The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LORD WOLF

Author’s Note:

Again it has taken a long time to get this section written. Writing time is severly limited. Please enjoy. More is coming. Hopefully, sooner than later.

We left off with Lord Wolf having throroughly used and put the bitchy Sophia in her place. Declaring “I am a slut slave who desperately needs to be owned and controlled.” After wearing her out, they drifted off to dreamland.

SECTION 6

Putting Sophia to the test

I woke up to the sun streaming in the window and to the smell of coffee. Rolling over, I see a tray of coffee cups and cream and sugar. Beyond it, I see Sophia on her knees holding the kneeing pose perfectly.

“Good morning, Master. I remembered how you loved having coffee in the morning, so I made sure it was ready for you when you woke up.” She said sincerely. “I remembered that you liked both cream and sugar in it but didn’t want to mess it up so I brought them separately so you could fix it just the way you like it.”

I grunted as I rose to the sitting position and put my feet on the floor. I poured myself a cup from the carafe and added the cream and sugar. I took a good sip, ‘Man, that is good cup of coffee. . .’

I pointed at the ground in front of me and she crawled over, and I told her to just suck my cock gently, focusing on the head. She was quite obedient as I enjoyed the first cup of coffee of the day enjoying the sun, the coffee, and the sucking mouth. The blood began filling my cock as she worked and by the time I was done with the cup, I was good and hard.

I reached into her hair grabbing a handful near the base of her skull and

pulled off my cock and yanked her to her feet as I stood up. “I am not through with you yet.” I stated as I pushed her to the foot of the bed and bent her over the footboard. I tied her ankle cuffs to the bed legs and clipped her hands together and pulled them over her head. I grabbed the sash out of the silk robe that was laying there and tied her arms to the headboard.

I then grabbed the bottle out of the drawer of the bedside table and positioned myself behind her. She was struggling in her bonds, but I knew she was just relishing the loss of control because I could smell her arousal.

“I still haven’t fully used this body yet . . .” I said as I slid my cock forward against her dripping lips, rubbing the full length and made sure it teased her clit. I stoked her several times as she moaned and whimpered.

“Please, MY Lord. Use your slave.” She begged.

I spread some lube on my fingers as I sank into her tight pussy. Then very slowly I began to stroke in and out. Just like throwing gasoline on a fire, I could tell it was driving her crazy. I pushed my finger into her asshole on the next thrust and her head lifted up and a big “OHHHH” erupted from her. I mirrored the thrusts into her ass with my cock’s thrust into her dripping pussy. She was now flirting with the edge as the lust coursed through her body.

“Oh, please . . .” She begged.

I quickly pulled back and plunged deep into her ass. She screamed my name and moaned. I reached around and teased her clit as I began to pound her ass hard. She was grunting with each thrust and moaning with each circle of her clit.

“OH GOD!!!” she cried. “You are so deep in my ass, I love it. Pound me harder. Make me your bitch, MY Lord.”

I slapped both hands down hard on her ass and doubled my efforts thrusting all the way as hard as I could. I grabbed her hips for leverage and went full tilt as I could feel my balls tighten, just about ready to explode. Two more stokes I let go and cried “Cum, BITCH” and gave a lion’s roar as I pounded through each pump of my seed deep into her ass. She arched her back and yelled Yes, yes, yes with each thrust as she quivered underneath me for several seconds. As she came down so did her volume.

I pulled out and untied her. She collapsed onto the floor trying to catch her breath and recover. I headed into the bathroom to relieve my bladder. I heard the doorbell and saw Sophia jump up grabbing her robe as I closed the door.

Billy’s version of what happened next:

The night before when Lord Wolf had given Billy the key to his truck and he was on his way across the Faire to head home as well, when Antie beckoned him over.

“I know you are Lord Wolf’s squire. He is going to need a ride in the morning and this box.” She said thrusting the large white box about 18″ wide by 28″ long by 8″ high into his arms. There was a sticky note attached with an address. She poked the note “Be there at 6:10am sharp. Ring the bell and give them this box. Then wait for Lord Wolf to get changed and you can return his truck to him then.” She said firmly.

Now, Billy feeling quite overwhelmed by this woman, did manage to say that Lord Wolf had told him he was going to need a ride tonight. Antie just laughed and told him to head home and get a good night’s sleep so he could arrive exactly on time.

Billy just replied “Yes, Antie” (Even Jimmy knew not to call her, ma’am.) and took off to find the truck struggling with the big box. He did find the truck and did his best to follow both of the commands he had been given. He went home and mapped the address which wasn’t too far from his place and set his alarm early enough to get ready for the day and show up on time as ordered. He also turned the ringer up to maximum and set the phone right next to the bed in case Lord Wolf did text him during the night. That way it would be loud enough to wake him up. But that didn’t happen till his alarm went off.

