The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ladies of Victory #1: The Influence of Social Media

Chapter 6

* * *

It didn’t take long for Voodoo Queen to get Eddie (or herself) loosened up, as the first game was over before she knew it. Perhaps engaging guys who went to the number one party school in the country to a game they’d spent who knows how many days playing wasn’t the best idea. Luckily she managed to convince them to have a game two, maybe beer pong was one of those games where you got better when a little bit tipsy? She even managed to score a shot in this one, but much like the first round, soon she was stuck taking a picture of her drinking her last beer. Eddie meanwhile had been chugging his drinks like his life depended on it, but at least he finally seemed like he was easing up. Voodoo Queen giggled, it had taken him long enough, although judging by the bulge starting to tent his pants maybe he’d been sneaking relaxed glances while she was distracted.

Which was perfect, she didn’t dress like this to not have men stare at her, after all a heroine was always supposed to be sexy and fuckable, and if her huge round ass that couldn’t even be covered by her dress wasn’t enough her top barely could contain her huge… huge… fake titties. Voodoo Queen adjusted her barely-there top around them, she could never get used to them but when she moved to Rapid Rivers it was almost mandatory. Fuck it should be mandatory, every girl loves having a pair of huge fake tits, one hand idly tugging at a hard fat nipple on the gravity defying orbs. She definitely loved hers, being big before just wasn’t enough when you were in a city like this and she wanted the kind of tits that told the world exactly what kind of girl she was, as she angled her selfie to have them front and center.

“Okay, it’s like… not fair! You guys are totally way too good at this, I need like a… a…” Voodoo Queen tried to think of the word but she was way too giggly and tipsy right now, not to mention being surrounded by so many cute guys, she could almost feel what as left of her inhibitions leaking out between her legs.

Craig was all smiles as they reset the table, even though she hadn’t agreed to another game yet. “A handicap?” “Ya! A handicap!” She giggled again, honestly she should do stuff like this more often because she felt great, like her whole body was just one ball of pleasure, her nipples hard and heavy and aching to be touched . The other girls would definitely like a beer pong table back at HQ if a normal game of it felt like this.

“Alright… we’ll get rid of “On Fire” and as a handicap… how about you strip before you take a shot, you probably love stripping right?”

“Oh my god, I just looove it. It’s like… my second favorite thing.” It was true, she loved going to the club and getting on stage and watching men oogle her body, fucking her with their eyes in hopes that she’d pick one of them to be the lucky guy. She had the body for it so why not get a little extra cash and attention, one of the first things she did when moving out here was sign up for pole dancing classes and nothing made her feel sexier than men throwing money at her while she gave one of them a lap dance, feeling their hard cock grinding into her juicy ass, completely oblivious that the horny slut on top them was one of the city’s heroines… Oops, she giggled a bit as she extradited her hand from where it had strayed into her panties. She couldn’t really remember any of the specifics of her nights like that but it felt so real she couldn’t help but be turned on. The thought made her so horny she was about to jump someone and engage in her first favorite thing. “Plus you’d be totes distracted by me, it’s perfect!”

“Oh absolutely, I’m already worried about how hard I am right now, you’re probably super motivated to get these pants off of me.”

Fuck yes. If she wasn’t working right now she’d have already climbed up on him and his friends, and once she found Bimbette she was definitely going to come back, the boys deserved some release after all, especially poor Eddie…

“What about you Ed, your partner seems ready for another game.”

“Fuck you Craig.” Eddie didn’t seem like he was going to move and he was also chugging another beer unprompted, but Craig just chuckled darkly as he began to reset the table for play.

Although she wasn’t surprised to find herself having to drink the first cup, Voodoo Queen had a secret plan up her sleeve as with a sly smile she started taking off her top. Not that there was much to it, the gossamer thin fabric gave only the thinnest impression of modesty, and she felt so much better finally getting to let her titties out. She moaned a bit as she got to caress them, first because she was enjoying the buzz and then a second, more surprised noise as she got to play with her breasts. Looking down, her fingers gently tugged at the heavy golden rings that were currently hanging from her fat chocolate nipples.

Voodoo Queen stared dumbly at them, even as buzzed as she was she thinks she would have remembered getting her nipples pierced right? That thought didn’t last long, getting flushed out of her wet and horny pussy when she pulled on them, her vision going white for a second as ecstasy rocked her. In that moment, nothing mattered but the pure unadulterated pleasure coursing through her body… she didn’t want to think about how or when she got them, the only thing she cared about now was how fucking good they felt. She loved having her slutty body pierced like this, and there was nothing but bliss as she felt a weight added between her thighs while she was distracted tugging and groping herself.

