The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leda’s research ch 2

When the enchantress arrived at Rika’s hometown, she sensed a powerful energy, very similar to the one emanating from the girl.

She “rented” a ryokan, obviously managed by a woman.

Then she started to make questions around, and she discovered that Rika was orphan, and that she had the power to communicate with the spirits, when she was a little girl.

The old people told her that was common in that village that the female child gained that power, but usually it disappeared when they went to the junior secondary school.

So, Leda went to the local secondary school and using her persuasion she discovered who were her classmates.

She searched a girl, and questioning her, discovered that Rika was bullied and teased, not only because she said that she talked with the spirits, but also because she was different from them due to the green eyes and her independency, and even because she developed an inappropriate sexual orientation.

At this new, Leda frowned and she went to search some Japanese spirits, to confirm her theory: she had thought that the girl had sealed her power and the fact that she was lesbian for all those abuse of powers, developing a personality that wasn’t really her own.

So she went toward a source of spiritualistic energy that came from the countryside, she followed a path that was going along a meadow, and reaching a bamboo’s wood.

She entered in the forest, and following the energy, she came to a clearing, where she saw a kyubi, a nine-tailed fox.

Even if she was a dominatrix, she sensed the creature’s power, and she bowed at her.

The fox sniffed her.

“You have Rika’s smell on you. You don’t need to bow, you are one of our own,” she said to Leda.

The sorceress thanked the creature.

“I’m here to confirm some information that I’ve heard of Rika. It is true that she could see and talk with you? And that was lesbian?”

The kyubi nodded.

“Yes, they are MANY years that we don’t see her, and we wondered what had happened to her. Where is she now?”

Leda smiled.

“Now she’s in America, and she had sealed her power, even if I was capable to perceive it nonetheless. She created a rational personality, due to her shattered mind. Thank you for the information. I would let you know the next developments. Or maybe she will let you know,” the enchantress finished smiling even more.

Then she returned in America, and first thing she had a plan for Rika’s psychologist.

She knew that would be a little difficult to subjugate her, because the doctor was a dominatrix like her, but she was looking forward for her victory when she would have subjugated the proud psychologist.

She wanted to render her one of her slave, to do a favor to her future acolyte, because clearly she had not seen the real problem of the Japanese girl.

She thought of a plan, because she didn’t wanted to deviate much from her usual modus operandi, and she made a phone call at the secretary’s hose, because she had an idea.

“Hello, return entranced,” Leda said, using the vocal command on the girl.

At the beginning the woman was about to ask who she was because she had not recognized the voice, but after she had heard the trigger, her eyes glazed over and replied in a monotone, “I hear your command, My Lady.”

The enchantress smiled wickedly, thinking that it was funny to break in this manner a submissive girl.

“I want to know if it’s a common thing that your boss receive gifts from the patients, and if a chair is an unusual thing,” she asked with a peremptory tone of voice.

The secretary answered, in a dreamy-like voice, that it wasn’t an unusual thing, and that the psychologist had already received some office chairs.

Leda smiled even more, thinking that her plan was perfect.

“Very well, after you put the phone down, go away from it and will come out of this trance, forgetting our conversation,” she ordered at the submissive girl.

She answered affirmatively,making a gasp and sensing a rush of pleasure for the witch’s praise, and did as ordered, coming out from the catatonic state, and returning to do what she was doing before the phone call.

Leda liked so much to treat like that her informer, even if she wasn’t going to bring them with her.

So Leda bought an office chair, one of those with massaging functions, she enchanted it with her usual spell, but slow releasing, and she send it at the psychologist’s office, not with her name, but as a gift from some other patient, that Leda know was on vacation.

Then she waited a week, so the spell worked its magic on that dominant woman, weakening her.

After the week passed, she took an appointment, taking it at the end of all the other appointments, and making leave the secretary, so as not to arouse suspicion.

She used again the trigger on the submissive girl, ordering her to find an escuse to leave the office, when Leda went to the study.

At the appointment’s day, at the office there was no one, and the secretary leaved the place with the approval of the doctor, telling her that she had a dinner with friends.