Billy arrived promptly at 6:10 and was about to ring the bell when he heard a big “OOOOHHHH” come from the open upstairs window. He paused and heard the sounds of sex and a female’s voice expressing her pleasure and encouraging the use of her ass. He realized that Lord Wolf was currently sodomizing the woman he went home with. He was captivated by the sounds and after things finally died down, he finally rang the bell. He waited with the big box in his arms.

When he saw the beautiful raven-haired woman who opened the door, he recognized her as the drunk bitch from last night, his face lit up with a big grin. Seeing her clutching the short silken robe around herself, her nipples very evident, he could see why Lord Wolf would take this woman.

“Good Morning.” She said. Confirming it was her voice he had heard just a few moments ago begging to be pounded harder. Jimmy’s grin just got bigger.

“ I, uhh . . . I’m looking for Lord Wolf. Antie sent me to deliver this box.” He said as he glanced up at the open window.

Sophia following his gaze and seeing the open window to her bedroom, realized the young man had probably heard them.

“Did you hear us?” She asked. Jimmy nodded. “Well, then you know, Lord Wolf just thoroughly fucked my ass and gave me an amazing orgasm.” She proudly admitted with a smile.

She turned and told him to come in. He watched her ass as he followed her into the kitchen. He also noticed the cuffs and the locks clinking with her steps. He put the box down on the table. As he turned to leave, she remembered.

“Wait. You are the squire from last night aren’t you!” She asked

“Yes, Miss. I’m Billy.” He replied.

“Well, I probably owe you an apology then. I was a right mess last night and I beg your forgiveness for any harm I may of have caused. May I offer you a cup of coffee?”

“No, Miss. I’m just supposed to deliver the box and wait for Lord Wolf to take him back to the Faire.” Jimmy said trying to make his exit. The hottie was getting to him and he didn’t want it to show. She had to hold the robe closed since the sash was missing and, in her movements, had given Jimmy plenty of see.

She followed him to the door “I’m sure he will be with you shortly.” She said as he made his way out the door and down the driveway. He turned as waved and gulped as she returned the wave pulling the robe apart slightly as she did. He smiled as he climbed into the truck.

The Challenge

I finished up in the bathroom and pulled on my pants that I found folded on the dresser and made my way to the kitchen to find out who was at the door and to get another cup of coffee. Sophia was pouring herself a cup when I came in. She had allowed the robe to just fall open.

“Your young squire just dropped that off for you, MY Lord. Do you want another cup?” she asked as I opened the box.

“Yes.” I replied as I saw black pair of leather pants and a fine cotton shirt with the blue tabard and sword belt. Underneath was a blue period dress with cream insets in the sleeves and at the bust with silver trim. I closed the lid pondering my next steps.

“It looks like Antie has provided attire for the day.” I said taking the cup from Sophia as she sat at the table. I took a sip and continued to watch the play of emotions across her face and body language.

After several minutes of silence, Sophia asked haltedly, “Brian? Did you mean it?”

“What?” I asked not sure what she was talking about.

“Last night. Did you mean it? . . . that . . . you own me? That you wanted to be my . . . my Master?” She asked hesitantly and nervously.

She was looking at me longingly. I looked at her for several seconds before I responded.

In those few seconds as I took another sip, I realized although Sophia was a very beautiful woman, I no longer was smitten with her. I was hardly attracted to her. Now that I had recognized her for the stuck up, selfish, manipulative bitch she was, I wanted nothing to do with her. I saw her for what she was instead of her beautiful appearance.

“Do you want to be my slave?” I asked.

“Absolutely” She responded quickly

“Do you understand what it means to be my slave?” I asked.

That caught her by surprise. She just looked at me not sure how to respond. I got up and picking up the box announced I was going to take a shower and get dressed.

She just sat there lost and dumfounded as I headed to the master bathroom. I quickly got cleaned up and dressed. When I emerged from the bathroom, Sophia was kneeling before the door.

“MY Lord, I have dreamed of a man that would claim me. That would humble me and use me. To take ownership of me. I have dreamed of doing incredibly depraved things at his command. To be willing to give up everything for that strong, dominant man that finally made me submit to him.

You did that last night. You broke me. You changed me. You claimed ownership me. You showed me my real self and made me admit that is what I truly desire to be. That I am slave. To be owned and controlled.

I know I am a worthless cunt who isn’t very good at pleasing you. But I am a willing to learn and will be totally obedient to you. I am willing to give you everything I own. Please don’t throw me away.” She begged.

