The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Long Way from Home

Chapter 6

Dave assumed the position at Jenny’s feet as she grilled him about his sexual encounter with her the previous night. “So, tell me what you know about her power. I know you asked.” she demanded, and Dave told her everything he knew. “She really doesn’t know what does it or how it works, she’s as clueless about it as we are. I do know if you close your eyes it doesn’t work. Oh, and it works on video too. But not photos apparently, since well…you know.” Jenny acknowledged his comment with angry eyes, then thought for a moment as Dave’s hands continued manipulating her toes. “So wait, if it doesn’t work when you close your eyes, that narrows it down to optics, right? She asked herself. “Also, if it works on video then what the fuck is she waiting for? Just make everyone your slave already!” she said incredulously. “And you call THAT one ‘Goddess’? If that were me you’d all be begging to worship me already.” she said dismissively, and Dave could only agree. She was frustrated, and kept up with her inner mantra to calm herself down. “Who is the Goddess.” she said, testing him without it being a question. Dave kissed her feet and replied as instructed. “You are.” he said obediently. Jenny decided to make some phone calls. Given her work in pharmaceuticals, she automatically assumed that science was behind Penelope’s power, not magic. But now with Dave’s information she knew for sure that if there was some magic ‘power’ she had then it would still work with your eyes closed. She needed to find a way to have this woman analyzed, but she knew she would never go for it voluntarily. After speaking to some colleagues, she was at a dead end. If there was something to be analyzed, she would need to submit a tissue sample, which Penelope would never agree to. And even if she got one, how would she explain that to the lab? Suddenly, a plan began to form in her head, and Jenny smiled.

Penelope got to the police station and strolled in the front door. Nearly everyone recognized the busty woman from before, and nobody stopped her as she walked back to Chief Harrison’s office. She walked in like she owned the place – she kind of did – and saw the Chief standing there with the rest of the group. She shut the door behind her. “This everyone?” she said curtly, and the Chief shook his head. “Waiting on one more…” he said as the door opened and the woman that was watching the video feed walked in. Penelope was clearly pissed about being there. “Hurry the fuck up, I don’t have all day…” she growled, and she walked over with the rest of the group. “Okay, here we go” she said, and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. Someone started to speak up to say something, but her breasts had already fallen free, taking them all to their happy place. Penelope looked to make sure they were all under, and grabbed one of their cell phones. Opening up the video camera, she took a short video of her mesmerizing mounds and held it up. “Listen, when you guys get all crazy and can’t sleep or any of that stuff, just open this video and that should fix you right up.” she told the group, and with that she pulled her top back down, set the phone back on the desk, and locked the door on her way out. As she walked past the group of officers staring at her, she said “They’re in an intense meeting, I’d leave them alone for a bit.” Penelope walked out as quickly as she came in and decided to take her pocket cash she had found earlier to go buy some clothes; she was tired of wearing the same outfit from her short time in her apartment, and had to go back to get the things she had left in haste from being interrupted by the police officers the day before.

