The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is the prequel of “Leda’s acolyte” and here we see Mistress Leda searching for her acolyte and lover, using her special way to hypnotize some slaves too.

Leda’s Research ch 1

It was almost a century that Leda the enchantress was searching for an acolyte and lover. Exactly one hundred years ago, Leda’s Mistress died for natural death, at the venerable age of five hundred years. Even if, thanks to the “youth treatment”, she had the appearance of a forty.

Leda, until that moment, was her lover and acolyte, but thanks to the rite they had done when Neera chosen her, she was automatically becoming a Mistress when her teacher was dead. When Neera died, Leda was an enchantress by about fifty years, and she was a very talented witch, and Neera was proud of her lover and acolyte, and she was happy to die, knowing to leave in good hands all her magical knowledge and strategies.

In the moment Neera passed away, her magic, dominance and knowledge spark entered in Leda, and she knew she had to find a lover and acolyte. She spent many years developing her method of capture, because every enchantress had her own method for trapping the girls that served to maintain her youth and—when it was the right moment—her acolyte.

In that fifty years, to kidnap the girl that would have been enslaved, she used various way taught by Neera, however they were all methods already used by others sorceress, or tactics developed by Neera. So Leda passed a whole year to think her own way to enchant the girls.

A night dreamed to charm an object to hypnotize the girls and then return normal, so when she woke up she made a research on books and she discovered that no Mistress used that method, so she made other research to discover what spell or potion could capture the girl’s mind, but leaving no trace, once the item was used.

It was one fundamental rule for her race: kidnap the girls that served to remain young, but manage to not leaving traces behind them, to not arouse suspicion from police or local authorities. But for the witch was easy to be untraceable, because she could cast spells on the victim’s acquaintances.

It was a long matter, because the enchantress had to do a lot of research, helped by magic too, before kidnapping the girl, knowing where she worked, who were her friends and colleague to enchant them to make them believe that the girl had gone away, rather than kidnapped. However it was worthy, because it was always an exiting affair for the witch.

In that century, Leda traveled far and wide around the World, searching for the perfect acolyte and lover. She had to have at last these characteristics: green eyes and a hidden ability, like to be a medium or have anyway an already magical spirit. She knew that the transformation process in enchantress was pretty stressing both for the body and psyche, and it was impossible to tolerate for a common human.

Her dwelling was in England, so she started her research there. She knew that she had some chance, because in the United Kingdom there was a lot of magical energy and many witch and enchantress came from there. However she knew that it was easy that they were already “taken”, and in fact she didn’t found the right one. Then she went in various countries around Europe, but even there she found many girls that she enslaved, bun not the acolyte. She saw many girls with green eyes, but no one had that “sparkle” that she was searching.

Then she searched in the East, skipping Japan, because she knew that it was extremely difficult to find green-eyed girls. She searched in Australia and Latin America, finding some cute girl to hypnotize and enslave, but she didn’t find the one she was searching. Then she went in Canada, and she had more hope, because she knew that there were many enchantress and witches, but even there she didn’t find the right one.

She arrived in the USA, searching far and wide. By this time she had lost all hopes and she was already thinking to return in England, when finally, strolling around New York’s streets, she sensed a strong energy coming from an entire district. She followed the trail of energy, and came close to a shop that sold toiletries.

She was astonished by the quantity of energy that flowed from that place, and for not risk to loose that chance and making someone suspicious, she made a body/mind scansion of the shop from the outside, to “see” the clerks and people, and to discover what was the best strategy to act.

She focused and cast the spell: she “saw” that inside the shop there were three clerks, a female cashier and two clients. She gasped in pleasure when she noted that the energy came from one of the shop’s female clerk, and she rejoices silently “seeing” that another shop’s clerk was a woman. This would have facilitated things. Then she “took” some thought of the clerks, and she saw that it was common that some supplier would leave here some sample for the clerks to test, and that gave her another idea.

So she returned at the rented apartment, and searched on the phone book some companies that sold bath accessories. She had to make the things right, so she called every company, and when she found one with a female director, she cast a spell to get hired. One of the downsides of being a sorceress of his “family” was that distances control’s spell worked well only on women.

