The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LORD WOLF — SECTION 2

Opening Ceremony

Sophia likes to show off not only her body, but her knowledge and skill. On the way to the event field, she gave me a run down on the Faire and its history. She talked the whole way there, the whole time while we were waiting for things to start and even a running commentary throughout the proceedings. I will spare you her longwinded tale and share only the relevant details of the story.

The Faire had been around for decades. It had been held here on this site for as long as anyone could remember. It was always a big highlight of the year, marking the beginning of summer and with usually just a few weeks of school left, an opportunity for one last break before the end of year testing began. During the past year however, several of the older board members retired and new people were chosen to replace them who really didn’t know much about the Faire and its traditions. One of them being Mr. Bryce Winchesterton. He owned and ran the real estate development company whose logo was on the Faire’s sticker that I saw at Sophia’s. Several changes were made this year: the first being that the promoters allowed corporate sponsors. The other one that many of the vendors were grumbly about was increase in space rental fees. Those changes seemed to be pressed hardest by Bryce.

Usually the committee chooses a prominent member of the community to be the King for the Faire, usually someone who has had a positive impact. This year however, Bryce has nominated himself and got enough of the new members to vote for him over the CEO of one of the popular non-profits in town.

Sophia and I made our way into the inner field where the events were to be held. The field was similar to a football field only longer. The field ran longways north and south. They were still in the process of getting things set up. We had joined the growing throng of people gathering around the “King’s pavilion”. Which was the only thing that had been completed thus far. It stood on the east side of the field at the midpoint so the VIPs could get the best views. There was a stage with a raised covered viewing area just behind it. It had two seats for the king and queen at the center and then on either side of them, nice chairs for the other members of the court. Basically, those who had bought their way into it through sponsorships.

Turns out that Bryce had been a part of the Faire last year as well. He saw it as a great opportunity to promote himself and his business. Which why he was so adamant to be the face (aka King) of the Faire this year. But there was a bit of controversy around this. He had recently separated from his 2nd wife, Layla just a month ago. She was supposed to be his queen for the event, and it had been announced as part of the promotional advertising of the Faire. She was a community figure herself since she was the co-director of a very active and prominent local non-profit. The separation was abrupt, and the divorce proceedings had recently taken a very nasty turn. Bryce was playing hardball and according to the latest gossip, Layla was likely to walk away with almost nothing after nearly 15 years of marriage. Apparently, Bryce had successfully hidden all his assets on paper, so it appeared he wasn’t worth much at all. Even though he drove a $100,000+ Lamborghini around town most of the time. Even that wasn’t owned by him. It belonged to his development company.

As the ceremonies started and they were blabbering on, Sophia pointed out Bryce and his current woman, Krystal. She had been working in his office for a several months, but they were seen together out on the town almost immediately after Bryce kicked Layla to the curb. Even before the papers were filed. Rumors had it she had been a model or actress who hit the skids due to drug or alcohol issues. Now, she was serving as queen for the event instead of Layla. It reminded me of the antics on tv show the Tudors.

Also, on the stage was Antie. Sophia didn’t know if that was her real name or not. Or what her last name was. Everyone just called her Antie. She had been around as long as anyone could remember. She was always helping out to keep things running smoothly. She always seems to have just what you needed, be it an extra costume, something you forgot to bring, and has a way of dealing with the difficult people. She just shows up at the right time and easily resolves any disagreements. She is great at telling tall tales and stories about the past. She usually wanders around the Faire or sits outside her tent and people just gather round for a story or fortune telling.

I was only half listening when they started to announce the names of the gentlemen competing in the Knight’s Challenge as they came out onto the front stage dressed in their various colored tabards. They would compete in a number of feats of strength and prowess over the next three days. What grabbed my attention though was when the announcer said that the 8th person who had registered had been injured unable to participate but that Antie had found a replacement. Lord Wolf! And he was pointing directly at ME!

