The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Long Way from Home

Chapter 9

While the rest of the world was in rapt worship of Penelope Brissette, a new Goddess had emerged from the basement of the home in which she had resided. This new Goddess was not a reluctant one, but instead relished the power she now had and would soon put it to use. She pumped as much information from Penelope as she could regarding who was under her control and the plans she carried out over the last 24 hours, and Jenny was somewhat impressed. She didn’t want to turn on the news for fear that she would again become trapped by what lingered of Penelope’s powerful breasts all over TV. She needed a plan of her own, and a way to prevent her former adversary from ever being able to control another person again. Satisfied that she had kept her under wraps from herself, she locked Penelope into a room while she left the house to make her way back to James’ lab to tie up a loose end. James was still working on the science behind the dazzling new discovery; he still hadn’t heard any follow up from Jenny and wasn’t given any instructions to stop. Still mindlessly devoted to her cause, his mind still lingered at the hope that the experiment had worked and not killed Jenny; he would like nothing more than to experience the bliss he felt that night in her bedroom again. As if on cue, Jenny walked into his lab. He could see by her figure that her bust size had increased significantly, and the surprise nearly knocked him out of his chair. “Oh my God…is that? Did it?” he fumbled, but Jenny barely acknowledged him. “Where’s all your research?” she demanded. “Um, it’s um…all right here. Why, what’s going on?” he asked, only to get a hard slap across the face. “Destroy it, now.” she commanded, and he immediately took the small batch of files he had over to the deep metal sink, poured a flammable liquid on it, and set it ablaze. “Is that all of it?” she demanded angrily. “Well, yes, I mean except what’s up here.” he said, pointing to his head and proudly smirking. Jenny smiled back and took his head into her hands. “It did work, slave. You did an excellent job. But nobody else must ever know what you did here. Nobody else must be able to possess this power, understand?” she said, cooing. “Yes, Goddess.” he replied. Wanting so badly to feel her power, he asked “May I please see, Goddess? Can I feel it?” he begged. Jenny paused, looking him over. “Of course,” she said, unbuttoning her blouse in anticipation. Her breasts were straining at the fabric of the sports bra that she had borrowed from Penelope’s things, she was clearly slightly bustier than the woman who she now shared powers with. She rolled it up, exposing her powerful tits to James’ eager eyes. James wasn’t prepared for what he saw, as all the years of hardship and the fear of dying alone all flooded his mind. Jenny continued smiling at him as his face turned down, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. Every one of his fears were pummeling him into a coma, and he fell to his knees as the others before him did. Jenny knew that James could not be left with the knowledge that he possessed; it would have to be purged. She spoke to his frightened blank face as if he were a child. “James, your mind is my chalkboard, just like the one in your lab. Everything you know is written on that chalkboard. I want you to watch as I take out my eraser and start in the corner…” she said, “erasing, erasing, erasing, erasing…” she continued, and James began to moan quietly as his mind was being wiped with her words, “erasing until finally, nothing is there but an empty chalkboard.” James was now permanently mindless and would never remember anything again. Jenny put her weapons away. Seeing the small sample that was left from Penelope’s breast, Jenny thought about how magnificent her plan had been. She picked it up, admired her work for a moment, and then smashed it onto the floor, destroying it. She bent down to James’ ear, paused, and whispered. “Stop breathing.” she instructed, and walked out. James’ body was unable to resist the command given to his brain, and his lungs stopped. Jenny heard the loud thump of James falling to the floor as she strode down the hallway and out to her next target.

Penelope sat in the home that she thought that she owned, but things weren’t really clear to her anymore. She thought she used to be smart, but compared to the Goddess she just felt really stupid. She looked over to Dave, remembering him to be her lover/slave, but that all seemed like a dream now. She knew now that she had only tried to fuck him to get close the Goddess. Dave sat motionless, unable to hear anyone but his new Goddess. He still looked frozen in fear somehow, and obediently sat on the couch waiting instructions from the Goddess. Penelope imagined him fucking the Goddess and she started to feel aroused. She walked over to Dave’s motionless form and waved her hands in front of his face. He didn’t even seem to notice her, but it didn’t matter as Penelope felt the fire between her legs start to erupt. Thoughts of worship and pleasure flooded her brain, and her slut mentality kicked into overdrive. She slowly slid off her pants in a mock striptease for her frozen captive and got down on her knees. She began running her hands along his thighs, searching for his member. As she rubbed on the soft length of flesh beneath his pants, she felt it hardening and she immediately started getting wet. Still without a hint of response in the rest of his body, Penelope reached up to undo his pants, sliding them down forcefully to expose his semi-hard cock. She admired it for a moment before plunging her mouth onto it with reckless abandon, sucking and sucking until she could feel his cock harden to its fullest. She looked into his eyes and saw nothing; but sluts don’t need emotion, sluts need to fuck. She grabbed Dave by his shirt and forced him down onto the floor on his back. His cock erect and ready, Penelope climbed on top of him and guided his huge dick into her throbbing wet pussy. She slowly rode him, letting the orgasms tear through her in waves, then faster and faster until she was starting to tire. He filled her so deeply that she could feel herself stretching, and she had never fucked like this before. It felt so right, being a dumb slut. Even though there wasn’t a moan or a mumble from Dave, she could feel his cock stiffen even more as it began to pulsate, dumping his seed into her as it overflowed against gravity and became a puddle beneath the base of his cock, flowing down his balls onto the floor. Penelope just kept fucking until she drained every last drop out of him.

