The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lord Wolf — Section 1

Author’s Note:

This started out as a brief encounter but has grown into a longer story. I wanted to release it in sections and get your feedback. Like all good artists I love to hear your thoughts on the story. You can send them to

This is a work of erotic fiction. All people and events are figments of my imagination that I have captured and for your enjoyment. All rights reserved. You may not post this anywhere without written permission from the author.

Summary

Brian saves an old lady and his life is changed significantly. He becomes Lord Wolf over the course of the May Faire helping numerous women throughout who desire to reward him or become enthralled.

Prologue

If you would have told on April 25th, 2019 when I agreed to help a damsel in distress, that I would become a confident, dominant alpha male controlling millions of dollars in assets, I would have told you to jump off the bridge that crosses the river on the way into the city. If you told me I would also have sexual relations with over 2 dozen women, half of them multiple times and a third of them as my slaves, I would have thrown you off that bridge.

But today, that is just a small glimpse into the consequences I incurred and accepted by preventing a little old lady from getting run over. By a horse and cart no less. This is my story and how all that and more came about and turned my boring ordinary life into one that must guys only fantasize about.

Saving the old lady

Hi, my name is Brian Conner. I believed I was just an average guy. A little tall at 6 foot even but pretty average. Some say I look like the other Brian from Fast n Furious movies. But that would be assuming he had brown eyes, pasty white skin and carrying 30ish extra pounds. I’ve always moved around due to the nature of my job as an efficiency expert for a big firm. Which led me to this midsized city in the Midwest.

I have been doing this job for over 10 years now and I have pared my belongings down to fit in the back of my truck and when I get assigned a project, I get sent off to some city or town for 3-9 months. I go in, do my thing, the company sees great results, and I get a nice bonus. I usually just rent a room or furnished studio apartment in that city and bank the per diem money. But all the moving around made relationships hard. I had my share of short dalliances but most of the time it wasn’t worth it. Getting involved with someone from the client was frowned upon by my company. Too many negative experiences had arisen over the years.

But sometimes there is a woman that makes you willing to run the risk and bend the rules. Here, that was Sophia. She was gorgeous. Definitely a 9.5. Taller, around 5′6″ and built for fun. Long sexy legs that she would frequently cover in stockings or pantyhose even though most of the women at the office didn’t. A narrow waist flowed down into nice curvy hips that sported a very round, tight ass. Watching that walk away was a common pleasurable occurrence at the office. Her breasts were large, full and she regularly flaunted them in push up bras and tops that teased plenty of cleavage. If she really wanted something from one of guys, she would bend over his desk and let him get a good look and flash her bedroom eyes to motivate him to get her stuff moved up to the top priority. It was her face though that I got me. Her long mocha hair frame it nicely, especially when she would toss it from one side to the other getting the guys attention. Her full lips always glistened with some form of lipstick or gloss drawing attention to that amazing, promising smile. But it was her smoky hazel green eyes that made me continue to do things for her even though I wasn’t even on her team. I could get lost in those eyes for days.

Which is why I said yes to helping her set up her stall at the May Faire. Her girlfriends had just come up with something better to do and she was stuck by herself. I knew I was deep in the friend zone and had no shot, but a guy can dream, can’t he? Besides, just being in the same space with her was an enjoyable experience, even knowing all her teasing wasn’t going to get you anywhere except frustrated and sporting blue balls. At least you could go back to your room and jack off to fresh memories of her. Imagining she really did care and wanted to give you the ride of your life.

The May Faire was the big 3-day renaissance fair held every year on the first weekend in May. This year was special though. Not only was the traditional feast on Saturday going to be on May Day, it was going to be a full moon. Which they made even more special and the magic more powerful. Well, it was something out of ordinary that caused the changes that have occurred in me. I was just hoping beyond hope that some of that magic would wear off on Sophia and she might actually follow through on her implied promises and do more than just flirt.