Everything Voodoo Queen… Anita, thought of herself was set aside as her self-play drove her to higher planes of ecstasy, she didn’t get those implants to not play with them. Ultimately, it was Eddie clearing his throat that reminded her she had more to do, and with a sly smile she took a sip of her beer, letting some of it slip out to cover her breasts.

“Oops.” She had to be careful at playing with her bust lest she lose track of time again, but she knew how good she could make her girls look wet and hot with a bit of an extra show. She was rewarded with her efforts by watching Craig and his friend have to adjust their pants to make room for their hardening cocks and Eddie… Voodoo Queen knew she shouldn’t be eye-fucking her partner but she couldn’t help it… the bulge at the front of his pants was showing a prize she had to have in her mouth or in one of her other desperately fuckable holes. It was why when it was her turn, throwing a perfect moon shot to have Craig FINALLY strip out of his jeans she turned to Eddie.

“Hey, don’t you guys like… slap the ass of your teammate after a good play?” Poor Eddie had a confused and quizzical look on his face but Craig had another laugh at his expense.

“Ya Ed, slap your partner’s ass and tell her it was a good shot!” and truthfully she couldn’t do any more to egg him on, leaning forward to make it clear what she wanted. The firm clap of his hand was straight pleasure to her brain, the feel of her huge slutty butt in his large hand as he groped her sending what was left of her mind straight to heaven. She could almost feel it growing and expanding into him, the implants she had gotten the same time she did her breasts giving her the perfect, plastic hourglass body of her dreams. That’s why she went as big as she did, so men had something to spank and grab while they just FUCK her brains out. She stuck her butt out further as she felt his hand pull back, but Eddie was still clearly not quite drunk enough to give her what she wanted…

And through the haze of alcohol and pleasure she knew what she had truly walked into this frat house for, Eddie’s spank had sent shivers and sparkles all through her body, her brain still full of stars and alcohol and it felt amazing. Voodoo Queen didn’t care how that feeling came about, the only thing that wasn’t leaving her mind was that promise of bliss, and she knew she’d do anything for more. She was salivating at the opportunity and didn’t have to wait long, the rattle of the ping pong ball entering one of her blue cups meaning it was time to strip and distract her opponents again.

Voodoo Queen though wanted more, and enlisting Eddie to help her out of her panties was getting exactly what she wanted, his heavy breathing and bulging crotch couldn’t escape her notice, and she just needed a little more to push him (and herself) over the edge. It didn’t take much to guide a clumsy hand to her bare slit, and a thumb finding her clit ring sent her mind back to nothing but pleasure and stars. It was pure ecstasy as she humped his hand, a vision of eager fuckability as she edged herself closer, the stars and sparkles in her mind had taken on a pink and gold quality, and she couldn’t understand how she had gotten this far in her day without experience them, the unadulterated and mindless pleasure was more important than anything she’d felt before, her reason for being, her—“Alright Ed, stop fingering the dumb, horny bimbo and have her take her selfie and shot so we can finish the game.”

Her moan of disapproval sounded petulant even to her, but Eddie had dutifully removed his hand from between her legs, and she took up the phone and the cup of beer. Her pout wasn’t just due to the empty, mournful feeling she felt as the stars started to fade though. That was rude of Craig, she was a heroine after all and though she was all sexy curves and plush horniness, she wasn’t a dumb bimbo. Well, maybe… as she inspected the picture she had just taken. The vapid fuck doll in the photo had all the qualities of a bimbo: huge fake titties, a heavy full bottom that jiggled at the littlest movement, lips she had filled with so much silicone she couldn’t even close them properly and looking half-ready to start sucking, and through her heavy make-up her eyes looked vacant and clouded, like the only thought on her mind was dick. It was exactly what she envisioned a dumb, horny bimbo to look like, and there wasn’t anything else on her mind but getting through this game so she could finally get her holes filled, just like a dumb, horny bimbo would. The words echoed in her head where they bounced around in the emptiness.

