The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lord Wolf — Section 5

To help you know where we left off, Brian Conner, aka Lord Wolf has driven the drunk Sophia home and learned her dark secret desires and she wants him to stay with her, but he has too much to do. She has been hounding him for the last 10 minutes . . .

Just to shut her up and let me think, I agreed to help get the things out of the back and into the condo. I piled up the first load and followed her through the front door. She had me put the stuff down just off to the side of the entryway. My mind was focused on trying to solve my logistics problem while I went out and got the second load of stuff. Sophia had stayed inside but she had closed the door, so it was just at the edge of the frame. When I came back, I nudged the door open with my foot.

Sophia was standing a several steps into the entryway her arms folded in front of her. I looked at her questioning the mischievous smile on her face with my arms full of boxes. She stretched out her arms and with a slight wiggle of her hips, her fancy-dress piles around her feet. “Are you ready for your reward?”

I look her up and down slowly for a brief moment. ‘FINE!’ I thought and then turned and sets the boxes down with the others taking my time. I step over and methodically close the door and lock the deadbolt. It hits home with a loud click.

SECTION 5

Putting Sophia In Her Place

In that brief moment I relived all her teasing, all the times she used me, all the crap I took hoping it would lead somewhere. But this time I saw her for what she was, a selfish, manipulative bitch. The old Brian was blinded by her beauty, her smile, and her flaunting of that amazing body. She needed to be taught a lesson. To be put in her place and not allowed to use men to do her bidding. The indignation and pent up sexual frustration welled up inside of me. She was going to be sorry before the night was over.

I turned and faced her. My look of determination and set jaw was hardly visible in the dark entryway. Sophia stood there in all her naked glory looking like the temptress she was. But this time the invitation was on full display since she wore nothing underneath the dress that was pooled around her ankles. Her full tear drop breasts stood proudly on display. Her skin smooth and her curves flowed nicely as my gaze looked her up and down. I wasn’t surprised she was completely bare between her legs. She likely got the full Brazilian on a regular basis. She always wanted to look perfect. She stepped forward out of the dress towards me with a big smile and a look of victory; thinking that tonight she was the one in control.

I waited for her to reach me and as she reached up to put her arms around my neck, I grabbed forearms and swiftly turned her 90 degrees and pushed back her against wall with some force. Her eyes go wide with surprise as she sees the anger and intensity within my own. Pinning her body against the wall with mine, I move her arms upward until her were above her head against the wall. Just inches way, I calmly but firmly said, “I’m tired of your games, Sophia.” I shift my grip to holding her hands with my left, I slide my right hand down across her cheek and wrapped it snugly around her throat using my thumb as leverage, I push chin up to look me directly in the eyes. Her hazel green eyes were wide with fear and filled with lust, her breathing shallow and faster. I paused for several seconds staring into those eyes. I quickly leaned in and pressed my lips to hers and passionately kissed her. She whimpered as she opened to my tongue penetrating and dueling with hers.

Pulling back and again looking into her eyes, I continued, “You like play games don’t you, Sophia. You like to use your hot body and tease men. . . You like to dress in tight sexy outfits and high heels just to go out and get men to pay attention to you. You strut around the office getting a thrill when you catch one of the guys staring. You like that, don’t you. . .”

Pausing he let his left-hand slide down along her shoulder along the outside of her large breast. “Yes.” She sheepishly whispered trying to lower her head but couldn’t move her head because I held her throat and chin firm, so she just lowered her eyes.

“What does that make you, Sophia?”

“a cock tease . . .” she shamefully admitted.

“You purposefully tried to tease me all day didn’t you. The shorts and tank top. The whole time I was helping you set up. Even the dress. How long did you stand there waiting to pull the dress up as I returned? Then feigning you needed help. . .”

She looked shocked, then admitted “I watched from the crack till I saw you coming and then got into position. . .” I left her response hang there, convicting her of her shameful behavior.

“No more games.” I said firmly. In a flash I spun her around, so she was facing the wall. My left hand pushed firmly against her back held her in place. Her hands out wide and her head turned to the side trying to see what was happening.

She cried out from the smack that landed on her ass. The sound echoing down the short hallway. Her hands instinctively began to drop in protection.

“Put those back. I didn’t give you permission to move.” I commanded. She quickly returned them to the wall above her head.

Five more quickly landed. Sophia whimpered as I leaned in beside her ear.

“Are we clear?” I growled.

