The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LORD WOLF

Author’s Note:

This started out as a brief encounter but has grown into a longer story. I am releasing it in sections as I write them and love to hear your feedback. Like all good artists I love to hear your thoughts on the story. You can send them to

This is a work of erotic fiction. All people and events are figments of my imagination that I have captured and for your enjoyment. All rights reserved. You may not post this anywhere without written permission from the author.

SECTION 7

THE RIDE TO THE FAIRE

While Billy was strapping down the pallet, I pulled out and checked my phone for the first time since I left the Faire last night. There were several messages from “Spitfire”. I opened the thread and was reminded of what I missed last night. There were several shots of the twins in seductive poses in various states of undress. The last one was the most shocking. The twins were side by side, bent over the foot of the bed, naked with their asses and glistening pussies on full display with their heads turned looking back at the camera. Desire and lust were written all over their beautiful faces. But this time instead of being behind the camera, Kaitlyn had turned it into a selfie as her head and breasts just above the nipple was visible in the frame apparently kneeling on the floor between the two girls, her head just below theirs, with her mouth open suggestively. The caption read: Pick a hole, Master. Any hole or all holes. They are hungry for your magic cock to fill them. I smiled at the implications as Billy climbed in. I pulled out of the parking lot and headed for the highway.

I was grateful that Billy kept quiet. As we headed down the highway to the Faire, we have had about a 30-40 minute drive ahead of us. For first time, I had more than a few moments to think.

It had been a crazy 24 hours, less really. Thinking back over all that had happened from saving Antie, to being rewarded, to the saving and claiming the twins. Then dealing with Steve. I didn’t notice a response from my friend and made a note to double check that once I got a moment. He wouldn’t be a problem, but curious as to his disposition. Then dealing with Sophia. Not to mention the other ladies I encountered along the way. It had been a very busy and satisfying day. I smiled again as I drove. I felt great. Full of energy and anticipation towards the coming day despite only getting 5 hours of sleep.

Antie’s answer to my question kept rolling around in my brain. She had done little TO me, and apparently a lot FOR me. I feel like a lot had changed. My confidence was the biggest thing. I was now much more confident in myself, my abilities, and dealing with others than I was before. I reflected on all that I had done in the past day and so much of it was out of character for me. But I realized that just that shift in my confidence was the primary factor in my actions. I had the capability to do all that I had done, I just hadn’t felt I should. The taking charge and putting my desires out front was big. Even bigger was not really caring what other people thought or felt about me.

I guess that was the dominant side emerging from within me. I had always had those tendencies but had been chastised several times especially on the job, that I realized I had been conditioned to not act on them very much. Similarly, with women. Society has made any expression of masculinity a bad idea. Although, through the years, I had met a number of women who were attracted that aspect in me. Looking back, I realized I suppressed that side of me to just fit in. Now, I didn’t give a shit. I am going to be who I want to be without pretending anymore. I am an honorable warrior and protector. I take of those I care about and am willing to fight for what is noble and true. I am Lord Wolf. If you don’t like it, tough shit.

The change was really a release of all the fears that held me back. Letting go of them allowed true me to emerge. Thinking back to my claiming of Sophia, I had pulled from my mind the phrases and commands I had picked up in the stories I had read and my study into the power of the mind. Deep down, I wanted to be powerful and masculine. To feel that energy flowing through me. Till, yesterday, I had rarely felt more than a hint of it. But, in the last 24 hours, I had felt it numerous times. The strongest was with the twins and almost as much as with Sophia.

FINDING OUT THE DETAILS

“Sir?” Billy asked, interrupting my thoughts. “I was wondering how many other challenges you have been in.”

I gave him a puzzled look not understanding what he was asking. “The Knight’s challenge. I was wondering how many others you had been in.”

“None. I am not really sure what Antie has gotten me into. In all the craziness, I haven’t given it much thought. I don’t even know what it includes.” I admitted.

Billy was surprised. But he was a big fan and filled in a lot of the details. Today, there would be 3 events. The first is Archery, shooting at targets at various distances. Then Pole Ax, which is really a six-foot pole with a big foam ball at the end, that you get points for strikes to the opponent. The last being the tug of war that is held on three-foot elevated platforms with the goal to either pull the opponent off the platform or pull the rope from their hands. Since there are 8 contestants, there are three rounds. The winners of each round go on and face each other. The scoring is based upon where you place in the rankings. The first-round losers get zero points, the top four get 2 points per their placement in the event. 8 points for the overall winner, 2 points for 4th place.

