The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Long Way from Home

Chapter 2

Penelope got home after a short drive and contemplated what Dave had mentioned about not sleeping. Although she deleted all of the messages from previous ‘customers’, she still had the pictures she took. She thumbed through them; they all looked so ridiculously happy. She often wondered why her breasts didn’t affect her when she looked in the mirror; she always assumed it must be a gender attraction thing. If that was the case, wouldn’t lesbians also fall under their influence? All of these questions were now coming to her mind, things she had never wanted to think about. She was less upset about Dave turning out to be married, and now more upset with the questions he inadvertently placed into her conscience. She thought about all those men, hundreds of them, and whether or not they somehow ended up like her surgeon from long ago. Did she say something to them by accident? Did they never sleep again, like Dave mentioned? She felt sick with the weight of that responsibility hitting her like a ton of bricks. She glanced in the mirror, studying her body like a specimen. She walked closer, pulling up her top just as she had done so many times before on all those men, and braced herself for the magic that was to come but never did. They tumbled out and hung there from her otherwise normal body, somehow softly defying gravity. They were huge tits, but from her perspective, that’s all they were. She pulled her top back down disappointedly and poured herself some wine, sat down on her comfiest chair and tried to read a book to get her mind off things.

Dave arrived at home; a little tipsy after two scotches without anything to eat but still thinking clearly enough to know that he didn’t want to be home. His wife wasn’t there since she was again, out of town at a conference. For a woman who didn’t have to work, she sure liked to burn the midnight oil. Dave started back into his old routine, looking on craigslist for Penelope’s ad as well as any others that caught his eye. Several interested him, but none of them had the keyword he was looking for. He needed a woman with huge, magnificent breasts so he could find that happy place again. He decided to go with one of his trusted escort services, and he requested a woman who would be ‘extremely busty’. He reserved his usual hotel room for his discreet meetings with escorts, and waited. It seemed rather boring, he thought in hindsight, that he had had all these one-time encounters with women just to work his way to what he thought was the best time of his life in Penelope. As he sat waiting for his anonymous ‘date’, he hoped that Penelope would emerge at the door and surprise him. Instead, a tall and very attractive woman walked up and knocked on the door, and as she waited for the door to open she fidgeted with her cleavage spilling out of her top. The woman was a knockout, so Dave opened the door and invited her in, anticipating seeing her breasts in full view. He needed that feeling again, that rush of peace and absolute calm. After some very brief small talk, she began to undress for him, and slowly teased him with each piece of clothing. She slid seductively out of her miniskirt, revealing her to be wearing a matching lingerie set that accented her curves exquisitely. She sauntered close to him as he sat on the bed, and then slowly sank to her knees, teasing his groin with her hand. He hadn’t realized it until now, but he was hard for the anticipation of seeing Penelope’s breasts, not this woman’s. Her breasts were still in the forefront of his mind as he felt his cock spring free from his pants and the warm sensation of a mouth enveloping it. He looked down to see this gorgeous woman on her knees, head bobbing, and even though he was getting the best blowjob he’s ever had he could only imagine the powerful tits that belonged to the mousy woman of his dreams. He was so close to climax, but he wanted to see this woman’s large bust to see how it compared, to see if they had the same effect. He pulled her to her feet as she looked at him with surprise in her eyes, and asked her to stand in front of him. “Please, take off your bra…slowly.” he whispered. “I want to see them.” She smiled, happy to oblige this rich stranger in case he turned into a repeat customer. Dave braced himself, wishing and hoping with all of his might that they would have the same effect. She unclasped her bra and folded it to the front, teasing him before she let them fall. Then with one motion, she let them drop. They were very large, probably DDD, and they would be exceptional, even perfect, if they had been shown to any other man. Dave audibly sighed, and realizing he had offended her, apologized. He said nothing as his cock quickly went limp with disappointment, and in the awkwardness that remained, the woman gathered up her clothes and left hurriedly. Dave stayed, having paid for the night, and tried to get the sleep that never came.