The enchantress had also made sure that dinner was actually there, “stealing” some memories from the girl, to search one of her female friends, that organized the evening.

She was always careful with those details. She didn’t want to be discovered!

So, when the employee had left, Leda entered the psychologist’s office.

The sorceress wore an emerald colored silk suit: skirt and jacket were made of crude silk, classic cut, and she wore a white silky shirt, with a emerald silky scarf, same color as the complete.

They were magical clothes, of her color, handmade – from the breeding of the silkworm, weaving, coloring and lastly the stitching – from her submissive slaves.

They were made in such manner to magnify the dominance aura of the wearer, and the color was the “totem” of the witch, to have even more effectiveness.

With that suit and the magic combined, Leda knew that the woman had less possibility to resist her.

The enchantress, after shaking hands with the woman, she sat herself comfortably and sensually on the ottoman, watching the doctor.

“She’s comfy like that? Very well, now if you want to begin, I would hear, and then I would give you my interpretation,” Monica, the psychologist, said to the sorceress.

“Yes, I’m very comfy, thank you. Now I would be sincere with you. I came here to talk about Rika, and I will have my answers!” Leda said firmly, smiling devilishly

Monica frowned.

“Rika? I would say nothing about other of my patients. It’s against the rules. If you don’t have anything else to say, go away!” she said resolutely.

Leda laughed in a fascinating and devilish tone.

“Oh, but I’ve already had my information on Rika. Not from you, obviously, but from your secretary. That woman is really submissive. It’s a shame that she’s not my type. Unlike you. Dominatrix…but I will broke your will, and it would be delicious,” she said watching the psychologist in the eyes, while she was rising slowly from the ottoman

The woman shivered.

“You are crazy! Go away from here, before I call the police!” she said with a firm voice, watching the enchantress.

She had the impression that Leda had suddenly become bigger and menacing, and she couldn’t look away from those emerald green eyes.

The witch laughed diabolically.

“Oh, no my dear, you will not call no one. And I’m not crazy, I’m perfectly normal, and for your information, I’m an enchantress. Good child, continue to watch me I the eyes, you cannot resist,” she said sensually.

Monica had another shiver, this time of panic, because she actually couldn’t look away from the eyes of that woman.

Her rational mind found it hard to believe that Leda was a witch, although she could not explain her reluctance not to look at those emerald eyes.

Leda was closer and closer to the wheeled chair, where the woman was seated, always watching her in the eyes.

She arrived very near to Monica, and she leaned on the woman, resting her hands on the armrest and keeping her intense gaze fixed on the doctor.

Then she smiled sensually.

“Good, child, like I’ve said, you aren’t capable to tear off your stare from my eyes. And you know why? I’m hypnotizing you, and I’m dropping you in a trance so deep that it will be difficult for you to re-emerge. I knew that you had a strong will, so I sent to you this very chair…to break it little by little.”

“I know that you had used it, and you have used the massaging function. And even if you haven’t realized it, every time you used that function, your will was weakening, because I triggered my spell on that function. So now, if you would resist my power, it would be impossible, because your resistance is weakened. But I left you a little of willpower, so it will be fun to see you fight to be not subjugated by me,” the enchantress said sweetly and wickedly.

The woman was breathing regularly, to resist that intense gaze.

Even she used hypnosis, for some of her patients, and she knew how to resist at the trance.

Her method, however, was effective only for a normal type of induction, not magically induced.

She would have lost, but she still did everything to resist as long as she could.

“What do you want? If you want information on Rika, I would give you that, and you would go away!” Monica said resolutely, but with shaking voice.

The enchantress laughed, hearing the psychologist’s terror.

“Like I said before, I had already those info! Now I want to take revenge for that poor girl. You know what your problem is? You didn’t saw Rika’s real problem, and so now I’ll make you one of my sex slaves, to make you pay for it. But for you I will use a procedure a bit different from my other submissive. To make a gift to Rika, when she will become my lover and acolyte.”

The psychologist trembled, and yelled, “You ARE crazy! How will you get away, when I would disappear? The police will do researches, I am a well known person in the neighborhood! Let me go, and I’ll give all the information you want.”

