The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lord Wolf Chapter 35 — Lunch With The Twins

Author’s Note:

Welcome to the next chapter of this story. I know it has been a really long time since the last section was posted. As you may have noticed, I have shifted to publishing one chapter at a time vs one longer section at a time. Hopefully, that will allow me to publish more frequently. I do appreciate those of you who have shared with me your thoughts and feedback. I am not a pro writer and not spending a lot of time on the editing, so this isn’t perfect. But, like all good artists I love to hear your thoughts on the story. You can send them to

This is a work of erotic fiction. All people and events are figments of my imagination that I have captured and for your enjoyment. All rights reserved. You may not post this anywhere without written permission from the author.

Chapter 35 — Lunch With The Twins

As I walked, I thought about what had just happened. It just came out naturally, by instinct. I was not going to allow anyone else to dictate to me what I should do or think. I realized how much in the past I had allowed others, in their own subtle ways to get me to do things I probably wouldn’t have chosen to do. But now, going forward, I am in charge; I have taken ownership of my life and will do what I please. I have several incredibly hot women who will do whatever I tell them to. The feeling of power that invoked was intoxicating. The arousal that I saw in Kaetlyn was from what I had done. By taking charge, by making her heel, she got heated up quickly. I bet her pussy was nice and juicy from that experience. I recalled she was definitely flushed as she went back inside.

That was big a confidence boost for me. I had made her wet without getting anywhere near an erogenous zone. I had never generated that kind of reaction before. I at least I don’t think I did. Before, I was too clueless to notice those subtle changes because I was worried about doing anything wrong that that would drive them away and being afraid of that rejection. Now, I was regularly noticing the reaction I was getting from the people I encountered. I saw their interest, their fear, even in a few, their distain at the display of masculinity I was projecting. I was definitely getting a different response from people as Lord Wolf than I had as the old Brian Conner. I realized I no longer cared what others thought about me. I was going to do what I wanted. I stood a little taller and straighter as I marched back to my tent.

I had about 90 minutes before the next event and told the squire who was on “guard duty” outside my tent to expect the twins and to not disturb me until it was time for the next event as I went inside.

I smiled as I sat down in the overstuffed chair in the far corner of the tent. I felt powerful, strong, and virile. I felt like a king on his throne. Yes, my kingdom was about 15x15 square, but I ruled it how I saw fit. I revel in the power and that feeling.

Shortly, the twins walked in, one carrying a two to go containers and the other two tankards.

“Stop.” I commanded as they entered the tent.

“Strip.” I added as the flap fell closed behind them. “Now.”

They looked at each other and smiled. They set the food down on the chest and quickly unzipped each other’s blue bodice and then wiggled out of the cream dresses. They stepped forward out of their shoes and the pile of clothes.

I stood up and took a step forward and pointed to the ground in front of me. “Kneel.” I commanded.

They quickly moved forward and fell to their knees before me. They were gorgeous. Their upturn faces full of adoration and arousal. Their backs straight, sitting on their heels waiting to serve their master. It made me hard instantly. I told them to fold their arms behind them and display themselves for me. I slowly walked around them marveling at their submissive perfection.

“Who are you?” I asked as I came to stand before them. Their eyes looking at my crotch.

“We are your steadfast obedient slaves.” The left one stated.

“We are your horny little sluts.” The right one added.

(I couldn’t tell them apart. I could say which one the left so for the sake of the story, I will just refer to them as Left and Right for this chapter.)

“We are your depraved fuck toys Master, and we are ready to be played with!” they said in unison, smiling mischievously, as I opened my trousers and pulled out my hard cock.

They immediately began to worship it. Lots of licking and kissing in the beginning. They would take turns and play off of each other. Soon one was bobbing up and down on my shaft as the other sucked on my balls. The lust and desire that flooded through me was demanding more. I reached down with my left hand and took control of her head as she started to slide down my shaft once again. I pulled her deep onto my cock causing the one on the right to pull back out of the way. I reached down with the right hand and grabbed her ponytail and jerked her to her feet. She yelped and then moaned after I pulled her into a smoldering tongue invading kiss. She pressed herself against my right side and ground her crotch against my thigh. I had one taking my rod deep into her throat, moaning and groaning in joy and excitement that sent tremors of pleasure up my shaft. The other was snug up against me matching my intensity.

It was heaven. They seemed to know how to make it work without talking or fumbling about. My conscious mind was overwhelmed and the rest of me was relishing these two beauties and the pleasure they were creating in my body. In short order, I couldn’t stand it any longer, I had to bury my cock into one these tight hot pussies.

I pushed the right twin towards the chair, and she fell back into it. She quickly positioned her legs on the arms of the chair with her ass near the edge of the seat, presenting a wide-open dripping slit. I pulled the left twin off my hard cock and pulled her to her feet. Turning her to face the chair and the open invitation, I positioned myself behind her. I pulled her close and pressed up against her back.

