The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lily Leaves a Voicemail

Hey, it’s Lily! It’s so good to hear from you! This is a weird time, isn’t it? I’m fine, working at home. This place has never been so tidy. I even stocked up on toilet paper a month ago. Who knew? And I’m glad you’re getting back into your music. I always thought you were great, and didn’t give yourself enough time to have fun with it. I’ll check my email for the download. Should I subscribe your Soundcloud? Anyway, stay healthy, and let’s keep in touch.

beep

Hi, it’s me again! That track was great! It was just what I needed. You know how everything’s been, and I’ve been incredibly stressed even though everything technically fine here. Just all vibrating and high-key. I haven’t been sleeping well... until last night! I put your track on, and played it through, and then I thought, huh, and put it on loop next to the bed while I dozed off... and I slept the night through for the first time in days! Thank you! Hey, are there vocals on it, or is it just instrumental? I couldn’t decide. Anyway, talk soon!

beep

hi its lily and its three in the morning and im listening to the music and i can hear your voice tell me things and i feel so open and receptive and obedient and entranced and i want to do what your voice is telling me and its getting me turned on and i love it and ill listen to every night no matter what i love it so relaxed so open

beep

Hi, it’s me. Thanks for your message! I guess we’re playing phone tag. Anyway, yes, please, definitely, sure I would love more of your work! Why don’t you have a Soundcloud? I’ve been going to sleep with the first one every night, and I’ve been getting a full eight hours each time. It’s amazing. You should patent this! Take care, hugs, talk soon.

beep

Hi, it’s me! Wow, you have really gotten good. Those tracks were amazing. I kept playing them over and over again, and queued up a whole playlist for bedtime. Listen, we keep playing phone tag. Are you up for Skype or FaceTime or something? I’m at home all day, by myself, and it gets... a little bit boring. Let me know, drop me an email, whatever. Hugs! Bye.

beep

Hi, it’s me! I just wanted to thank you for the Skype call. It was great seeing you and hearing your voice again. I know we kind of drifted out of touch, but let’s be sure not to do that again. I haven’t had so much fun just hanging out with someone in months.

beep

Hey, it’s me, I just wanted to check that we’re on for our call today. It’s about 10 after, and... oh, there you are! Never mind!

beep

Hi, it’s me. OK, I’m sorry I gave you a hard time about staring at my boobs. I know that they’re... kind of right there, and hard to miss. It’s kind of a button for me, you know? But you’re an old friend. If you can’t stare at my tits, who can? Anyway, chat with you again tomorrow. I’m really glad we’re connecting more now.

beep

Hi, it’s me. First, before I say anything else, I love that we’re doing these daily Skype calls. I really do! Please don’t think anything else. It’s just that we got really flirty on the last one, and... I know that you’ve always wanted us to be kind of more than friends, and you’ve been really good about not pushing for anything else. I just don’t want you to think I’ve changed my mind about that. You probably aren’t even worrying about that, and the flirty was fun! I just don’t want you to get mixed messages from me. Chat tomorrow! Big hugs!

beep

Hi, it’s me. OK, so, here’s something I didn’t tell you on our chat. I have these daily meetings with the team at work. They are: So. Incredibly. Boring. They have a “video required” rule, which is stupid, but anyway. I always wearing this big grey sweatshirt — I have like six of them — to hide my chest, but this time, I decided, fuck it, I’m going to give them something to look at. I wore the same sweatshirt, but... no bra. And I arched my back. It wasn’t really dramatic, but you could tell that things were moving in interesting ways under there. I got more than a few “I am not looking but I am looking” stares from the guys... and one from a female coworker I’ve always had suspicions about. Anyway, I know you’d appreciate it! Hugs!

beep

Hi, it’s me. OK, I am a terrible person. I just told you about how I only think of you as a friend and blah blah blah, and then I flash my boobs at you on a Skype call. I’m really sorry! I just... kind of got carried away, talking about me teasing my coworkers. And don’t worry about talking about my tits! They’re an endlessly fascinating subject and one I adore discussing, at least with you. Anyway, as long as you understand this doesn’t mean a change in our relationship... I might just flash you again. Oh, and to answer a question that I forgot to on the call, 34G. Hugs!

beep

Hi, it’s me! OK, I promised I tell you how the call went. This time, I wore the normal sweatshirt, and a bra... a push-up bra. Yes, they make them big enough for me, before you ask. I looked fucking huge. Like basketballs were under there. This time, all the guys looked (including the hot chick coworker I mentioned), but what are they going say? “Lily, have your boobs always been that big?” It was hilarious... and a big turn-on, I have to say. And thank you for the new tracks! They will be pushed right to the front of the playlist for my bedtime. Hugs!