“Nice speech. Which of your favorite erotic bondage story is that from?

I see through your games now Sophia. You are a self-centered, pompous, spoiled little bitch who will manipulate anyone to get her way. You only care about yourself and getting what you want. You have obviously fantasized about this for a long time. You have a bunch of preconceived ideas of what that life is like. I’m sure that includes topping from the bottom to make sure you get what you want. That is fantasy, not reality. Besides, why would I want to waste my time with a bitch like you when I already have two beautiful young women and likely a few more that are more than ready and willing to do as I command and serve me well.

Last night was about punishing you for your behavior at the Faire and the way you treated me for the last six months. I don’t think you can change with one rough night of sex. I don’t think you have a clue what 24/7 Master/slave relationship would be like. Although you are a fucking hot slut, I am not interested in any type of relationship with you.” I explained rather coldly.

She knelt there in position with a pleading look and tears welling in her eyes looking into mine as I delivered the news. After several seconds, her head bowed.

“I understand, MY Lord. You are right, the woman you knew for the past 6 months was all of that and more. But YOU changed me. Last night was incredible. You did things to me that I didn’t know were possible. I feel I owe you for all your help and I want you to use my body for your pleasure. I understand your doubt and resentment. Something happened during all of our . . . experience last night and I don’t think I can go back. I am afraid of what will happen if you just walk away.

I realize I won’t be the center of attention in your life. I know you have better choices, but all I am asking for is a chance to be in your life, no matter how small.” She begged finally looking back up at me. “PLEASE!!!! How can I prove my sincerity and commitment to you?”

I stared at her for a long time. At least it felt like it. The old me wanted to take her in my arms and tell it was going to ok. But I knew she couldn’t change that easily. Well, Antie has been involved, so I’m wouldn’t rule that out, but Sophia needed to demonstrate for more than a few minutes that she was contrite and committed to being different.

Knowing there was a dress in the box as well, meant that she was supposed to at minimum support me. At most, belong to me. But I remembered the shift I felt last night as I claimed her. It was possible she had a shift too. She was someone I lusted after for a long time now and although she wasn’t very good at sex, she was smoking hot and those eyes . . .

“You want to prove it? Alright. You have 7 minutes to get showered and your hair washed. Then I want you back out here on your knees dried off, but your hair can be wrapped up. GO.” I commanded. Her face went from desperation to joy to ‘oh shit’ and then determined.

“Thank you, My Lord” she said as she ran into bathroom.

I gathered up my stuff from yesterday and laid out the dress on the bed. I then went back into the playroom where I examined her collection of toys and picked out a medium sized butt plug with a significant flair that would prevent it from falling out and a decent sized bullet vibrator with a quiet motor. I returned to the bedroom placing the toys on the bed. With about 15 seconds to spare, she came flying out of the bathroom and skidded to a stop onto her knees with her hair struggling to stay wrapped in a towel. I told her to get her corset that she forgot yesterday. She went into her bedroom closet and brought out a lovely black corset that looked quite sturdy and had shaped cups.

“I want one that is below the bust.” I said.

She dropped this one and quickly disappeared in the playroom. I went into the bathroom for a moment, leaving her a message written in soap on her mirror. She returned after a moment with two different types. I pointed at the sturdier one that was longer and would hug her hips. She lost the towel along the way, her wet hair all over the place.

“Do you accept my challenge to prove you have changed?” I asked.

She fell to her knees and assumed the worship position and replied. “I am yours to command, MY LORD.”

“Then kneel up and look at me.” I said as she complied. “Repeat after me, Lord Wolf, will you do me the honor of binding me, please?”

She repeated the statement holding out the corset. I had her stand up and put it on. Then turned around and had her face the back end of the bed and hang onto the footboard while I did up the laces. As I pulled the laces tight reducing her breathing capacity, she spent those minutes staring at the toys on the bed.

“Now, you will feel my power.” I said as I tied off the laces expecting her to feel the shift that every woman has experienced when I tie something on them.

To be honest, I was hoping I wasn’t going to get the same experience I had yesterday with the twins. I was 90% sure that Antie had done something either to the girls or to the corsets to create the special binding we experienced yesterday. I knew Sophia should experience the desire to obey and serve me now. I was hoping the statement and bringing her attention to it would amplify the feeling she felt when I tied it off.

She gasped falling forward onto the bed. “Oh God. You are my Master now.”

I smiled as I reached for the plug and lube.

“I am going to test you. You will wear this all day.” I said, holding the plug in front of her face. “From this moment on, this must be in one of your holes at all times. If you need to take a shit, it must be in another one of your holes within 3 seconds.” I said as I seated the plug in her ass.

