The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost and Found.

Chapter 3 Comamnd confirmed!

Catarina slowly opened her eyes, she felt good, actually she felt more than good, she felt amazing, like she had rested for a whole week, but that couldn’t be the case, she knew she had done a full shift at work and quit, “wait what?” she thought, “I quit??” oh yes she had been given an offer by those hirers that were in but she had to accept there and then, “now what was it…. Oh yes, working in their research department.” She recalled.

Catarina got up, and stretched, her body felt good, better than it had in ages, she took herself off to the bathroom to have a shower, turning the water on she waited for it to warm up, looking at herself in the mirror “wow you do look good” she said to herself out loud, and ran her hands down her body, that’s when she realised she’d been walking around naked, her hands slid down her sides brushing over her full breasts, she let out a soft moan as her nipples hardened at her own touch, her arousal level growing fast, her hands sliding over her full figure now, cupping her DD breasts, her thumbs brushing over her hard nipples, the dark areola tightening to her touch, feeling so amazingly good, she couldn’t help herself, her right hand sliding down over her taught stomach, down between her legs, stroking her smooth very wet lips, her fingers brushing softly as she parted her legs her fingers slick with her juices finding their way to her clit, the first brush of her fingertip over her clit almost sent her to her knees, she had to reach out and grab the side of the bath.

Coming back to her senses she remembered she was in the bathroom, to have a shower, she had to get to work and show her new employers how dedicated she would be to them she wanted to set a good example and didn’t want to be late.

Stepping into the shower Catarina felt the warm droplets of body cascade down over her skin, she took the sponge and put the shower gel on it, squeezing the sponge to make the gel into a foamy lather she starts to wash her body, working from her neck down, rubbing over her shoulders, the suds running down with the water, flowing down off her body down the drain, closing her eyes she works the sponge around her breasts, working round and round in a spiral like motion towards her nipples before allowing the sponge to caress her taught hard nipples each time eliciting a sensual moan of pleasure and causing her pussy to twitch.

Thoughts flowing through her mind of a set of hands coming around from behind her, holding her, caressing her, stroking her. a whispered voice in her ear telling her what a good girl she is and how she should be clean and how she needs to be a good girl and wait till it’s the right time before cuming.

Catarina felt her arousal subside, and managed to finish washing herself, she got from the shower and wrapped a towel around her body, moving through to the bedroom she opened her wardrobe, picking out a blue latex dress and laying it on the bed, she then picked out some 3” pumps and latex stockings, finishing off drying herself she dropped the towel to the floor and got the latex gel she kept on the side, coating her legs she pulled on the left latex stockings, smoothing it down so that it looked like her skin just changed to latex above her knee, she continued to rub the stocking making sure to have it looking shiny before moving onto her right leg, coating it in the gel, her smooth legs about to become even smoother with the latex, slipping her foot in she felt herself becoming more aroused again but this time it felt more of a natural level, almost like she knew she has to be horny when wearing latex, after smoothing and polishing her right leg she stood up, coating herself in the gel, about to pull on the blue latex dress.

Taking a moment to make sure it was ready to wear, no tears or marks, she applied some gel to the inside of the dress, just to make things easier, before pulling it over her head and sliding her arms into the sleeves, letting out a small gasp as she felt herself getting wet again, her clit throbbing as she thought of how good she will look when she walks into work, sliding the dress down she again took time to ensure that she was shiny and smooth, finally slipping her smooth feet into the pumps she checked herself in her full length mirror and smiled, her body smooth, her pussy wet, her clit throbbing, she felt ready for work.

She grabbed her keys and her new lanyard, and headed out the door, down to her new company car, a little electric 2 seater, she drove to work, well she thought she did, her hands were on the wheel but the car seemed to know where to go without her even having to think about it, which was a good thing because she was more focused on the tingling from her clit than the other cars around her.

Before she even realised, she had parked her car and made her way up to the staff entrance, she tapped her badge on the screen, and up popped a message “Welcome Cat, Please attend induction in room 43 on the 2nd floor”, she frowned at the screen, “Another induction, I hope this one is better than my last jobs”

Catarina made her way up to the 2nd floor, didn’t want to keep HR waiting, after all they have the power to hire and fire you without so much as a hint of remorse. As she entered room 43, Catarina noticed there wasn’t anyone else around, she looked around the room, there was various chairs and examination tables, it seemed like a doctor’s room more than an induction room, with various computerised equipment that was well out of her league.

“hello? Anyone here?” Catarina called out softly not wanting to make a fuss.

An automated voice replied “prepare for examination and await your induction to commence unit 41”

Catarina looked around puzzled, who’s unit 41? What the fuck are they on about she thought then everything went blank.