“I want you to make her cum before you do.” I growled in the left’s ear before I bent her over facing her sister’s cunt. She sensed what I wanted and dove into that lovely snatch. She had already spread her legs and I just slid deep inside her tight cunt. I pulled back and it didn’t want to let go. Her pussy muscles massaged my tool as I began to piston in and out of her. She was bobbing and licking her twin’s pussy while I pounded away.

“Oh my god, Lord. You are so deep.” The right one cried as I sank deep, and my balls smacked forward. “She is loving this. Her moaning is driving me crazy!”

I smiled as I pulled back. I smacked the perfect ass in front of me. “Come on, slave. Stay focused on your job so you both can let go.” I demanded, as I brought my hand down again on the other cheek. The right one in the chair was trying to hang on to her sister and keep that tongue in contact with her slit and clit while I was pounding away.

I was pushing the left one forward into that pussy with each thrust. She could hardly contain herself. It must have been hard for her to focus with all those powerful sensations that I was causing inside her pussy.

I loved the control and power I had here. It was my first guy on girl on girl experience and it felt amazing. Watching the face of the one in the chair was priceless as the pleasure grew and grew. She was actively moaning and encouraging her sister to do this or that. Regularly praising her master and begging for more. She even vocalized what her sister wanted to say but wasn’t able to. I felt like I was on top of the world.

The left one must have changed tactics or technique because the right twin in the chair grabbed her sister’s head and held it firmly in place. I watched the orgasm take the right twin over the cliff and crashing down as that tidal wave of pent-up pleasure swept her away.

A second later, the pussy I was buried in began to convulse and send muscle tremors along my shaft. That tidal wave had just engulfed her too. The convulsions in her pussy muscles were so wonderful, I let go and pumped her full. Her legs shook and I had to grab a hold of her hips to keep her from falling and I continued my strokes but slowed my pace down considerably.

“Oh fuck. THAT was amazing Master!!” the left exclaimed as she laid her face on her sister’s thigh as she tried to catch her breath.

I was still buried deep inside and her pussy was still pulsating with the aftershocks of her orgasm. I was surprised I was not softening as I stood over my slaves as we all slowly recovered. The one in the chair was eyeing me lustfully and with awe.

But I wasn’t done yet. I still wanted more. I pulled out and the left one fell to her knees. I pulled the one in the chair up and had her lay down on the rug and I grabbed an animal skin off the bed and rolled it up and placed it under her low back. Her head was up near the chair and she looked up and saw my cum beginning to ooze out of her sister.

I moved around to her legs and knelt down. Lifting her legs up onto my shoulders, she lined me up and I thrust home. I told Left, who was still recovering, to turn around and come over to me. She lifted her head and smiled. She repositioned herself so she was now kneeling over her sister’s head and in front of me. I reached out and pulled her into a deep kiss. She spread her knees lowering her dripping pussy in reach of her sister’s mouth.

I began to fuck the one laying down as I explored the one kneeling. We kissed and tongue wrestled trying to get more of the other. Our hands roamed all over. I put one hand on her tit squeezing and pulling on her nipple while my other hand was doing the same to her sister’s tit and nipple. There was so much going on it was hard to keep up with it.

The stimulation was intense. I could see the left one grinding against her sister’s face. She was also mirroring my breast play I was doing to her on the other side of her sister. The one on the bottom was squirming and squealing with delight. She was getting double teamed and was rapidly approaching her next mind blowing orgasm.

The one I was kissing pulled back breaking the kiss and lifted her head up to cry out as I twisted her nipple very hard. I leaned forward and attacked her exposed neck with kisses and nibbles. I raked my teeth along her skin and let loose a guttural growl against her throat that caused her to melt up against me and her sister’s legs.

The pressure had been building inside my balls for a while now and I held it in check. I whispered in her ear: “Cum for me.” The twin in my arms shuddered and flooded her sister. I let loose into the tight pussy I was pumping and experienced something new.

As I pumped the cum from my balls, I felt a surge of energy flowing backwards and up my spine about a quarter of the way with my first spurt. I shift a bit and the second surge went straight up my spine and it felt like fireworks of pleasure were going off in my brain. I threw my head back and cried out in triumph as more and more energy exploded in my brain with each pulse and it filled me excitement, amazing pleasure, and renewed energy. It happened 8-10 times as I emptied my balls. It felt incredible.

As the tension of the pleasure explosion between us quickly dissipated, we all sort of collapsed to the floor in a tangle of legs and arms. The two worked their way around to snuggling up under each arm resting their heads on my chest. The looked up at me and I kissed each forehead and said, “Good girls.”

