The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

M&Ms

Chapter 2

“You know what?” Mindy asks startling Mandy.

“What?” Mandy yelps.

“I think,” Mindy says smiling, “That we have both been looking for an excuse to play with him for a while now. I can’t believe we haven’t, I mean we share everything else.”

“Like Mickles you mean?” Mandy asks referring to a really cute boy in their senior year that still didn’t know both girls had slept with him. He still thought Mandy hated him.

“I never touched Mark because well you know.”

“I didn’t want to interfere with umm.”

“He wasn’t mine to claim.” Mindy replied.

“I thought he would um you know, show a preference.” Mandy whines.

“Maybe try to game us.”

“Yeah, maybe try to get us both.” Mandy says back.

“I went down on him during the two towers.”

“I did during return of the king.”

“I never noticed.” Mindy replies shocked.

“Neither did I.”

“He was fun.”

“Oh Yeah.” Mandy agrees.

“Maybe we should do this more often, but definitely again.”

“What, do Mark? Agreed. How about tonight?”

“Tonight?” Mindy asks.

“Yeah, tonight. I mean I have watched this through three times, on high speed that is. There is no point where he could have planted any suggestions the other one of us wasn’t there for, there is no point where he is alone with us and the whole thing is on tape.”

“You’re on a craze because last night was all about us, not him?”

“Yeah, I got my fun then he concentrated on getting me off as hard and often as he could.” Mandy says grinning.

“Me too. I thought I was going to die, happily mind you, but die.”

“So what do we give him?”

“How about tonight?” Mindy asks.

“Tonight?”

“Yeah tonight. You know, give a guy his dream.”

“Oh, You mean give him a night that is his? Completely his.” Mandy inquires.

“Yes, one where anything goes.”

“Let him have a real male fantasy.”

“Exactly, we decide that for tonight we belong to him.” A shower though echoes.

“Then we call him sir.” Mandy says grinning at the echo.

“Call him sir?”

“Yeah, sir. It’ll be a blast. Our way of telling him he can do as he pleases.”

“Ohh, If we say sir, then we are also saying anything goes.” Mindy says impishly.

“Exactly. But if we start it, we finish it, no backing out.”

“So if we say sir, we are pledging to obey him until umm?”

“Exactly. For whatever time we agree on we will obey him” Mandy agrees.

“Be his property to be enjoyed for a while since we enjoyed last night or this morning so much.”

“Then we also get to use him for what we want as well later.”

“So how often do you think he will give us what we want?” Mindy asks thinking of the bound, blindfolded, silenced orgasms he forced.

“I think something equitable can be worked out with regards to a day or a night for him to play.”

“Then if it is dark when we call him sir we are pledging to obey as long as it is dark?” Mandy asks.

“And if it is light, as long as it is still light out.

“Do we give him any rules?”

“No, not really.” Mindy replies smiling.

“What if he wants to get layed in-between time?”

“I’m sure one of us will be able to spare the time.”

“So what? Basically one of us is always available?” Mandy asks.

“Exactly. Who ever he wants is of course the first choice but if schedules interfere the other will fill in.”

“Agreed. So he really did do nothing to us while he had us in trance. No nasty post hypnotic suggestions, orders or any other hanky panky.”

“No, not a thing. I mean he sure made it feel good to let him play with our breasts, but we knew he would do something like that and he didn’t even try to make us allow it, just enjoy. I guess we really used yesterday as an excuse to let ourselves act out fantasies of our own.” Mindy says thinking aloud.

“We have only ourselves to blame. I am still glad he didn’t want any pictures, I would have, I swear I would have posed cheerfully. I would have felt I had no more choice about that than I did being his to play with, I don’t know what was, is, with me.”

“So we compelled ourselves then. Maybe we gave ourselves as much permission as we gave him on each other. After all it was the only way to be sure he felt he could have us both so both of us would know what’s he like.”

“Yeah, I guess so.” Mandy agrees, “I knew you would tell me let him have me if he wanted since I would be telling him the same about you. The impulse was a little off but the drive was fun.”

“Just to set the record straight, I would have also posed for him, in fact I think I would have signed it if he wanted. I just did whatever he wanted.”

“I know, it felt good too, you know, to not think much.”

“Try at all.” Mindy laughs, “I found myself on autopilot. It was so easy to just let go and be.”

“A passenger in your own body while he has fun with it?”

“Not sure how much fun he had, but I sure did.”

“How far do you want to go with this?” Mandy asks the question as only a twin can.

“Same as always. At least as far as you go.” Mindy dares.

“Wanna bet?” Mandy dares back.

“First one to back out loses. What’s the penalty?”

“A thing most fearful.”

“A fitting fate.” Mindy says.

“Since this is about mark and hypnosis.”

“I submit as a thesis, an evening alone, as his, an entranced date.”

“Delectable and delicious.” Mandy continues.

“Cooler and Crueler than ever before.”

“A fate most befitting, and low.” They finish in stereo breaking down giggling.

“First refusal?” Mindy asks.

“First Hesitation.” Mandy replies.

“Lets give ourselves time to think at least.”

“Granted.”

“And of it should pass that neither of us fails?” Mindy asks concerned.

“Then I think both of us should pay.”

“Are you serious?”

“Sure.” Mandy replies firmly.

“Let him hypnotize us both at the same time knowing we will only wake when he is done?”

“Why not?”

“Well you know,” Mindy mumbles, “He could leave like post hypnotic commands. Ones we don’t know about that is.”

