The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Like A Siren’s Song (part 4)

Day 5

When I woke up, my mind was a jumble of thoughts. Was it only Tuesday? Had David only been here since Friday? It was hard to imagine him not being here, which was not a good thought to have. He had to go home next weekend and get back to work, regardless of what happened. What did I want to happen? I had no idea.

I was well rested, and David seemed to be also. We had a nice leisurely breakfast, and took turns showering. He told me he wanted us to do something really fun that day, so we were going to Six Flags. I didn’t even argue, I was going to enjoy myself. We had a nice drive over, and I was careful not to sing anything that would be suggestive as we were in the car. Once there, though, I decided all bets were off.

At one point I sang, “might as well jump” and jump he did. Another time I sang, “you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby” and he scooped me up in his arms and spun me around not caring who was watching. None of it seemed to bother him, and we spent a fun day riding rides, and talking in between them, and enjoying each other. As the day turned to evening, I decided I was ready to go home and told him so. He offered no protest, and I teasingly said I hadn’t even sang to him to take me home. He told me I didn’t need to sing for him to want to please me. Not knowing how to respond to that, I said nothing.

Partway home, I asked him if he could stop at the grocery store, and just let me run in and get something. He offered to go do it for me, but I explained it was a feminine need, and it would just be faster if he’d drop me off. He let it go at that.

When we got home I told him how much I had enjoyed the day, but had one complaint. He looked a little concerned until he saw me grinning at him. I informed him I hadn’t been kissed that day, and he moved to do just that, so I stopped him.

“Not yet,” I whispered. “Let’s try it this way, do you like Broadway?”

He admitted he was actually a bit of a fan of much of it.

Smiling at him, I went over to my CD’s, found the one I was looking for and put it on. As the song began I sang with it:

Kiss me too fiercely
Hold me too tight
I need help believing
You’re with me tonight
My wildest dreamings
Could not foresee
Lying beside you
With you wanting me
And just for this moment
As long as you’re mine
I’ve lost all resistance
And crossed some borderline
And if it turns out
It’s over too fast
I’ll make every last moment last
As long as you’re mine

He looked at me as he softly sang the lyrics back to me:

Maybe I’m brainless
Maybe I’m wise
But you’ve got me seeing
Though different eyes
Somehow I’ve fallen
Under your spell
And somehow I’m feeling
It’s up that I fell

It was from “Wicked,” and honestly, it described exactly how I was feeling.

He whispered, “I am under your spell, you know.“ He took me in his arms, practically crushing me, and the kiss could definitely be described as fierce. “If you want me to stop, you need to act fast, because I definitely feel we are about to cross the borderline.”

I made no move and no sound to stop him.

David kissed me again with passion, and I returned it with equal passion. I felt his hands tugging at my shirt, pulling it up, so I lifted my arms to make it easier for him. He kissed my neck, causing me to shiver. Then his lips drifted down my shoulder and down my chest, kissing the top of each breast just above my bra. His hands moved around my body, fumbling with the hook of my bra, and getting it off. He wrapped his lips around my right nipple and sucked, causing me to gasp. Then he moved over to the other nipple. I clasped his head to my chest, keeping him there for a few moments. It had been a long time since I had made love with a man, and I’d almost forgotten how good it could feel.

When I finally let go of his head, he moved back up to kiss my lips. This time it was me tugging at his shirt, which he assisted me in getting off. I ran my fingers up his chest, and he shivered. I ran my hand back down his chest and looked at him with a gleam in my eye, as I glided my hand over the very prominent bulge in his pants. At that, he again pulled me against him, kissing me hard while backing me into the bedroom. Once there, I rested my hands on the top of his shorts, loosening them so they could slide to the floor. He stepped out of them while pulling my shorts down.

We both awkwardly kicked off our shoes and then collapsed on the bed, his weight crushing me underneath his own. We kissed each other breathless, while our hands roamed each other with a truly frantic feel.

“Take me now,” I said almost as an order. I paused and suggested that maybe I needed to sing it.

