The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Long Way from Home

Chapter 4

Penelope climbed the stairs and searched for a bedroom or some other place where she could find a closet. She would have to wear Dave’s clothes, as she was taller and obviously much bustier than Jenny. She chuckled to herself as she thought of trying to fit one of Jenny’s shirts over her massive G cups, and that broke some of the anger she felt from a moment ago. She opened a door to one of the rooms upstairs and saw a large walk-in closet with all kinds of designer clothing, suits, etc. Browsing through the impressive collection, she found it amusing that Dave had more clothes than she did. Granted, he had the money to do so, but still. She finally found some sweatpants that were a bit big on her bottom half, but with the drawstring pulled tight they stayed on. She found a t-shirt and pulled it over her head, stretching it over her powerful tits to conceal them. It ended up looking more like a half-shirt since her breasts stole most of the material, but it would have to do. She walked out into the main hall, hoping to pass the time with a book or TV. If she was going to live here now she would have to grab some personal effects from home; she didn’t have much in the way of material things – those would be replaced anyway – but she did have a few items she would like to keep. She poked around the room, looking at the smiling photos of Dave and Jenny, and the pangs of conscience flared up again as she realized how far she had come from the other night and how many of her own rules she had broken. What was she becoming? She thought, and opening a drawer in a cabinet she found a stack of bills. She pulled it close and fanned it, counting at least a couple of thousand in cash before she put it in the pocket of the sweatpants she was now wearing. “Rich,” she said out loud to herself, “I’m becoming rich.” She scanned the room again, and decided to sit on her newly-acquired fine leather furniture and relax. Next to her was the TV remote, and she turned it on to flip through the channels, hoping to relax for at least a few minutes. This day had been exhausting and she wanted to forget all about it; she missed the relative silence and anonymity she had grown to love and embrace. There was a reason she didn’t make personal connections. She didn’t truly understand people, and she preferred time with herself more. As she flipped through the stations, her own photo displayed on the TV caught her eye. Penelope’s mouth dropped. ‘TERROR AT LARGE’ was the caption, and they cut to Chief Harrison who was giving an interview at the police station. She turned it up. “…then we all kind of came to and realized that she had used some means of incapacitation, and we aren’t ruling out chemical weapons at this point. So yes, this woman is dangerous and could be part of a larger conspiracy.” The reporter conducting the interview asked “Does that mean you suspect terrorism?” and Chief Harrison replied, “We aren’t ruling that out. We’ve already contacted the Federal authorities – the FBI and Homeland Security – so we are covering all our bases here. If you do see her, proceed with caution and keep your distance. Call the police immediately.” Penelope was worried now. What had she done? This whole thing was spiraling out of control and she had to think of a way to fix it, and fix it fast.

Dave and Jenny were both starting to come out of their fog, and they looked around the room to only find themselves in it, still naked. Jenny felt different though, and she searched her mind to put the pieces together. She looked to Dave, and immediately realized that he was her slave. She whispered loudly, “Yes, that’s right! I’m the Goddess!” She looked to Dave, her eyes narrowing. “And you, you are the SLAVE.” Dave looked at her, knowing it to be true but then looked around suspiciously before shushing her. “You have to keep that quiet! People will start asking questions. Nobody can know this!” he whispered, and Jenny knew he was right. She stood up and proudly glided across the room, looking for the woman who Dave called Goddess but was not the Goddess. With no sign of her, she walked to a confused Dave, who was gathering his clothes. He paused, and she looked up into his eyes. “Tell me who the Goddess is.” she demanded quietly. “You are, Jenny.” he replied softly, feeling a bit confused about calling the Goddess by her own name and the non-Goddess by that title. “And what are you?” she again demanded. “I am your slave.” he replied, and a smile graced Jenny’s lips. “Yes,” she said with satisfation, “you are. So when ‘she’ is around we will obey her as instructed. We have no choice, after all. I can feel it. She has made us obey her against our will, and obey her we must. But we both now know that I am the Goddess, and you are all slaves to me. She is also a slave, but I must obey her.” Jenny’s eyes filled with rage at the confusion. “But I hate her, and I will become what she is. I am the Goddess and I must become her.” she looked back into Dave’s eyes. “You will help me because you are my slave. You will do whatever you must to ensure I am as powerful as she is – no – I must be more powerful than her.” Dave nodded in agreement with his assignment. “Show your loyalty to the Goddess. Kneel.” she commanded, and Dave did as instructed. If Penelope had come downstairs at this point she would have realized that the offhand comments she made in frustration had become troublesome commands to Dave and Jenny which were already causing a problem. Here were two mind-controlled slaves struggling with their roles in all of this, both knowing that one was the Goddess now but still having to obey Penelope as instructed. Jenny smiled down at Dave on his knees, feeling that the ‘boss bitch’ was back. You should never give a woman with a power complex any kind of power; it is dangerous if left unchecked. Jenny wanted nothing more than to keep commanding her slave, but also knew that pseudo-Goddess could come down the stairs at any time. Still compelled to serve despite her new knowledge, she instructed Dave to get dressed and they both went upstairs to find Penelope.