She didn’t want to believe that this woman was a witch.

Leda smiled, raising her eyebrows.

“Oh, oh, oh, for that, I’ve my methods. Don’t’ worry, in all these years I have never been caught, and I think will never happen, since I am a witch. Now sit back and watch my eyes,” the enchantress said sensually.

Monica felt her body relaxing against her will, and she made all her effort to resist, but it was useless.

Even more, she couldn’t look away from those eyes, that were relaxing and sensual, she was lost in them.

The woman had her eyes glazed over, even if she had a little willpower to think with her head.

She felt like all around her there was a mist, and she could only focalize her look only on Leda’s eyes, and hearing her voice.

She sensed the witch was taking her wrists, placing them on the wheeled chair’s back, and she was so relaxed that she wasn’t capable to detach them from that position.

Then she felt that Leda was spreading her legs, and in this case too, she wasn’t capable to close them.

“Now you will not be able to move your arms, like your wrists they were glued to the back. Same thing for your calves, are glued to the seat and you will not be able to close them,” Leda said softly, but peremptory.

Monica sighed, and Leda chuckled.

“Now I’ll stop looking into your eyes, and you would exit from this trance, but my commands would be anyway valid. And when I would say to watch into my eyes, you would do it, because your subconscious know how much is relaxing and marvelous to be lost in the green of my eyes,” she said, and then detaching her gaze from the psychologist

The woman moaned and blinked, like she woke from a long sleep.

Then she panicked, because she realized that her arms and legs were being stuck in the chair.

“What…what have you done to me? This is impossible! You cannot have hypnotized me at this level!” Monica said with a panicked tone, breathing frantically.

She was starting to think that that woman was really an enchantress.

Leda smiled slyly.

“Nothing, my dear, I’ve used only a little of my charm on you. Simple, no? Now you are at my mercy and all awake, I will make you feel an unmatched pleasure. And you cannot do anything to stop me, the more I caress and kiss you, the more you cannot resist me, and you’ll be mine.”

Monica was struggling to free her legs and arms, but it was useless, because her subconscious didn’t let her.

The enchantress leaned over the woman, clicked the massage button of the chair to make the doctor stop struggling, and plus emanating her charm, while she kissed Monica sweetly.

The charm, plus the trigger of the massage, had their combined effect.

The psychologist moaned in pleasure, after stopping the struggling, and responded instantaneously at the witch’s kisses, nibbling Leda’s lips, and sliding her tongue into her mouth, moaning even more.

Leda smiled and detached herself from the woman, to see the effect, clicking again the button to stop the massage.

At first, Monica whined for the loss of the marvelous physical contact, then she recovered her senses and looked with horror at Leda.

“What the hell! What have you done to me? You must have drugged me! Yes, it’s like that!” she said with a voice full of panic.

The witch laughed sensually, making the analyst shiver in pleasure.

“See? You cannot do nothing…the only thing that you can do is try to resist me, but like that you would prolong your suffering...and my pleasure. I always like to broke down proud woman like you,” she finished with a satanic laugh, starting to unbuttoning the doctor’s shirt, and switching on again the massage.

Monica was again without willpower, but she tried to let the witch undress her, but Leda caressed her partially exposed bosom with her nails, and she became suddenly weak and moaning, like she had a long session of lovemaking, so the enchantress unbottoned ompletely her shirt.

Monica had glazed eyes, and the massage chair didn’t help her resisting the witch, that was leaning forward to kiss her on the shoulders, descending toward her tits.

She moaned in pleasure, but at the same time she tried to move, to prevent Leda to keep going that way, but her limbs were like lead, and more the sorceress kissed her, more she slipped in trance.

“Nnng…no…stop…I…am…not…aaah…mmn…aaah…yes…more…no…nngh…” stammered the doctor, in a battle of resistance and pleasure.

At a certain point, she moaned in panic and pleasure, seeing Leda unhooking her bra.

“What…are…you doing? I don’t…permit you…aaah…” the psychologist finished, when the witch started to caress one breast, while sucking the nipple of the other one, alternate between the two.