beep

Hi, it’s me! As promised, the daily How Did Lily Slut Out On Her Work Call report. I went back to my usual bra and sweatshirt... but this time, I had a bullet vibe inserted into my... um... privates. Yep, totally nude down below. I had to put a towel down on the chair, for the obvious reasons. Everyone looked a bit relieved that my rack wasn’t distracting them... except the girl, who I am starting to make plans about. I did have a very interesting expression once or twice, and maybe they noticed? But I can come completely silently when I need to.

beep

hi its lily its late at night and im playing with my big tits and thinking about how much i want to show them to you i love having big boobs huge rack gigantic knockers and i love it when you stare at them it gets me so wet and i want to show you my big tits oh god i love having big boobs

beep

Hi, it’s me. OK, so, um, that was weird. I hope that it was OK. I mean, I really actually kind of like you staring at my tits, so doing our call topless was fun, but... um... OK, I was going to say that I don’t think of you that way, and let’s keep it that way for now, OK? It’s not like we can go out on a date right now or anything. Anyway, this isn’t me being very coherent, except to say... if it’s really OK with you and you don’t feel teased, I’m happy to be proudly Amazonian on our calls.

beep

Hi, it’s me. OK, I’m starting wonder what a girl has to do to get a call from HR on these Zoom meetings. This time, I was bare-ass naked below, bullet vibe safely placed deep in my cooch, and I was wearing this low-cut blouse that gave me quite the shelf of cleavage. The cute girl spent the entire meeting staring directly at my boobs; I think we’ve discovered a hidden big-tit-fetishist at my workplace. But no one said a thing! I didn’t get a call from HR or my boss or anything! I guess people are just peacing out about this working at home thing. Of course, the call did just end. Hugs! Chat tomorrow!

beep

Hi, it’s me. OK, so, I kind of lied to you. I told you that I was super-happy to have you as a friend, that I loved our Skype calls, and that it was fun to do them topless with you. And that part was all true. But then I said I still didn’t think of you as anything besides being a great friend, and that was... not completely true. I’ve been thinking about our calls, and how I feel after them, and how I think of you during the day, and... well, when this is over, do you want to go out? I mean, let’s give it a try? You’re way ahead of most men: you’ve already seen my naked tits!

beep

Hi hi hi it’s me... oh my god I am so turned on! OK, I’m sorry, but who else am I going to tell? So, I went back to the sweatshirt and normal bra for the last meeting. Everything was fine, and it was going along, but this one was particularly long and boring and I had been drinking tea a lot, and I excused myself to go to the bathroom... and then I realized that, (a), I was still bare-ass naked, and (b) I still had the bullet vibe in my cunt! I flashed my entire team! I guess they know I shave bare now. I threw on jeans before I sat down again... plausible deniability! Um, unless someone was recording. I left the bullet vibe in, though; I will not be deprived of orgasms if I have to be on that call. The jeans were a tactical error: I soaked through them, and into the wash they went. Anyway, so, since my whole fucking department has seen my bare pussy, would you like to on our next call? Happy to share. Hugs!

beep

Hey, it’s me. Wow, that was... more than I expected. OK, I guess we can safely put to rest the idea that I think of you just as a friend when I spent a Skype call masturbating with you. You have a really, really sexy voice, you know that? Between that and the amazing musical gifts — thank you for the new tracks! — I’m surprised that you don’t have a whole harem of groupies. But maybe I can be your groupie? Wait, OK, stop, back up, that’s moving a bit fast. But it was fun. And I’m horny again now. Tomorrow. Love!

beep

Helloooo, it’s me. I always knew I was an exhibitionist, but this is particularly hot. I guess maybe it’s because we can’t actually do anything? But just laying back and playing with myself while you watch and play with yourself was just about the most amazing thing ever. I’ve had sex with a partner in person that didn’t measure up to that! And listening to your music while I did it was... incredible. OK, I’m wet now, off to masturbate during the conference call! Love! Bye!

beep

Hey, it’s me. So, OK, it’s been a week now that we’ve been jacking off together on these calls, and I want to bring something really important to your attention. What’s a girl got to do to see your cock? I’ve been showing you my boobs, my pussy... I’ve even bent over and spread my ass open for you... at your request, may I add. But I have not seen your cock. I am requesting a 100% solicited dick pic. Do not miss this rare opportunity! Please remedy this situation at your earliest opportunity, your obedient servant, etc., etc., Lily. Chat tomorrow! Love!

