The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lord Wolf — SECTION 4

We left Lord Wolf dealing with Steve, the corporate beer salesman/trafficker, but he was called away because of another demand on his time as a Knight Challenger. He had rescued the twins, found the bar maids, and recruited guys to handle crowd control the ale house.

Putting Out Fires

After leaving Steve bound gagged and stuffed in the duffel bag, I worked my way back to the ale house. My stomach had decided it had enough and started actively growling. So, I stopped by one of the vendors and got a couple large meat sticks on my way. I also stop back in the fabric shop where I had picked up the scarves.

The proprietor came over as I came in and followed me to the bolt of fabric that was almost the same color as my tabard.

“Could you make several basic tabards with just a hole in the top and falling down around the thighs? I am needing to some for a few boys that have agreed to squire for me this weekend.”

“Well, I might be able to do 1 or 2 by in the morning.” He begrudgingly admitted.

I pulled out a couple hundred-dollar bills and held them out before him. “I need at least 6. And also need some 6-foot sashes about 3-4 inches wide for my men at arms. I’m sure you have seen my Celtic warrior about. Similar to what the Celts wore back then.”

His eye lit up at the cash and said he could make that happen. I told him I would check by in the morning and headed back down the street. Several people greeted me and wished me luck in the tournament along the way.

My mind was on this dance card. I really didn’t know what to expect. I had dated a dance teacher for a several months during a project and got introduced to several different styles but wasn’t sure what was expected of me. I was lost in thought not really paying attention to where I was when Antie pulled me into her tent.

“Time to change outfits, young man. Tabards and swords are for the field. You need to get ready for dancing.” She said as she handed me a matching blue vest as she undid the belt and whipped off the tabard. She then helped me pull the vest over my head and quickly did up the rows of laces that ran from the short neck collar to the short flair at the bottom that came to just below my belt line. It was actually blue on blue brocade silk and the shoulders extended out over my arm. It was pretty cool that just swapping the top out I could go from defending the realm to ready for court. Antie fussed a bit with it and was promising me answers soon, and then as quickly as I was pulled in, I was shoved back out.

Getting thrown out of Antie’s tent again was not what I was hoping for. There were a number of unnatural things happening and I was at the center of it. I knew it all started when Antie grabbed me and fired up my loins. First, I helped fix the tent pole. That necessarily wasn’t out of character for me. It was the way I did it. I just stepped in, took charge and people actually did what I told them to do. Also, I had a strong confidence in what needed to be done and just did it. Things really got crazy when I received that amazing blow job, from that spitfire hottie ten years younger than me. Supposedly thanking me for my help. That was the first thank you I had ever received like that. She left leaving a very strong impression that further, more intense sexual activities will be happening at a later date. She now says she is my servant and will let me take her anytime, anywhere. Not that I am complaining, I would just like an explanation.

Then the incident with Steve. Well, I would like to think that I would have intervened before, but I wouldn’t have just hit him like that. Then the twins. Those amazing, lovely twins that I . . . claimed as my own. There isn’t another word for it. And they called me MASTER. They too were promising more incredible sexual experiences in my very near future.

I am not sure the current status of the serving crew. I’m pretty sure they will do what I want, but not sure if they also want to fuck me as well. Not that I would kick any of them out of my bed, it was just a lot to take in for a guy who let’s face it isn’t the stud that Jimmy is or the Hulk that Scott is. Just an ordinary guy. Well, at least I used to be.

I had started to put a few things into place. Looking back, the women who had thrown themselves at me were ones I had helped in some way and wanted to thank me, to reward me. That reward included my cock ending up in one of their holes.

I knew the tying of something on someone would bind that person to me. Like the girls and Jimmy. They would be my servants. I vaguely remember something Antie saying about ties, binds, & thralls. But no idea if it was permanent or if it wore off after a while. Or how strong the commitment is to do what I ask. Would someone just give me all their house I asked for it? Would they commit a felony for me? Just no idea of the limitations to it all. There were still a lot of empty holes in this puzzle and I was missing a number of pieces. I tried fit what I knew into place. Perplexed I continued the short distance to the ale house.

As I walked in, someone yelled “Lord Wolf!” and everyone cheered. I was getting used to the celebrity status and being recognized wherever I went. Kaetlyn was at the bar helping Pop. She loaded up a tray for one of the twins as I approached the bar. The twin curtsied and kissed me on the cheek. Then she picked up the tray and went out to the floor to deliver them. Kaetlyn dragged me over to the back corner.

“Where have you been? The Faire organizers have been looking for you for over an hour now. Did you get lost or did you aid another damsel in distress, and she was busy giving you your reward?” She asked teasingly.