The craziness all started on Friday, April 30th. I was walking up from the north parking lot of the Faire around midday on my way to Sophia’s tent when happened. I was winding my way through the various carts, stalls, and tents trying to locate his friend’s in the southeast quadrant somewhere. I was working my way through the people and was about to cross the thoroughfare when I saw a runaway horse pulling a cart and a rider of a second horse alongside it scrambling to grab the reins of the frightened beast as it was barreling down the street. People were scattering like mad hopping over barrels and into tents trying to avoid the flying hoofs and stuff falling off the cart.

I saw the old woman in the middle of the street reaching down to pick up something. She was oblivious to the stampede that was bearing down on her since she was turned the other way. She was toast for sure. Then a sudden urge filled me, and I rushed forth towards the woman. As I ran, realizing it was really close and not wanting to lose the momentum, as I reached her, I spun, grabbing and lifting her offer her feet and pulling her into the spin, as I turned in what looked like a really cool dance move (at least that was what I was told it looked like) that picked her up and set her down several steps away out of harm’s way.

Then I screamed in pain as something on the cart has sliced across my back. Tearing my shirt from shoulder blade to shoulder blade leaving a bloody gash visible.

“Young man,” the lady reacted in surprise “I haven’t sashayed like that in years. I fear I am not an ideal partner for the dance demonstrations tomorrow.” Then she smiled.

She continued, “Come along with me and let me look at that scratch.” She quickly turned and headed up the street about a hundred feet, as if there would be no discussion or disagreement and ducked into a smaller tent.

I just stood there for a moment trying to get my legs to move. I had never been the heroic type, just a regular guy with visions of grandeur but never following through when there was any real danger. Why had I done that? Ran through my mind as I tried to get my breathe and bearings.

I looked down the way the cart went and saw that they had been able to stop the crazed horse and were starting to gather up the stray stuff that had decided to jump out on the way down. I shook my head to clear it and followed her into the old lady’s tent.

To be honest, I didn’t get much of a look at her before or during the rescue. I entered the tent and stood at the opening as she moved about collecting things from various places throughout the well-stocked tent. It had cabinets, shelving, and a large table in the center with 2 stools on the near side and a chair with cushions on the other.

The woman was small. Probably only about 5-foot-high and elderly. Pure white hair short and wildly kept. Deep laugh lines around her sparkling blue eyes and full mouth marked years of fun and excitement. But she was spry and full of life despite her use of a cane. Her smile was infectious. You couldn’t help but like and want to be around her.

“Come sit my hero. She motioned as she carried a bowl of water and rags and some other stuff I couldn’t make out. Take off that rag.” I complied sinking down on to the nearest stool. I really didn’t feel much of anything back there, but I winced heavily as she helped me out of the shirt. The wound was definitely starting to complain. I was surprised by the large amount of blood on the back of my shirt but before I could give it another thought, I felt a cool wet cloth applied to my back easing some of the pain. She cleaned the wound area and then applied a suave that stung quite fiercely and I hissed as I sucked in a lungful of air.

“I know this stuff stings, but it will fix this right up.” She said comfortingly.

What is your name, young man? She asked. “Brian Conner, ma’am.” I replied. You just seemed to want to do what she said.

“Interesting.” She replied as she put the few things away. She then sat down in the chair across from me and stared at me. Well, not really staring, more like studying. It felt she was looking right into my soul. The expression shifted from curiosity to questioning back to curiosity and then into a smile. I just sat there feeling a bit sheepish.

“Do you know the meaning of your names?” She asked as she hopped up and went into one of the cupboards and pulled out a white silk shirt with a wide collar on it then turned and handed it to him.

“I vaguely remember seeing something about Brian meaning noble, I think.”

“Yes, Brian has several meanings: Noble is most common along with strong and honorable. Conner means lover of wolves. Do you by chance have any dogs?”

The shirt felt luxurious in my hands as I struggled to put it on while she talked. Surprisingly, there was no more pain from the wound. I answered as I stood to tuck it into my dark brown leather pants. I was proud of them. I had actually made them myself from some elk skin I had found at a leather store a few months back. They fit snug but still have room to move around in.

“Not currently. I did grow up with them and I do feel connected to wolves. I am fascinated by their nature. It is a shame they have been so demonized by society. First, in making them a beast to be feared and then nearly hunting them to extinction.”