Not that they didn’t worked on men too, but they had MORE effectiveness on women. And using an enchantment on the phone required that the victim was female, to be highly effective. So that company hired her, and to not arouse even many suspicious, she went for some time in that shop, to see the situation.

She saw that the designed victim had all the right characteristics, but she realized that something was off. The energy came out very strong from the oriental girl, but it seemed sealed by something. I must do some other research Leda thought seriously, while she was in the apartment, licking the pussy of one of the slave that she had brought with her.

Every week she had to drink the juice, after having sex with a submissive girl who had brought with her. She made ??sure that she passed for her maid, making believe the landlady that she was a rich woman.

She had even entranced the owner using a ballpoint pen to sign the contract: she had made her believe that she paid her a lot (when in fact she had not paid a penny). Also she used that trick, because she sensed that the landlady was submissive, and she was her type, and she was planning to enslave that woman to take her in her house.

Leda had already a plan for the woman, and she was already looking forward how much would be funny to hypnotize again the girl, to make her sexual slave, and then make sure to make others believe that she would go away from there of her own free will. She had chosen well, because that landlady was an orphan and one child, and she inherited the apartment from her parents.

But first he thought about Rika, the girl in the shop. He placed a spell for tracking the Japanese girl, to watch her movements, and then waited. Meanwhile, she called the owner of the house to fix even that matter.

Sophia, the landlady, arrived at the apartment, because Leda told her that she had to talk about something important. When she arrived there, the enchantress wore an emerald green silky suit, she had her hair down, and she emanated a dominance aura. Only her presence had an effect of bliss and obedience to her.

“Look into my eyes!” Leda said resolutely, but with a sweet tone, and Sophia did not have the strength to resist, and looked into her emerald green eyes. She felt at peace, and she fell in trance because she was a natural submissive, and Leda had already entranced her. Sophia felt that the girl that accompanied the enchantress, supported her from behind, with her arms under her armpits and under the breasts

Despite the mist that filled her mind, she babbled a thanks at the girl, because her legs were suddenly weakened. Leda came toward her, and Sophia was in a mental state of pure pleasure and relaxation.

She was smiling, watching that splendid woman. A part of her brain told her that was wrong, that she was always straight, but even that thought was surrounded by the mist, leaving her in a state of total surrender and bliss.

The sorceress smiled at her, and always watching her in the eyes, took her cheek to lean forward her head, to kiss her. They kissed, and Sophia sensed that a bond was forming with that woman; it was a tie of obedience, and she was already lost, because she didn’t have enough willpower to resist.

Then Leda broke away from her lips and she let out a frustrated noise, but the witch kissed her eyelids and Sophia fell into an even deeper trance: her eyes were closed, but she was receptive to the orders of her Mistress.

Leda ordered to Mala, her slave, to bring Sophia in the bedroom, and the Indian girl obeyed promptly. She said to her to lean Sophia on the bed, and undress her, and the Indian girl did it without hesitating. It wasn’t the first time that Leda faithfully performed the rite of control in a different place than the “White Room”, that was in the mansion in England.

The enchantress would make a shorter version, but not less effective, of the ritual, since there was not everything necessary to enslave the girl. Usually she would have used a combination of hypnotic/erotic potion and colored lights to control the victim’s psyche, but that wasn’t the right place. And anyway Sophia was already enough submissive to go directly to the final stage of the rite.

The witch watched the perfect body of that girl, and smiled, licking her lips, looking forward to taste the flavor of the girl. She undressed herself and she leaned near Sophia, starting to caress her shoulders and breasts, pinching and sucking her nipples, after she had moved over the girl.

Sophia was in rapture and she moaned incoherent sounds, while Leda rubbed her body over her.

“Ah...yes...more...” she cried in pleasure, between a moan and another.

The sorceress frowned.

“Open your eyes, but remain in trance!” and the girl did as she was told.

“I’m your Mistress, and you are my sexual slave! I decide if I want to continue like this or if you have to be YOU that give me pleasure, all right?” Leda said imperiously.

