The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love Ring

Chapter 3

I was in euphoria.

I had never kissed anyone before, but at that very moment, my beautiful sister’s soft lips melded with mine.

But it wasn’t enough. I wanted more.

Tilting my head, I pulled her closer, slipping my tongue past her lips to meet hers.

She pushed me away. Her eyes bewildered.

“Jay… You didn’t.” She covered her mouth. “D—Did you just…”

She was trembling, choking the words out.

“N—No Jay… We’re siblings. W—Why did you…”

“Jen,” I told her, disappointed with her reaction. Part of me wanted her to enjoy the kiss as much as I had. “I love you.”

“N—No Jason… I thought you meant that you loved me as my brother. N—Not… not like this.”

She crumpled down, clutching and pulling hair with both hands, screaming at me.

“Jason, I’m engaged… What am I going to tell Mark?!”

She glanced up at me, tears streaming down her face.

“I told you about our engagement. And you do this to me?!”

“Jen, please, calm down,” I said, creeping closer to her.

But every step I took, she took one away from me, cowering away.

“Please don’t come near me.” Her sobs had me reeling in pain. “I don’t want you to touch me, Jason.”

I stopped and raised my palms, cautious to not scare her any more than I already have.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling the cold, tension-filled air.

“Jen.” I drew in a shuddering breath. “I have always loved you. Ever since we were kids, I have always been in love with you. I know you’re my sister. But no matter how much I tried, no other girl could make my heart flutter like you did.”

“I… I really tried Jen.” I could feel this knot in my throat as I professed my love for my sister. “Believe me.”

I continued. “I really wanted you to be happy with Mark. But I was there before him. Before he was even in the picture, I took care of you. I will love you more than he ever will. I should be with you, Jen.”

“Not Mark.” I pleaded. “Be mine, Jen.”

Her mouth dropped, and her eyes opened wide in disbelief at my words.

“N—No! Jason… I don’t… T—This is so wrong!”

I dropped to my knees, hands clasped together. “Just give me a chance.” I was desperate.

“A chance for what, Jason?” She jabbed a finger at me. “To date you? You’re my brother!”

“But I love you!”

She buried her face into her palms and sighed.

“For fuck’s sake Jason, I’m getting engaged to Mark!”

Eyeing the ring in my hand, I knew what I had to do.

I wanted her.

I got up and strode towards her.

“W-Wait. Please, Jason. Please.” She begged. “Please, don’t come any closer.”

Seeing her afraid only made me harder.

My cock was growing in my pants. She could see it.

She did.

“Jason, is that what I think it is…” Her gaze was on my bulge. “Oh god… Please no…”

I didn’t care.

I walked towards her. She took a step back, trying to distance herself from me.

I took another step forward, and Jennifer gasped when she felt solid wall.

She held out her hands in fear, trying to not let me get any closer.

“Please, Jason.” She cried, streams of tears rolling down her cheeks. “P-Please don’t do this!”

But hearing her beg only had me harder. Made my heart pound faster.

“Give me your hand,” I demanded.

I held out my hand, gesturing for her to place hers on mine.

She shrunk against the wall. “I don’t want to!”

“I’m not going anywhere until you do, Jen.”

Knowing she had no other option, she gingerly placed her hand on mine.

Her touch was soft. Gentle. Jennifer was always like that, always the sweetest girl, always seeing the best in people.

But I was the opposite.

I grabbed her roughly, dragging her up from the floor.

“Please, Jason.” Her eyes showed fear. “W-What do you want?!”

I held her hands tighter and guided it down towards my cock.

“Jason?!” she shrieked. “What are you doing?!”

But I didn’t care.

I leaned into my sister. Pushing her against the wall, burying her face into my chest, shutting her up.

Her hand was over my bulge, making me groan. I pushed her hand against it, forcing her to caress me there.

I hugged her with my other arm and kissed her head.

I could smell roses coupled with the saltiness of her sweat.

An electrifying jolt shot through my body, leaving a tingling sensation. I wanted her now more than ever.

Jennifer struggled as she tried to stop me, trying to push me away.

“No Jason please, I’m your sister. I don’t want this!”

I couldn’t hear her over my lust. Grabbing her right hand, I slipped the ring onto her finger.

She stopped struggling.

Wanting to look at my sister’s reaction, I pulled away from her.

She just stood there, staring into nothingness, unmoving.

I wiped her tears. “Wake up, Jen.”

Her eyes blinked, and her head turned to look at me. When she saw me, her beautiful smile returned.

“Hi Jason!” she said in a cheerful tone, a stark contrast to her panic just moments before

I immediately embraced her in my arms, squeezing her tight. “Do you want to love me, Jen?”

Her bright smile remained. “Of course I do Jay.”

This was déjà vu. The last time she told me she loved me, she meant it as sisterly love. I had to make sure.

I pulled her back, locking eyes with her.

Cautiously, I asked her, “Would you let me kiss you?” Part of me expected her to pull away from me as she did before.

Instead of answering me, she leaned in towards me and gave me a peck on the lips.

She grinned at me. “Like that?”

Uhh…

My mind went blank.

I stared at her, looking for any signs that showed that she was against this.

There were none. My beautiful sister stood in front of me, flashing those perfect teeth.