“yes.” She replied trying to contain the cries as her rump grew red.

I took a couple steps back and pulled her by her hair backwards into me. I wrapped my right arm under hers and around her torso putting my hand back around her throat holding her firmly to me chest. My left drifted down her side and around her waist with a quick pull closing any gap between us. My head beside hers with my mouth breathing on her neck.

“Hands on your head NOW! You have been a naughty little cock teasing slut and been a major pain in my ass for too long now. I am taking control. You will do what I command. This body belongs to me tonight. I am going use and abuse it for MY pleasure. Maybe, just maybe if you are good, I’ll let you cum. Understand.”

“Uhhuh” she mumbles lustfully, relishing the passionate energy flowing between us.

“What?” I demanded, smacking her on the thigh.

“Yesss.” She moans.

I squeezed her throat and lean back, lifting her up on her toes and demanded, “Yes, what?!?”

“Yes . . . my Lord.” She squeaked.

“Good. Now let’s get started.” I said as I turned her and pushed her gently away from him towards the living room. Picking up the 3ft heavy wooden yardstick that was on the stack of stuff I brought in from the car.

She stumbled forward continuing to walk hesitantly into the room looking over her shoulder to see if I am following and trying to figure out what I want her to do.

I tell her stop as she stands under one of the ceiling spotlights in the middle of the living room. I told her to fold her arms behind her. She complied quickly standing up straight and tall. I circled around her with my fingers trailing along her skin. From behind her, I kicked her feet apart and tossing the stick out in front of her onto the ground. As she focused on it, I stepped up behind her, trapping her arms between them and grabbed her tits mauling them hard as I pulled her hard against me.

I whispered in her ear, “You like this don’t you?”

Breathily she replied, “Yesss.” Tilting her head back against my shoulder. I could smell her arousal.

I grabbed and pinched her nipples hard and growing in pressure. It took her several seconds to realize what I wanted.

“AAAaahhh!!! Yes, my Lord.” She cried.

I released the pressure and slowly and light ran my hands over them rubbing the nipples with the palms of my hands. My left hand reached over and grasped her right breast while my right hand traveled down her belly and off the side of her thigh and then wrapping inside feeling her drippings. I slid my hand upwards, scooping up some and lifted it to her nose.

“Smell your lust, slut. Your neediness.” I teased.

She just moaned and I pushed my fingers under her nose smearing it with juices and then into her mouth. She eagerly sucked on them.

“What are you?” I demanded as my hand flew to her throat pulling her head upwards and turning it towards me so she could look at me in the eye.

“A a sssllut . . . A horny needy slut.” She admitted.

I smacked her thigh, louder and more convincingly she added, “A horny needy slut, my Lord.” as I slid my two fingers into her folds causing her to buck and press back against my groin.

I continued to play with her body, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. I stroked her lips and circled her clit teasingly. She moaned heavily when I pressed two fingers deep in her juicy pussy. Her knees gave out driving her weight down trying to get my fingers deeper and rub her clit against my palm.

“Oh yessss . . . Please . . . I am so close . . .” she begged.

“Where do sluts belong?” I asked letting my hand loose from around her neck and allowing it to fall to her tit giving a gentle down pressure and my other sliding out of her and she practically fell to her knees.

“A slut belongs on her knees, my Lord.” She replied as she sank down to the carpet without dropping her arms.

I moved around to the front of her and picked up the yardstick.

“Keep arms folded, back straight, eyes front, knees wide apart, chest up and push those lovely tits out on display for me.” I commanded using the stick to move her as I wanted. She struggled to go from ready to explode to obeying commands. She slowly and awkwardly adjusted to comply with each correction. “Good girl.” I added. I watch the pleasure she took from that statement. I stood there with my hard cock visible against my pants just about 6 inches from her face. It was her only focus and I knew she was desperate when she licked her lips. I circled her again. On the second pass around behind her, I ran my hand down her hair petting her head.

“May I reward you by sucking your magnificent cock, My Lord?” She asked seductively. Trying to take back the control.

“Are you hungry for it, slut?” I asked.

“Desperate for it, my lord.” She replied. I opened the front of my pants and my hard cock sprang forth. Instead of just feeding it to her like she wanted, I rubbed it against her face before I responded.

“You have to earn it.” I said stepping back. She looked confused and bewildered as I didn’t fall into her trap.