“I’ve been tying up loose ends.” I said sharply.

Getting the hint, she quickly brought me up to speed on this whole dance card thing. Because I am now a competing knight, one of my duties is to dance with 10 of the ladies of the court. Not sure why we had to, but it was one of the new things that the Faire committee came up with. Also, they had deemed that the queen was to dance with each knight. I saw on the card she had given me ‘the Queen’ had been already typed into slot #6 on my form. Kaetlyn had been able to get 8 of the slots filled with ladies already. I was missing slot 2 and slot 10. She said the everything at the ale house was running smoothly now that they had plenty of help and she commented on the men I had selected for bouncers. They too were drawing attention from the females in the crowd. She had a schedule for the girls set up so that they had plenty of breaks and time to relax and enjoy the Faire if they wanted. I thanked her for her help and She started to tell me she wanted to dance with me as well. Just not here, but somewhere we could do it nice and slow. And naked. She flashed that amazing smile at me and scooted off to help Pop. But before she got out of reach, I did swat her on her ass.

The other twin came over and grabbed my arm pressing herself against me. She whispered in my ear that they both could still feel my cum, that had dripped out of their pussys, drying on their thighs. They hoped that tonight after the festivities were over, we could spend the rest of the night trying to satiate the lust that was burning within us. I got hard over her description and her soft body pressed against mine. They hoped they could satisfy me as she squeezed my cock with her hand. Pulling back and giving me a peck on the cheek, she winked and left me standing there trying to get the blood back to my brain. I caught the eye of the other one and she winked too. Oh my god! What has Antie given me? I thought. But that would have to wait. I had too many irons in the fire that needed my attention.

NEW RECRUITS

Jimmy came over and introduced me to Scott, one of the guys who was helping keep things under control. Scott made Jimmy look small. Standing 6′7″ with broad shoulders and had the ability to look at someone and they just shut up. I guess being a former inside linebacker for a pro team will do that. I tied the scarf around the upper part of his giant bicep. I had less tails than I did for the girls’ necks. I noticed Billy just outside the tent trying to catch my attention. I thanked Scott for joining us and looked forward to getting to know him later. I told them I had ordered some special sashes for them to wear and they should be ready tomorrow.

I made my way over to Billy and he led me across the street where his buddies were standing around trying to look cool. Billy stayed beside me as we got close and they all turned and gave me their attention.

“Is what Billy said true?” One of the boys off to the side asked expectantly.

“I am Lord Wolf.” I said sticking my hand out to shake their hands. I worked through the group of 7 boys. Each one giving his name. “Most likely, what did he tell you?”

“That you would teach us about girls and how to get them to fuck us.” Kyle stated.

“Not so.” Billy rebuffed. “I said he would teach us about how get girls to like us and want to go out with us. And maybe get to the physical stuff.”

Holding my hands up I took charge. “Alright. Here is what I am proposing. I need some help this weekend and am willing to accept you to be my squires for the whole weekend. I expect you to do what I ask and help me since I have a lot on my plate this weekend. IF you do that, I will then spend the next several months teaching you what I know about women. We will meet once a week and by the end of the summer you should be able to easily get a girlfriend and know how to make her experience the best orgasm of her life. Which will most likely have her willing to do just about anything you want her to so she can experience that pleasure time and time again. That’s assuming you do what I tell you to do and not let your hormones do your thinking for you. Billy here has already made the decision to be my squire. Which of you lot want’s in?” I asked.

I watched their faces throughout my spiel and saw that I had piqued the interest in most of them. Several were ready to say yes but were looking to John before saying anything.

“What if I can’t be here the whole time? I supposed to watch my little sister tomorrow afternoon.” Dave, one of to my left asked.

“I want you here the whole time I am. A squire is resourceful. Find a way. Get a friend to watch her. Tell your parents the situation and see what ideas you can come up with. But if you say yes, I expect you to be here.” I replied.

“Boys, an offer like this doesn’t come along but once in a May Day full moon. I suggest stop allowing fear to keep you from taking a risk and say yes to my proposal. Decide for yourself and do not look to anyone for guidance except within. It expires in 60 seconds.” I said throwing down the figurative gauntlet.

They all looked around at each other and then at John. All but John and Peter stepped forward.

Peter looked disappointed. “I want to, but I can’t. My family is going to visit my grandfather who is in hospice and is not likely to live much longer. This will most likely be the last time I’ll ever see him.” He said regretfully.

“That’s rough.” I said stepping over to him and putting my hand on his shoulder. “That is a justifiable reason and I would not want you to say yes and missed that. Come see me when you get back.” He nodded.

