The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Long Way from Home

Summary — A woman uses her hypnotic breasts for financial gain, but gets caught up in a triangle that sends her down a path to losing herself in more ways than one.

Chapter 1

Penelope Brissette wasn’t your normal girl. Her average face and glasses would lead you to believe she’s just a very average girl, unremarkable except for what were indeed very large breasts protruding from her chest. She mostly hid them well, knowing that if people caught on to how she used them then she could very well end up in a not-so-pleasant situation. You see, Penelope was a late bloomer, and once her breasts began to grow they didn’t really stop into she found herself into a hefty G cup nearly overnight. Embarrassed at their size, she generally kept them covered under baggy clothing and was somewhat of a recluse. Her social life was absent; she’d had some one-night stands here and there, but sex wasn’t so much of a priority to her since she was so ashamed of her out-of-proportion body. She normally kept on as many clothes as possible while getting a quickie from behind and she found that sex just wasn’t as exciting as people made it out to be. Trying to keep her distance from most men, her breasts attracted a lot of unwanted attention when she didn’t disguise them appropriately. The sideways glances were too much for her to bear; heavy and starting to cause her some mild back pain; she nearly decided to have them reduced. That is, until her surgeon saw them for the first time. It was a routine examination, but as soon as she removed her bra the doctor stopped in his tracks. He immediately was captivated by the mere sight of them, and the more she spoke to the good doctor the more he seemed to just absorb her words like a nicotine patch. While he gawked like a teenage boy, she got frustrated at his lack of response and called him an idiot. Pretty much weirded out by the entire consultation, she quickly got dressed and hurried out the door, and the doctor was never the same. Years later she heard that he lost his practice on account of forgetting most of what he learned since he was now a complete idiot. But that was a long time ago. Penelope was smarter now, and knew how to harness the power she had. This leads us to Dave, the one person that led Penelope down the path to what would eventually become her nightmare.

Dave was trolling the craigslist ads per usual, trying to find a cheap quickie while his wife was out of town. And there it was: ‘Big Boobs Looking 4 Good Time 2Nite’. Within the message was a disguised number to prevent scammers, and Dave put it into his phone immediately to text her.

Good time 2nite?

The reply came swiftly after, and after a very brief feeling out period they quickly agreed to meet at a gas station of all places. She probably wanted a public place to make sure he wasn’t some sort of murderer. Understandable since you can’t trust anyone these days. Dave grabbed his cash and his coat and headed out the door, looking for a red sedan and a girl named ‘Penelope’.

Penelope had done this hundreds of times, placing an ad to meet someone so she could ask them to willingly give her all their money. She learned after the encounter with her doctor that she could render any man helpless and simply demand things. It was a very easy way to make some cash for doing nothing, especially since she didn’t really have to work for anything. She didn’t want the responsibility of ruining another man’s life inadvertently, so she remained in the shadows and collected cash from these men who were probably going to catch an STD anyway. In her eyes, it was a much better option to just use her breasts as a holdup weapon for a couple of minutes rather than turn to an actual job where people would gawk or make comments about her. People were too complicated. Besides, most of the time she didn’t even need to get out of her car, so this was the easiest way to get paid. She had only been there waiting for a few minutes when she saw Dave pull up in his Porsche. She was a bit surprised since most of the people she met probably only had a couple of hundred dollars to their name; she might actually make a few thousand from this one. She tempered her brief excitement in case it wasn’t her mark, but considering the man just sat in his car looking around, it was a good guess. Dave sat waiting in his parked car, and given the circumstances Penelope thought it might be best if she walked over to him before he got spooked and drove off. She exited her vehicle and quickly made her way across the parking lot, and Dave knew it was her immediately despite her doing her best to hide her assets. She wasn’t dressed in anything special, just a pair of yoga pants, some sneakers, and a sort of baggy shirt under her coat. Dave rolled down the window as she approached, half smiling. She had a sweet face, very innocent but she wasn’t overly attractive. Dave usually preferred drop-dead gorgeous escorts to the random craigslist hookup, so he was beginning to have second thoughts when she smiled. “Dave, I presume?” she said, and extended her hand. “Why yes, you must be…Penelope.” as he shook her hand in return. “Nice car. Can you roll down the window all the way please?” she asked, while opening her coat rather non-chalantly. Dave thought it to be an odd request but complied, and with her coat opened she suddenly lifted her shirt, her enormous breasts tumbling out into his car. Dave was caught off guard as her soft, warm flesh hit him square in the face, but as he regained his composure he could do nothing but drown in their bliss as everything faded. His mouth open, the waves of numbness washed over him peacefully. Penelope hugged the car, waiting it out, knowing that he was quickly falling under their influence. After a few moments, she peeked into the window at her prey. “Give me all your cash, please.” she demanded in the most polite way possible. He reached next to him without taking his eyes off her glorious breasts and picked up the large wad of cash he had, handing it over without question. Just like she always had done with the others, she took out her phone and snapped a picture of his blank face as a trophy. Penelope still loved to look through them occasionally, though now they were numbering in the hundreds. They served as insurance if there was ever a problem, but there never was. “Give me your phone.” she said as she held out her hand, and once she had it she quickly moved to the text messages to delete the trail. She didn’t need these people chasing after her constantly; the first few were difficult to handle so she made sure to clear texts ever since. Satisfied at her score, she paused before hitting ‘delete’. She normally erased her existence and left at this point but the large sum of cash emboldened her. She decided not only to leave the text, but she took a selfie of her exposed breasts, set it as his background, and then dropped the phone in his lap. She bent down and kissed him on the forehead. “You had the best time of your life.” she whispered, then pulled her shirt down and walked away, $2200 richer.

