The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LORD WOLF

Author’s Note:

Welcome to the next section of this story. It has been a challenge to get it done. I appreciate those of you who have shared with me your thoughts and feedback. I am not a pro writer and not spending a lot of time on the editing, so this isn’t perfect. But, like all good artists I love to hear your thoughts on the story. You can send them to

This is a work of erotic fiction. All people and events are figments of my imagination that I have captured and for your enjoyment. All rights reserved. You may not post this anywhere without written permission from the author.

We pick up the story on day two of May Faire, after a wild night with Sophia, Lord Wolf has already had busy morning with Antie and highlighted by a unique experience with the “Queen”. Lord Wolf’s day is really just getting started . . .

SECTION 8

Raise Your Tankards

I grabbed the rest of my stuff from out of the truck and proceeded back to the Ale House. Different scenarios with the Queen were playing around in my head. I was curious to see how my suggestions would develop within her. As I rounded the corner, I saw that they had raised the front and back of the Ale House tent and expanded the seating a bit in the front and a some in the back. They had also opened a section between the BBQ joint’s tent and ours. This allowed the patrons to enjoy both the BBQ and the brews. I had one of the boys take my stuff to my tent and saw that the rest of the serving girls had arrived and were getting ready for what looked like a meeting with Kaetlyn as I walked up.

“Good, you’re here.” Kaetlyn said. “Alright, ladies. Line up and the heart stealing Lord Wolf will retie your scarves with his fancy knot that none of us can seem to duplicate.”

The ladies were once again in their blue skirts and white blouses and cleavage galore. They had gone from the over the top make up from yesterday to a more natural look. I greeted and chatted a moment with each one as I tied on the scarves. Several were flirtier than others, but I could see each one subtly respond to the power of the binding. Cassidy was last, the raven-haired stunner with the sapphire eyes that sucked you in and the smile that made you want to melt. She was a bit shy, but she put her hands on my arm and said, “Thank you, Sir.” with a knowing smile as she turned and headed back over to huddle.

“Alright ladies, I’m glad you are back for more today. The same rules as last time. Kaetlyn’s in charge, support the team, and have fun! If you do that, that tip jar will be overflowing.” I said encouragingly.

Kaetlyn took over and explained the plan for the day, the schedule and all the other details that I was glad I didn’t have to deal with. She certainly was an excellent leader and organizer. Not to mention a mischievous little fox. I picked up one of tankards off the bar and headed out to visit the other Faire vendors. I was hoping to expand the value of the tankards for the customers.

I visited the “drinking” stalls first. There were several vineries represented as well as numerous microbreweries and even a cider bar. I got them to offer either a free drink to all tankard holders or unlimited drinks to them. It depended on how much they were willing to discount their brews. I agreed to allow them to keep a tally and I would pay them the agreed upon discounted price for each drink. I enticed them that by offering something to the tankard holders they would likely sell more drinks and food to them raising their overall revenue.

It was the corn dog stall next to cider shop that expanded my thinking to a whole new level. The vendor there overheard my conversation with the cider guy, and he asked if he could get in on it. He told me he was willing to include a free order of fries with purchase to them if he could get a sign made. That is how over 90% of the vendors at the Faire had a “Ask about our Tankard Special” sign hanging out front. Kaetlyn was able to get a bunch printed up and I had the twins go around and they passed out signs to those I had already convinced. They took up the task of visiting the rest of the vendors since I had to get ready for the first round of the tournament. After all, who was going to say no to those deliciously hot babes?

Event 1 — Archery

I was glad Billy was around. He helped me get into the right outfit for the Archery event. I would have looked silly showing up in the full suit of armor for this one. For this event I wore basically a sleeveless leather jerkin that hung to about mid-thigh that fit over a snug blue shirt. I wore the same leather pants and boots that I had received that morning. I chose the longer of the two bows since I was able to pull it back more effectively. I asked if there was a place, I could get some practice in and Billy smiled and told me to follow him. He led me out and around the east side of the Faire. We cut through a gap between two vendor tents and found I wasn’t the only one who wanted to warm up before the event. The White and Sky-Blue knights there shooting at the impromptu range that someone had set up. (Sorry, I didn’t get all their names and it’s easier to keep them straight by identifying them by their colors.)

