The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Look at the Screen, Closer

Part 2

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

(This is a sequel to Look at the Screen, Look at the Screen, too and Look at the Screen, Together. With the obvious debts to Ice Bear’s Friend Zone series)

“I am calm, relaxed and entranced.”

Me and Lisa were saying that at the same time. God, I wished Mark would hurry up and finish whatever he was up to. He was over by his screen. He’d said he needed to make some more adjustments.

Whatevs.

We were spending almost as much time at Mark’s place as mine these days. Sometimes we would sleep over at his place. Which was super fun. Not that we spent as much time doing it in his bed as I thought we would. I could understand it. I mean, after he did each of us a couple of times while we were watching some streaming, he was just about done for the night. I couldn’t blame him. Guys, you know? But it did still leave me sort of edgy at times. Even sneaking into his room in the middle of the night for a quickie didn’t always help.

I knew Lisa did it too. It was so hot, hearing her sneaking out of our room, knowing what she was about to do. And, yeah, I did think of it as our room. Why not? No one else used it. Oh, and before you get any ideas, Lisa and I didn’t get up to anything. Not. A. Thing. It was totally hands to ourselves. Even in the pillow fights it was only our pillows that touched each other.

We’re not, like, gay or anything.

Anyway, we’d all come straight from work that day to Mark’s place. I could really use him taking one of my holes. It had been a totally stressful day, I’d had to give a presentation to the senior partners. All of us interns had had to do one. I’d been like, totally professional. Mark had given me a really neat pep talk (and pep fucking) right beforehand. I wonder what the senior partners would have thought if they’d known I was standing in front of them, my pussy full of jizz? He he. Anyway, I was totally professional and stuff. Trevor told me afterwards what a good presentation it was. Even if I did have to step aside before his hand reached my butt.

Letch.

Lisa said she went well too. But it was still stressful.

So I really, really wanted to have some fun with Mark. But of course my tech nerd best friend forever wanted to fiddle with his screen.

Geeks? What can you do with them? Am I right?

Although the test pattern was really pretty and entrancing and I was calm and …

“You are both so hot,” Mark said. Well, yeah. We were. Like hotty mchotties. Nice of him to say so, though. Maybe he was just complimenting us to take our minds off how long this was taking. I still wished he’d finish whatever he was doing with the screen.

“Totally hot babes.” If I hadn’t been so calm I might have smiled. A girl always likes hearing compliments like that.

“Look at you two, you’re both so fucking gorgeous.” Well, yeah, I thought, glancing at my friend. Though not for long. Couldn’t keep my eyes off that screen, even with its stupid test pattern. Anyway. We were hot. And Lisa really was amazingly adorable in the powder blue baby doll negligee she was wearing. With the matching heels.

“Your tits, your faces, just look at them.” I could see what he meant. Her tits really did look amazing, her nipples pressing against the thin fabric. Guys would really go for that.

“Judy, you’re so horny.” Yeah, I am. Cause you haven’t fucked me yet. Which was a real pain. When we’d got to his place Mark had said he had a surprise for us. Which turned out to be these negligees, mine a twin for Lisa’s. And yeah, it was fun lounging around in them. But we hadn’t done any friend stuff apart from him giving our tits and arses a bit of a grope. Could we get on with that please?

So I was super horny.

“I gotta admit, I’m really lucky to have two hot friends like you.” Yep, buster, you are. “Really helps me help you out.” Well, yeah? Imagine if we weren’t such hotties? Mark might be a friend, but it must make it easier for him to help us out given that we were so hot. That made total sense. “I like looking at you.”

See? Guys? Always perving at hot girls. Even my friend. Geez. But it was Mark, so I forgave him.

“Some guys, looking at the two of you there. They’d wonder what you might get up to, together.”

Riiiight. That’s another thing about guys. They seem to get really obsessed about two girls lezzing off. Especially if the girls are hot. Like me and Lisa are hot. I mean, like, really? Do they think all hot girls spend all their time making out with each other when guys aren’t around?

They wish!

Mark kept droning on. I just switched off. Something about what two girls could get up to. As if. I’m, sure there was more but whatevs.

I blinked. Mark had been saying stuff, but I so zoned out when he got all techy.

Had he said something about me and Lisa being hot? I dunno. Maybe. I bet Mark sometimes pictured me and Lisa getting it on.

Not going to happen.

I was totally straight.

I bet the idea got him hard though

Yum.

* * *

So I was at work a day or so later, going through the files for our next client and preparing a report, when I get another good idea. Screens, am I right? I mean Mark helps us, so we have to help him. With helping us. Helping. You know? Er, anyway.