There are 3 more events tomorrow. Spear throwing at targets, scored like Archery. The swords, which are blunted, and the contestants are in partial armor. The culmination is Jousting. I was surprised to learn that they do real jousting in full armor and special jousts that have tips that are designed to break off in segments. The more segments you break, the truer the strike. Scoring is based upon the effectiveness of the breaks and in the rare situation of unseating your opponent. Three passes are done against each opponent. The Knight’s champion is awarded to the contestant with the most points at the end of the 6 events.

Billy added that there were two favored contestants this year. The green knight and the black knight. The green was the local hero and had won several years in a row. A big strapping fellow who obviously put a lot of time in practicing and preparing for the events. The black knight was new this year, but Billy had heard he traveled all over competing in tournaments and regular took top prize. The rest of the field was made up of locals and a few regional contestants.

I didn’t realize how big a deal this Knight’s Challenge was. I guess I thought it was more play acting or local recreational types coming out and playing medieval games. I did have some experience in some of the events at least. I had been in the scouts as a boy and knew how to use a bow and ride a horse fairly well. In high school, I had thrown the javelin in PE well enough that the track coach wanted me to join the team. I had dabbled with fencing in college too. At least I wasn’t going to get totally embarrassed for stepping into the arena. But what about gear and equipment?

I did remember that Antie did say she would make sure I had what I needed for the challenge. I would do my best. That is all I could be expected to do. If I won, I won. If I lost, I know I put forth my best effort.

CHECKING IN WITH THE CREW

We had reached the Faire and it was still early enough that only the vendors were starting to arrive. I parked up by the north entrance to the Faire, closest to the Ale House. Billy and I grabbed a stack of boxes and crossed the bridge into the boulevard around the arena and made our way to the Ale House. We were met at the flaps by one of the twins who held it open for us. We set the boxes down where Kaetlyn had directed, and Billy headed out for more as the 3 women surrounded me.

“Good morning, Master.” The twins whispered in each ear as they hugged me between them. Pressing themselves against me. I kissed each one briefly and sent them to follow Billy leaving me with just Kaetlyn.

“You are a lousy master. You left those two beautiful women alone last night and not a word to them” She scolded.

“I saw your pictures.” I said, not taking her bait.

“Yes, they wanted to make sure you knew what was waiting for you when you got done with that bitch.” She replied

“What about that last picture?” I innocently inquired.

“Oh that.” She replied coyly. “The twins told me about how you fucked them into submission and that they are now your slaves, totally and completely. That cock of yours must be pretty magical to do that. I just wanted to show you what you were missing.” She teased.

I casually reached out and grabbed her forearms. “You were offering your hole as well.” I said, pulling her in close. She gasped and I held against me.

Looking up at me she replied, “Yes Sir. I . . . was. You’ve captivated me. First by you helping us in our time of crises and continuing to assist us in now our mutual endeavor. Then when you tied your scarf on me, the desire to obey and submit was compelling. You are a rare man, Lord Wolf. I find you intriguing.”

“I find you fascinating as well.” I conceded. I kissed her deeply. She moaned and held the kiss for a long time. “Do you still feel the same desire to submit this morning as you did yesterday when I tied on the scarf?” I asked.

“No, and yes. It is not as intense now, but it is still there, but different.” She answered pausing. “Yesterday, I felt I must obey and felt the rightness of doing so. Now I feel I want to submit and obey because of who you are. I don’t know if that makes any sense. The twins told me a lot about what happened to them over the past week or so. It sounds like you saved them from a really bad fate. Very few men would do what you did. I am not sure how much they might have embellished it, but it sounds like you are truly their knight in shining armor who rescued the maidens in distress.

Although, I am not so sure about the making them slaves part. Not sure that is part of the fairy tale. They made it sound like sex was over the top amazing. They are truly in love with you and would do anything for you and to you. They 100% see and feel themselves as your slaves.”

“Well, Antie was involved.” I shared. “Apparently, there were some ‘magical’ complications that determined the necessity of their being bound to me. I don’t understand it, but supposedly it was the only way to protect them from future assaults. I think most guys would relish to have those two offering themselves to him.”

“What about the bitch? What happened with her?” She asked.

“She was chastised for her behavior.” I said vaguely. “You should expect her to show up and apologize to you at some point.”

Her eyes showed her surprise. “Wow, did you tame her? From what I saw, her apologizing is that last thing I would expect from her. No wonder you didn’t come join us last night. Here I thought you fell for her charms and enticements. She definitely is beautiful, and I suspect she could get any man she wanted.” She teased reaching down and grabbing my crotch and rubbing my cock through the pants.