It had been at least 15 years since I shot a regular recurve bow. It took me a bit to get the hang of the old-style long bow, but it came back to me pretty easy. The accuracy though took a while. I shot till about 15 minutes before all of us knights had to take the field. I was glad Billy had included the thick leather bracers with the outfit. Otherwise the inside of my left arm would have been totally beat up before we even got started.

There was a lot of fanfare and hoopla as we all took the field. The stands were only about 60% full. Each knight was introduced, and we all took the field to varying levels of cheer. It did seem that Green had the biggest following. He was the local favorite after all. The field was divided into 8 long rows with a series of targets at set intervals down the length. The crowd was filling the stands behind and to the sides with fewer and fewer people the father down the field. Only the brave hearted or ignorant were willing to be “down range”.

We each had a target starting with 15 yards, then 25 and 40. We each shot 3 arrows at each target. I turned in a decent performance. Only one of my arrows didn’t hit the target but I didn’t get many bullseyes. At that point Green and Black were tied with perfect scores. Red was behind by two points. The rest of us were out of the running for 1st place so we didn’t continue to shoot. They quickly set up the contraption that would simulate a moving target. It was basically a wooden target that hung from a rope that was pulled across the field. Each archer had the opportunity to shoot 5 arrows at the target. The problem was the movement wasn’t smooth. It was two guys pulling on the rope that couldn’t keep an even pace. Black got a perfect score and Red and Green missing it by one point. I came in 5th overall earning 4 points. Hey, at least I didn’t come in last.

The Knight’s Challenge had 6 events and we were awarded points based upon how we placed in each event. The challenge was won by the knight who accumulated the most points. I could tell that Black and Green were the best among us. My goal was not to embarrass myself or Antie by finishing last. Preferably, somewhere in the middle of the pack would be great. Any grandiose ideas I had to winning went out the window after about 5 minutes into the first event.

The King had come down to award the trophy to Black and he greeted all of us and hyped up the crowd a bit before we all left the field. Black and the King were talking ahead of me. It was obvious they were acquainted. All I overheard was just banter and bragging. The King thought Black would run away with this tournament much to his delight. Black allowed it but he did comment that Green would make a worthy opponent and that would make the Challenge enjoyable instead of having to hold back so he didn’t make the rest of the group look too pathetic like he had at other events.

I headed to my tent trying to come up with a way to perform my best so I can at least by in the upper half if not give Black and Green a serious contender for the prize money. I know it was long shot, but Antie on my side, it was definitely within the realm of possibilities. As I was lost in thought, two young twin boys about 7 or 8 plowed into the side of me. They were running and not looking where they were going.

Rebecca

“Are you ok? You need to slow down and watch where you are going.” I said as I knelt down on one knee bringing me down to their level as I helped them up and dusted them off.

As I did, I their little sister came up and stood with her hands on her hips and demanded they give the wreath of vines and flowers that their mother had bought her for her hair. I smiled; she was quite cute trying to act all grown up. I suspected she was mimicking a pose their mother used frequently. Whom I suspected was the tall blonde woman I saw trying to make her way through the crowd some distance back.

I picked the wreath up off the ground where it had fallen and made a show of inspecting it and then placing it on her head. The boys fussed a bit but quickly gave up with a look from me.

“There you are princess; your crown is restored to its rightful place.” I said with authority. Smiling at the young girl’s beaming face.

I turned to the boys and asked, “Now, boys, how would you like to be my squires in training? To learn how to be a knight some day?”

They boys got all excited and agreed. I pulled out a couple of the silver scarves I had and tied them around the upper arm.

“Alright, the first thing about being squires is the following the Squire’s code. You are to be responsible, respectful, and protect the innocent. To do the right thing and serve your knight.”

“Does that mean we have be nice to people?” the left one asked.

“Yes, and do your best.” I replied.

“Even our sister?” the right one asked.

“Especially your sister. You are older and more experienced than her. You need to look out for her and protect her from bad guys.” I said super seriously.

And for you, princess. Will you wear my colors?” I asked as I turned back to her and held out a blue scarf.

She nodded excitedly and I wrapped and tied the scarf around her neck. Their mother finally reached us looking frazzled and concerned.

“Look mommy! The nice knight has made Kyle and Kevin squires and I am a princess now! He gave me this pretty scarf to wear too.” The little girl exclaimed when she noticed her approaching. “Wait, what about her? Can she have one too?” The little girl asked me.