John stood up defiantly and stated, “Well, I think you’re full of shit. I’m not going to be some gopher for the next two days for you. You might have all these clowns fooled but not me. You can’t teach me what I don’t already know or could find out on online. Besides, I already got a girl.”

The name just popped into my head. “You mean Jenny Baker? I heard that she broke up with you last week because you were rude, crass, and lame. And she denies your claim of taking her virginity that you seem to be so proud of spreading around.” I riffed. I don’t know where it came from, it just popped in my brain and out my mouth.

John turned white and the rest of the boys looked at him expecting him to retort, but he just walked away. His head bowed, defeated. The boys turned to me with shock and amazement on their faces.

“Alright, Peter, you have a safe journey. The rest of you I will see you here in the morning at 8:30 am at the north parking lot by the bridge. Wear blue jeans, white t-shirts, and comfortable shoes. I suspect there will be a lot of walking tomorrow. Any questions?”

They all shook their heads no. I said good night and headed up the street to finish filling out my dance card. Billy trailed behind me as we turned the corner into the event area he finally spoke.

“How . . . How did you know?” Billy asked incredulously.

I just smiled, “Magic.” Since I didn’t have a clue, and after what had been happening today, it was my best answer. It did add another question to the growing list for Antie. “I don’t think I am going to need you the rest of the night if you need to take off.” I offered. Thinking he might need to leave with the other boys.

“Well, I’m not sure how I am going to get home tonight. I rode with John and Peter up here. I got the impression that John was leaving immediately, and Peter was catching a ride with Mike and Dominic.” Billy replied leaving the implication hanging.

I thought about my situation. I wasn’t sure how things were going to play out. I still had Sophia’s key in my pocket, but a lot had changed in the few hours since she gave it to me. I suspected she was still expecting me to take her home. I also had to the twins to take care of as well. They were promising an enjoyable night back at the hotel. I wondered if that Spitfire wanted a piece of me as well tonight.

“Are you a safe driver?” I asked.

“Yes sir. I’ve had my license for over a year now with no accidents or tickets. My dad said if I so much as got a scratch on the car; he would make me walk for a month.”

“Well, I’m sure we will find some way to get you home tonight. But right now, I got to find a couple more dance partners before it is too late. So, go find something to keep yourself occupied. Otherwise, I will find something for you to do. Like wash beer mugs for Pop.”

“I’ll find something to keep me busy, sir. Just holler if you need me. I’ll be around.” He said smiling before he disappeared into the crowd. I looked over the vast group of people gathered around the tables and went hunting for dance partners.

Do You Want To Dance

The whole music festival was part dance, part battle of the bands. The winning musical group would have the honor of playing for the banquet tomorrow and get a handsome sum from the King. Apparently, the group that had joined the impromptu parade was part of the battle and they had changed their name to the one I had come up with off the top of my head during my brief speech. It seems that ‘Wandering Minstrels’ is a cooler name than ‘The 4 Dudes.’

I made my way to the event area where they had set up tables and chairs along the sides of the dance floor and then bleachers behind those. The tables were for the ‘nobles’ and the bleachers were for the ‘commoners’. The first groups were beginning to get set up and I only had about 10 minutes before the first dance.

Fortunately, #2 found me. As I was approaching the tables, an attractive blonde in her 40s saw me and waved as she quickly headed my direction. She dodged people and chairs, her long brown gown’s skirt flowing behind her. The dress was off the shoulder with cream turned out trim at the neckline and fluffy cuffs. The front was embroidered, and a matching cream belt offset her waist and wide hips. Her ample bosom bounced nicely as she covered the distance between us. Her honey blonde hair flowed around her, and she looked familiar for some reason.

“Oh, there you are Lord Wolf!” She exclaimed as she leaped up into my arms taking me into a full embrace. Naturally, I hung on to her. She whispered in my ear “Please play along. I’m hoping to make my ex-husband jealous.”

She released her grasp and started to pull back. I let go enough for her to find her feet and then pulled her back into me with my right arm around her waist not allowing her to step back but enough for us to continue the conversation intimately. I focused on her sky-blue eyes as we talked just inches apart. Which was really hard since her voluptuous bosom was on full display due to the wide low neckline of her dress.

She continued a bit loudly, “I want to thank you for taking care of Amanda. (That was why she looked familiar. Amanda was one of the blonde servers.) She’s my daughter. When I heard that she was going to working for the corporate beer sleazeball, I feared she was in over her head. She already drives me crazy working for the local diner off the highway. I had to come out here this evening to check on her when I found out you had taken her and the other girls in and even promised them so much money.”

“Of course, it was my pleasure.” I said smiling at the innuendo she implied. “It was fortuitous that they had arrived when they did. It saved me a big hassle trying to find servers on such short notice. They are all working out nicely over at the ale house.” I replied.

