The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lucid

Chapter III: The Big Picture

When we got home that night, I immediately locked myself in my room and jumped online. Perhaps this was normal for lucid dreams. Perhaps I wasn’t dreaming, but someone else had experiences with reality warping like this and could help. Yeah, I know, that sounded highly unlikely to me, too; but I had to find something before I convinced myself I was completely insane. I read more lucid dreaming techniques, but they were all about how to trigger these dreams, not what happens after. I read many, many comments posted by people praising the glory of such dreams, such “gifts”. No one seemed to have any qualms about them.

Finally, after hours of searching, I stumbled upon one comment hidden in a thread of three years’ worth of replies. “Am I the only one who doesn’t like lucid dreams?", it began. “I mean, I like them at first, but I can only control them for so long. When I start trying to change the bigger parts of it, like with lots of people or major plot points, it’s like my subconscious fights back and it gets harder to remember it’s just a dream. I don’t know, maybe I’m weird, but I’m really starting to hate these lucid dreams now.” The comment was ignored, and the rest of the thread continued as though no one had read it.

I mulled it over to see if it fit. When I was changing just Annie D, I had no problems. I was even getting used to it, so much so that it took me seconds to regain my grasp on reality. But then I changed Professor Gloria, which meant every student in the room also had to change so they wouldn’t notice anything weird...and that’s when I started having trouble again. And then when I went to fuck her—which, by now, I assumed was my doing, though I wasn’t sure—I would have had to change the normal policy for every institution of higher education in the country, at least, and the memories of every college student ever. And that...well, that’s apparently big enough that my subconscious fought back with valor. I wondered if this was something I could get used to; if I should just keep making major changes to the world and see if I adjusted more quickly. On the other hand, if it wasn’t a “practice makes perfect” scenario, those kinds of changes could really fuck with my head. And the world, too, of course, but more importantly, my head.

As I considered all this, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. “Trey? Can I help?”

“Huh?” I said, snapping out of my reverie. “Help with what?”

“Well, you’ve been in there with the door locked for a few hours, so I assumed you’ve been masturbating, and I wanted to know if you need help, like this morning?”

I opened the door to find Annie with a quite eager expression on her face, and of course nothing but lingerie on her body. “No, I wasn’t masturbating. I was just doing research.”

“Research?” she asked incredulously. “Trying to make yourself seem more intelligent for next week’s lecture?” She laughed. I usually don’t take any of her insults personally, and I wasn’t doing so now. But I was not reluctant to take her down a few pegs, especially if I truly had a handle on just-Annie manipulations.

“You know, come to think of it, you can help me.” I unzipped and freed my cock, which was already getting hard since I knew what I was about to do.

“Oh. Okay, then,” she said, starting to drop to her knees.

I held her up with a palm to her chest. “No, not that. Take your underwear off, now.”

She seemed unsure. “But...do you really need that to help? This morning, a blowjob was enough to get you—”

“It’s not this morning,” I said. “You want to help? Then get naked, now.”

“Jeeze,” she said, still hesitant. “When did you get all dominating?”

I was getting tired of her talking. In my mind, I was already three moves ahead of this conversation, and I was impatient to get there in body as well. I just wanted her to stop talking and be more submissive when it came to sexual situa—

Annie the Sub shyly removed her bra and panties and let them drop to the floor. “Is...is that good for you, Trey?” It always amused me how she could be so independent and smug in every area of her life, but when it came to sex, she’d do anything her partner asked. All those years of—nope, just now. Just this. Just because of me. Good, I had a handle on reality again, and it didn’t take long. Theory confirmed, but now I didn’t care.

“Good? Yes, Annie D, you’re great. Now, I’ll let you choose which hole this time.”

“My...my mouth, then?” So subservient. So shy. I always loved seeing her like this, at least in this reality.

I grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed, hard enough to make her wince, but not hard enough to truly hurt her. “I just told you not that, and you know it. So I’ll ask you again: which hole this time?” I was never much of a dom in my old life, but knowing I had this control over her was exhilarating, and the dominator in me was just coming to the surface.

“Um...well...my vag—I mean, my pussy, then, Trey? If that’s okay with you.”

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her roughly in for a kiss. My tongue played on hers for about two seconds before I stepped forward, pressing her body against the nearest wall. She moaned and, knowing I needed it, reached down and guided my cock to its target, now easily accessible as she spread her legs for me. As I entered her with a sudden thrust, she gasped into my mouth, but she wasn’t getting a chance to come up for air. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and she was now supported only between the wall and my body. With each thrust, I rubbed her clit, driving her mad with pleasure, and I reveled as I saw her eyes open halfway and roll back in her head. She wasn’t cumming yet, but she couldn’t take the arousal, either. And then, without thinking, we came together, me spurting inside her and her squeezing my cock with her pussy, and my body with her legs, in tandem. We both breathed a sigh of relief as I reached around to squeeze her ass appreciatively.

“Are...are you sure you should have ejaculated inside me, Trey?” Annie seemed worried, understandably, but as long as she was naked and wrapped around me, she would still be submissive as ever. I’m sure I could have warped reality so that it wouldn’t have mattered, but between not knowing how difficult it would be for me to regain my senses from that, and being too exhausted and blissed out to think clearly, all I said was, “Don’t worry about it, Annie D.”

She nodded and lowered her feet back to the ground. I licked her lips, kissed her neck, and said, “Thanks.”

“No—no problem,” she replied. “I’m just going to...get dressed, if that’s okay?” She looked to me for an answer.

“Sure,” I said. She smiled, picked up her bra and panties, and put them back on. Now that she was as fully dressed as usual, and the sex was over for now, she was back to being an independent woman. “Research all you want,” she said, “it won’t be enough to get you caught up for next week.” She turned and walked away, but I noticed her falter as she did, as though her legs were still jelly. I grinned to myself, knowing I’d just gotten something I’d wanted for many years, and I’d be able to have it whenever I wanted.

I was still afraid to use my powers for anything major, but for now, who cared? All I could think about was how it felt to be inside her, what it was like dominating her and watching her let me do whatever I wanted to her body. I loved her, but I was starting to love her body even more. Maybe that should have been a red flag in my mind, but it wasn’t. Not then. To me, it was a dream come true.