Jenny was busy fucking Dave again, this time in her bed, and thought back to when she wasn’t the Goddess. The sex wasn’t all that great with him because she wasn’t in control. But now, he was a great lay, doing exactly as he was told. She knew how to use a slave. That pseudo-Goddess didn’t. She didn’t deserve slaves. Soon though, she would have any man she wanted as they fell at her feet, begging to serve her. Finished again, Jenny dismounted her body from her slave-husband as her thoughts turned to the evening. She got dressed and walked out to the kitchen, trying to find the right meal to prepare. Penelope had been gone most of the day, and in Jenny’s mind she thought about what she would do with all of that power in one day. She felt another tingle run down her body and almost decided to make use of her slave again. But the sun was down and she knew time would be limited. Penelope arrived shortly after to the smell of food, and was pleased to see her slaves had been busy working for her while she was gone, not knowing the truth. “Is that for me?” she inquired, to which Jenny replied “Of course Goddess, I am compelled to serve Goddess always.” Penelope knew she was being sarcastic but truthful. She was compelled, and it would remain that way forever. She walked into the dining room to see Dave setting the table for one. It had been a long day, and she hadn’t got the chance to spend much time with him after the best sex she’d ever had. “Please, eat with me. It’s been a long day and I would like to unwind with some company.” she said, and Dave turned to her and smiled. “Yes, Goddess.” he replied. “You can stop calling me that,” she interjected, “I mean, please…call me Penelope.” she said with a smile. She was beginning to think of him as less of a slave and more of a doting husband, though his actual wife was in the other room slaving away at their dinner. “Yes…Penelope.” he said, smiling back. They sat down to eat, and Jenny brought out the food. It wasn’t much since Jenny wasn’t much of a cook, but it was still better than the boxed dinners that Penelope was used to. “I would also like some wine as well, same for Dave.” she told Jenny, who walked back into the kitchen. Jenny poured two glasses and then pulled two pills from her pocket, snapping them and emptying the contents into one of the glasses. Satisfied that she could not see a trace, she took the glasses out to the table and served them. “Would you like anything else?” she asked the pair, and Dave just looked at Penelope for guidance. “No, but stay close in case I need you. Go on now.” she said, dismissively waving her hand. Jenny wished she could bite it off.

Over the course of the next hour, Penelope and Dave talked and laughed like they were old friends. He told her stories of his youth and how he made a fortune, and she didn’t say much but asked questions to further prod him. She was interested in him and could see how he had been attracted to such an attractive, driven woman like Jenny. After a while, she started yawning. “Oh my, I’m sorry…you’re not boring me or anything, I’m just…so tired…all of a sudden.” she said with a chuckle. “It has been a long day though. Come lay in bed with me.” she told him, and then remembered about the side effects Dave was experiencing. “Don’t worry,” she said, “I’ll make sure you get some sleep.” she said, and with a quick shout to the kitchen to clean up the dishes they made their way to the bedroom. Jenny cleared the table, biding her time. She sat nervously on the couch, watching the clock. Penelope lay down on the bed as Dave joined her, and she rocked her body to the side and let her breasts spill out of her top for him. “There you go,” she said, “that’s for you.” and watched him blissfully fall into a mindless state. She pulled her top back down and rolled over, passing out cold. Jenny peeked into the bedroom, wondering what was taking so long. She saw Penelope asleep and Dave next to her, and she knew that that look on his face meant. Hopefully, she didn’t change him anymore. She walked back into the main room to wait on the couch and finally, Dave emerged from the bedroom. “Well? Is she out?” she asked. “Yes, she’s out cold.” he replied. Jenny smiled, and walked into the bedroom. She watched her lying there, unconscious from the tranquilizers. “Make sure she’s out. Slap her in the face.” she instructed him. “I can’t do that,” he said, “I have to protect her.” he said, his prior conditioning kicking in. “Fine. Go get me the phone.” she commanded, and as soon as he left the room she leaned in and smacked Penelope across the face. “Stupid bitch,” she said, “I’ve got you now.” Dave walked back in with the phone and handed it to Jenny, who promptly slapped him across the face. “Don’t you ever fucking disobey me again.” she spat, dialing the phone. “Who is the Goddess?” she asked as she waited for the line to pick up, watching Dave fall to his knees on command to kiss her feet. “You are,” came the voice from the floor.