“Now, I need your help. Please tell me that you will be my partner for the 2nd dance.”

She tried to talk her way out of it saying there were younger, prettier girls for me to ask.

“Who would care about such young barely budding girls when there is a prime rose in full bloom before me?” I said playing it up.

Even though she was overtly flirting with me, I could also see the signs of her arousal as I held her. The slight blush had colored her cheeks and her breathing had become heavier. Her left hand that was wrapped behind me was rubbing my back a bit. It was the eyes that gave her away the most. I could tell I had done enough for her to want to be filled. I heard her gasp as I leaned and spoke in her ear.

“I don’t know where he is but any fool willing to let you go is an idiot. Would you tell me your name so I can add it to my card?” I asked softly, my breath hot against her neck. She struggled to get out “Rachel” since I had just spiked her arousal even more. I broke off, stepping back and kissing her hand, promising to count the minutes till our time together on the dance floor.

She stood there a bit dazed before slowly finding her way back to her seat. I had overheard a group of younger girls a few tables over tormenting and belittling another girl, Jessica, about not having anyone ask her to dance. From what I had gathered, Jessica had spent several months practicing the dances we were supposed to do this evening. But, according to her so called friends, due to her plumpness, none of the knights or other nobles had asked her.

I thought she was quite lovely. She was larger than most of the other girls, but from what I could tell, she wore it very well. She was probably about 5′9″ and big boned. A very nice pair of melons and round ass. It was the sour look on her face that needed to be corrected. I saw my opportunity fill my last slot. I made my way over to their table.

“Oh, there you are, Jessica! I have been looking high and low for you. Where have you been hiding? I hope you still have a dance available for me. I know I saved my last dance just for you.” I said gushingly.

The look on the other girls’ faces was priceless. My reputation had proceeded me and my fawning over Jessica left them dumbfounded. I didn’t even glance at them pretending to only see Jessica. She was a bit surprised and quickly turned triumphant as she did agree to fill my last dance.

“I look forward to ending my night with you, my lovely.” I said as I moved on giving her a wink and a smile. The girls broke into a whisper fit as soon as I was a few feet away.

I saw the other knights had gathered off to one side of the stage and made my way over. I introduced myself and brought up the fact I had just completed my card and asked what I’m supposed to do with it. Most of the other guys still had a slot or two left as well and I pointed them in Jessica’s direction, mentioning she was an excellent dancer and would make them look good out there on the floor. One by one, the knights made their way over and filled their slots. The two guys who were short 2 slots got Jessica first and then asked if any of her friends knew how to dance as well as her. They got the slots filled and Jessica was now the prima donna of her table.

One of the Faire people had come over to us and gave us the run down on the how things were going to play out. Each band would play one song, alternating back and forth between the stages at either end of the large dance floor. The nobles, led by us, would dance 2 songs then break for 2 songs to allow the commoners a chance on the floor. I could tell that most of the knights were less than thrilled about being forced to dance. They’d rather be slaying dragons than doing this. He also gathered the names of our 1st partner since there would be an introduction as we took the floor.

Kaetlyn was standing at a nearby table trying to get my attention. I excused myself and joined her. She took my arm and quickly took me around to meet the other women on my list, introducing me. It was so quick I wasn’t sure I’d remember who was when, but at least they now knew me and hopefully they would come find me at the right time. They all seemed excited to be my dance partner. I guess celebrity status has its advantages.

I looked across the field and saw the corporate beer tent and was reminded of my remaining loose end. Hopefully, the drugs in the water would make him sleep but I really didn’t know. My friend had texted me she was on her way. I thanked Kaetlyn when we were done and asked her to send Scott to me. I had an errand I needed him to do for me. I was also scanning the crowd for Antie. The number of unanswered questions was growing.

We were given our 5-minute cue and I rounded up Tracy Vanderpool. One of the directors of a local non-profit that worked with disadvantaged kids. Kaetlyn picked the lookers for sure. Tracy’s round face and apple cheeks were framed by her flowing darker blonde hair. The right amount of curves were on display in her fancy dress. I found out she was a former local news anchor who had taken up this cause.

We were about to take our spot in line to be introduced when Scott came into view. I quickly took my leave and met him halfway. I asked him to meet me over by the south bandstand after my second dance. I then quickly returned to Tracy as they introduced the couple in front of us.

I’d like to say it was all grace and style on the floor, but it wasn’t. I was just not nearly as bad as the others. It was a renaissance version of line dancing and I picked it up pretty well but several of my fellow knights had two left feet. Tracy did fine and thanked me for not stepping on her feet and I thanked her for her grace and charm as we separated to find our next partners before the band struck up again.