I let go of her and wrapped my right hand and slid it up the side and around the back of her neck and grabbed a handful of hair. Then I quickly stepped back pulling her off balance and pushing her down to her knees then stepped forward again bending over her. I turned her surprised face to face mine and smiled at her.

“Any woman I take will beg from her knees. . .” I said sternly.

The few seconds that past seem to drag out. I saw the emotions play across her face. The shock and surprise, the desire and lust, the anger and pride; all warring within her as I watched her arousal take hold of her. I watched her eyes flick back and forth from my face to my cock and back several times. She finally broke the silence.

“Please, Sir . . . Will you tie your scarf on me? I wish you to serve you.” She said holding out the scarf to me, smiling.

I laughed and took the scarf from her and began to fold it. She reached back and held her hair up and out of the way for me as I tied it snugly around her neck. I watched her pupils dilate as she felt the surge of power of the binding. She reached for the crotch and I stepped away and turned.

“I don’t have time for dalliances at the moment. There is work to be done.” I said as I made my way around the bar. She had stood up and was smiling. She too was enjoying our little cat and mouse game. “Since I am earning numerous rewards from the various ladies I help, I find myself unable to satisfy their desire to reward me immediately, especially with all the demands of the Knight’s Challenge. I will be sending them to you to gather their information so that I can catch up with them after the Faire.”

“Yes, Sir.” She replied. “I will be happy to fill your little black book with their information. Any specific information you want me to include beyond their contact information? Their measurements or kinks perhaps?”

“Actually, I would like a picture and the number of times they feel I need to be rewarded. By the way, since you are now under my control, I expect complete honesty from you. I do enjoy your spirit and playfulness, but I do expect total professionalism from you when others are about.”

“Of course, Sir.” She said as I turned at the sound of Billy entering the tent with several boxes. “I on the list too, my number is 32, Sir.” She said as she passed me winking, heading for the boxes.

Billy interrupted. “Sir, Antie said she wanted to see you when you arrived.”

ANTIE’S SURPRISE

I headed out of the tent and headed towards Antie’s tent. She came out just as I turned that way. She smiled.

“I hope your night was eventful and satisfying, Lord Wolf. Are you ready for the tournament?” she asked as I approached.

“It was not what I had hoped it would be, but it did turn out quite satisfactory. I was hoping you would enlighten me in regard to my preparations since you promised me you were taking care of that.” I replied.

“Come with me.” She said as she took my arm and led me around the corner of her tent into the center of the Faire.

The dance floor and tables were gone, and several grandstands had been erected around the perimeter of the field for the spectators to watch the events. There were 3 along the long west side, one on each of the north and south ends, and one on either side of the King’s pavilion on the east side. In between the vendor’s tents and the west row of grandstands were 8 square tents draped in various colors. Antie walked me northward along the row of these tents. At the north end was one draped in my blue. Each contestant had a tent for their supplies and a place to change and rest away from the crowds.

Antie motioned me in first and I held the flap for her to enter. Inside was very medieval except the lighting. Which was a strand of LED lights around the perimeter of the tent where the walls met the roof. On the immediate left beside the entrance was a big wooden chest with several leather garments on top. Along the left side was small bed covering in furs. On the far wall stood a full suit of armor with a small shield painted blue with a wide silver stripe running diagonally across it. To the right of that was a large leather chair that looked very comfortable. Along the right wall was a large rack of weapons including the ones I would need for the tournament minus the lances. There was a small wash basin in the corner to my immediate right with towels and a bucket underneath it.

“You should have everything you need. Additional clothing is in the chest. Your horse will be provided, and your squire can assist you getting that mess on.” She said gesturing to the armor. “I have things to do so I will leave you with it.” She said as she began to head the exit.

I stepped between her and the exit. “Thank you. For this and your reward. I would like a few answers, please. How long does the desire to obey last? Does it matter how or where it is tied? And does it get stronger with more binding material or more knots?”

“I see you have been using it to your advantage already. It all depends. It depends on the person, the material, the quantity and quality of the knots and material. How long is usually for the duration it remains tied. However, I will warn you, even though the night is shortest tonight, the power behind it all will be the strongest tomorrow. Anything still bound at midnight tomorrow night will become permanent. Enjoy it but do not abuse it. Remember all your actions have consequences. Although they may seem good now, there may come a time when the burden will become heavy in the future. You don’t want to regret your choices.”

“What was in that pill I gave to my friend last night? She revealed secret things that I wouldn’t have expected anyone to on the way home. Besides helping her sober up.” I asked.