Meanwhile, Jenny had lost her mind. Drunk with power and brimming with confidence, she had left James’ lab and made her way onto the crowded streets below. She felt the sun shine on her face, and she knew now that it existed for her pleasure. Looking around at the hordes of people going about their day, she noticed that many of them were haggard looking, some blissfully unaware of their surroundings, and she did not know that these people had been affected by Penelope’s broadcast two nights before. Studying the situation, she decided that it was time to abandon any methodical plans to show the world her power. She couldn’t be stopped, and the time may as well be now. Standing on the sidewalk as people walked by, she confidently removed her shirt as people started to take notice. Then in the middle of the busy city, the Goddess removed her sports bra to start the chain of events that would lead to the enslavement of her people. Within seconds, people around her wept. Within minutes, citizens fell to their knees before her. As she strode down the street topless, she smiled as the throngs of people stopped in their tracks to witness the sheer power of the Goddess, her power gripping their minds as they felt crippled by fear on their knees. She spoke to them all, rearranging their priorities and changing their lives to ones of servitude. By the time she had made it several blocks to the TV station, the city’s fate was all but sealed. It had taken less than 30 minutes to enslave a population of thousands; soon she would have the world just like she’d always envisioned. However, in the back of her mind she realized that there was still one woman with power like hers, and she had to arrange for her to be eliminated. As she waited for her presence to be felt across the world media, she decided to go home and address the situation personally.