I stood up and held out my hand. “Lord Wolf at your service, milady. It is really just squires in training. Really just honorific. It would be an honor if you would wear my colors . . .” I asked holding up a second blue scarf.

She was a bit confused but after shaking my hand and seeing her kids were safe, she made eye contact with me and smiled.

“Come on, Mommy. Wear it, wear it.” The kids encouraged.

She nodded and held up her shoulder length blonde hair so I could tie on the scarf. I stepped up and wrapped the scarf around her neck and tied it like the others. She kept her eyes on me the whole time. I watched the pupils dilate as I finished the knot.

“Thank you, Sir Knight. I’m sorry for the trouble with the kids. They have been a handful for a while now.” She admitted.

I sensed there was a lot of pain and loss behind her smile. As well as a sense of longing and need to express it.

“How would you kids like to go spend some time at the bouncy house in the Fun Zone?” I asked to their cheers.

One of my squires, Dave was nearby, and I motioned him over. After introducing him to the kids, I asked him to take them over to the kids play area. I told the boys to have fun but to also make sure their little sister had fun too. I asked the mother, who introduced herself as Rebecca, to join me for a refreshment.

“Are you sure?” she asked hesitantly. Not sure if she wanted to send her kids off with some strange young man.

“Of course, ma’am. I take care of my little brother and sister all the time. You go enjoy yourself.” Dave replied before I could.

“He can handle it. You can use a break.” I said.

I held out my arm which she took, and we strolled behind the kids and continued past the Fun Zone towards one of the wine stalls. Along the way, we chatted about the Faire and what brought them out this weekend. I got us some mimosas, cheese and pastries and we sat in the corner of the seating area.

Now I was observant enough to notice that there was no ring on her left hand, but I did see the white ring where one had been recently. After a brief pause in our light conversation, she stated that it had been several months since she had been without the kids for any length of time. I asked about their father, and that caused a long awkward pause. Then the dam broke and she explained the whole story.

Rebecca’s husband was a spec ops operator in the Army and had deployed overseas on some secret missions for over a year. The communication between them was spotty during his deployment and it was hard raising the kids by herself. Fortunately, he was well paid, and she didn’t need to work. But it was hard doing it alone. Neither one had close family nearby to help out.

Then when he came home about 9 months ago, he came home but he wasn’t the same. She had been cautioned that it might take a while for things to normalize. But they never did. He kept her at arm’s length, and it felt like there was a chasm between them in the bed they shared. After a few weeks, that he began sleeping in the basement. About 3 months ago, he started becoming really reactive and getting angry all the time. He hid it mostly, but she could sense it and he didn’t tolerate the kids acting up very well. He would sometimes yell, then realize what he had done and would just get up and leave the room. He hid in the basement most of the time. Or go out and disappear for hours at a time. He never wanted to talk or opened up. Saying that he didn’t want to burden her with his problems.

Then one evening, about 2 months ago, he never came home. Then the police showed up around midnight informing her that he had died in car accident up on the canyon road north of town. The next week was hell dealing with the funeral and everything. But a random flower arrangement arrived with a single word on the card. “Sorry” She knew it was from him. He had chosen to end his life in a way that she and kids would be taken care of. Turns out he had taken out a substantial life insurance with extra accidental death coverage a week or two after he got back. Rebecca found the policy and realized the suicide cause expired 3 days before his death. Which just solidified her knowledge of him taking his own life. She blamed herself for a lot of it. She thought she didn’t do enough. She thought she could have done something to prevent it.

Because of the insurance check, she had more than enough to send the kids to private schools and any sort of college and post grad courses they wanted. As well as enough to live on for the rest of her life. But she was now truly alone. Her folks were gone and his were not in a position to help her out. The most of last two months she had been numb or blaming herself for it. She felt stuck and was really just going through the motions.

The tears flowed slowly as she spoke. I just listened, letting her release the pent-up tension within her. I put my arm around her, and she leaned into my shoulder resting her head on my chest. It was a sad story. I wanted to help her but wasn’t sure how. I just held her for several minutes. My brain was scrambling for something to say or do when she lifted her head and looked into my eyes. She raised her hand to my cheek and leaned in and kissed the other.

