The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lord Wolf

Chapter 40 — Updates & Opportunities

I stepped out and looked around. I felt great. Even though I had a very physical day, I was full of energy and optimism. I saw the brew house and BBQ place had lifted up the sides of the tents combining their seating areas and they had added additional tables around the outer perimeter to accommodate the large crowd.

I saw the girls floating between tables serving the patrons quickly and efficiently while being flirty and fun. I headed over there and made my way to the end of the bar. Spitfire was directing the girls and handling the chaos as Pop worked the taps and served the boys at the bar. He saw me coming and pulled a pint for me. Just as I got close, he banged on the bar that brought the crowd’s attention and quieted down the noise.

“All hail, Lord Wolf!” He bellowed as he simultaneously handed me the pint and raised his own. A loud cheer erupted, and I raised the tankard in salute and then drained it. Many of the crowd cheered again and eventually after many congratulations on my victory things went back to normal. Kaetlyn made her way over as Pop refilled my tankard.

Kaetlyn pulled me aside and filled me in. She stated, “Sir, several hours ago we were approached to help with the banquet this evening. It turns out that the corporate beer company had promised to provide the beverages and serving staff for the banquet this evening. The event staff was hoping we could handle it since the catering company isn’t licensed to serve alcohol. Since you were . . . indisposed, I took the liberty of dealing with this. I got a keg count from Jimmy and believe we should be able to have enough to last through tomorrow since Pop is planning to bring in the remains of his reserve stock tomorrow. But we can only serve the cheap beer at the event. As for the girls, most of them can stay if needed to. Only a couple of them have to take off before 8pm.

They were hoping we could match the price the corporate guy promised, which was only a few hundred dollars. Knowing that they were desperate, I told them since this was a last minute thing and the girls would be going into overtime, and we weren’t about to give away a couple of thousands of dollars of beer. But if they were willing to pay $5000 and give us free premium booth space for the next 3 years, we could come up with something for them. The guy nearly flipped. But he knew we were really the only option; so, he took our offer to the board. They came back with $3000 and basically carte blanche on space for the next 5 years. I gave them a verbal acceptance as long as the $3000 was in cash. But we’re waiting for the written contract that they weren’t too happy to provide.

I hope that meets with your approval and with your permission, I will sign on your behalf.”

“My behalf?” I asked.

“Yes Sir. Remember Pop made you a partner in this endeavor after you helped us out. My recommendation is to divide the cash amongst the girls to cover the added hours. The value of the 5 year space is easily worth about $10,000 if we play our cards right.” She responded with a satisfied smile.

Befuddled and a bit distracted by her tantalizing body and green eyes, I replied, “I will have to rely on your knowledge of this. If you feel it’s a good deal and the crew is up to it, you have my approval.”

Her smile turned mischievous, and she stepped in close to me looking up at me. “I’m hoping that you and I can negotiate a partnership agreement later tonight in your hotel room. . . I look forward to . . . hammering out the details and a thorough examination of the various parts of the . . . union. Especially the compensation package.” She shared as she fondled my cock through my pants.

“What about your father? Shouldn’t he be there?” I asked teasingly as I ran my hands over her breasts down to her waist.

“Pop just makes the beer; I handle everything else. As long as he can make a little money doing what he loves, he won’t care.” She said as she tried to move her hand inside my pants.

I grabbed her hands and pulled them around behind her into the small of her back. Pulling her in close so she could feel my cock against her, I took one hand slid it up her body and around her throat. Forcing her to look at me, I smiled and added, “I think this sort of partnership agreement will take more than one night to deliberate all the ins and outs. Especially since I have other people that need to be included.”

“Of course, you are right, Lord Wolf. There are a lot of details to be worked out.” She replied with that amazing smile.

I noticed Kyle trying to get my attention from the corner of my eye. “You need to get back in there and I have another woman to sort out.” I said as I gently pushed her back towards the bar.

She winked and gave me an eye roll as she stepped away. As I was heading over to Kyle, one of the twins came up beside me and hooked onto my arm we walked.

“I’m on break, can I tag along for a bit?” She asked, as I motioned to Kyle to lead the way to the bunny that requested I stop by. She saddled up to my left side and snuggled up, hanging on my arm.

“Hopefully, this will be quick, and we can take advantage of your free time, Kerrie.” I said smiling. She grinned back when I got her name right and possibly at the thought of what we could get up to in her remaining time. I wrapped my arm around her waist as made our way out into the street and headed northward. We stopped at an open stall just before the entrance to the field. It was a charity for local children with disabilities.

Hi, I’m Tracy” the woman my squire introduced me to said. “I’m the director in charge of fund raising and events for our She little charity and I was hoping to . . . persuade you to help us out.” She continued sultrily until she saw the bombshell Kerrie, who had gotten distracted, came up to join me. Tracy stumbled a moment as she realized that she was outclassed and needed to come up with a different tactic.