Jenny got home and looked upon her residence as inferior. It had been her home base of operations for years, but she would need to find a new place to call home, one worthy of a Goddess. She thought about having her people build her a temple, a living shrine, no expense spared. She was naturally a good fit for power, and unlimited power exposed her greatest asset in life – domination. Walking in, she saw that Dave was on the floor alone, pants down, lying in a puddle of his own semen. Penelope walked into the room, trying to explain how she felt and why she took advantage of him. Now completely useless to her, she didn’t care a bit about Dave. But Penelope did, and that was enough for Jenny to inflict more pain on this pseudo-Goddess before she completely rendered her powerless. Jenny smiled at her slaves. “Let’s all go to the pool, shall we?” said Jenny, walking past both of them and going down to the gym. Jenny walked down the stairs and into the pool area, her slaves following behind her. She went into the adjacent changing room, finding a bikini top that belonged to Penelope from earlier. Putting it on, she looked in the mirror safely. My, she was a Goddess. Her toned, thin figure was sculpted through years of work, topped by the most amazing set of breasts this planet had ever seen. Her face was angular but angelic, and her confidence seemed to give her a glow. Tossing her glance aside, she came out and sat on one of the lounge chairs as Dave stared blankly and Penelope was gawking at her figure. Snapping her fingers and pointing at her feet, Penelope wasn’t sure what to do. Jenny looked to her sternly and wiggled her toes. Penelope walked over and knelt near Jenny’s feet, and quickly kissed them. “You know, you’d give anything to be able to do that to my pussy.” said Jenny, watching her plaything for changes. Penelope felt dizzy as the change wormed through her brain. She felt flushed, wishing she could kiss much higher than where she was now. “Is that what you want, to be able to taste my essence?” Jenny asked, knowing the answer. “Y-yes…” was the reply, as her subject was still busy kissing her toes. Jenny felt her body tingle as she devoured this woman’s brain. “I can give you that honor, you know, for a price.” said Jenny, smiling as she sat back in her chair. Penelope perked up. “Anything, please, anything at all.” Penelope begged, wanting nothing more than to be her best friend’s dumb slut pussy eater. “Do you like him?” Jenny said, gesturing to the vacant Dave. “Yes, very much.” said Penelope. “Do you love him?” Jenny asked, uncaring for her answer but hoping for a yes. “Love him? I think so…yes, I do love him I guess.” said Penelope, trying to think back on her feelings for him before Jenny mesmerized them both. “That’s very sweet,” said Jenny, “and I would like nothing more than to give you your wish. But I will not compete with anyone,” she said, opening her legs invitingly, “so you will have to eliminate him.” she said, narrowing her gaze onto Penelope. “Eliminate him?” Penelope asked, terrified that what she meant was death. Jenny paused, and then leaned forward as Penelope suddenly stopped kissing her feet. “Yes,” she said wickedly, “I want you to drown your love in that pool for the right to worship my pussy.” Penelope felt the need filling her, her mouth watering and her own body tingling. But she loved Dave, and she couldn’t drown the one she loved, could she? Jenny watched the internal struggle with relish, wondering which decision would prevail since she left her with the free will of choice. Jenny grinned from ear to ear as she watched Penelope slowly get up and walk over to Dave, who was standing motionless next to the pool. She looked him in his empty eyes and felt tears welling up in hers. But the insatiable need to suck on the Goddess’ most intimate parts became unbearable, and she was consumed with desire to worship. Penelope suddenly and violently pushed Dave into the pool, jumping in after him. Jenny watched in excitement as this took place, the splashing of limbs stroking her ego like nothing before. She had managed to destroy this woman more intricately than she had ever imagined, and her pussy started getting more and more wet as she watched Penelope hold Dave’s head under water until the final bubbles of air had escaped his lungs. Her task complete, Penelope climbed the stairs from the pool and slowly brought her soaking wet body to where the Goddess lay smiling. Jenny swung her leg over as Penelope approached without acknowledging her, and let her devoted slave murderer slide her head between her legs. Jenny didn’t even remove her bikini bottom; she merely pulled it to the side as an afterthought and let out a slight moan as she felt the warm tongue of her slave skillfully grace her in worship. She had indeed dominated this woman thoroughly, making her a shell of her former self and asking her to murder the one she loved for just a chance to lick her divine pussy. As she licked her mercilessly, Jenny stifled her moans but came endlessly into Penelope’s eager mouth. “That’s enough,” she said breathlessly, pushing Penelope away. Jenny looked down at the broken woman with tears and sex in her eyes. “Look at you,” Jenny said, “you must be miserable having to carry those things around everywhere when they don’t even serve a purpose anymore.” she said, cupping Penelope’s tits for effect. “You want them reduced immediately.” Jenny said matter-of-factly, and Penelope again shifted into these new thoughts. Jenny was relentless, and not only wanted to strip this woman of the power she still possessed, but thought of how she could use it to her advantage. Penelope Brissette would soon go from a once powerful woman to a powerless slave.

The Goddess had everything she’d wanted in life; money, fame, power. What could she possibly ever want? More power, of course. Once she had devised the plan to have Penelope’s powerful breasts removed, she could only think of how much more power she would have if she harnessed it for herself. With no technical background in many areas of the body, she began to influence the world’s premier scientists in order to find out how best to use what she would have extracted. Already most of the world had fallen under Jenny’s spell; social media was the greatest tool as her influence spread to every device like a virus. She still hadn’t decided on the best way to govern the planet as more and more people became her slaves; that was mostly due to her obsession with the actual consumption of power preoccupying her mind. Once she was sure that no person alive had escaped her grasp, she would command her slaves into service to her. There was only one way to make sure that happened, and that was through absorbing the power of the only other known being that possessed what she did. Penelope was eager to have her powerful mountains of flesh reduced; knowing that since she was too stupid to get her shirt off there was no reason to painfully lug them around. Once Jenny convinced her that the power within them would be better served as Jenny’s tool for domination, it was a foregone conclusion in her mind. Once on the operating table though, Penelope began searching in her mind, trying to remember why she had come so far as to have the one thing that defined her taken away. Jenny watched, as the relatively easy procedure would involve simple liposuction from Penelope’s clothed breasts into colored tubing and canisters to prevent any of the attendees from deviating from their task. Jenny had thought of everything. Penelope suddenly remembered the day she first walked in to get a breast reduction, discovering her power by accident. If she could only get her shirt off, she thought, she could assist her best friend with dominating the planet and none of this would be necessary. As Jenny’s slavery-induced doctors began the procedure, Penelope started to feel the effects of anesthesia course through her body. She wanted to protest, and she turned her heavy head toward Penelope to speak. “Please, please,” she said weakly, “there has to be another way…” she said. Jenny didn’t like her plaything thinking for herself, and began to pull her top to the side in order to quiet Penelope’s fears. Pausing and looking around, she saw wide eyes from everyone as they all waited in fear to see if the Goddess would expose herself to them. Realizing it would stop this entire procedure, she smiled at her captive audience and adjusted her shirt to normal. As the team went back to preparation, Jenny slid her hand down her pants and slipped her finger into her slick pussy. She pulled it out, sliding it into Penelope’s mouth as the woman on the table moaned slightly. “There, that ought to remind you why you’re doing this…” she said to Penelope, who quickly drifted off into an anesthetic twilight. Once out, the team of slaves began the procedure of removing the fatty tissues from Penelope’s breasts, emptying the powerful substance into containers that now belonged to Jenny. It was a massive amount, but once finished there would be nothing left of the powerful Penelope Brissette to ever challenge Jenny again.