Dumb made sense, she needed help with the littlest thing right now outside of sex, a slutty dummy like her got confused when her ultrawide hips could barely fit through a door after all. Horny? Lwa above yes, her brain was wired to think about sex from sun-up to sun-down, and even then her dreams were of nothing but fucking, it was a necessary to her as eating or breathing. Bimbo. She giggled, not even sure why she tried to deny it. She made sure to ensure everyone in Rapid Rivers knew what she was, and if her body and “uniform” didn’t betray her, her golden collar had the words BIMBO emblazoned across them in her latest selfie. Voodoo Queen wanted everyone to know that she had one singular purpose in life: to be an object of desire and lust for everyone around her.

Which meant this little game had to end, a second wind entering her as she hit another perfect shot. She giggled and clapped happily, both at getting to enjoy more of hot guys taking their clothes off and, as she leaned over, a large hand clapping on her ass. The pink stars and sparkles were back, and she eagerly moaned her approval, one hand reaching out to snag his wrist before he pulled away and firmly putting his hand back on her plush behind where it belonged. She was done playing coy, and when Eddie finally sunk one of his own shots, it was her turn to return the favor, a deft hand sliding underneath his shorts and boxers to find her reward. Leaning in, she whispered a breathy “Good shot.” and was rewarded with a little jump of the hardness in her hand. She could barely wrap her fist around it, and her body was already halfway to heaven imagining it inside her…

Despite being down to only two cups, Craig and his partner were looking pleased with themselves as Eddie seemed to finally be on board with them and Voodoo Queen was, well, a giggling bimbo mess of curves and musk, her enhanced desire flooding the room with pheromones that was setting off a chain reaction. The few girls left were already well on their way to full bimbofication when she’d arrived, and now the only sound behind the music anyone could hear was giggling, moaning, and the sounds of bodies coming together so they could cum together.

Not that Voodoo Queen noticed or cared, her mind was laser focused on the massive tool she was currently massaging to full mast, not even looking away from staring at it as she threw another ball into the cup. There was some subconscious impulse to finish the game, like she had to win for some reason, but she could only think of one reward worth suffering against her body’s eager demands for, and she didn’t have to wait long as Eddie managed to land the final shot. His brief moment of elation turned to confusion as he went to turn towards the heroine. He was super drunk and turned on but even with all of Craig’s bullshit he had managed to win for her which meant this could stop… to find her not next to him.

It lasted a brief moment before a warm and wet mouth surrounded his aching cock and a feminine touch began eagerly stroking him. Voodoo Queen agreed it was time to celebrate, and now she wanted her reward, having dropped to her knees without even watching if Craig stripped off the final layer of his boxers, and nothing would stop her.

Her earlier icy demeanor long gone, she let one of her hands drift between her legs to tug on her clit ring as the other continued to stroke and fondle Eddie, her mouth devouring and massaging his cock like it was the only thing in her world that mattered. Pink and gold bursts of color were running free in her mind, each burst seeming to last forever and sending stronger and stronger waves through her body. She didn’t even notice Craig or the guy whose name she still didn’t know walk up next to her, her eyes dimly aware of their own eager hardness as her hands automatically moved to stroke both of them. Voodoo Queen was in heaven, even if she was no longer touching herself, being surrounded on all sides by men like this was where she belonged, putting a bit more show into it as she noticed Craig begin recording her with his phone.

She was desperate for more, and her pleas were answered when a sharp tug on all three of her body piercings and her collar pulled her deeper onto Eddie’s cock. She was aware of Eddie slapping something out of Craig’s hand but she was far too gone to know what their whispered words meant, as another tug pushed her close to the edge. The lithe chain in Eddie’s hand was connected to a center ring, where more chains hooked into her chest piercings before dipping between her legs, connecting all her most sensitive bits into a single, submissive line of desire.

This was finally it, her mind almost empty of everything but the hum of ecstasy rocking her body, it wouldn’t take much to push her over that final cliff to her destiny, her tits continuing to expand past their already extreme edge into proper insane proportions. Their weight seemed to drag her down even further onto her knees, onto her equally mountainous ass turning into heavy counterweights for her to sit upon, the knowledge that their size would make it a struggle to stand only further cementing her position on the floor, servicing men, her body only kept from dipping deeper by her leash delivering steady pulls of pleasure and pain until she couldn’t even tell the difference anymore.