“Different idea then sis.”

“Ok.”

“If for some reason neither of us loses, how about we help him ensnare Pamela as a toy.” Mandy suggests referring to the most irritating person in class.

“You mean her bustiness?”

“That’s them.”

“You mean her.” Mindy reproaches.

“Whatever.”

“Ensnare her how?”

“I happen to know from a friend of a friend she claims to have adhd because she likes the meds.” Mandy says wickedly.

“Oh?”

“The Bimbus cleavigus has an addictive personality and a drive to out do everyone.”

“Where are you heading with this sis?” She asks shaking her head in bemusement at her sisters penchant for names.

“We let her realize we have an advantage in class. Because we have a friend who was able to arrange for us to have pictures of us we have no memory of. We have an in on proving or disproving the theorem that memories make us who or what we are.”

“Then?”

“We let her trick herself into being hypnotized by someone so she can get her own pictures. I think if we can’t trip each other up on this one, we should trip someone up. You know, to keep in practice.”

“You just want to see someone zombied.” She laughs.

“A person I would want to see zombied, her I want to see get sex zombied.”

“Why?”

“She just irritates me. I’ve been working on a plan for weeks, this is just the first time I have been able to work it into a conversation.”

“She already slept with that cute polyasian kid kwiloo didn’t she.”

“Yeah.” She admits frowning.

“Please tell me you were planning on sharing.”

“Of course I was silly, I’m not greedy.”

“Yes you are but that is for another day, you just want revenge.”

“Duh.”

“You’re on. We both survive tonight, of course I’ll help you. That’s what sisters are for.”

“Good evening Mark.” Mindy greets him in her jogging suit when he returns near dinner time.

“We feel there is something.” Mandy continues.

“You should know.”

“We have decided for this evening.”

“What we want to say.”

“Is that this evening is intended.”

“To go all your way.”

“Once dinner is served.”

“And dishes away.”

“What we intend.”

“Is to do what you say.”

“To obey any order.”

“Until this nights end.”

“To serve you.”

“To please you.”

“To fully comply.”

“With your every whim, so please don’t be shy.”

“This evening we are yours to command.”

“Once we address you as mister or sir.”

“Your every desire.”

“We’ll strive to meet.”

“We offer our minds.”

“We offer our bodies.”

“In obedient supplication.”

“Once we are kneeling at your kindly feet.”

“Cute.” Mark says laughing, “Now what is going on.”

“We have decided to give you an evening.” Mindy says.

“Of us that is, an evening of us.” Mandy continues.

“What brought this on?”

“What makes you think anything brought it on, we just decided to say think you for last night.”

“And this morning of course. We slept like logs, we appreciate it.”

“We know you slept with both of us.”

“After we both went down on you during the movies.”

“We know you allowed us to have our fun with you.”

“We know you bound us both then induced some of the best orgasms we have had in years.”

“Giving us the best rest in all those same years.”

“This is all part of some bet between you isn’t it?” Mark asks.

“Maybe.” Mindy concedes.

“What does the winner get?”

“Victory.”

“And the loser?” Mark asks knowing them well.

“She volunteers for a night as your hypnotic date, alone,”

“To give you a night with an entranced enchantress at your beck and call.”

“How do you win?”

“She who refuses loses.”

“So unless I give an order one of you refuses, nobody wins, nobody loses?”

“Yes.”

“And if that happens?”

“Then,” Mindy says grinning, “We ask you for help with a project.”

“What kind of project?”

“One in school.” Mandy replies.

“Spill.” Mark orders shaking his head in exasperation.

“She is kind of disrupting our class. You’ve probably seen her, five ten, blond hair, cup size of D plus to match her grades when she can’t find someone to cheat off of.”

“And you want what?”

“If we can, to arrange for you to hypnotize her.”

“We want you to convince her that the more sex she has for homework and grades the dumber she gets, the more work she does on her own, the smarter she gets.”

“You mean condition?”

“Whatever.” Mandy says dismissively.

“You two think you can arrange for her to volunteer to be hypnotized? By me?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t even want to know how?” Mark says shaking his head. He misses the sigh of relief from the girls.

“Yet,” Mark continues after a moment, “you are still intent on this charade this evening?”

“Yes.”

“And if I decide I want to hypnotize you both right here and now for the evening.”

“Umm.” The murmur in stereo.

“If I decided I wanted to have you both as my mindless toys tonight?”

“Umm.”

“By your own rules I could order you both to strip and lay down on the couch so I can hypnotize you in the nude leaving you with no memory anything that happened.”

“Umm,” They murmur unsure of what they feel, “I guess so.”

“What I want then is to begin my evening right now. Lose the jogging suits since I believe you have very little on under them.”

“Excellent.” Mark says after they have stripped to their bikinis, “Now stand at parade rest beside each other. I am going to masturbate you both, who ever climaxes first goes down on me, the other serves the meal. How does that sound?”

“Umm, fine.” They stammer, taken off guard, yet for some reason agree, unable to refuse.

“Very nice,” Mark observes sliding his hand into both girls bikini bottoms to stroke them. Purposely he works harder on Mindy since Mandy had joined him in the shower.

“Ughh.” Mindy gasps a minute later as she unexpectedly climaxes.

“Excellent Mindy, you know what to do.” Mark says finding a seat.

“Yes sir.” Mindy replies formally signaling her compliance.

“Mindy you don’t stop until I say.” Mark orders.