Penelope had turned off the TV and was outstretched on the sofa, rubbing her eyes in anguish thinking about how to get out of this entire mess. Dave and Jenny walked in together, and it was just then that she realized she had forgotten all about them and left them downstairs in a mindless state. Before she could say anything to them, they both fell on their knees before her. “Goddess, how may I serve you?” said Dave, smiling at her beauty. He was still smitten as she had instructed. Jenny didn’t ask, feeling compelled to find a way to serve. She immediately saddled up to Penelope’s feet and began kneading them with her hands. Penelope let out a sigh of relief as Jenny’s hands felt good on her body. “Oh, that’s wonderful.” she said, and closed her eyes. “Do you have wine? Get me some wine.” she commanded, and off Dave went. “Jenny, I need you to call your friend Chief Harrison for a little one-on-one meeting, here. I have to clean up a problem.” she said, and Jenny immediately stopped what she was doing to go make the call but Penelope interjected. “No, wait…don’t do it yet. Keep doing what you’re doing.” she said, wiggling her toes to gesture at Jenny’s place. Penelope felt pampered for the time being and wanted just a few more minutes. Dave returned with a glass of red wine, and Penelope took a sip with a relaxed exhale. “Now, this is the life. Dave, why don’t you take over for Jenny while she makes that call.” she said, and Jenny again was filled with quiet rage as they switched places so she could complete her task. She went to the office off of the main room and called down to the police station, asking for Chief Harrison. She wanted so badly to tell him that she was the Goddess and he was the slave, but she had to keep that quiet. She waited for a minute and finally the Chief picked up. “Chief Harrison…” he answered, and Jenny began acting. “Hi, it’s Jenny. So, I have some information here about that Brissette woman that I think you need to see. Can you swing by here? I’d like to talk about it.” she said. He protested. “Can you come down to the station? We are all hands on deck here looking for this broad and I really need to stay put.” he said, but Jenny remained adamant. “I really can’t, Bill…” she said, getting personal with him. “Surely you can take a couple of minutes to come out here, I promise to have your favorite coffee on.” she said with an audible smile. Chief Harrison agreed. “Alright, you got me there. But this better be important, I can’t be gone for too long, ok?” Jenny smiled. “I promise it’ll be worth your while.” she said, completing her task as ordered. She walked back into the room to see her slave-husband doting on a smiling Penelope. She went back to Penelope’s abandoned feet and began massaging them again. “It’s done. He’ll be over right away.” she said blankly. “Good,” said Penelope, “when he gets here you two need to stay out of sight. As a matter of fact, I want you to go back downstairs and wait for further instructions from me. Do not leave that area until I say.” she commanded, and as they walked back downstairs she thought about the best way to approach the situation with the police chief. Dave and Jenny walked down the spiral staircase to the bottom level of the house. With instructions only to stay put, Jenny knew that the pseudo-Goddess would be busy for a while. She intended to make good use of her time alone with her slave-husband.

