The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LORD WOLF—SECTION 3

LOOSE ENDS

My walk back was filled with images of what Steve had done to the twins and what I suspected he had planned for them. The idea of turning my girls into whores and sex slaves against their will burned me. The anger returned, and I was forming a plan that would serve true justice to this evil man.

I found him as I left him. Hog tied and out cold. My hand fell on a box of their special 12% brew that they only put in bottles. It was then that my rage took over. I pulled out one of the bottles and flipped Steve ass up. I twisted off the top of the beer and shoved it up his ass sinking several inches of the neck to the widest flair of the bottle. I have never been into guys at all, and this was not a sexual act. It was pure pay back for what he did to my girls in a truly humiliating way. This brought him around as he screamed through the gag. I let the beer drain into him for a bit and then flopped him over and got him up into a kneeling position. I could see he was trying not to sit back onto the bottle. The largest flair pressing painfully against his rectum. I grab a chair and sit down in front of him.

I grabbed Steve by the throat, “Do I have your attention?” I asked as I pushed Steve backwards. Steve’s eyes wide with fear nodded rapidly.

“Good. Right now the only thing standing between me and a mob of angry militant metoo feminists who would . . . well, I think you can imagine what they would want to do with you; . . . is me. Now I am going to ask you questions and are you are going to give me full and complete truthful answers. There will be no screaming or blubbering or begging. I ask, you answer. Maybe, just maybe we can work something out here. Now I am going to take out your gag as we are going to have a nice little chat. Agreed?”

Steve again nods fearfully, and I ripped the tape from his mouth.

“What were you planning to do with the twins before I interrupted you?”

“I was trying to get them to suck me off. Then I wanted to find a way to get them to sleep with me each night. Probably threaten them by releasing the naked pictures I have of them and blackmail them somehow.”

“How did you get the girls to sign the contract in the first place?”

“I found about them online and went looking for a way to convince them to do the overseas tour. I found out that their dad had a serious gambling problem and is deeply in debt to some pretty ruthless loan sharks. They were closing in and threatening to some major physical damage. So, I threw him a lifeline and a load of bull about taking the girls on a European tour for the summer. He took the money and ran.”

“What does the beer company know about all this?”

“Very little. They give me a long leash as long as I hit my sales goals. All they know is that there is an event and I sold a truck full of kegs that put me over my goal for the month already. I arranged the whole thing and plan on keep all the profits from the beer sales. I made a special deal with the real estate guy to be the exclusive beer provider. He had to allow the little guys but I’m the only corporate one. I’m supposed give his cut at the opening ceremony. I paid the guys to set up the tent and told them and the driver to come back Monday morning and pack it all up.”

“So just you from the company is going be here this weekend?”

“Yeah. I hired some girls from the local T&A shops to serve the beer while I schmoozed the rich business owners trying to find some more business.”

“What were your plans for after the festival?”

“I got us plane tickets to Caribbean. I also got some special drugs to help make them compliant and obedient. I have some contacts in the bondage porn world and was going to exploit their natural talents and whore them out at high class call girls when they weren’t shooting. Then after I got bored of playing with them, I would sell them to some rich guy as sex slaves.”

“You’re one sick twisted bastard.”

“It’s easy, I’ve done it many times before.”

That pushed my buttons, so I pressed back hard and covered mouth while he screamed for about 30 seconds.

“So, you were planning on disappearing with the twins after the event?”

“Yeah, I’ve liquidated all my assets and got everything ready to ghost. Everything is in the back of my rental. The cash, the drugs, the tickets, and my laptop with all my connections. I was counting on these two being my retirement package.”

My mind has been working at warp speed trying to figure out what this asshole was up to and how to deal with him and deliver justice. Turning him over to the cops wouldn’t be adequate. Besides, he could claim I had assaulted him and held him captive. No, it was time for some true justice. I remembered something Steve had said that meant I still didn’t have all the answers, but time was running out.

“Anything else you think I need to know or feel you need to share?”

“Look, you can keep the girls, the beer, I’ll even give you the cash. Just let me go and I’ll disappear.”