“It wasn’t the pill but another small token of my appreciation I bestowed last night at the ball. You will find you will know the hearts of those you spend time with. Some will pour out their hearts, others you will just get a feeling about. It will again depend on the person. Your welcome.” She said and then she slipped out the door.

I checked out the weapons and contemplated what I had learned. I was reminded of twins and that led me to remember the truck still needed to be unloaded. I left the tent and stopped a moment and got my bearings. It turned out my tent was near the back side of the Ale House where I saw Pop wheeling some kegs into the back of the tent. He waved when he saw me heading towards him.

“Good morning, partner. I saw the tankards and they look great. I hope we can sell enough of them to turn a profit.” Pop said when I joined him.

“Well, I got a really good deal on them and I was thinking of asking the other vendors to honor them. That way they can use them at various vendors here at the Faire. That way everyone can benefit from them and the customer can get a wider use out of it. That would help them sell better I believe.” I said.

“How will that work? They aren’t just going to give away their product for free.” He asked.

“Well, I will ask them for a good discount, and we will pay them based upon what they sell. It will eat a bit of the profits, but the more places people can get a drink at will help us be able to get those who aren’t big beer drinkers to purchase one because they can get greater use out of it.” I replied.

“I’m not sure I get it, but so far every idea you have had has been terrific, so do what you think is best.” Pop answered.

ANOINTING THE SQUIRES

I patted him on the shoulder as I entered the back entrance to the Ale House. I saw several of the other squires had shown up and were helping Billy unload. The twins were setting up a display and getting ready to open. Seeing the boys reminded me I had some things I needed to pick up. I went out into the boulevard and down to the fabric stall. I picked up the tabards and sashes I had made. The gentleman had them all ready for me and he included silver sash cord he had to use as belts to keep the tabards from flapping about.

By the time I returned, all the boys had showed up and had the truck unloaded. I handed out the tabards and had them line up to have me tie off their belts, teaching them the knot I wanted them to use. The group of them looked the part standing about with their jeans and tabards on. The tailor had added a silver trim to the edges and neck hole that had a short split down the front. The tabards fell to about mid to low thigh depending on the height of each boy with a split in the middle to about crotch. I had the boys form up in a semi-circle around me.

“Alright, Squires. It is time to take the oath. Raise your right hand and repeat after me.

I, as a squire of Lord Wolf, will faithfully abide by the squire’s code. To be responsible for my actions, to be respectful of all, to protect the innocent, to do the right thing, and to serve my knight to the best of my ability.” I stated and they repeated.

“Now that the formal stuff is over, there are a couple other rules. No loafing around and no gawking at the girls. If Antie or Spitfire over there (pointing to Kaitlyn who had come the back of the Ale House) catches you, you’ll get trash duty or wash dishes for at least an hour. If I catch you, you get smacked on the back of the head. Your job is to help me be everywhere at once. Since there isn’t any decent cell service out here, I am going to need your help running messages and errands. I want you pair up. One group will help out at the Ale House, one pair will spend time around me doing what I need done, the other pair will wander around the Faire helping out those in need, then every hour you will rotate locations.

Remember, everything you do, is a reflection on me. Stick to the code and you will do just fine. Remember: Responsible, Respectful, Protect, & Honor. Any questions?”

“What if we need your help?” Mikey asked.

“Send someone to find me. If it is urgent and important use the word pronto. If she is single and pretty, say bunny trouble.” I teased. Getting a laugh from the group.

I sent them on their way. The two that started with me I had errands for. I sent Billy to see if they could get a schedule of the events for the day from the Faire office so I could know when and where I was supposed to show up for the different events. Dave, I sent to see if Antie needed any assistance before things got started.

I needed to go move the truck from the spot near the bridge to a regular parking spot before too many of them were taken. I waved and greeted those who were coming in on my way out of the Faire.

ANOTHER DANCE WITH THE QUEEN

I could see trouble coming as I approached the bridge. The “queen”, Krystal was coming into the Faire and she had on her usual haughty air about her. She was stunning in her deep red dress. It was full length with a deep square neckline that showed plenty of cleavage and the corset she was obviously wearing underneath was presenting lots of it to see. It had puffy sleeves at the shoulders and then the fabric fell open and ran the length of the arm and hands. The front panel was black with gold embroidery with a thick gold cord that ran through the dress at the waist but emerged as it came around the front at the edge of the hips and tied in the front with several feet of cord hanging down. Her dark brown hair flowed down past her shoulders, the golden highlights catching the morning sun. Her piercing blue eyes were filled with contempt as she strutted across the bridge.