Penelope was having a tough time dealing with her recent discovery. She had half a mind to try and contact Dave again just to get more answers, but she knew it would only lead to something else. Part of her thought that if his mind was already destroyed, what would it matter if his marriage was too? Was it better that he would never sleep again? Surely he had to have been exaggerating about that. Besides, she had deleted his number to prevent this very thing. She was running a business, even if it was an odd business, and these sorts of things seeping into her thoughts were bad for that business. She had stayed away from craigslist for a bit while she tried to think of new ways to get ‘customers’ that were of more means, much like Dave. She thought of dating sites, but the ones for wealthy people required that you submit a picture and go through an interview process, which would either get her rejected or discovered. She didn’t really keep any friends, so that sort of thing was out of the question too. She had thought about being an escort, but again that would require her to be selected from a pool of much more attractive people. What she needed was another dumb-luck encounter with another guy with money. After scoring $5K in one night, she suddenly lost the drive to nickel and dime her way through each day. Something had to change; she was given this gift and was finally starting to feel like she deserved the benefits that came with it.

Dave had been going on three days without much sleep. He didn’t understand this side effect of just seeing Penelope’s breasts, and he had been trying valiantly to replicate the feeling of seeing them. He had visited every street corner in the seedier parts of the city, hired escorts, went to strip clubs, all with the goal of finding a pair of huge tits that would captivate his mind as thoroughly as Penelope’s did. He tried to describe the feeling to a stranger at a bar, who thought he was crazy but also suggested that she had drugged him. Dave suddenly had the idea of trying some sort of opiate to see if he could get that feeling again. He immediately dismissed the thought as crazy; getting hooked on heroin or anything else for that matter seemed like the worst idea ever, even in his desperate state. If this was drug-induced, then he should be over it soon. He decided to make his way home since his wife was supposed to be back that night. It would probably be a wise move to look somewhat presentable and alive so his wife wouldn’t suspect anything. But he absolutely had to find a solution to this problem since he couldn’t live like this forever. As he pulled into his driveway, he saw the lights on in the house indicating that his wife was already there. So much for looking presentable. He tried to put everything out of his mind for the sake of sanity and walked in the door. He heard the shower going so he put his things down and walked over to pour himself a drink. “Honey, is that you?” came the cry from the bathroom. “Yes, I’m home…how was your trip?” he asked, but not really caring. Normally he was very interested in what his wife did but not anymore. He had only become interested in two things, and neither of them belonged to his wife. She gave him a recap of her trip as she finished her shower and got ready for bed. She was in the mood for sex, but Dave just couldn’t muster up the energy and blamed it on another long day. “You look like you’ve been on a bender,” she said playfully, “why don’t you lay down and get some rest.” He agreed and decided to turn in despite knowing he would have to fake sleep until the morning so as not to alert his wife of his predicament.

Jenny finished her evening routine and grabbed a book to read to give her husband a little quiet time to rest. She had just landed about an hour ago and still wasn’t very tired, so she needed to wind down. She was just getting engrossed in her book when Dave’s phone chimed. It wasn’t normal for work to be trying to reach him about a problem so late, so she decided to check it in case she needed to wake him. As she approached the phone, the screen went back to sleep so she pressed the home button – and there it was, a background picture of a pair of extremely large, naked breasts that did not belong to her. Dave, for his part, knew he should have deleted the picture but couldn’t bear to not have a reminder of them in his life. That combined with the relative fog he’d been in and, well, he just forgot. Jenny was mortified. She calmed herself for the moment, trying to think of a rational explanation for it. A joke from a colleague, maybe? She steadied herself, unlocked his phone, and thumbed through his messages. It was there she saw the texts, and sadness and anger overcame her. No wonder he looked like shit, he was a piece of shit after all. Jenny wrote down the number on a piece of scrap paper, then took the phone into the bedroom as she tore open the door, put on the lights and threw the phone at her husband. “What the FUCK is THIS?!?” she yelled, and Dave immediately knew what she was talking about. With the typical response from every man in every television or movie situation where they’ve been caught, he told her he could explain. The problem was that his explanation was insane so he couldn’t tell her exactly what had happened. Instead, Dave painted a picture for his wife in order to hopefully save his marriage and minimize the damage, and that picture consisted of a story that over the next 20 minutes would lead to trouble for Penelope. The kind of trouble she had worked so hard to avoid was finally coming to her tonight.