“Thank you. . . Thank you for listening. I didn’t mean to unload on you. I just felt I could. I needed to share that with someone else. I knew I could trust you.” She said as she smiled. “The sad part is, I haven’t been held like this for over 2 years now. It feels . . . safe.” Then she blushed. She added that she and her husband hadn’t been intimate since before his deployment.

I returned the smile. This woman needed my help. The first thing she needed was to forget for a little while. I took her face into my hands holding it so she could only look at me.

“Now, I want you to listen and then forget. You are going to forget about your husband, your kids and all the past. You came to the Faire and ran into an old friend from school and have agreed to spend some time with him. You are single and available. You don’t have a care in the world, you just want to have fun and laugh. Now remember to forget when I let go of you.” I said quietly.

I held my breath as I let go and sat back. I watched as her mind adjusted to the new scenario, I created for her. I watched her sit up straight and the stress fall away. The confused look turned into a beaming smile. She looked 5 years younger. I smiled back.

Then I broke the mood. With a slight push I nudged her up into a sitting position and handed her the glass with a small amount left.

“Drink up. There are some things I want to show you” I said energetically.

She looked at me a little confused but finished the glass.

“Shall we?” I asked as I got up from the table and offered my hand.

“Why the hell not?” She said as she took it and I pulled her to her feet.

Exploring the Faire

We exited the large stall and wandered along the boulevard exploring the different vendor booths and different things going on at the Faire. We talked and laughed. Commented on the various costumes and likelihood of the various recreations. It was great to just be normal for a while. Rebecca bloomed and opened up and was a much different person than the one I had met a short while ago.

We had reached the southeast corner of the Faire when we saw along the boulevard the King and Queen walking towards us coming from the other way. They were still some distance off working their way through the crowd, greeting people, and soaking up the attention that was being showered on them.

“That home wrecking little slut.” Rebecca expressed.

It turned out that Rebecca had worked with the non-profit that Bryce’s wife, Layla ran and knew her pretty well. The whole divorce mess was really hard on Layla. She had thrown herself into her work with the non-profit that helped kids with disabilities and many other things.

Rebecca believed that Krystal was to blame for all of it. Krystal had started working for Bryce about six months before things got ugly. The fact that Bryce had basically threw Layla out of their home and was now trying to keep from paying any sort of alimony or settlement was just cruel and mean. Apparently, Layla was an emotional wreck. Going from anger to depressed to vengeful to blaming herself for it all. All the while Krystal strutted around like she was Bryce’s wife instead of the conniving, manipulative whore she really was.

I pulled her into a shop to avoid any sort of encounter and distracted Rebecca with some souvenir trinket they were selling. Making her laugh at my stupid joke about how it was from the wrong time period. She slapped my arm chastising me for such a lame joke. She stepped in front of me and picked something else up off the shelf. She turned around and started to make a comment only to realize there was no room. There were only a few inches between us as she looked up into my eyes and forgot what she was going to say. But the energy that passed between us as our gazes met for those few long seconds spoke volumes. The moment was lost when the vendor came up and asked if we had any questions.

We left the shop a bit awkwardly, but she took my arm and we continued to work our way up the boulevard with the King and Queen nowhere in sight. We strolled along enjoying one another’s company. After a bit, we came to Sophia’s stall. She had a few lookers and I introduced Rebecca to Sophia as the friend who got me into this mess. I watched Sophia closely. She was doing well considering she had a vibrator stoking her desire in her pussy and a large plug up her ass. Rebecca excused herself to go look at something over on one of the shelves on the other side of the stall.

“How are you holding up?” I asked as I cornered her near the back of the tent and pressed my hand against her skirt near her hips in the front. I smiled at her as I felt the vibrations along her waist.

“Master, you know how to truly test me. So far, I have been able to keep it under control. Especially when I have distractions of people here in the shop. The jolts of pleasure when I realize I served someone have taking getting used to. But I have been able to not be overtaken by it. You are a devious and creative, Sir. It makes me want to serve you all the more” she whispered. “May I . . .”

“May you what?” I asked innocently.

“May I cum, Master?” she barely whispered. “Seeing you, feeling your control, your ownership of me has pushed me to the edge.”

“It is only been a few hours since I fucked you hard. I think you can wait. . . ” I teased.

“Is she one of yours, now?” She asked, motioning to Rebecca. “She is pretty.”