Monica was fighting a battle between continuing to feel pleasure by the hands of Leda, and so submit to her, and not wanting to be subjugated by that woman.

It seemed that it could win the dominant part of the consultant, but then the witch touched her or kissed her in a manner that her willpower slipped away, to be replaced by waves of pleasure throughout the body.

Leda continued to kiss her, going down, till the navel, and Monica was in trance, at this point she wasn’t fighting anymore, even if her conscious part was still there, trying to re-emerge.

The witch detached herself, and the psychologist’s conscious part re-emerged slowly, like it was swimming in the molasses.

Monica blinked and tried to regain herself, moaning. A part of her was already ready to give herself completely to Leda, because in all her life she had never felt a pleasure so perfect and heavenly.

Another part of her, instead, wanted to regain her normal life, and to be free, because she knew that if she surrendered, she was going to be the enchanters’s slave forever.

“You will never have me, damn sorceress! There, I’ve admitted it…I’m not capable to found a logical explanation of your mastery…NO! What I’ve said? Ah, it’s useless, right? Shortly I would be Your…Mistress…NO! Argh! I’M NOT SO WEAK! I hate myself!” Monica said with an angry tone, grinding her teeth.

She had always been a proud girl – now woman —, and seeing her psyche being shattered like that, it was a hard blow for her.

Leda smiled slyly, deciding to play a little with her victim.

“Since I feel generous, I would explain to you because I want to make you mine, or better, I want that you would be a gift fro Rika, when she would become my lover and acolyte. I’ve discovered that her current personality it’s a false one, because she was bullied by her classmates in junior secondary school. She was a person with a marvelous ability, and she was also lesbian, and for me it would have been easy to turn her into my lover and acolyte, if she had remained so.”

“And now I must do a special rite to try to get her recall all, and unseal her real self, and it’s all your fault, that you haven’t see her real problem. And if for a disgrace, she wouldn’t became my pupil, I would have anyway a nice specimen for my collection of sexual slaves.”

Monica was horrified by her speech, and she had a motion of panic and anger.

“You are crazy nonetheless! You are saying that you would kidnap that poor girl, to make her another sexual slave? After abducting me? You will not get away with it…the police would find you, and so you can no longer do anything!” she said with a confident tone, even if she knew that she was a witch, and she would have make all forget – with some magic – that she was disapeared.

The sorceress laughed seductively, making the doctor react in a pleasurable manner.

“It’s true that I want to kidnap her, but I’ve already thought a manner to make her disappearance…normal…and I don’t want to make her one of my slaves, she would be my lover, and I would love her, like my Mistress loved me in the past.”

“And moreover she would learn my magical arts, to make her become an enchantress like me. And I think that she would love that,” she finished smiling, thinking of making love with Rika, and teaching her magical tricks.

The psychologist couldn’t understand the point of view of the witch, it was all wrong for her, so she shook her head and said, “It’s a kidnapping anyway…you would not get away with this, and when the police will arrest you, I will be here and I will laugh at you!” she said with determination, persuaded that the seductress would be discovered and arrested.

Leda chuckled.

“You know that they all say that? And in 150 years I have never been discovered or arrested. And it will never happen. I’m a witch, and enchantress. I can make people forget about me with only my voice or a finger snap. Anyway, now enough talking. Shortly you would be mine, and you would say and do what I want,” she finished bending, till she saw Monica’s crotch.

With deliberate slowness, she drew up almost to her waist the psychologist’s skirt, and unbound the legs of the analyst, to remove easily her laced panties, and then she bid the doctor’s leg at the chair again.

Monica was horrified, and she imagined what was going to happen, seeing that the enchantress was watching with eagerness her mound and pussy, licking her lips.

The witch kissed again the navel, and the doctor quivered in pleasure, moaning.

Then Leda caressed the legs of the woman, making her pant and grinding her teeth: she was divided.

The sorceress massaged the psychologist’s legs from the ankle, going up, stopping at the tight, and starting to kiss them, emitting her charm.

