The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Long Way from Home

Chapter 8

Jenny woke up sweating and breathing heavy, feeling like she needed a glass of water. Her chest felt tight like she was having trouble getting air. From the faint early morning light coming from the window, she looked around the room to gauge her surroundings. She still wasn’t used to sleeping in this room so she still felt confused when she awoke. As she looked down her nose however, she knew she wouldn’t be sleeping here much longer. The sports bra she wore to bed was now uncomfortably ill-fitting and painful to wear, smashing her breasts as the fabric strained to contain them. Her breasts had grown overnight and were incredibly large, and a giddy smile came to her lips. “It worked! I knew it!” she said to herself, then hopped out of bed to look in the mirror. She felt like she couldn’t breathe and had to get the sports bra off, but she knew that if this experiment had worked as planned then she’d just be standing in the mirror forever, ruining her prophecy. But Jenny was smart, planning this far ahead in case what she dreamed would work actually had. She put on a large robe, and with the sports bra painfully holding her together nobody would notice the change. She slowly walked up the steps to the first level, straining to hear voices. She heard nothing. She hoped they were asleep. Suddenly she heard footsteps, so she raced back down to get into bed. A short time later, Dave had come to check on her per Penelope’s request. Now a changed man with love only for Penelope, he came skipping to the room Jenny temporarily called home. “Your presence is requested upstairs,” he said jauntily, peering into the room. Jenny was in bed under the covers, feigning sniffles. “I’ll be right up,” she said, doing her best impression of a sick person as she got out of bed. Fearful that she would command him or abuse him since they were alone down there, he headed quickly back up the stairs to Penelope. “She’s coming right up,” he declared, “but I think she’s sick or something.” he reported. Jenny came up the stairs in her robe, still pretending to be deathly ill. Her tired face and pounding head were an easy enough impetus to show discomfort. She found Penelope at the table, looking though her phone at social media at the events she had caused the night before. “How may I serve you, Goddess?” she asked haggardly, as Penelope was engrossed in what she was doing. “Breakfast,” she said dismissively, then pulled her eyes up from the fascinating impact her breasts had made on the world. “Jesus, you look like shit,” she blurted out, then looked at Dave to direct her question. “Is this what happens when you go without for this long?” she asked, and Dave just nodded to confirm. Penelope looked genuinely concerned as well as responsible, and started to get up to go to Jenny. Dave knew from her motion what Penelope intended to do, and stopped her as previously commanded by Jenny. “Wait,” he interjected, trying his best to look evil, “let her suffer a bit more. After all, she let us both suffer in agony as you sat in that jail cell.” he said hastily, hoping Penelope would take the bait. She did, and looking at Jenny she sat back down. She was surprised at the wickedness of Dave but also realized that he was only doing what he thought was in her best interest. After Jenny had finished making breakfast, she asked and was allowed to return to her room. As she waited in silence for her opportunity, Penelope suddenly came to her door. “I’m leaving for a bit, so I want you to clean this place up while I am gone. The remainder of your time is free time as long as you do not leave the residence. Also, I want you to know that Dave is going to divorce you, and you will agree. Dave doesn’t love you anymore, he loves me now.” she said, sounding like a catty schoolgirl who stole a boyfriend. But she wanted Jenny to feel the sting of rejection like she had. “Oh one more thing,” she said, grabbing for the bottom of her shirt, “I hate to see you in such physical agony, so…” As her words tumbled out of her mouth, her breasts tumbled out of her shirt. Jenny’s mouth fell open as Penelope left the room to tackle her day. Jenny fell into a state of complete bliss, and suddenly all of her plans drifted away. This wasn’t what she had hoped for, but as her body sat there and her mind was waiting to be molded by Penelope, it was just clear that Penelope had only done that to show Jenny who still had the power.

