The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look at the Screen, Closer

Part 1

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

(This is a sequel to Look at the Screen, Look at the Screen, too and Look at the Screen, Together. With the obvious debts to Ice Bear’s Friend Zone series)

“Hey, do you two want to come ’round to my place sometime?” Mark asked.

It wasn’t exactly easy to reply, not when I had my lips planted on one side of best friend for life’s cock. I really, really would have liked to be sucking it. That would have been so yummy. But we needed to share.

My best female friend for life Lisa was kissing the other side of Mark’s pole.

Like, obviously that meant Lisa and me were really close together. Couldn’t help it, kneeling on the floor as we were, either side of Mark as he stood in front of my lounge. Like, so close that my tits were rubbing against hers.

Not in a gay way. No way. We were both totally straight. Ab-sol-lutely. But I bet Mark enjoyed the show. Little Marky seemed to.

Which was just as well. I was still so so horny. Even though I’d only blown Mark a little while ago. Right before he’d done Lisa from behind. I’d cum from blowing him, natch. I always did. How lucky was I to be able to cum just from having a cock in my mouth? I felt really sorry for girls who couldn’t do that. They were so missing out. And how lucky was I to have a friend like Mark who would help me take the edge off my horniness? And before you get any funny ideas, friends is all Mark and I were. Friends. Got it? We’d known each other in school but we’d never really hit it off until he started working at the law firm where I was an intern. Anyway, me blowing him or him fucking me or groping my tits or squeezing my arse was just what friends did with each other. Of course I enjoyed it. That I was always horny was beside the point. But I was. Like all the time horny. Had I always been this horny? Like, maybe before Mark started working at the firm I wasn’t? Oh, who cares? I was horny now. Like, please God, stick it in me. Use me. Just throw me down and fuck me...

Sometimes all I could think of was getting off.

Just as well Mark did work at the same law firm as Lisa and me. Otherwise I’d have been crawling up the wall. Of course, I could have seen to myself. But fingers aren’t the same as a good cock. Although what Mark could do with his fingers… When he fingerfucks me it’s like stars are going off in my head and I can’t think at all and…

I wish he’d stick his fingers in me now…

He probably would if I asked but like I said, kissing his cock is so yummy.

Mark was such a good friend. Whenever I needed it, he’d fuck me, or let me blow him. Or finger me. I came so hard every time. Like, every time. Not like I was a nympho or anything. That’d just be, like, ewwww. But a girl has needs, you know?

Sometimes I didn’t even have to ask. Like, Mark would just walk up behind me and ram his fingers or his cock into me and … It was easy enough for him to do. I was always so wet. Just lucky, I guess. At work, sometimes he’d grab me when no one else was around and pull me to a meeting room and throw me on the table and just do me.

Really helped me keep the edge off my horniness.

He was such a good friend.

Anyway. He was helping Lisa too. She was just as totally all-the-time horny as me. Which meant we were asking a lot of Mark, you know? Guys. They can only do so much. It must have been an effort to keep up with us. Even with two hot young bods like ours. Did I mention? Lisa is so so super hot. All long legs and dark hair and a face guys just totally drool over. I know I look good, but I’m not as hot as she is. Although she says I’m hotter than she is. Which would be nice if it was true, but totally isn’t.

I try my best though. And I love wearing really short skirts and thongs and tops that leave some of my yummy flat tummy showing. They just feel better, you know? And make me look hot. Mark helped choose most of them. Sometimes he’d even fuck me in the fitting rooms just to see which skirts were the easiest to flip up.

Best. Friend. Ever.

But we couldn’t expect him to just keep up (ha ha. Up. Right? So funny. Looks like Mark’s sense of humour is wearing off on me). Anyway, we needed to help him. It was only fair, you know? So giving his cock a bit of a suck or using our hands was just a friend thing. Just a friend thing we took turns at, you know? But then I’d been sitting in front of my screen at work the other day and I’d had this super great idea. How about Lisa and me doing it together?

I get so, so many good idea in front of screens. Well, not all screens. Like, just my computer screen at work or my television at home. Mark says screens are great and he should know. He’s a total tech nerd. Always fiddling with mine or Lisa’s screens. I can’t see that it makes any difference. But what does it hurt to humour him? Am I right?