Rachel was easy to find. She had been watching me the whole time and she made her way over. This dance however was much more intimate, and we were much closer together as we moved. Rachel took every opportunity to rub against my tool and if the lights were brighter, her blush would be very evident. As the song ended, she grabbed my hand and led me off the floor and behind the north bandstand where they were about to play. There was a small alcove that was hidden back there that she pulled me into. She then turned and like the cougar she was, she pounced on me.

Her lips pressed hot against mine, her tongue pushing in and dueling with mine. My hands holding her close and rubbing against her zipper and loosening it a few inches. “My god, you are such a stud. I haven’t been this turned on since college.” She said as her hands fumbled with my pants. “I want this cock.” Her boobs were now ready to break free. The only thing holding her dress up was the sleeves that were slipping down her arms. At this angle, I could make out the edges of her nipples on those large lovely melons hanging before me.

As she pulled my cock out, she sank down to her knees and began to worship it. She started sucking as the band not 10 feet away on the stage started playing. She hollowed her cheeks desperate to suck out my seed. Saliva was dripping down her cleavage and those lovely tits broke free. The dress fell down and she pulled her arms free. Seeing them bounce as she worked my rod and urge filled me. I reached down and pulled her up a bit and slid my rock hard cock in between them. She quickly pushed them together and bounced up and down sending waves of pleasure through my tool. She would take a second on the down stroke to lick and swirl my head pushing me higher and higher. Soon I was ready to blow and pulled back and pumped my cum all over her tits giving her a nice pearl necklace. She just rubbed it in like it was lotion. Cooing the whole time. She thanked me and told me to take care of Amanda for her this weekend. Just as the band was wrapping up its song. We pulled ourselves together and I sent her off first. I waited a bit and glanced up to the bandstand. I saw the drummer looking and she flashed me a thumbs up. I held my finger up in front of my lips asking for her discretion. She nodded as I slipped back out into the crowd.

Scott had been wondering around looking for me since I didn’t come find him. I pulled him off to the side. I told him I needed him to deliver a vehicle to the airport for me. That he would be met by someone and they would take the vehicle and he would need to take a taxi to a bar and then an Uber home. I gave him a couple hundred dollars and told him to meet me after dance #4 and I would show him where it was.

Dances 3 and 4 weren’t anything special. My partners were a couple wives of sponsors of the event that Kaetlyn had found. I met up with Scott at the stage and we worked our way over to the beer tent. Once we got clear of the stage, it was pretty empty like I was hoping for. I asked Scott to wait just inside by the truck while I checked on something. Steve was out cold in the duffle and I had Scott help me pick it up and we started carrying it between us. He soon got frustrated and told me he would take it. He swung it over his back and rested it on his shoulders. I saw he had it under control and grabbed the fat envelope out of the briefcase in the truck. Then quickly slipped us out of the tent and across the road into the darker parking lot. I opened up the back of the SUV and Scott dumped the bag. I had him repeat the directions.

“I’m to drive to the airport and park in long term parking lot in section green 7 on the back row. I’m to give the keys to a tall, scary black woman and then go inside and find a taxi. Take the taxi to my favorite bar on 15th street and have a couple drinks and then take an Uber home.” Scott said plainly.

“Alright, I want you to stop at the security check point and give them this envelope. Just tell them you found it near the beer tent and wanted to make sure it got to Mr. Winchesterton.” I said handing over the fat, sealed manila envelope containing $10,000 with Bryce’s name written on it. He nodded and pulled away. At least that loose end was tied off for now. I texted my friend that the package was on the way.

I made it back in time to catch my breath before diving into dance 5. Susan was a cute young lady whose parents were sponsoring the event hoping to gain clients. Nice but boring. It was #6 that was a challenge. I made my way over to the queen, Krystal and introduced myself. She wasn’t very tall and had on heels to make up for some of it. She was gorgeous. Her long dark brown hair had blonde highlights as it flowed down her back. Her striking green eyes and luscious lips made you stare. She was thin but still had the right curves. Her gown was a deep purple velvet with intricate gold embroidery. The low neckline showed off her cleavage and the sleeves had excess fabric from the elbow to the cuff with additional embroidery. She even had on a tiara. It all screamed expensive.

She was nice enough for the first 30 seconds but quickly became snobbish and aloof when she learned what I did for a living and quickly moved on once the song ended. She left in disdain. I was really surprised someone so beautiful on the outside was so ugly on the inside.

The dance partner 7 was the wife of some corporate sponsor who was thrilled to be dancing with me but she was rather bland. Partner #8 was the daughter of the bank sponsor who had barely turned 18. My fellow knights and I did our best to avoid our partner’s feet. Some of us doing better than others. As I finished with #8, I saw Antie at one of the tables. I quickly made my way over and sat down beside her hoping she was in a talkative mood.

