The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lord Wolf

Chapter 39 — Reality Check

I walked over to the flap and stuck my head out. Kyle and Dominic were outside. “Everything good out here?” I asked.

“Yes, Sir.” Kyle replied. “Miss Kaetlyn would like to see you when you have a moment and there is a bunny who would like to have a word. Something about the knights helping a charity tomorrow.” He peeked at his watch. “You have about 45 minutes before you need to be ready for the feast, my lord.”

“Good, tell Spitfire I will come see her shortly, then you can take me to the bunny.” I said smiling. Then pulled my head back inside the tent.

Sophia had moved up to the bed and lounged there seductively. She looked like the hottest centerfold ever. Her body on full display.

“Can I tempt you into using my other hole, Master.” She said slowly spreading her pussy lips. “It is feeling neglected and would love the honor of sheathing your powerful sword, My Lord.” She teased seductively.

Well, she had played her role well during the exchange with the queen. I thought as he crossed the room.

As I moved towards the bed, an idea jolted my current thought process off track as I took in Sophia’s beautiful body. That made me slow down as I crossed the room. She was truly stunning. She knew how to seduce and entice a man. Her beaming, mischievous smile, her green eyes casting a come hither gaze, her luscious large breasts displayed by the slight arch in her back. Her long, supple legs wrapped in black silk stockings spread inviting wide displaying her smoldering honey pot. I smiled at the sight of this sultry siren.

She’s up to her old tricks. She’s trying to get her way and what she wants, not what you want. That sneaky little bitch!

“You want some more?” I asked teasingly.

“Oh god, YES! That was so hot. My pussy is desperate to feel your huge cock stuffed deep inside.” She oozed sultrily.

I stood beside the bed as she lay there doing everything she could to tempt me to take her again. I grabbed her legs and pulled her over to position her pussy at the edge of the bed in front me. I reached down and teased my hand down the inside her thigh. This drew a moan from her as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes relishing my touch.

That was what I was waiting for. SMACK! My open hand landed very hard against her exposed pussy. She yelped as she tried to sit up with her eyes wide with shock.

“What the FUCK was that for?” she exclaimed as she tried to close her legs so I couldn’t spank her again.

My hand grabbed a fist full of hair behind her neck and yanked her off the bed. She scrambled to keep her head up and ended up on her knees.

“You still don’t understand what it means to my slave as you proclaim you want to be.” I said, pulling her face to look at mine as I stood over her. “You are focused on what you wanted. Your needs. Not your Master’s. This isn’t a game.”

I watched her face fall as she realized her mistakes. She pulled her head downward even though it caused her more pain against the pull of my hand her hair.

“I’m sorry, Master. This pathetic excuse for a slave has much to learn.” She confessed meekly.

I relaxed my grip a bit and changed my tone to a softer more natural one “Look, in the past 24-26 hours my life has turned upside down. I’ve saved a witch who gave me “magic powers” (yes, I did the air quotes) and along the way picked up two hot young women who claim they are now belong to me as some form of thrall or slave now and will do anything and everything I want. A woman, who I only dreamed about having yet treated me like shit, I thoroughly fucked on multiple occasions, and she wants to be my sex slave too. Quite a few other ladies have been offered me sexual favors and several have been taken up on their offers. Not to mention I have a tent full of busty barmaids who want their turn at riding my rod. I have experienced a number of mental and physical changes throughout this short time frame, and I don’t have a clue when or where it’s going to end.

You seem to believe that you want to give yourself to me. That I had claimed you during our time last night. But you have failed to put me first and only. Maybe it’s the magic that came from me putting the corset on you, that you shed before climbing up here, but you obviously aren’t really ready to step into this kind of commitment. I know that I’m still trying to wrap my head around what’s been happening. Mainly, I’m just enjoying the ride and doing my best to not go down the rabbit hole of trying to justify or explain it. It might all go poof at midnight but until it does, I’m going to take full advantage of it.

Now, IF you still want a shot at even being considered to become one of the slaves in my ever growing harem, you need to understand and accept the following: You need to be willing of your own accord to unquestioningly, unwaveringly, and automatically obey any command I give you. Think back at what I said to that stuck up bitch about what I would demand of her. I will do the same to you. I will whore you out, I will treat you like the lowest of the low. Well, 2nd lowest if that trollop gives into her lust. You will get scraps. Everything you own will belong to me. Your car, your house, your 401K, your bank accounts, all of your jewelry, your clothes, even the dishes in your kitchen sink will be mine. I will control every aspect of your life.

The day is almost over. I want you to skip the banquet and go home. I want you to walk around your place and imagine giving it all away. Imagine living in a basement, sleeping on a mat in the corner. Spend the evening looking at some of the hardcore BDSM websites and imagine being used and abused like that. Read some snuff stories. Get cleaned up, you can even take a nice long soak in the tub while you read. Then about 9:30, I want you to take the biggest butt plug you got and shove it up your ass with no lube. Put on those nasty looking nipple clamps that I saw in your collection too.

Then bind your legs in a frog tie and take a heavy steel chain and wrap it snugly around your neck and lock it with a padlock. Then crawl out the garage and then wrap the other end around that steel pole I saw out there, leaving you only a foot or two of leash. Then handcuff yourself into some semblance of a hog tie. Now, you need to be smart enough to be able to reach the keys since no one will be coming to free you, but that is not the point.

I want you to lay there on the cold, hard concrete for the whole night. I want to feel the weight of your choice you are considering. As you lay there, imagine regularly being restrained, beaten, bruised, and treated like the worthless tramp you are. What you have fantasized about is far from the reality of what hell I will make you endure. While you are there, imagine all the men you have teased and used for your selfish entertainment. Imagine every one of them given a turn to use your body as they saw fit. To punish you for your manipulation and torture of them. There would be only one rule: No permanent marks or injuries. What kind of sick fantasies do you think they could come up with? For those you have repeatedly used, I will let them keep you for an extended time frame. Possibly up to a month. Since all of this will be recorded on video, I will be able to post out of the internet for all to see your fall into depravity. That would be a great way for you to provide an income for your Master. Maybe I will even rent you out to pay for your upkeep and the aggravation of having to care for you.” I monologued.

The plethora of emotions that played out across her face and in her eyes was interesting to watch as I spoke. What I saw was not what I had expected. The ones that kept coming back around was fear then desire. She moaned lustfully when I talked about chaining herself to the pole.

“Do you understand?” I asked as I let go of her and stood up.

“Yes, My Lord. Your slave will obey.”

“You may give up at any time during the night, remove everything and go back to your life. But if you follow through with this, you are allowed to get up at sunrise and get ready for the day’s events. I know you will need to be at your booth to sell your wares. I don’t want to see you until the closing ceremonies. You are on your own to get your stuff packed up and back to your place. You can be your own pack mule this time.” I explained with a sardonic flair.

“Yes, My Lord, as you command.” She replied meekly. She remained on her knees with her eyes downcast.

I grabbed one of the shirts laying on the chest and threw it on, then the deep blue tabard over the top of it. I secured them into place with a wide belt and moved to the door of the tent. Sophia had not moved.

“I release any and all holds I have on you. You are free to do as you please or as I have commanded. The choice is yours. Either way, be gone when I get back.” I said flatly.

With that I stepped out into the early evening. Wondering what I would have to put up with before I could get back to the hotel with my twins . . .