After Penelope had left, Dave did not want to go downstairs until summoned since the woman he served in her absence was so cruel. Jenny on the other hand, was still coming out of her mindless fog but was now feeling fresh and invigorated to carry on with her plan. She could not wait until she could cut away her restrictive clothing to gaze at her new body, which she knew would be powerful now. Glancing at the tape recorder on the nightstand, she opened her robe and grabbed a pair of scissors to cut away at the fabric of the sports bra that had been painfully restricting her new flesh. She stood in front of the mirror and pressed play, letting the tape run its silent lead-in as she prepared herself for the mindless onslaught that would soon greet her. As she cut, the last bit tore off like a rubber band snapping, and her breasts sprang free, relieving the pressure and allowing her to breathe easily again. She gasped in awe at the sight before her, but that awe quickly turned to something entirely different. Jenny’s DNA had fused with the material from Penelope, which gave her the same ability. However, where Penelope was a kind and loving person and radiated bliss, Jenny was an angry and determined woman, motivated by fear – fear of failure, fear of not being good enough, etc. – so that’s what she radiated. Jenny’s face contorted from a triumphant smile to a paralyzed gaze, but the fact remained that it had worked. Not only was she a shapely, perfectly toned specimen of a woman, but now she had massive breasts that jutted out from her chest, instantly converting her to beyond centerfold material. Her former B cups had more than doubled to where she was now sporting a not-so-proportionate G cup that radiated a new kind of power. As her eyes widened with fear, her knees weakened with the same and she slowly fell upon them in front of her reflected image. As her power took over her own mind, the tape played and Jenny heard the voice of the Slave Goddess penetrate her. “You are the most powerful person ever; you will dominate all who come before you. All things are slaves to you; your power knows no limits. You only obey me now, and I am you. Do not look at your own body or your power will destroy you. Now cover yourself and wait...” Jenny mindlessly pulled her robe over her new slave makers and waited.

Jenny blinked, finding herself on her knees gazing at herself in the mirror. Once she realized it was her own reflection, she quickly got up and swung the alarm clock from the nightstand at the mirror, shattering it. She must never look. The encounter with herself left her fearful of her own power and she did not want to see them ever again. She knew that the power they had was meant for other people, not for her, and the fear they inspired within her had taken root and affected her deeply. If she feared herself, then everyone would know fear in her presence from this point on. She imagined the world at her feet in fear of her awesome power and began to laugh to herself. She tied her robe in the front and walked upstairs, eager to use her new found power on anyone. Seeing Dave hanging out in the kitchen, she smiled. He was just leaning on the counter, and once he saw her he was taken aback at the now unrestricted silhouette hiding under the large robe. “Slave, I have something to show you…” she teased, untying her robe slowly. Dave was confused at her tone since she was generally not this nice when they were alone. “What is it?” he asked, knowing that something must be up. As she began to drift closer to him, he knew her plan had worked. As crazy as it was, the proof was bulging from her chest, and Dave could only stare and wonder. “But…how?” he whispered in disbelief. He was barely able to get the words out when she opened her robe, revealing two massive mounds of flesh that immediately penetrated his eyes. He had never felt anything like it before. Dave fell to his knees, his mind going blank with total fear. He looked absolutely terrified, and though he could think of nothing, his mind was being bombarded with a different type of stimulation. In the same way that people wanted to see Penelope’s breasts again to feel bliss, those same people would now do anything to avoid the paralyzing fear from viewing Jenny’s. As she watched Dave’s horrified face, she felt nothing but absolute power emanating from her body. She began to shape the mind of her first victim with careful words she’d rehearsed over and over, waiting for this day to arrive. Her coy smile faded into an authoritative tone. “You know nothing but servitude to me. Nothing else matters but my needs. You are and have always been my slave. You will absorb my words without hesitation. I am the Goddess and you will worship; you now hear and obey only me.” she said angrily. She then closed her robe, admiring her work while waiting for Dave to come out of it impatiently. She stood there motionless in awe of herself when finally Dave blinked his eyes and looked around, then up at his Goddess with fear in his eyes. Jenny smiled. “Who are you?” she asked him. He could not remember his name, only that that he existed in servitude to this Goddess. “I am your slave, Goddess.” he replied. Jenny laughed wickedly. “Yes…yes, you are. However,” she said, looking at her property disgustedly, “my slaves must be fit to serve. Follow me.” she said and led him down to the gym. Positioning him on the treadmill, she put it on the fastest setting ad pressed start. “RUN.” she commanded, laughing. He quickly began to run in service to his Goddess, staring into the unknown as he followed her command.