“Well, young man. You seem to be doing rather well this fine evening.” Antie commented as I sat down.

“What did you do to me?” I asked abruptly.

“To you? Very little. For you? Enough to reward you generously for your heroic deeds.” She said cryptically.

“Ok, will you tell me what the phrase or spell or whatever you said, when you knighted me, means in plain language I can understand?” I pleaded.

“Well, I can clarify a few things but half the fun is figuring it out for yourself.

I said ‘Go forth and serve us well. Know that each maid you aid will desire to be filled and anything you bind will, for a time, become your thrall. Use your strength and wisdom for the betterment of the kingdom.’ You have done significant service and bettered the kingdom already. The twins are a part of that. They are also a part of your earned reward. The single women you help will want to reward you for your service as well. The married ones, well, I’m not one to go messing with that so you will have to make do with the ones you get.

Now, I know you are probably worried about the Challenge tomorrow. I believe you are fully capable of performing well in various trials. Since I did get you into this, I will make sure you have what you need for all the different trials. If you can do something about that buffoon the King, that would be helpful.”

“Now lean in” She said reaching for me. Her hand centered over my heart and she said “cruoi” and I felt a surge of power flow through my chest cavity. Before I could ask what that was about, she pointed to the edge of the dance floor where my 9th partner, an older pretty redhead was waiting impatiently for me since the band was about to start. Antie patted me on the knee as I got up and made my way quickly to my waiting partner.

I didn’t have time to think about the conversation since I had to concentrate on this particular dance. It was much more challenging than the previous ones and I didn’t want to step on her toes again. As I was wrapping up with #9, I saw Jessica trying to contain her excitement waiting at the edge of the dance floor. I also saw an angry Jimmy holding up what appeared to be a very drunk Sophia about 10 feet from Jessica. Sophia gave a goofy smile and wave when she caught my eye.

Great. What now? I thought as we finished the dance and clapped nicely for the band.

DEALING WITH THE DRUNK

Jessica made her way over to me as I approached Jimmy and Sophia. Jessica stepped beside me and slipped her arm into mine that I automatically held out to her.

“I’m in the middle of something. I owe this wonderful young lady a dance.” I said to the implied look on Jimmy’s face. I motioned to Jessica and noticed that she had locked onto Jimmy and his impressive physique.

“I’m through. I didn’t sign on to deal with the likes of her. This is your problem now.” He said half lifting, half throwing Sophia at me. “I will be happy to trade places and take this gorgeous lass out for a spin on the dance floor.” He continued as I caught Sophia and Jimmy stepped up and offered his bulging arm to Jessica.

She took it and said “My Lord, you seem to have a pressing matter that requires your attention. I’ll be happy to accept him as a substitute for our dance. But I do hope you will give me a rain check. Perhaps tomorrow evening?” She spent most of the time talking to me looking at Jimmy.

I acquiesced and shifted Sophia to where I was holding her up, but she could still at least have the minimal decorum of walking out of the event area on her own two feet. Kaetlyn saw us as we emerged from the crowd and came up to us.

“Sir, she is gonna pop in the next 5-10 minutes. When she does have her drink this.” She said pushing a bottle of water into my hand. “She has been drinking nonstop over at the wine stall for over 2 hours. Apparently, she was ranting about you and how you didn’t pay her any attention and more bullshit. She then came over to the ale house and started to give me and twins a hard time. Jimmy tried to take her out quietly, but she started screaming like a banshee. That’s when I slapped her. I guess I only slapped a little sense into her, since she didn’t settle down till Jimmy threatened to take her to you. Then she drunkenly said “Yes, you brainless monkey.” That is when he dragged her out here to find you. Now, you best get her clear now, so she doesn’t lose it out in the open.”

I thanked her and headed for the nearest exit towards the north parking lot. We made it out past the outer ring of tents, but she started heaving and I quickly pushed her off to the side and let her fall to her knees. She exploded. I held her hair as she emptied what seemed like everything she had drank or eaten in the past 24 hours. Realizing that there was no way she was driving home now, I decided the best course of action was that I took her home.

‘But what about the twins? How were they going to get . . . where?’ I thought.

Remembering I still had the hotel room key from Steve and that they were going to be staying there during the Faire anyways, I just needed to get them there. Realizing that Sophia’s SUV was parked at the other end of the Faire, I helped her up, but she was still real wobbly on her feet.

We slowly made our way back into the street area. We went back towards the ale house. It looked like they were done serving for the night and were in the process of cleaning up. I motioned to Kaetlyn and the twins to join me when I got within eyesight. The three quickly came over to me.