“Yes sir.”

“Mandy, come here.”

“Yes sir.” She replies also signaling her compliance.

“You,” Mark says to her once she arrives at his chair, “Will masturbate your sister to the best of your ability while she goes down on me. The purpose is to induce an orgasm while she is working on me.”

“Yes sir.” Mandy replies thinking of the shower this morning while complying with his order by locating the appropriate spot with a smile.

Mindy isn’t startled by Mark’s order to go down on him, she expected it. The feeling when Mandy begins masturbating her though is unsettling. Because they both agreed to be bound earlier, neither sister questions at the moment why they are obeying their current orders. Mindy’s orgasm doesn’t quite match Mark’s, but it’s close enough. She is completely unaware that her sister in addition to masturbating her is being fondled as well. The feeling though is reinforced and just as Mark intended, she is beginning to learn to like this.

“Ok you two.” Mark says after he has recovered, “Stand up and strip.”

“Yes sir.” They answer automatically.

“Now stand at parade rest side by side and do not move until I say you can.”

“Yes sir.”

“Excellent.” Mark says grinning as he grabs his camera. Hesitation shows when snaps his first picture, a trembling shows on the tenth, yet to both their continued surprise, neither moves.

“Now turn to face each other and kneel.”

“Good girls.” He says when the have complied, “Now you will bend over placing your hand on your sisters shoulder positioning yourself so you can masturbate her while looking each other in the eye.”

“Yes sir.” Both girls acknowledge unhappily.

“When I say to you will begin.”

“Yes sir.”

“Do you have any questions before you begin?”

“Yes sir.” Mandy says.

“Ask it.”

“What are you doing?”

“I am doing an experiment.”

“What kind?”

“To see how determined you two are to win whatever bet or competition you have going.”

“Ok. How far do you intend to take this?”

“You two are either going to give up your bet or live with whatever I am able to condition you to do. If you think you can resist my efforts then you have nothing to fear. On the other hand if you think I may make you do something you don’t want to then get up now and leave. If you leave now then I consider this to have been a poorly thought out bet between you.”

“Umm.” They murmur determined yet scared, ‘You wouldn’t’ they ask each other not really expecting an answer since they don’t want to give one either.

“While masturbating each other gently, you will begin counting down from 10,000,” Mark replies ignoring her question, “You will first tell your sister to relax. Then say the number, then tell her to listen only to the sound of your voice and my voice, nothing else and obey any order I give and you will as well, then repeat letting yourself relax as well.”

“Yes sir.” They answer with a gulp.

“Failure to achieve trance will be counted as a failure.”

“Yes sir.” They say getting concerned, yet remaining compliant.

“Begin.” Mark orders.

“Relax Mandy, 10,000, listen only to the sound of my voice and marks voice, nothing else, and obey any order he gives the same as I will.” Mindy says falling into a gentle rhythm.

“Relax Mindy, 9,999, listen only to the sound of my voice and marks voice, nothing else, and obey any order he gives the same as I will.” Mandy echoes in time with her sister.

A half an hour passes, then a little longer as the girls struggle to maintain their posture and rhythm wanting to win. They are both sleepy and want to stop yet somehow neither can make herself stop while the other continues.

“You see only your sisters eyes.”

“I see only my sisters eyes.” They include in their next loop.

“As you relax your eyes will close.”

“As I relax my eyes will close.”

“You don’t want to stop do you?”

“No.”

“You will not stop will you?”

“No.”

“You can not stop can you?”

“No.”

“You will relax.”

“I will relax.”

“You will let go.”

“I will let go.”

“Will you do what I want?”

“Yes.”

“Will you do what I say?”

“Yes.”

“You will do whatever I say?”

“Yes.”

“You will relax, listen and obey. Say so.”

“I will relax, listen and obey.” They say then continue with their count.

“Your eyes close so you can drift away.”

“My eyes close so I can drift away.”

Nearing an hour Mark can plainly see and hear a difference in them, their movements and voices are in sync. They no longer respond to non verbal stimuli from him.

“Are you relaxed?” Mark asks.

“Yes sir.” They reply then resume their count.

“Are you ready to obey me?”

“Yes sir.” They reply then resume counting down.

“Does it matter what order I give?”

“No sir.”

“I am going to give orders for tomorrow, will you hesitate to obey them?”

“No sir.”

“Can you hesitate to obey?”

“No sir.”

“You will carry them out no matter what they are?”

“Yes sir.”

“Your sister will carry them out no matter what they are.”

“My sister will carry them out no matter what they are.”

“Tomorrow whenever I tell you to, you will let someone play with your breasts, you will cheerfully allow them allow them to do so bare as well as suckle them.”

“Yes sir.”

“Your sister obeys as well.”

“My sister obeys as well.”

“Tomorrow when I tell you to go down on someone or give them a blow job, you will do so cheerfully and swallow.”

“Yes sir.”

“Tomorrow if tell you to have sex with someone, you will do so.”

“Yes sir.”

“Tomorrow you will obey any direct order I give you whether you want to or not.”

“Yes sir.”

“It will feel good obeying me tomorrow, you will enjoy your compliance.”

“Yes sir.”

“I have complete access to and use of your body even if I say nothing. You can neither refuse nor resist anything I want.”

“Yes sir.”

“No one besides me can hypnotize you, not even each other.”

“Yes sir.”

“I can hypnotize you anytime I want, even if we are alone.”

“Yes sir,”

“You will obey these orders.”