“Hmm.” She replied. Looking like she was trying to make her mind.

“You, young man, are no commoner. You have shown yourself a fearless and noble knight rescuing me from certain death. Are you prepared to accept my gift of appreciation? It is powerful and I warn you, it has consequences as well.”

“Good or bad consequences?” I asked.

“That depends on how you use it, young man. Do you accept?” She replied cryptically.

I wasn’t really sure what was going on. What this old lady was really trying to tell me let alone give me. I got the impression she would be offended if I said no. I stood since this seemed a formal moment. “I didn’t do it expecting anything in return. However, if you feel you must reward me, I accept your gift.” I stated. She just smiled.

Receiving his Reward

She turned and moved several things off an old large trunk in one corner. Muttering to herself she eventually opened it and dug out some things. She returned to the table with a folded deep blue cloth and what looked like a sword in a scabbard.

She pronounced, “You, Brian Conner are of noble character and true of heart. You strive to protect the innocent and the weak from those who would abuse them. You have a strong mind as well. You are an excellent choice.”

I was not real sure what she was talking about because I certainly didn’t see myself that way and was pretty sure I would keep my head down and not go poking my nose in other people’s business. But I did sense a power about this woman. She was one of those people you just did what they said because they said it and it was probably best not make them upset. So, I kept quiet. She then stood up and asked me to move some stuff from here to there. She kept going directing me to move this here and put that there. Even hang things that were too high for her and by the time she was done over 15 minutes later, I had straightened and arranged the tent to her liking.

She poured me a drink of water as I sat back down. I guzzled it down as she continued to watch me. Looking back, I was sort of in a haze, not really thinking beyond what she had asked me to do. She had been watching me the whole time. Remembering I had somewhere I needed to be, I stood up about to take my leave. As I did, she whipped up the blue fabric unfurling it and threw it over my head with it opening up and then falling over me. My head passed through a hole and I naturally smoothed out the fabric. I eventually made out a beautifully embroidered outline of a wolf on a ledge of a mountain that was howling at the moon in the upper right corner of the cloth. It turned out to be a knight’s surcoat. The silver thread also trimmed the edges. It fell to just above the knees with a split up the front to my waist.

She slid the sword towards me. I fumbled a bit trying to get the belt on with the weight of the sword. She reached out and moved my left hand to hold the scabbard. “You hold that while I get this squared away.” She said as she quickly threaded the belt through the buckle and pulled the long end of the tail under, around and down through preventing it from loosening.

Standing before me looking me square in the eyes, she pronounced:

“You are now Lord Wolf, Knight of the realm. For the valor and gallantry you have shown, I reward you. Go forth and serve us well. Know that each maid you aid will desire to be filled and anything you bind will, for a time, become your thrall. Use your strength and wisdom for the betterment of the kingdom.”

“Thank you.” I replied not really knowing what all that meant or what else to say.

She then suddenly grabbed my crotch and squeezed holding me in place. I just froze wide eyed. She uttered strange words that sounded like “Mad-e-nauk Smit-tim Stal-lien” then I felt a strange surge of energy and heat engulf my loins and I cried out but it faded almost as fast as it started and she let go.

“Let’s make sure the rest of the world knows you are a fearless are noble knight.”

I dazed by the encounter and eager to be away from this crazy old lady. I quickly strode out of the tent. As I ducked through the opening and stood up. Something inside . . . shifted. Not really a change, just a shift to one side. I now stood tall and proud, looking around and finally recalling I was supposed to trying to find my friend. I strode off in that direction.

Coming to the Rescue again

It didn’t take long for the things to occur . . . differently. At least my actions and responses were different. The shift had changed me.

A hundred yards down the way they were trying to get up one of the larger tents. I paused to watch as the started to raise the center on the main pole. Something within me knew it was about to break. I quickly yelled “STOP, lower the pole.” But before they could react, a large cracking sound echoed through the area. They did lower the pole before it snapped. It had about a 2-foot visible crack running vertically. The crack closed up well once the weight was off, but it wasn’t going to hold the weight of the tent like that.