A short time later there was a knock on the door. Jenny opened it up to see her old colleague James, who wasn’t quite sure why he had been summoned here with such a strange request but was willing to help out an old friend. “Hi Jen, how are you?” he asked, as she gestured for him to come in. “Great, great. Look James, I’m really sorry to have called out such a big favor, but I really need this to be discreet, you know? I need someone I can trust.” she said, and he waved her off. “It’s no problem, really. You know this isn’t really my area, I’m more in genetics and tissues, but I can certainly get this to the right people. I’m sorry that you have to go through something like this, but you know detection is the best prevention.” he said. “First door on the right,” she said, letting him lead the way into the bedroom. She had told him that her husband had cancer that was in remission but there was a new growth that they wanted biopsied; if his company suspected anything then the board would likely panic. She lied, of course. As they got closer to the door, she pulled out the blindfold from her pocket and tied it around her head. He cleared the corner and stopped in his tracks. There was Penelope on the bed, out cold, and Dave standing next to her. “Now,” said Jenny, and Dave pulled up her top, immediately falling under the amazing power of her breasts. James, like everyone before him, fell into a mindless state of being. Only this time, it wasn’t being controlled by Penelope herself. The Slave Goddess was slowly emerging. Jenny had her eyes closed tightly despite being blindfolded, repeating her mantra in her head, bracing herself for the wave of bliss. She opened her eyes instinctively, and had to force herself not to tear off the blindfold. “Cover her up, slave!” she yelled to Dave, who slowly did so. Jenny’s self-control faded and she tore off the blindfold to look, just as Dave finished pulling her top down. Jenny lunged toward Penelope’s breasts, upset at her missed opportunity. She stopped short, repeating her mantra. ‘I’m the Goddess…I’m the Goddess…I’m the Goddess…’ she said to herself trying to calm herself down. Looking to James, she knew she had to work fast. She crept close to him and whispered in his ear. “Who am I?” she asked, nearly biting his lobe. He drowsily replied. “Jen.” he said. “No, James. I’m the Goddess. You must obey me. I’m the Goddess, James. You must obey Me and only ME. You…are my SLAAAAAVE…” she drug out in a long whisper, clearly relishing her power. “Now…who am I?” she inquired again. “The Goddess…” he whispered. “And who must you obey?” she asked again. “You, only you, Goddess.” he replied. It worked. She walked over to the mindless Dave and whispered into his ear. “You will never disobey me again.” she said quietly, and then walked out to resist the temptation of Penelope’s breasts as her slaves came to.

Dave looked over to James, and realized that the crazy plan that Jenny came up with had actually worked. James, finally coming out of his own haze, looked down at the woman lying in the bed. “Wha…? What was that?” he asked, and before Dave could answer him Jenny walked in. “James, I need you to get a sample of THOSE.’ she said, indicating the large breasts belonging to the woman on the bed. “Do it quickly, and I need the result analyzed quickly. I need to know what causes this effect.” James quickly got into his case and removed a large needle. Working through her shirt to avoid the effects, he applied an anesthetic. He then took another needle and plunged it into her breast. Penelope didn’t move a muscle. Drawing out cells with some fibrous tissue, he quickly put it into his case and closed it. “There,” he said, “that should do it. She will feel some mild soreness in the morning but that’s it. What exactly am I looking for?” he asked. “You know how that felt,” said Jenny, pointing to his head. “I want to know why. And remember, not a word of this to anyone.” she said, and she led him out of the room. As they reached the front door, she stopped him in the foyer. “James,” she commanded, “be a good slave and kiss my feet before you go…” she smiled wickedly, and James dropped to his knees without hesitation to kiss the feet of his one-time friend and colleague, but new Goddess.

Penelope woke up with a terrible hangover and thought that the wine she had must have been some potent stuff. She looked over to see Dave smiling at her lovingly. “Good morning, Penelope.” he said and began caressing her softly. “I feel like shit,” she replied, “can you give me a few minutes alone?” she said, and Dave walked out. Through her headache, Penelope tried to piece together the evening and why she felt so bad, but she also was hoping that after yesterday she had solved the problem of the sleepless side effect. She looked around the large bedroom and saw the TV remote, deciding to try and relax for a bit until her headache subsided. Just as soon as the screen came into view, she was once again mortified at what she saw. She opened her mouth in horror as a sick feeling ran through her. There was a scene at the police station being covered by the news; the Chief and eight other officers were found dead in his office, all apparently with no definite cause of death. The story continued as they showed scenes of investigators gathering clues, and in one shot Penelope recognized the cell phone that she had recorded the video on, still on the Chief’s desk. Immediately she thought of the video and how she never pulled her top down on it; they must have watched it over and over until their minds turned into mush, or overloaded with the ‘bliss’ that Dave had described. Penelope was devastated. She was now responsible for the lives of the people she had enslaved, and the weight of how far this had come mixed with her hangover made her well up, both in her eyes and in her stomach. She leaned over and vomited. She knew that she would be found out; somebody surely would start asking questions now. She called for Dave, and he walked in immediately. “Dave, please get me something to eat. I need to think so I will be in here for a while. Please, whatever you do, do NOT answer the door or the phone.” she commanded, and Dave set off to obey her orders. Penelope was reverting back to what she knew. Being alone.