“I’ll think about it. For now, you take another nap.” I said as I clocked him again. That felt good. I put the gag back in. Leaving him there on the ground amongst the boxes, I pulled the sign back over him.

* * *

I went through the pile of clothes and pull out his wallet, keys, hotel room key, phone, and money clip. I then take it all out the back of the tent where the truck is backed into it. I stash the clothes in one of the compartments of the truck and work my way out the beside the truck trying not to draw attention to myself. I was hoping I can find Steve’s rental and way to get him out of here subtly. Coming around the truck, I run into eight young hotties standing around beside the truck. They were totally absorbed in playing on their phones and most had headphones in.

DAMN! T&A indeed! I thought. Each one was packing a pair of DDs or more, trim waists and round hips. Seeing me come out from around the beer truck, they all unplugged and gave me their attention. Each one was dressed in matching period costumes. They had a blue full-length skirt and a white off the shoulder cotton blouse with short sleeves. The faux leather under bust bodices were laced snug accenting their small waists and flair slightly as it ended at the top of the hips. Its shoulder straps came over the shoulder and down along outer edge of their very full breasts then came together in the front, cradled the underside and lifting and squeezing all that deliciousness together at the same time.

Their already lovely faces were all done up like they were doing a photo shoot. Extra thick lashes, smoky eyeliner, and popping lipstick. It all clashed with the Faire’s theme but probably what Steve has ordered. He had already provided them with costumes, so it made sense that he had given them directions on what to look like as well.

“You lovely ladies must be waiting for Steve, yes?” I said taking charge. They nodded.

“Well, I got good news and I bad news for you ladies. First, the jobs you were promised for no longer exist. Steve had an unfortunate incident and is unable to be here this weekend.”

“What?? I was promised three grand for this gig. I traded out prime shifts be here!” the spicy Latino irately interjected. “I expect something for my trouble.” The other girls nodded in agreement.

“Now, give me a moment please ladies, give me a chance to finish. But since you brought it up, was that $3000 total or $3000 plus tips?”

Now the girls were had looks of bewilderment on their faces.

“Obviously, Steve was a little short on the details and let you draw your own conclusions.

Now, since you have no plans for the next 3 days, I would like the honor of coming to your aid. May I propose an alternative?

Come work for me doing the same job. I’m not going to promise any wages, but all tips will be combined and split equally at the end of the event based upon the number of hours worked. You take your lead from the assistant manager, Kaetlyn and there will be no expectations of providing the management or patrons anything more than your lovely smiles and cheerful personalities and quality service. If you don’t walk out with at least $3000 in tips, I will add to the pot, until you do. Any questions?”

The girls looked around at each other and the Latino said “$3000 each guaranteed? I’m in as long as your partner isn’t a sleaze bag like Steve.” The others added their agreement.

“Excellent. I do request a few minor adjustments. First, this is in no way saying your effect is not spot on, but please tone down the makeup. We prefer the girl next door look. Second, you each are asked to wear the colors of your favorite knight. Me! So, if you would be so kind as to line up, I will adorn you with these lovely scarves. Also, please be so kind as to introduce yourself to me. I will do my best to remember them.”

First up was the de facto leader, Nikki. A definite Latin hottie, usually wearing a smirky look that said, “keep dreaming, punk.” She was one of the shorter ones, standing about 5′3″ with her long dark coffee colored straight hair in a ponytail hanging over her shoulder that probably came down to very shapely ass based upon the way it whipped about when she talked. She stepped up and I folded the scarf several times and then wrapped it around her neck and tied it with the knot off to the side. The few inches of tails falling to the front and back. If I hadn’t been watching for it, I would have missed it. Her eyes widen slightly, and her breath sucked in slightly. I wasn’t sure but didn’t think she even consciously felt the shift. This was definitely different than the twin’s reaction, but this was just a simple tie versus the tighten and securing of the laces of the twin’s bodices.

“Thank you, Sir.” Nikki said and took the edges of her skirt and slightly curtsied.

“The pleasure is all mine.” I replied with a smile.