The workmen quickly stepped back and squabbled about what to do. The tent belonged to Pop MacClane, a local brewer, who was beside himself. He apparently had invested heavily into this event and this tent and if it didn’t go up soon, he would lose everything. I am not an engineer but having been in boy scouts remembered something about lashings. Normally, I would have just made a suggestion, but this time I just took charge and began giving orders.

I sent one of the workmen to the blacksmith for a 4-foot iron bar and another to the tanner for the largest hog hide he had. I also asked the brewer for a large barrel filled half full of water. The man returned with the hide and I fished out my knife and began to cut the hide along the edge about one-inch in. I continued all the way around the hide and then moved in another inch creating a long strand of leather. I repeated the process until it produced dozens of feet of leather roughly one inch wide. I took the pile and dumped into the barrel and then had the brewer push it down under the water till it would no longer float. The other man had returned as well with 2 pieces of iron with slightly different widths. I decided to use both. I took the pieces of iron and placed them on either side of the pole along the crack. Then I took the leather and began to wrap it around the pole, securing the two pieces of iron in place. The men caught on and began to assist; threading the pile of hide around and pulling the hide tightly with each wrap. We wrapped all the way up and back down lengths of iron.

I told the brewer the pole would hold now but to let the leather dry for an hour before hoisting the pole back in place. The brewer was grateful but concerned that his customers would be wanting to drink before then, and he had no way to serve them without the tent up. I suggested he bring out one of his barrels outside and sell half pints for $2 instead of half of the $10 he was planning to charge for a full pint. “It’s enough to whet the appetite now and not go elsewhere but not enough that they won’t be back for more.” The brewer thought it was a great idea and quickly had it up and running.

There had been a pretty young woman helping the brewer that turned out to be his daughter. She was dressed as the typical serving wench outfit with the deep emerald green bodice pulled tightly under her breasts with the straps wrapping up along the sides causing them to squeeze together and over her shoulder. Her off the shoulder cotton top doing its best to contain those lovely mounds of flesh. Her long copper red hair was pulled up into a braid held by a wide blue ribbon that fell to below her shoulder blades. She had a killer smile that hinted at more and mischievous glint in her deep blue eyes. I learned she was helping him at the fair this year as his barmaid since his wife had left him earlier this year for this doing this crazy investment. She pulled me aside into the back part of the tent area.

“Thank you, sir. You have done me and my family a great service. My father would have surely gone bankrupt and likely committed suicide if this had failed. I feel the need to return your kindness.” She said sincerely. She took my hand and pulled me further back behind the tents and carts into a secluded area. “Sir please. Let me do this for you.” as she sank to her knees and quickly untied my pants. Before I knew it, she had my rod out and engulfed it.

For the second time today, I was at a loss for what do. So, I just went with the flow and enjoyed her ministrations on my rapidly hardening cock. She had teased it by rolling her tongue around the rim of the head and then licking the underside. She was a pro. She expertly sucked in the head and then slowly down the shaft keeping her eyes looking up with adulation. I just leaned back and let it happen. I moaned and then groaned as she pushed past the gag reflex and swallowed her way to down till her nose touched my belly. Her tongue worked the underside and she slowly pulled back. My cock was rock hard and rapidly approaching the boiling point. I couldn’t stand it any longer and grabbed hold of her ponytail and took control of her motion. She moaned deeply as I pulled her back down sending waves through my cock that accelerated my explosion. I pumped her head back and forth as she swallowed and sucked in time. After several minutes, I couldn’t hold out anymore and pulled her all the way down and held her there as I exploded down her throat. She just mewed, sending shockwaves through me as she took it all, until I let go. She pulled back but stopped at the head gently sucking out the last drops, sending shivers through me.

I just sat back against the barrel as I came down from the orgasm, recovering as she tucked my tool back in pants. She stood up and hugged my chest. I wrapped her up for a moment. She leaned back and looked up into my eyes.

“Thank you, Sir. That was a real treat. I’m glad I was able to show a small token of my appreciation for your help today.”

“The pleasure was all mine.” I replied.

“Well, maybe next time you will fill one of my other holes with that wonderful sword of yours and you can share the pleasure.” She said with a smile as she turned away and walked back to the tent.

