The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: A creature from space carries within it our destruction

Lifepods

Jedra was a Kitarii. A tall mamalian humanoid from the planet Kitar.

Kitarii was dark-skinned creatures with the same general features as humans—a race they had not yet met.

She was in her seventh cycle. She had a large bulge near her stomach-flap opening that showed she was pregnant.

Her large black eyes scanned the control panel of her scout-vessel. A blip appeared on a screen. She waved her four-fingered hand over a green panel and information in Zyril came up onto a screen.

She spoke Zyril… otherwise she would not be able to control one of their vessels.

On her home planet a party of Zyril had approached her government looking for a refugee from their ‘justice’. Granted leave to search her planet for the criminal they had gone to the northern continent first. Jedra had heard about them on the news. Jedra lived on the southern continent.

Sexually mature and ready for marriage it was the custom of Kitarii females to display their availability. She had walked through the public square displaying her stomach pouch. Several males had expressed their interest in mating. There were no marriages in Kitar.

Her sexual organ would be, by comparison with a human, appear higher up. With no equivalent of a clitoris sex was not ever practiced for pleasure. It was rare. It was only ever done for procreation.

Hanfa, a Zyril criminal was also aware of Jedra’s readiness. Hanfa was the reason Jedra was now pregnant.

The display Jedra read was information about a planet near-by. A planet capable of bearing life. It was un-named, but appeared on the Zyril database. It was obvious that they had surveyed it, but not extensively as the information was vague.

Suddenly a warning alarm sounded. Jedra hit the controls and sent the ship spinning so as to manuevere quickly.

Just as she did two pulse rockets whizzed by, but their proximity fuses blew after they had passed under her.

Their explosions halted the ship’s spin. In that moment she punched the hyperdrive.

To the Zyril behind there was the sight of explosions, and the disappearance of the ship. They would spend the next day analysing the information from the area to confirm a ‘kill’ that did not happen.

Jedra’s ship appeared in the atmosphere of the habitable planet. She landed in clearing in a forest. This northern continent was vast. It had wooded and urban areas in the west, a vast sea of grass in the middle, and more urbanised areas in the far east.

There was another large continent to the south. To the west was a continent that spanned north to south, with a tiny jut of land in the middle.

Jedra checked the atmosphere. It was suitable—if for a limited time to her. She knew her ‘child’ would survive here though.

About one Kallen away was an isolated dwelling. Jedra hoped to find a suitable host.

* * *

Helga Schmidt lived with her husband Rudolf, and children Paul and Trudi. She lived on a small farm near Ravensburg, in the far south of the country. Helga was deeply religious, dutiful to her husband, loving to her children.

Rudolf did not want any more kids. He did however need to fuck his wife and so she bore him up her backside, in the loft of the barn, that spring morning in 1938.

Rudolf was drafted into the army and was due to go to barracks in the morning. One last coupling with his wife…

Helga was on all fours, her dress still on, but rolled up over her back to expose her thighs. Rudolf slid his cock in and out of her wet tight hole.

She gritted her teeth. She didn’t particularly get off on this but she did her duty to her husband, with more stoicism than eroticism.

Rudolf stopped for a moment as his cock fell out. Helga’s ass trumpeted as air escaped. Rudolf laughed. Helga felt embarrassed.

Rudolf moved around to her front and offered her his cock. She cringed at the smell but she opened her mouth and sucked it’s bitter taste. She still had the presence of mine to roll down her dress to cover her glistening ass.

Fortunately for her he came almost immediately. “Oh, yeah!” he gasped as his cock ejaculated into her mouth. He held her to him as she swallowed his hot sauce.

His load done he got up and did up his pants. Helga sat back on her haunches and took a moment to gather her thoughts after that marital assault.

He was grateful enough to kiss her affectionately on the forehead. She smiled. He was a good provider and his army pay would be a steady source of income.

In the morning he woke and dressed quietly. He wanted to leave without fuss.

As he opened the door he almost shrieked in horror seeing the spindly dark alien. She grabbed his throat and lifted him easily off his feet.