Me and Lisa had been kissing his cock together and stuff and that really seemed to help Mark keep up with us. I mean, we’re two hot, horny teen girls. Er, what? I’m twenty-five, not a teenager. But I could pass for one though. I so totally kept getting carded anytime I went out in that plaid skirt and white blouse outfit. And other times too. Seemed to be happening more and more. Whatevs.

Anyway. Mark. Can’t be easy on him. We need to help him out. And he’s a guy, even if he is my best friend. And guys like the idea of two girls together. So…

“I’m not gay,” Lisa pouted when I mentioned the idea to her over lunch. I was all casual like but she can be so naive. “That’s like, so ewww.”

“It’s not gay,” I told her, looking around and motioning her to keep her voice down. Didn’t want people getting the wrong idea about us. That really would be ewww. “I’m just saying kissing and stuff. A bit of cuddling, you know? Guys go nuts for it, am I right?”

Lisa still looked a bit doubtful “You’re not going to, like, put your hands on my t-i-t-s are you?” She looked so adorable, a half-frown on her face as she pointed at her boobies.

Even if she did have great tits I wasn’t going to be touching them. “Ewww, no way! But come on, he’ll think it’s super hot!”

“Well, okay,” my friend allowed doubtfully.

Which meant it was a bit of a surprise that night when she totally stuck her tongue between my lips. Gross! I didn’t want a girl’s tongue down my throat. I’d never even kissed a girl.

Although…

I could see our friend watching us. He seemed super keen. So why not? I started using my tongue back at her. Actually, I think I had that idea after I talked to her. That afternoon, in front of my screen.

Totally good idea. Mark was sure to apprea, appreash. Whatevs. Like it.

He totally seemed to. And if having Lisa stick her tongue down my throat got Mark’s cock in me quicker, well, she could stick her tongue in my mouth anytime.

I suppose.

Yeah, actually. After Mark fucked us both and we were watching some show I totally decided Lisa could kiss me anytime. It was fun actually. Super fun. She actually wasn’t a bad kisser. I teased Mark about it. He said some guys would really like the idea that when it was just me and Lisa that we might be kissing and stuff.

Okay, he didn’t say ‘stuff’. He said something else. Can’t remember what. Who cares? Maybe because he was fiddling with the screen again. Could he ever leave it alone? He was droning on and on about adjustments and I just, like, switched off.

No wonder I can’t remember what he said. Geeky stuff just switches my brain off, like, you know?

I don’t know how long he took. Must have been a while. ’Cause I was so so horny when he finished. Like super duper horny.

“Ma-ark,” I whined. “Please fuck me. I want you so bad.” I thought he like, had to, you know. I mean, I’m a totally hot babe, and I was sitting there in that negligee, like actually begging for it. So he totally had to.

“I dunno, cum-slut,” he shrugged. “I’ve already done you and sexy-tits here tonight. I’m sort of done.”

I mean, like what? For reals? He’d only done us once each. He totally had to be joking. But it didn’t matter what me or sexy-tits said Mmmm, what a cute nickname for Lisa he totally wasn’t moving.

Maybe he needed some encouragement. There was, like, all sorts of fun things we could do. Like suck his cock. Or use our hands on little Marky. But if he was going to be a big mister meanie and say he wasn’t into it, well, maybe he should get some idea of what he was missing. That seemed a, like, totally good idea. Maybe I’d even thought about it while he was fiddling with his screen. Have to do something to fill in the time, you know? And I get the best ideas in front of screens.

So I turned to Lisa (or sexy-tits), wrapped my arms around her and started kissing her. Like tongue and all. Which was sort of fun. Like I said, she’s a good kisser. Like, really, really good. We were just putting on a show, like before, hands just running up and down each other’s backs. But I bet it looked totally hot. Mark seemed to think so. He was all attentive and stuff. Which was good, ’cause maybe he’d be up (he he up) for fucking us soon.

But he didn’t seem quite ready yet.

So I had another good idea. I mean, I was a bit worried. But I needed Mark in me. Like, I might stop breathing if I didn’t get it. So it was totally worth it. I felt so nervous I might have licked my lips. If my tongue wasn’t down Lisa’s throat.

I grabbed her tit. Not in a gay way, okay? It was just to get Mark worked up. He seemed really keen on the way Lisa moaned. I totally got it. I moaned too when she started fondling my tits. Our nips were so hard.

“Fuck, that’s so hot!” our friend exclaimed.