“As you can see, I need to get her home safely. But the girls need a way to get back to the hotel. Kaetlyn, can you take my girls back?” I asked holding out the hotel key. She nodded as one of the twins took the card. “I’m not sure how long I will be. It will likely be very late. Get some sleep, tomorrow will be a long day.”

“We’ll be fine my lord. We understand you have things you need to take care of. I’m sure you will make certain that one understands her behavior was grossly inappropriate. Kaetlyn will take care of things while you are away.” Kerrie (I think) said reassuringly. But they all were giving Sophia, who was pretty out of it, surly looks.

I thanked them and continued down the street holding Sophia up along the way. Antie poked her head out of her tent as we passed. She handed me a pill and told me it would help Sophia’s condition. I had her take with the last of the remaining water. I turned to thank Antie but she had disappeared inside. Typical.

She wasn’t green anymore and I wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. So, I picked her up in a fireman’s carry and lugged her down the street and around the corner. Billy was coming at us from the other direction. I used my free hand to pull out my truck key. I tossed it to him as he got close.

“Time to find another one. It’s a blue Ford F150 in the north lot off on the outer west side. Treat it like it was your father’s. I may need you to come pick me up me later. But for now, head home and get some sleep but leave your phone on and the volume up so if I need you, you can hear it.” I said having him pull out his phone and texting me, so I had his number. As always, he took off running.

SOPHIA’S REVELATIONS

We did stop briefly at Sophia’s stall so she could grab her purse and things before we left. As we gathered up her stuff, she started blabbering.

(I’ll spare you the drunken slurring and partially incoherent speech)

“You know what?? I like the new you. I like the strong dominant Lord Wolf. He is so different from the old overly helpful Brian. You know, I liked playing with him. (giggle) It was fun stringing him along and implying he had a shot when I could never be with a man who didn’t step up and take what he wanted.

Now Lord Wolf, he takes charge. He does what he wants and doesn’t care what others might think or say. He does what he thinks is right. And you know that? He makes my panties wet. If I was wearing panties. I want to wear his colors like his other women. I mean he helped me out so much today. I feel the need to repay him like 17 times for all he did me. I didn’t realize that when I asked for his help earlier this week that it would cost me so much. But I am really looking forward to paying off this debt. It is going to be a lot of fun.”

It was a little weird being talked about in the third person. But I was interested in her unfiltered revelations. She finally got her stuff together and came over in front of me and handed me her bag. She then stood with her arms out wide to the sides and said with that drunk goofy grin. “I’m ready, sweep me off my feet.”

It was probably not what sober Sophia had in mind, but the fireman’s carry was the most efficient way to get a stumbling drunk woman to the parking lot. She was more stable by the time we got to the SUV. I put her in and buckled the seat belt and got in pm the driver’s side. I saw some mints in the console and gave her several of them. She quickly leaned over against my shoulder and started to drift off to sleep.

I had to admit to myself she had manipulated me the whole time. Ever since I had come to this town over 6 months ago, she had been pulling my strings. That is why I was even at the Faire today. I gave in to her and allowed her to lead me around by the nose. I tried to be mad at her, but really, I was mad at myself, well at the me before the shift. Oh, she had plenty to take the blame for, but I was the one who continued to allow it to happen. Even now, I am doing what she wants. From what I gathered from the stories of her behavior; she was trying to get my attention. She got it. She had probably expected I would fawn all over her and do whatever she asked this weekend. Helping her run her booth, run errands, get her food, drinks, and shit. The old Brian would have done it too.

But Lord Wolf didn’t. He helped her but didn’t play her games. He played his. He had attention from many hot, sexy women who obviously wanted him. Sophia wanted him too but now was struggling to compete. So, she did what she could to get his attention, but those efforts had failed. That led her to start drinking, initially to drown her sorrows, but that led to a jealous drunk Sophia going over the top in trying to get his attention. She tried to tear down those women she felt were closest to him and draw attention, even negative attention to herself. Well, she got my attention.

I, Brian Conner, am Lord Wolf. Realizing my lack of confidence and fear led me to be emasculated and play small. I allowed others to direct me and control me. I was a sheep. But now, due to the shift . . . I am Lord Wolf. A dominant alpha male. I thought back to when I was claiming each of the twins. A further shift. The power and control I had felt, that was a rush I wanted feel again and again. Because I deserve it. I deserve the best. The best life has to offer. Most importantly, the best me I can be.

That thought struck me. I had to master myself. To be disciplined and focused. To be honorable and noble. To live up to my name. To choose the life I wanted and chart my course. To enjoy all that life has to offer. But I also had responsibilities. I had people that I needed to take care of. I know I am responsible for the twins now. But even though I didn’t know how or what things would look like a week from now, I knew I would figure it out and we would enjoy the journey.

