The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[fd, mc, mf, hm]

synopsis: As much as he enjoys it, Jonah knows he’s addicted to femdom humiliation. Perhaps his sister Angela, a skilled hypnotherapist, can help him with that.

Losers Can’t Be Choosers

(By S.B.)

Chapter 18 — Enter the “Dungeon”

The homeless man raised his head and looked to the jagged asphalt strip just in time to see an ambulance pass by. That was unexpected. The part of town where the Wolford docks were situated was almost always deserted, a ghostly remnant of memories that would never come back. Dishonorable exceptions were the occasional uneasy teens and crackheads looking for a cheap thrill in one of the abandoned shipyards. Having had a couple of run-ins with both, he was ashamed to say he preferred the company of junkies any day of the week. With bloodshot eyes, he followed the white vehicle’s movements until it stopped in front of a warehouse. It was rusty and on the brink of ruin just like everything else and, as far as he knew, he was the only one sleeping close by that night. Curious, he left the warmth of the trash can fire and moved in for a closer look.

From a new vantage point, partly hidden behind a gray container, he saw a young woman exiting the vehicle followed by a charming man. There was something odd about the couple though. While her movements were spry and lively, filled with confidence from top to bottom, his were dull, lethargic, almost as if he was having trouble placing one step after the other without a direct command.

“Get a move on, slave!” She instructed, her powerful order carried by the breeze. The homeless man perked his ears and blinked twice. Either he was having the most bizarre waking dream of his life or some weird, kinky scene was about to go down. Both alternatives were appealing so he negotiated a path to an even closer position, the cold infiltrating his aching joints. He glanced at the orange radiance he had left behind, the flickering flames telling him it was not too late to return to their presence but he paid no attention to them

Finally settling in atop yet another container, this one dark brown just like the hole-filled raincoat he had salvaged one day from a landfill, he laid down, flat stomach, yellowish saliva dripping from the spaces between his crooked teeth.

“Kinky scene, indeed,” he muttered. The man, dressed in paramedic scrubs, had a long IV line wrapped around his neck like a leash, the woman pulling it at whim with no regard for any pain she inflicted. Consensual BDSM was fun and all and yet, his glazed look suggested anything but.

Nick felt the sting as the plastic crushed his trachea and stumbled forward, unable to resist. Gail’s trance was still fresh, her voice reverberating within his skull with each step. Being hypnotized was the strangest sensation he had ever experienced, but he liked it. She had said so and whatever she said was true. He stopped in front of the main entrance and watched her open the door. Beyond it, was a brand new world.

Warehouse 15 had once been the joy of Gail’s deviant affairs. Rented on the cheap when the Docks were already run aground, she had used it as her own sex dungeon whenever she had the chance. While most of the equipment she had bought over the years was in poor shape or downright unusable, there were still some bright spots tucked away in a corner, her favorite being the replica of Berkley’s Horse for a good old flogging. Turning on the lights inside the warehouse, the old BDSM apparatus came into full view under the entranced servant’s mortified gaze.

“How’s your pain threshold, Nick?” She giggled.

Poor, poorer than the poorest of poor people. That wasn’t exciting but an invitation to horror. She tugged at his improvised collar and leash once more, bringing him to his knees.

“I see you’re afraid,” she continued. “Good. I want you to fear me but I want you to fear not obeying me even more. You will obey me, slave.”

“Yes, Gail.”

“Sweet music to my ears. When Angela and Jonah get here, the symphony will be even prettier. You have no idea how wonderful she is at moaning but you will soon find out.”

“What... what are you going to do to her?”

“Take back what’s mine. I want my happy hypnotized plaything back. A lot has happened today but I can still salvage the fun and I have you to thank for it. You’re the break I didn’t expect to get so soon.”

“Happy to be of service,” he declared, a lie so ingrained already he believed it without question.

“Glad to hear it. Let’s spice things up around here to welcome our other guest then,” she said. “There are some additional implements over there. Go get them for me.”

“Yes, Gail.”

He didn’t notice a pair of eager eyes tracking him down. Aroused like he had never been before, the homeless man began to fap, wishing he was in his shoes.

* * *

“This is a trap,” Jonah said as he read Gail’s message for the third time in a row.

Angela frowned at his obvious remark. “Of course, it is. Also a sick joke, I’m sure.”

“What do you mean?”

“Dad used to take us to the docks when we were kids, don’t you remember?”

“No, sorry,” he retorted, his thoughts hazy. “What are we going to do?”

“We have to go. We have no other choice.”

“Nick really is in deep shit, isn’t he?” Mary asked.

Angela grabbed her by the shoulders and whispered. “If you had any doubts about it… and yes, Gail is more than capable of bringing down the pain if we don’t do as she says. Do you still want to call the police right now?”

“I do but what I want the most is to punch that bitch senseless and I don’t even know her.”

“If that’s any consolation, that makes two of us.”

“Make it three,” Jonah concluded, gnarling. “And if Mom were here, that would be four. I wish you hadn’t stopped her when you did, Angie.”

“That’s one more regret added to today’s list, dear brother. Mary, do you think you can do us one last favor tonight?”

“What do you need?”

“Stay here waiting for us. I don’t know what’s in store but, if we don’t make it back in the next two hours, then you’re free to call anyone you want to get the job done. I’m sure we’ll be fine but, just in case... will you do that? Please?”

“Do you promise to do everything in your power to get him back safe and sound?”

“You have my word.”

“Then okay, I’m in... can I have my phone back now, please?”

“Jonah?”