“Yes sir.”

“Are you convinced you will obey them?”

“Yes sir.”

“Are you convinced your sister will obey them?”

“Yes sir.” They reply in stereo.

“You can pause counting for now.” Mark says, “You will pick up your clothes then go lay down in bed together. You will resume masturbating each other but no longer gently. You will induce as hard, as long and as strong of orgasms as you can. You will continue to count down repeating and reinforcing that you and your sister will obey and are bound by these orders until you are both to exhausted to continue. Once both of you are to exhausted to continue, you will fall into a deep restful sleep from which you will not awaken until you are ready no matter what happens. When you awaken you will remember everything that happened in this trance tonight including the post hypnotic orders I have issued, you have accepted, are now bound by and will obey. You will be fully aware that I have use of you. That I can do as I wish with you. That you will enjoy cooperating fully with my use of you whether you want to obey or not and whether you want to enjoy it or not. If there are any questions by anyone else about why you are doing any of this, you will respond that you two lost a bet to me and now have to do as I say for a day, maybe two.”

“Yes sir.”

“You will also both convince me to have you all three ways by tomorrow night. Otherwise your obedience to orders for tomorrow will continue day after day. It will remain in place and in power until you convince me to have you both all three ways on the same day. Responding to my orders does not count, it must be because you two made or convinced me want to have you both.”

“Yes sir.”

“Before you leave here tomorrow you will take a shower together. In that shower you will not only wash each other off, you will explore and get to know your sisters body. You will get each other off not less than twice, preferably more. You will try to have simultaneous orgasms, you will hold each other as close to the edge as you can hopefully while thinking ‘Thank you Mark’ as you kiss each other. A for real kiss, not a peck on the cheek, but a real honest to god kiss you give a passionate lover you want back in the future kiss that ensures there return. I hope that this will trigger another climax, if it does you will ride out continuing the kiss while striving for more. This orgasmic kiss will remove the requirement to have sex with anyone besides me even if I say to, though all other orders will still apply including the one about direct orders.”

“Yes sir.”

“Now go to bed and do as you have been told.”

“Yes sir.” They reply heading off.

It is after three thirty when the counting finally stops, it is only minutes before the girls are asleep as instructed. Attempts to wake them are futile. Laying them out Mark proceeds to explore their bodies. Entering their mouths he is greeted by them sucking on him automatically, even when he pushes hard they just keep sucking on him undisturbed. Positioning them carefully he enters them anally just because he can. The way their relaxed bodies wiggle is kind of a turn on he finds. Taking them normally is easy, but loose. Thrusting into one while suckling the other as her nipples distend automatically is a thrill for a while, however the biggest thrill is the knowledge that they will never know he has had them this way. It is after three in the afternoon by the time they awaken still in each others arms horror stricken.

“Oh my god.” Mindy stammers.

“Did we let him umm?”

“Do you think it worked?”

“I mean will we umm, do umm whatever he says?”

“Is he here?”

“Does he have umm, control? Of us?”

“Will you umm.”

“Won’t you?”

“I feel like I would.”

“So do I.”

“How did we?”

“Why did we?”

“I couldn’t stop till you did.”

“I know, me to.”

“You hypnotized me.”

“No you hypnotized me.”

“Or did he hypnotize us?”

“You told me to umm.”

“You made me obey him.”

“You could have stopped.”

“You could have.”

“Now he can.”

“Do whatever he wants with us.”

“And to us.”

“And have us do.”

“And we will enjoy.”

“I have an idea.”

“What?”

“Lets move to Antarctica.”

“Antarctica?”

“He can’t control us if he can’t find us.”

“We should go see him.”

“I know.”

“And if he?”

“Then he does, what can we do about it?”

“Ride it out I guess.”

“I didn’t think he would umm.”

“I don’t think either of us thought much last night.”

“Yeah.”

“Maybe this is just his way playing a joke on us, maybe he just made us remember all that.”

“With the way we woke up this morning?” She asks remembering their limbs entwined with fingers down low and lips nearly touching.

“umm, yeah, right.”

“Think this might one of his let us fall down object lessons he is so fond of?”

“At least he always helps deal with the skinned knees.” She remarks thinking of the girl’s early experiments with skateboards.

“How bad do you think it will be?”

“I think he intends to embarrass the hell out of us.”

“Just because we decided to give him an evening of fun.”

“No, I think it is because we already took advantage of our friendship with him to get ahead in the classes where he is ahead of us.”

“And the whole picture thing was to much of a tease?”

“Before then had not seen either of us fully topless.”

“And while I had played some with him and let him play above the waste.”

“To have him hypnotize us then pose topless with his hands on our bare breasts encouraging him to really take advantage of it was probably to much.”

“So this is his way of balancing the scales.”

“And given how hard is must have been on him to always have half joking access to us since we did and we do really like it when he plays it must have driven him more than half nuts.”

“Maybe we should have let him fondle freely and suckle for a bit here and there first?”

“Before that maybe. I don’t know about you for sure but I wanted my first time with him playing up there to be remembered and memorable. To watch him later on tape with me in deep trance while he plays for the first time and I have absolutely no memory of, it has been a kind of torture.”

“Yeah, pretty much what I think now to.”

“You ever sleep like last night before?”

“No, never. And that includes night before last.”

“How long before we try to convince him to free us?”

“I think we wait until he has gotten whatever revenge he has in mind out of his system”

“And in the meantime we cooperate with him having us?”