I looked down on her face as she laid against me as we drove back to her place. She looked so beautiful. I guess my eyes stayed down too long because I drifted to the right and hit the rumble strips jarring me back to the present. She moved a bit her head falling back a bit and she mumbled, and a smile grew.

She wasn’t quite awake yet, but I had some questions.

“Sophia?”

“hmmm?”

“What are thinking about?”

“Lord Wolf taking me. Him putting me in my place and then ravaging my body. Hmmm. That would be amazing. Especially if he would punish me.”

She didn’t seem fully awake, like I was talking to her while she was still asleep. Her words weren’t always clear, but I could grasp what she was saying. (Edited for readability)

“What do you need to be punished for?”

“Because I’ve been such a naughty slut. Because I am such a cock tease. I need to be punished. It would be so hot to be turned over his knee and spanked hard until my ass was beet red. I have been a selfish and used men to get what I wanted. It was easy, they just fall all over themselves if I flash a smile or a bit of skin. I’ve done it most of my life. I turned it into a game. I like the power I had over them. To get them to jump through hoops for me. To be my little bitches. I have used my hotness to get men to do anything I wanted. Except to give me what I really want.

I’ve been trying to find a man that would stand up to me. One who wasn’t intimidated by my looks and would push back. One worthy of submitting to. To give myself to him completely.”

“You want to submit to a man? What do you mean by that?” I asked. Surprised by this.

“I want a strong dominant man to take me and make me his. I fantasize about being a sex slave forced to serve him and do humiliating and depraved things. To prove I am worthy of him. I have spent many nights and weekends reading BDSM stories and watching bondage porn. The idea of being collared and trained thrills me.

The idea of being restrained and out of control excites me. To finally let go and just feel, to embrace the pain as well as the pleasure. The idea of a man tying me up and then playing with my body for hours gets me dripping. Him keeping me on the edge of cumming. Only finally being allowed to cum when he decided. That would be so incredible.

Since I haven’t found anyone close to what I want, I have spent my time and money trying to fulfill what I could on my own. I get myself off all the time but it’s no where near what know I can experience with the right man. The right Master. Hmmm . . .

I long to find a man that not only wants me but allows me to explore the depths of my dark side. He would do unspeakable things to me but in the end would keep me safe.

But I don’t think they are any men like that left.”

Whoa! I didn’t expect to hear her deep dark desires. I know she was not awake because no woman would have laid that out on the table if they were awake and sober. I had to admit, that I was hard. The idea of her on her knees before me was arousing. The thought of toying with her, teasing her like used to do to me . . . was hot. I had my share of favorite BDSM sites I liked to visit. I had a dark side too. The possibilities . . .

But that would have to wait. I didn’t know exactly where Sophia lived. I knew the genera area but not specifically how to get there. I needed her help.

“Sophia, time to wake up.” I said gently pushing her upright in her seat.

“What? Where are we?” She asked.

“On JFK heading west coming up on Washington. I need directions to your house.”

She guided us the rest of the way in. She seemed much more alert and sober. She thanked me for taking her home and started talking about tomorrow and didn’t give a hint about anything she had said before. I doubted she was aware she had borne her heart to me. As we pulled onto her street, she started hinting that she wanted me to come in. She claimed she needed some stuff brought in from the back of the SUV. I saw through her attempts to manipulate me. She renewed her sultry attempt to get me to accept my reward.

As we pulled into her driveway, I told her I couldn’t. I needed to go check on Sam and the tankard project. I needed to take the tankards in the back of her SUV to him. I was debating a way to do that. Should I take her SUV or have Billy come now. Taking the tankards to Sam would take me at least 45 minutes to get across town and then come back another hour to my place. All the while Sophia was enticing me to come in.

Just to shut her up and let me think, I agreed to help get the things out of the back and into the condo. I piled up the first load and followed her through the front door. She had me put the stuff down just off to the side of the entryway. My mind was focused on trying to solve my logistics problem while I went out and got the second load of stuff. Sophia had stayed inside but had closed the door so it was just at the edge of the frame. When I came back, I nudged the door open with my foot.

Sophia was standing a several steps into the entryway her arms folded in front of her. I looked at her questioning the mischievous smile on her face with my arms full of boxes. She stretched out her arms and with a slight wiggle of her hips, her fancy dress piles around her feet. “Are you ready for your reward?”

I look her up and down slowly for a brief moment. ‘FINE!’ I thought and then turned and sets the boxes down with the others taking my time. I step over and methodically close the door and lock the deadbolt. It hits home with a loud click.