Anyway, I get this idea. That if one of us sucking his cock can help him get hard, then both of us doing it at once should be twice as helpful. Maybe he’d get twice as hard. Grin. Totally great idea, right? And it was so hot thinking about it. Like h-o-t-t hot. And then I think, why not do it topless? Not like Mark hasn’t seen our tits. And grabbed them. And sucked on them. God, I love it when he grabs my tits. Not telling him that though. He might get the wrong idea. Like I said, we’re just friends. He’s totally not my type.

Of course I was sitting in front of my screen when I got that idea too. It’s like, whenever I want a good idea I just need to sit in front of my computer or my television and I know I’ll get a good idea. Anyway. Topless. Guys are such pervs for girl’s tits, you know? Mark might be my best friend, but he’s still a guy.

Such a totally awesome idea.

Of course, it took a bit to talk Lisa around. She’s my best female friend but she can be a bit immature about sex stuff. I had to help her learn how to suck Mark’s cock and stuff. She’d never done it before! OMG, like, seriously? How could she not? Anyway, what sort of a friend would I be if I didn’t help her out with that stuff? And, honest to God, sometimes she does need help. Can you believe that she’d been twenty-five and a virgin? Not that she was any more.

Fuck, watching her and Mark go at it was so hot.

Not that I was telling either of them that. I didn’t want to come over all pervy. Ewww. Sometimes Lisa still puts her hand up in front of her eyes when me and Mark do stuff. But I totally know that she’s watching us through her fingers. She’s super cute when she does that.

But anyway, back to my totally awesome idea. Lisa was all “Wouldn’t that be like, you know, a bit, umm, like, gay?” Her cheeks were all red and she was all shy and flustered. She looks so adorable when she’s like that. I know Mark likes it. But we needed to do it. Totally. So I told her it totally wasn’t gay at all. That we’d just be helping Mark out. Like friends. Which was the honest-to-God truth.

I’m not gay. Not that I have, like, anything against that. Each to your own, am I right? But it’s totally cocks for me.

Which was why kissing Mark’s was so so yummy,

Anyway.

I eventually managed to persuade Lisa. So that’s how we ended up kneeling on either side of our best friend Mark, kissing his cock. And licking it. And…

And if it did feel hot my tits rubbing against Lisa’s it was totally because I wanted that cock inside of me. That’s totally why my nips were super hard.

But it looked like Mark wanted an answer to his question before I’d get what I wanted.

“Um, your place?” I asked. I know Mark totally had to have a place. Like, right? But I’d never been there. He always came over to my place. And fiddle with my television. I’ve got this big widescreen, which we watch streaming on. Well, not as much as we used to, but anyway. Mark still says he has more adjustments to make to it. Whatever. His place. Could be interesting. Mark’s, like, super super rich, you know? He used to be a Silicon Valley whiz. Until he quit at twenty-five and came to work as the head of IT at the law firm. Weird coincidence he ended up at the same place as me, right? Just one of those things. So, him. Quitting being at tech nerd geeky central. He says he needed time for other things. I never did get around to asking him what they were.

Who cares? Nerd stuff, am I right?

But I’d never thought about his place. It was probably super cool. With his money it could be some mansion. With a pool. Which would be super fun and stuff. “You, like, have a place?” I teased.

“Yeah, I do,” Mark laughed “God, cunt for brains, you can be a bit of a ditz sometimes.”

“I was joking!” I protested. “It was totally a joke! I am so not a ditz. Ditzes don’t get law degrees!” I wasn’t really angry with him, even if I did poke my tongue out. He was my friend. And he had used one of his cute nicknames for me.

“What about you, Lisa?” he asked. “Want to see my place?”

“Erf, uh, urgh.”

At least, I think that’s what Lisa said. She’d taken her chance when I’d stopped to answer Mark’s question to wrap her lips right around that cock. So maybe her nodding her head was her saying that she wanted to see his place. Or maybe that was her just doing the best she could with Mark’s cock.

She’d really caught on fast.

It looked like Mark thought so too, little Marky totally back at attention as he pulled himself out of Lisa’s lips. “Okay, we’ll sort that out. So, which of you do I need to help next?”

“Me, me!” I cried, shooting my hand up straight. Not sure where that idea came from. Maybe when we’d been watching a show earlier? Work? Didn’t matter. It was totally a good idea. Great way to get someone’s attention. Plus, I could feel my tits bouncing up and down as I tried to reach my hand higher. Mark had to like that.

“No, me!” Lisa cried. Must have been the show then, as her hand shot right up, too. Her tits were bouncing as well. I had to admit my friend had great tits. We were both so h-o-t-t hot.