Unit 41 moved over to a shiny chair, she sat in it, putting her arms down into the recesses on the arms of the chair, positioning her legs into the stirrups, once there she just laid back into the chair, as it started to move, the chair pivoted, raising and spreading her legs, lowering her back, putting her into a very prone position, as the chair moved metallic restraints rotated out from under the arms and legs of the chair holding Unit 41 in place.

“Entering diagnostics mode” the automated voice announced.

“Confirm command” was the reply that was returned by Unit 41

From the chair extended a long probe, it pushed against the entrance of Catarina’s tight ass, but she felt nothing, instead Unit 41 which had total control over Catarina’s body just let her muscles relax as the probe slid in, applying lubricant as it went.

Various computer systems burst into life as the probe connected to the nanites inside Unit 41, getting a diagnostic report that was far more thorough than what had been seen days earlier, it showed that Catarina’s body was now 100% configured as per requirement, her body now was changeable by command, and would take minutes instead of hours.

As the probe was inside her, it sent a new set of nanites into her body, these new nanites started to make even more changes, they were more advanced, and could work in more detail, allowing for the changing of the way her mind worked instead of just relying on hypnosis.

Anna moved into the room from a side door to check on how things were going, the AI in the room detected her presence, and greeted her “Welcome admin Anna, do you wish to change programmed event for today?”

“No CT, continue as programmed, Mistress wants this one to get the works.” Anna replied, licking her lips looking at Unit 41 laid out in front of her.

“Confirmed full conversion initiated”

“WHAT??!! is that what Tamzin has, I mean CT is that the program that has been requested by Mistress?” Anna’s voice was shaking with fear not knowing anyone that had survived conversion.

“Affirmative, codeword from Mistress ‘The Works’ initiated full conversion of Unit 41, estimated conversion time 7 hours”

Anna turned to look at Unit 41, the latex on her body seeming to be sucked against her skin, no sign of seams or joins, the blue latex of what originally formed the dress now coating Unit 41 down to the black tops of the stockings, extending down her arms, coating her, moving up and sealing around her neck.

“CT report status of Unit 41” Anna’s voice

“Conversion initiated, outer layer transformation at 85% awaiting facial covering to confirm style, please select mask from cabinet 4 and place on Unit 41’s face, internal conversion initiated, bone structure change commenced at 20%, muscle to motor change at 30%, circulatory system disassembly commenced; cerebral download at 100% alterations at 30% to cybernetic compatible mode, conversion to cybernetic linked mind at 10%”

Anna stumbles back, sliding down the wall with a thud as she lands on the floor, she did not realise that she had initiated a full transformation

The silence was broken by the automated voice “Timeout reached, selecting random mask from cabinet 4, commencing random generation for selection, selection confirmed messaging Mistress Tamzin with selection for confirmation, awaiting reply”

Anna looked up with a start, Fuck, she thought, Tamzin is going to know what I’ve said and be angry with me, I don’t know if she meant full conversion.

Anna’s phone let off the message tone, instinctively Anna looked at her phone, there was a message from Mistress “Why is Unit 41 undergoing full transformation? I thought we were going to wait a week before we did this?!! Who initiated the transformation!?!”

Anna’s hands instinctively replied “Mistress, the transformation was initiated by me, I informed CT that you wanted ‘The Works’ done to Unit 41, this dumb slut wasn’t aware that you had installed code phrase to initiate transformation”

Anna waited for a reply, it wasn’t by choice it was a programmed action, Tamzin took her time to reply “Once transformation has completed bring her up to me; IF she is still functional, remain there during the transformation and monitor, inform me if there are any problems.”

Anna hoped there wouldn’t be any problems or she would be in for it, wondering if Mistress had set her up with those words or if she had meant it in jest, she grabbed a chair and pulled it over to the console and started to monitor what was going on, everything seems good, just watching the displays were very relaxing for Anna she felt herself losing focus at some times, she needed something to keep her awake, then she had a brain wave, “or to alert me if things were going wrong!” she said out loud..

“Request acknowledged, alert mode for conversion of active unit 41 set to notify on error Unit 32” the automated voice responded.

Unit 32? Oh yea that’s me duh, Anna remembered, she is rarely referred to in this way when she isn’t activated, hmm well if I don’t have to focus on this now, maybe I can relax or enjoy myself, Anna looked around the room and noticed so many things here, so many things used for diagnostic and training, then she spotted another chair, similar to a dentist chair, but this one was larger.

“CT what is that chair for?” Anna asked the AI system as she pointed to the chair, knowing that everything in the room was automated and interactive.

“Interface 7.2 alpha, direct interface chair, used for programming and direct interaction between system and units” came the reply.

“So, if I sit in that chair, I can directly interact with you? As well as the rest of the systems and units?” Anna asked inquisitively.

“Affirmative, limited control available at this time” again the voice came.