“This will remain on low the whole day. Every time you pee, you will replace the battery. No cumming without permission. You must obey these rules. If I find you have not followed these rules, then you are on your own.” I said sinking the vibe into her pussy. “To ensure they stay put and give you something you wanted, I am going to use one of these scarves to ensure they stay in.” I continued pulling one of the blue scarves from my belt.

I tied one end of the scarf through the strings in the back of the corset. I had her turn around and pulled the scarf through and tied it around the bottom latch of the corset. It was tight and thin crotch tie. I didn’t roll up the scarf. Just threaded it through and the triangles hung down between her thighs. Those would be rubbing all day long.

I grabbed her wet mop and pulled her off the bed and down to the floor. She struggled to get into the kneeling position as I wrenched her head up and forced her to look at my face. I held her close, my face about 6 inches from hers, our eyes locked together.

“Now, to prove you are worthy of my time, you must show you have given up your selfish ways. You will not do anything self-serving. You must put others first. You will not use your beauty to your advantage. You will look for people to serve and help. Be nice and smile. When you do, you will feel a jolt of arousal for each time you do something for someone else. You will focus on serving others. But nothing sexual. You will seek no personal gratification. Be kind and respectful to all. You must sincerely apologize to the girls and to Jimmy regarding last night. You must tell the twins why I was unable to enjoy their company last night. You need to learn the meaning of obedience, respect, and service.

Also, you have until the end of the Knight’s Challenge tomorrow to come up with a list of justifications why I would want to go through the hassle of training you. You must prove your worthy of my time and attention. You are not allowed to touch yourself in any way that is arousing. I control your orgasms from now on.

I have high expectations for my slaves. You have a lot to prove in the next 36 hours.” I commanded. When I was through, I pushed her over to the ground letting go of her hair to fall face first into the carpet.

“As you command, it will be done, MY Lord.” She said as she moved to the worship position.

“You belong to me now.” I said as I threw the dress over her and left the room. “You best behave like it.”

I knew she would comply. The magic would make her unless she absolutely fought it and even then, I am not sure if that would work. I hadn’t fully explored how it worked or what the thrall thought and felt as they did what I commanded them to do. I hoped the pleasure reinforcement would create a positive feedback loop for my desired behavior.

I headed out the door and climbed in the truck with Billy. I seemed to be collecting more and more responsibilities as time goes by. Although the I think the benefits will have a way of easing the burden.

Getting the Day Started

I took off and headed for the nearest fast food breakfast joint. I needed some fuel. A few breakfast burritos and coffee for starters. Billy kept looking at me and grinning like the cat who ate the canary. We headed over to Sam’s shop to pick up the tankards he had been working on all night.

Billy finally broke the silence after finishing off his burrito. “You have a way with women, don’t you? She seemed so different this morning compared to last night. What did you do?”

I let the question hang there for a while. I finally replied, “I showed her who was Boss and that her behavior was unacceptable. And no, you are not ready to learn that. You just focus on building your confidence.”

The rest of the journey to the shop was brief and quiet. I backed up to the loading ramp at the shop and saw Sam’s crappy car parked by the side door. I told Billy to wait with the truck and headed in the side door.

I called Sam’s name but got no response. I worked my way into the shop following the noises and as I got closer, the very off-key singing. Sam was sitting in a roller chair surrounded by boxes of tankards with his large over the ear headphones on and likely on full blast. He was air drumming as he took a tankard from one box, loaded into the machine as he pulled one completed one out of it and put it in a box on the other side of his chair. He waited a moment and the repeated it. He was caught up in a drum solo when he spun in the chair. Apparently, my presence surprised him enough the at he lost his balance and toppled out of the chair.

Grinning, I went over and helped him to his feet.

“DON’T DO THAT!” He yelled. “I nearly pissed myself.”

“ I just showed up like you asked.” I said innocently. “I can’t help it if you are so jacked up on energy drinks and caffeine that you are jumpier than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs in a tornado.”

I wandered over to the loading door and unlocked it and opened it. Sam had a pallet almost full of completed tankards. It looked like he had about 80% of them done. Billy had let down the tailgate and I grabbed the pallet jack. Sam brought over the box he had just filled up and added it to the stack.

“You better have a lot of beer for me.” Sam said.

I gave him $500 and said, “All the beer you can drink and some of the finest ladies in the county to serve it to you, you lush.”

“ALRIGHT!” he replied. “I should be done here in a couple hours and will bring the rest with me as soon as they are completed. Then I will try to drink you out of every drop.”

“Ok but stop and at least take a shower first and change out of those nasty clothes.” I teased as I climbed into the truck. We headed down the road to the Faire. I wondered what kind of day this would be.