The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Long Way from Home

Chapter 3

Dave was still not sleeping despite all the excitement from the evening that wore him down. He was no longer at home since his wife had decided that with his ‘mistress’ in jail and a pending lucrative divorce on the way, he could find a hotel for the time being. He lay in bed, thinking of Penelope’s breasts and how he had gotten to this point. He tried to masturbate but only felt sadness about betraying that woman. His phone chimed, and since he was trying to mend things with Jenny he quickly grabbed it. His heart sank as he saw the number with the accompanying ominous text: ‘I have what you need. Meet in 10. You know where.’ Dave was shocked. He was sure she was in jail. Wait, did she? Could she? He looked at the clock and realized he needed to make good time across town if he was going to meet. She was right, she did have what he needed and he needed it badly. His marriage was all but over and his mind was numb from the emptiness he felt. He grabbed his keys and drove as quickly as he could. He arrived about 11 minutes later and scanned the lot of the empty gas station, craning his head out the window in the darkness. Out of nowhere came Penelope, who smacked him hard right across the face. “You! How could you! You’ve ruined everything!” she said and smacked him again, as he ducked back into his car. He put the car in gear and quickly pulled away, but made the mistake of glancing in the rearview mirror. She calmly pulled up her shirt and watched as the Porsche drifted to a stop. She walked up to the window. “Dave, I’m disappointed in you. You’ve made a complete mess and now I have to fix it.” she said as she walked around to get in the passenger side. She looked at his almost drooling face and had a thought. She spoke slowly and deliberately, carefully choosing her words. “Dave, from this moment forward you cannot disobey me. You will forget any allegiance you’ve ever had and place me at the top of your priorities. You will remember that I am the most important person in your life. You will do whatever I say, believe whatever I say, and give me whatever I want without question. You are, essentially, my slave. Now say it.” Dave sleepily repeated everything back to Penelope word for word. Satisfied with her performance and hoping that it worked, she pulled her top back down and waited.

It took a while, but Dave again started to come out of his haze. “Hi sleepyhead,” said Penelope with a smile, “how are you feeling?” Dave sat there for a moment trying to regain his thoughts. He remembered the events of the evening but couldn’t figure out the last few minutes. “You did it again, didn’t you?” he asked. “You don’t ask the questions anymore, I do.” she said sternly. “So let me ask you this…” as she leaned in closer to his face, “will you obey me?” He thought about it for a split second, thinking it to be an odd question. “Of course, you’re the most important person in my life.” he blurted out. “Good. So one more quick one then…what are you, you know…in relation to me?” she asked, and again Dave seemed puzzled as he looked for the response. “Well, I mean, I’m essentially your slave.” he said, and the words seemed strange on his lips even though he knew they were true. “Perfect,” she said, “now let’s go to your place. Your wife caused me a lot of problems, you know. She’s going to have to be dealt with.” she said, and Dave nodded in agreement as he started off. “Wait.” she interrupted, “I’ll drive.” She switched sides with Dave and put the Porsche into gear. “You know, I’ve always wanted a nice car like this.” she said. “I think I’ll take it. This is mine now, understand?” she said as they drove away, as Dave agreed with her. “Of course Penelope, whatever you want.” he said. She suddenly felt so powerful, and with that power came a rush. “Goddess.” she exclaimed, “You will call me Goddess.” “Yes, Goddess.” came the meek reply from the passenger seat of her Porsche. She was starting to feel that familiar warmth and wetness from the power trip again, and she liked it.