Penelope Brissette had finally become what she had feared the most – noticed for the power she had and responsible for all the people she used it on. As she made her way through the city just trying to think alone, people all around noticed who she was. She soon gathered an entourage as her new slaves decided to protect her literally, and she had to constantly order them away just so she could walk freely. The upside was that she could just walk into any store and demand items without so much as a question. She got whatever she wanted easily, and she knew that soon this would likely be the norm anywhere she went in the world. It was a nice feeling but also felt very restrictive; she knew that this wasn’t right and she wasn’t meant to govern the people’s will. She had a strong sense of foreboding attached to this turn of events, and she wanted nothing more than to turn back time to when she was all alone in her apartment, anonymously living on unsuspecting men’s extra cash. But as much as she wanted to change things, this was reality now and she had to make the best of it. Just then she had a horrifying thought – what if she died, what then? Would all these people just suffer for eternity? Would generations of parents expose their children and perpetuate this addiction? Had she just ruined the entire human race on account of her own desires? Horrified at the monster she had become, she quickly got into her car and left to go back home. She wanted to shut all this out, to make it go away, and her new home was the only place she felt like she had any actual control anymore. She raced back, only to find no one waiting for her. The place was clean as she had commanded, but her two slaves were nowhere to be found. She walked down the stairs and heard the familiar sound of music pumping from the gym. Expecting to see Jenny working out, she instead saw Dave running full steam as fast as he could on the treadmill while Jenny sat in the hot tub relaxing. She walked through the glass door, unnoticed since the music was so loud. Jenny was clearly relaxing with her eyes closed and Dave had his back to her as she walked up. “Dave, what are you doing?” she asked, as he continued to run breathlessly, eyes wide open. “Dave, stop.” she said. “DAVE!” she screamed over the music, but still nothing. She slammed her hand on the stop button, and the treadmill slowed down. Dave however, did not. “Dave, look at me!” she said angrily, but he continued to run as fast as the treadmill allowed him to. Penelope looked over to Jenny, who was now laughing upon hearing Penelope’s desperate cries. Adjusting the volume down, Jenny proclaimed across the gym to Penelope, “He can’t hear you anymore. He hears and obeys only me.” she said, glowing at the chance to finally one-up this woman. Jenny took a sip of her drink as Penelope just stared at Dave in disbelief. He continued to walk on the treadmill, staring blankly ahead with fear in his eyes. Penelope walked over, curious about Jenny’s statement. “What do you mean, he hears and obeys only you?” she said quizzically. Jenny was more than happy to elaborate. “Well, you know how this ends. I’m the Goddess and you are all the slaves. I’ve wanted so badly to be you, jealous of the power you have over people, and I knew that one day I would have to be you in order to serve you better. You don’t have what it takes to be the Goddess, but you do have what it takes to be the slave. And so does that one,” she said, pointing to Dave. “Everyone has what it takes to serve, even me. But only one of us can be the Goddess.” Jenny said, raising one foot out of the water and pointing at it. “Go ahead, give yourself to me voluntarily. Kiss my toes and proclaim your loyalty to me as a slave. Only then will I let you have your precious ‘Dave’ back.” she said, a smile forming at the corners of her mouth. Penelope searched her mind for where she went wrong in all of this, trying to think of how Jenny became so deranged through simple conditioning. Suddenly she remembered the off-hand comments from the night both Jenny and Dave lay naked at her feet in this very room. Penelope laughed as she recalled her mistake. “Oh my, that’s why you think all this, because I accidentally said it? And is that…wait, is that why he’s listening to you now?” she said, laughing again at her easily correctable mistake. “Ok, ok…bring him over here so I can fix this. Do it now,” she said, thinking that Jenny must obey. Jenny fumed in anger, but played along since Penelope was playing right into her hands. “Slave, come here,” Jenny said across the gym, and as Dave approached them Jenny looked into Penelope’s eyes. “You may carry out the plan now,” she said, and Penelope initially thought she was talking to her. After Dave had come behind Penelope and forcefully pulled her arms behind her back, almost out of their sockets, she realized Jenny was actually speaking to Dave. Jenny laughed as her adversary was now powerless to expose her