Next time? I thought. Taking a moment to appreciate what just happened. How long had it been? Too long. It had been over 7 years since I had been blown. Too DAMN long. My previous girlfriend was unwilling to provide me with much more than a moment or two of warm up with no style. Just enough to lubricate it so her lack of moisture wasn’t a big deal. I rolled his eyes remembering the tumultuous relationship. I had put up with too much for too long. Which is why I left her a little over 18 months ago. In fact, I was here because I was hoping my work colleague would see me as more than just a friend. Which is where I was supposed to be! Helping her set up her booth. Satisfied, I went off to find her.

Now, I hadn’t put 2 and 2 together yet. I also wasn’t really suspicious about a hot 21-year-old pulling me behind the shed for a lovely blow job. I was just grateful and busy taking action. Not doing a lot of thinking. I was becoming Lord Wolf; I just didn’t realize it.

Helping Sophia

I stood up and straightened the tabard out and strode off across the large field that was being lined with tents and booths. There were wooden stakes marking out everything. There were supposed to be two rings of booths/tents with a wide space between them for pedestrian (and apparently horse) traffic. Those encircled around the outside of the currently open inner field that was supposed to be used for games and other events. They were in the middle of setting up for the opening ceremonies in the inner field. Sophia’s spot should be across the field and up to the right. I made my way across the field and back onto the street on the other side. I allowed my curiosity to get the better of me as I walked, taking in all the different booths. Most people had yet to don their full costumes for the event since it was still several hours before they opened the event later that afternoon. I, however, was frequently recognized as the hero and people acknowledged me and frequently gave way to allow me to pass. I did see people whispering and occasionally pointing at me. I chose to stay in character as Lord Wolf and was courteous and gentlemanly. I allowed women to go first and held open tent flaps now and then so those whose arms were full could enter with ease. I felt at ease in the role. I saw several of the women trying to attract my attention. I acknowledged them and smiled and moved on.

I did eventually find Sophia’s spot. She had already dragged numerous boxes and stuff out of her SUV trying to get it unloaded into her space. She wasn’t even close to being in costume. Just a white tank top showing a fair amount of cleavage and a pair of sort shorts and tennis shoes prepared to do the work of setting up before she got into her gown that could be seen hanging in the back seat.

I smiled as I recognized her and hoped I got to see more of the view she was offering as she bent down at the waist to straighten the last box she pulled out. The shorts were stretched tight across her very firm, very spankable ass. Her Spanish heritage was definitely on display. Her long, thick black hair was trying escape the elastic tie she pulled it up in. Her darker olive skin was flawless and her full, slightly pouty lips were shiny from the lip gloss. But it was her eyes that got to me. They were a hazel green that contrasted against the near black hair. I could get lost in those eyes.

“Oh, Thank God. You made it.” Sophia said half gratefully, half chastisingly as she turned and saw me approaching. “Well, look at you. All decked out and ready work I see.” She teased and then her hand flew to cover her mouth in surprise. “YOU were the young man that danced Antie out of danger???? I heard the rumors about some guy saving her from being run over by a runaway horse and cart. I would have never guessed it was you.” She said in amazement.

“Yes, milady. If you are referring to the wonderful old lady who I danced with, then it was I. She saw fit to reward me and deem me, Lord Wolf” I replied theatrically gesturing to the tabard. “I am at your service.” Bowing gracefully. Just now realizing the old lady never told me her name.

“Good. Now help me get this stuff out and get the tent set up.” She said breaking the spell. After a brief pause, she added, “And it looks good on you.”

I shed the tabard, sword and eventually the silk shirt. I didn’t want to sweat in it. I was slightly embarrassed as my paunch, from too much take out and not enough time at the gym, was now evident as I began to assist her, but she didn’t say anything, and I quickly got to work. Soon, we had the vehicle unloaded and the tent erected. It was really a white popup with side walls, unlike the well-designed canvas tent of the elderly lady I had saved. I assembled the racks and stacked the boxes to create display space for Sophia to put her wares. I did catch her looking at me on occasion and when she realized I saw her, she quickly looked away. She had some jewelry she had made and some other souveniry type stuff she planned to sell. Including boxes of pint pewter tankards. She groaned when I asked her where she wanted them.