It totally was. I mean, two hot girls in sexy lingerie kissing and feeling each other up? Super hot. If I was gay it would turn me on. Not that I was. Gay I mean. I was totally turned on. Not for Lisa. What do you think I am? But I totally was.

“God, the things you two could do!”

Like, really? But I knew what he meant. They made pornos about things like this. I was hot enough to be in a porno. Not that I ever would be. As if! That’d be totally gross. Even if the idea of being in a porno sounded like fun. Probably just how turned on I was. Anyway, I knew what Mark meant. Me and Lisa by ourselves could do all sorts of stuff.

It totally wasn’t happening.

Me and Lisa kissing and feeling each other up was just a show we were putting on for him. Why do something when he wasn’t there? But I could tell he was totally thinking about it.

Guys. You know?

Sorry, though, not happening.

* * *

“Oh, oh, fuck, yeah,” I cried. Those fingers felt so so super good deep inside me as I held myself up against the office printer. “Do me. God, please.”

“Shush,” my friend Lisa whispered in my ear as her fingers thrust even deeper into my pussy. “You, like, want someone to hear?”

My friend totally had a point. Yeah, it was Lisa’s fingers that were making me feel, so, so good. It’s not like we were being gay or anything. I’d realised (in front of my screen, natch) that if we just used our fingers on each other it totally wasn’t gay.

Mark used his fingers on us all the time (well, when he wasn’t using his cock. Or a vibe. God, do you know how good it feels to have one hole stuffed full with a vibrator while he fucks my other one? My brain totally melts). Anyway, fingers were just like, fingers, you know? So if Lisa used her fingers on me it was totally cool. Well, in an, oh God, please get me off, cool kind of way.

Just a friend helping a friend.

I was always so so horny.

I mean, that was the problem. Mark hadn’t done me since the night before and I was totally dying for it. He’d been a real downer and rushed us to work this morning without doing anything fun. And then he’d been locked up in meetings all morning. I was totally crawling up the wall. And then, sitting in front of my computer, I had this totally super idea. Screens are just so so good for getting good ideas. Anyway. Fingers, are like, just fingers, you know? A girl using her fingers on me wasn’t gay. Especially if it was Lisa. Speaking of which, Lisa added a third finger to the two already deep in my snatch, my toes curling in my high heels.

“You, um,” Lisa sounded all like shy and stuff. Which was a bit weird with the way her fingers were ramming me and her hand was groping my tit. But anyway. So her. “You, like, sure this isn’t g-a-y?”

“Lisa!” I wasn’t angry at her. I only cried out ’cause her fingers felt so good. Like, if I wasn’t leaning on the printer I’d have totally been a pile of goo on the floor. “We, liked, talked about this. Remember? It’s just fingers. Totally not gay.”

“Oh,” my friend replied. “Okay. Um. If it’s, like, not g-a-y, then um, when you’re done, can, you, like, f-i-n-g-e-r-f-u-c-k my p-u-s-s-y? Like, please?”

Of course I would. Friends helped friends and she was just as horny as me. But she really needed to get over spelling everything out.

So after I had my yummy cum we changed places, her with her hands on the printer, me behind her. And if had to press to my tits into her back that was just so I could reach around to her pussy, that was just what I had to do. Even if it did make my nips feel really good. They were all hard and tight, just like when her fingers had been in me. I could tell hers were too as I groped her tits. And my pussy still felt all hot and yummy and… It had totes nothing to do with my fingers being in her. Probably made me look more into it though.

Just as we well we could lock the door. If someone came in and saw us, two hotties getting each other off, they’d totes lose it.

And it was super fun. Not as fun as Mark doing me. Not like we were gay or anything. But it did feel so yummy, Lisa’s fingers in my pussy.

And it had to look so sexy. Guys just go nuts for two girls lezzing it out (not that we were lezzies. Ewww). But guys, you know? Pervs.

Mark was a guy.

I mean, no great revelation there. I had the proof often enough that Mark was a guy. Grin.

But sitting back in front of my screen after Lisa and I had finished I got to thinking. Bit hard, as I was still feeling that cum. Yummy Mcyummy. Not as good as when Mark does me, but still. Anyway. It came to me that Mark’s a guy. And guys like watching two girls go at it. So Mark would like me and Lisa going at it. Obvs when you think about it. Duh.

“We should totally do that tonight,” I said to Lisa later. “When we’re at Mark’s.”

Lisa’s eyes went wide, looking around the office like someone was about to put her on detention Huh? That like made no sense at all. Detention was like, a school thing. Anyway, she looked super worried. Which she didn’t need to be. No one would know what we were talking about. Which made it even hotter.