Mark looked between the two of us, trying to decide.

“Ma-ark,” I whined. Bit uncool, I admit, but I really needed his cock. “You did her last. It’s my turn!”

“Please Mark,” Lisa begged. “Do my butt. Please f-u-c-k my butt.” She seriously spelt it out. There were totes more things I needed to help her with. Not everything. Not that long ago she was going on and on about how nasty being done in the butt was. Said she’d never, ever, ever, do it. Didn’t even like me and Mark doing it in front of her. She’d get all thingy about it. Weird, huh? But then a couple of weeks back she’d told me that she’d been sitting in front of her screen at work and decided that she definitely wanted to try it.

Mark had been happy to oblige.

“You want me to fuck your arse?” Mark asked. What a good friend, helping Lisa ask it the right way.

“Well, um, yeah,” Lisa squirmed, her arm still up in the air. Like mine was. Her cheeks were totally red. But she didn’t let that stop her. You go girl. Even if she was biting her lower lip. “Anal is the best.”

That though. “Is not!” I didn’t care which hole I got Mark’s cock in. It was all good. I came so hard every time.

“Is so!” my friend shot back.

“Isn’t!”

“Is!”

“Isn’t!”

“Is!”

“Girls, girls,” Mark smiled. “Each to their own, you know? If butt-slut here,” Oh. That was a new nickname for Lisa. Super cute. “prefers taking it up the arse, that’s up to her, right?”

We both just nodded. It felt like Mark was giving us a lesson. But that was totally okay.

“But…” Of course Mark stopped and grinned there. What a lame-o pun. He was my best friend, but honestly, his sense of humour could be so so bad. “Do you just want it up the arse? Or do you still want it in the cunt and mouth?”

Lisa’s cheeks flamed even redder. I mean, seriously, she sometimes got embarrassed when one of us said ‘cock’ or ‘pussy’.

“Yeah,” she managed at last. “I do. Like, any way, is you know, good. Like super super good. But I c-u-m so much harder when you, you know…” Instead of saying anything more, her free hand pointed around behind her. She still had one hand in the air. Like me.

“Okay then,” Mark grinned. Oh God, really? Did I seriously have to wait? It was totally my turn. “But I think cum-bucket first.”

Yay! And he’d used a fun nickname for me! I was totally out of my cute little yellow skirt and matching thong before Mark had any chance to change his mind. All I had left on were my four inch heels. Mark liked that. He’s my best friend, but guys? Honestly? Sometimes I think the only things they think about are tits and heels. And arse and pussy and well. You know. Anyway. Sure, I love wearing heels. I wear them almost all the time. They’re super dreamy. Do great things for my legs in my skirts, you know? But sometimes I think Mark would be happy if I kept the heels on whenever we did it.

I really couldn’t care about that right now. Not as Mark threw me on the lounge and thrust my legs apart. My body was on fire. And O!M!G! As his cock split my pussy lips it was like I’d died and gone to heaven. Every time seemed better than the last. I was only just aware of Lisa as she knelt beside us, one hand mauling her tits and the other up under her skirt, (a really hot red one, just as short as mine), thrusting her matching thong aside and her fingers plunging inside her pussy.

She had a really pretty pussy.

Just saying.

* * *

It was a few days later at work and my mind was wandering a bit. Mark hadn’t said any more about us visiting his place. Even when he’d been at my place. Maybe I should have asked him. I’d totally had the chance earlier that day when he’d dragged me into one of the service closets and done me up against the wall. Although I suppose it was hard trying to form words with him holding my hands over my head, my tits squashed against the wall as he fucked my butt. I came so hard. Afterwards he’d said he could just tell that I needed it. Which I totally had.

Best. Friend. Ever.

Anyway. I wasn’t with Mark as I was trying not to daydream. I was in Jason’s office. Jason wasn’t one of the partners. He was a senior lawyer in the firm, though. I did a lot of work under him.

Ha! He Wishes!

He’d totally do me if he could. As if. Letch. I could tell, you know? A girl can. I can’t remember the last time Jason looked me in the eyes. Like, they’re up here? You know? His eyes were so on my legs as I walked into his office. Which with my pencil skirt, four inch heels and stockings I could sort of understand. But still.

Perv.

