The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Editing done on this chapter. No real change in the story, but more clear and removed grammatical errors.

Lord Wolf

Chapter 38 — The Bitch’s Dilemma

As I came to my senses, I pushed Sophia away from me. Seeing the displeasure on my face, Sophia quickly dropped to her knees and placed her head on the ground at my feet. She started to blurt out her apology, but I cut her off with a loud snap of my fingers. I was trying to regain my composure and clear my head as a loud commotion arose from outside my tent. Sophia looked up and turned to see what it was.

Looking up myself, I saw the queen burst past my young squire who had kept trying to keep himself between her and the tent flap. She was demanding to see the knight and would not be denied an immediate audience. As she came through the flap, the squire was trying to but not succeeding in impeding her progress, Sophia stood up and stepped back in an attempt to hide what she had been up to. She took up position mostly behind me by the big chair. However, I stood firm with my steel gaze fixed on the Queen. She just invaded my domain.

“I demand to speak with you alone NOW.” The Queen demanded standing with her hands on her hips trying to look opposing even though she was much shorter and smaller than me. She glared at Sophia and then back to me.

I turned to the frazzled young squire and calmly said, “Thank you Billy. That will be all for now. Please see to it that we are not disturbed for any reason. If necessary, ask Jimmy for assistance.”

Billy replied “Yes, my Lord.” He straightened his tabard and slipped out of the tent.

“The bitch too!” The queen loudly insisted.

She is not “A” bitch. She is MY bitch. MY slutty whore. MY wanton slave.” I said, maintaining eye contact with the Queen while I stepped aside and pulled Sophia by the waist positioning her in the center of the open area of the tent. “I’ll admit she is rough around the edges and needs a lot training.” I continued as I slowly moved around behind Sophia pulling the zipper of her gown down as I went. Sophia quickly pulled her arms in, next to her torso and her hands to her waist, holding her now loosened gown so it didn’t fall away. “But she belongs to me.”

I stepped forward putting Sophia on my left and behind me and firmly stated “She stays.” I now faced the queen with about 5 to 6 feet between us. I could tell the queen didn’t like it but struggled to come up with something reasonable to counter with.

“Fine. I demand to know what you have done to me, and I order you to remove it or give me whatever I need to make it stop! I will not tolerate this any longer! Do you have any idea of who you are messing with?” The queen screeched loudly and got louder with each sentence.

(She went on for several minutes, but I won’t bore you with her tirade.)

Finally, I cut her off “ENOUGH!” I shouted. She stopped in shock.

“First off, you will not speak to me that way ever again.” I reprimanded. “You will use a respectful tone and continue at a normal conversational volume.” Then changing to a more nonchalant and inquisitive tone “Second, you will need to be more specific as what I have supposed done to you because I have no clue what you are talking about.”

I could see the confusion and frustration play out on the Queen’s face as she tried to continue to bluster but couldn’t put any venom or vitriol in her voice. What came out was a bit comical since the body language didn’t match the words.

“You, you did something to me to make me . . .” she said calmly but paused as she tried to convey her vexation without embarrassment. “. . . aroused and . . . and desire you.” blushing as she finished with a hint of sultry tone in her voice. I just stood there waiting for her to continue. I held my face placid even though I was smiling inside. I was relishing her squirming and embarrassment as she tried to explain what I had done to her.

“I am so horny. My body is begging to be touched by you. I am filled with lust and longing. I am so turned on by you and you standing there without your shirt on doesn’t help.” she said calmly and respectfully but looking exasperated. You could tell she was worked up. She struggled to keep herself in check and maintain what dignity she could as she admitted her desperate need.

“What did you do to me?” She tried to demand but it came out like a request.

I smiled as I contemplated my response. I was glad to see that the magic was working and a little surprised she was this worked up already. I tried to remember the exact wording I had used. It was likely I wasn’t as concise as I should have been, which left it open to her interpretation. I decided to play with her a bit.

“So, when did I do this? How did I do it? The only time we were together was that brief dance last night. How do you know I did it?” I asked innocently.