WHAT!?!!?!?

The crowd erupted in applause and cheers as the people around me just stepped back giving me room. I just did what I had done all day so far and went with the flow. I stepped up and turned and waved to the crowd. My brain was still on autopilot just doing what needed to be done. There would be so much going on over the next 10 hours, I wouldn’t think about what being in the Knight’s Challenge really meant until the next morning.

The announcer went on to introduce the representatives from the various sponsors starting with the lowest working their way up to big spenders. Sophia came back to my side and slipped her arm around mine snuggling in. Surprisingly, she didn’t say anything about me joining the Knight’s Challenge. Like it was a given. She continued her commentary pointing out a group of teen boys on the other side of the crowd. They were in street clothes making no attempt to fit in. They were the malcontents from the high school and loved to stir up trouble at the Faire. Antie usually kept them in line, but Sophia feared that since Antie was using a cane and likely less mobile this year, they were likely to cause some trouble.

They finally got to the elite sponsors and reintroduced Bryce and the representative from the major brewing company. Steve Wasen-something. He was trying to come across as suave and debonair but failing miserably. It looked like he was trying to look like Tony Stark with goofy beard and sunglasses, but his suit was rumpled, and his pink striped tie and salmon paisley pocket scarf made it looked just pathetic. His little speech was a joke and fell flat.

The only thing that got the crowd excited again was the announcement of the battle of the bands later tonight for the chance to be the headliner at tomorrow’s feast. As the crowd started to disperse to explore the shops, a middle school age boy came running up to me. He said that Brewer MacClane wanted to see me at my earliest convenience.

Sophia leaned in close and whispered, “When you are done defending the kingdom, we will have to see about your reward.” Winking as she took her leave and strutted off to her tent Damn, that girl can leave with style. I thought as I watched her strut away.

I made my way over the ale house coming up to it from the north side for the first time. As I rounded the corner, I saw that the wooden sign that had read “Pop MacClane’s Ale House” had a large sheet of poster board partially covering it with writing on it changing it to “Lord Wolf’s Ale House”. The tent was fully erected, and a significant volume of noise was coming from inside. I entered through the open flap and the Brewer saw me and wrapped me up in a bear hug.

“You’re a genius, partner. Everything is working out great. Actually, I think too well. We are going to need help soon if this keeps up.” He said cheerfully. Kaetlyn was busy running around serving customers in the 2/3rds full tent.

I told him of my idea of the bottomless tankards. I shared a picture that Sam had sent me of the first one which looked great. It turned out even better than I had imagined. He loved the idea and suggested we sell them for $50 apiece.

I said “No. We are in business to make a profit, yes? No one else is going to have this and I get the feeling that people will want to have something to remember this event by. The tankards will arrive tomorrow. So, presell them today for $75 and include 2 free beers tonight. $100 tomorrow, and $65 on Sunday if we have any left.”

“I like the way you think, lad.” Pop replied. “I could have used your brains a lot earlier in my business. Then maybe I wouldn’t be betting my last dollar on this show.”

I replied, “Well, partner. I am glad to be of assistance now to make sure you go home a big winner.”

Kaetlyn came over and told Pop to get back to pouring and pulling.

“I take it the sign was you’re doing?” I asked.

“Of course. You a celebrity now and that sells a lot more beer.” Kaetlyn replied.

I showed her the picture of the tankard and she loved the idea. She asked that I send her the picture, but before I could even start, she just takes my phone and does it herself. She handed back and winked as she dashed off to take of the thirsty customers. Looking down I saw that she had saved her number as “Spitfire”.

Pop slid a full glass down to me. I took a long drink. This was the first pause I’d had since I showed up nearly 6 hours ago. I felt great. I felt alive. I downed the rest of the glass and headed out to see what the other vendors were offering.