Dave was slowly coming out of a fog for what seemed like forever when he looked around and noticed he was still in his car with the engine running and the window down. He shook his head to try and clear the cobwebs and try to remember what he was doing. He remembered Penelope coming up to him, but not much after that except that he was warm inside when he thought of her. He knew he had just had the best time of his life, but for the life of him he couldn’t remember any details about it. He felt his pockets and realized that he now had zero cash on him, but he wasn’t upset about it. In fact, whatever he gave her must have been worth every penny. Seeing that he was alone again, he decided to make his way back home. The whole way back he tried to shake the image of Penelope’s breasts from his mind, but he just couldn’t. It’s like they were a burned image onto his brain, never to leave. When he got home, he pulled into the garage and walked in the door, tossing his keys onto the counter when a voice startled him. “Back from a drive?” asked Jenny, his wife, as she came around the corner. She was back early, which surprised him, and he was still kind of in a fog so he couldn’t think of anything to say. “Or were you out visiting your girlfriend while your wife was away?” she playfully teased. “Uh, just a drive. Rough day at work.” he muttered. “Good to see your face though,” he smiled, and came in for a hug. His wife wrapped her arms around him and felt something poking her. “Oh, REALLY glad I see…” she giggled, then reached down to grab the object jabbing her, which turned out to be his phone. She pulled it out quickly to tease him more, holding it away from him as she told him all about how she was going to see how many girlfriends he had been texting while she was gone. Dave, remembering that he didn’t erase the craigslist texts, tried his best not to show how worried he actually was. “Oh honey, you know it was only two or three, at best.” he laughed, as she tossed his phone next to his keys. “I’m beat, sounds like you are too. Let’s get some sleep.” she said as she moved toward their bedroom, pulling his arm. Sleep was exactly what he needed at this point, although if he had known that it wouldn’t come to him then he would have probably taken something to help.

The next day Penelope was working again; so far she had five ‘customers’, but Dave wasn’t far from her mind. He was reasonably attractive, not that it mattered, but she wondered what his net worth was and if he was single – she would like nothing more than to have a steady income with no strings attached. She couldn’t bear the thought of breaking up a happy family, which is why she had always done these anonymous encounters. Despite her unique line of work, she wasn’t a monster. She had a good heart, but she also had a good mind not to get embroiled in a public divorce as ‘the other woman’. If she were exposed, it would be hard to think of not only how she would be treated by the public, but by the justice system in general. So she always played it safe. Unfortunately, Penelope had never known nor really thought much about the repercussions of how her breasts affected the minds of each one of her victims, save for her breast reduction surgeon. She knew that what she said had to be carefully thought out in order not to ruin someone’s mind, but little did she know that it didn’t matter. Every man she had encountered had slowly deteriorated into a shell of who they were, desperate to find the inner bliss they had so fleetingly had and now were slaves to it, trying to recreate it in some way to no avail. Some turned to drugs to see if they could find that high, some couldn’t take the pain of the emptiness they felt and ended their lives. Meanwhile, Penelope continued on doing what she did, but if she knew all of this she would have stopped entirely.