“I . . . I . . .” she fumbled. You could tell she wanted to bluster and demand, but having taken that away from her, she didn’t have any other way of getting what you wanted. “I don’t know. But it had to you. I know that only you can please me. That can get me off. God knows I have tried. Since you are the source of my desire it must be your doing.” She replied smoothly with lots of over dramatic body language trying to convey her anger and frustration. “You could have had one of stupid boys put something in my drink or one of those slutty harlots you have over there.” She continued gesturing towards the Ale House.

“What is it that attracts you to Bryce?” I asked, trying to knock her off balance.

“What?” she asked perplexed.

“I have heard the stories that you stole Bryce from his wife and frankly I don’t see why he would want to trade her for you. But what I find even more intriguing is what do you see in him? What made you choose him over all the other guys out there?” I expanded.

“Well. . . I. . . Bryce is great man.” She defended “He is kind, strong, attentive, distinguished. And that cow wasn’t meeting his needs. I was there for him, and things just blossomed from there. He is going to propose as soon as the divorce is finalized.”

“Don’t lie to me. I see through your bullshit. Tell me the truth. Why did you go after him? What do you see in him?” I demanded.

“I picked him because of his money. I want to be rich and the fastest way for me to do that is to marry it. I targeted him and got a job at his firm. When I saw that their marriage was shaky, I helped it along. It helps that Bryce is a lecherous bastard and will chase any tail that catches his eye. Even one over 30 years younger. I am not attracted to him at all. He is a lousy lover with a small dick. All he cares about is himself and his latest conquest. He never lasts long enough for me to get anywhere. All I care about is his money. As long I have my trusty vibrator and the occasional jaunt with the pool boy, I will tolerate him. Once we are married, I am planning to find an opportunity to become a widow much sooner than later.” She explained. Her eyes went wide with shock when she blurted out the last statement, and she quickly put her hands over her mouth trying to prevent any more from coming out.

“So, you are a gold digger and black widow. Not to mention a heartless, self-centered little cunt.” I replied.

She shook her head yes, not removing her hands, hoping to prevent any further incrimination. I also noticed she kept looking down at my crotch.

“Well, I can assure you that I don’t have much money. So why are you so attracted to me?” I inquired.

“I’m not.” She blurted out, “I know it’s fake because under normal circumstances I would never be attracted to you. You are obviously not wealthy or a gym rat. But right now, my body is so fucking turned on. There is just something deep inside that makes me believe you are the only one who can give me an orgasm. Something about you has me so aroused I can barely stand it. The thought of your cock in my pussy is exhilarating. But I know it isn’t real. There is something else causing this and I demand you to make it stop.”

“Oh, its real alright. Even if you don’t believe it. You see, I have something even better than money. I have power. . . real power. I am sure you asked around about me. You have heard the stories of the things I have been able to do. To get others to do. All because of MY power. The look on her face confirmed my suspicions.

To answer your original inquiry, I didn’t do anything TO you. I did something FOR you and that has produced a series of consequences that have led us to your current situation. That is why I have these.” I said, pulling out her panties from my pocket and holding them up in front of her.

She looked surprised as she realized those were hers and then shifted her feet trying to feel for the fabric that should be there but wasn’t. Then trying to remember when and how I would have obtained them. Then I saw the lust cross her face as the thought of my hands sliding up her legs and removing them flashed through her mind.

I stepped up close to her and whispered, “That’s right. You gave them to me. And I know you want to give me more of yourself, don’t you?” As I towered over her.

She nodded. Whimpering slightly as she trembled. The close proximity of our bodies pushing her desire even higher. I think she could probably cum right there if she didn’t have the permission limitation in place.

I continued, “You want to feel my power don’t you . . . My powerful, dominating, unrelenting masculine power that makes your pussy just drip . . . That makes you want to sink to your knees before me . . . Hoping that I will acknowledge your existence and use your worthless body to satisfy my desires. Isn’t that right?” I confirmed as I stared down at her, pausing to allow each line to sink in.

She just stared back up at me struggling to keep her composure. She was full of lust and desire, and I was mere inches away and not doing anything but stand there over her. But she couldn’t bring herself to initiate anything. She ever so slightly nodded. I think it was subconscious.

After a moment she asked “what . . . What did you do for me?” She was trying to piece things together in the thick fog of lust that was consuming her.