beep

Hey. It’s... me. Oh, my fucking god. You sent a whole little video. Of you stroking your cock. Dude. If I had known you had such an amazing cock, you could have had me anytime you wanted. I dunno what it is, but it’s... perfect. Like the cock I have been living to find. No, really, that sounds stupid but there’s just something hypnotic and lovely about your cock. I put the video on loop, your latest tracks on loop, and just lay in bed with the bullet vibe in my cunt and the Magic Wand on my clit and... I think I’m going to notice this on my electric bill. When we get to see each other, you can put that dick anywhere you want: my mouth, between my tits, my pussy. They’re all ready for you. Love and French kisses! Chat tomorrow!

beep

Hey, it’s me again. So, I just thought of something. Who took that video? Someone was holding the phone. Do you have a girlfriend? Does she know about our... um, sessions? I really don’t want to get anyone in trouble. Can you let me know?

beep

Sorry, I missed your call. I was... um... watching something on my phone. Something swaying so hypnotically... back and forth... Anyway, yay, I’m so relieved to hear that she’s cool with us. You are a very lucky man! But that explains something. I thought I saw just the top of a head a few days ago, but I thought, “Nah, no way is getting blown by a girl while we’re having Skype sex.” But... I underestimated you! But I will not do so again, sir! I have your measure! Um, seven inches? Do let me know. Love and slow kisses up the shaft! Oh, what’s your girlfriend’s name?

beep

hi its lily and god i love your cock i need your cock i want to suck it worship it do anything you want kiss you body and lick you and suck and suck and just lick your balls and worship your amazing cock i need to be your slutty little cocksucker so badly please let me suck your cock please please suck suck suck...

beep

Hey, it’s me. I got your package. We’re... definitely moving ahead in our relationship here, I guess. They’re beautiful, and... well, I am very touched by your estimation of my abilities if you think I can get the largest up my butt. I guess that’s why they are a graduated set. And, yes, of course, I will wear it for you on our next call. The smallest, that is. The jewels in them are so pretty! Love you. Chat tomorrow.

beep

Hi, it’s me. What are you doing to me? Yes, I wore the butt-plug during my work call. I also made sure to wearing my thinnest bra, so they could see how hard my nipples were. I think I have my coworker (Eleanor by name) under my spell now; she basically just stares at my tits the entire time we’re on the call. She does manage to get answers out, so I guess no one suspects anything. I soaked through the towel. You are a wicked man. I approve. Love you, chat tomorrow.

beep

Hi, it’s me. OK, that was cute, having your girlfriend blow you just below the camera during the start of our session, and then pop up and wave to me. She’s hot! I know you’ve always gone for the goth thing. Nice lipstick, too; ask her what shade it is so I can wear something like that for you. And thank you for an amazing session, as always. Hey, what’s her name?

beep

Hey, it’s me. You are going to kill me. That video you sent... oh my god. Watching her do that slow, slow suck in and out, in and out, and then start slowly jacking you off, letting me see every inch of that incredible cock... and then... you came! Wow, you have serious pop volume. And then watching her lean down, and lick and suck and swallow and... you nearly had me licking the screen of my phone. It is so unfair that she gets to swallow your cum and I don’t! Well, when this is all over, we can make up for it. I’ve heard cum is good for the hair, like conditioner. Let’s find out! Love you. Need you. See you tomorrow.

beep

hey its lily and its like two in the morning and im lying here touching myself and thinking about how much i wanna fuck you and i want you to just come here and id spread my legs and youd get on top of me and start fucking me and using me and id fuck back and id just be a mindless cunt that you can use for your pleasure a living sex-doll just a brainless fuckbot id love that and then you come on my tits and im listening to your voice in the music tell me how much i wanna just be your brainless sextoy please fuck me please uhhhhhh...

beep

Hey, it’s me. So, I’ve been thinking a lot about our last call, and the questions you asked. That thing we did where you pretended to hypnotize me with your cock (it’s almost not pretend!) was so hot, and... yes, you’re right. I’ve been feeling like maybe I want something more. Like I want to have a little bit of real-life submission in our relationship. I’m not sure about being called “slave,” though. Too many bad associations with that! I’m totally into calling you “Master,” though. That’s really hot. And your cock really is putting me into some kind of submissive, obedient spell for you. Anyway, what should you call me? You’re the Master, come up with a good name! In the meantime, your obedient servant awaits your pleasure. Love you. Need you. Want to swallow your cum.

beep

Hello, Master. Yes, I am your Sex-doll. Thank you, Master.