Amusingly if she was in a position to think about it, Craig who cracked first, a shudder passing through her hand to announce what was about to happen. Her orgasm was soon to follow, the warm jets of cum shooting onto her setting off the ready and willing bomb that was her body, a moan of pleasure leaving her as she finally started setting off the other cocks she was working on, Eddie tugging sharply as he grabbed her head to sheathe himself deep in her mouth, forcing her to adjust as he began to cum.

It was absolute bliss, and if the first orgasm was a firecracker the second was an explosion, what was left of her mind vanishing in a display of pink and gold ecstasy, the sparkles and stars consuming her until she couldn’t even remember her own name or where she was. The only thing that mattered was her mission, and as she began to come down, the surrounding young men breathing heavily as she played with their spunk so generously spilled all over her, she looked at them begin to wind down… and that just won’t do.She might be a horny bimbo-slave, but Voodoo Queen was still a powerful sorceress who it turns out had a powerful need, and Eddie and the two fraternity brothers found an unfamiliar heat enter their body as her magic worked its way to between their legs, bringing them back to hardness with a thundering hunger.

One that Voodoo Queen, having positioned herself ass up and presenting her own swollen and wet need, was eager to satisfy. She could tell it was Eddie by the size, as she moaned her appreciation, as a different kind of emotion swelled her, pride as the shy guy she had entered with had finally learned how to take command, a firm slap of her ass eliciting more approval as bounced her hips in time with him… the last original thought entering her mind was that she was always happy to teach men a thing or too, whatever that was supposed to mean as long as it involved plowing into her like the submissive fuck toy she was, another crescendo of an orgasm blissfully wiping away even that in a show of pink glitter and stars…

* * *

Legs moving swiftly, Chloe was trying to not look like she was in a hurry as she rushed towards the gym. She hadn’t heard another word from the Ladies of Victory all day which was making her anxious but the real problem she was having had nothing to do with the lack of communication of her fellow heroines. Going to class today had been an utter failure, where either the sanctum of learning was interrupted by some students not being able to stop themselves from falling into a pattern of fuckable nonsense, or the teachers… Chloe shook her head, Mrs. Baker was useless as an English Lit teacher ever since she had her ass done, her implants jiggled with the slightest movement, but today was exceptionally bad.

She couldn’t really remember when Mrs. Baker had given up on keeping kids interested in class with interesting lesson plans and instead used her impossibly curvy body stuffed into tight leggings, but considering her idea for class today was to have the boys film her hypnotic ass bouncing as she erased the board for her PicUP profile it had clearly gone to her head. Unfortunately, it also proved way too tempting a target for several girls who had a run in with Bimbette as they couldn’t keep resist going up front to class to give it an appreciative squeeze or grope, eventually causing her teacher to give up on the lecture in favor of a more “hands on” approach. Chloe shivered as her legs took her across campus, head down and headphones on as she headed towards her gym. It was a distracting day in more ways than one, being around sex all day had meant she’d been horny as hell this whole time while she was trying to remain focused, stopping in her tracks as she realized she hadn’t touched up her make-up at all.

Actually, she probably shouldn’t worry, as she caught a glimpse of herself in one of photos a classmate had uploaded of the orgy started in Mrs. Baker’s class. She liked having changed up her looks and styling her long pastel blue hair, the cute cotton candy look she was rocking with pink eye shadow and lip gloss looked great, and her phone had been happy to let her know people on PicUp were certainly agreeing with her.

That thought caused her to twitch again; she’d resisted the urge all day to double check her account after this morning. She’d like to think she was above the need for online validation despite her lapse this morning, having managed to be what seemed like the only person on campus to stay off their phone today. Still… it didn’t hurt if she engaged in it a little bit did it? She didn’t think she was shallow but she was still a girl, nothing wrong with fishing for a compliment or two on her looks. Luckily, she found nothing but appreciation for her sexy body, and the people talking positively about her legs had made her super self-conscious about how she had been showing them off. Obviously they were her best feature, she was an avid runner and despite being of a somewhat average height they were long and slim, plus with the 4-inch heels she had worn with her skin-tight leggings, she knew she was showing off one of her best assets to everyone around her.

Slipping into the gym, she was disappointed to find it empty, and then felt silly for feeling disappointed. She definitely preferred having the place to herself and, with that firm resolution in her mind, Chloe tried not to let the little flip flops in her stomach of the idea of Marcus’ sweaty body change that as she headed into the locker room. She was already dressed for the gym, just needing to slip on a pair of sneakers but she wanted a look in the mirror before she got started. Her make-up was immaculate still, although with another touch-up her kissably lush lips shined with strawberry pink gloss, and with a little readjustment she put her hair back into it’s ponytail, the light blue matching the skin-tight fitness gear she’d had on all day. Perfect she thought, and with a little smooch to her reflection she figured if she was going to look this good she might as well share, pulling out her phone to take a pre-workout selfie.