Remember what happened on the bridge.” I said firmly.

Her expression went from concern to bewilderment and then to realization as the memory block fell away. She pulled up her dress and looked down at her shoe seeing the slip of fabric I used to hold her shoe in place. She stared at it a bit.

“You need to make it stop.” She tried to demand. Finally, she broke, “Please.” She pleaded.

“But you are drawn to me because of my power. You thought money would bring you power. But deep down, what gets you all hot and bothered is feeling power used on you . . . You are aroused because of that power and what I make you do with it. For example . . .” I said as I made a show of folding up her panties into a tiny square and then told “Open your mouth.” She readily obeyed and I pushed the wad into her mouth. Then pushed her chin up sealing them inside.

“But you don’t even know the extent of my power. My bitch over there,” I continued gesturing towards Sophia. Who was trying to become just another piece of the furniture, but when the attention turned her way, she stood up tall and straight. “She was sort of like you for quite some time. She was a self-centered manipulative little bitch who got her kicks out of making those around her, usually men, jump through hoops to do her work, to buy her meals and treasures, and do things for her. In fact, she convinced some poor sap that if he came and helped her set up her booth and to generally be her lackey for this weekend’s event, he might have a slim chance of being in her good graces. But she ran into me last night. I taught her the errors of her ways.” I expounded.

I motioned with my hand for position one. Sophia was paying attention and recognized what I wanted her to do. Gracefully, she raised her arms slightly allowing her dress to fall away. Her large tits were on full display thanks to the under bust corset as she stepped forward and knelt with her knees spread wide and her arms folded behind her, just like I had drilled into her last night. She sat straight and held her head facing us and her eyes watching me. You could see a bit of the soaked blue scarf that ran from the front to the back splitting her labia folds.

“Now, all she wants to be is my little slutty slave. She came in here a moment before you did, begging for orgasm just like you did. She is also desperate to cum.” I continued as I walked around to the back of Sophia. “She would do anything I command her to do.”

Stopping to stare at the queen, I asked “You would too, wouldn’t you?”

The queen took a second, trying to hang onto whatever scrap of dignity she had left. But then she slowly nodded.

“You both are wearing my colors in abnormal places” I shared, nudging Sophia forward indicating I wanted her to move into the ass up position. Which she did nicely.

“Hers I tied on her this morning to ensure things stayed put.” I added as I knelt down and untied the blue scarf from the back of Sophia’s corset. I popped the large butt plug out of her ass with a whimper from Sophia.

I continued, “This sucker I shoved in her asshole to remind her to be pleasant and helpful to those she met today.” I said standing back up and moving to the side of Sophia motioning for her to return to position one.

Holding it up in front of the queen, I asked “How would you like to have this shoved up your ass and forced wear it for all day?” The queen’s eyes were wide with fear, but her timidity kept her from removing her panties from her mouth to answer, so she just shook her head no.

But if I told you to, you would obey me, and do it wouldn’t you?” I challenged.

The queen just looked down but again nodded.

“And that makes you horny, doesn’t it.” I prompted again but more of a statement than a real question. Again, she nodded.

I dropped my hand holding the plug down to my side. “I turned a haughty stuck up cunt into a begging slut in a manner of hours.” I said gesturing a bit with my hands. In one of those gestures, I positioned the plug near Sophia’s face. In a flash, she leaned over and took the nasty business end of the plug into her mouth, sucking it in, so it was sealed against her lips. I stopped and just looked at her. The queen did the same with much more shock on her face.

I smiled and continued “This is the sample of the power I have over this worthless whore. If I told her to go over the police station and fuck every cop in there, she would. If I put down a bowl full for dog food and told her to eat it all and lick the bowl clean, she wouldn’t hesitate. If I told her I was going to take a white hot brand with my symbol on it and burn it into her hide, she would treasure it. If I told her to sell all of her possessions, empty all her bank accounts and 401K, leaving her with only the clothes on her back, she would gladly do it and bring me the bag of cash and offer it to me with no remorse. You see, she WANTS to be my slave. She takes immense pride and satisfaction from serving me.” I said with pride, and I stood beside her, resting my hand on her possessively.