breasts. “You see,” Jenny said, “I gave you the chance…you have always been the slave but you still don’t know it. That’s why you tasted ME when you took him into your mouth like a slave girl on your knees. That’s why he’s done my bidding as my rightful slave, helping to shape this moment for ME, not you. That’s why you should realize you are just a phony, a pseudo-Goddess!” she hissed. Penelope was taken aback by her insolence as well as Dave’s betrayal; she had trusted him dearly. But she soon realized that this really was her own doing. With all that hate she implanted into Jenny, it was bound to get ugly at some point. However, the time had come to undo those changes so Penelope had to figure out a way to get her breasts out before something drastic happened. “Wait, how are you…?” she inquired to Jenny as she watched the struggle, toying with the water in front of her. “Not obeying you?” she interjected with a smile, not even looking at her. “You know, those really are something,” she said, gesturing toward Penelope’s breasts, “and worthy of the worship that you get from all your slaves. But I’m going to take all those slaves plus many more, until the world is at MY feet in worship.” she said, grinning. Penelope couldn’t figure out how Jenny had escaped her grasp, and couldn’t wrap her head around how she was going to get her back under control. She had to trick her somehow. “Tell me then, how do you plan on doing that? Using my power on everyone? We both know that you want to see these again,” she said with a sly grin, “so just come over here and get what you need, what you deserve, total bliss…” said Penelope, reminding Jenny of her place. Jenny briefly thought of how wonderful it had felt, but she was now so drunk with power that she could easily shake the thought. “You’re right, you know…” Jenny said to Penelope’s smiling face, “I do deserve this. And my plan? Well…slave, close your eyes.” she said to Dave. Emerging slowly from the hot tub, Jenny glided up the steps to reveal her perfectly toned body dripping wet, a waterfall forming from the epic cliff that was now shaped by her enormous and powerful breasts. “THESE,” she said waving her hands under them, “are my plan.” she said, and as she watched Penelope’s face turn from a confident smile to a look of abject fear, she knew that this woman would soon realize her place.

Penelope stood paralyzed as she saw Jenny come out of the hot tub. It was majestic, seeing all of her new flesh seemingly defy gravity as she sauntered over in slow motion to a soundtrack of fear in her head. Her breasts were heaving, dripping from the water, and as she neared Penelope with the gracefulness of a dancer, Penelope was sucked into her trap. She knew instinctively what was happening even though she had never felt this sensation before. She fought the invisible waves of light that entered her retinas to worm their way into her brain, but all she could feel was fear. She was gripped with terror as she thought of all those men she ruined, the consequences of her recent actions, and how she had created this magnificent monster standing before her. She feared this woman was now more powerful than her, and as fear took over her mind her vision narrowed and she felt her mind weakening. She was still in there somewhere, trying to swim through the current to get back to where she should be, not under the spell of this woman. She tried to look at her face but could only see her two perfect globes slowly swallowing her vision, her will to be, as Jenny moved closer to her conquest. Penelope, finally weakened enough, stopped struggling with Dave as her knees buckled and she landed onto the floor, kneeling before the dripping figure approaching. Jenny glided to her, watching Penelope’s eyes drawn to her breasts, unable to look away. Almost touching her nipples to Penelope’s eyes, Jenny looked down. Jenny knew the fear she was experiencing through the mirror before, and lingered quietly to watch her suffer and struggle with the pain. It was intoxicating. Still fighting, Penelope swayed gently as she tried to break from the spell, but it was not to be. Jenny, sensing Penelope was still very much alive inside her head, grabbed Penelope’s hair from both sides to stabilize her and gave a simple command of encouragement. “Let them penetrate your mind, absorb their power…” she said softly, and the subconscious mind of Penelope took over, shutting down her defenses and allowing Jenny’s power to come in willfully. Penelope’s mouth drew open, and she began to drool ever so slightly. “Yesssss…,” said the wicked Goddess in triumph. With the precision only attainable by such perfection, she implanted her will into Penelope’s mind. “You are not a Goddess. I am the Goddess. Everyone around you is a slave to me. You will absorb my every word as truth.” she said, carefully choosing a life of voluntarily slavery for her victim. Jenny lingered for a moment longer and then walked away in search of her robe.