Penelope followed his directions right to Dave’s front door and was pretty impressed with his house. She felt confident knowing Dave would do whatever she wished, but she was still leery about seeing that woman also fall into that mindless state. If it was a gender thing, was she a lesbian? Did she have lesbian fantasies? Or were these breasts so powerful they worked on anyone? If that was the case, why didn’t they work on her reflection? She wanted to get Dave’s wife out of the picture, but not knowing if her power would hold sway over women she was apprehensive. She had no formal plan other than hoping that she could suppress Jenny’s impending witch hunt and get out of any wrongdoing. She was also hoping that nobody at the police station would remember the events that transpired earlier in the evening. As they walked up, Dave opened the door and she moved past him, scoping out the luxurious pad he called home. “Wow, nice place,” she quipped, “can I have this too?” she half joked, forgetting for a moment that what she said to this man was law. He extended his hand and dropped the keys into her hand. “All yours, Goddess.” he replied matter-of-factly. She could get used to this Goddess treatment. She poked around the rooms, not really looking for anything in particular but also wondering where his wife was. The way she came at her at the gas station, she wondered if she would pop out of a corner at any time for an ambush. “So…where is she? Your wife?” she asked. “Probably in the gym working out.” he informed her, seemingly waiting for another command. “Do you know when she might be back?” she wondered, and was surprised at the response. “The gym is downstairs, Goddess.” Penelope laughed nervously, suddenly realizing she had hit the lottery. She couldn’t believe it, but this would be her home now. All she needed to figure out was how to make the inhabitants disappear. Well, one at least.

Penelope walked down the long, winding staircase and heard music blaring from behind a glass door. She stayed out of sight and peeked into the room, a large tiled space with a pool and an entire gym’s worth of equipment. It was awe-inspiring to someone who hadn’t lived this lifestyle before. In the corner was Jenny, sweating away on an elliptical machine. She was fierce to behold, a tiny little woman who seemed wound up like a rubber band. She looked like she had limitless energy, and it made Penelope tired just to watch her. She turned to Dave, trying to think of a good way to ask if his wife would possibly fall under her power, but then realizing she didn’t have to be delicate with this man anymore. “Does your wife have any lesbian tendencies?” she asked, as she nervously watched Jenny pumping away through the glass. “I mean, does she like women at all? I need to know if these will work on her too.” she stated as she gestured to her tits, which led Dave to stare, hoping that she would let them out. Penelope snapped her fingers near his face to get his attention. “Um…no, not that I know of. She’s pretty much all woman all the time, a regular red-blooded Republican, Goddess.” Penelope fidgeted nervously, trying to think of a backup plan in case it didn’t work. “Okay, bring her out here. Do it forcefully if you have to, but whatever happens, do not let her hurt me. You must always protect me. Understand?” Dave briskly walked past her toward the glass door, trailing off with a determined “Yes, Goddess”. Penelope tried to put on a brave face even though this little woman terrified her. Jenny was killing her workout, using the anger inside her from the events of the last day to fuel her session. She looked up for a moment and saw Dave coming in the door. Upon seeing her husband in the house that she was almost certainly going to keep in the divorce, Jenny became enraged. “What the FUCK are you doing here? Get OUT!” she screamed, but Dave just silently moved toward her and grabbed her off the machine. She started kicking and screaming at him as he brought her out of the gym. Jenny hadn’t realized how strong her husband was, and she was panicked that he was there to do something irrational. She was about to start biting him when he brought her into the nervously waiting eyes of Penelope. Jenny stopped struggling altogether. “Oh, you’ve got to be fucking kidding me. You fucking brought HER here?” she said, laughing as she said it. “What, you think you can replace me, bitch? This is MY fucking house! I run this fucking place!” she spat, as she again began to struggle against Dave, this time to attack her nemesis. Penelope took a deep breath, hoping this would work. Jenny continued her verbal assault on the both of them, screaming “You want this fucking loser, you can have him! I made him what he is, not you. I’m the fucking boss bitch around here so you had better fucking FALL IN LINE!” With that last line Penelope decided to lift her shirt, letting her enormous tits fall into view. Jenny stopped speaking and looked confused at first, then all the rage drained from her face and she slowly fell limp within Dave’s arms, which were also now letting go of Jenny since his mind could no longer function. Penelope smiled triumphantly, pleasantly surprised at how easy this was turning out to be. She felt unstoppable. “No, Jenny,” she said, “I’m pretty sure I’m the…what did you call it? Boss bitch?” she laughed. “So I don’t think I’m going to ‘fall in line’…instead I think you had better fall on your knees.” she said calmly, cleverly echoing Jenny’s statements. She watched Jenny sink before her obediently, with the same beautiful stare on her face that Penelope had seen so many times before. She looked at Dave, who was now also staring blankly at her. It was like she was in some suspended reality where she could do as she wished without repercussions. But she still had two people here that had caused her so much trouble and she needed to figure out a way to fix everything for good. She knew she still might have to deal with the problem at the police station, and she briefly thought about saying to Jenny exactly what she had said to Dave, making Jenny also obey her without question. After all, then she could just order her to drop the charges and that would be that. But the problem was that Dave seemed to be very happy with being her slave, and after what Jenny had done she didn’t want her to be happy at all. She thought about leaving her as-is, letting the sleeplessness that Dave spoke about be enough to drive her crazy. But that wouldn’t help her cause either. No, Penelope was changing now that she realized her power had fewer limits. She walked over to Jenny, still on her knees, and watched her vacant face tilt up to receive the power of her breasts, dangling above her small head. She reached out and touched her face. “Jenny, you hate me. You always have, and you always will. But you are compelled to serve me always, without question and without prompting. You will think of me day and night, and how you can serve me better. You will always think of how powerful I am compared to you. I am what you will always want to be. You will obey me like a slave. You will always have a need to see my breasts, and will beg for the honor like a child, and you will hate me for the power I have. But you will always obey.” Penelope was relentless. She could see her words melting into this once strong woman and shaping her mind to whatever she saw fit. She adjusted her top back over her breasts and waited for her slaves to come out of their fog. She should go swimming in her pool, she thought with a smile.