Sophia moaned and whined.

“But of course, please forgive me Mistress, is that I was lost in the passion. I swear to You that it will never happen again!” she stammered, frightened.

The enchantress smiled diabolically and sweetly at the same time.

“Very well, now we shall continue,” she said while sucking the girl’s nipple, and caressed her pubic zone, then slipping her hand in the warm folds of her womanhood.

Sophia was already wet down there, and whimpered at the contact, Leda was very skillful in doing that. She sensed a command in her head to do the same thing on her Mistress, and she inserted a finger, and then two, in Leda’s folds.

The witch created a mental link with her slaves, so they did exactly what she wanted without voice commands, and Leda could hear their thoughts, and punish them if they had inappropriate ideas.

They masturbated each other, and then Leda commanded her to placing in the sixty-nine position, to complete the ritual. Sophia licked her Mistress’ fold, and drank the juice, that served to finish the control, while the enchantress licked in a certain way the girl’s opening: at first licking in circle the clitoris, and then the pussy six times, then ordering her to cum and drink her juice.

Finished this, the girl had become Leda’s succubus, and the rite was so powerful that she fall asleep instantly, even if she was still entranced.

Leda turned around, and whispered at Sophia’s ear, “Now listen: after I woke you up, you will return to your home, like nothing happened, and you will make a phone call to all your friends and acquaintances, telling them, very casually, that you sold this apartment, and you would go to a trip around the World.”

“After that, you would return in trance, and you would call me, so I can bring you home. And this apartment would be mine, remember to bring the header papers.”

Sophia nodded weakly.

“Yes, Mistress, like You command,” she said in her sleep.

Mala dressed again the woman, and brought her to the apartment’s hall, while Leda was dressing herself. Then the sorceress went to the entrance, and ordered at Sophia to stand up on her own, because Mala supported her.

The girl obeyed, and Leda woke her up.

“Very well, like we had discussed, remember the paper for the apartment. See you in a few days,” the witch said, like they had discussed of that all the time.

Sophia nodded.

“Of course, you were very generous. Renting this apartment was always low paying, and thanks to your prodigality, now I have no more worries. I’m going to take the papers and also to tell my friends. I can finally fulfill my dream! Thank you!” she ended with a grateful tone.

Leda smiled at her, and Sophia blushed. One of the things that the sorceress had discovered through an enchantment that perceived her dreams and desires was that the woman wanted to do a World trip. So her friends would not be too suspicious.

In those days, when Sophia phoned at her friends and acquaintances for her departure, Leda “constructed” false data of flight pass and overnight staying at various Hotels, if in some cases some of her friends ad been too suspicious and decided to investigate about that. She had also planned to create a false accident for the girl, which forever erases her from the world, to hide her kidnapping.

Some days later, Sophia returned again in trance to the apartment, with the papers. Leda smiled in a pleased manner.

“Very well, my pet, now I would teleport you to home, where you will find others like you. You have my permission, until I get home, to play with the other girls, and they will play with you as well. And more you will play, more you will become under my control.”

“And you will not resist my commands, and you will have an infinite pleasure to not resist me and obey me. Always. And remember to think always of me, even when you play with your sisters slaves. And always feel pleasure,” she ordered to Sophia, then casting a teleporting spell to bring her home.

Finished those business, she followed Rika’s trace, discovering that her apartment was in the same building where she was. She entered in the local, enchanting the landlady, but deciding that would leave her free, she wasn’t her type. Watching the Japanese girl’s papers, saw that she went to a female psychologist, and that rendered her curious.

So she went to the psychologist office, and using her methods, entranced the secretary, that was a natural submissive, and she ordered her to give Rika’s file. Leda discovered that the girl had moved from Japan to America to study firstly, and then she remained there because, apparently, she wasn’t very well liked in her country.

This intrigued the witch. Before going to Japan she returned home to take Sophia to deepen her dependence on her, leaving from holiday from work, always using a spell on the director. And so she teleported herself, and the girl in that mysterious country.

Continue...