This time she didn’t use the massage function of the chair, it was funnier like that, to see the doctor struggle.

“Nnno…stop…don’t…oooh…yes…NO! Aaah…yes…more…nnng…I don’t…want…must…resist…aaah…yes…make me Yours…nnng…no…aaah…yes…” Monica moaned, fighting, her dominatrix part that didn’t wanted to surrender, while her submissive part wanted to surrender at the pleasure, to be able to feel it even more.

Leda was exited to hear her struggle, and she was very wet in her womanhood.

But she knew that she would have more satisfaction in the future, so she leaned forward, and opened a little more Monica’s legs, revealing her glistening vagina.

She licked her lips and started to lick the folds, savoring the essence of the woman, and smelling her scent, that was a mixture of excitement and stress.

The enchantress liked very much that fragrance, and she almost cummed, but managed to restrain herself meditating, because she knew that she must came when the time was right.

Monica uttered a cry of pleasure, when Leda started to lick her in her most sensitive spots, and she fell in trance, unable to resist.

Leda licked with mastery her clit and opening, letting her tongue slide in the last, to lick the juice.

Then she made the rite, like Sophia’s, and licked circularly six times the clitoris, and the fold and hole six times up and down.

Then she watched the psychologist, who had a rapt expression, and was gasping in pleasure, she didn’t even have the strength to speak.

“Now we’ll go to the couch, we lie on it and we will get into the sixty-nine position. When I command you, you will cum, and I will cum too, and we will drink our juices. In this way we will seal all the rite, and you will be mine,” Leda instructed Monica.

The woman nodded weakly, and sat up VERY slowly, helped by Leda.

They get to the ottoman hand in hand, then they lay down in the sixty-nine position, and the enchantress said, “NOW!” and the cummed together.

Leda started to lick Monica’s juice, and Monica did the same with Leda’s.

The psychologist was fast asleep, and the witch turned in her direction.

“Open your eyes, and watch me in my eyes”, she ordered.

Monica obeyed, and passed from a state of trance and pleasure, to a state of trance and obedience.

“Like You command, my Mistress. Tell me and I will obey”, she said with a dreamy tone.

“Very well, now thanks to the rite, you have forgot all your past, but now you will remember everything. Now your memories are flooding back to you, but I would seal them in your psyche. So you would be my submissive slave, but with some magic you could remember everything,” Leda instructed her, touching her forehead, to seal her memories. Usually she didn’t do a thing like that, but it was all part of the gift for Rika.

“Now listen closely: I wouldn’t bring you to my dwelling now. I de-seal your memories, and I will give you some instructions. You would do all of your appointments for this week, but you would tell at your secretary this phrase “cancel from Monday”, she know what to do.”

“If, for a chance, she will ask you why, you will say to her that one of your clients transferred in Europe, and you have received a call for a therapeutic session, and it’s one of your priority. I will arrange the “flight”. Then Monday you will fall under my control again, and you will instantly teleported in my mansion. I would take care of hiding your disappearance,” Leda said to Monica.

She knew that the doctor was a single woman, in the moment the mental link formed, and it was a lucky thing.

The enchantress had in mind to arrange a private jet for her “trip”, using a wealthy woman partially enslaved by her in the past, and give her instruction to make it blow up the airplane, to hide the kidnapping.

Leda ordered at the psychologist to tidying herself, and to sit on the chair again, telling her that, as soon as she woke, she would remember that they had talked about her problems.

The sorceress sat herself I a comfy position on the ottoman, and snapped her fingers, awakening the analyst.

They greeted each other, and Leda said she would set another appointment, and thanked the doctor.

The day after that, Leda returned to work, and she enchanted an highly adjustable shower, then she went in the shop where Rika worked, wearing a suit composed by an immaculate white shirt, with an emerald scarf made of silk. The jacket was emerald too, and it was made from the same material of the scarf. She had a long emerald skirt, which started close fitting, to end open like a flower.

As soon as she saw Rika, joyfully greeted her, giving her the “sample” to test, and already looking forward to that beautiful girl, who had already captured her heart.

FIN (?)