The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Women are compelled by an addiction

Life Sucks

“So, did he buy you that new dress?” Melissa asked

“Yes” Katie smiled, “And it cost him a fortune”

“I’m sure it did!” Melissa grinned as she took another sip of coffee

“Mmm” she smiled “This place isn’t so bad…”

“Yes” Katie agreed looking about the restaurant forecourt.

“But a little too far from home…” Melissa added

“I suppose…”

“Oh, that reminds me!” Melissa said looking at her wrist. She wore a watch-like device that had a large dial, but glowed green.

“I should check too” Katie said to herself. She looked at her’s. It was flashing red.

“Oh, my” she panicked, “Look”

“Fuck” Melissa spat, “You didn’t check?”

The waitress saw them concerned and went over to them

“Excuse me ladies…?”, Edith said, “Is there anything I can do for you two?”

“My thirst!” Katie said, showing her device.

“Oh, shit” Edith said, “How far are you from home?”

“More than an hour…” she turned to Melissa “I’m not going to make it… am I?”

“Maybe we can find a…” Melissa began, “Say…” she said turning to Edith, “Would any of the staff care to help? We’d pay…”

“Let me go check..” Edith said and rushed off to the back

“Fuck” Katie said, “I’m so annoyed I didn’t keep a better track…” She felt the rumblings of the thirst… and a dry mouth… the cramps…

Edith returned from the kitchen with a dishwasher, “This is Carlos…” Edith smiled, “He’s willing to help out…”

“Sure! Sure!” Katie said impatiently, “Get it out”

Carlos pulled down his fly

“So annoyed…” Katie said, still unable to believe she didn’t monitor it.

She took Carlos’ cock and looked up at him. He smiled.

She bend down and took it into her mouth. She began to suck.

“Can we have another two coffees” Melissa said to the waitress

“Right away” Edith said

Katie sucked the long olive-skinned pole and she could feel her mouth becoming more and more dry. Her stomach began to ache. But she kept sucking. There was something about sucking cock… not just the sperm that she needed to eat, but something about it—it was satisfying for her….

She was relieved when shortly after Carlos came in her mouth. She greedily swallowed it all. She sucked till he’d finished off in her.

She put his cock away and did his pants up “Thank you”

“You are welcome” he said and nodded his head.

“My goodness” she said looking at Melissa, red in the cheeks “That was so close…”

“I lost my sister that way… did I tell you?”

“Yes…” Katie sighed. She’d heard the story before.

Everyone knew the horror stories… when the thirst began. Some women refused to give in to it… then they suffered very much, albeit quickly.

The worst off were the elderly. Harder for them to find a man to feed them.

Then there were the young… as they reached ‘age’ the thirst came to them. And that first time was always the worst. As they fed it got better—a reminder though of what they could expect if they didn’t get a man.

Soon all women wore the reminder tag—only they normally had the audio warning turned on… which is what Katie did now.

Melissa and her wife Jerri were both adamant that they would never give in… but the pain was so intense. They were compelled to drink sperm. For a while they managed to cope. They had worked this into their schedule—both affirming that sucking cock was only necessary, but not something that mad them love each other less… but over time it did get in the way. Their divorce was messy. Acrimonious.

Jerri went back to Minnesota to live with her father. Her brother would not take her… he had a wife and two elder daughters to fee—and a younger one soon to reach ‘age’. He told her he had enough mouths to fill.

Melissa hired a cock surrogate… a man who rented his cock out. It didn’t bother her that Juan was feeding a half-dozen women.

Women accepted the way things were now. Their hunger for sperm… compelling them to suck cock… became a way of life. Singers now sung songs about it. Movies had it as a plot theme.

Scientist tried to explain it. Was it all in the head—a control compelling them. The overwhelming weight of opinion—as seen in peer-reviewed papers—was that it was a kind of mind control… but it was not just a matter in the mind. Hypnotism, for example, did not work to stop the compulsion. There was some deep physical need for sperm.