beep

Hello, Master. It’s Sex-doll. I was pretty non-verbal after our last session, so I wanted to tell you a little bit about how I felt. Listening to your music on the headphones, the next bigger plug in my ass, and the bullet up my cunt and a vibrator on my clit... I was completely in some kind of trance! I could hear your voice, but really all I could think about was your eyes on me, on my tits, on my cunt, my ass... and how completely yours I was, owned by you, your property and your doll and your toy. It was incredible! I am so grateful that you brought this out in me, and that we’ve connected in this way. I love you, Master. Talk to you soon.

beep

Hello, it’s Sex-doll. I got the package. I will wear it as you command, Master.

beep

Hello, Master. It’s Sex-doll! So, I wore your collar on the call, complete with a chain stretching off-camera. Wow, that got the looks, especially from Eleanor. You’d like her, Master. Blonde, Nordic look to her, very cool and superior, slender, very athletic... which would make it even hotter as she was turned into your nympho sex-slave, down on her knees, begging for your cock in her mouth! Anyway, no one said anything, but I am sure they are talking amongst themselves in private Slack convos now. Of course, butt-plug and bullet vibe in, as you commanded, Master. I am counting the moments until our next call. Please give my love to to... um, your other girl. Does she have a name?

beep

Hello, Master. It’s Sex-doll. Eleanor and I had a... fascinating private call this afternoon. You mentioned that it would be OK if I sent her some of your music. Just let me know which tracks. I’ll tell you all about it at our next session. Love you, Master.

beep

Hi, it’s Sex-doll. I wanted to share a fantasy with you.

I still have a key to your place. Did you forget? You gave it to me months ago to water your plants and stuff while you were on a trip. Anyway, so, in my fantasy, I come in to do just that, and for some reason I decide to go upstairs... and there you are, asleep on the bed, naked. You must have come home early and not told me! I start to back off so I can get out of there and not wake you, but... then I see your cock. You are already hard... maybe you’re having a wet dream? And I stare at your cock. Your amazing, magical cock. And I slowly start walking towards you... towards your cock. I can’t believe I’m doing this, and I have no idea what I’m going to do, but I can’t stop. It’s drawing me in.

And then you reach down, and start stroking yourself. Maybe you don’t know I’m there? You don’t open your eyes. I reach the foot of the bed, and I sink down to my knees, unable to take my eyes off of your amazing cock. And you stroke yourself, and sway it, back and forth... back and forth... and I can feel my willpower draining. All I want is that cock. That cock is my entire world. I feel my pussy getting so wet... I’m going to soak through my panties soon. And then, you gesture me forwards. You knew! You planned this! But it’s far too late for me... I’m completely under the spell of your cock.

I slowly climb onto the bed, kissing and licking my way up your body, from your feet, your legs, and finally... tonguing your balls. I love it. I need it. And then, you hold your cock still for me... and I start sucking. I give really great head; it’s something I’ve always been praised for and proud of. And now, I use every bit of my skill to give you the best blow job I’ve ever given. I don’t just suck your cock. I worship it, every tiny bit, around the head, and down the shaft, and back up, and down my throat. I’m not sure I can deep-throat you in real life, but in my fantasy, I can, and I do...

And then you tell me what you want, and I obey. I stand up, and strip, and kneel down next to the bed, and you have the lube to oil up my huge tits, and you start fucking me between them. It’s so good... I come just from having you between my boobs. And then... you tell me to lie down on the bed, on my stomach.

And you are on my, and in me, pressing me down into the bed fucking me and I feel your incredibly cock in me and you are fucking my brains out I can’t think I can’t do anything except fuck back and scream and feel your cock changing me, making me so obedient and docile and submissive and yours completely and I know that I’ll be yours forever and that I want nothing else to serve and please you and let you use my body to please yourself and that cock is now my whole world and...

... and I’m now your Sex-doll.

beep

Hello, Master. It’s Sex-doll. I just wanted to let you know that I’m on the largest of the butt-plugs. I’ve never been fucked up the ass before, so you get to take my last virginity. I cannot think of a hotter idea. I love you.

beep

Hi, it’s Sex-doll.

So, I had another fantasy. I have that key to your place, and it’s late at night, so I let myself in. I strip down in the living room, and then come up the stairs. You’re in bed with your girlfriend, back to back, and you are both fast asleep. I get into bed on your side, my back to you, and gently start grinding up against you. I feel you get hard as I grind my ass up against your wonderful cock. I’m already so wet, so I just have to move a little bit to guide you into my waiting, wet pussy. Oh, my god, it feels so good to have your cock in me. I’ve needed it so badly.