The flash went off, dazing her for a second as she blinked away the extra light, frowning at herself for having forgotten to turn that off, and after spinning the phone around Chloe made an annoyed sound at herself, it wasn’t good enough for PicUp as she turned off the flash to try again… and again… She tried being pouty and serious but she had just felt so buzzed with energy and heat she wanted it to be more, needed it to be, maybe just a little extra. Turning around, she felt a flirty smile pop onto her face that felt perfect as she found the angle she wanted; the click of the camera going straight between her legs and sending a pleasurable haze through her. She might think her best feature was her legs, but she really knew what all her fans and followers wanted, the perfectly shaped round globes perched atop them. Naturally, she went the extra mile to show them off, her pink bodysuit cut to show off the amount of work she had put in to make her ass as juicy and lustful as possible.

Turning back around, she pulled down the zipper to let her titties fall out and giggling, she took another front shot, the cleavage of her big tits straining to escape her bodysuit, erect nipples clearly visible looking super hot. Flipping her long pink ponytail back over her shoulder, she giggled a bit as she felt something pop, feeling a bit light headed as she double-checked her work. The curvy fitness slut smiling back at her looked hot and fuckable, all her hard work on getting her sexy body to look perfect made for exactly the kind of content she wanted to be an influencer for. She felt ridiculous for going so long without adding something to her feed, she was new at this but if she wanted to have a following she’d have to work harder. Feeling accomplished with her hard work (and just a bit breathless) she couldn’t wait to see what kind of engagement she’d get as she jiggled her way back into the gym, her ponytail tickling her bubble butt as it swayed in time to her strides.

Chloe bit a lip to suffocate a moan, as while she had been so focused on getting changed and looking her best, Marcus had arrived and had gotten started on his workout. He gave her only the briefest of looks before turning back to setting his weights, and she couldn’t help the bounce in her step as she headed over towards the stair climber for some cardio. She was happy he decided to keep breaking the rules and kept his shirt off, the view of those rock-hard abs and toned V of his hips was going to be in her head for the rest of the night. It would get even better when he started proper and the glisten of sweat set off every etched muscle of his body but, putting in her pink earbuds and setting her phone for some bubbly pop music, she set herself to working out her energy like normal. Normal being… fuck, he was just too hot, and she knew how good she looked and checking behind her he was… studiously ignoring her, Chloe trying not to pout as she turned around.

Did she do something wrong yesterday, or was it something else she did? Normally he was always trying to catch her attention, but what was different today? Was he sick of showing off or… god she was so dumb. Chloe had been playing hard to get, eager for him to just give in and throw her over his shoulder to take back to the shower and… ooo, she was getting way too turned on with that fantasy. Even still, she had an inkling of how to get his attention again, and straightening her back, letting the zipper trying to contain her bountiful chest fall lower, she resolved to fix the problem.

Picking up the pace a little, Chloe began putting a little extra into her own work out, loving the feel of fabric stretching skin-tight as it tried not to burst from the perfect shape of her butt. It was the whole reason she was in a gym after all, putting weight on it so she had the perfect heart-shaped booty, loving the extra jiggle it gave her when she swung her hips and the looks... She let a little noise escape her then, unable to stop herself from flexing her thighs to stoke the flames of her own little fire. Chloe loved it when people looked at her. Men. Women. Every hour of work she put in was to have that perfect body to show off and if Marcus thought she wasn’t interested and stopped showing interest because of it… She was going to change his mind.

Getting off the stepper, Chloe put a little extra sway in her walk to the free weights section, selecting a few different dumbbells before moving to the shorter of the two plyo boxes. Lining up so he’d have a perfect view, began working out. Glute bridges, box push-ups, dips, stretching in a full split, step-ups etc. if there was an exercise she could do to show off her jiggly, juicy bottom or even her heaving chest dripping with sweat, the zipper having long since vanished from the thinning material of her bodysuit, she put on a show. Not just for Marcus either, as about halfway through she realized she’d forgotten to go live on PicUp, and having set up her phone lost any sense of shame as she started her evening live workouts. The feeling of her chest trying to expand and pop right out of her tight little bodysuit, her full and plush booty stretching its fabric further and further with each squat. She was entering that state where she was just mindlessly working out, letting the feeling of her body in motion stoke the flame inside of her with each rep, a tiny little pink flame that was starting to burn away at her inhibitions and cares of the world as her brain started to focus solely on how good she looked, how she wanted to be looked at, and not being able to stop herself from trying to catch Marcus’ eye in the mirror.