“No singing necessary, honey,” he assured me.

He sat up for just a moment, removing his underwear and then doing the same with my panties. He looked at me, wanting but clearly hesitating.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Go into the living room, and get the grocery bag please.” He looked at me perplexed for a moment, then understanding seemed to dawn on him. He brought the bag in with him, and removed the box of condoms.

“I think maybe you were plotting this,” said David.

“I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation, dear.”

We both laughed for a moment then refocused. After taking care of business, he was back on top of me and I felt his hardness touching my oh so wet sex. I moaned as he entered me, our bodies rubbing against each other, building to that final moment. We were both dripping in sweat, and neither of us cared. He just kept pounding into me, until finally we both climaxed. He took off the condom and threw it in the garbage. We snuggled our naked bodies against each other, and drifted off without a word.

Day 6

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” the sound just fell from my lips as I woke up snuggled up with David. He was awake, and smiled too. Words were not needed as we held each other close, enjoying the feel of being next to each other. As our lips met for a kiss, and after he grabbed another condom, we made love to each other again, not as frantically as we had been last night. Just slow and sweet, taking our time. It seemed like we were in bed forever, neither of us wanting to get out. At some point, I had to answer the call of nature and he did the same when I was done.

Afterwards, I turned on the shower and when it had warmed up, I stuck my hand out of the bathroom and beckoned with my finger for him to join me. He didn’t waste any time coming to me.

“Gee David, I didn’t even sing to you, or speak at all, and still you followed my direction.”

He whispered back to me, “A man would be a fool to ignore an offer like that.”

“Well, I don’t know any shower songs so I’m going to have to wing this one.” In a sing-song voice with no tune in particular I sang, “scrub my front and scrub my back, wash every corner now don’t you slack.” Of course, he did as he was told while we both laughed. Then I took the scrubby, and returned the favor. “I wouldn’t want you to think I’m a bad hostess,” I said teasingly.

“Never,” he assured me.

After the shower we were right back in bed, just enjoying the feel of each others’ bodies. Kissing and touching, making love, and back to kissing and holding each other. We just couldn’t get enough of each other, words were unnecessary.

At some point David brought up the subject of food, and I admitted the thought hadn’t even occurred to me. When we realized it was already 2 p.m., we were both stunned. It’s true what they say, time goes fast when you’re having fun. Neither of us wanted to go anywhere, and he wasn’t really hungry either, so we nibbled on whatever was around, and went back to bed. We spent the day like that, not doing anything. We couldn’t keep our hands off of each other, and just kept going back to making love and holding each other.

When the sun was starting to set, I decided that maybe I’d been to lenient on David that day, I’d not really exercised my “power” at all. I tried to think of a song that would work for what I wanted, and I just couldn’t, so like this morning I decided to wing it, while thinking to myself it was ironic how rare it was that I couldn’t find just the “right song” for any occasion. Again in a sing-song voice I sang to him, “Paint my toenails please, paint them real pretty, just do what I ask, no need to be witty.” Not terribly brilliant lyrics but it would do.

David smiled as he asked, “What color will I painting them dear?” I ran to the bathroom and came back with a bright shade of red and some clear polish. I’d bought it once on impulse and had never opened it.

“I’m not too practiced in doing this, just to warn you,” he said. I grinned and handed him the bottle.

He took care with each toe, kissing each one before applying the red paint. I just sat back and enjoyed this bit of pampering. I could get used to this. Then a nagging little voice in my head reminded me that this was all temporary, that this “spell” or whatever it was would end, and he would be gone. I shook those thoughts out of my head, and enjoyed the yummy attention.

After my nails dried, we nibbled on snacks and went back to bed, where we just enjoyed each others’ bodies until we fell asleep.

Day 7

Thursday already, I couldn’t believe I’d ever wished for the day when he’d be gone. Now, I was dreading it. I pushed the thoughts away, and decided to enjoy the here and now. We got up and showered together, and then he asked me what I wanted to do today. Giving him a big grin I sang:

We could go walking through a windy park
Take a drive along the beach
Or stay at home and watch TV
You see it really doesn’t matter much to me

“Arrgh!” he exclaimed.