When morning came for Dave, he realized he didn’t sleep a wink. He still felt energy, a desire to find that moment again, but the face that looked back at him in the mirror was haggard. “Wow, you look like shit.” said Jenny, smiling, and he pretty much felt that way. He smirked at her, and as she left for work he searched his mind for what it was exactly he needed. He needed to see Penelope again, and that scared him. He left for his office, his mind still hungry for that total bliss. He grabbed his keys from the counter as he was walking out the door and remembered his phone was nearby. Scooping it up, he checked to see if he had missed any messages through the night, and when he unlocked it he saw the background image that Penelope had put there. He stood there staring for a moment, unable to figure out what it was about her that made him need to see her again. Her breasts were magnificent based on this photo, but they didn’t have the same effect on him as he looked at them now. Although he was glad that his wife didn’t actually open his phone the night before, he was also glad he didn’t delete the text messages yet. Hesitantly, he slowly tapped out a message. He had so much to ask about, so much to say, but all he managed was ‘I had the best time of my life’ and then he hit send.

Penelope was at home counting her latest score when her phone chimed. She glanced down, thinking it to be another random cash grab when she saw what the text actually said. A smile briefly crossed her lips as she thought how she could get another payday from this one.

can you bring more cash?

Dave thought about her reply for a second. She clearly had answers to his questions just based on the fact that she seemed to know he’d contact her again. Of course he could bring cash to have them answered; the question was how much he’d be willing to pay for those answers. He was a good businessman, which is why he was independently wealthy. But all reason seemed to slip away from him as he thought about how blissful he felt during those moments with her.

yes, how much?

how much do you have

enough, how much do you want?

bring $5K in cash

Dave saw the number, and even though it wasn’t much to him he felt it was a staggering amount to ask for. For some reason he agreed though, and they set it up to meet at the same gas station. This time he was hoping to get answers. Penelope sat back smiling, second-guessing herself. If he had been so easily convinced to bring that much money she should have asked for more. No matter though, she started thinking about ways to get more information from him in his drowsy state so that she might be able to secure a financial future. She left to get to their meeting point early in case it was a setup – she was always careful. Dave did the same.

Penelope pulled up without seeing any sign of Dave. She lived close, which is why she always picked this place. It gave her the ability to get there first to scope things out, and to bolt quickly if she sensed something was up. Just like clockwork, the black Porsche belonging to Dave pulled up and parked. She looked at him from across the lot, and he looked like he hadn’t slept in days even though it was just last night. He was looking around nervously, even though he didn’t seem nervous at all last night. She got out of her car and walked across the lot toward him, and he looked over and locked eyes on her. When she got near the car, he rolled the window – instinctively, all the way down – and waited. She thought for a moment as she closed the gap, wondering if she should just grab and go. Don’t deviate from the plan, just grab and go like always. But she had already deviated from the plan last night, and a new plan was forming. Dave started to speak as she got within a few feet, but instead of exchanging pleasantries again, Penelope never broke stride as she lifted her shirt and let her magical mammaries fall out and do their thing. Dave stopped in mid-sentence and his mouth fell open, immediately going to his private place of bliss. “First things first…give me the cash, please.” she politely demanded, and as he swung the roll of money into view on autopilot she counted it with her tits in his window, letting him sink down deeper. She hadn’t really thought about it before, but this was the first time the same man had seen her breasts twice. She wondered how that might affect him, and thought about covering up, but there was a lot of money to count so it took longer than expected. She smiled as she approached $4,000 and saw there were still plenty of $100 bills to count. Satisfied it was all there, she folded it up and put it into her pocket, then pulled her shirt down. She bent down to look into the window, and instead of giving him anything to think about she glanced past his blank face to the passenger side door, which looked unlocked. She walked around, opened it, and sat down next to him to see how long it would take him to come out of it. She had never actually watched it before, never really studied the effects, but it occurred to her that if she was going to keep this one she might actually need to gather some more information. Meanwhile, in Dave’s mind he was being bombarded with dopamine and slowly coming off his high. He was starting to see the world around him again and felt refreshed like he had finally slept. He lay back in his seat, enjoying the lasting effects as he stared dreamily out the window in the direction of where she once stood, not knowing she was sitting in the seat next to him. Penelope didn’t want to interrupt the process, so she sat patiently until he finally came out of it, looking around and being startled by her presence. “Umm…” he stammered, not expecting her to be there and certainly not knowing what to say. “Hi there, Dave,” she said with a slight smile, “I really like this car. I don’t suppose we could go for a drive while you tell me a little about yourself, could we?” Dave just sat immobilized for a moment, but then put the Porsche into gear and set off to somewhere, anywhere. Penelope thought she might ask him to drive to the DMV so he could sign the car over to her, but that would have made things more complicated with all the questions and forms. She quickly decided against it. Oddly enough, this was the first time in all her encounters with these men that she felt empowered. Normally she felt as if the men she victimized weren’t really all that smart or had anything going for them, but this one clearly had not only money but seemed to have brains as well until she came along. She felt powerful as she held sway over this man who was likely smarter and more fortunate than she had ever been; with just another glimpse and some choice words she could reduce this man to nothing. Suddenly she felt warm and wet knowing this fact.