I continued through the pack. Next came the taller blue-eyed blondes, Natalie and Amanda. Then the brunettes with their sultry brown eyes and disarming smiles, Ashley and Morgan. Then Cassidy with her black hair and sharp contrasting sapphire blue eyes and 1000-watt smile. Next came the biggest pair of tits I had ever seen, at least in real life. I was pretty sure most of the girls had their gals enhanced, but Sandy’s were obviously stuffed with cantaloupes on her small 5′3″ frame. But it was her large dark chocolate eyes and silky hair that told of her Indian heritage. Last came Amber, the only redhead of the bunch, with emerald eyes and smattering of freckles that made me wonder how far down her cleavage they went.

Turns out Steve had gone to every Hooters, Twin Peaks and other similar establishments in a 3-hour radius to come up with this collection of buxom beauties. Picking the best that he could that would take him up on his offer.

“Now, ladies. I want to lay a few ground rules before we get started. First off, you will take your orders for Kaetlyn. Her orders are my orders. Second, we are all in this together. The goal is cooperation and quality service. I don’t want any squabbling or jealousy or any sort of drama, Understand? We are a team, we support one another, we care about each other, and we help each other out. It doesn’t matter who gets the big tippers, we all benefit the same. If one of you has a problem, ask for help. If you have an issue with someone, you talk about it nicely and respectfully to resolve it. If you can’t, you go to Kaetlyn and her solution will be final. We want to have fun, take care of the customers, and make a pile dough.” I said. The girls all cheered at the end.

KICKING OFF THE PARTY

“Ladies please gather your things, we have a short stroll down to the Ale House and I don’t know about you, but I like to make an entrance.” I cheerfully said as a plan formed in my mind. I did have money coming out of my pocket if didn’t these ladies didn’t have customers to serve and tip them.

I had them line up in a column of twos with the shorter Nikki and Sandy in front, then the brunettes, Ashley and Morgan, then contrasting of Amber and Cassidy, finally the tall blondes, Natalie and Amanda bringing up the rear.

“Alright ladies we’re going to have an impromptu parade announcing your arrival. What I would like for you to do is walk down the street in the center with a few feet in between you and 4-5 feet between each pair. I want you to act like you are in a parade and walk at an easy pace. The goal is to attract attention. Greet anyone who makes eye contact, wave and share those amazing smiles of yours. The goal is to create a stirring that will bring the people flocking to you and fill that tip jar. I’ll be out front clearing your path.”

I moved to the front and hollered back, “Let’s knock there socks off!” as I led them out into the street.

Now as you would imagine, 8 luscious hotties strutting down the street is going to attract attention. Most people moved out of the way for Lord Wolf and acknowledged me, but the girls stole the show. Waving, smiling, and giving encouraging looks create a major scene. We hadn’t gone more than 100 feet when I heard a loud bass drum thumping in time to my left foot falls. Then additional drumbeats joined in adding multiple counter beats. I saw through the crowd a group of musicians who had noticed the spectacle and decided to compliment us. The flute player picked up the beat with an upbeat march and the two guitarists joined in as well. By the time we reached them they had split apart with the flute and guitar on my left and the drummer and other guitar on my right. As we passed them, they fell into step off to each side and a step or two behind me. Now it really was a parade that drew everyone’s attention.

The gaping mouths and popping eyes of the onlookers were quite common, but it was the actual drooling that was a bit surprising. I overheard more than one “DAMN!” from the crowd and I couldn’t agree more.

The whole thing caused a significant number of people to follow this spectacle to its destination. As we approach the Ale House, I waved to the flutist and asked them to play for a bit while we went inside.

I held open the flap and marveled at the beauties and the size of the crowd that was gathering. MacClane was behind the bar pulling a beer and of course it overflowed since his attention was on the amazing hotness that had just entered. Kaetlyn came over immediately. “Are these for me or for you?”

“For you to start. You asked for help and here they are. You are the boss, you run the show. Let me introduce you.” I ran through the names and got all but Ashley’s name right. “Ok, ladies. This is Kaetlyn. She is the assistant manager here and she runs the show. If you need anything see her. The big guy over there is Pop MacClane. If you get trouble, just holler.”