“What?” I asked.

“Are we supposed to do all three? I suddenly have an urge to walk through the park with you, though I’ve no control over whether or not it’s windy. Then again we could go for a drive along the beach, but staying home and watching TV sounds lovely also. How am I supposed to please you, when you tell me you want all these different things?”

“Well, the song also said it really didn’t matter much to me, so maybe you focused on the wrong thing? I’m still testing out exactly how all this works myself. Tell you what, let’s go for a walk up to the lake and stop for something to eat along the way. There’s a bagel shop that’s not too far, if that’s all right.” He thought that sounded great, and off we went.

We had a lovely walk and nice breakfast, it seemed like we talked and talked. He asked me about teaching, and I told him I really liked it, though it wasn’t my passion. He asked me what my passion was, and said I was still searching for it. David seemed about to say something else, but he stopped.

As we made our way home, I impulsively offered him my hand and he didn’t hesitate to take it. It almost seemed like I didn’t need the songs anymore, he just wanted to be with me. I shook off that thought though, better not to get used to this. I hated admitting to myself that I already was.

When we got home I pondered what we should do with the rest of our day. This little game of my “power” over him was so much fun for us now, funny how it had been such a negative thing in the beginning. I smiled at David as I rummaged through the CD case. He looked at me with both curiosity, wondering what he was going to have to do now, and I think anticipation. I told him he was going to perform for me. Finding the CD I wanted I put it in and sang, changing the words to suit me:

Baby Take Off Your Coat Real Slow

(He gave me a look that clearly said, I’m not wearing a coat, so I motioned for him to take his shirt off instead.)

Take Off Your Shoes
I’ll Take Off Your Shoes, Boy
Take Off Your Pants Yes, Yes, Yes

I watched with a big smile, as he kicked his shoes off. When he started to unbutton his pants I motioned he needed to dance a little while he did that and he complied. I laughed to myself as I thought, no singing was needed for that direction. I continued to sing:

You Can Leave Your Hat On
You Can Leave Your Hat On
You Can Leave Your Hat On

I quickly ran and grabbed a baseball cap out of my closet and put it on his head. It didn’t quite fit so I adjusted it slightly and watched continue to strip for me.

Go Over There Turn On The Lights, All The Lights
Come Over Here, Stand On That Chair
Baby That’s Right
Raise Your Arms Up In The Air
And Now Shake ‘Em

I laughed with pleasure as he stood up on a chair in my kitchen, continuing to sway to the music like my own personal stripper. As the song continued on, and I continued to sing, I came over and slid my hand inside the waist of his underpants. Grinning, I slid them down his legs as he continued to sway for me. We were both laughing as he kicked them on to the floor. Impulsively, I kissed his cock, which was already starting to harden.

At that his laughing stopped and so did his movement, as I heard him groan in pleasure. I wrapped my lips around his aroused sex and began to suck. He stood there on the chair for a few seconds and then spoke.

“I have to get off this chair or I’m going to end up falling.” I stopped so he could get down, and then he looked at me with want in his eyes.

“By no means feel that you had to stop.” I teasingly groped him a little bit, and licked my lips so he could see. He groaned again and pulled me in for a long, deep kiss. Lips still joined, we made our way to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. Once in there, I ended the kiss and gave him a gentle shove, so he landed on his back on the bed.

I laid on the bed, and tenderly kissed from his left foot, up his leg, and between his thighs. When my warm, wet tongue licked the length of his cock, his body shivered. I spent a few minutes just tasting him like that, teasing him as I felt up his chest with a hand and pinched a nipple. I was rewarded by his sound of wanting.

Finally I took him fully into my mouth, sucking up and down gently at first and then harder. He began to move his body in rhythm with my mouth, up and down as I continued to caress his stomach and chest with my hand. Taking him completely in and then out of my mouth, and feeling him grow harder. He started to sweat, working hard for the moment of ecstasy, until finally I could taste his juices flowing freely into my mouth. When he finished I sucked the last bit, came so my head was near his and he could watch me swallow, and then kissed him so he could taste himself on my tongue.