Penelope woke up in a room on a strange bed, feeling much different than she ever had before. She looked around and saw small bandages wrapped near her waist, going up, up, and NO! Her breasts! She thought, as she looked straight down and saw her own feet for the first time in forever. Her breasts weren’t just reduced; they were GONE. She wasn’t just flat-chested, she was nearly concave in her chest area. Overwhelmed, Penelope began to sob. She felt robbed of her womanhood, and even though she had consented to reduction, she was now horrified at her lack of a womanly body. Jenny walked in, smiling and wearing a hospital gown herself. She came up to the bed to see the horrified Penelope unable to find any words to express her sadness and frustration. Jenny looked much different than Penelope remembered, thicker in her body and seemingly taller. “Why? Why did you take it all?” Penelope said, not knowing why her best friend would do this. “Simple,” Jenny said, “you had what I needed. You didn’t REALLY think we were best friends, did you?” she said, trying to further torment Penelope. “I tricked you, you idiot…” she said, “and now I want you to erase all of the things I have told you up to this point and only remember the experience.” said Jenny, brushing Penelope’s hair from her face. Penelope’s brain hurt as it changed yet again, and all the pain and sadness from everything that had happened overwhelmed her. “I…I…can’t believe…” she said as tears flooded her eyes. Her head hurt, her heart hurt, and the unoccupied space where her breasts once were hurt. Penelope could only imagine what she had done. Looking into her eyes and realizing once again this was her nemesis, she became fearful of her power again. “My God…” she said as her eyes widened, “what did you do?!?” Penelope asked. “Let’s just say the rest of you is in me now…” Jenny said, twirling for effect. “I feel magnificent, I mean look at me. I am the most mesmerizing specimen anyone has ever seen. My power truly has no limits.” she said, looking up at nothing in particular. “I finally have everything I’ve ever wanted, and now the one person who could have stopped me is nothing more than another mind for me to control. That was you, by the way.” Looking back down to Penelope, she got close to her face and looked into her eyes. “Do you want to see what I mean?” she asked, without waiting for a reply. Jenny focused her eyes into Penelope’s, and Penelope suddenly felt consumed, unable to shake the penetrating thoughts of her kneeling in worship at Jenny’s feet. WORSHIP. OBEY. WORSHIP. OBEY. WORSHIP. OBEY. Jenny’s power now coursed through her entire body, and she could turn it on whenever she wanted. She could enslave anyone with any part of her body, with any part of her mind. Genetically, she was God. Penelope’s eyes were panicked with fear as her mouth began to form the words she would live by for the remainder of her life. Whispering in awe of the mind-washing onslaught, she could only say the words given to her. “worship…obey…worship…obey…” she repeated softly, as Jenny smiled at her new slave. “Yes, you will…” she whispered back, breaking her gaze. Leaving the room to her slave’s new mantra, she stopped at the door and turned around. Dipping her shoulders slightly and lifting her head, Jenny let her hospital gown fall off her perfectly mesmerizing body and hit the floor. Penelope’s eyes filled with a blinding light as the sheer volume of power the Goddess now held was enough to permanently disable the brain of any person within the vicinity. She felt her mind and body paralyze as she just couldn’t process it all. She would never leave that table, her brain unable to process anything else except divinity as she slipped into a brain-dead coma that would end her life just a few days later. Jenny walked out of the room without another thought to the woman who bequeathed this power to her unwittingly. The Slave Goddess was born, and the world would fall at her feet.