I stepped back outside while Kaetlyn stepped up and gave the girls the quick rundown of the game and sent them to work. Facing a large curious crowd, I waved to the musicians and they wrapped up their song. I led the applause. “Let’s hear it for the wandering minstrels!”

“Thank you everyone for joining us as we kick off this festival, as you saw, the new staff has just arrived and if you will give us a few minutes to get them squared away, we will get your drinks as quickly as possible. We are selling something special this year we like to call the bottomless tankard, well at least as bottomless as the law allows. Today, it is available for preorder only $75. We did have a delay in shipping, but I am promised they will be here in the morning and you can pick them up then. You can get the all the details inside. Thank you for your patronage and please tip the lovely ladies generously. Much appreciated. Enjoy the Faire!”

The crowd cheered and clapped. As they did, the girls rolled the whole side of the tent up opening the space up tremendously. They had already done the other side. I headed for the back of the tent since I had some unfinished business back at the other beer tent. Pop pulled me over. He was ecstatic. “Wow, this is amazing. I was afraid I wasn’t going to be able to cover my expenses. Now, not only did you bring me 10 beauties to attract the crowds, but you did it with style. Now, I’m starting to think I might run out of beer. Then they will all go down to the corporate swill joint.”

“You haven’t heard? They had some issues with the management and will not be opening at all. So, yes you will run out. But I have acquired that supply of swill if you are willing to sell it. You can even pass it off as whatever you want.”

“Really? I heard that they weren’t at the opening ceremony and that they might not open till tomorrow. But not at all? That is fantastic. I’ve already gone through a few kegs and there is room in the cooler for a few of that brew. I’ll call it my blonde brew and start serving it once the die hards get loaded and to those weak asses who don’t what real beer is.” Pop said with a big smile.

“I’ll get a couple of guys to ferry them back and forth for you and to help with crowd control. I’m afraid I’ve brought you more sexiness than you can manage on your own.” I replied sharing the grin. Slapping Pop on the back I wished him good luck and happy pouring. I was sliding out the back flap when I ran smack into the Kaetlyn standing right outside the flap with her hands on her hips and sour look on her face. Her flaming copper hair framing her face like fire. God, she looks hot when she’s mad. I thought.

“I want a word with you” she said sternly. I knew well enough to just keep my trap shut, but my face went from shock to innocent questioning. Trying to hold the look but quickly changed to sultry, she stepped up to him putting her hand on my chest and asked “What’s a girl got to do to get one of those lovely scarves?” breaking into a smile that probably got her out of a lot of trouble.

“My apologies, my sweet Kaetlyn.” I said as I pulled one from my stash and folded it while I continued, “All you need to ask for it”

“My Lord, will you allow me to wear your colors?” She asked sincerely.

“It would be my honor.” I replied as I wrapped it around her neck. She had lifted her hair out of the way as I tied the knot. As I finished it, she softly gasped as he saw her eyes widen reacting to the binding. She looked up at me questioningly at first but that quickly gave way to adoration.

“Thank you, My Lord” she said reverently as she reached up and pulled my head down planting a deep passionate kiss on my lips. I wrapped her up in a tight embrace pulling her into my body. She felt amazing.

Pulling back but not out of the embrace, she said “Not only are you racking up the rewards I owe you but now you claim my service. I get the feeling we are going to be spending a lot of time together, my lord.”

“I look forward to that but we both have things that need our attention now. It will just have to wait until there is time for to allow you to reward me properly. Let me ask you really quick, tell me honestly happened when I tied on the scarf?”

She gave a me a puzzled look as she thought. “Well, the desire to be filled by you was quite strong from before since you had done so much for me and my father. But, once that surge flowed through me, now . . . I desire to serve you. To obey you and make you proud of me. The lust and longing are deeper. You can have me anytime, anywhere. But I recognize that it will be at your choosing. I feel that pressuring you would cause you to be displeased with me. But I will do my best to tempt you to use me.” She said with that knowing smile and her pelvis rubbing her crotch against mine.

“Thank you, Kaetlyn, I want you to know that I think you are just as beautiful and smoking hot as the rest of the gang but more importantly, you got brains too.” I replied. I was definitely tempted but pushed her to arm’s length, signaling that now was not the time.