“I’ve finished the report for the Anderson case,” I told him. “It’s in the shared drive. Plus references to a few precedents I think we can use.” Yeah, that was totally me. Like, really. It was work, you know? You telling me you’re the same at work as out of it? If you tell me you are, then you’re a big fibber!

“Wasn’t that due tomorrow?” Jason asked. His eyes were totally on my tits now I was sitting down. Well, the nice blouse I had over them. I bet he wished he could see my tits. No way that was ever happening. He was, like, in his mid-thirties. That’s at least ten years older than me. Or more. Or something. No way was I ever doing it with someone that old. It would be like doing it with a teacher in school. Totally ewww. “I wasn’t expecting it.”

“I had the time,” I replied. “It wasn’t that hard.” Ha! Sucker! I bet he was hard. And that he’d like to suck my tits. Like I said. Letch. I slowly crossed one leg over the other. His eyes were glued to my thighs. I knew it! Teasing him was such a good joke.

Anyway, I’d had to stay up late after Mark and Lisa left, finishing the report. I knew I had another day, but Mark had suggested that I get it done early. Another way to make sure I got a position here after the internship. I’d put up a bit of an argument about that. Okay, I’d been a brat, whining about how I wanted him to fuck me. Which he did, like a good friend. And then he still told me to go work on the report. I rolled my eyes and pouted before doing it. Didn’t want him thinking he was in charge. It was just a game. I did want that position.

Hmmm, position. Like bent over this desk in front of me. I bet Jason would like me that way. Never. Going. To. Happen. Perv. If it was Mark though? Yummy.

“Right,” Jason nodded. His head was bobbing around as he couldn’t decide whether to stare at my thighs or my tits. OMG! Seriously? I was half-tempted to undo a button on my blouse but there was no way I was giving him any ideas. “Next thing is the presentation for the partners.”

“I’ve drafted that out too,” I smiled innocently. Even if I was tempted to smirk. “It’s in the drive with the report.”

“Really? That’s great. I’ll have a look at that, umm, too.”

I bet that’s not all you’re looking at, I thought. His eyes were totally back on my thighs. Did he think he was getting a flash of my panties? No way. Perv. Looking is all you’re going to get to do.

Much as I was never letting Jason get his hands on me Someone that old? Totally ewww it was fun seeing how much fun I could have with him, slowly uncrossing my legs as I stood up. It was totally okay, I knew how tight that skirt was. He wasn’t seeing anything I didn’t want him seeing. And then I made sure to wiggle my arse as I left his room. When I looked back over my shoulder I actually saw him pulling at his collar. Perv!

God, he reminded me of some of my teachers from school. They’d been total letches too, always checking out my hot young bod. I remembered teasing them too. At least, I think I remembered doing that.

Oh, who cares?

Maybe I should wear a shorter skirt next time. Hmm, maybe not. I have to be professional. I thought that again as I was sitting in front of my screen. But sitting there I totally remembered teasing my teachers in school. It had been loads of fun. And the skirts I’d worn had been so so short. Pity I didn’t go to a school that had a uniform. That would have been even hotter.

I was at a bit of a loose end. With the report done, I’d run out of things to do. At least until after lunch. When I’d be seeing Trevor. Who was one of the partners. And like, even older than Jason. Like older than my father old. And even more of a perv. Than Jason. Not my father. Ewww. Seriously? Anyway, I bet I could tease Trevor too. God, if he knew my pussy was bald underneath this skirt, he’d totally blow his load. Ha! Trevor could be a bit of a bore, too. Droning on and on. Maybe thinking about how bare my pussy was would keep me awake? And how bare Lisa’s was. She was going to be at the same meeting. God, if Trevor knew that the two hotties in front of him had bald pussies? Yeah, he’d like totally blow it.

Lisa really did have a pretty pussy. That just popped into my head as I browsed through a web page showing some cute little skirts. Like, super cute. Maybe I’d be hitting my credit card again. I’d see what Mark thought.

Speaking of my bestest friend ever…

Mark came strolling up to my desk just then. And lent over the divider. I was sure he was looking straight down at my tits and cleavage and like. Guys. Such pervs. But it was only Mark, so I let it go.

“I was thinking,” he said. “How about you and Lisa come over to my place tomorrow night? I can shoot you the address.”

“Sure,” I agreed, all casual like. I didn’t want him to know how much I was looking forward to it. I mean, I really was. Like, really looking forward to it. I was super curious about his place. I think I’d only realised how curious I was as I finished off that presentation this morning. Like I said, screens, you know?