Not that she needed to worry, as she started going into squats, her favorite exercise because of how much jiggle it showed and how much she loved anything that added size and shape to her butt. No, he might have been avoiding looking at her face, but her attempts to turn him on were showing fruit, his erection straining his shorts even as he adjusted it to concentrate on his bench. God it was massive, her tongue escaping to lick her lips as she dipped as low she could go before bouncing up, the satisfying weight of her body flexing and showing off for Marcus causing her brain to go fuzzy and pink as she got more and more turned on.

For his part, Marcus really was trying to concentrate on his workout, but with her skin tight outfit and fitness-slut body in his peripherals, his cock was clearly starting to grow past the point of comfort and in the need of release… and Chloe couldn’t wait any longer. Letting her weights drop, she angles herself towards him, eyes laser-focused on the object of her desire as the sweaty musk of a man started to penetrate deep towards her core, that little pink flame that had started up earlier roaring up and burning aside all sense of propriety and location. Marcus only had a moment to notice what was happening, a surprised grunt as he caught his barbell before it came down too hard, Chloe having knelt down and disrobed him in one motion, her brain short-circuiting between her own needs and the massive python she had just given open air to.

Chloe’s entire world narrowed into focus as her watering mouth began to eagerly devour Marcus’ cock, it was easily almost a foot long and as big around as her wrist, but she loved sucking dick and practiced as often possible, and it wasn’t long before she was expertly working her way down to the base. Up close, her senses were entirely overwritten by his scent, his heat and hardness twitching and pulsating with every suck and lick, memorizing the taste and reactions as her body automatically adjusted to his every need. Her own scented arousal was evident too, and her free hand dropped to give her little clitty some necessary attention, mewls of pleasure being insufficiently silenced by her full mouth.

The second thing her brain was trying to ruminate on was her ass… or rather the heavenly, wobbling flesh of her ass pointed directly at her still live camera. Chloe had long since forgotten about setting that up as Marcus’ cock was currently etching its way into her brain as an object of worship for her to devote all her energy to, but the rest of her hadn’t. She could feel the weight and momentum as she bobbed her head up and down, and with a little more energy she felt rather than heard the clap of deliciously big butt, the feel of lukewarm air across it as her tight thong leotard rode up, her free hand slipping three digits into her soaking wet slit as everything melted away.

She fell into a rhythm as Marcus had finally managed to place the barbell safely back on the rack, one massive hand threading it’s way through her long pink hair for grip and another maneuvering to push her head to take him deeper, surprisingly gentle and slow in the way he began fucking her mouth. Her other hand now free to join it’s partner in fingering her, Chloe’s thoughts turning to mush as she couldn’t concentrate on anything but sucking, fucking, and the feel of her ass clapping together as she worked to pick up speed.

It became a little mantra in her head, a throaty moan as he pushed her head down to the hilt of his cock, her swollen lips sealing him in and sucking hard, the tears ruining her make-up coming from exertion rather than any desire to stop. The now constant vocalization of her own pleasure adding another element to the sex, her fingers dancing along her clit or pushing as deep as they could go so she could fuck the fires of lust in her to a glorious climax, and the insistent, momentous swings of her ass cheeks providing counterweight to Marcus’ motions, the sound of them coming together growing louder and more frequent as he began to pick up speed.

Suck. Fuck. Clap. Suck. Fuck. Clap. Thoughts of homework, the Ladies of Victory, advanced robotic programming, quantum mechanics, and more began to drain out of her with every repetition of her horny mantra. She could feel them rising up with each motion before being greedily swallowed up by the expanding weight of her butt. Her well-argued stances on AI ethics? Gone with a clap. Her encyclopedic knowledge of her favorite anime Space Princess Nekomimi? Pushed out by another thrust of Marcus’ dominating cock before being swept away by another clap announcing another added pound of flesh. Thoughts of her teammates on the Ladies of Victory and the present threat of a bimbofying villainess? Drained out between her legs as her fingers mindlessly pushed her further towards the brink.