“Handsome, wise and observant.” She replied sarcastically. “I’m not sure what to make of you but I pretty sure it’s going to lead to trouble . . . I like it!” She said as she tucked back inside to manage the chaos.

I worked my way back to the beer tent to deal with more loose ends. Pulling out my phone, I checked to see if my old acquaintance was able to help me with my trash problem. Smiling at the affirmative and aggressive response, I felt relief that I didn’t have to deal with this problem myself.

TAKING OUT THE TRASH & RECRUITING HELP

As I cut back across the event field area, I noticed the bandstands had been completed and they were nearly done with the additional seating. I crossed the field and made my way out past the truck into the street again nervously playing with the rental car key fob. I wanted to check on Steve, but since the tent didn’t look disturbed, I wasn’t too worried about it. It was then the boy who saw me with the twins came up to me.

“Hey, Mister. Can I talk to you a sec?” he asked. I nodded as we moved off to one side of the street next to the tent wall.

“How did you get all those hot babes to . . .” he left it hanging not really knowing how to ask what he wanted to ask.

“How did I attract them? ? ?

did I get them to like me? ? ?

How did I get them to do what I say? ? ?

How did I get them to want to . . . be with me? ? ?” I asked realizing that he was in awe of my prowess with the ladies.

“Yeah.” He replied sheepishly.

“Magic. And a lot of failures that I learned from along the way. I’ll tell you what. I could use some help. Do you think you could take this fob and find the car that it goes to?” I said holding up the key set. He nodded. “Alright, you find it and come find me and show me where it is, and I will give you one of my secrets. Deal?”

“Sure.” He said as his eyes got big as he thought for sure he was getting the better end of the deal.

“My friend said he had parked right through there and it should be close by. What’s your name?” I said pointing at the entrance across from the beer truck.

The boy took off at a run. Yelling “Billy” as he darted away. I smiled as I watched him go.

Just then, Jimmy walked up. Perfect timing. He walked up to me and stuck his finger in my chest. “You have been holding out on me. I saw that parade of hotness you strutted through the streets. Where did you find all of those gorgeous babes? And why have you not brought them to the gym?”

“Actually, they all found me shortly before that. I just helped them out. Just like you are going to help me out. What are your plans for the weekend?”

“Just enjoying the Faire. Especially since you are going to be competing in the Knight’s Challenge.” He replied. (I hadn’t even had time to think about the challenge and what it all entailed yet.)

“Well, how would you like to spend most of your time watching over those beauties? With the corporate beer stand not going to open, I want to make sure things don’t get out of hand over at my end of the Faire. Think you could get a couple of you buddies to help manage the crowd and move beer kegs around for me? I’ll even let you drink on the job as long as you stay focused and on top of things.”

“So, you want me to hang out at your place with all those fine lasses and you will pay the tab? Even let me invite some of buds to join me. What’s the catch?” He wondered.

“You have to mind the redheaded spitfire, move beer kegs from here to there, although for you that could be considered a workout, and dispose of the trash. Literally and figuratively. What do you say?” I replied.

“I’m in, but the others might want some cash.”

I took him around to the beer truck and we got the dolly off and loaded it with a couple kegs and he took off for the ale house. Billy had returned halfway through our conversation, but he stood off to the side smiling really big while I finished with Jimmy. He took me down the first row of cars and pointed out the black Escalade then he handed me the keys.

“Alright, Billy. Thank you, you did great. I could really use a guy like you this weekend. I’m going be pretty busy and going to need a few squires to help me out with stuff. Would you and buddies like to help me out?”

“I would but not sure about the others. They like to goof off a lot. John, my older brother is kinda our leader. They let me hang around with them sometimes.”

“Did you share with them what you saw? They saw the parade, didn’t they?” I asked. He nodded and I continued, “Well I will make you boys a deal. I will teach you all about girls and how to get them to like you, go out with you, and if you are really good, I’ll show you how to get their clothes off and make love to them. All you need to do is be my squires for the weekend. How does that sound?” I asked. I could tell I had him because he was grinning from ear to ear and had started bouncing a bit.