“Fully to. I mean let’s give him his every whim. After all, he has no real need to free us.”

“As long as he only has us one at a time we are his to keep anyway.”

“We need to get that shower out of the way though.”

“And we desperately need to coordinate sis.”

“Agreed. It may only help a little.”

“But it still helps.”

“Oh yeah.” They agree in unison heading for the shower. Though they have both experimented with girls a little, before last night they had never laid a hand on each other. It is they find, a lot like masturbation, only the feed back is funny. Exploring is not needed they find, they know there own bodies, so they know their sisters just as well. A hesitant hug slowly becomes more as the water runs down them, hands used to sliding this way and that on themselves, do almost as well on the other. Being so much alike they each find the other doing almost exactly what they would do, almost exactly how they would do it, exploring hands crossing breasts at the same time bring a familiar tingle.

The kiss starts even before their hands find the familiar spots, the feelings takes them both off guard. Each has massaged their own breasts in the past, all girls do at some point. Each has twigged their own nipples, it happens, normally by accident the first time. The tingle that trails the sister’s hands across her body drives sensations they don’t understand. A movement this way then that way brings a feeling like the hand is their own. The gentle sensual feeling as the hands glide lubricated by the warm water is as much like caressing themselves as the girls have ever felt. As the kiss glides downward their stance becomes awkward.

The sideways tilt of their bodies that allows their tongues to glide across each others breasts brings their lips to the others nipples. So much are the sisters alike that they feel the sensations of suckling on each other as though it were their own, as though they were somehow suckling there own breasts, their own nipples, not their sisters. The first hints of the oncoming orgasm jerk them upright, the shock they feel at their own actions pales beside the look on their sister’s faces as they realize they feel the same way and she isn’t stopping either. The kiss is hurried at first, hurried because they know their sisters stroking will not stop anymore than her own will now that this has begun, that they will both continue no matter what. They know they had better be kissing when the orgasm hits, they know they mean it, they know something, they have no idea what they know but they know it just the same.

Neither remembers thinking the requisite ‘Thank you Mark’ phrase when the orgasm hits. Both are sure they meant the kiss though. Both preys it is and is not enough. They want this to never happen again, or maybe for it to, neither are sure, neither wants to think right now. Neither can tell who moves first, but the moment it happens they are working on each other again. The kiss though resumed does not last, instead it slides sideways drifting sideways downwards again forcing them to tilt and shift as their lips seek each other’s nipples. So synchronized are they the sensations blend until they can’t tell their actions from their sisters. The orgasm while suckling and stroking surprises neither and pleases both. The feel and taste of distended nipples does something to the orgasm they can’t name, don’t want to. Moments pass like hours then their pose breaks leaving them collapsed in the shower staring at each other more confused than they have ever been in their lives.

“Oh my god.” One mumbles.

“That was.” The other mumbles back.

Minutes pass then hands raised to brace for standing, find each other instead. The gentle grasping of breasts like the gentle massaging following it, is silent, neither speaks a word. Slowly the spraddle legged girls bring their limbs under more semblance of control. The single hand they have on each other is joined by the other, then synchronized.

“We shouldn’t.” Mindy says grateful the water from the shower hides her tears.

“I Know.” Mandy replies beginning to explore once more.

“I can’t.”

“Stop?”

The awkward embrace of sisters becomes the hold of lovers once again. One hand races to it’s familiar spot, the other plays games around the buttox as the girls mirror one another again with a poke here then a stroke their. The half kneeling position is unsustainable so it becomes a full kneeling one. The rush is overpowering, neither can withstand it, stroking becomes faster, more desperate, then the moment they graduate to frenching, successful. For one moment both girls are frozen mid orgasm with their tongues working around their sisters mouth greedily, reaching, wanting, striving for something more to sustain them here in this timeless moment. Then the moment is gone, they are collapsed again, to tired this time to go on so they just enjoy the taste of each other that lingers with their teeth and on their tongues.

“What the fuck?” Mandy asks.

“Did we just, umm.” Mindy asks.

“I think so.” One of them gasps, neither is sure who.

“Do we thank him or do we kill him?”

“I’ll get back to you on that.”

“That, This, never happens again.” Mindy gasps.

“Agreed, I need a shower after our shower.” Mandy agrees.

“What the hell did he do to us?”

“Only what we allowed. I mean either of us could have backed out last night, yet here we are.”

“But we let him umm,”

“Yeah, we let him.”

“Did he make us? Convince us?”

“Not a clue, all I know is the moment I got in that shower I couldn’t keep my hands off of you.”

“I know the feeling. It was like playing with myself.”

“Then when you kept doing almost what I was doing.”

“It really felt like I was playing with myself.”

“Masturbation, only at one remove.”

“You do realize that even if we take him at his word he can still have us let someone, anyone, play with our breasts.”

“Or go down on them. I mean this convinces me he really does have us conditioned, controlled.”

“I agree.”

“How strong do you think it is?”

“Judging by umm.”

“No, just what is your feeling, how strong is this?”

“Strong. Really strong.”

“Me to. Like I said, I think he controls us. I mean really controls us.”

“How long?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean isn’t this a little strong for one nights work.”

“When then?”

“I don’t know. I suspected something after night before last, so I checked and rechecked the tape of when we let him hypnotize us. Other than having us get each other to remove out shirts and bra’s then pose with him cupping our breasts, nothing happened except making it feel great for him to play with our breasts. We have the whole damn thing on tape, nothing happened. That makes me think maybe he has had us for a while.”