Dave insisted that he had never done this sort of thing before, and that he thought he was just meeting for a drink. He apologized profusely and played the victim, saying this woman had drugged him, stolen $7K from him that he was on his way to deposit, and then took the photo from his phone in order to keep him quiet. Jenny didn’t believe a word of it, but she was furious to the point that she wanted this woman to pay dearly and wanted to see her husband squirm as his lies unfolded. Given the fact that they had good community ties, she decided to call the local police chief herself to explain that her husband had been drugged and robbed of $7K and that she wanted the woman arrested. Just a short time later, despite Dave’s pleas not to do so, the police showed up at their front door so that Jenny could have her husband file an official report on the theft. The list of charges would be long, since drugging someone against their will is a form of kidnapping and the amount of money stolen was so large. Jenny, despite her rage, was playing along as the victim and making sure that her husband did as she told him. Dave felt trapped but could not bear losing his wife or being exposed as the cheater he was. He was willing to go along with the whole thing, knowing there was no way they would be able to find Penelope based on his description of such an average-looking girl. Once the officers had finished taking their report, they asked Dave if he had any way of knowing where the woman was; Jenny interjected immediately with a plan. “As a matter of fact, he still has the woman’s phone number.” she said, “We can text her and say I found out about the affair, with an offer of more money to stay quiet. I bet that bitch will eat that right up, and we’ll be there waiting.” Dave interjected, arguing that it wouldn’t work, but before he could protest more than a sentence Jenny had his phone and was sending the message. The police were surprised at her boldness but sat and waited for a moment. When a reply came back in less than 5 minutes, they were pleasantly surprised.

Penelope had been without any regular income for a few days, a little due to the lack of responses to her ads but also a lot to do with the lack of effort on her part. Still trying to come up with a solid plan for the future, she was relaxing when her phone chimed. Looking at the text, she realized instantly who it was. How could she have been so careless? She should have deleted her texts from his phone like she had done the others, but in her haste to get away she forgot one of her most important rules. However, this was perfect. She could accept his generous offer of cash and still complete her task of erasing her trail. She waited, weighing her options, then sent back a reply: ‘C U in 10’. She left her house immediately for the meeting spot, and as she drove away she hoped this would finally end it. She arrived a few minutes later, and when she pulled up she saw that Dave hadn’t arrived yet. She waited, going over the plan in her head. Grab the money, grab the phone, delete all traces, make him forget. It was simple. As she practiced the scenario in her head, the lights of Dave’s Porsche came into view. As he parked, she got out and started walking, intent on getting this over with quickly. She got about halfway to his car when she saw the passenger door open, and out sprang a spry little lady with anger written on her face. ‘Oh, shit’ she thought – it was his wife. Penelope stopped in her tracks as the small but very fit woman came at her quickly, yelling all kinds of things at her. This is not at all what Penelope wanted to get into, ever. She saw Dave get out of the driver side to restrain his wife, and Penelope turned to make her way back to her car. Just as she did, another set of lights blinded her. Red and blue color filled her vision as a spotlight shone brightly into her face, a quick siren blip in her ears. She put her hand up to shield her eyes, and as she did she felt someone grab it and put it behind her back. The cold metal clasped against her wrist as the officer grabbed her other one and informed her that she was under arrest. Penelope looked back in confusion as she was led to the back of the cruiser, and saw Dave looking down at the ground. He couldn’t bear to watch what he had done.