Anna walked over to the chair and sat in it, it felt comfortable, snuggly, almost like it was being warmed to match her body.

“Error, obstruction between interface and unit detected” came the automated voice.

“So, in order to use this chair, I need to do what CT?” asked Anna

“Any interface requires units to be clear of all obstructions” the system replied

“In other words, naked?” Anna asked again trying to get a straight answer.

“Affirmative” was the single word reply.

Anna muttered to herself, “you’d think these damn AI’s were smarter than this” as she undressed herself, feeling the air from the room on her body, making her nipples harden and her pussy become wet “mmmmmm that feels better, oh fuck, CT Secure room”

“Room access now restricted to level 1 admin only”

Anna slipped back into the chair “now what do I ne……”

Anna’s voice was cut off mid-sentence

“Interface enabled for unit 32, Upgrade of nanites commencing” Anna heard in her head, well she thought she did, it was hard to tell where the voice was coming from, then there was a tingling through her body, no not her body Unit 32’s body.

“Unit 32 upgrade in progress, progress duration 2 hours 30 mins using rapid upgrade mode” Unit 32 heard the voice in her through her, she didn’t understand, she didn’t need to understand.

Unit 32’s body control had been taken over by CT’s AI system, the chair had various automated equipment coming from it, starting with a moderately sized dildo sliding into Unit 32’s pussy, it pushed in quite deeply, then another dildo slid into her ass, both glowed with pulsing lights as they allowed direct interaction, then another dildo came from the top of the chair, Unit 32’s mouth opened naturally as the curved dildo slid into her mouth and down her throat. Each dildo then started to move to stimulate Unit32’s body, the AI system knew that no matter what modifications’ were made when in human form pleasure was the easiest way to get a body to accept change

Unit 32 felt the pleasure in its body increasing and orgasm building, when this happened it knew to share the pleasure with Anna as this was part of its programming, but when sharing information Anna becomes aware of what is going on, so there was some conflicting programming going on again.

The CT AI system detected the conflict and recalled the muttered comments from Anna, to the AI system Anna was a construct running inside Unit 32 and as such could handle anything that was done to it, so overrode the Unit conflict and allowed Anna to effectively wake up inside Unit 32.

Anna now being partially aware, panicked about what was happening to her, she wasn’t just any ordinary augmented unit, she was mostly human, this wasn’t supposed to happen to her, but couldn’t speak, that is when she became aware of how aroused she was, how she was being fucked in all 3 holes, and oh fuck the pleasure, her holes being pumped, fucked, teased, feeling the dildos all going at different rates, changing all the time driving her on and on.. till she blacked out as she came.

While monitoring the system as Anna blacked out there was an injection from all 3 dildos into Unit 32 followed by “Upgrade time recalculation, time remaining 30 mins”

“eed to do to make this work” Anna completed her sentence, her mind erased of what had just happened to her.

“Upgrade completed Unit 32 is now version 2 interface compatible, system update complete” the AI system announced.

“what? What happened CT? I haven’t done anything apart from sat down.?” Anna was puzzled, then something popped up in her eyeline, like a floating screen, a hologram maybe? “woah, what is that? a hologram” it showed her body and detailed information including heart rate and pressures”

“Negative, interface 2 allows direct access to units to visualise what is going on”

Anna thought for a moment, then thought of Catarina, nothing happened, then she realised everything to the AI is units, so not Catarina, she thought instead of Unit 41

Instantly a visual of Unit 41 appeared in her eyeline, showing conversion status, health status, charge and other details “Oh my god! This is amazing” Anna reached out to where the image was in her line of site and found that she could interact with parts of it, like double tapping Unit 41’s head zoomed in and showed the nanites at work converting her organic matter to a strange mesh “that must be what the neural network is made of” she muttered to herself, scanning down Unit 41’s body as she looked at the interface, “wow this is detailed” then zooming out, she found that there were other options available such as sexuality, arousal, name, history, status, extended settings

Anna asked the AI system “CT how many users have interface 2 active?”

“There are three units with interface 2, Tamzin, Unit 32 and Unit 41, interface is in trial mode accessible to level 1 admins only”

“Is unit 41 to become level 1 admin?”

“Negative, interface enabled, Restricted access interface standard issue for full conversion drones, Unit 41 is level 9 access only, after completion level 7 access will be granted.”

“Will Catarina, I mean Unit 41 be aware of conversion?”

“Unit will be aware of conversion unless stealth mode enabled, do you wish to enable stealth mode on activation?”

“YES!” Anna didn’t want anyone to be aware they had done this if it works “and lock this setting”

“Command confirmed”

“Conversion will be complete in 34 minutes”

Anna was puzzled, she is sure it was 7 hours for full conversion, where had the time gone?