Pop wasn’t only other alcohol at the Faire. There were several wineries and a couple smaller craft beer stands. Even one was offering hard apple and pear ciders. There were lots of food vendors including a BBQ stand on the corner next to the ale house. Their roaster was set up just on the edge of the north parking lot sending out amazing smells. There were lots of other vendors as well. The one that caught my attention was the couple selling cloth and other things. What grabbed my eye was a scarf the same color as my tabard. I decided to buy up the dozen she had, and she promised she would look to see if she had anymore back at the house tonight. I also noticed a bolt of blue cloth that almost matched mine.

I as left, I nearly ran headlong into Jimmy, my Celtic warrior.

“You didn’t mention that you had an ale house or that were taking on the Knight’s Challenge.” He said questioningly.

“It was news to me too. Today has been a whirlwind of as my friend put it, “defending the kingdom”. First saving Antie, and getting knighted, then helping with the ale house tent, I’ve been so busy dealing with the immediate things, I haven’t had time to question or contemplate any of this. That reminds me, I need to go have a talk with Antie before she gets me into anything else.” I replied. “So, what are you up to? Are you working the Faire or just an avid fan?”

“I just came out to support one of buddies who has a booth. But I love this sort of events.” Jimmy answered.

“Well, I need to find Antie so we can have that chat. See you around.” I said as I headed back towards her tent.

Saving the twins

But I never made it. I was going to take the short cut across the field, I cut in behind the corporate beer tent and was passing by when I heard the raised angry voices. I paused at the flap opening near the big truck they had parked at north end of the tent.

I saw that asshole Steve standing with his back to me arguing with the hottest set of twins I had ever seen. Even hotter than Hefner’s. He was waving a piece of paper in their faces. The twins were in ultra-tight crop top tank tops with the company’s logo across their large breasts and from this angle what looked like matching short shorts.

From what I could make out the twins were begging to be left alone but he had the one on the right by the upper arm and was trying to push down to her knees while the right one was trying to grab his arm. He was saying that he owned them now. That the contract says they belong to him and they have to do whatever he tells them to. I could see the fear in their eyes. He grabbed the breast of the right one trying to squeeze it. She pushes his arm away. The left one had been pulled off balance and fell to her knees. He pulls down his fly when the one on the right jumped back in and tried to intervene and hit him.

At that moment, I started rushing forward to put an end to this. Steve easily dodged the swing and slapped the right one across the face. He had shifted his other hand to the left one’s hair trying to get her mouth onto his rather small dick. He had pulled back his arm to strike again when I reached him. Grabbing the pulled back wrist, I yanked him spinning him around to face me causing him to let go the girls. My right hook landed square on his jaw and he crumpled to the ground, out cold.

The twins, seeing me as their rescuer, hug me tightly. I just held them a moment. Recognizing this was a terrifying event for them and they were likely in shock. I also was enjoying the lushness of their long blond hair that smelled of strawberries in my face as well as the nice soft feminine bodies pressed up against me. Their whimpers and tears marked my tabard.

After I got them calmed down, they explained that their father had brought them to his guy’s hotel room earlier that afternoon. Steve gave their father a bag of money and they all signed the contract that he had been waiving around. Their father left and told them to do what Steve said. On the journey out here, Steve explained that they had been hired to do this event this weekend and then they would be doing a European tour promoting the beer. They were leaving on Wednesday for Paris. At first, the girls were excited until Steve started getting aggressive and demanding sexual favors. Talking about how he owned them and the contract that they had signed gave him total control over them including sexual interactions.

I realized from their story there was more going on here than they were aware of. This sounded really sketchy to me. The rage welling up inside me at what this asshole had done as well as what he had planned on doing was too much to allow him to just walk away. There needed to be justice for his crimes.