All of this domination made my cock even harder than before. I decided it was time for a real demonstration of my power. I motioned for ass up position and Sophia complied gracefully. I moved in behind that lovely ass and I knelt down on both knees this time. I stroked my hand along her outer pussy lips gently eliciting a moan from her. I reached in and pulled the buzzing vibrator out. Sophia moaning through the entire process.

“This has also been going for the last 7 to 8 hours now. Keeping her on edge but never going over. Do you know why?” I asked. The queen now wide eyed in a bit of disbelief and neediness shook her head no.

“Because I control her orgasm. She has to receive my permission from me to cum just like you. Since she hasn’t been found worthy, she hasn’t received permission yet.” I said as I loosened my trousers and brought out my hard cock. The queen’s eyes got even bigger as she saw what she so desperately wanted.

I leaned forward sliding my cock along Sophia’s dripping pussy lips coating it with her juices, causing another desperate moan from Sophia. “She is just begging for me to slam my hard cock home, driving it deep into her aching, needy pussy.” I said as teased Sophia, but my eyes were locked on the queen. Both women whimpered.

“But that is not what she is going to get.” I said and then pulled back. “She gets what I give her.” I added as I lined up the head of rock hard cock with her loosened asshole and pulled on her hips impaling her on it until her ass rested against my thighs driving my rod deep into her back door.

I paused there, balls deep and looked at the queen. “Where is your blue scarf?”

She looked puzzled and then shrugged her shoulders. “Let’s look under your skirt. Lift it up.” I said. She reached down and pulled the volume of fabric upwards, having to grab at it several times to get all of it up above her waist. She leaned over, trying to look past the pile.

“Ah, there it is.” I pointed as the queen revealed her bottom half to me. I could see the tails and knot that were on the inside of her thigh were quite wet. The queen reached down and felt it. She shuddered as she did so. I could tell she wanted to touch herself. “You just stand there like that as I plow this bitch’s ass.” I said as I started to piston away.

“I know you wish it was your pussy or ass I was buried in. But all you can do is watch.” I teased. I shifted a bit, leaned forward, and placed my hand on Sophia’s shoulder forcing her deeper into the furs on the floor. I began really pounding hard. Sophia was trying to say something behind the plug, but we couldn’t make it out.”

“Pull it out and tell her what it’s like.” I commanded.

“Oh Master! You are so big and so hard. I am so full. Please Master, let me cum. I need it so bad.” Sophia begged, looking into the eyes of the queen. She put the plug back in her mouth and moaned as I hammered away. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her dark mocha hair. I pulled back forcing her head up and holding her where she could easily make eye contact with the queen. Popping the plug out again, she begged, “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Please Master. It’s too much, I can’t stand it any longer.” Then popped it back in.

“Show me how wet you are.” I commanded the queen. She slid downward to sit on her heels, leaning back against the cabinet. She reached down and held open her legs displaying her sopping pussy.

“You want to cum, don’t you?” I asked. She nodded quickly and enthusiastically.

“When I allow it, your orgasm will be bigger than you have ever felt before. More powerful, more pleasurable, and more mind blowing. Do you understand?” I asked.

She nodded. “I want you to say it.” I stated firmly.

She pulled out her panties and said, “I will experience the biggest and best orgasm I have ever had.” She moaned, her head leaning back against the dresser as a wave of pleasure flowed through her.

With one hand full of hair and one holding her arms that were still folded behind her and using them as leverage, I thrust home hard with long deep steady strokes. I watched the queen’s eyes flit back and forth from Sophia’s face to my eyes, trying to take it all in. She was not able to wrap her old thoughts around what was happening.

Sophia popped the plug out once more, “Yes, Master! Use your slut. Show this slut who I belong to. Claim me. Mark me. Make me yours. Oh God, YES.” She exclaimed.

I was relishing this control and power. The queen was quite a sight. She was just a few feet in front of Sophia. Squatting down, her knees widely spread her dripping cunt pulled open as her hands pulling the skin to display it for me. The blue scarf I had tied around her upper thigh screamed my control over this bitchy cunt. A very debauched idea popped into my head and as my own release grew stronger and stronger, so did the plan on how to make that deliciously wicked idea a reality. I was ready to unload.