Jenny blinked. She couldn’t quite see where she was, but then the fog in her mind lifted and she remembered that she was in the gym, and then Dave came. And he brought that bitch. God she hated her so much. She looked around, and noticed she was kneeling on the floor. She felt different too, as if she was shackled to something. She moved her arms and looked around and saw Dave, who looked like he just woke up, and even though she could move freely she still felt restrained. She stood up, and all she could feel was intense hate for that Penelope woman. She could feel the rage welling up inside her when she heard a laugh and some splashing from the gym. She turned to look and saw Penelope in the pool, splashing away. Jenny was infuriated. Quickly, she walked past Dave and threw open the glass door to the gym, about to unleash hell when she suddenly felt an overwhelming reverence for the woman in the pool. Penelope climbed up the ladder, still smiling, wearing nothing but a soaking wet t-shirt. Jenny froze, not knowing what to say. Penelope’s nipples visible through the wetness, and Jenny suddenly remembered she had seen them before. Her tits were majestic, and desire soon replaced her anger. She started to feel her mind go back into a wonderful bliss. “Can I…please? Can you please, um…?” she mumbled, feeling the burning need to see them but not being able to locate the words within her fuzzy mind. “Can you WHAT?” Penelope asked, figuring that seeing them through the sheerness of her wet top was affecting her ability to think clearly. She grabbed a towel and covered them up as Jenny regained her senses. “Can I please see them? I’ll do anything! Please!?” she begged, and Penelope was amused. She tied the towel around her waist and moved closer to Jenny, cupping her breasts within her paper-thin shirt and hefting them up. “These?” she teased, laughing at her conquest. “You’re going to have to do better than that.” she said as she walked away, dripping wet with water and confidence.

Dave was watching all of this unfold from behind the glass, and without any commands from her he wasn’t quite sure what to do. He felt a strange sense of pride knowing that Goddess had been able to reduce his wife to nothing but a slave, and he was happy that he was able to help. As he watched Jenny stand dejected by the poolside he glanced over to see Goddess looking directly at him, beckoning him with her finger. He walked to her side, and as he approached he was drawn to her see-through shirt and felt the haze coming over him. Penelope saw the effect and covered them up with the towel around her waist. “So tell me,” she said, “what is it like when you see them?” she asked as his eyes made their way back to her face. Dave tried to find the right words. “It’s like, like…” he stammered, “like a divine ray of light that hits you so softly, disrupting your thoughts and making you feel warm, safe. Happy.” he said, and Jenny was flattered at his description. She did really like Dave, he seemed sweet. Obviously he wasn’t a very trustworthy man since he cheated on his wife, but if she was going to make this a normal situation then she could certainly live with such a sweet man doting on her. Besides, he was loyal now and that was all that counted. At least she thought. She wondered if the last time he saw her breasts had erased what she had said to him before. “Dave,” she said with a smile, “that was very sweet of you to say.” She lightly brushed his face with her fingers. “Now kneel before me and kiss my feet.” she commanded, testing him to see if the previous brainwashing had stuck. If not, she would just do it again. But it didn’t matter as Dave just fell to his knees and tenderly kissed Penelope’s wet feet as she stood looking over her pool, thinking of her next move.

