The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Billy is a leech; a sexual parasite who feeds off sexual energy.

The Leech

The Women

Carol grunted with delight at each thrust. Billy’s cock stretched her, and it was ploughing deep into her.

He rode her, sweat dripping onto her joyous face. “Fuck me!” she mouthed; raspy voice.

“Shiiiit” he grunted.

“Oh, fuck yesssss!” she gasped, squeezing down on him. Her whole body shook and she came. Her back arched upwards, ripples of delight spasmed through her.

His cock suddenly emptied into her. She hugged him, kissing him, her tongue raced out to meet his as she held him till he finished in her.

Then he unceremoniously rolled off her. No more intimacy. He lay there spent. Her body trembled with after-orgasms. She’d never felt these before Billy. It exhilarated her.

Slowly she came down from her sexual high.

She rolled onto her side, looking at him. “Why don’t you ever cuddle?” she whimpered. Not that the sex wasn’t great… it was the best she’d ever had. But she pined for a little more of him than just his semen squirting into her.

He ignored her. He always did. He’d used her and that was it.

She yawned. She felt drained. Happy, but drained. She knew that sleep would overtake her in a few minutes. She knew that when she woke he’d be gone and she’d have to clean herself and change the sheets from their love making.

He’d come so much that she could feel it ooze out of her already. He came more than any guy she’d ever known.

Already she felt her eyes grow heavy.

He slid out of bed and got dressed. She held her arm out to him but then it hit the mattress. Sleep had taken her.

Carol was fifty. She was rounded. Her breasts were large and dangly. She had a pretty face, for her age. Nothing spectacular about her. She had short dark hair and warm blue eyes. She had stopped loving sex until she met Billy. Billy had changed her life.

Six hours later Carol woke. She trembled at what had happened. It had happened again and she was frightened. She always regretted it in the morning.

Carol Munroe had known Billy since he was a baby. They were neighbours. Her daughters Sharon, and Lisa were a few years older than him, and had at various times babysat for him. Carol knew Billy’s mom Sue. They were great friends.

It had come as a shock to her one day, about a month ago when Billy had come to her house and fucked her.

He’d walked straight in; not unusual in this friendly neighbourhood. But this time was different. She remembered it; she hadn’t even fought him as he tore at her clothes In fact she had let him. Was it rape?

That first time she’d woken in the kitchen hours later, right where it had happened. Come dried, had run down her inner-thigh and now crusted over.

It was so wrong, but then when he turned up the next day she’d been equally compliant. And that had been a pattern. It was like an addiction. It was confusing, and frightening, and she could not stop it.

He seemed to drain her. She knew that. Fucking was exceptionally intense; satisfying, and then draining. Sleep would overpower her.

Why did she keep letting him do it to her? She tried to sort it out in her mind; only she’d done this same thing over and over already. The fact is she would do nothing to stop him. She needed to feel him in her.

* * *

Sue heard the back door slam. She knew Billy had come home. She was going through the same mental torture as Carol; for the same reasons. Billy was fucking her. Only she should have been stronger and fought against it harder. After-all, he was her son.

But as with Carol each time she submitted to it. It felt just as good for her when he was inside her. She knew now, hearing him approach that she would not resist him

In fact, she undid her bath-robe as soon as she had heard him enter; and she had already made sure not to wear anything underneath.

“Hi, mom” he said as he came in the bedroom

“Hello, Billy” she smiled as she let her robe hang open; casually.

“I’m going to fuck you” he said as he began to undress.

“Please don’t” she whimpered, but she lolled back onto her bed. She watched him and she grew wet as she did. “It… it’s not right”

How many times over the past months had she said this? Incest was wrong, she knew it. But she was addicted to the feeling he gave her when he was inside her. She wanted him.

He turned to her and she opened her legs. She was clean-shaven. Her vagina lips glistened with her juice as she moistened in anticipation, despite her pleas of protest.

“You look beautiful, mom” he smiled as he climbed onto the bed.

“Please, Billy…” she whimpered, silenced by his mouth against hers. She caressed him, her hands going down to his buttocks. She clawed him, pulling him onto her, into her.

Her vagina stretched to accommodate his large cock. “Nnnn” she gasped “Slow down”

He didn’t. He pushed into her deep. She trembled and suddenly came.

It was the first of many as he fucked her. Her legs splayed wide now hooked around behind his ass as if to hold him in her.

“Oh, Billy” she gasped “Fuck Mommy!”

“Shiiiit” he gasped as she brought her hips up to meet his thrust.

He rode her harder, building up speed, sending her into another orgasm.

Their tongues met. She sucked his into her mouth. “Yes, baby” she gasped.

And then he came in her. Her back bent up as another orgasm ripped over her.

“Oh, baby…baby… baby” she shuddered as he emptied into her.

When he was spent he pulled out of her. She went to speak, but let out a giant yawn. Sleep overtook her. She was drained.

So Alive

Billy felt a rush of energy coursing through his body. He’d fed on two women. He didn’t understand it all himself, he just knew he had this power. And a desire to fuck; drawing their sexual life-force into him. He knew that fucking made him stronger.

He was stronger, faster (he’d run around town to test himself), his senses heightened. He could see further than before, see smaller things than before… and that was just his vision. All his senses were heightened.

He only wished he knew how he had got these powers. He ran now; it was exciting, invigorating, enjoyable. He was fast.

He ran along the railroad tracks keeping pace with a goods train; must have been 30mph.

Soon he found himself at his old High School. He watched football practice from a distance; but everything was clear and in focus to his eyes.

For a month now he had these powers. First his mom, then his neighbour Carol; who’d walked in to find him fucking his mom. These two women were his almost by error. He was finding out with them how far he could go; the limits if any of his powers.