I told her stand up but stopped her as she dropped her hands. I had her get back into the proper kneeling position and trained her how a slave properly stands. To start by rising up to vertical on her knees then, without dropping the arms, pull the right leg forward and place the right foot on the ground and then stand up. Then step back into the spot you left with your feet together. The first time she looked like a weeble-wobble she wiggled so much. After berating her again, I had her reverse the move and return to the kneeling position. She got several pops as she was slow to adopt the proper posture.

After having her doing about 10 times she could do it acceptably but just barely. She was starting to struggle as the pops were hitting the already existing welts causing her to lose her concentration. As she knelt there finally holding the correct position, she held her breath hoping she wasn’t going to be hit again. Deciding she wasn’t going to get any better, I decided to move on. It was then that I noticed the drops under her. She was so turned on she was dripping!

I stuck my boot up under snatch and pressed upwards pumping against it. “God, you are such a slut.” I said as I pulled my boot back. “Look at your lust dripping off my boot.”

“The next position is humble. Lean forward and touch your forehead to the ground but don’t lean on it.” I commanded.

She tried but it took her a bit to get the balance right. I walked around behind her and stuck my other boot under her ass again lifting up and pressing against her lips and clit. She whimpered as she tried to hold the position through the stimulation and the shift in her balance. I had her return to kneeling then stand then back down as I walked around her again. It was tolerable. I could tell the anticipation and not knowing was stoking her fires. Each command was like a blast of the billows into the embers that were being stoked.

Stopping in front of her I had her move to the humble position again but as she came down, I stuck my wet boot where her face landed.

“Lick your mess off my boot, you perverted slut.” I demanded.

She was hesitant as first, so I took my other foot and pushed it down onto her shoulder next to her neck preventing her from lifting back up.

“Do a good job you little bitch and maybe I will give you a treat.”

Her tongue got to work and after a few moments I switched feet so she could do the other boot as well. When I felt she had done enough I had her come back to the kneeling position. She was finally getting the hang of it and was able to return without having to be corrected.

“Now you may show me how good of a cock sucker you are.” I said as I stepped up in front her face and she opened wide to engulf my steel rod.

Pulling back a bit just as she reached the tip, I lifted her chin up so we made eye contact. “Now, I do want you to be aware that this cock has been in 3, no 4 mouths and 2 pussies already today. You will probably taste them. Only a real horny slut would put a dirty cock in their mouth and enjoy savoring any remaining juices . . .” I teased.

After a moment of imagining what I had said, she replied with a lust filled look in her eyes. “Oh my God, that is so hot. Of course, you have multiple options to meet your sexual desires. You are such a stud, my Lord. I’m just grateful you are willing to use an unworthy cunt like me.”

She engulfed me and quickly got down to business. She was enthusiastic but lacked any real technique or style. Mainly just bob and suck. She definitely lacked the finesse of Rachel or the range of Kaetlyn.

After a few moments of her sloppiness, I wrapped my hands into her hair and took control of her motion. I stepped forward slightly pushing her off balance a bit, I began thrusting and pulling her towards my crotch. She was gagging as I pushed deeper and deeper into her hungry, gurgling mouth. Disappointed in her lack of ability to deep throat, I pulled out and pushed her away.

“God, that was pathetic. Looks like you are all hotness with no skills.” I said condescendingly. She slouched in shame.

“GET BACK INTO POSITION!” I demanded as I picked up the stick and popped her thigh. She tried but wasn’t fast enough. I popped her again across the tits “You always push them out on display. Right now, that is all you are good for, is being an ornament.”

My anger at her was rekindled by her lack of skills. I guess I thought she would be . . . at least better at it. She talked in the car about fantasizing about being taken and controlled and she how she would service her Dom, she set a decent expectation.

But had I really thought about it, knowing her, all she did fantasize about it but never really practiced it or did it in real life.

Pondering what to do next, I remembered she said something about spending money on toys and stuff that would help experience the fantasy.

Running my hand underneath and along the back of her neck grabbing a fist full of hair I yanked her up and commanded she show me the bedroom. Gently pushing her forward and letting her go.

“This way my Lord.” She says smiling and walked sultry over to and up the stairs. I couldn’t let her think she had any leverage, so I smacked her ass as she passed me.

We reached the top and she paused at the nearest doorway on the left that faced the front of the house, then opened the door. I grabbed her and pulled her into me kissing her hard as I moved her against the door frame. But quickly I softened to gentle kisses and soft traces across her skin. She melted into my arms. She reached down and pulled my shirt free of my pants and then over my head breaking the kisses for just a moment. I didn’t rush. I took my time kissing her softly along her neck and shoulders as she fumbled to get me out of my trousers. I worked my boots off, and she pushed my pants down and I stepped out of them without breaking the kiss fest.