There was a bunch of boxes and supplies for the event and other beer stuff off to one side. I dragged Steve’s body over in between them hiding him from their view and hopefully anyone who stuck their head into the tent. I stripped off his clothes and found some duct tape in the supplies and taped Steve’s wrists behind his back and then balled his hands and taped those up as well. Then I did his ankles and above and below his knees. I shoved his ugly scarf into his mouth and taped his mouth shut and stuffed. I then taped the ankles up to his wrists pulling him into a tight hog tie. I adjusted the pile of stuff trying to hide him from plain sight. I found a large vinyl sign that I threw over him. I grabbed the contract off the floor and tucked into my shirt.

The girls were huddled together sitting on the bumper of the truck. Kerrie and Terrie didn’t look the 22 years that they told me they were. They looked like a couple of scared girls in need of help.

“Alright, look, you did nothing wrong here and you are now are free to do whatever you want.” I said. But they just looked at me like lost sheep. Realizing they had been stranded by their father, their new ‘manager/caretaker’ was a sex abuser and likely a human trafficker, and they had nowhere to go and no one to help them. It was likely that they would fall prey to another person wanting to exploit them versus helping them stand on their own. Remembering something that Sophia has said, a plan started to form in my mind. I decided to solve two problems as once. I hoped Antie was able to help me out once again.

“Come on, there is someone I want you to meet.” I said offering my hands to them.

They each took one and stood up and I finally paused long enough to actually look at them. I was blown away by their amazing bodies. They could easily grace the cover of any men’s magazine. They were a little taller than Sophia with long well-toned legs. The curves kicked in with nice full hips, slim waist, and flat tummy. Expanding into what I estimated were DDs straining at their tops. But it was their angelic faces with deep blue eyes that demanded as much attention as the rest of them. Framed by golden blonde hair that fell to their mid back or the bottom of the bust line. ‘DAMN! These two are incredible.’ I thought.

Realizing they would be magnets drawing too much attention if I just took them outside like they were, I asked if they had any other clothes with them. Unfortunately, Steve had made them change and leave everything behind at the hotel room. I dug through some of the stuff and found a couple of beach towels and had them wrap up in them. At least not all their hotness was on full display.

I checked to flap where I had come in and luckily, the sun had started to drop low enough that we could make our way across the field relativity unnoticed by staying in the shadows of the various tents. Fortunately, Antie’s tent was right next to the west entrance to the inner field. The girls tucked themselves under my arms and just before we stepped out, they both kissed my cheek saying thank you and repeated it on my jaw line and down my neck. I knew where this was going and now was not the time, so I pushed us out into the open field and into the shadows. We awkwardly crossed the field as they didn’t want to let go even for a second. As we were coming out from the field into the street, I spied one of the malcontent boys staring wide eyed at us from across the way as we rounded the corner and slipped into Antie’s tent.

Antie’s At It Again

Antie was sitting in her chair at the table working on something when we burst through the tent opening. She didn’t look up right away. I stood there with a twin snuggled up under each arm waiting for her to acknowledge us.

“Ah, Lord Wolf. Looks you have been busy already. Are these more damsels in distress?” She said when she finally looked up.

I began to tell the story and encouraged the twins to sit down on the two stools on our side of the table. While I filled Antie in, she focused all her attention on the two lovely girls in front of her. Her face was warm and welcoming to them, but I could sense she was measuring them up as talked.

I shared the idea that had been brewing in my mind. I thought if Antie could come up with a couple suitable costumes, the girls could help out down at the ale house for the weekend. They could earn a little money and take some time to figure where they wanted to go from there.

“Is that something you could help us with?” I asked, standing there just behind the girls with my hands resting reassuringly on their shoulders.

It seemed like it took Antie several minutes to respond sizing up the twins and I assume weighing the different options.

“I will help them as long as you are willing to accept the consequences, Brian. . .” She said quite seriously staring at me with a grave look.

I was taken aback by the strength and sudden shift in attitude. I realized that she wasn’t talking about finding them costumes. I also noticed she called me Brian. That made me question about what I was getting into. But the protector in me didn’t care. I looked down and saw those to angelic faces looking up at me hopeful. I just smiled and said “I am.” with a determination I didn’t realize I was feeling.

