The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley—A new job, a new start—Chapter 5 – Second treatment, appreciating the changes

“Hmmm… not bad after all!”

Vanessa was looking at herself in the mirror on the room door. She’s always hated wearing skirts but, somehow, this morning, she liked the way her ass looked full and round in the one she was wearing. It made her feel more feminine, sexy. She didn’t have any other choice anyway. She had tried every pair of pants she had brought for the trip. They were so tight, they just wouldn’t get passed her hips. That’s why she finally resigned herself in wearing the only single skirt she had brought.

That case closed, Vanessa removed her pajama top and started putting her bra on. She quickly realized something was wrong… She had always been small on top and A cup bras were the norm since puberty. Now, she couldn’t believe her eyes. Her bra just looked silly compared to the pair of what appeared to be round and full B sized breasts.

Panicked and still topless, Vanessa rushed in the bathroom: “Harry! What’s happening to me? Look at my breasts! They’re…they’re getting bigger!”

Harry had just finished shaving. He turned around and took a look. Calmly, he approached his wife and started to lightly caress her breasts: “Hmmm! I think you’re right. They seem bigger …”

Vanessa wanted to reply. She was about to say something but her mind focused on her husband’s feathery touch on her breasts. Her worried look subsided.

Harry went on: “Honey! You think too much. You shouldn’t worry about that. Your breasts are getting bigger. So what? They look fine to me.”

Her mouth a bit open now, Vanessa looked numbly at her husband. She couldn’t remember why she was so worried and decided Harry was right. There was nothing wrong with her breasts and Harry’s caresses felt so good. She shouldn’t think so much.

Harry went behind his wife and started to fondle her tits while ushering in her ear: “Besides, they’re probably more sensitive. That can be only good…”

Vanessa wasn’t thinking much by now. She decided her husband was right, whatever he was saying, and just let go listening to him.

One of Harry’s hands furtively went down and raised Vanessa’s skirt. His index teasing his wife’s clit, he continued: “Look in the mirror. Bigger boobies make you look sexy. I’m sure you’re proud of your body.”

Although her mind was now in a blissful haze, Vanessa gave an effort to look in the mirror. She saw a woman with beautiful curves looking back at her smiling, her eyes dreamy and full of lust. She loved what she saw, “You’re right. I look sexy with bigger boobs…

Having her twat massaged and her breasts fondled was making Vanessa horny. She lifted her arms and brought them back around her husband’s head pushing her breasts forward in his hands. Curving her back, she raised her ass and started to grind it on Harry’s hardening crotch. Still looking at herself in the mirror, an exquisite feeling of pride invaded her. She felt good displaying herself like this in the mirror.

A minute later, Harry raised his wife’s skirt out of the way and, and without any further delay, he shoved his big cock in her twat. Trying to sync herself with her husband, the horny wife started to push back against his lovepole every time he plowed in her. She started howling: “Oh Yes Honey! Fuck me… Fuck me hard… Harder…Harder… Yes! That’s it!”

Vanessa looked at the show in the mirror. She just couldn’t get enough of it. She felt good seeing herself being fucked from behind, her bubbly butt being hit harshly and her boobies jiggling wildly at every shot.

A grunt from her husband brought Vanessa to an even higher level of arousal. She knew her man was about to cum. A moment later, she went nuts as she felt him explode in her twat. Loads of semen plastered her inside and made her cum like hell.

Spent, Harry rested himself on her back. During what seemed an eternity, both of them just stayed there appreciating the feeling of the moment.

Eventually, they got back to preparing themselves but that didn’t spare Vanessa from getting late to her appointment. They finally got to the hospital anyway.

Now, she had received her shot and she was back in the shady room. Her mind was back to its suggestible state and she was listening to the suggestions she was given:

-Your basic needs are to be safe, stay healthy and have sex.

-Lavender Valley is where you want to stay.

-Dr. Mundane is the person you trust the most. You follow every one of his advices to the letter.

-You love having big breasts and round hips. Bigger breasts and rounder hips make you feel sexier, more feminine. Having a sexy body turns you on so much that, when you’re alone, you can’t resist caressing it and, eventually, masturbate.

-Just as you find your body sexy, big breasted women also turn you on, especially pregnant women. You find their big belly and even bigger breasts very sexy, very appealing. Since your sexual needs may not always be satisfied by men only, when a woman turns you on, you are totally open to have sex with her.

When Vanessa got back to the examination room, Dr. Mundane wasn’t there. She sat and decided to wait for him. It didn’t take long before her thoughts went to her bigger breasts. She giggled thinking that she was parading them in a t-shirt without any bra, “I’m so naughty! Everyone can see my nipples jutting…”

Vanessa brought her hands on her breasts without really thinking about it, “Hmmmm! They’re not only getting bigger. They’re more sensitive too…”

She teased her nipples for a while. After a moment, she let her hands get further and move all over her body. She was thrilled and turned on feeling her generous curves, “I’m so hot…”

One hand finally raised her skirt and went to her clit, “Oh yeaaah…. That’s what I need…”

The teasing quickly changed into wild masturbation.

Vanessa’s horny mind was now filled with erotic images of herself having her body fondled by an anonymous lover. She was too far gone to really wonder who it was. In her daydream, her lover was naked displaying an outrageously big pair of tits sitting on her big pregnant belly. She looked absolutely delicious and Vanessa reached for that body caressing her lover’s big breasts and ripe belly. The scene brought Vanessa over the edge and a shattering orgasm soon hit her.

Vanessa just had time to replace her clothes and sit back normally when Dr. Mundane got back to his office. Concluding the treatment as always, the doctor didn’t seem to notice anything wrong in Vanessa’s attitude but he asked Vanessa to bring her husband with her the day after. Vanessa acknowledged and left. She knew Harry was waiting for her outside the hospital. Sho got in the car hastily and they left right away.

That night, before plunging with her husband into a fucking session marathon, Vanessa wrote a letter to the law firm she worked. She announced she wouldn’t get back.