Once undressed, I became more aggressive as my kisses growing harder and more passionate. I groaned as she began to stroke my hardening cock. She moaned when I move my hand back to her throat again and forcibly turned her head aside. I trailed kisses along her cheek to her ear and then down her lovely neck. My kisses turned to nibbles and to bites and I even a growled against her skin. She whimpered as she held me around the neck. I could tell her knees were starting to buckle.

“Fuck you are one hot slut.” I appreciated. “I bet a kinky slut like you has a special toy chest around her somewhere . . .” Sophia blushed and nodded. I gestured for her to show and she started to move back down the hall but before she got two steps, I grabbed her by the hair, pulled her off balance and pushed her to the floor.

“Remember your place, bitch. Now crawl.” I said as she looked at me in bewilderment and awe. I could tell she was struggling to understand what was happening. I was rough, then soft and tender, then aggressive, then commanding. She didn’t know what hit her or what was coming. All she knew was I was pushing all of her buttons and the fire in her loins was burning out of control. Just where I wanted her.

She led me to the 2nd bedroom. She opened the door and turned on the soft lighting then moves inside a ways and assumed the kneeling position off to one side. It was not what I was expecting. She didn’t have a toy chest; she had a whole toy ROOM! Along two walls she had racks of all types of lingerie and kinky attire. One side has two tall armoires on either side a of huge 3-foot-wide mirror that ran the height of the room. One the remaining wall that had a window with full curtains, was a bondage horse on one side and a St Andrew’s cross on the other.

“My, my, my, . . . Sophia I’ve heard of toy collections before, but DAMN!” I said as I opened up the left armoire’s upper doors to find all sorts of whips, paddles, and then other spanking implements hanging inside as well as shelves and drawers full of dildos, plugs and other wonderful toys. The other one held all types of restraints including collars, cuffs, and rope. I wandered around perusing her collection of outfits that covered the whole spectrum of attire from club wear to a lot of leather to even a little bit of lace. I command her to stand but with her feet shoulder width apart. I take the time admire the craftsmanship of the furniture behind her. I know she is going crazy wondering what I am going to do next. So many options . . .

I step up behind her and pulled her in tight and whisper, “You are one kinky, deviant slut.” And paused letting it sink in. “I like it. Now show me your favorite pair of cuffs.” I continued, letting her go.

She walked over to the bondage armoire and opened the top drawer and pulled out a set of 4 black heavy-duty leather cuffs and held them out. I could see the wear on the straps and edges.

“Put them on.” I said. As she set about putting them on her wrists and ankles, I asked about the hooks in the ceiling about 6 feet apart centered in the middle of the room. She explained that she liked the idea of being stretched spread eagle. She pointed out the eyelets in the baseboard on either side of the room. She told me the special ropes were in the 3rd drawer and I found they had a ratcheting pulley that allowed the rope to be pulled through and then lock in place preventing the rope from slipping back. I pulled them out and set them up. She had thought it through pretty well except she was too scared to try it out alone. Mainly she just masturbated thinking about someone doing it to her. Well, now I was about to do just that.

I took my time. She returned to the kneeling position after securing the small locks on the buckles of each cuff and followed me with her eyes since she was supposed keep her head straight. I allowed the anticipation grow while I hooked everything up. I had her stand and starting with the left hand pulled up little higher than her head. Then the right hand. I pulled her legs so they were a bit outside of her shoulders. Then I pulled the ropes at the ankles tight so she couldn’t bring her legs any closer together. She could move around a bit, but she couldn’t reach the opposite rope so wasn’t going anywhere until I let her go.

She watched me as I examined the different spanking implements, she had hanging on the inside door panels. I selected an English Tawse and popped in my hand a few times.

Turning around and walking up to her. “You made quite a spectacle of yourself today. You also embarrassed me in front of people I value. Not to mention all the teasing you did to me today. In fact, the whole premise of recruiting me to help you set was just another opportunity to use me to get what you wanted. . . Wasn’t it?” I said followed by a solid swat across her ass. She jumped and struggled.

“ANSWER ME!” I demanded as I laid another strike across her ass.

“I, I uh, don’t know what to say. What was the question?” She asked confused since she was focusing on the Tawse and not what I was saying.