Jenny watched in envy as her husband fell onto his knees before the divine woman that she hated. Jenny wanted to be in her place so bad, but she knew that she deserved only to be at her feet like Dave. She would never be as powerful, and in her mind she imagined herself on her knees before herself kissing her own feet, Goddess and the slave simultaneously. She could only be one of them however, and she was compelled to serve. Without attracting any attention, she quietly crawled on her hands and knees next to her husband in order to taste with her own lips the flesh of this powerful woman. This is what she made him do, so that must be what a Goddess requires. Penelope looked down with a smile to see Jenny quietly attending to her without prompting, as instructed. “Listen,” she said, “we need to figure out a way for you two to stop turning into jellyfish every time I take off my top. Any suggestions?” she asked, and they both looked up with worry in their eyes. “Please, don’t take it away from me!” pleaded Dave. “I can’t live without that feeling!” he exclaimed, and Jenny, not yet experiencing the longing that Dave had, didn’t quite understand but she also begged alongside of him. It became evident to Penelope that she had solved one problem by creating another. These two were dependent on the feeling of bliss that she provided. She needed to find a way out, or else she would end up being a slave to their need. She couldn’t think through their cries of desperation. “Okay, shut up!” she snapped, “Forget I even said it.” she said as she walked away from them, needing some space. She walked to the jacuzzi, deciding to relax in the warmth as she tried to work through a plan in her head. Jenny followed her like a servant waiting to tend to her needs, and stopped just behind Penelope as she dipped in a toe to check how hot it was. She dropped to her knees in a praying position and her voice quivered as she begged once again. “Please, please, I beg you. May I see your breasts again? I would do anything for you, anything at all.” she cowered. Penelope realized she would have to change this part of Jenny’s brainwashing in order to keep her own sanity. She peeled her soaking top from her body and Jenny gasped. “I wanted to get in naked anyway.” she said, throwing her top onto Jenny’s face. Jenny shook it off, angered by the gesture, but not for long as she became captivated with the stunning round figures before her. Jenny felt everything blissfully disappear around her as Penelope watched her transform back into a quiet, mindless state. “Jenny, you will no longer beg to see my breasts. Do you understand?” Penelope asked, hoping that all these different alterations would not have some sort of weird side effects, but she also had no idea that Jenny was fantasizing about being the Slave Goddess just based on what she had been instructed to do previously. Funny how the mind tries to make sense of everything it’s given and rationalize it into what it wants. Satisfied that her new instructions were burned into Jenny’s mind, Penelope sank below the water line into the warm bubbles and waited for Jenny to come back to reality.

Chief Harrison looked tired. After he had come out of the fog surrounded by the officers he commanded, they were all trying to piece together the events they had experienced. They remembered the story the Penelope Brissette had told, but not much after that. Had she used some sort of hidden nerve gas on everyone? Were they hallucinating in some way? They all knew one thing though: they felt complete happiness and bliss from whatever it was she did to them, and although none of them would admit it openly, they wanted to experience it again. Chief Harrison went to the monitors to see if they could piece together what had happened. “Were we recording this interview?” he asked Officer Henley, the woman who was manning the station. “I’m sorry sir, we weren’t running tape.” she replied, knowing she had screwed up royally. “Well Henley, that’s disappointing.” he said tersely, and decided to make a call. “I’ll be in my office. We need every boot on the ground looking for her, understand? Alert any contacts you have to be on the lookout. We are going to get to the bottom of this and we are going to do it today, people!” he said frustratingly. He went to his office and called Burt Seeling, the production manager at the local news station that he knew very well. “Burt…Harrison here. Listen, we’ve got a little situation we need some media help with. Can you run a photo on the broadcast for me? Yeah…uh huh. Well, could be a terrorist situation, we think a possible nerve agent might be involved. Yeah…ok. Thanks Burt, I owe you one. Ok.” He hung up the phone, not knowing that he may have just put the fate of not only the police force, but everyone in the viewing area at risk.