Jenny nervously paced, waiting for the call from James to come in with any kind of information. Dave had brought breakfast to Penelope then left her alone as requested, then returned to Jenny since in his mind he should always be taking orders from one of them. Jenny was becoming desperate. She was starting to feel the pain in her head that everyone else had experienced, but she was in the unique position that she could no longer ask to see Penelope’s breasts. She was also worried that she would wake up with a different sense of direction that conflicted with her new destiny. She swallowed more aspirin, knowing it didn’t kill the pain, but it gave some slight relief. She needed to be sure she wouldn’t fall under her influence again. Fearful that Penelope could come out of the room at any time, she quickly rushed a command to Dave. “Slave, from now on you must not allow me to see her breasts, do you understand? Whatever you need to do to prevent it, you must.” she commanded, and Dave nodded in understanding. She was so power hungry that she was able to swallow her own desires for it temporarily in order to get so much more of it later. Hours later, the phone rang. “Don’t answer it.” Dave said, obeying his commands from earlier. Jenny rolled her eyes. “You may not be able to answer it, but I can.” she said, and picked up the phone. On the line was an exhausted sounding James, to Jenny’s delight. Skipping the pleasantries, she got to the point. “Well, what did you find?” She asked in a hushed voice. James took a deep breath and sighed. “Well, it’s not like anything I’ve seen before. There’s definitely something unique about this material. I’ve run just about every test I can think of, and from what I can tell, it has radiant properties unlike any cell structure I’ve seen. Who is this woman?” he asked. “Who she is isn’t your concern, slave.” she growled angrily. “Tell me what it does.” she demanded. James continued, “Well based on what you had told me regarding it affecting the eyes, I ran a light spectrum test over the material and it gives off a certain wavelength that is sort of like ultraviolet light – but more of an ultra-crimson or something? Just this tiny amount finds me sometimes drifting from my thoughts and unable to concentrate, so I can imagine that due to the mass inside of her body, that light intensifies and disrupts the brain, activating pleasure centers. Somehow, that gives a person the ability to plant suggestions that take root very deeply – at least I think so; that would be better explained by someone in that field, not me – and then once the brain recovers they keep those suggestions as base facts. Are you following this?” he asked, and on the other end of the phone Jenny’s eyes were lit up. “So you’re saying that it’s science, not magic…” she asked plainly. “Yes, definitely science.” he replied, and she smiled as she thought of a plan. “Can you replicate it?” she asked. “Replicate it? No, I have never seen anything like this before. But, it is living tissue so I can probably grow it in the right conditions.” he stated. Jenny got excited, trying to think of a way to get to his lab. “Just hold onto it for now,” she said, “I have a plan.” she said, hanging up the phone. She looked to Dave, poor stupid Dave, and feeling confident she threw her caution to the wind. “Who is the Goddess?” she asked, suddenly not caring if she were caught. Dave fell to his knees before Jenny and kissed her feet. “You are,” came the correct reply.