“Or we have wanted him for a while.”

“Ummm yeah, or that.”

“We could have just been looking for an excuse to let or get him to play with us.”

“I suppose.”

“Then we could have let him run away with us because it was fun.”

“Maybe.”

“I wish we were allowed to hypnotize each other. Then maybe we could do something about it.”

“We could try.”

“Think about it for minute, then answer.”

“Oh, yeah, I can tell. I can’t let it happen, and I can’t try to do it.”

“Exactly. We are trapped right where it appears we wanted to be.”

“Then lets go another direction completely.”

“What way?”

“Lets go ahead and collect Pamela.”

“Why?”

“Practice and she would make a good distraction for Mark.”

“Practice for what?”

“He never said anything about not hypnotizing him.”

“Practice!”

“How far do we condition her?”

“All the way.”

“All the way?”

“Yeah, I mean she dresses like a doll, lets make her into one.”

“Could be fun.”

“Then we can trade her to him for our freedom?”

“We could use a maid though.”

“Could be fun alright.”

“In the mean time though we still have to go deal with Mark today.”

“Think he’s home?”

“Probably.”

“Let’s get a shower, one at a time mind you, so we actually get clean this time.”

“Go ahead, I’m gonna just crawl over in the corner and gather some strength.” She says desperately moving away before she finds herself starting again.

“Thanks.” She replies disgusted, “That’s what I was gonna do.”

“Dibs on the floor, doze in place if you want.”

It is after 6 that evening by the time they are able to show up at Mark’s apartment. Unfortunately for them, his roommates are home, both of them. While on a purely physical scale, they would be considered prime catches, they are also about as warm blooded as a fish in how they think of and treat women.

“You know,” Brian says with a knowing grin, “anytime you ladies get tired of the small fry you can come talk to us big boys. We have no idea how such a shrimp keeps one of you happy, let alone both.”

“Wouldn’t you like to know.” Mindy says with her normal wicked grin back.

“That way you might know something useful.” Mandy finishes as they pass by him into the apartment.

“Low blow man,” says Chris, the other half of the football baseball set of athletes Mark is supposed to be a good influence on. While both are good looking, neither believes women have a role outside the bedroom or kitchen. Fortunately for them, their parents are rich so both have that extra bit of cosmetically perfect good looks only an expensive scalpel can grant. Both stand an inch under six feet, Brian the football player is one ninety, Chris the baseball player is twelve pounds lighter at one seventy eight. Any trace of their original hair color is lost behind the salon perfect up to date fashion haircut intended to look as good off the field as they are supposed to look on it. Their matching simple brown eyes are both sympathetic looking, if you ignore the predatory evaluation looks they give you.

“I don’t get it.” Brian says watching the girls, two of the hottest things he has ever held a conversation with, the hotter ones have had no brains, ignore them on their way to Mark’s room.

“It’s a crime against nature man.” Chris remarks watching them knock.

“What do you say ladies,” Bryan says trying to be gross, “A cool two hundred apiece if you let me play with your racks for a minute or two.”

“Not even if could.” Mindy blurts then looks confused.

“Why wouldn’t it be up to you?” Chris asks catching on faster than Bryan.

“Mindy.” Mandy hisses.

“I know.” She answers.

“You know what?” Chris pushes.

“We can’t talk about it really.” Mindy answers.

“Talk about what?” Bryan asks finally beginning to catch on.

“Come on Mark.” Mandy says tapping on his door again.

“What happened?” Chris asks grinning.

“They lost a bet.” Mark says opening his door looking disheveled.

“They lost a bet? What kind of bet?” Chris asks.

“We umm.” Mandy mumbles.

“Are you holding out on us bro?” Bryan asks turned on by how embarrassed the girls look.

“They lost a bet so they have to do something.” Mark replies playing it down badly.

“Have to do what?” Chris asks intently.

“Whatever Mark tells us to.” Mandy says intending to make them both jealous.

“Mandy.” Mindy hisses this time.

“No wonder they look nervous.” Bryan says staring jealously, “They will do whatever you want?”

“Yes.” Mark grins.

“500 if you let me play with their racks.” Bryan offers.

“Apiece.”

“Mark.” Mindy pleads.

“Bare.” Bryan says leering.

“Bare, but cash up front first.”

“Done dude, don’t go anywhere.” Bryan says running for his room.

“That offer good for more than one?” Chris asks.

“Yes.” Mark answers just as Bryan comes racing out of his room.

“Cool.” Chris answers pulling out his wallet.

“Here.” Bryan and Chris say laying money down on the table at the same time.

“Mindy, Mandy.” Mark says firmly, “You are hereby ordered to remove your tops and allow these two to play with your bare breasts.”

“Yes sir.” They reply in stereo with their heads hanging down dejected as they find themselves removing their tops.

“You mean you really will?” Chris asks startled that this is for real, not some game.

“Yep.” Mark answers grinning, watching them stare at the now topless girls just standing there, “Go ahead, they won’t stop you.”

“Cool.” Bryan says reaching for Mindy first. The next five minutes are very confusing for Mindy and Mandy. They hate these guys, yet just as Mark had ordered, they were suddenly being cheerful about and enjoying allowing them to play with their bare breasts. Even when they get suckled, even letting them have one breast on each at the same time until the time is up, it all feels good, everything is greeted with a smile. Only the attempt to record the moment via cell phone is declined.