I laid a hard strike right at the bottom edge of her ass at the crease. She screamed again.

“Pay attention you stupid cunt. Or your punishment will only grow. Now, wasn’t your whole idea bringing me out to the Faire was to use me as free labor and to do you bidding the whole weekend while you teased me and made me dance on a string? It was all just game to you.”

“Yes, it was.” She said meekly, hanging her head.

What do you call someone who does sexual favors in return for what they want?

“A, a, . . . a whore.” she finally said

“and you are more than just a whore, aren’t you? . . . You are a lying, manipulative whore who made implied promises and inuendoes and never followed through when the guy did what you wanted. So, what does that make you?”

“A bad whore.”

“No. (SMACK) It makes you a greedy, selfish whore. (SMACK) It makes you a conceited, manipulative bitch. (SMACK) Doesn’t it?” I demanded

“AH OW! Yes! . . . Yes, my lord.” She squawked as she jumped and bounced with each strike to her ass.

“You deserve to be punished for your behavior today, don’t you?” I said.

“Yes, my lord. I was very naughty and disrespectful and selfish.”

“Then let’s begin.” I said as I pulled the ropes that stretched her arms wide and even started to take a bit of her weight, so she had to rise up on her toes.

“Repeat after me: I am a greedy, selfish whore.”

“I am a greedy, selfish whore.” (SMACK) she whimpered.

“ Again. Louder. Make me believe it”

“I am a greedy, selfish whore.” (SMACK)

“Repeat after each strike!” I commanded

“I am a greedy, selfish whore.” . . . (SMACK)

“I am a greedy, selfish whore.” (SMACK)

“Now repeat I am a conceited, manipulative bitch.”

“I am a conceited, manipulative bitch.” (SMACK) I let her go for 10 strikes focusing on her hitting her thighs from all the angles.

“Now repeat I am a worthless stupid cunt.”

“I am a worthless stupid cunt.” (SMACK) This time I targeted her tits for 10 strikes

“Now rotate each one.” I said as I swapped out for a riding crop with a fat stiff head.

“I am a greedy, selfish whore.” (SMACK)

“I am a conceited, manipulative bitch.” (SMACK)

“I am a worthless stupid cunt.” (SMACK)

And on and on and on . . .

This was a free for all. She had red stripes from her lower thighs up her legs and ass and all over her tits. But I made sure every time she said cunt, I smacked square between her legs. She was all tears and crying. She had started apologizing during the first sentence and was begging for me to stop by the third, but I didn’t stop until she 51 strikes. I paused to let her catch her breath and I released the ankle cuffs from their ropes.

“How long have been a greedy, selfish whore?” I asked.

“What?” she asked not able to shift away from the routine I had set up.

I grabbed her jaw and made her look at me. “How long have you been a greedy, selfish whore?” I demanded.

. . . She racked her brain trying to come up with an answer. I slapped her across the face. Breaking her pattern and bringing her back to present. She locked eyes with me and then looked down in shame.

“Since I learned my daddy was wrapped around my finger and would do anything to make me happy. . . I . . . I have been using men ever since. . .” she admitted.

I walked around behind her letting her confession hang there. I cut ropes holding her up and smacked her ass and pushed forward towards the mirror. She turned to know what I am up to and I pulled her into me restarting the kissing and groping slowly moving her back against the wall. Pushing her against it and restraining her hands against the wall above her hand with one of mine. The other roamed her body while my mouth explored her lips, neck, and chest.

“Please my Lord.” She begs as I tweaked her clit. Knowing that even though she had just endured a significant amount of pain, her passion was a bonfire nearly ready to explode. I teased her a bit more.

“Which one am I?” I asked softly in between kisses. “Am I a Lord? (as I gave her a pussy melting kiss along her neck) Or am I YOUR Lord?”

Lost in the fog of lust from my magic hands, she responds, “Yes, you are MY LORD. No man has ever made me feel like this. I have never shared this room with anyone till now. Oh, fuck that feels amazing.” She replied as I dipped my fingers into her hot pussy.

Continuing to play with her body and kissing her I asked, “Then what does that make you?”

“What?” she asks confused.

“If I am YOUR Lord, what does that make you to me?” I responded mildly.

“I, I don’t know.” I doubt she could think clearly between the remnants of wine, the pain, and lust flowing through her.

“Well, Lords have vassals, right. They are under the Lord’s protection, but they have sworn fealty or devotion and obedience to the Lord. To be his servant. Right?”