And we start to fuck... slowly. So slowly. I barely move, and let you slid in and out. Sweetly, agonizingly slowly. I’m melting, mindless with pleasure at how it feels to have your cock in me, a sex-doll there to be used, to yield up my cunt to you. I can’t stop coming; it feels like one orgasm just blends into the other. It’s so hard to stay quiet, but I don’t make a single noise, so your girlfriend doesn’t know you’re fucking another woman right there next to her. And after what feels like hours of that slow fucking, I can feel you get closer... closer... and you shoot it up me, and I come again, one of a dozen times, as your cock pumps your sweet cum into me.

And after we both come down, I carefully slide off of you, and kneel down next to the bed. And I lean forward and start kissing, licking, and then sucking your cock... getting you all hard again. And once you are all hard and ready, you roll over, and slide that amazing cock of yours up against your girlfriend’s ass. And she’s just as in thrall to your cock as I am, and she opens herself up to you, and you take her, and start fucking her. Of course, she doesn’t have any reason to be quiet, and I watch you fuck her hard, and she’s screaming and moaning and calling out, “Yes Master! Thank you Master!” as I play with myself, watching from a corner of the room.

And you fill her up with your cum just like you did to me, and she screams and convulses with pleasure, and I sneak out to get dressed, and let myself out.

Until the next time.

Love you, Master.

beep

Hello! It’s Sex-doll! I’m glad you liked the makeup I did today. It was kind of fun making myself up to look like a real-life living blow-up doll. There’s something so hot about being completely obedient, just a mindless fuckbot. I cannot wait to do that for you in person! Until then, though, your Sex-doll awaits your commands, Master.

beep

Hi, It’s Sex-doll. I promised I’d tell you my latest fantasy.

You and your other girl are lying in bed, and I’m at the foot of it. I come up and start going down on her. She tastes so amazing, and you two are making out and kissing while I tongue her, and she’s getting close and coming and I’m holding her hips to bring her off again and again while she comes...

And then it’s your turn. I move over to you, and start sucking and sucking. When you are hard and ready, you roll over and start fucking her, and I’m behind you, licking your ass. And while you two fuck, I’m there, my mouth ready to tongue you, fingers ready to guide and help, eating your ass, her ass, her boobs, everything.

And then at the end, you’re fucking her from behind, and standing at the foot of the bed, and I’m kneeling down next to her, and you are getting closer and closer as she comes and comes and comes, and then... you pull out! And you jack yourself off all over my tits and mouth and throat and I am so happy and eager as you drench me in your cum!

And then... your other girl comes down to help me clean up, as I kiss your cock.

Until the next time.

Love you, Master.

beep

Hello, Master. It’s your little Sex-doll. I recorded Eleanor’s and my last call just like you asked. Wow, under the cold exterior, there is one slutty nympho whore ready to go! Anyway, I’m sending over the recording so you can see just how... interested she is in our lifestyle. Love you!

beep

hello master its sex-doll and im lying here playing with my tits thinking about how eleanor stared at them as i swung them back and forth and back and forth and i think i really was hypnotizing her with them she loves big boobs so much and she cant look away from mine and im dreaming of putting her into a trance and turning her into one of your obedient horny slutty harem girls and thinking of her on her knees in front of you worshipping your amazing cock with her mouth and then you fucking her and fucking her brains out with that cock and shes moaning and screaming and calling out yes master please fuck your sex-slave master... oh god yesssss...

beep

Hello, Master. It’s Sex-doll.

I thought about the offer you made on our call today. The answer is: yes. When we can, I’d love to move in with you. I will be your obedient live-in sexual servant, ready to do anything you wish. After all, I can work from home, still wearing your collar!

Which brings me to my next fantasy...

I’m in your living room, reading. I’m just wearing a silk robe. You come in, probably taking a break from work, and stand next to me. You start unzipping. I know exactly what you want, and what is expected of me. You take out your cock, and start stroking it. I just stare up at it, let me utter adoration and submission to it and you wash over me. I undo the robe, open it, and start playing with my tits to help you get closer and closer...

... and then you come, directly into my wide-open mouth. Because that is my duty, to be your cum-receptacle, a set of hot wet holes for you to use at your pleasure. I clean you up with my mouth, we smile at each other, and you leave without a single word exchanged. I close the robe, and start reading again. Until my services are required again.

Oh, and I’d be happy to service Fuck-toy whenever she wants. I bet her pussy tastes amazing!

I can’t wait to be there with you, Master. I love you, with all my heart and soul. And mouth. And tits. And cunt. And tight little ass. Chat soon.

beep

Hey, does your other girl have a name besides “Fuck-toy”?

beep