Penelope was silent during the ride to the station, listening to the chatter on the radio. So many things were going through her head, and as the two officers drove through the night she just looked uncomfortably out the window, tears forming in her eyes. She was brought in to the holding area while she was being booked, and she just couldn’t believe this was happening to her. This is exactly the reason she tried to keep a low profile, and now it had finally all caught up to her. She knew the theft alone would be jail time, let alone what other stories Dave had told them. She needed a way out. Finally, she got booked and she was put into a small cell with another woman. The woman was crying, clearly not a regular criminal and scared to be here, just like Penelope. She said nothing as the woman sobbed to herself. Eventually the police chief showed up to speak with her; he made it clear that Dave and Jenny were his friends and that he would do whatever he had to in order to make sure a prosecution sticks. Despite his being adamant about putting her in jail for a long time, Penelope wasn’t that worried anymore. She had been thinking long and hard since her arrest and she now had a plan, one that this man or any other one for that matter would not be able to stop. If she was going to be exposed for what she is then she was going to expose herself, literally. Chief Harrison led her into an interrogation room so he could find out more about how she had drugged Dave and whether or not there were more perpetrators like her. This could be part of a robbery ring, so he wanted to not only nail Ms. Brissette to the wall but he also wanted to bring down the whole damn thing. He hit her with question after question, which barely raised an eyebrow from her, let alone any response. Penelope said nothing as she plotted out her plan of action in her head. Finally she spoke, interrupting the chief. “May I please have a cigarette?” she inquired, even though she didn’t smoke. “Oh, she does speak!” he mused. “Does the promise of a cigarette give me the promise of a statement?” he asked, and she replied “It might.” Within a few moments, the door opened and a pack of cigarettes and a lighter were produced. “How am I supposed to smoke with my hands behind my back? Am I really that dangerous?” she asked, and with that, the chief motioned for her to stand up while he came around the back of her to take off the handcuffs. “Thank you, I appreciate that.” she said in relief as the chief sat back down across from her. She pushed the cigarettes and lighter to the center of the table and took a deep breath. “So…what exactly are you looking for from me? Some sort of confession?” she said coyly, looking up at the glass mirrored window in the room. “Sure, Ms. Brissette. If that’s what you want to give us. Just tell us what happened.” he replied, and leaned back into his chair. “Well, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you…” she trailed off, and the chief leaned forward and sternly said “Try me.” Penelope took a quick look at her surroundings; she knew the chief didn’t have a chance, but she wasn’t sure who was behind that glass. If it was all men, she’d stroll right out. If there was even one woman, well, she just didn’t know. She gestured up at the video camera in the room. “That thing on?” she asked, and the chief nodded in the affirmative. Penelope then let it all spill out – of her mouth that is. She told the chief, anyone listening behind the glass, and anyone monitoring the video feed the entire story of how her breasts affect a man’s mind, and how she has used that over the past few years to fund her existence through ‘donations’. It was strangely liberating just to tell someone, even if it was the authorities, and Penelope finally felt free of the burden of secrets. She couldn’t see it, but everyone in the room behind the glass was captivated by the unbelievable story, and as they smirked at each other it was clear that everyone thought she was crazy, including Chief Harrison sitting across from her. By the time she got to the part where she was arrested, he interrupted her. “Hold on, hold on, wait…so let me get this straight; you claim that these people give you money for you to…uh, display your breasts? And that you can make people just do what you want by showing them to people?” he asked incredulously. “So tell me then, Ms. Brissette…why don’t you just take off your top and just walk right on out of here?” he asked smugly, gesturing toward the door. Penelope looked at the door, then looked him in the eye. “You know, I thought you’d never ask.” And with that, she pulled her top over her head and her breasts hit the table, softly jiggling as she pulled her top the rest of the way off. She stood up and looked at the chief, who was just a moment ago calling her bluff. Blank-faced and peaceful, she leaned in close to his face and said simply, “I would like to go now. Please let me out.” Like a drone, he got up slowly and walked blissfully to the door and opened it for her, trying not to stumble as he fixated on her powerful breasts. To her surprise, the others that must have been behind the window were also waiting to open the door for her. She was going to walk right out, topless and free. After all, that was the plan. But on her way out, someone caught her eye; she noticed that two of the men standing by the door to let her out were the same ones at the front desk watching the video feeds when she came in with handcuffs on. Could it be that they were affected through the video? That seemed impossible to her, but that thought was quickly interrupted as she looked more closely at these mesmerized men gathered at the door. Indeed, they were in the mindless state that she found every man in once she exposed herself, but this person was different. She pulled off his hat to investigate a hunch, and out flowed the long hair of a woman. She glanced down and saw a wedding ring on her finger, indicating that she was likely married to a man. This changed everything.