“Are you two wanting my help?” Antie asked the twins.

Without hesitation and without looking away from me, they replied in unison “We are.” I smiled back at them.

POW!—resounded throughout the tent as Antie clapped her hands hopping out of her seat, startling us and bringing our focus back to her.

“Alright then, girls, take off those hideous corporate outfits.” She commanded.

I stepped back as the girls immediately dropped the towels and shed their tank tops. I didn’t realize the bra was built in. They quickly dropped the shorts as well. I guess Steve didn’t like any panty lines since they now stood before Antie completely nude. They handed her their clothes and towels and she wadded them up and headed for the front flap.

“Why don’t you two show your knight your gratitude.” She said with a smile as she ducked out of the tent.

The girls turned around and had predatory smiles on their faces as the moved me back against the table and dropped to their knees and attacked my belt and fly. They quickly had the sword off, and my other sword out and standing proud. Well, he had been standing at attention now for a few minutes since they started to disrobe. They began their tag team approach to an amazing blow job. Each one licking a side of the shaft then alternating sucking the head. I couldn’t tell them apart, so I didn’t know who was doing what, but my brain shut down and all I knew was I definitely enjoying it thoroughly. One would take the head into her mouth and bobbed while the other ducked down and sucked on my balls. Tongues were swirling and licking and massaging. Lips were kissing and sucking and sinking down onto my shaft. It felt incredible. I just sat back on the edge of the table and played in their hair while they drove me wild with desire. It was when they shifted to side by side with my cock between their kiss and their tongues massaging the shaft as they slid up and down the length. “Oh, Fuck YES!” I exclaimed as I took the back sides of their necks and controlled the motion, sliding them up and down my shaft at just the right pace that sent immense surges of stimulation into my pleasure-soaked brain. I was getting close to popping.

Then Antie stepped through the flap with a load of clothing and smiled at the display. “Terrie, come with me.” She said as she walked into the back room of the tent. The left twin got up, winked at me, and followed her into the back room.

Kerrie stood up and kissed me deeply. I pulled her in close and returned it with a fiery passion. My hands roamed her body, slowly down her back and cupping those fantastic cheeks pulling her hard against my cock. She responded by rocking her hips trying to get more intimate contact.

She slid her hands up under the shirt and slid it and the tabard over my head. She broke off a moment to place them neatly on the chair before returning to me. As she stepped into my embrace and kiss, I lifted her up and spun around planting her ass on the edge of the table. I kissed down her neck, feeling her melt as she released a passionate moan. She had reached for my cock and pulled me to her pussy. With my head at her entrance, she whispered “Please take me.” I pushed hard sinking deep within her dripping wet, tight sleeve. She gasped.

I held it there for a second and then slowly pulled out. Then I teased her a bit with several short thrusts. She whimpered and grunted when I slammed balls deep. “oh my god.” She cried. I pulled her legs up and I wrapped them under my arms with her knees at my elbows. She leaned back placing her hands behind her on the table. Locking eyes with her sharing a look of pure passion and desire. She nodded as I pulled back and slammed home again. Her head fell back, and she groaned as I pounded away at her slick pussy. Within seconds she locked eyes again and stopped breathing as the surge of pleasure rocked her body for many seconds. I slowed down and just kept a slow steady pace as she came down. She reached up and pulled me into her and kissed me deeply.

“Excuse me.” Terrie said having emerged from the back at moment her sister came. “It’s your turn.”