Hopefully we’d get some time for, you know, friend stuff. I was bound to be super horny. Like I always was. Like now. “Mark,” I added, all casual, nodding in the direction of one of the meeting rooms. “Can we like, you know?”

“I don’t know, Judy.” See? Work is different. Mark never used our cute nicknames at work. It was ‘Judy this’ and ‘Lisa that’. Bor-ring! “I’ve just been helping Lisa.”

See what I mean?

“Ma-ark,” I whined, keeping my voice down so no-one else could hear me. “I so need it.” I even twirled some of my hair between my fingers. Super sophisticated, am I right?

“Well, okay,” Mark agreed after a moment. “But only if you wear that plaid skirt of yours tomorrow night. Speaking of which,” he added, pointing at my screen, “you might want to close that window.”

“Huh?” I mean, he was right. Didn’t want anyone knowing I’d been clothes shopping on the firm’s time. Not professional at all. But I didn’t get how what I was looking at had much to do with that outfit. I wasn’t even sure how I’d ended up where I had. I’d been looking through some yummy skirts but the window in front of me was showing school uniforms. What would I want with those? Like I said, it wasn’t like our school had had uniforms, so I’d never worn one.

Although I suppose that skirt Mark was talking about could look a bit like a school uniform. With the blouse and blazer I wore with it. And the mary janes.

Super cute.

* * *

The next night, when I finally got to Mark’s place, I couldn’t believe it. It was like obviously expensive. Like, OMG how much money does this guy have expensive. Like, I had to go through an electronic gate and stuff. I couldn’t see, but I was willing to bet there was a pool around the back. There, like, had to be. Nothing else would make sense. I could just imagine Lisa and me lying next to it, in little bikinis. We’d look super hot.

Lisa’s car was already there. No surprise. Some dumb cop had pulled me over. I hadn’t been doing anything. Well, maybe I was going a little fast. But I really wanted to get to Mark’s place. That cop insisted on seeing my license. And, like Jason, he didn’t look in my eyes. At least until I gave my license to him. Then looked from it to me and back to it. And asked me my age and stuff. Like he didn’t believe it was me in the photo. Like, for real? Like, alright, I had done my hair in twin ponytails that night, but, really?

So I batted my eyelids at him and rubbed my thighs together (which the skirt hardly covered at all. So cute).

“Alright, young lady,” he said at last. Like? For real? It’s not like I was in school anymore. “You watch yourself in future.”

“Oh totally, officer. Thank you. I’ll be really good.” Ha! I’m sure he started sweating a bit harder.

Hard. Mmmm.

Anyway, like I said, Lisa beat me to Mark’s place. I buzzed on the door. I was half expecting some servant to answer it, but it just opened. Mark probably had a camera running. Which meant he could see me in my cute outfit. Mmmm. Something about being on camera in a cute outfit like this sounded super fun. Had I thought that in front of a screen? Oh, probably. Anyway, inside the place was amazing. Like magazine decorator type amazing, all white and polished and stuff.

“We’re in here,” I heard Mark calling from deeper in the house.

It looked like Lisa had got ahead of me. Head, right? Geez, Mark’s sense of humour really is rubbing off on me. I gotta work on that. Anyway, Lisa was on her knees between Mark’s legs, giving him head. See? Head? Lame, I know.

I was, like, super jealous that she’d got first go at that yummy cock. But I did have to admit that she looked so so hot in the little skirt she was wearing. Pleated red, white and black plaid, same as mine. Looked like Lisa had had the same idea about what to wear as I had. Or Mark had suggested it to her. Whatevs. She had on mary janes like me, and a white blouse. I couldn’t see if she had on a tie like I did. I wouldn’t have been surprised. I had to admit I was spending more time looking at her arse. Which did look super hot with the way she was on all fours gobbling away at Mark’s dick. Nothing gay about a girl checking out another girl. Helps to know what the competition is up to, you know?

I plonked myself down on the lounge facing Mark so he could grope my tits to say hi. Yummy. It wasn’t long before he blew his load in Lisa’s mouth. I’m sure groping my tits helped. Lisa came too, I could tell, you know? There was this way her body rocked. Lucky girl. Anyway as Lisa looked up I could see a little bit of Mark’s jizz leaking out of her mouth.

I’d taught her that trick. She really was catching on quick.

“Got something left for me, Marky?” I smiled, wrapping my fingers around his cock, still slick with Lisa’s spit. A bit gross, but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. “I so need it.”