“How far will they go?” Bryan asks watching the girls put there bras back on.

“That depends,” Mark answers, “Did you two complete the little extra thing?”

“Yes!” They answer together, almost desperately, then on top of it all, turn red.

“Then all I can do is order them to go down on you.”

“Name your price.”

“Ten grand.” Mark says jokingly after a moment, a reminder to the girls of the power of numbers.

“She swallows?”

“Done.” Mark agrees thinking he is joking, “Same as before, cash.”

“Mark, please.” The girls plead. Bryan and Chris both dash to their rooms returning in a minute with cash. There is no hesitation in the guys minds, all they see is two smoking hot girls who can be ordered to go down on them, the money is as beside the point as the girls feelings. The humiliation the girls feel on the inside at being ordered around is lost on the guys. Their whooping and hollering urging the now smiling again girls on would be more than enough to drive those girls away, if they could leave that is. Forced to smile by the conditioning, both girls seem to enjoy everything, even when the guys grab them by their hair to force the pace or stick their hands down there shirts to play just because they can.

“What do you say bry? Switch places?”

“High price, excellent service.” Bryan says agreeing, “I’m good for it.”

“Here you go,” Chris says laying down more money on the table, “Switch places girls, you’re doing it again.”

“Mark.” They plead helping reerect the guys.

“Do it.” Mark orders.

“Yes sir.” They answer. The tone shown in that moment of honesty alone is enough to reinvigorate Bryan, he knows they have no choice and he likes it that way. The smiles on the girls lips contrast the internal frowns as they find themselves humiliated by doing this not just once, but now a second time with both guys aware they can’t stop and enjoying it. Mindy and Mandy’s exact feelings and emotions are mixed up and impossible to express since the cheerfulness works it’s way inward so that well before they are done, they really are enjoying it. Knowing that not just once, but now a second time they are forced to go down on these guys while they play with their bare breasts would normally enrage the girls beyond words. The conditioning though, makes the whole thing feel great in spite of the grip on their hair forcing their pace and the grasping at breasts. They know they allowed this to happen tonight by allowing last night to happen. Exactly how Mark did this to them is a mystery they hope to solve later, but for now they just concentrate on surviving the ordeal until it begins again and they find themselves enjoying it again.

“By the way.” Mark says conversationally as he signals the girls to follow him into his room after grabbing the money, “If anyone asks, the girls and I will deny this ever happened at all. You have and get no proof.”

“Whatever.” The two athletes mumble sleepily not even trying to make it their rooms.

“Here girls.” Mark says holding out twenty grand apiece as soon as the door is closed.

“How could you?” Mindy asks just before Mandy.

“Easy.” Mark answers jostling the bundles of cash, “You two are close to broke. Here is twenty grand apiece for just over half an hours work.”

“How did, how could?” Mandy asks.

“By playing you off against each other. Neither of you were prepared to lose last night, not because you feared the agreed on penalty of loss, but of losing to the other one.”

“Please don’t make us do that again.” Mindy pleads.

“I probably won’t.” mark half promises still waving the cash.

“I thought I was going to die.” Mandy says grabbing her bundle.

“Me to.” Mindy agrees finally grabbing hers.

“Then suddenly I was all smiles.”

“And sunshine enjoying the moment. I mean I actually enjoyed umm.”

“Sorry but I really need to keep the two grand.” Mark says ignoring the diatribe as best he can.

“Now what?” Mindy asks, “You have proven you have control of us, so what’s next?”

“Now,” Mark says grabbing a camera, “we are going to back in the living room. Once we get there you two are going to strip, pose for a few candid nude shots with me, maybe some more, then redress and we are leaving.”

“Yes sir.” They answer in sullen unison.

“Bryan, Chris.” Mark says when they get to the living room, “Watch this. Girls, strip.”

“Yes sir.” They reply. Bryan and Chris are only half awake, but that is enough for them to drool over the girls. What they think is obvious by there recovering erections. What they think watching Mark pose with both girls, one hand on a bare breasts of each, is pure envy. Watching the girls hold still while he masturbates them both at the same time is enough to wake them up. Seeing the girls obviously climax yet hold still as ordered by Mark is intensely arousing.

“I just wanted you two to know what I have available.” Mark says indicating to the girls one at a time to come impale themselves on him. Bryan and Chris are beyond words watching the girls, seeing them both obey Mark so readily at the same time raises his status in their minds. Knowing Mark could order them but won’t is just as frustrating as it arousing.

“Shit.” Bryan says when he sees them bend over a plush chair then spread there own buttox cheeks for Mark. The fact that they are obviously not envious of each other tells him so many things he can’t determine what is reality and fantasy anymore. Unable to not watch, Bryan and Chris feel cheated as they see Mindy and Mandy give Mark the total access he obviously has. Seeing the girls trade off while giving him a blowjob gets them both masturbating. Both are imagining themselves as him when they finally reach climax. When Mindy swallows the first squirt, then Mandy takes over to grab the rest, both guys no longer know what to feel. By the time Mark and the girls leave, Bryan and Chris are recovering from their multiple jerk offs while agreeing that he is luckiest guy in the world.

“Did you have to do that?” Mindy asks as they get to the door of the girls apartment.

“No.”

“Then why?” Mady asks confused.

“Because I could.” Mark says finding a comfortable chair, ”They constantly parade the little brain dead cheerleaders they like in front of me, I wanted them to know how it feels.”

“Oh.”

“Now undress and make yourselves comfortable on your chairs both facing me.”