“Do you want to be my servant, slut?” I asked as I plunged my fingers deep into her pussy sending waves of pleasure through her.

“God, yes.” She replied as I finger fucked her dripping pussy.

I spin her around, so she was facing the mirror and place her hands wide on either side of it. She pressed back against my hard cock and tried to grind. I kick her ankles farther apart and let my cock nestle in between her legs rubbing against her lips and occasionally bumping against her clit.

I whisper in her ear, “What I see goes deeper. . . You want to go deeper don’t you? ? ? You desire is for me to take ALL your control from you, isn’t it?”

I take a step back and she follows my cock with her ass not wanting to lose contact. She is now nearly bent over in half, desperate to get my cock in her pussy. She is leaking all over it just from the rubbing along the outside.

I reach up and grab her hair pulling it back hard, so she is looking at her reflection. As I stroke along her lips.

“Please, MY Lord! I want you in me!” she moans.

“Not until you tell her who she really is. Her true self, not the fake mask she has been wearing for years now.”

She groans staring at her reflection. “TELL HER!” I command.

“I am a slut slave. I want to be owned and controlled.” She admits.

I slide my raging cock into her tight pussy and sink to the balls in one slow stroke that elicits a long guttural moan from her.

“Again.” I command as I slowly pull back.

“I am a slut slave. I want to be owned and controlled.” She replies more firmly. I plunge back in hard.

“Want? This sloppy, hungry pussy is telling a different story. . .” I asked as I reached down and started rubbing her clit as I slowly stroked in and out.

“FUCK. I am a slut slave who desperately needs to be owned and controlled.” She proclaims. I plunge in and hard several times then stop.

“Now keep repeating it with each stroke. You are not allowed to cum without permission. But when I do allow it, it won’t be just words. Your orgasm will declare your true self. It will be YOUR truth. It will be your identity. It will burn away any other idea or concept of who and what you are.” I stated as I slowly start up again.

She begins to repeat the phrase: “I am a slut slave who desperately needs to be owned and controlled” again and again. As she does, I go faster and harder. She gets louder and more passionate. In between she is moaning, gasping, and trying to keep from going over the edge. Suddenly, I stop, balls deep. I grab her hair again forcing her to look at us in the mirror.

“Who does this mouth belong to?” I demand.

“To you, MY Lord.” She replies. I reward her with a long slow stroke.

“Who does this pussy belong to?” I ask.

“To you, MY Lord.” She replies. I reward her with another long slow stroke.

“Who does this ass belong to?” I demand.

“To you, MY Lord.” She replies. I continue with long, slow strokes.

“Who does this body belong to?” I demand.

“To you, MY Lord.” She replies and I rub across her clit.

“What about all this stuff, this condo, that car? Who do they belong to?” I ask as I massage her clit. Her mind lost in the heavy fog of lust and submission is not thinking, it is just responding to the authority she has been acknowledging and confirming for the last 10 minutes.

“You MY Lord, everything belongs to you. I am your property and anything I used to own now belongs to you. Even my heart. My mind, my soul are yours. Just please let me cum, Master.” She begs.

“Who are you?”

“I am Lord Wolf’s slut slave! He OWNS and CONTROLS ME!” she declares.

That statement pushed me to the brink. “Cum for your Master, slave.”

Sophia exploded. She stopped breathing and I felt her pussy spasm sending me over the edge. Which pushed her even higher and longer in her own orgasm. Her legs give out and I have to hold her up by the hips as I pump my load into her pulsating pussy causing additional waves of aftershocks to flow through her.

If I wasn’t aware of it, I might have missed it in all the sensory overload but as I finished, I felt another shift. The dominant growing inside was pumping his fists into the air in recognition of the me claiming another slave. The pride of victory in battle.

I was too spent to try to make much sense of it. Sophia barely conscious and a limp noodle, so I picked her up in my arms and carried her into her bedroom. Laying her down on one side and slipping under the covers on the other, she rolled over and snuggled against me as she quickly fell asleep.

I lay there catching my breath. I see the alarm clock on the side of the bed read 12:30 am. Thinking back over all that has happened, I realize it all happened in the less than 15 hours. After reviewing the changes in me, the confidence, the clarity of purpose, the conviction, the dominance, the stamina. I decided I liked the new Brian. As I drifted off to sleep, I decided to embrace this Lord Wolf persona. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. . .