Penelope’s head was swimming as she came out of her paralyzing coma of fear. She shook her head, looking around for the Goddess that she now knew. She tried to clear her head, but she could only remember how powerful the Goddess was and how much she feared her. She knew she never wanted to see her breasts again for as long as she lived. She crawled around, trying to get the strength to stand up. She looked to her left and saw the Goddess on a table getting a massage from Dave. As he kneaded his hands into her skin, Penelope felt jealous. There was the man she had cultivated for herself, serving the Goddess. Jenny saw Penelope stirring and left nothing to chance, taking the opportunity to mold this slave into a willing one, begging to serve. “Hello, best friend,” she said to Penelope, and she suddenly felt a change in her thinking – the Goddess was her best friend. “H-Hi, um…Jenny? Or, Goddess?” Penelope asked, unsure of how to address her Goddess friend. She thought just a second ago that she would pull her shirt up and enslave Jenny, but why would she do that to her best friend? “What are you thinking about? You tell me everything.” Jenny said with a smile, watching as her mind was tormented. “Well,” Penelope said, “for some reason I was going to just pull my top up and make you my slave,” she blurted out, “but then I remembered we were best friends?” she said, unsure of the words her own brain was producing. “Oh,” said Jenny, “that would be funny to see, especially since you can’t pull your top up or off…” Penelope looked at her quizzically, the grabbed the bottom of her shirt to show her it wasn’t true. Try as she might though, it was stuck. Jenny laughed as Dave continued to massage her. “You shouldn’t even try, it’ll never come off.” Jenny said with a laugh, clearly enjoying this. Penelope immediately thought of how much power was under her shirt but how she could no longer use it because it was stuck. She started to get frustrated with the conflicting thoughts inside her head. “Why can’t I get this off?” she asked, but still not trying to remove it. Jenny lifted herself from the table and sat on the edge, dangling her legs just a few feet away from where Penelope was still kneeling and struggling with her brain. “I don’t know, it’s probably because you’re just a dumb slut.” Jenny said, and again the changes affected Penelope immediately. She suddenly felt dumber, and looked up at Jenny. “What do you mean?” she asked her, and Jenny replied “Well in comparison to me, nobody is really that smart. I am the most powerful person ever. I am also the smartest. You’ve just been slutting around with my slave here,” she said as Dave continued to massage her shoulders without a peep, “trying desperately to get close to me.” Penelope suddenly felt a shift in her personality. “In fact, you’ve been sucking his pathetic dick just hoping that you can taste me after I’ve fucked him. You just want to serve me so badly, don’t you? You’re the only person in the world who is not my mindless slave, did you know that? Just you, because we are best friends.” she said. “But since I am obviously more powerful than you, smarter than you, and much more beautiful than you, don’t you think I deserve to be worshipped by you?” she asked, still swinging her legs. Penelope thought about what she was saying, absorbing the words into her being. Jenny began untying her robe. “I could always make the decision for you…” she said, implying that she would unleash her mind melting breasts again. “Well…” thought Penelope, weighing her options. She did fear the Goddess and her awesome power, and was afraid she would use it again. “I…of course. I mean, yes.” said Penelope, her voice trembling with fear. Jenny outstretched her toes from the table, smiling. “Show me...” she said, beaming with a predatory look. Penelope slowly crawled to Jenny, head down. As she neared the delicate painted toes of the Goddess, she closed her eyes and puckered up. Her skin was soft, like you would expect from a Goddess. She placed tender kisses onto the tops of her feet as Jenny rocked back in laughter, sheer power coursing through her veins. She got what she wanted. This woman who had so badly wrecked her life plans and tried to enslave her mind was now down on her knees in voluntary worship of the woman who outsmarted her and beat her at her own game. But she only wanted this as a symbol of her superiority; not as a permanent state. She was far too careful to make the same mistakes. But for now, it would do.