She went on to describe how they helped kids and were using this event to raise awareness and funds for their charity. She played the sympathy card and talked about how their idea of a dunk tank wasn’t really working out for them. She was hoping to get some celebrities in the tank that would improve things. She was specifically wanting to get the knights to take a turn in the tank. She had reached out to the Faire admin before the event, and they said they would encourage the knights to participate. She had tried several of the other knights, but they had demurred. Even though it got them some bonus points in the tournament. She wanted me to commit to a 20 minute turn in the tank tomorrow when I wasn’t busy with the events. She came across desperate and needy. Imploring on my knightly nobility to help out.

The bonus really wasn’t worth it because the points didn’t have an impact on the scoring of the events and therefore who won the prize money. Plus, the idea of getting wet and being made fun of, even for a worthy cause, didn’t sit well with me. I wasn’t keen on the idea and started to make my excuses. Busy with the tournament and all, lots of demands, don’t know if I could commit, etc.

Tracy started to beg and plead when Kerrie whispered in my ear, “What if I did it? That way you could get the points.”

I excused us from Tracy and stepped off to the side where she could explain her idea to me.

“Well, what if I took your spot. You could get credit for the points, and I can do it during one of breaks tomorrow.” She asked. And when I didn’t respond, she continued, “I am sure Terrie would take a turn. And since you have a gaggle of gorgeous babes at your beck and call, I’m sure we could fill out their roster. You might be able to get all those bonus points since you were the one responsible for filling the roster when the other knights didn’t step up.”

“What makes you think the other girls will agree to this? I doubt they want to get all wet and then have to back to work.” I replied doubtfully.

“My Lord, remember where they work. They are a bunch of exhibitionists who would jump at the chance to make a spectacle of themselves in their bikinis. They would thrive on the catcalls and agape mouths. Not to mention that you are their Lord. They will do as you command, Master.” she said smirkingly. “We can use your tent to change and make sure we are presentable after the inevitable dunking.”

She is setting you up to have a parade of naked women flow through your tent. And will probably tell them to reward you for the opportunity. . . What have I got myself into????

I then mentally ran through the list of girls working for me. I quickly flipped through the images of them in bikinis and decided ‘why the hell not?’. I sent Kerrie back with Kyle to find out if the girls would follow through with Kerrie’s idea.

I stepped back over to Tracy with my offer. “What if I covered 8 to 10 of your slots? Not me personally, but my representatives. They would cover all the other knights and I would get their bonus points.”

Tracy was good. She didn’t jump right away but countered, “Well, the purpose of the points was to encourage the knights to participate. The goal is to attract a crowd so we can raise more funds.”

“Do you think that blonde bombshell I was with in a bikini would draw a crowd?” I responded.

She fumbled over her agreement.

“I’ve got ten more like her. They grew a crowd just walking down the street yesterday in their period dresses. I would have been mobbed if they were only bikinis . . . If you play it right, you can not only be making money from the people wanting to throw the ball, but even from those who want to watch the babes get all wet and then climb in and out of the tank.” I replied confidently.

Tracy saw the light. But she made sure she got what she needed. “I will need all 8 slots filled if you want me to go back to the Faire admin and convince them to give you all the bonus points.” She said smiling with her arms crossed.

As I was about to respond, Layla walked up from the street and gave me a quick hug.

“Lord Wolf, you have thoroughly brightened my day. It was a treat to watch the Black Knight land on his backside and lose face in the tug of war. The King was not happy. Which makes me happy.” she said as she stepped back to stand beside Tracy.

“It was just luck.” I replied.

“No, it was fate. I hope you can do it again tomorrow and walk away with the trophy.” She said.

We talked about their charity and their roles for a bit. Both women were committed to the cause and when I gave them a receptive ear, they leaped at the opportunity to tell me all about the work they were doing and their plans for the year. After several minutes of this I saw Billy running up the street towards me with his huge grin plastered on his face. Once we made eye contact, he slowed to a walk and flashed all ten fingers while he nodded his head. I acknowledged his message.

“Ladies, it has been a pleasure. Tracy, I can confirm that my girls will cover ten slots for you tomorrow. I suggest you two brainstorm how to take advantage of it.” I said. “And don’t worry about the points, they are really meaningless.” I added as I stepped back.

I left the ladies a little shocked but smiling. I met up with Billy and he filled me in on how the girls were thrilled with the opportunity to help the charity out. I got the impression that my squires would be spending their free time there as well. Well, what can I say, when opportunity knocks, be smart and open the door.

Billy informed me that I should start getting ready for the banquet. Little did I know how the pawns and other pieces were being moved about the board of this crazy game I had found myself caught up in. Just as we entered the tent, I got a ping on my phone.

It read: Two, Sir.

The queen’s descent had begun.