Suck. Fuck. Clap. Suck. Fuck. Clap. Chloe could see it in her mind, two ivory perfect mountains jiggling and coming together to generate a very clear noise, even over the sounds both her and now Marcus were making as she devoutly licked and drooled all over his length. It made sense, at this point who knows how much of her brain had ended up being turned into fuel to grow her bottom, to the point that it was by far her most defining feature, the thin string of her workout uniform having long since disappeared between the massive jiggling orbs. With every repetition her mind felt surprisingly focused on its movements, its size dominating and pushing out stray thoughts so she could concentrate on it rising and falling, the mental image of her fitness goal twerking entrancing her as it grew clearer with the sound of every clap. It was like it had a life of its own, and honestly with how much of her felt drained into it by this point, it was probably smarter than her too, her mind thinking on it’s own and enforcing new ideas deep into her at the end of her mantra.

Suck. Fuck. Clap. Her ass jiggled and moved in her head, drawing her mind’s eyes to stay captive to its ponderous weight. Suck. Fuck. Clap. It was commanding, her every move decided by its sway and energy.

Suck. Fuck. Clap. Its hypnotic motions were the only thing she could focus on when there wasn’t a cock in her. Every aspect of her life is influenced by its needs and wants. Suck. Fuck. Clap. It controlled her, her mind completely full of its delectably spankable mass as it began feeding her even more lustful thoughts of what it had planned for her.

Suck. Fuck. Clap. She was completely enslaved by it, her ass the single most important thing she had, her life dedicated to its massive ivory glory. Suck. Fuck. -

She never had the opportunity to imprint that last thought, as her focus was forced to her very full mouth of twitching, hot, steel-hard man, Marcus losing the gentle rhythm he’d been using as he pushes and sheathes himself into her mouth down to the hilt. Delicious, hot, salty, and sour liquid dominated what was left of Chloe’s brain as Marcus shuddered in release, the first of many spurts as the very male prisoner of her mouth began to orgasm. Chloe immediately was sent over the edge, her own mind-melting lust swept away as her successful pleasuring of a man wiping away mental images of her shaking rear and sending her into a twitching, blissful oblivion as she stoutly worked her throat to swallow everything Marcus was pumping into her.

For a brief moment, there was nothing besides her own mindless swallowing while she came, a squirting fuckable mess as Chloe forgot everything besides the fat cock pumping its seed into her and the straining of her own body to not miss a single drop. With a lust-dripped sigh, and with no more left to drain from his balls, he eventually lets Chloe pull back with a light pop as the afterglow and sudden influx of air has her gasping, limp, and quite proud of herself.

“God damn.… I figured you were a slut when you walked in but…” Chloe was trying to clear her eyes as she looked at the man who had fucked her brain into sludge with his amazing cock. He was… confused? She wasn’t totally out of it, even as the fog tried to set in but the expected reaction of her sucking the literal soul out of him wasn’t what she thought it would be.

“Wait… Chloe?” She watched him try to lean up on the bench to get a better look, and as she came down from her own orgasmic high, Chloe noticed the way he was looking at her. Confusion… Tired… Angry… oh God, he was angry with her, the two struggling to throw off the sluggishness that a solid orgasm gave them to make sense of the current situation. He was mad at her, panic setting in as she couldn’t process why she’d just dropped to her knees and gave him the best blow job she could. It wasn’t enough or something was wrong and he was mad and just… her erratic breathing was close to pushing her titties out of her leotard as she tried to collect herself, Chloe being the first to react.

“Sorry.…I’m… oh fuck… fuck! I’m sorry! Sorry!” Chloe tried to calm down but the look on his face told her she clearly had fucked up. She’d ruined the opportunity of having this fantastic cock fuck her brains out again and now she was stuck embarrassed and trying to keep her legs from shaking too much as she stood . Muttering more apologies, and despite the size of her curves, Chloe quickly gathered her things and scampered off, forgetting her bag and not wanting to process how she felt as she picked up her phone on her way out.

Marcus had remained frozen in shock up to this point and might have had something to say about her sudden departure, but with his shorts around his ankles and legs still stiff from his orgasm he tripped over himself when he finally realized what was going on and, by the time he had readjusted his clothing and stormed out the front door, the girl that had looked far too suspiciously like his former tutor and had just given him the best blow job of his life had vanished into thin air…