The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LORD WOLF

Author’s Note:

Welcome to the next chapter of this story. I know it has been a really long time since the last section was posted. As you may have noticed, I have shifted to publishing one chapter at a time vs one longer section at a time. Hopefully, that will allow me to publish more frequently. I do appreciate those of you who have shared with me your thoughts and feedback. I am not a pro writer and not spending a lot of time on the editing, so this isn’t perfect. But, like all good artists I love to hear your thoughts on the story. You can send them to

This is a work of erotic fiction. All people and events are figments of my imagination that I have captured and for your enjoyment. All rights reserved. You may not post this anywhere without written permission from the author.

We pick up the story on day two of May Faire, after a wild night with Sophia, Lord Wolf has already had busy morning and had an enjoyable time with Rebecca. He has just left her after rejoining her kids in the Kids Zone. (If you don’t remember you can always go back are reread the previous sections to refresh your memory.)

Lord Wolf: Chapter 34 — Saving the Castle

As I was heading back to my tent from deep within the Kids Zone to prepare for the next event, my stomach growled annoyingly at me. I checked my watch; it was already after 2pm. I decided to head for the BBQ place next to the Ale House just across the boulevard from the Kids Zone. As I walked the bounce castle looked like it was having major issues. It was struggling to stay inflated and looked really sad. Several of the kids and parents were growing agitated and beginning to complain.

I wandered around back of the castle to find a lovely ass poured into a pair of jean shorts that were straining at the seams to contain that awesomeness. At the other end was head full of deep chestnut brown hair flipped over the shoulder of the young lady who was cursing at the nonfunctioning blower attempting to shame it into coming back on. She stood up in a huff and was about to kick it when I spoke up.

“Maybe I can be of assistance, miss . . .” I said leaving it hanging hoping she would share her name. So, I could call her something other than Ms. Beaver County. I was able to read the back of the sash she was wearing. She was part of the May Faire beauty pageant.

“Oh, hi.” She said sheepishly. “I’m DeAnna. This was my uncle’s idea helping me win over the parent vote. More like cheap labor for him. He owns all the event stuff here. And this stupid blower is ruining things for me.” She added with emphasis by actually kicking it this time.

“Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you Lady DeAnna.” I said taking the screwdriver from her hand. “Let’s see what Lord Wolf can do to save the day. I assume you have checked to cord at the other end to make sure it is still plugged in, right?”

“Yes, I even tested another unit, the cord good. The thing just quit.” DeAnna replied.

I unplugged the machine from the extension cord and removed the panel that held the switch. I followed the wires from the switch board to then to the control board and then to the motor. I found that the positive wire had broken off from its post and therefore no juice. I trimmed the end, stripped the insulation some to get enough exposed wire to wrap around the post and tightened the stud back down to prevent it from coming loose from the vibrations. I tested it out and then reassembled everything in a few short minutes. I then reattached the tube to the castle and turned it back on. There was a brief cheer from the front of the castle when they realized it started filling back up.

The young lady jumped for joy and flung her arms around me giving me a hug. “Wonderful! You saved me . . .” she said and then paused while I watched her process what that meant. “I need to reward you . . .” she said as the emotions played out across her face. She looked at me and started to blush thinking about how to do that.

“But now is not the time and this is not the place to do that properly, Sir.” She said. “How can I get in touch with you later to find the appropriate time and place?”

I told her to leave her information with Spitfire and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and thanked me as she took off around the castle to start letting kids back in. My stomach rumbled again, reminding me I was supposed to be heading back to the Ale House for a late lunch.

When I arrived, the place was full, and the girls were swarming around the place taking care of the patrons. Kaetlyn was at the bar loading up another tray for one of the girls. I got her attention, and she came over. She informed me that business was doing well, and they had sold over 60% of the tankards and were keeping a steady flow of regular beers as well. I watched Morgan and Nikki work their way around the room with big pitchers refilling the tankards of those that held them up when they got close. The tip jar was getting full too. I told Kaetlyn about the repair job and that DeAnna would be stopping by.

“Oooo. That sounds like fun. Maybe you can do that to me some time.” She replied playfully.

“Do what?” I asked not following her.

“You can strip me, tie me to the post and screw me down with that big tool of yours.” She said laughing.

“I . . .” I started but my brain couldn’t come up with a suitable response because the blood was rushing southward.

“Go relax in your tent. The twins are due for a break and I will send them over with some BBQ and beer.” She said half pushing me out of the back of the tent.

Suddenly, I felt a surge of anger flood into me. I felt she was subtly directing me or telling me what to do. That was not acceptable. I turned to head out the back flap and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her through as I went. Doing so caught her off guard and I pulled her up against me once we were outside. I wrapped her up with one arm and the other went up behind her neck into her hair. I made a fist taking control of her head and tilted it up to look at me. Her breath caught I took

control of her. Her eyes wide with fear and her body flushing with excitement and arousal. As I held her tight and stared down at her, the power rush through me.

“I don’t mind you making suggestions and I like your playfulness. But I will not be told what to do or handled by you or anyone else.” I said in a stern tone. “Next time I won’t be as tolerant.” I added then kissed her hard on the mouth for a long time leaving her panting trying to regain her composure as I quickly let go her. She teetered a bit as she suddenly regained her balance. I had turned and headed for my tent by the time she recovered.

“I’m waiting for my food . . .” I reminded her as I walked away.

“Yes, My Lord. Right away.” She replied meekly and ducked back inside the tent.