“Yes and no. I will be fucking her brains out soon, but she is just for short term enjoyment. She has too many other responsibilities to keep long term. But she needs this. There is a thought to leave you with. Do you think I will enjoy taking her more than I did you? I would bet she can suck me off better than you.” I taunted as I walked away from Sophia towards Rebecca.

I wrapped my arm around Rebecca, and we left the store arm in arm, leaving Sophia to stew. We proceeded down the boulevard continuing our little adventure together. As we neared the next corner, we got a surprise.

Meeting Layla

“I can’t believe it. She had said she was going to, but I didn’t think she would follow through with it.” Rebecca said pointing to beautiful raven-haired Latin beauty that was entering the Faire from the west parking lot.

Layla was regally beautiful in her wine-red dress with gold embroidery on the bodice and around the bottom of the skirt. It had a wide collar displaying significant cleavage and had short sleeves that ended in white lace around the elbows. Her head held high and she walked with such grace and style.

Many people greeted her, and she was stopping frequently to greet and visit with them for a moment. She had a quick smile that went from her lips all the way up to her hazel eyes. Her long, thick mocha hair fell in loose curls to her mid-back glistened in the sunlight as she moved through the crowd. Rebecca and I waited a bit for our paths to cross. Rebecca introduced me.

“Ah, so you are the one who saved our beloved Antie and has stepped up to the Knight’s Challenge. I would like for you to do me a favor. If you could somehow cause the Black Knight to falter or lose that would be great. Even if it is for one event, anything that will piss off my husband would be much appreciated.” Layla said in a sweet gracious tone that hid all of the animosity that the words she said conveyed.

“I will see what I can do.” I promised.

“I thought you were not going to come until tomorrow for the awarding of the prize.” Rebecca stated.

“I decided I was not going to hide and allow Bryce and Krystal to strut around like two turkeys in heat all weekend. I will be present throughout the event reminding them and everyone else that Bryce doesn’t get his way all the time.” Layla replied.

“Now I must be going. I am supposed to be meeting Tracy at the booth to take care of some paperwork. Good luck, Lord Wolf.” She continued.

Layla took her leave as Billy came running up to me. It was almost time for the next event, and I needed to get geared up. I told him I would join him shortly. I walked Rebecca into the arena area and took her to stairs leading up to the grandstand so she could watch. Just as I was pulling away, she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

“For luck” she said smiling.

I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. She was stiff for a brief second then melted into the embrace and returned the kiss fiercely. I finally pulled back after several seconds. “I need all the luck I can get.” I said to justify my actions. I left her to find a seat in the stands and hustled back to my tent.

Event 2: Pole Axe

Up next was the Pole Axe event. Which was the least like it was back in the middle ages. Instead of the crescent shaped front blade with narrow triangular rear blade and sharp top spike on a long pole, it was a leather covered ball stuffed with foam on the end of a 6-foot pole. Each contestant would be paired up and they would fight. Similar to boxing, scoring is based upon the number of quality hits landed and if you knock your opponent over or out of the ring, you win the match. The first one to 5 points wins.

Billy had a bunch of stuff laying on the bed that I needed to get strapped on. I quickly got changed and strapped on the various pads. The helmet in the conical shape of the period but was lined with foam similar to football helmet and had a metal face mask. Billy was able to get me out the tent and onto the field just in time to draw straws. I got lucky. I was to fight Purple in the last match of the first round. It allowed me to watch the other matches and hopefully glean some ideas and strategies from my more prepared competitors.

I watched as they thrust, lunged, and swung their leather balls on sticks and got the jist of the sport pretty quick. My opponent the Purple Knight was more beer belly than muscle. I found out later he was a bouncer at some bar downtown and felt he could pull this knight thing off. He was the least athletic of the bunch. Although he was about 300 pounds, I believed I had a decent shot at beating him.

As we each mounted the 4-foot circular platforms that were only a few inches off the ground that were touching so it looked like an 8. I tried to come up with a strategy that might work. We swatted and lunged at one other for the first few moments trying to assess the other’s skills and abilities. I saw an opening and lunged forward and caught him upper left chest, I knocked him backward. I quickly tried to do a fancy leg sweep that I saw Red use earlier to defeat his opponent. But it ended up being an ugly downward arcing swing that just caught his raised foot he was trying to pull back underneath himself to regain his balance. Fortunately, the minor swing connected just right to cause that foot to get wrapped up with the other, tripping Purple. He landed on his butt half off the platform. This was considered a technical knockout and allowed me to advance to the upper bracket. This meant I was guaranteed at least 4th place.

