The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Long Way from Home

Chapter 5

Penelope sped down the highway, enjoying her fast new ride. She spotted a cop on the shoulder and slowed down quickly to avoid detection. “Just because you have the Chief doesn’t mean you have the Indians,” she said to herself. She pulled up to her apartment, noting the relative drabness of her former home. The place she used to view as a sanctuary now just held mementos of a former life that seemed far long ago, much more than just the few days that had passed. She walked in and tossed her keys on the counter like she had always done, and looked around to take inventory of the things she really wanted to take. Any material things she would leave behind; they were no longer needed since the things she now had were of much higher quality anyway. She began gathering up some of her personal effects and documents, some cash she had stashed, and some of her favorite books. She looked around for a box to put everything in when she heard a knock on the door. She paused, trying not to make a sound. She heard what sounded like a police radio, then another knock. Gingerly, she tiptoed over to the door and looked out the peephole. Standing there were two uniformed officers, waiting for her to open up. She backed away, trying to remain quiet, when she absent-mindedly knocked over a glass on the counter. It didn’t break, but it made enough noise to indicate someone was indeed home. “Ms. Brissette, County PD. Open up. We have a warrant.” Penelope panicked. Had Chief Harrison failed to call the dogs off? Did he somehow deliberately disobey her? No way. This had to be a simple communication issue. Her power was absolute, and she was going to make sure these two understood that. “Yes, please hold on!” she shouted through the door. Struggling to get the tight borrowed t-shirt off, she finally let her breasts hang free. The door was still unlocked. “Ms. Brissette! Open the door NOW!” came the order from the hallway. “Okay, okay, it’s open! Come in!” she shouted, and the door swung open quickly, revealing Ms. Brissette’s powerful mind manglers to the officers’ waiting eyes. “But please,” she smiled, “you can call me Goddess.”

Chief Harrison had been busy on the phone, explaining to the FBI and Homeland Security office that he had the fugitive in custody, and that he was confident that there were no nerve agents or terrorism involved. He lied to them, telling them they had finally recovered the tapes from the interrogation and saw that she had used surprise tactics to attack him with a chair, which must have knocked him out cold because he didn’t remember a thing. He blamed the fact that she walked out undetected on account of there being only one other officer in the station that night, and he didn’t think a tiny woman would be a problem. He explained how embarrassed he was that one woman was able to subdue him and apologized for making such a small thing seem like something as big as terrorism. He knew this would likely cause him to lose his badge and command, but it was the only way to obey Ms. Brissette’s orders. As he was finishing the phone calls, he was hoping that Ms. Brissette would not ask him to do anything else that could jeopardize his standing in the community. Then again, he realized that he would still do anything for her out of not just loyalty, but in hopes that he could feel the bliss again. Right on cue as if he had wished it, she walked into his office in handcuffs led by two officers. “What is the meaning of this?” he demanded to the officers. “Relax,” said Penelope. “I had to get here somehow, so I had to make it look legit. What the hell happened?” she asked as the officers took off her cuffs. “You were supposed to take care of this, and then THESE two show up at my door. Do you realize how complicated this is all becoming for me?” she asked, not really expecting an answer. “So now this whole department is compromised. God damn it!” she quietly fumed. “Tell me Chief, what the hell am I supposed to do?” she asked. “Ms. Brissette, I took care of the higher ups. They aren’t going to investigate further – they have enough shit on their hands – and I just made it look like I was inept and it’s probably going to cost me my badge. But it’s handled.” he explained. “So who is going to take over for you then?” she asked, knowing that if another Chief takes up residence there are going to be more problems coming. “No idea, it may not even come to that. But if I had to guess, they’ll bring in somebody.” he said, sensing her frustration. “Look, I mean, if you are just worried about what’s going on here, the solution is simple. I’ll just get everyone together that was here that night and you can do your thing on them to make sure no one talks.” Penelope stopped and thought about that. She was impressed that not only did her brief conditioning not strip him entirely of who he was, but as a slave carrying out orders he was actually an ally. She COULD actually just make the entire department her slaves, and that would solve the problem. She would just instruct them not to talk and be on their merry way. “Good idea, Chief. When can you have everyone here?” she asked, and the Chief picked up his phone knowing that his own relief was coming soon. “I’ll have them rounded up in about an hour.” “Great,” she said and sat on the chair in his office, “I’ll wait here. You, go get me some coffee.” she commanded to one of the officers, who complied immediately.