SMACK! I bought my hand down onto this perfect ass. “Cum for your Master.” I said as I let go, unleashing a torrent of cum into my bitch.

We all reacted differently. The queen just sorta locked up. Her muscles seizing and her mouth fell open as her eyes rolled back. She let loose a silent scream unable to let out her breath as the powerful sexual energy flooded through her. Sophia arched her back, shoving herself back to bury my cock to the hilt and spasmed as I emptied my balls into her ass. Her ass muscles squeezed even harder then released and back again multiple times a second sending ripples of pleasure into my cock and that energy flowed up my spine.

My orgasm exploded like fireworks. Shooting both into Sophia’s ripe ass, but also up from my balls along my spine into my brain showering it with pleasure and euphoria. A huge surge of energy and power flowed throughout my whole body. A sense of achievement and victory filled me. I had conquered and claim this bitch again. I let out a long roar as I pumped her full, marking her and claiming her.

After a moment, the queen started to come down and lost her balance sliding over onto her ass. She slumped down in place barely able to keep from falling over. All she could do was stare at me. She struggled to wrap her mind around what just happened to her. For someone to cause an orgasm, let alone the most powerful one she had ever experienced without ever touching her was too much for her grasp.

I pulled harder on the Sophia’s hair jerking her to come up even more. I grabbed the plug out of her mouth and shoved it back in ass after I slid my cock free. Then pushed her back down. Sophia slumped back down but remained in the ass up position. Her knees wide apart, her pussy wet and dripping down her thighs, the blue jewel set into the end of the butt plug reflected the light. Her arms were on her back but loose.

She lay there panting with a huge grin on her face. “Thank you, Master. That was incredible. I am honored to be your cum slut. Thank you for allowing me to cum.”

“How . . . How is this possible?” The queen asked astonished at what had happened.

I smiled as I stood up. I ignored the question as I stared at the queen. I snapped my fingers and motioned for Sophia to turn 90 degrees to face me and assume position one. Sophia quickly returned to it.

“Clean up your mess.” I commanded and stepped forward as she opened her mouth and put her tongue to work.

This move put the slumped over queen to our left. She watched amazed as Sophia cleaned the cum and shit off my cock. I could tell the queen was enthralled with my cock and wanted some of it. She let her mouth hang open and looked up at me. I let the invitation just hang there for a while as the queen’s flitted back and forth. Sophia worked voraciously trying to get every micro drop of cum. Her eyes afire with delight and bemusement.

“You want it, don’t you?” I asked looking down at the queen knowingly with a smile. She just nodded looking up beggingly. I waited a moment and then pulled Sophia’s head onto my cock burying it to the balls. Then I squatted down not letting go of her head and Sophia scrambled to reposition herself to stay attached.

Then I struck. My hand shot forth grabbing the queen around the throat and lifting her up into a kneeling position pinning her back against the dresser. The fear was as evident in the queen’s eyes as were the anger and determination in my own as we locked our gaze. The few inches between our faces were filled with tension.

“Although you have a very hot body, I find you disgusting. You are just a parasite. You just take what you want and don’t care about anyone else. I didn’t ask for you to enthralled to me. But here we are. You have seen and felt my power. It is inevitable that I will end up owning you. Completely. Body, mind, heart and soul. I know that idea is causing many conflicting emotions within you. Your desires for what you want for yourself are at war with your desires to serve me.

I am willing to make you a deal. I’m going to give you the chance to be free of this. If you are strong enough to endure my challenge, I will give you your freedom. But I don’t believe you are capable of succeeding. I think deep down, you want to serve such power. You need to feel controlled and bound. To be owned and kept.”

I let that thought sink in for a moment. I had turned a bit and Sophia was still nose deep in my crotch. Her head was trapped between me and the queen. I held myself deep in her throat, but she could still breathe through her nose. I would occasionally pull my hips back to give her a moment to breathe and then push deep into her throat, holding her trapped. She would gently push on my thighs when she needed air, and I would gently slide up enough to clear the airway if I felt like it. After a few seconds, I would push in again. We developed a slow rhythm as I focused on the queen.