“Like, um, why?” She asked, all innocent. “Like, he’ll be able to, you know.”

She waved vaguely at her skirt. Totes adorable.

“’Cause it will totally help him out.”

She didn’t seem to be convin, confin… She didn’t seem to get it. “I dunno, Judy. Wouldn’t that be like, um really g-a-y? Like, doing it when we don’t need to?”

“It totally won’t,” I told her. “You’ll see. He’ll be totally into it.”

She still didn’t seem to be on board. But I didn’t let that bother me. Sometimes you just have to go with it. So that night, at Mark’s, I just grinned at him and pulled Lisa off the lounge. She didn’t seem to have a clue. And then, when my hand went under her skirt and my fingers found her sopping pussy, she went beat red.

It actually did feel good having my fingers inside her. Soft and warm and wet and…

Just a friend helping a friend.

Totally.

And then her fingers found my pussy. Like, wow. My knees just about buckled. But I didn’t let them. Even if we had never done each other at the same time. We were totally just doing this to make sure Mark was up to helping us out.

From the way his pants were tenting it was totally working.

So I thought, why not? I’d had this other great idea that afternoon in front of my screen. So I leaned in and kissed Lisa. She tasted like strawberries and sugar. Super nice. Didn’t matter, it was just more of a show for Mark. Probably helped by the way our other hands were on each other’s arses. Her arse was soft and round and it felt really nice to sink my fingers into it.

Not that I was being gay

Mark definitely appreciated the show. I could see that when Lisa and I pulled apart after we both came.

“Wow,” our friend said. “Just wow. I mean I thought… But. Wow.”

Of course he’d thought about the two of us going it at. Guys. So pervy.

Lisa and I were just friends helping him and each other out.

It worked, Mark immediately wanting to do Lisa’s butt, her squealing happily in response.

And when he fucked my pussy I came, like, so so hard. Harder than I had on Lisa’s fingers.

See? Not gay at all.

But I have to say my friend’s fingers were a totally good substitute when Mark’s cock wasn’t about. If he wasn’t available at work we could just pop into a room or a cupboard or something. Lisa would still get all embarrassed about it. Super cute. But she was getting totally good with her fingers. Sometimes she’d get me off in like, two minutes or less. I could do the same for her. Which meant sometimes we could do each other a few times. Grin.

I still preferred Mark’s cock. And just Mark’s, you know? I hadn’t thought about another cock in weeks. Maybe his cock was ruining me for any other cock.

That wouldn’t be so bad I thought, sitting in front of my screen at work. I mean, the only way I’d let any other cock near me was if I was in a relationship. I’m no slut, right? But relationships can be, like, so hard, you know? Arguments and emotions and stuff. I totally wasn’t ready for that. Maybe when I was like, older, you know? Mark was a friend. We got on so well. So no baggage, right?

And his cock was so yummy. Made me cum every time.

Which is why I was so totally, like, not happy when that night he said he had to go back to work.

“Like, for real?” I whined. Not proud of it, but telling the truth here. I whined. Like a teenager. Can you blame me? I wanted that cock. Mark had been busy all day. So the only cum I’d had was courtesy of Lisa’s fingers. Which was yummy, but still.

“Yeah,” Mark shrugged apologetically. “Sorry. One of those things.”

“Can’t you like, fix it from here?” Lisa suggested. “Like, internet and stuff?”

“Sorry, butt-slut.” At least he used a nickname for her. But still. For reals? He hadn’t fucked us once. “One of the routers is playing up.”

I had no idea what he was on about. Tech stuff, you know?

“How about you girls take care of yourself and I’ll be back when I’m back? You can watch some shows.”

He wouldn’t even stick around for quickie, not even when Lisa offered him a buttfuck. Well, begged and whined for one. I was no better, wanting to blow him. But he was out of there.

So I suppose it must have been serious.

After he was gone we just looked at each other and plonked ourselves down on the lounge and turned on the television.

It wasn’t long before I felt Lisa’s fingers sliding up my thigh and heading for my pussy. Which was kinda nice, ’cause I was so horny I was squirming in my seat.

So I totally returned the favour. Like a good friend. To be honest, I’m not sure how long we sat there, fingers buried in each other’s snatches. I sorta lost track of time. Cause we started making out as well, kissing and groping each other’s boobs and stuff. I also lost track of how many times I came.

Which meant I felt kinda weird still being so horny when we decided it was time for bed. We didn’t even wait for Mark. We just sorta decided it was time. At the same time. Like, together. Must have been because we were in front of a screen. I suppose. I dunno.

Whatevs.