I couldn’t hide my joy, breaking into a smile.

“Kiss me again.”

She leaned in and our lips collided once more.

This time, I wasn’t letting her go.

I clutched her hair tightly with my fist, turning her head and giving her a passionate kiss, drowning out her sounds.

She reacted to my aggression, melting under my touch, letting me claim her as my own.

My hands roamed from her neck to her waist, feeling her soft porcelain skin.

I grabbed her ass. Squeezed her beautiful cheeks.

She reciprocated by drifting her hands across my chest to my bulge, cupping my balls.

My body jerked with excitement.

“Do you want my cock, Jen?” I moaned.

She looked up at me, biting her lips. I asked her, but she didn’t need to answer.

Her eyes were already begging for it.

Teasing her, I shook my head, “No, not yet.”

I looked down at her chest, noticing the outlines of her hard nipples.

My Jennifer was getting turned on… by me.

She met my expectant gaze and gave me a knowing nod.

Jennifer grabbed my hands and laid them on her chest.

Oh my god. Jennifer is letting me do this.

Her breasts were soft and perky, tender nipples that were already hard.

I fondled her breasts, my index fingers circling around her nipples, forcing a moan out of her.

“Shhh…” Covering her mouth, I leaned close to her ear. “No sounds Jen.”

She obeyed, nodding and offering a soft whimper.

I nibbled her ear, my tongue caressing her ear lobes.

She started rubbing her hands over my bulge.

I could tell she wanted me badly.

“Jenny,” I whispered. “I want your tits.”

She peered up at me through her lashes, giggling.

“Help me, Jay?”

She raised both of her arms, signaling for me to undress her myself.

I grinned. I still couldn’t believe that the love of my life was asking for me to undress her.

Grabbing the bottom of her t-shirt, I cleared it off her head, revealing her beautiful breasts.

I stepped back and pinched myself. I needed to be sure I wasn’t dreaming.

But there she was, tits out, deep gray eyes ablaze with lust.

This was real.

I stood there, mesmerized by my sister’s breasts.

They looked so much better compared to what the AI generated nudes of her

She gave a frown. Covering her tits with her arms. “Do you not like them?”

“Wha—” I snapped back to reality. “No Jenny, I love them.”

I stepped towards her and grabbed her tits.

She let out a moan.

Leaning in close to her, our foreheads touched.

Our faces, so close to each other. Both of us breathing hard.

The sweet aroma of her breath entered my nose, turning me on even more.

“I love you Jen.”

“I love you more.”

She pushed her mouth forward, connecting our lips once more.

We kissed passionately, our tongues wrestling as I was fondling her tits.

I lowered my body, kissing her chin, sucking on her neck, savoring her chest...

I planted my lips around her nipple, circling my tongue around her areola while squeezing her breasts.

Her whole body jerked. “Mmh…” Her eyes were closed. She was trying to control her volume.

She brushed my hair and whispered, her voice filled with lust. “Jay… can I please have your cock now?”

“Of course, my love,” I said.

She giggled, “Ooh, I love it when you call me that!”

I brought her to the living room sofa and sat her down.

Standing in front of her, I unbuttoned my pants before she stopped me.

“No, let me do it,” she purred.

“Okay.” I released my hands and let her remove my pants.

I now stood in front of my sister in my boxers.

“Mmm, Jay…,” she said as she rubbed her hands on my bulge.

“I saved it just for you, Jennie.”

She gasped. “Just for me?!”

She pulled my boxers down, baring my cock in full view.

“Wow…,” she said as she placed her hand on my shaft. “You’re big, Jay.”

“Jen… I’m a little embarrassed. I’ve never been nude infront of anyone before,” I said.

“Aww, Jay, don’t be embarrassed Jay. Will this help you feel better?”

She licked the underside of my cock, from my balls to the tip of my cock, sending teasing heat through me.

“Ah—” I moaned. “Fuck, that feels so good”

She cupped my balls and fixed her lips around the tip of my cock, working the ridge, sending me into a frenzy.

I held her hair, guiding her head up and down my length, gasping as her warm mouth surrounded the head of my cock.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and gazed up at me with a look of love. “Jay, I want you to fuck me.”

She laid down on the sofa, beckoning me with her finger. Panting, I went to her, rubbing her lips through her panties. They were soaked.

I removed her panties and spread her legs out, feeling like I was in a fever dream as I saw her glistening pink pussy.

“Wait, my love, I don’t have a condom,” I gasped.

“I don’t care, baby. I just want your cock in me,” she whispered, gray eyes on me.

“But, what happens if you get preg—”

“Then I will have the child with you,” she interrupted. “Please. Just fuck me.”

I hesitated, feeling all the doubts and anxiety rushing through me at the worst time possible.

But Jennifer broke me with her next words.

“Please,” my sister begged, lips trembling. “Jay, please. I need you.”

I need you.

That was all I needed to hear.

I rubbed my cock over her clit, easing my way towards her entrance.

As I was about to enter, I pulled away, intending on giving Jennifer hell.

“Please!” She writhed under me, desperate for me to claim her. “Jas—”

Ding dong.

The doorbell rang.

“Hello? Jennifer? Jason? Are you guys home?” Mark’s voice called out from the other side of the door.

* * *