I was about to pass her when her foot slipped, and she started to fall backwards. It was like time slowed down as I just reacted. She was falling backwards and to the side. She was going to end up going over the side and land in the muck. It had rained late last night, and the trench had gathered a small stream and turned very muddy. Her arms were flailing, and her face changed from anger to fear as she lost her balance.

I lunged forward and grabbed what I could and caught her about when she was almost horizontal. In my left hand, I had caught the cord at her waist and my right hand had found the center of the neckline between her breasts. She hung there nearly vertical mostly over the edge.

I am sure it was only a millisecond or two before I pulled her back up and to me, but for that brief moment, she hung in the air. The look of shock registered on her face and then shifted again as I pulled her back vertical. I had stepped in between her feet and so when I did bring her upright there was no space between us. She was shorter and had to look up at me.

“WHAT The . . Oh. Ummmm” She started and then looked down at my hand between her tits and then back up at me. I watched her expression shift from ‘how dare you touch me’ to ‘I want to reward you’ play out across her face. I just smiled and shifted my hands to where I had wrapped my right arm around her and holding her close to me as I shifted my position to standing beside her and turned her to face what she would have landed in.

“As you can see,” I said waving at the nasty mud and trickling brown water, “You would have ended up in a very embarrassing position had I not been here. You definitely would have gotten battered and bruised and likely ruined this lovely dress. And if you look closely, you can see the rock that your head would have likely hit. So, in reality, I just saved your life.” I said pointing down at the muck.

Her eyes got really big as that sank in and then she looked at me. I watched the count of how much she owed me going up and up as she came to fully understand what just happened. I spun us around, still holding right up against me and began walking into the Faire, half carrying her along.

“Now I am sure this feeling is uncommon to you. It is called the feeling of gratitude. Specifically, towards someone who just did something very valuable for you. I know you want to avoid anyone knowing about this. Heaven forbid someone see you being nice and appreciative. It appears one of shoes needs mending so let’s step over here out of the way, so we do not draw attention to ourselves.” I said quietly as we crossed the rest of the bridge and I guided her behind the vendors tents out of the view of the entrance. I don’t know if she was still in shock from the ordeal or the potential embarrassment, but I was grateful she didn’t talk back.

“Th Thank you.” She stammered; still confused about what she was feeling. My tone was matter of fact and the subtle insults were registering but not computing. But she did start assessing me and calculating how to get me rewarded. She started to sink to her knees.

“We just have a moment.” I said pulling her up and against a stack of boxes. “I know you want to reward me, but we don’t have time for that now. It would draw too much unwanted attention. We will find a time soon for you to do that.”

I knelt down and pulled her foot out from under the dress. The strap on her high heeled shoe had broken and it was flopping about. I tore off a strip of the lining and wrapped it around her ankle and then under the bottom the shoe and tied it off. Then I had a very mischievous idea.

“One way you can reward me is to wear my colors. But you can’t be seen as favoring one knight over the other, so we are going to have to put somewhere that no one else will know about it.” I said as I pulled one of my blue scarves from my belt. I quickly folded it and slipped my hands up underneath her dress and up her thigh. “I will put it up here where only we will know.” I added, winking at her. I went right up to the top of her thigh and tied the knot on the inside just under her pussy. The knot left one of the tails facing upward that would gently tease it when she moved. Then boldly, I pulled her panties down and off her legs. “I’m going to keep these as a memento of our encounter.”

She was speechless as I worked. I stood up and took her face into my hands gently forcing her to look at me.

“Now, before I send you on your way. I want to you listen and follow my instructions. You will forget this experience. You just broke your shoe on the bridge and went on. But unconsciously you will know that you are drawn to me. And each time you feel the scarf, your arousal will slowly grow. Little by little it will tease you and your arousal will very slowly grow and not diminish until you are ready to explode. But you can’t. You can only cum with my permission. Do you understand?” I commanded.

She nodded. “Good, remember only with my permission. Any desire you have for Bryce will now shift to me. The more aroused you feel, the more you will not want him to touch you. You will know that it is only I that can fill your need. Only when you can no longer stand it, will you seek me out. Now remember to forget but unconsciously remember.”

I kissed her and sent her off alone. She wandered over to the entrance a bit dazed, but when she got there, she looked around and then pulled out the haughtiness and strutted off into the Faire. I watched her go from the seclusion of the hiding spot and then I went to move the truck.

I had wanted to experiment with the next woman I helped. I just didn’t expect it to be her. I smiled as I finally moved the truck into a decent parking spot. I am not sure how many people saw us, but no one seemed to acknowledge it. It will be interesting to see how things play out with her going forward.