I pulled out and let down Kerrie’s legs and helped her off the table. She reached up putting her hand on my cheek and whispered, “That was amazing.” Then I watched her pass her sister who was grinning widely. Terrie was holding the front of her bodice which drew my focus to her outfit. It was a rich cream-colored dress with a long-pleated skirt with puffy sleeves at the shoulder that narrowed mid upper arm then ran all the way down to the wrists. The neckline was cut wide and deep creating a broad dip showing plenty of upper breast. There was a wide embroidered trim of blue and silver along it. The bodice was made of deep blue velvet that started at the flair of her hips up to under her bust and then wrapped around the sides of each of those lovely mounds lifting and pressing inward. The shoulder straps widened as they went up and to cover the shoulder from neck to the joint. It had a row of silver buttons securing it in the front.

She stepped up to me and looked up in my eyes and smiled. “Lord Wolf, will you do me the honor of binding me, please?” she asked as she turned around showing me the back lacing of the bodice. I wasn’t about to say no.

I started to pull the lacing tight, but she was having trouble maintaining her balance. I moved her over to the table where she could stabilize herself. I pulled the laces snug. It didn’t bother either one of us that I was standing there with my pants around my boots and my rod still hard from her sister.

When I finally pull the last knot tight, IT hit us hard. Terrie gasped and reached forward onto the table to balance and whipped her head around with a look of powerful lust and need. For me, a tremendous power of lust and hunger rapidly surged through me. One thought jumped into my mind and a deep inner voice echoed that thought throughout every fiber of my being. MINE!! As I stared at this beautiful young woman before me. Her curves enhanced by the bodice were like throwing gasoline on the raging bonfire of my desire.

My cock hard as steel and the intense urge to take this girl and fuck her hard flowed through me. In a flash I lifted up her skirt and kick her legs farther apart placing one hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her flat against the table as I lined my sword up to her slit. Rubbing it up and down, an “oh yes” escaped her as she pushed her ass back and arched her back at the right moment, sinking my steel into her molten hot pussy. I quickly thrust deep into her and begin to pound my hard cock into her. The moans I produced in her just drive the passion even higher.

“Your Mine!” I claimed punctuating each word with an extra hard thrust deep into her hot wet pussy pulling on her hips.

“OH Yes, I am yours. Use me for your pleasure. OOHHHH! . . Fuck, you are driving me crazy. . . Cum in your pussy my lord.”

Those words were like hitting the nitrous oxide booster and pushed me over the edge, my balls released torrent of cum. I continued my pounding throughout the spurting, and Terrie cried out in extasy as it hit her womb pushing her over the cliff. Finally, I slowed and stopped. The fatigue catching up with us, we lay there on the table for support, panting to catch our breath. After a moment, I push up and slide out of her. She stood up, her skirt falling down as she turned and kisses me deeply. “Thank you, Master.” She says with a smile that lit up her face. “I look forward to serving you.”

Before I could comprehend what she had said, Antie burst out of the back with Terrie in following behind. “Come along, girl.” Antie said, as she grabbed Kerrie’s hand as she strode by us, pulling her along and out of the tent. “I need your help with something.”

* * *

A brief insight from the twins

When Antie took us to the back room she didn’t just give us our dresses. She told us that we were very unique, and because of that, others had sought to control us. By signing the contract with Steve, he had become our controller and we had actually signed over ownership of our bodies, minds, and spirit. He could make us do anything he wanted. He was planning on taking us out of the country to where the laws are more flexible. She suspected that he intended to make us do hardcore porn and turn us into high priced whores. Then when we had worn out, he would sell us as sex slaves to the highest bidder.

This shocked us as we couldn’t believe someone could do such a thing. She did say that we were already bound, but she could shift the binding to aid us. But doing so was dangerous and in order for it to prevent the other people from interfering again, she would need to make the binding permanent. It did mean that we would be at the mercy of our master for the rest of our lives. But that we would be slaves to a fine, honorable man who would take care of us and ensure we were happy and loved. We knew she meant the handsome knight that had saved us. We readily agreed and she gave us the dress to put on. She put her hand on the bodice and said some funny sounding words before she gave it to us to put on. She gave us the specific words to say to Lord Wolf to cause the binding to shift to him.