Dave was sitting patiently, waiting for the woman he so desired to come back home to give him more instructions. Despite just serving the Goddess’ needs, he still felt intense desire for the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen. He also felt a deep sense of purpose to carry out the Goddess’ plan, which would put everything into place as Goddess wished. Only then could he feel accomplished; once she realizes she is also a slave then they could be together. He hoped. Jenny was spending her time fidgeting with herself, wondering if what she had just done had actually been disobeying orders. There’s no way, she thought, I am not capable of disobeying that woman. So what she had done must have been right, wasn’t it? She was the Goddess, and everyone was a slave. Everyone meant everyone. This was prophecy, destiny. She was meant to rule over all. She looked down her strong legs to her slave, who despite his thoughts was focused again on the pleasure of her feet. This is what the Goddess was supposed to do, right? Make slaves worship at her feet? She knew that she had to act like the Goddess to be the Goddess, but damn did she want to be on her knees before herself worshipping. From upstairs, the door closing shut broke the party up and Jenny quickly moved into a sitting position, commanding Dave to do the same. Penelope came downstairs, beaming at the fact that not only had she contained the problem at the police station for good, but that the two devoted slaves she left downstairs stayed put without so much of a movement. She stood in front of them. “Who’s hungry?” she asked, not caring about their response. “I am. Jenny, go make us all something to eat. Dave, you can follow me.” she said and walked away, and Jenny felt the rage start to come back. “Yes, Goddess.” she choked out, and Penelope was happy to see that she was still tortured by it all. Maybe she’d remove that requirement someday, but right now she still enjoyed it immensely. Jenny just kept repeating to herself ‘I’m the Goddess…I’m the Goddess…I’m the Goddess’ in her head to get through the anger, and it was a mantra that would soon become a staple of her life. As Jenny walked to the kitchen to prepare something, Dave followed Penelope up the stairs. Penelope finally felt like everything had fallen into place and that this opulent lifestyle was going to be the norm from this point forward. Right now, she hadn’t a care in the world, and that good mood had opened up her feelings from earlier. She wanted Dave, and she was going to have him.

Penelope led Dave into the large bedroom she had stumbled upon earlier and sat on the bed. “Dave, I know you desire me. I want you to be the best lover you can be for me, okay?” she cooed, and Dave’s face went from love struck to seductive. He leaned in close to her, inhaling the scent of her hair, and slowly removed her glasses. Penelope leaned into him, taking his head into her hands. She kissed him deeply, and a fire ran through her. Here was this once powerful man who would never have taken a second glance at her, and now he was putty for her to mold. He took off his shirt, and put his hands onto her breasts, then tugged at the bottom of her shirt. She stopped him before he could lift it. “Now you know if you do that you’re no good to me, right? I’m yours from the waist down only. Got it?” she softly commanded, and the man dropped to his knees, sliding her pants down on the way, and kissed her tenderly between her legs. She let out a soft moan, not feeling anything close to this in a long time. He continued, quickly plunging his tongue into her as she involuntarily spread her legs to accept it. He was skillful, and was putting in his best effort as she had commanded. She came easily, without much sound except a polite exhale, and she reached down to pull him up. She looked down and saw his rock hard cock bulging from his pants. She grabbed it, stroking it through the fabric, and saw the look of desire on his face. She could tell he wanted her bad. What she didn’t know was how bad he needed a release after he was denied one by Jenny. Penelope pulled out his cock, and masterfully teased it with her hands. She looked at him coyly then slinked down onto her knees, taking his cock into her mouth. She didn’t have much experience with blowjobs, but it seemed easy enough. Besides, all she had to do was say so and it would be the best one he’d ever had. Dave was so happy to finally be on his way to having sex with the woman he most desired. She was so incredibly beautiful and he considered himself very lucky since she could have had any man on earth. While Penelope was hungrily sucking him, Jenny walked into the doorway to announce she had prepared the food. Standing there unnoticed, she watched the pseudo-Goddess sucking her pussy juices from the cock of her slave that she had fucked earlier, and to her it was just further proof that she was the Goddess. No real Goddess would ever get on their knees for anyone, let alone a slave, and the fact that she had to have Jenny’s juices in her mouth via sucking them off of her slave just reminded her of how much the pseudo-Goddess wanted to serve, but couldn’t. She walked away, satisfied that her slave-husband was following her plan. Penelope could feel Dave getting harder, but didn’t want him to finish without fucking her. She slowly pulled the tip of his cock from her mouth, and softly laid on the bed, waiting for him. He climbed on top of her, and slowly felt his way into her. She gasped, not just because it had been so long since she had sex, but also because she’d never had a man fill her up so entirely before. He moved into her gently, slowly building up speed until he was just fucking her silly. She was openly moaning now, her giant tits barely able to stay in the shirt as they bounced up and down, back and forth. She came over and over, and realized after so many orgasms that he hadn’t. “Are you going to finish?” she asked breathlessly. “You didn’t tell me to, Goddess.” he replied, reminding her of the hold she possessed over him. “You may finish,” she said lovingly, “whenever you want.” Without any hesitation, he exploded inside of her with the pent up force of a volcano. He cried out as he came, and Penelope was turned on by how much she turned him on. “Yes,” she said, “good boy, come for me slave, come for me!” she commanded as he continued to pump away inside her. Spent, she patted the bed next to her for him to lie down. She had lost herself in the moment and forgot that she was Goddess and he was slave, and it was nice. She could live like this forever.