There were cases of men—relatives in most cases—who refused to come in their women. Melissa had a friend—Bob—and his daughter was desperate for sperm. But Bob could not do it, not with his own daughter. Then he watched as she was wracked with pain. He had to.. for mercy’s sake. But it never sat well with him that his daughter sucked his cock.

Katie was lucky, this time.

She returned home. She’d reset her alarm, had it on vibrate this time… and she had it set to send her a reminder with two hours warning.

She relaxed as she drove home. The device shone green. She was safe for the next day or so.

Larry was pleased to see her… “Oh…” he said, “I forgot to give you a dose before you went out…”

“Yeah, I know honey” she sighed, “I was almost gone”

“So who helped you out?”

“Some waiter…”

“Oh?”

“Oh, don’t be jealous, baby” she said sliding up to him, “You know I needed sperm”

“I just don’t like the idea of some other dude dumping his load into you…”

“Sorry, honey” she said, grabbing the bulge in his pants… “You know I can’t help it…”

And he did. He knew that all women of a certain age up needed come. It had been like that for a few years.

“Oh, I saw Wanda” Larry said…

Wanda was Larry’s boss. She was very rich…

“Did you give her a dose?” Katie asked

“Who’s jealous now?” he laughed as they went into the lounge room and sat on the couch.

“What did she want?”

“Oh, it was work related…” he said, “Trust me…”

“And?”

“Yeah, when I saw her she had a come face”

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“How rich is she?” Katie gasped.

Some women were so wealthy that they showed this with a come face. They had sperm on their face… they were showing that they didn’t just have enough to feed on, but they had plenty more.

And that was how she was… Larry went to the office and Wanda sat behind her desk. She had sperm on her forehead, and cheek, and chin

“Sit down. Sit down” she said to Larry.

She noticed he noticed ‘it’ and she smiled… “Carl my driver finished off on me a moment ago” she said happily

As she did she took out a compact and looking at herself in the mirror scarped some semen off her chin and slowly ate it.

“Ah, yes” she said, “I have been given a proposal”

“Yes?”

“Dr. Helena Myerson believes she can come up with an artificial sperm source”

“You mean women won’t need to suck cock?”

“Well that’s true… but what I mean is that if we can get this right we’ll be the sole distributor of a life-saving cream—can you think of how much money we’ll make?”

“I don’t think we’ll make any money on it at all” he said

“How so?”

“I think that if we get this right it will be so valuable that governments around the would will take it off us…”

“They wouldn’t dare”

“Look, boss…” he said, “You hired me as a consultant… and I’m giving you my appraisal of this proposal… just like every other one I’ve done for you… I weigh up the pros and cons.”

“Very well…” Wanda said, “I respect your opinion…. but I don’t accept it”

“I….”

“You may go!” she said as she scooped some sperm off her face again, and ate it.

Larry got up… he knew when not to argue. He went out of the office. He noticed Jan an intern scratching her arms

“Jan… what’s wrong…?”

“My boyfriend…” she cried, “He’s withholding sperm unless I let him in my ass..”

“What?”

“I…” she began when she doubled over in pain… “I need come” she cried, “It hurts so bad”

“Here…” he said, opening his fly, “Have this…”

“Oh, thank you….” she cried as she dropped to her knees.

She took his cock and began to suck him off. Immediately she felt better.

This thing that acted on her mind and body, compelling her to have jizz… was a mystery. Larry thought about the possibility of an artificial source—or sauce, as he amused himself… but then he was drawn back to the young woman whose mouth was working up and down his shaft.

Jan purred with delight as she sucked. And then… when he came in her she groaned and orgasmed.

This happened all the time. Not only were women compelled to suck, but they came at the point they found it pouring into them.

It was that good for them.

Larry also found himself coming more than ever. Something about the beautiful young woman so needing him. And her mouth was wondrous.

Some things are better left as they are… he mused.

An artificial sperm substance would not let him have moments like this.

“Life Sucks” was developed… and released, and marketed… but failed. Women were still compelled to drink cum… but the artificial substance just did not work.

The End