The winners of the first were paired off with each other, I drew Orange. With Black facing Green. Orange was a former college linebacker who made quick work of me. It was all I could to do to keep my stick up and block his quick aggressive attacks. I did stay on my feet, but he had the 5 points within the first minute. Black defeated Green in a close match 5-4 and proceeded to beat Orange 5-2. In our match for 3rd and 4th, I faired a bit better with Green, but in short order he knocked me over with a solid roundhouse style swing that took my legs out from under me. Grinning he put out his hand and helped me to my feet.

Final results of this round: Black, 1st place, Orange, 2nd place, Green 3rd, and myself 4th. Even though we only fought a relatively short period of time, I was drenched with sweat. I headed back to the tent as the announcer was reading off the standings and the king awarding the first-place trophy to the Black knight. I was a little disappointed at my performance, but since I had no previous experience in the sport, I couldn’t expect a whole lot. If I was honest with myself, I won my first match by sheer luck.

Billy helped me out of the all the gear, and I stripped down to just my pants. I poured some water into the wash basin and soaked a small towel and started to wash away the sweat and dirt. Billy made quick work of putting the gear away. Rebecca came into the tent as I was burying my face into the towel. There was an awkward moment as she realized that Billy was also present, and she mumbled something about wanting to check on me as she moved to the center of the room. Billy closed the chest and told me he needed to check on things outside. I thanked him for his assistance, and he winked at me as he ducked out of the tent.

Rebecca’s Reward

“I’ll will just be a moment.” I said turning back to the wash basin in the corner. I grabbed a dry towel and dried off then threw it over my head to dry my soaked hair. When I turned around, I stopped and stared.

Rebecca stood there with her dress on the floor. “I thought it was only fair since you are half dressed that I was half dressed.” She explained.

Well, standing there in just her panties was more than half, but if you looked at it as the number of articles of clothing, it could be considered half since she was only wearing the dress and panties. She just smiled as I stared at her. She knew she had caught me off guard. She looked amazing. Her lovely blonde hair falling to shoulders with a half curl at the ends. Her breasts were large and her nipples big and hard. She stood with one hand on her hip and a sly seductive smile on her face. She held it for a moment while I just took in her sexiness. Her baby blue lacy boy shorts hiding her treasure.

“You have been so wonderful to me; I need to reward you” She said as she stepped into my arms and leaned in for a steamy kiss.

We melted together and hands roamed, exploring one another’s bodies. After a moment, her hands found their way to the front of my pants and worked them open and grasped my raging hard on freeing it from its cage. All without breaking the kiss. As she slowly stroked it, I worked her panties off her hips until the fell to the floor. I moved my kisses along her cheek to her neck and she moaned as I worked my way down from behind her ear to her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around my neck holding me there, not wanting me to stop.

I pulled into me and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hooked her ankles. This move pressed her slit against my shaft.

“Please . . .” She begged.

I stepped forward a few steps and set her on the edge of foot the bed. I then slowly rubbed my cock against her slit and clit teasing her even more. She groaned and fell back onto the bed and used her legs trying to pull me closer.

“What do you want?” I asked as my cock continued to tease her slit and my hands roamed her thighs.

“I need your cock. . . I need it inside me.” She whimpered, desperate with desire.

I pulled back a bit and took the head and ran it along inside of her wet, slippery pussy lips and around her clit.

“Oh GOD, fuck me. Fuck me good and hard.” She demanded.

I slid in slowly. Knowing it had been a long time since she had done this. I took my time going in a little and then back out. Going just a little deeper each time. She tried to get more but I wouldn’t let her. Finally, when I bottomed out and she came. She stopped breathing or making any sound as her whole body quivered and her pussy spasmed around my cock.