Hearing the commotion die down, Jenny gathered up the food to take to the bedroom. As she walked in she saw bodies under the covers where she used to sleep with the same man, and she set down the tray. “Thank you,” Penelope said even though she didn’t have to, “leave us alone now. Find something to do.” she ordered, and Jenny left. She wondered if Dave would be smart enough to follow through without her having to prompt him, or if he would be so drunk with love that he’d forget. It made her sick. As the two of them lay in bed, Dave turned to Penelope and started stroking her hair. It was relaxing and felt like a genuine gesture. “How did you get to be this way?” he asked, and Penelope asked a question in return. “What way?” she wondered. “You know, this power you have. I’ve gone from fearing you to admiring you, and I am in complete awe. I really think that you could do so much good in the world.” Penelope rolled her eyes. “So much good, huh? How so?” Dave explained. “Well, I know how I feel when exposed to your power, and it’s beautiful. You could give that gift to the whole world. You could create world peace, united under your command. All you would have to do is tell everyone to get along.” Penelope scoffed. “It’s not that easy, you know? You know how long it would take to get everyone together in one room, multiplied by the whole world? No thanks. Besides, I don’t know how it even works. I just know that when people see them, they feel what you feel.” Dave pressed. “So you don’t even know how it works? What if I close my eyes?” he teased. “Sure, if you close your eyes then you don’t see it. You saw what happened when Jenny closed hers, nothing. But why would you EVER want to do that?” she laughed, feeling comfortable with Dave as a companion. “I don’t know,” he said, “but I’d want to find out why and how so I could help recruit others to be your slaves. I truly believe the world would be a better place if we were all under your control.” She looked at him and kissed him deeply. “Thank you, I appreciate that. You’re sweet.” She got up and started to put her pants back on, thinking back to before at the police station. “You know, I saw someone who fell under their power by watching a video.” Dave’s face lit up. “That’s it! Let’s just broadcast a video of you to make more slaves!” he said excitedly. Penelope moved close to his face and touched her palm to his cheek. “You’re all the slave I need,” she softly said, “Oh, and that other one. Let’s go see what she’s up to.” Dave started to get up when she stopped him. “No, wait. On second thought, I need to sleep. Lay with me for the night.” Dave lay back down, feigning a smile since he knew he would be awake all night as she slept.

Chief Harrison sat at his desk in agony. He had led his department into an ambush and now they were all reeling from the aftermath. She had just been here the day before, but none of them could focus since they were all junkies to Penelope’s breasts and the pure bliss that came with viewing them. He had to do something. He picked up the phone and called Dave and Jenny’s house, knowing she would be there. Jenny answered haggardly, having not slept the entire night. “Hello?” she said, and heard the familiar voice of Chief Harrison on the other end. She knew just hours before she had deceived him into his fate. “Hi Jenny…um, so is Ms. Brissette there?” he asked. “Yes, would you like to speak with her?” she said secretarially. “Please,” came the nervous reply. Jenny took the phone into the bedroom, only to see Dave tending to Penelope as she lay there with her eyes closed, smiling in the morning light. She spoke loudly enough to intentionally wake her. “It’s for her,” she said distastefully. Penelope stirred and then took the phone from her, confused since no one should know she was here. “Who is this?” she demanded into the phone. “It’s me, look…we’ve got a problem down here that only you can fix.” said the Chief, “I need you to come down here and do your thing again for everyone. Nobody can focus, people are going bat-shit crazy here…please, we need your help.” Penelope was mortified. Was this happening again, the sleepless thing? Was this just a side effect that would never go away? “Ok, um…let me figure something out and yeah, I guess gather them up again? I’ll be down…I guess.” she said nervously and hung up on him. This was bad. She looked at Dave and Jenny who were hanging on her every word. “So you mentioned you couldn’t sleep, right? What was that all about?” she asked Dave, who explained thoroughly. “And this hasn’t been a problem because it’s only been a little while, is that what you’re saying?” she asked, and Dave assumed that was the case. “Great, I’ll be back. I can’t believe I’m on the hook for this – what a fucking mess!” she said exasperatingly as she walked toward the door. “Look, don’t go anywhere and don’t open the door for anyone while I’m gone. Especially you, crazy pants.” she said directing the last part at Jenny. She grabbed her keys and left, leaving Jenny and Dave all alone again. Jenny bit her lip in anticipation of being the sole Goddess again.