“Sure cum-dump,” my friend grinned back.

Yay! Nickname!

After that he did my butt, which got Lisa all kinds of jealous, her begging Mark to do hers. He promised he would, later. God, I loved the way he grabbed my ponytails and yanked them while he did me. Anyway, after that (and of course I came so hard) and cleaning ourselves up Mark showed us around his place. It was totally awesome! Like his kitchen was the size of my apartment! And his lounge room was huge! Like huge huge! And the television screen in there was gi-fucking-normous. Mark said we could watch something on it later. He said that would help with the adjustments. He must have meant he’d made some adjustments to his screen. Nerds, right? Can’t keep their hands off stuff.

Including our tits and arses, him groping them as he gave us the tour. But that was just friend stuff, you know?

Of course he had a pool out back! Yay! Maybe he’d let us go swimming in it sometime.

And there were lots of bedrooms and stuff.

“Wow,” Lisa said at last. “This place is so, like, big. How do you keep it clean?”

“Oh, I get people in,” Mark shrugged. Well, of course he did. I loved Lisa to bits but she could be a bit naive at times, you know? Did she think Mark cleaned it himself?

“Gee,” my bestest female friend frowned. “That must, like, cost a lot?”

“Not as much as you’d expect,” Mark grinned.

Eventually we ended up back in the lounge room, Mark said he wanted to show us how good his screen was. We decided to humour him. Even if Lisa did give him this look, like, all wide-eyed and hopeful, while pointing at her butt. He just told her to wait.

I could understand what she meant. Even after the yummy way he’d screwed my butt earlier I was starting to get a bit horny again. Well, really horny, like nips pushing into my bra horny and feeling really empty between my legs and…

Er. I’d lost my train of thought there. I think we’d been sitting in front of the screen while Mark was over by it. And I remembered saying something about being calm, relaxed and entranced. God, had his screen had that same damn test pattern as mine? Must be something to do with Mark fiddling with the screens.

Nevermind.

At least with Mark sitting between us, fingering us both, it was taking my edge off. Oh, he’d never done that before. Fingering us both at the same time. But it was cool. Probably helping him get ready to screw us again. So letting him do that was totally something friends should do to help a friend.

“You two should come over some time and stay the night,” Mark said as the show started up. I wasn’t too sure what it was. With his fingers deep in my pussy it was a bit hard to concentrate. It came to me (huh! Came! God, my humour is getting as lame as his). Anyway, it came to me that I really had been underestimating how good fingers could be. I mean, what Mark could do with those fingers. Mmmm.

Staying the night at my friend’s place sounded like a super fun idea. The times he stayed over my place we fucked all night. Yum.

“Where would, we like, uh, stay?” Lisa asked.

I thought that was a totally dumb question. Like, we’d stay in Marks’ room? He’d shown us that one. Huge. With a huge bed. Maybe I could get him to do me there later. Yum.

Oh, not so dumb. Lisa probably meant where would one of us stay when Mark was doing friend stuff with the other one. That was a totally good question. Mark might be a friend but I wasn’t doing a threesome. Not with another girl. Even Lisa, hot as she was. Just a bit too gay, you know?

Him fingering us both at once was nothing like that.

Mark didn’t seem to think Lisa’s question was so dumb either. “The room next to mine.”

Well, if he said so. It was his place. But there was one thing I didn’t get. “Er, her or me?”

“Both of you,” Mark grinned. “It would be like a sleep over.”

I had to think about that for a moment. But as I watched the show on the screen, it made total sense. Almost, like, we’d talked about this before. Sitting in front of this screen. Nah. We totally hadn’t.

But it would be totally awesome. Almost like making up for me and Lisa not knowing each other in school. We could talk and stuff and maybe have a pillow fight and then sleep in that bed together in some totally cute nightwear. Like babydoll negligees or something. Not sure where that idea came from. But when I mentioned it Mark seemed really keen, so it must have been a good idea. I was sitting in front of a screen so it made sense I had a good idea.

Lisa thought it was a good idea too.

I could just picture us. Two hotties, dressed like that, in bed together. Not together like that. Ewww. Nothing gay.

Although Lisa was super super hot in the image in my head. And I know I was hot.

I bet Mark was picturing the two us, too. Guys. Such pervs. Well, if him picturing us doing stuff helped him get it up, then that was cool.

But me and Lisa doing anything?

As if.

(To be continued)