When we came out of the back room, we each felt a strong lust for him. But, since we have always had a strong connection between us, Terrie, who went second had felt Kerrie’s binding. Terrie already felt locked in when she came out but when it hit her, both of us sank totally and utterly enthralled to our new Master. We would do anything for him. We hoped he would be pleased with us.

* * *

As Antie and my Kerrie left the tent, Terrie stepped up me and asked, “Lord Wolf, will you do me the honor of binding me, please?” as she turned around repeating what her sister said. I’ll admit that my brain had not reengaged at this point. The pleasure and lust were still overriding any thoughts except on the doing what was in front of me. I laced her up and she seemed to anticipate what was coming because she had already leaned forward on the table and shifted her feet wider. As soon as the final knot was tight the powerful surge of lust and dominance hit again, I was immediately hard again and plunged deep into her wet, tight pussy. I pounded her just as hard and as long as her sister. I reached forward and wrapped hand around her hair near the base of her skull and pulled her up off the table arching her back.

“You’re MINE!” I exclaimed as she moaned with each thrust. “You are both MINE!”

“Ohhhh yesssss, My Lord. We are yours . . . Completely . . . Seal it by cumming in my pussy, Master!”

I exploded. The deep voice inside cried out YES! as I unloaded into her hungry pussy. She cried out just like her sister did as the pleasure overwhelmed her. After a few moments, I pulled out and sank down in the chair. She immediately knelt before me and licked my cock clean.

“Thank you, Master. We won’t disappoint you. My sister and I will serve you to the best of our ability. I can’t wait to this again with her included.” She said with a smile.

Then she helped me get dressed. My brain still hadn’t caught up yet, but I did realize that powerful shifts had occurred. Within all three of us.

Antie, with her impeccable timing, returned with Terrie with bundles of stuff as I finished belting on the sword.

“Good, it’s about time.” She said as she had Terrie put the stuff down.

“I have some questions for you.” I stated. I wanted some clarification of what was going on.

“Well, those will have to wait. I have people waiting to see me. Ones who made appointments.” Antie said chidingly. “We will talk later, perhaps at the music festival this evening.”

She quickly shooed us out. I offered my arms to the twins and the locked in on each side and we made the short walk down to the ale house. I needed a drink. These two would fit in nicely there as waitresses.

Problem Solved (For Now)

We entered the busy ale house a buzz with cheer and merriment. I spot the flaming braid from across the room and she winked and flashed me one of her million-watt smiles. Pop calls out to me. The room cheers at the sound of my name. I wave as we head over the bar. Pop had already put a beer down in front me was we reach it.

“You, my friend, are a God send. Your help and your ideas have not only saved me from ruin but put me on the way to success. We have already sold 25 tankards.” He said pointing at the sign sitting on the bar with the picture of the mockup that Sam had sent me. “Here is a small initial payment.” He handed me a stack of bills totaling $1500.

“Well, I’m not done yet. Will these two do as your waitresses?” I replied with a smile. By this time, Kaetlyn had come over and joined us.

Jumping in she added, “For starters. You are really good for business.” Winking at me and introducing herself to the girls. “If you find anymore, send them our way.”

Kerrie said “My Lord, that man mentioned that other girls would be showing up later. Apparently, we were for show and they were to be the servers.”

That reminded me about the loose ends back at the corporate beer tent. It would not be good if someone found Steve before I had a chance to deal with him. I sent the girls off with Kaetlyn to get started and I finished off the beer. I left out the back to cut across the field. They had brought in a large dance floor and were adding a stage on either end of it. Keeping to the shadows as best I could, I made my way back to Steve.

There was a punishment due and going to jail for ever how long the government decided wouldn’t suffice. Out of the blue a face of an old friend popped into my mind. I smiled at the implications. I hoped she was still living in the big city a few hours away. Sandrella was a master at punishing men. I pulled out my phone and called on my way over to the corporate tent.