As Chief Harrison made his way across town he searched his mind for ways to explain what had happened to him and his officers. They fabricated the story about the nerve agent and terrorism; he knew from the image burned in his mind what had caused this, and so did everyone else involved. But they could not let the public know, or anyone for that matter, that some woman was able to get out of police custody just by baring her breasts. It didn’t make sense, but everyone affected knew that they had to catch her. Some wanted to out of a sense of duty, but most wanted to out of a sense to see those blissful mounds of flesh again, to feel that feeling of peacefulness wash over them one more time. Chief Harrison fell into both categories; he didn’t want to admit it to himself but he would like nothing more than to lock her up in a cell and make her take off her top forever. He desperately wanted to feel that again; it had been years since he felt anything related to this job. He finally got to his destination, wondering what information that Jenny could have to help. He shut off the cruiser and walked up to the front door and knocked. He looked around as he waited, a chill in the air coming over him. The door unlocked and he turned toward it, expecting Jenny to greet him with a smile. Instead, his mind clouded as the smiling face was not of Jenny, but of a topless Penelope Brissette. “Oh, Chief Harrison, so good of you to come. Why don’t you step on in?” she said to her blank-faced victim. He stepped into the doorway and she closed the door behind him. She began her work. “I’ll make this very simple. You are my slave now. You will obey me without question. That’s it. Do you understand?” she told him, trying to make it uncomplicated. She didn’t need another Jenny problem on her hands, just someone who would obey orders. Chief Harrison nodded his head in understanding. She left him there with his bliss as she grabbed the ill-fitting t-shirt and put it back on, then finding her glass of wine to sip as she waited.

Jenny listened intently at the conversation upstairs, trying to gauge what was going on. She could hear through the muffling doors the voices, but couldn’t quite make out what they were saying. She could surmise what was probably happening, but she wondered if the pseudo-Goddess had also told Chief Harrison the truth about Jenny being the Goddess. He would have to bring it up to her in passing if he knew; she couldn’t risk saying it in the open. She looked at Dave, who was just sitting quietly waiting for instructions. His face betrayed a smile as he thought about how beautiful Goddess was and how much he desired her. His few moments at her feet made him wish he were doing more to please her, and hopefully that time would come. In his pants, he was also showing signs of his thoughts, and Jenny took notice. “What is that about?” she asked as she pointed at the giant bulge in his pants, almost whispering despite the great distance between where they were and the room upstairs. “Oh…um…” he stammered, “I’m…I’m uh, I’m thinking about Goddess.” he said sheepishly, knowing how much the Goddess next to him hated her. She became bitter upon hearing that; he was her slave-husband and should only be devoted to one woman. “She’s given you nothing for that,” she hissed, “I am the one you should be thinking about.” she said, and his mind immediately changed gears. “Do it. Think about me, how much more superior I am than everyone, and pleasure yourself to that thought. Do it now.” she commanded, and Dave pulled his cock free from his pants. As instructed, he began thinking of the Goddess and how superior she was, drifting off into thoughts of her domination of everyone. He came soon after, and Jenny was pleased. “Good slave,” she said, “remember how that made you feel. Now clean it up.” she demanded, and Dave walked to the adjacent restroom to clean up.

Chief Harrison slowly felt the pressure in his mind clear out, and the fog surrounding him was lifting. He could see he was standing in the foyer of Dave and Jenny’s house, and slowly the memory of what happened came back to him. He looked to his left to see Ms. Brissette lounging on the sofa, staring back at him. “Welcome back,” she said, “come sit down. We have some work to do.” Without hesitation, he walked over to where she was and she slid her legs off to give him room. He knew that he was a slave and he must obey her, but was worried about how she would control him into doing something he wouldn’t want to do. She looked into his weathered face with confidence. “You are going to call off this manhunt, understand? Call the FBI, whoever you reached out to; I don’t care who it was and how important they were. You are going to make those calls and make sure that they understand that you are no longer pursuing this. Spin it however you want, but this has to go away. I want to live in peace. Do you understand?” she asked, and he nodded. “I’ll take care of it, Ms. Brissette.” was his simple reply. She almost decided to require he call her Goddess, but she needed to keep things simple. “Now go. Do what you have to do, but this ends today.” she said, walking to the door to show him out. He looked at her puzzled, wanting to ask how all this was possible. But he had a task to complete, and he would obey. Penelope closed the door behind him. She needed to go get a few things from her apartment, and now that the Chief had been handled she felt she could finally leave this house. She knew that her slaves were downstairs under orders, but she didn’t want them to come looking for her either. She walked halfway down the stairs just as Dave was coming out of the bathroom from getting cleaned up. “I’m leaving for a bit, do not come looking for me. You will remain right here until I return. Understand?” she said, like they were children. Two voices replied ‘yes, Goddess’. Penelope thought it was odd since she hadn’t commanded Jenny to call her that, but maybe she was finally learning from Dave and realizing that the one she obeyed must be a Goddess, and not her. Satisfied that she had tidied up what could have been a rough situation all around, she left in her slick black Porsche to go to her old apartment. Things weren’t necessarily going to plan, but the plan was going in the direction she wanted. Soon this would all be over and she could just keep on living this life of luxury without any complications.