We didn’t do anything. We weren’t like, going to touch each other in bed. Ewww. That would have been gay.

Maybe.

Even though I’d totally known it was time for bed I couldn’t get to sleep, tossing and turning and I just couldn’t get comfortable. No big surprise I suppose. I was still so, so horny. I just wanted Mark to get back. I could tell Lisa wasn’t asleep either, my friend tossing and turning beside me.

“Judy,” she whined. “I’m like, so, h-o-r-n-y. Like really really.”

“Yeah,” I grumbled. “Me too. We could, like.” I know I’d said doing anything in bed would be gay. But now I thought about it, maybe not. Maybe I’d thought about it when we’d been watching the screen. Who cares? I was so horny. My fingers crept across the bed, found her thigh.

“I dunno, Judy,” she whimpered. “I’m not, like, g-a-y.”

“This isn’t,” I said firmly. “We’re, just, like, you know, helping each other.”

“You sure?” God, if she ever sounded that uncertain in a courtroom she’d be totally fucked. Mmmm. Her getting fucked in a courtroom. Maybe Mark would sometime. Maybe he’d do me too. That sounded super nice.

Like her thigh felt nice under my fingers. They were all, like, tingly as they crept over her skin. Which was so so smooth. Super yummy. I think Lisa liked it too, that way she was squirming around. Like I was too, her fingers on my thigh. I think I even heard her moan. Probably thinking of Mark. But that moan made me think of her lips. And how nice it had been to kiss her. If we kissed now we could totally tell Mark about it and…

I didn’t get any further. My lips planted themselves on Lisa’s, like almost by themselves, our tongues totally going for each other. Super yummy. I was totally moaning again. Probably because Lisa’s fingers had found my pussy. Which was super wet.

Her fingers inside me felt so good. From the way she was moaning and squirming I think my fingers felt just as good to her.

“P-please Judy,” my friend moaned. “C-could you s-u-c-k my b-o-o-b?” God, even squirming on my fingers she still spelt things out. That was super adorable actually. I wasn’t sure though. We’d never done that. Helping each other out was one thing. But…

But she had such adorable boobs. Perky and yummy and… I think I’d realised that earlier too. I mean, I’d known it. Lisa was hot. H-o-t-t hot. But tonight in front of the screen I’d realised just how much I liked that she was hot. And how much I liked her boobs. Boobs are hot. Anyone who doesn’t realise that is just stupid. So why shouldn’t I think my friend’s yummy boobs are hot? And if they’re yummy…

I had her out of that negligee and my lips locked around her nip before I could even think. God, it felt so good, sucking away. Our hips bucked as we came together.

I was still so horny. I didn’t say a word as I broke away from her and ditched my own negligee. I just looked at her. And looked.

So totally Lisa. She didn’t get the idea. “God, girl,” I had to tell her. “Suck my tits.”

I’ll give me friend this much. I didn’t have to tell her twice. She went to work like my tits were covered in icecream. Oh, there’s a thought. Maybe we should do that sometime. Grin.

So we took turns sucking each other’s tits as we fingered each other. I bet Mark would have died if he could see this. Lisa’s tits tasted so good. And her nips were so hard. Like mine. I had another idea. Or remembered an idea I’d had. Watching the screen. Although that didn’t seem right. Whatevs.

What did my friend taste like? I totally had to know. So I stopped sucking her tit and started moving my lips down her body.

“J-Judy?” She sounded all uncertain and like. “W-what are you doing?”

Geez? Really? Couldn’t she guess?

I stopped and looked back up at her. “You still horny?” I asked.

“Um, yeah?” No surprise. I could totally tell.

“Lemme help with that,” I grinned, grabbing her hips and diving in.

“Oh fuuuuuuck!” my friend cried, arching her back. Which totally thrust her pussy at my mouth. Which was fine by me, ’cause she tasted so damn good.

Hey, she hadn’t spelt fuck. She was totally learning.

It felt amazingly good, eating my friend out, like a total surprise how good it was. Way better than I’d expected. But it meant my own pussy was feeling kinda neglected.

I had another idea. Must have been a really good show we’d watched. Or not watched. Or whatever. I swung myself right around, so my pussy was over Lisa’s face. I didn’t need to say anything. Which was just as well. I really didn’t want to stop what I was doing. She grabbed my hips and pulled my pussy to her mouth.

I totally saw why she’d cried out. My friend’s tongue in me felt so so good. I came so hard.

After that we tried all sorts of stuff. Just so we could tell Mark. Even with how many times we came.

It wasn’t gay.

Well, maybe it was, just a bit.

(The End)