These women were older, and weaker. He fed off of them often. He knew he should try someone younger, more vital.

But first he thought of revenge.

Leena Darvish was the school principal. She was slightly older than his mom. She had made Billy’s school-life hell. He deserved the detentions but she seemed to take great pleasure in finding fault with him.

Leena was thin and humourless. She was a lesbian but she didn’t hate men. She just seemed to hate young men; like Billy.

She was totally surprised when he opened her door.

“Billy Slater?” she gasped, looking down over the top of her thick-rimmed glasses.

“Hello, Leena” he smiled as he closed the door.

“Miss Darvish, to you, young man!” she said, still snide after all this time. “You were suspended. You’re not meant to be here!”

“You look well” he smiled as he stepped over to her desk.

She sat up, a little nervous. “You look very well” he added getting a better look at her.

“I think you should leave” she said, reaching for her phone “I’ll call security!”

He grabbed her wrist. “Let go!” she cried

“I’ve got something for you” he grinned

“Let me go!” she cried again as he hurt her

She started to get to her feet but he was immensely strong and forced her down, back to her seat.

“You’re hurting me!” she cried. She felt like he was crushing her wrist.

“Be quiet” he snarled “Or, I’ll break your hand”

“Please…” she cried

“Be quiet” he said

And she was. She looked into his eyes with fear and terror and saw his eyes as they seemed to glow.

“I…” she began and couldn’t find the words to express. As she struggled to think he used his free hand to release his cock. He was large, and hard. She saw it loom up at her.

“Open” he said as he pushed towards her mouth.

She went to turn her head away “I said open!” he said

She opened her mouth

“Wider!” he demanded. She complied.

He pushed his cock into her mouth and she felt its warmth and tasted his pre-cum. She didn’t realise but he had released her hand. Instead of pulling away she took hold of him with both her hands and stroked him as she sucked

“That’s it” he smiled “The natural place for a woman” he chuckled.

She let out a muffled sigh as she ran her mouth up and down his thick shaft. She looked up into his eyes and even managed a smile.

When he came in her mouth she gulped it all down. It was a lot. She’d never sucked cock before but she knew that was an un-natural amount. More than three guys could have delivered.

She realised that at some point one of her hands was down her pants, stroking herself. As she continued to lick and suck cock she masturbated, her hand was wet with her juices. Her clit throbbed.

He pulled out of her mouth and watched as she masturbated now with more vigour. And then she came.

A burst of sexual energy; invisible to the human eye, radiated from her like an aura. Billy sucked it in. He smiled… he stood stretching his arms out by his sides as her energy washed over him.

Leena’s head span and suddenly she passed out.

He left her there to sleep; exhausted, his semen dripping from her snoring mouth onto the floor.

He returned home…

Sue was there by the phone. She stood in her dressing-gown and slippers. She was confused. “What are you doing mom?”

“I… I…” she began

“Tell me”, he said “You cannot lie to me”

“I was trying to call the police”

“The police?” he chucked, “Why?”

“Because what you’re doing to me is sick… I’m your mom. You shouldn’t be having sex with me”. But despite that she’d been unable to phone the cops. In fact she couldn’t use the phone at all. He’d told her not to before, and she couldn’t disobey him. So as she reached for the phone her arm went limp. It was as if it was paralysed. She’d step away and her function was restored. She step close again, reach for it, and her arm fell limp, useless to her side.

“But you love it”

“No!” she cried “You’re raping me!”

“Tell me you love it”

“I… nnn-nnnnn”

“Tell me”

“I love it”

“There”

“No, stop this!” she cried, “Please”

“Tell me you want me to fuck you”

“I want you to fuck me”, she said then hung her head and cried “Please… no, stop doing this… I don’t know how you’re doing this to me….”

“But you’ve already taken your gown off…” he smiled

And she stopped and looked, and she had. She had let it fall to the ground.

“Where do you want me to fuck you…?”

“In my ass…” she cried, “No!”

“Where?”

“In my ass"

“Beg me”

“Please baby, fuck me in my ass”

“Say it again"

“Please, fuck mommy in the ass”

“Very well” he said

She sniffed, honked her nose and got down on all fours. He looked at her creamy white fleshy globes. She had a few distinctively pinks spots on her otherwise pale flesh.

He knelt down behind her

“Fuck me” she whimpered.

Her nipples were rock hard; excited as he guided himself up behind her, and then he pushed into her

“Owwww” she cried in pain…

“Say it”

“Fuck my ass” she whimpered

He pushed in further

Just then Carol crept out of the closet, she wielded a base-ball bat. She snuck up behind him and raised the bat back up behind her head

He turned and looked at her, at first in shock. And then she dropped the bat.

“You’re naughty” he grinned. He’s stopped humping his mom’s butt, but she now rocked back and forth on him, taking up the rhythm

“Please…” Carol cried

“Pick up the bat” he said. She bent down, “Now slide it up your pussy”

“Please…” she cried as she picked it up “Don’t…. ow… owww… owww” she cried in pain as she pushed it up into her. It hurt but she was compelled to obey him

He turned back to his mom and took to humping her again

“You’re never going to try and hurt me “ he said to Carol after. His mom licked her brown off his cock as he scolded Carol.

“Yes, Master” she whimpered as her pussy bled.

“You’ll need to go to the hospital…” he said “Mom, you’ll drive her”

“Yes, Master” she said

“And don’t try telling them what I’m doing to you…”

“No, Master” Carol cried as she turned and limped out the door

He watched them go to the car…

After a while he thought… just to be safe, to go to the hospital himself

That night he would change the lives of two nurses forever….

The End