“I will allow you to determine your own fate. You have my permission to come eight more times. If you can go until midnight tomorrow, before cumming nine more times, you will be free. But you are a horny little slut. The longer you go, the more aroused you will become. You can get off any time you want, but each time you do, you are falling deeper and deeper under my control. Each orgasm will grow. Your next one, number two, will be about a third of what you just felt. And each one will get stronger and more powerful until you reach number nine which will be slightly more powerful than the one you just experienced. If you can make to midnight tomorrow without getting to number 10, you are free.” I explained. I watched the queen’s eyes as the thoughts whirled around her mind. The emotions, the need, the desire, the cunning.

“But I think you will come crawling to me, begging me to give you number 10. You will experience an orgasm beyond your wildest imagination. But by doing so, you will surrender your life to me. I will take everything from you. I will make you do all of those things I said this slut would do joyfully. You will do them and outwardly love it, but inside your mind you will defenseless, unable to stop it. You will retain your current beliefs and likely will hate every minute of your service knowing that there is nothing you can do to escape it. You will feel every ounce of embarrassment, debasement, and humiliation. And that will make you so horny. The idea of being used and abused sets your pussy on fire. Your life will be a cycle of pursuing pain to get pleasure.

You have no concept of what your life will become. You can go watch all the bondage and BDSM porn you want, and it would give just a glimpse of the depths you will be sinking into. But that might get you all hot and ready to explode again. You won’t be able to watch it without picturing yourself as the woman being abused and tortured. You won’t be able to keep your hands off your pussy. You won’t be able to help yourself. Your need to cum will be too great, and your meager willpower too weak.” I described.

“Give me your phone.” I commanded as I held out my hand. She never broke eye contact as she fumbled in the folds of her dress for the hidden pocket. I took it from her and entered my number under the name of MASTER. “You will text me after each orgasm to thank me.” I said as I held up the phone so she could see what I had done.

I reached down and untied the scarf from around her thigh. She sucked in a breath and held it as I worked the knot free, occasionally brushing against her dripping pussy. I could tell she was already very close to her next one.

I stood up, dragging her to her feet by the throat. “When you finally succumb to your desires for number 10, you will text me that you freely surrender your life to be my lowest slave. You will beg me to come claim and mark you as one of my bitches. Do you understand?” She nodded.

I stepped back, giving her room and sat down on the bed. Sophia scrambled along staying connected to my cock. I pulled her off and allowed her to just nurse at it. Taking her time as she worshipped it.

With the connection broken, the queen shook her head a little as if to try to clear it. She stood up a little and straightened dress and tried to make herself look presentable.

“So, all I have to do is not cum nine more times and I’ll be free?” she asked, thinking that there had to be a catch or something. The most orgasms she could remember receiving in a 24 hour period was like four and that was when she was younger with a guy who knew how to push her buttons during a weekend getaway. “This need and arousal for you will just stop? No nasty tasting magic potion to drink?” She asked, not really believing me.

“Yes, you will be free. But you will never again experience orgasms like these ever again. They will pale in comparison. But you will have your freedom and your ability to pursue your selfish desires. But that won’t happen. You are too weak to resist. You will be begging me for number ten before the sun goes down tomorrow. Then I will spend several hours introducing you to your new existence.” I replied as she moved towards the door.

I could see the old attitudes coming back to the surface. She turned as she started to leave. I could tell she was going to throw some retort when she caught sight of my cock as Sophia pulled back and snaked her the tip of her tongue around the crown. But that short circuited the queen’s thought process.

“You’re dismissed, slave.” I said. The queen’s eyes flashed anger as she met my gaze. She then turned and slipped out the flap of the tent.

I motioned for position one and Sophia sat up straight and folded her arms back behind her. She couldn’t contain the grin and look of satisfaction on her face as our eyes met.

SLAP! I had caught her across the cheek. Not hard enough to knock her off balance but enough to get her attention. “That was for being a needy, unrestrained slut.” I then reached forward, my hand sliding behind her neck, and I pulled her into a deep long kiss in which our tongues tangled and fought. She mewled into it and broke position and embraced me around the chest. “That was for being a good girl.” I said as I reengaged the lip lock.