We laid there for a bit. I was relishing their soft warm bodies pressed against me and the afterglow of that amazing orgasmic explosion when I was rudely interrupted by my demanding stomach. It growled loud enough to cause the girls to giggle and then get up and fetch the food and drink while I repositioned myself into the chair. The girls sat on the arms and held the food container open and offered one of the beers to me. The BBQ had cooled some but was quite tasty. As I ate and drank, I realized that this was my new life. I admired my lovely slaves as they waited upon their master. They were ready to do anything and everything to and for me. They nibbled a bit as I scarfed down the rack of ribs and pulled pork they had brought.

“Master?” The left one asked. I turned to her and gave her a nod to continue.

She looked at her sister and shared, “We wanted to clarify something. You asked, ‘Who are you?’ when we started. We told you the truth but not the whole truth. We have learned more about the impact of the ritual that Auntie did. We didn’t bring it up before because well, we all wanted what happened and we didn’t want to break the mood.

What we know is that we are your Kegyen. (pronounced Ki yen. Some word from an ancient language that means “bound servant”) The effect of the ritual Auntie performed yesterday has permanently bound us to serve you. We are truly your thralls. You own us. We no longer have our own will, our own selfish wants, or desires. We crave nothing more than your satisfaction and pleasure. We want to take care of you; to fulfill any and all of your needs, wants and desires. If we can do it, we will.

Like just now, we recognized and adapted to what you wanted in that wonderful sexual experience. We adore your cock, by the way. Feel free to shove into any of our holes. Thank you for those amazing orgasms.

As twins, we have always had a connection between us that has allowed us to understand one another. But since the ritual, it has grown and allowed us to sense you too. It allowed us to work together to bring you that powerful pleasurable experience. We are starting to understand what you want and what you like.

The ritual created a truly unbreakable bond. One that spans the physical, mental, spiritual, and even magical realms. The ramifications of this are extensive and probably for many future discussions. When you agreed to accept the consequences, we don’t think you were fully aware of what you were walking into.”

I started to interrupt but she held up her hand. I am smart enough to know when to just listen.

She continued, “We know you accepted those consequences willingly. As well as the fact that you will honor that commitment regardless of the cost to you. But we also know that you are in the middle of a major . . . “magical predicament” (yes, she did the air quotes.) Auntie has given you a gift and responsibility that you are still trying to figure out. We understand there are going to be plenty of other women involved too. And that is fine with us because that brings you pleasure. We know Kaetlyn wants a piece of you and strongly suspect each of the bar girls want to reward you as well. We recognize that it will take all of your focus and attention as you try to stay grounded in a middle of this tornado.

We want you to know that we are good. You don’t need to worry about us or our needs. We sense that the best way to serve you now, is to stay out of the way for the time being. That is unless you want us to be involved. All we care about is your happiness and fulfillment. We can talk about the rest of it and the future after the Faire. We confirmed that we have the suite at the hotel through the coming week, so you have time to do what you figure things out before having to worry about us.”

I tried to wrap my head around what she shared but it was too much at the time. I acknowledged the magnitude of the craziness I was surrounded by at that moment. I nodded and thanked them. Staring at the empty containers, I suggested it was time for me to get ready for the next event and for them to get dressed and head back to work.

I sat and admired them as they got dressed and refreshed themselves at the mirror. They were stunningly beautiful, and I tried to find some way to tell them apart. All I could see was a mirror image. I had pulled on my pants and got up to say goodbye before they headed back to work. When they were ready, they came over to give me a hug and kiss before leaving.

“Master,” the right one said, “Don’t worry about trying to tell us apart. I’m Terrie and I will always position myself on your right regardless of which way you or I are facing. Kerrie will always be on your left. We hope that helps when we are out in public and you want to introduce us or when you are wanting direct us in our play. We tried to make it easy to remember, K comes before L, so Left is Kerrie. T comes after R, so Terrie is right.”

Looking at her in the eyes, “Terrie,” then turning left, “Kerri, thank you for being you. For exceeding my wildest dreams. I appreciate your insights, your tight pussies, and your amazing smiles. I suspect you are right that there is more going on than what we see on the surface. Now go have a great time and have fun.” I said and then kissed each one.

They slipped from under my arms and out of the tent. I took a deep breath and slowly released it. For some reason, a chess game came to mind. For a brief moment, I pondered the game and my role in it. I quickly realized I was not the player calling the shots. I got the impression I was one of the white pieces. I also considered if I was the knight or just a pawn. If that was the case, I contemplated the board. I speculated that Auntie was the white queen, Bryce was the black king, but I didn’t think that Krystal was the black queen. I didn’t understand enough to go much farther. I did know the Black Knight was on the board as well. Who else was on the board?

The bigger question was: What was the purpose of the game and what was at stake?

But before I could start down that train of thought, Billy entered and said we had about 45 minutes before the next match and started to lay out the clothes I would need for it. Oh well, back to playing the role of the Blue Knight, Lord Wolf.