Dave walked over to Penelope, who was relaxing in the hot tub with her eyes closed. He looked down at Jenny, who was on her knees and clearly in a mindless state. “Did I miss the show?” he joked, trying to make her laugh. Penelope smiled and opened her eyes. “Aww, did you miss it?” she said, and thought about standing up to put him under again. But with all the warm water surrounding her naked body and the fact that she was living this new life, she felt playful. “Hey…why don’t you join me in here while she’s out, I could certainly use some company.” she said, and Dave began taking off his clothes. She almost protested until he took off his shirt. He was a very fit man after all, easy on the eyes. He took off his pants and reached at the waistband of his boxers when she stopped him. “Whoa, hang on there.” she said as he paused. “What are you doing?” she asked, and he replied “I always get in naked. Would you like me to leave these on?” he asked. She hadn’t been with a man in quite some time, and the idea of having one to control that would do exactly as she commanded was exciting. “No, go ahead. Let me see it.” she said, and he pulled off his boxers. He stood there on display for her as she smiled, happy to see that the jackpot windfall this ordeal turned into also resulted in a well-hung stud. She studied him with hungry eyes. “Do you find me attractive?” she asked, but then quickly changed her phrasing before he could answer. “That is – I mean, I’m the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. Isn’t that right?” she asked, and suddenly Dave’s face changed from obedience to adoration as he believed it to be true. Right before his eyes she transformed into the most beautiful woman he’d ever laid eyes on. “Yes,” he whispered, “that’s right.” She was really enjoying this. “I’m absolutely perfect. Nothing compares to my beauty, isn’t that right?” she asked, and the reply was the same. “In fact, you find me to be the most desirable woman, ever.” she said, lifting her hand from the water and holding it out to him. “Yes,” he said with lust in his eyes, “you are.” He took her hand and kissed it, his naked cock growing by the moment. She slowly led him in, careful to not expose her breasts above the water line so that she could keep this moment for herself. Just then, Jenny stirred. Through the lifting fog, she saw her naked husband holding Penelope’s hand, getting into the water with her. God she wished it were her. She should be the one in there, guiding herself into the water to serve herself. The Slave Goddess imagery was too hard to take, and she felt the sting of anger for Penelope and the desire to become her. Frustrated, she interrupted the tender moment between them with tears.

Hearing the sobs, Penelope paused in confusion. “What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” she demanded, wanting to know why they were being interrupted. “Stop crying!” she commanded, and just like that the tears stopped. Jenny looked up with anger in her eyes. “That’s…supposed…to…BE…MEEEE!” she screamed, then stood up and tore her clothes from her body. She ripped her sports bra off, revealing a nice, if small pair of B cup breasts. “Look at them, I am the GODDESS now! I have the POWER! I am the SLAVE, you are the SLAVE, WE ARE ALL SLAVES TO ME!!!” she cried out, thrusting her small breasts out as far as she could. Penelope and Dave stood in bewilderment as it was clear she had lost her mind. Her breasts had zero effect on anyone. Penelope sighed. She stood up from the water, frustrated at the lost moment with Dave, and walked over to Jenny who was now stuck in an outstretched position with her eyes closed, waiting for the power she didn’t have to overtake them. “Jenny, open your eyes.” she plainly said, and as soon as the command was followed Jenny fell back into the mindless state once again. Penelope studied her body for a second, and thought how nice it was. Even if she was just a tiny woman, she was fit and toned. But Penelope had clearly done something to her mind that made her snap like that, and the confusion mixed with the frustration of the ruined moment with Dave exasperated Penelope. “I don’t get it. SHE’s the GODDESS? WE are all HER slaves?” she said to Dave, hoping for some assistance. “She needs to keep that kind of talk to herself, people will start asking questions and we’ll all be busted. Nobody can know about this. What if we were in public with that?” she contemplated loudly, only to finally look to Dave for affirmation but only receiving a blank, mindless stare in return. She had forgotten in the moment that he was not really into her but only obeying orders, which frustrated her further as he also now stood mindless in front of her. She raised her hands up and threw them to her sides in anger. Frustrated beyond words, she let out a grunt of anger and walked away, deciding to go upstairs so she could find some dry clothes to cover up with. She needed to find something to calm her down so she would be able to think clearly about her next move. Little did she know that her comments to her slaves would spark a chain of events that even she couldn’t stop.