As soon as Jenny heard the door close upstairs, she looked over to Dave who was back sitting on the sofa. She sat down on the other end, now feeling free of the restraints that were in place from the pseudo-Goddess. She was gone, and it was her turn to be obeyed. She swung her delicate feet into Dave’s lap. “Treat me like you treated her upstairs. My feet are more important.” she said jealously, and he grabbed them into his strong hands and began massaging them. She wanted to enjoy it, but she was doing it more out of wanting to be like that woman rather than wanting it for herself. She kicked him in the ribs. “You weren’t on her level up there. You were on your knees at her feet. You will do the same with mine.” she said, and Dave slid off the couch next to her feet. Jenny looked down at him with power in her eyes, wanting to one-up the pseudo-Goddess. “Who is the Goddess?” she asked him. “You are.” he replied. She moved her feet close to his face. “From now on you will kiss my feet before you reply with your answer.” Dave nodded, seeing her feet move right under his nose. “Who is the Goddess?” she repeated. Dave pressed his lips to her tender soles and placed kisses on each foot. “You are.” he dutifully replied. Jenny wanted to worship herself as well, but she would have to live vicariously through her slave for now. She let him work for a while, but knowing that time was limited she had to figure out a plan to become the woman she hated so dearly. “We need to figure out how she gets her power. She talks to you. Do you know?” she asked. “I don’t know, I don’t think she does either. If she does, she’s not telling.” Dave said, still kneading her soles. “She likes you, you’re her favorite.” said Jenny, clearly a little upset by that fact. “So find out. I need to know.” she commanded, adding “Be discreet though. Use whatever means you can without being detected. She is my slave but needs a way to understand that. We would be helping her in that regard, obeying her own orders by showing her that I am the Goddess.” Dave listened intently as he massaged the feet of the Goddess. She had a point; they would be obeying Goddess’ orders. It made sense. He could obey both the orders of Goddess and the Goddess at the same time. He suddenly felt fulfilled with purpose, and his mind began thinking of ways to carry out these orders. As her feet were being tended to, Jenny envisioned the entire population of the earth at her feet, worshipping the Goddess she had become. In her former life she was power hungry, and that trait carried over into this mind-altered life as well. She felt a familiar need between her legs as she became exhilarated at her dominating thoughts. She abruptly swung her feet off the couch, nearly kicking Dave, and stood up. With Dave still on his knees, she looked down upon him like the slave he was. She was not a polite Goddess, no. She was deserving of this title. She pulled her yoga pants down and slid them off, exposing her beautifully manicured mound. Spreading her legs slightly, she hovered her pussy over Dave’s face for a moment as she thought about how little she now felt for him. He may have been her husband once, but he was now nothing more than her slave, one of many to come. She violently grabbed his hair and pulled his face into her, using him to get off without his permission. Without a command, he sat motionless as his face became just a tool for the Goddess, slick and blinded by her juices. She came violently onto him, laughing as she released. Breathing heavily, she looked down to her slave who was now covered in her wetness. “Lick it up, slave.” she said, pulling him back into her as he used his tongue to clean her pussy. She came again as he did, and he swallowed more of her trying to do his job. He continued to lick her clean as she ran her fingers through his hair like a dog, smiling down at him in conquest. Wet from his saliva and needing more, she took what she wanted. She saw his hard cock and guided it into her as she leaned back against the wall. He plunged into her, bucking hard, and she looked into his eyes as she felt the ecstasy of her power. “You will always be my favorite slave.” she whispered through her moans. The pseudo-Goddess was not far from her thoughts though, and she knew that she would be back soon. As Dave mindlessly fucked away, Jenny was rocked by orgasms. He would make a mess if he came, but she had been satisfied. She smacked him across the face, abruptly ending his motion. “I’m finished,” she said, “and you are too.” Jenny pushed him off and began to get dressed. She needed to make sure all looked normal when that woman returned.