“I’ll go ask them.” He said as he started to take off. I grabbed his arm.

“No, I want your answer now. You make the decision for yourself first.”

“Yes, sir. I will take your deal.” He replied.

“Alright.” I said pulling one of scarves from my belt. “This marks you as my squire for the time being.” I said as I wrapped it around his upper arm twice and tying it off.

“First, I promised you one of my secrets about women. Rule #1, be confident and respectful. Girls like guys who know or act like they know what they are doing and where they are going. But be nice and courteous to them along the way.

Now, I want you to find the big Celtic warrior you saw me with. He should be down at the ale house. Tell him to meet me back here at the truck as soon as he is done with his delivery. Then I want you to go find the King. Do you know who he is? Good. Tell him the corporate beer tent is not going to open at all. They had an emergency and had to abandon the Faire. Got it? Then go find you buddies and give them my offer. I’ll be back at the ale house soon and if they have any questions, I will answer them there.”

“Yes, milord” Billy said and took off.

I waited a bit till he was out of sight and no one else was around before I approached the SUV. I searched through the bags I found in the back. There was a duffle bag full of cash, lots of cash. I also found Steve’s briefcase with his laptop, a bottle of pills, a fat manila envelope, and other papers. There was also a huge empty duffle bag back there as well. That gave me an idea. I took all the stuff from the SUV and put it into the huge duffle only filling about a quarter of it and made my way back to the beer truck. I stashed all the stuff in the cab of the truck. Jimmy walked up as I was finishing up.

“I got a couple guys coming tomorrow and one guy who was already here. Scott is down there now. You weren’t kidding, that redhead is a real spitfire. She has things well under control. What did you need to see me about?” Jimmy asked.

“Well, I forgot to give you this.” I said as I wrapped the scarf around his arm like I had Billy. I watched his eyes this time and saw the shift.

“Now Jimmy, tell me, who am I to you and who are you to me?”

“You are my lord. I am your protector and servant.” He replied calmly.

“Alright. Wait here and make sure no one enters the tent.” I said as I took the duffle bag and slid into the tent.

It was darker now with only the two lights shining from the center poles. I made my way over to the pile hiding Steve and pulled back the tarp. He was awake and scared. I could smell the piss he must have let loose while I was gone. He still had the bottle up his ass.

“Listen up. I’ve decided to take you up on your offer. I’m keeping all your stuff, but I am letting you live and will let you go once it is safe. For now, I need to get you out of here. If you are quiet and behave, I won’t throw you off a bridge like this and let you drown.”

He nodded his agreement as I dropped the duffel beside him. I managed to cram him inside and get it zipped up. I called Jimmy inside, but he said Billy had come back looking for me. I went outside to see what he needed.

“Milord, Miss Kaetlyn is asking for you. The event leaders are looking for you since you are one of the knights that is supposed to be participating in tonight’s dance festival. You are supposed to have a dance card and find 10 ladies to fill it with. She is holding the card for you. I have also delivered your message to the King as well but haven’t had a chance to visit with my friends.”

“Well done, Billy. Please ask Kaetlyn to do her best at filling up the card for me while I finish up here. I will join her shortly.” I said sending him back off.

There were numerous people passing by on their way into the festival area. It was too risky to take the bag out now. I asked Jimmy to go around to the front and remove the beer signs from in front of the tent. I hopped up in the truck and backed it up, so it was completely inside the tent. It just barely fit missing the near center pole by a few inches. I grabbed the pills out of the briefcase and bottle of water that was in there. I dropped three pills in the water and shook it up. Jimmy came back and tossed the signage off to one side and he help me lower the large flap of the tent, sealing in the truck. I told him to only use this entrance to come get kegs when Pop needed them. He agreed and headed back towards the ale house.

I ducked back inside and unzipped the bag. I showed Steve the water bottle and he nodded quickly. I removed the gag and held up to his lips until he finished it. Then replaced the gag and told him it will be a bit before I could move him to the SUV. I pushed him back in and zipped the bag most of the way up. I then headed back to the ale house to deal with the next problem.

I thought this was going to be a nice relaxing weekend at the Faire.