I paused my thrusts and watched her orgasm flow through her. She relaxed her legs finally and as they fell limp, I lifted them, so they laid against my chest and over my shoulders. This movement brought her back into the present and I started thrusting again slowly. I reached forward and squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples till she moaned. She tried to get more of my cock deeper into her dripping pussy, but she really had no leverage. I took one hand and teased her clit with my thumb as I gently pressed down on her waist. Her eyes went wide as the pressure added a much greater contact with her g spot. I felt the crown rubbing against it. The additional stimulation on her clit and g spot quickly sent her over the edge again. This time crying out in ecstasy as exploded with pleasure.

I let her legs drop to each side and leaned forward and kissed her deeply. She was ravenous. She wanted more. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. I reached under her and lifted her farther onto the bed. Finally climbing onto the bed, myself. The beast within me was ready to feed. To take this woman. She was wide open before me.

I slid in and bottomed out. I leaned forward and put my hands on her shoulders pinning her to the bed and began pounding away. Deep forceful strokes smacking against her. She met me thrust for thrust giving a bit a wiggle and a clench each time to rub her clit and drive the intensity even higher.

Although I was thoroughly enjoying all this I felt in control of my pleasure. I wasn’t rapidly heading for my own orgasm and wasn’t afraid I wouldn’t be able to keep going. I was going to explode when I wanted to. My body was capable to doing as much as I wanted it to. I could pound her as long as I wanted.

I could tell she was quickly ascending to her next one. I leaned forward and took her hands in mine and held in place over her head and kissed on her neck.

I whispered as I thrust, “You will cum when I do, not before. When you do, the spell will be broken, and you will remember what you have forgot. You will also realize that your husband never really came home from the war and none of it was your fault. You will allow that time and that pain to fade away. You will accept things and move forward with your life and be a great mom to your kids.”

Then I mentally let loose and thrust a few more times and exploded with her. This time she arched her back, stopped breathing, and spasmed all at the same time for a long time. Then fell limp. I laid there buried deep within her and resting on my elbows watching her.

It took her a bit to come back down. I shifted over to lay beside her, catching my breath, and just enjoying the afterglow.

“Wow. . . I needed that.” She said as she rolled over to snuggle up next to me. Her head resting on my chest. I just held her for several minutes. I was hoping my little perspective shift was taking place.

She sat up and said, “I guess I better go rescue your squire. Those 3 can be quite a handful sometimes.” She leaned over picked up my phone and asked me to unlock it. I did and she texted herself and then took a quick selfie and added herself to my contacts.

“That way you will know which Rebecca it is in your phone.” She said jokingly.

We got up and got dressed. She checked herself in the mirror to make sure she was presentable instead of the “just exhaustively fucked” look. I was glad that I didn’t see the guilt or pain anymore. Just before we left, she turned and kissed me one more time.

“Thank you for reminding that I am a woman. That I don’t have to sacrifice myself and my needs anymore.” She said gratefully. “And thank you for taking the pain away. That weight was crushing me.”

“It was my honor, milady” I said as I held the tent door aside for her.

Billy was trying to look busy doing something a little way off as we exited the tent. We headed over to the Fun Zone to find the kids. I didn’t realize that we had been gone for almost 3 hours now. I hope Dave was up to the task.

It looked like my little mind trick worked. She had shifted her perspective on the death of her husband and was in a much better frame of mind. I also think the three orgasms had something to do with that too.

We found the kids and Dave sitting at a table finishing some ice cream. The kids were all excited to tell their mother about their adventures and fun they had. Turns out Dave had done a great job of wearing them out, getting them some lunch and were just finishing off their treat. Even I could tell the kids were tired and happy.

Rebecca tried to pay Dave, but he wouldn’t hear of it. He even wouldn’t let her pay him for the food he had bought for the kids. Saying it was his duty and honor to serve her. We said our goodbyes and Rebecca hugged me one last time, whispering that she needed to reward me again. Much more thoroughly next time. I laughed as we waved goodbye as the headed back to their car.

I held up two twenties in front of Dave and thanked him for a job well done. He held up 3 pieces of paper.

“No thanks. These are my reward.” Dave said.

“What are those?” I asked wondering what he got that was worth that much.

“These are the phone numbers of three young ladies who were so impressed with my ability to manage the kids that they want to get to know me better.” He said with a big grin on his face.

I laughed and pulled out my phone and showed him the contact she put in. Fortunately, it had cropped the photo to just above her nipples, but she was definitely wearing the well fucked look. We high fived and I told him to go check in with Spitfire since he had been out of rotation for a while.