Penelope could not stop watching the news, trying to gather up as much information as possible before she made a move. She wished she could just stay in this house forever and not be bothered by anyone; she missed her anonymous life of solitude. But she also knew that she had to do something about this, and the only thing she could think of was drastic. She didn’t want the responsibility of turning multitudes of people into her slaves, but she did start to entertain Dave’s idea of creating peace in the process. He made it sound so easy. But she knew she would be stuck figuring out a way to keep everyone happy after they had been exposed to her, and to Penelope that felt more like she would be the slave instead of them. The irony of this fact made her fear her own power for the first time since her encounter with the surgeon, and she wished she could just put herself under and make it all go away. After all, she would like nothing more than to feel this ‘bliss’ Dave spoke about. No, she would not be a slave to these people. She would just deal with them one by one as they came to her, and then she would try to figure out a plan after that. She needed some fresh air, wanting to get away from all of this. She got dressed in some of her new clothes and looked in the mirror before putting on her bra. She sighed, wishing she had never had this power. She just wanted to be normal, that’s all she’s ever wanted. Walking out of the bedroom, she saw Dave and Jenny idly doing nothing in particular. “Don’t you guys have something to do?” she asked, putting her hair up into a ponytail. “We only exist to serve you, Goddess.” said Jenny slyly, and Penelope put her arms to her side in exasperation. Before turning to the front door, she flipped her thumbs under her shirt and to the bottom lip of her massive bra. Dave and Jenny watched on pins and needles as she stopped short of letting them out. She pulled her hands away, straightening out her shirt, denying them of the sight. “I’ll be back,” she said, closing the door behind her. Jenny watched her walk down the drive and into the car, speeding away.

Jenny walked over to Dave with fire in her eyes. “Slave,” she said, “stay here. I’m going out too.” Dave protested. “What if she comes back?” he asked. Jenny patted him on the head. “You let the Goddess worry about that. You just obey.” she said, and walked out the door. It felt like days since she had been out of the house, and the cool air waved over her face. She climbed into her SUV and headed over to the lab where James worked across town, knowing that this was it. If she was caught, Penelope might turn her into a vegetable. But she wasn’t worried, she was confident. Jenny was always confident. She was the Goddess. Soon after arriving at the lab she found her way up to James, who looked absolutely drained. He was alone, and Jenny thought of flexing her muscles by making him drop to his knees right there, but there were windows all around and she could not risk ruining her plan. “Where’s the sample,” she demanded, “I want to see it.” James promptly took her over to it and tried to explain to her in greater detail what he found. Jenny looked at it through the glass, mesmerized by the power of the tiny sample. She thought of the enormous possibilities it had and how Penelope had so much of it to spare. She needed to have it. “How can we grow this?” she asked, and James shrugged his shoulder. “Honestly, I don’t know. Anything synthetic I have here may destroy it.” he told her dejectedly, knowing that wasn’t the answer she wanted. “So,” she said, still mesmerized by its tiny power, “you need something organic,” she asked, “and…human?” James knew exactly where she was going with this. “Well, I don’t know if this could be potentially dangerous, I mean your body could reject it, it could cause all kind of negative health benefits…I mean we’re talking about a substance I’ve never seen before.” he said very scientifically. Jenny broke her gaze with the tiny tissue in the cup. “You’ll do it anyway, slave. I don’t care what it does to me, I need it. You will obey me.” she said, drawing closer to him for emphasis. James lowered his head in obedience and walked over to the vial. He would miss looking at it. He asked Jenny to sit still and discreetly expose her breasts as he drew the tissue into a large syringe and painfully injected some into each of her breasts, against his better judgment. “There you go,” he said, “you’ll feel some soreness from the injection site but other than that, I can’t really tell you what else is going to happen. More than likely, your body will fight it and either destroy it or absorb it, but it could grow and spread. That could be dangerous.” he said, concerned for her well being. “Dangerous for who,” she smiled, “me or the world?” she quipped as she walked out. Jenny felt a rush of excitement as she left the lab, hoping and wishing that her plan would work. She still hated Penelope for the power she had, and now contempt for her was growing because she felt she wasn’t using it to enslave the world. “She’s powerful?” she said aloud to herself. “Maybe now, but soon I will be so powerful that everyone will understand their purpose. I will fulfill the prophecy of the Slave Goddess.”