As Dave drove them around to nowhere, Penelope wanted to make small talk. He had no idea why, and he had so many questions for her but he never really had the chance to ask them. He tried to keep cool and give her as little information as possible, but somehow her presence – or more likely, the presence of her jiggling breasts – compelled him to continue to answer all of her questions like he was on autopilot. Finally, she asked if he had a girlfriend or anything, and as soon as he told her he was married, she looked crestfallen and asked him to take her back to her car. He complied without really knowing why and still didn’t ask any questions despite the silence on the ride back. He just drove quietly as instructed until they finally made their way back to the gas station. Penelope was a little upset at what could have been, but it was for the best. She couldn’t break up a marriage in good conscience, even if the payday would have been good. There would always be another one along. She tried to shake out the what-ifs from her head as they approached the lot, and as Dave rolled to a stop she extended her hand. “It was nice to meet you, Dave.” she said stoically, and Dave meekly shook her hand without a word. As quickly as she pulled her hand away she opened the door and got out of the car. Dave, sensing the finality of their encounter, finally had the urge to speak. “Wait…Penelope? When…I mean, will I? I mean, can I see you again?” he stuttered. “I mean, how…what is it that you do?” he sighed, trying to find the words. “I can’t sleep. I need you. I mean…THOSE.” as he gestured with his head toward her more than ample breasts. Penelope was puzzled. What did he mean, he couldn’t sleep? She thought about the other men in the beginning who chased her, trying to think if there was a connection. “I’ll pay anything.” Dave said, breaking her concentration. “I’ll, I’ll give you whatever you want. I’ll do anything you need me to. Please.” he said, pleading. Penelope was confused and only knew how to deal with it in one way. “Goodbye, Dave.” she said, and with that she walked away hurriedly and got into her car. She had to get away from this before it became something she would regret. As she fumbled for her keys, Dave pulled up alongside her car, rolling down his window as she got into hers. She started her car, looked at him defiantly and said “Do not follow me.” she put her car into gear and drove off, leaving another ‘customer’ behind to figure things out for themselves.

Dave didn’t understand what had just happened. Even though he had just lived this turn of events, he just could not believe there was a woman walking the earth with that kind of power. What that power was he didn’t quite understand; all he knew was the peace and blissfulness he felt when she was there. He also didn’t understand why it mattered that he was married if he was going to pay her for her company. Either way, he was feeling very empty knowing he wouldn’t see her again. He hoped eventually that would pass. He was mostly worried that if he has more nights like last night, he may never sleep again. He drove to his office to just check on things like he normally did, but found his thoughts were never far from that image. He kept looking at his phone, studying the picture she took, trying to figure out what was so special about her breasts that made him feel the way he did. He also looked at her text messages, and though he wanted to send her a thousand messages with a thousand questions, she made it clear to him that he should not follow her. As bad as he wanted it, something in him would not let him disobey that command. Walking over to the decanter of scotch in his office, he poured himself one and quickly downed it. He sat in his high rise office, looking out the window for a few hours, wondering where in the city she could be.