“I’m afraid I am going to be stuck taking most of those back home. I don’t think they will sell. They were supposed to have an engraved band of Celtic knots around the base, but these are just plain and rather bland.” Sophia complained as she took the box from me and started to put them out on display.

She went on to explain that she had ordered 50 tankards and ended up with 50 cases of 12 each! She was surprised her credit card didn’t croak. It was supposed be $250, not $3000! Fortunately, they only required a deposit upfront and she owed the rest in 30 days. She was also complaining about how the space fees for the event had gone up substantially and was hoping she would be able to sell enough to just break even this year.

I was setting some display thing up for her when she put out some of the stickers with this year’s Faire logo on them. It was circular and had a castle with 2 knights on rearing horses holding lances on either side of it. The background was dark blue with a white full moon above it. The Faire title was arched above and the date below. In each of the two lower corners below the circle were 2 corporate logos. One for the big corporate beer company whose tent was across the street, and one for a prominent real estate development company in town.

That is when the idea struck me. I took a picture of the sticker and one of the tankards and sent it over to one of my buddies, Sam, who worked at a promotional company. He was bragging a few weeks ago that they got this really cool super-duper (his words) 3D engraving machine at the shop. I texted him the pictures and asked:

B:

‘How long to put this logo on this cup w/ new toy at shop?’

S:

’20-30 min to set up but probably only 2-3 minutes to do the actual engraving. Why?’ he answered.

B:

‘Want to make $750 cash?’ I teased

S:

‘Hell yeah, wait, what’s it gonna take?’ he replied

B:

‘All night and probably half of the morning. I’ve got 600 of the cups and I need them tomorrow morning. And I will throw in all beer you can drink for the rest of the weekend when you’re done.’

I knew my friend had done some other stuff under the table and after hours for people in the past. I figured he could engrave the Faire’s logo on the tankards and my now partner, MacClane could sell them as ‘bottomless’ for $75-$100 and we could make quite a pile of dough.

It took a few minutes before he replied.

S:

‘So, I bust my ass for the next 16-18 hours and then you’re buying till Sunday night?’

B:

‘Basically. But the drinking has to be done at the May Faire at my Ale House. As much as you can handle before they shut it down around 7pm. You can even ride the shuttle and then all you need to do is uber home from drop off spot. Deal?’

S:

‘Deal. I’ll head over to the shop to get started on the logo. He texted back after a moment.

“What if I bought the lot off of you for $5000?” I asked Sophia.

“Are you kidding? That would put me in the black right out of the gate!” she exclaimed.

“So, is that a yes?” I asked again

“Absolutely.” She said throwing the one she was putting up on a shelf at me.

“Wait, what are you going to do with 600 plain tankards?”

“You’ll see.” I replied smiling as I loaded the rest, she had put on the display shelf back into the boxes.

She gave me a dirty look but soon gave up and told me most of the tankards were still in her garage. She had only brought two cases with her today. She gave me the access code to her garage which I texted over to Sam to have him pick those up on his way to the shop so he could get started right away. I also asked him to put a wolf howling at the moon in the lower right-hand corner replacing the beer logo and overlapping the circle a bit without blocking any of the image. I also had him remove the other logo. It was pretty tacky.

Someone from the Faire committee came by and told us the SUV needed to be moved and Sophia sweet talked 10 more minutes out of him with just a flash of her smile. We got the last of the merchandise out of the vehicle and her dress.

“Hey, will you be my knight in shining armor and go park the SUV for me? I still need to change.” She asked as I was setting the last of the boxes at the back of the tent. I turned to see her dangling the key waiting to drop them in my hand. I had already pulled my shirt back on earlier, but I pulled on the tabard and fumbled my way through the belting the sword back on. She had gotten tired of waiting and had turned back around setting the keys on a table beside her.

“It will be my honor, milady.” I replied as I approached her. Just as I started talking, she dropped something and bent over at the waist giving me a great view of her lovely derriere. Which I promptly swatted firmly as I walked by and picked up the keys and headed out of the tent.