With her free hand she ran a scan over him. She determined he was male, and thus unsuitable. His neck, crushed to a third its size she threw him away. He landed some 20 metres away and rolled down the small ravine there and into the river.

Jedra entered the dwelling. She found Helga lying still asleep. She ran the scanner over and smiled. A female. This species was adequate.

Helga opened her eyes, woken by a noise.

Jedra spat. Her saliva solidified across Helga’s mouth, gagging her rising scream

Helga scrambled backwards, rising up out of her bed.

Jedra spat again, fixing Helga’s right hand to the wall. Helga thrashed about. She was held in place by the glue-like substance and was unable to call her husband for help.

She kicked about.

Jedra peeled off her clothes. Her breathing would have to suffer without the support… but it was necessary for what was needed to be done.

She stood naked, impressive, pregnant.

Taking hold of the flap of skins she tore it back, revealing her birthing orifice.

It stung. In her pregnancy cycle this would have come open normally, and painlessly, and would grow back without ill effect. But Jedra was forcing the issue.

She cried, silently.

Helga’s eyes almost bulged out of her socket as she watched.

The ‘baby’ began to emerge from Jedra’s birthing canal. Helga thrashed again in an attempt to get away.

The creature pulled itself free of Jedra. Jedra fell back onto her rear. The creature was male and blue-grey.

It was a Tioka. It was in fact fully grown. It was a parasitic species. It climbed up unto the bed. Helga kicked out against it.

In an opening in her defence it charged up between her legs, under her white flannel night dress.

Helga’s eyes bulged in shock as she felt it touch her hairy sex. And then, it began to push into her. Helga screamed a muffled cry of horror.

By now Jedra was able to get back to her feet. If her species could smile she would have done so

Helga thrashed wildly once again. The Tioka’s body wormed its way into Helga’s vagina, and then, finally its small feet.

A small flesh probe slithered out from its stomach and wormed its way to the wall of Helga’s uterus. It buried into her flesh

A rush of her blood coursed down the umbilicus and into the Tioka. It started to circulate through its body.

It fed

As it did its connection with her grew. It could hear her thoughts. It learned her language.

“Still” it said.

Her whole body relaxed.

“I am your master” it said

“You are my master” she mentally repeated

“You will protect me. You will feed me”

“I will protect you. I will feed you” it said

Already Jedra freed Helga from her bonds.

Helga took in a deep breath. She wasn’t going to scream.

Jedra turned and left for her ship. They would never see each other again.

Helga rolled up her sheets, there was some blood, but a lot of pee. She took off her nightdress. It was stained too.. from her ordeal.

“What is this place?” the creature asked

“This is Germany”

“The name of this planet?”

“No!” Helga laughed, “This planet is Earth”

She patted the bulge in her stomach and hummed as she cleaned up.

“Where will that creature go?”

“It will return to space… to lead those that would harm me away from here”

“But who would harm you, Master?” Helga said shocked

“There are many who would try”

“I will protect you”

“Yes, you will protect me”

“I love you, Master” she said

“Is it safe here?”

“No” she said, “I think a war is coming”

“Then we must leave”

“When?”

“Today”

“Yes, Master” she said

“Momma!” Trudi said, wiping her eyes, as she stood there

Helga jumped

“You are naked!”

“Yes” Helga said, flippantly

“Who were you talking to?”

“My Master” Helga smiled as she ran the sheets through the washer. She stopped. If she was leaving this would no longer matter.

She turned, brushed passed her daughter and went to her room. Trudi followed. “What are you doing?” she asked as she watched Helga take a large trunk down from atop the cupboard

“I’m going”

“Where are we going?”

“I’m going” Helga said as she put on a dress, “You are not”

“But Momma?”

“You are nothing to me anymore” Helga said

Helga continued to dress and pack.

“But Momma!”

“Shush you annoying thing” Helga said

“Where’s Momma going?” Paul asked as he came out into the main room

“I don’t know” Trudi cried

“Momma?” Paul called as Helga opened the door

She ignored him

“Where’s Pappa?” he asked but Trudi didn’t know.

Helga carried her bag down the path, ignoring the cries of her kids. She would carry her master. She would feed him and care for him. And, for no one else.

The End