“Here you go, but remember no police until time runs out, okay? The situation is already dangerous enough as it is.”

“You have my word, too. This is my number. Call me the moment you’re all in the clear.”

“I will,” Angela noted. “Thanks for the borrowed clothes. I will change and then we’ll be on our way.”

“Hurry,” Jonah said. “I want to scope the place before we walk inside.”

“Good idea. Back in a few,” Angela said as he took the clean outfit Jonah had brought with him and dashed to the hospital’s bathroom again.

Mary and Jonah were left alone, with the older paramedic conflicted about everything that was going on. It would be easy to break her promise the moment the two of them were gone but she would have just have to trust them no matter what.

“Please tell me this things like these don’t happen to you often!” she begged.

“Luckily, no,” he trembled. “It’s hard to believe, isn’t it?”

“That’s an understatement.”

“Angela will make everything right, I’m sure.”

“I can tell you two are close.”

“We are. We’ve also been through a lot. Trust me when I say this is the last thing any of us needed. While you wait, please check on our mother, okay? The moment she’s out of surgery, I want to know.”

“Okay.”

“I’m here,” Angela said, hellbent on not wasting any more time. “and I’m also driving.”

“Suit yourself,” Jonah threw her the keys. “Just remember the brakes are on the loose side.”

“Mary... thank you for everything. We’ll be back as soon as possible with Nick in tow.”

The older woman nodded as they drove off. At the same time, Clarissa Barnes continued her wonderful journey through the world of erotic dreams, one catsuit at a time. She was missing a lot but her time to shine was yet to come.

* * *

The two siblings barely exchanged any words as they headed to the rendezvous point, a sense of finality hidden in their silent gazes. Reckoning was at hand yet the price to pay could prove to be steeper than expected.

Minutes went by and the city’s outlines became dimmer, lights fading as they approached the sea. One could hardly make out the numbers in the buildings as they drove by but number 15 was hard to miss, the ambulance parked in plain view next to it.

Angela stopped the car about one hundred metres from it while her brother looked around. There was nothing out of the ordinary going on so he stepped out, his sister walking three feet behind him.

The Warehouse’s front door was open, an invitation hard to refuse. Jonah peeked in, saw Nick standing, naked, with his back turned to them. Bloody ropes tied him to the horse while a humbler kept his purple balls in check. He also sported fresh wounds beginning on his clavicles and going all the way down to his ass. A whip laid next to him, alongside two empty bottles of water and a broken paddle. While not that much time had elapsed. Gail had made the best use of it, venting out her frustrations in a less than healthy way.

“Well?” Angela queried.

“He’s here. I only see him but I’m sure there’s more to it. We need to be extra careful going in.”

Angela sighed. “I should have asked you to bring my gun, too.”

“I’m glad you didn’t. With your lousy aim, you’d shoot me or your new boyfriend this time.”

“Again, he’s not my boy... and that’s not funny!”

“It is, a little.”He pushed her aside to inspect a pile of trash close by. “Let me see if I can find something... perfect!” he concluded as he held a pointy stick up in the air.

“We’re going vampire hunting now?”

He offered her the wooden weapon. “You and I both know the bitch has no heart but you can always beat the crap out of her if she tries anything else.”

“Oh, I’ll do that even if she doesn’t. Do you have my back?”

“Always, Ange.”

“Let’s go then.”

They entered the warehouse, the shimmering lights above projecting interconnected shadows on the grayed out walls and on the stone floor beneath their feet. A pungent odor of motor oil mixed with blood whirled in the air. Worn out stairs to the right led to a second room that was roughly half the size of the primary one. A quick glance was enough to notice it was covered in rotten boxes and cobwebs. Above their heads, a series of obscured metallic walkways made for the perfect hiding spot.

Taking the lead, Angela ran to the helpless captive. “Nick? Nick, are you okay?”

“Angela?” He blurted. “What are you...? You came for me?”

She hugged him. “I wouldn’t leave you in her clutches. Where is Gail?”

“I don’t know. She... she left a few minutes ago. Said she would be right back but... damn, she is one crazy motherfucker! Look what she did! Can you... can you get me out? Please?”

“Sure, hold on.” She began untying him. Her elbow brushed his bruised torso, and he flinched.

“Fuck! That hurts.”

“Sorry, won’t happen again.”

“Angie, hurry!” Jonah said. “This place is giving me the creeps.”

“Working as fast as I can,” she scrambled with the tight knots.

Nick’s hands loosened, the rope came undone at his feet. He then got rid of the humbler, throwing it across the air. “Oh, thank God! I’m so glad you guys came through for me.”

“We’ll continue this conversation once we’re out of here, okay?” Jonah declared, shoulders stiffening. Nick looked at him, darkened lips pearled in sweat.

“Sounds like a plan but I need to tell you something first so, if you don’t mind...”

“What is it?”

“Something you must never forget. Gail is your Goddess and you’re her bitch!” The paramedic grinned, brooding hair falling over his entranced visage.

Angela froze when her brother’s breath suspended mid-air, facial features becoming indistinct with the reawakening trigger. “You’re right,” he agreed. “Thank you.”

“Oh no, not again!” She mumbled.

“Oh yes,” Gail clapped from above, her plan coming to fruition. “Your dear old brother is still my thrall and as for your new best friend... I didn’t lie when I said Nick and I were having fun. Can you believe he’s almost as suggestible as Jonah? I hope you’re ready to run, Angela. Do it for me. Run for your life... and mind!”

Peering through a half-broken window, still in disbelief at his wonderful fortune, the homeless man grinned as the chase began. This was the most fun he had in years.