“That was just yummy,” he said as we lay together, enjoying each others nearness. At some point the phone rang, jarring us both out of our snuggling position. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my mom. I hesitated, and decided not to pick up. David gave me a quizzical look, and I explained that when my mom asked me what was up, I neither wanted to lie to her about what had been going on, nor did I want to tell her the truth. That seemed good enough for him.

We put our clothes back on, and I flipped on the radio while I searched for something for dinner. When “Replay” came on, I jokingly told David I could sing it again and he’d be cooking yet again. He informed me that would be ok with him. I listened and hummed but was careful not to sing. I laughed as I came to the part that I now understood had made him cook.

Doin things I never do
I´m in the kitchen cookin’ things she likes
We´re real worldwide breakin’ all the rules
Someday I wanna make you my wife

At that line I stopped humming immediately. I looked at David wondering if he’d heard it too, I was positive I’d sung the song all the way through. When I looked at him, he was looking right back at me, and our eyes met. I’m sure we only stood there for a moment looking at each other, but it seemed like forever. Feeling uncomfortable, I looked away, and we both just pretended we hadn’t heard it.

I decided to make some Fettucini Alfredo for dinner so I got to cooking. We enjoyed our meal, but the incident earlier seemed to be hanging in the air. Surely he wouldn’t be tempted to marry me, the “power” couldn’t be that strong. We got out the cards for a bit, and played and talked about nothing important.

When I started rummaging through the CD case again he uttered a teasing, “Uh oh, I think I’m in trouble.” Not commenting I put in another song.

“Maybe I just like to go through the CD case to make you wonder.” I put in the song and let it play a bit before joining Elton John in singing “Your Song.”

And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it’s done
I hope you don’t mind
I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you’re in the world
I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses well they’ve got me quite cross
But the sun’s been quite kind while I wrote this song
It’s for people like you that keep it turned on

“Wonderful, let’s go on the roof,” said David. “Can we do that?”

“Mmmmm hmmmm, let me show you the way.” I took him all the way up to the top floor of the apartment complex and then showed him how to get to the roof. Not seeing any moss David kicked off some dirt and told me he hoped that would do. We sat together, arms wrapped around each other and watched the sunset. Sighing contentedly, I laid my head on his shoulder as we watched the stars starting to come out of hiding.

At the same time we noticed a shooting star soaring across the sky. I laughed, and he asked me why. “Oh, I saw one of those the other night and I made a wish that…..” my voice trailed off, as I recalled what I’d wished for. I’d wished for my true love to find me. I shivered a little, as it suddenly came back to me.

He stared at me, and it got to a point where I started to feel very uncomfortable. I asked him why he was looking at me like that. He whispered, “I saw it too. It was right after that that I heard you singing.” My mind started to reel as he continued. “I made a wish that night too,” he said. I noted he didn’t offer up what he wished.

We got so caught up in our conversation, that we failed to notice that the star had disappeared out of sight. When I looked up it had vanished, and my chance to wish for something had vanished with it. I logically knew it had to be a coincidence, but then again, none of this was logical. Looking at David I could see he was thinking also. We got up to go back down to my apartment.

Once there, things felt awkward and neither of us seemed to know how to handle it. I thought about singing something good to break the tension, but my heart just wasn’t in it right now. It was as though by potentially discovering what had caused this, the magic was somehow gone.

Then he grabbed me and pulled me to him, kissing me hard while pushing me towards the bedroom. He seemed driven as he undressed me, covering my body with kisses and possessing me with his hands. It was as though by losing ourselves in each other, we could forget the discovery we had just made. His touches were not gentle but almost rough and forceful. He quickly put a condom on his hard cock, and I gave in to his forcefulness as he entered me and we climaxed together to hard, fast thrusts. We did not speak to each other again that night.