She huffed “What was that for?” she asked mockingly upset.

“You know what for.” I said as I climbed into her SUV.

I drove off before she could respond into the nearest parking lot. Fortunately, there was an access corridor right beside her tent. It took a while to find a spot since most of the vendors had already moved their vehicles and people had begun arriving for the opening festivities. I called Sam to make sure we were on the same page and he bemoaned the all-nighter, but I reminded him about the beer when he was done and he quickly shut up and got motivated. Sam could drink with the best of them even though he wasn’t very big. Just your typical geek with glasses who loved playing with his toys.

After finally finding a spot and parking, I started to head back up to her tent. It was then I heard someone call my name.

“Hey, Brian” I turned to see another friend, Jimmy who owns the gym I work out at. He is a former gymnast and rock solid. I’ve seen him do that iron cross thing and hold it for over 30 seconds. Standing 6′2″ with his broad chest, he looked quite the Celtic warrior. He was wearing blue & green plaid kilt with a wide leather belt, bracers on his forearms, and near knee high boots. Showing off his physique, he had a large Celtic cross tattoo that covered his voluminous pecs and ran down his belly and a broadsword that was strapped across his back.

“Damn, don’t you look the part.” I commented.

“Looks like you got into the spirit as well.” He replied as we fell into step together and made our way towards the entrance back into the faire. We caught up on things and I shared the story about saving the old lady and her making me a knight. He was slightly impressed. As we got close to Sophia’s tent, I asked him if might be available later saying I might need his help with something.

“At your service, my Lord Wolf” he facetiously replied with a brief bow as we went our separate ways.

All the sides of Sophia’s tent were down. As I approached the corner, I could catch a glimpse of movement in the crack of the two panels. Being my curious self, I stepped closer to peek in. What I saw took my breath away. A sight I had only dreamed about. Sophia had shed all her clothes and was stepping into her dress. Although all I had was a back view, it was amazing. That ass was succulent. Full, round, and added nicely to her other curves that I watched disappear as she pulled the dress up over her body and onto her shoulders. I could still my handprint from earlier. Guess I popped her harder than I thought. She reached back to pull up the zipper as I moved through the panel into the tent.

“Oh shit!” she exclaimed as I walked in. “Don’t you know you are supposed to announce yourself before you enter a lady’s chamber! But since you are here, help me with this.”

Feeling mischievous, I stepped up behind her and grabbed both her thumbs in one hand pinning her hands to her mid back. Finishing the zipper with my other hand, I replied, “I didn’t realize this was a lady’s chamber. When I left earlier, there was only a lecherous, taunting tart who was begging for favors from an honorable and noble knight.”

She squirmed and tried to pull her hands free and after a moment I pushed her forward hard enough to cause her to step a few steps forward as I let her go. Smiling smugly at myself for pushing back for the first time with her. She whirled and glared at me but couldn’t hold it and broke into a giggle.

She checked herself out in a small mirror she had on the display counter. She pouted over forgetting her corset. Apparently, her already shapely figure could be improved.

“Here is your key, milady” I said holding it out to her.

“Oh no, that is not my key. That belongs to that tart you were talking about.” She said sultry as she stepped forward taking it from my hand and coming up close to me looking up into my eyes. “You need to hang onto it because you’re going need it later. She needs to reward you for all your hard efforts on her behalf my lord. I suspect that will take a considerable amount of time and a much more . . . conducive environment.” She added as she tucked the key in the front of my trousers.

She started to lean in hoping for a kiss when a loud voice cried out announcing the opening ceremonies were beginning shortly breaking the magic of the moment. I stepped back and offered my arm.

“Please do me honor of allowing me to escort you, milady. I would love to hear your insights on this grand festival.” I asked formally.

She put her hands on her hips and asked “So, now I am a lady?” before I had a chance to reply, she quickly changed posture and replied “The honor is mine, my Lord Wolf” doing a curtesy and took my arm and we took off towards the center of the faire where the events were being held.

So long friend zone. . . I thought as we exited the tent.