“Yes sir,”

“I am going to hypnotize you again. This time I will be removing the mandates I gave you last night. I may be placing some others though you will have no memory of them or any idea of what they are if I decide to. Do you have any questions about anything before I begin.”

“Yes.” Mindy says.

“Ask then.” Mark replies.

“What did you do to us to make what happened in the shower happen?”

“I take you were able to get each other off?”

“And much more.”

“Do you regret it?”

“I’m not sure.”

“What all happened?” Mark asks intrigued.

“Can we not say please?”

“Embarrassing I take it.”

“Extremely.”

“Would you like me to make you forget?”

“NO!” Both girls shout nearly as one, turning red as they look horror stricken at each other.

“Mark, a question” Mindy says quietly, “If the whole shower thing had not worked would you have made us do them?”

“No.”

“Thank god.”

“All I wanted to do was illustrate the level of competition you two maintain.”

“I, um we think that is,” Mandy stammers, “don’t really mind you having control, access or whatever it is you have. But is there any way we can convince you not to share us?”

“I am not planning on keeping you two this way.”

“And here I though you were male.” Mindy says sarcastically.

“Obedient twins under your control and you intend to let us go?”

“That’s inhuman.”

“But we thank you.”

“Yes we do.”

“And before there is any question, yes we do appreciate the twenty grand. School expenses have been climbing this year and well, we have been thinking of moving out of the dorms.”

“You know, off campus to get some peace and quiet.”

“And as humiliating as that was.”

“Now we can afford a commuter box of a car.”

“So off campus is now an option.”

“I know us sitting here in the nude literally waiting on your next order is kind of an odd place to say it.”

“But thank you. You are correct that we have let our competition get a little.”

“Maybe a lot sometimes, out of hand.”

“But I have to ask.”

“No, we have to ask. How on earth did you get those two to fork over ten grand for a blow job?”

“For a show like that with you two?” Mark asks.

“So?”

“Just let me say that even with you two as yourselves, you would easily have rated it for a show like that. You two being literally unable to refuse is just the hugest turn on to people like that.”

“What do you mean?”

“You two know you have an intelligence lowering effect on males right?”

“Umm.” They grin.

“Either one of you alone is cute enough, as a lone fay elfen like lady with racks like yours you would be a prize. As a set though, your value is way more than doubled. Mount that with the removal of choice and people like those two sportstards can’t get enough.”

“Then how have you been able to behave all these years?”

“Who says I have? I might have been having you two for years and suppressing the memories.”

“Don’t think so.”

“Nope, I think you pulled a fast one the other night during the picture thing.”

“I checked the time on the DVD player, it matched. So there is no way you did it during the taping and since that is the first time you ever hypnotized either of us, whatever you did, you did it there.”

“So the best we have been able to come up with is that you hypnotized us again during Fellowship of the Ring.”

“Then made us forget. Now the question is how did you convince us to let you keep control.”

“And did you violate the terms of our agreement?”

“Though to be honest the twenty grand does ameliorate that a little.”

“Maybe a lot.”

“But we have to admit that the orgasms you have given us are like nothing we have ever gotten on our own or with anyone else.”

“And we would like to keep those.”

“Whoa for moment.” Mark says shaking his head in some confusion as he realizes he lost track of who was talking a while back, “Am I dealing with Mindy and Mandy or the twins here?”

“We are Mindy and Mandy, the twins.”

“I mean am I dealing with the two of you, or the set of you.”

“Oh, you mean as the two of us, or the two of us together?”

“Exactly.”

“Set.”

“Set.”

“So what do you want?” Mark asks, “And this trading off is kind of confusing. You two normally dress enough different I can tell the difference.”

“But with no clothes.”

“You have no clues.”

“Truth be told.”

“Sometimes so do we.”

“Akkk.” Mark shreiks somehow feeling ganged up on while being overrun by the nude twins literally waiting on his next order.

“You didn’t condition us did you?” Mindy asks as something approaching the truth peeks in.

“We did.” Mandy says with a dry mouth.

“We did this to each other didn’t we.”

“You somehow got us to do this to ourselves.”

“No wonder we can’t be mad at you.”

“All you are doing is taking advantage of the opening and opportunity we gave you.”

“So you don’t actually control us.”

“We control each other.”

“To the extent of ordering each other to obey you.”

“Until we our selves refuse.”

“And since we are ordering each other, neither can refuse since the other is still obeying.”

“So our own competitiveness is your control of us.”

“So all we have to do is quit competing with each other for a while to be to be free.”

“Basically.” Mark agrees shaking his head at the utter normalcy of their trade off even laying their in the nude, “What ever happened in the bathroom was your doing, not mine. You two wanted it to happen and me having control was just the excuse you used on yourselves to let whatever it was out.”

“So what you are saying is what you said all those years ago.”

“That our constant competition to outdo each other is unhealthy since we keep taking it to far.”

“Look at earlier.” Mark says grinning, “Neither of you hesitated to pose the other with me cupping her bare breasts for a picture, then encouraged me to fondle and play after telling each other to do whatever I said.”

“I though it was funny for Mindy to know you got to play with her bare breasts for a while.”

“Ditto, I mean seeing the picture was one thing. Watching her watch you fondling her on tape, then suckling her freely knowing she didn’t remember a thing, that was a treat.”

“Knowing the same about me didn’t exactly help, but boy did it not hurt. Knowing that if I didn’t remember a thing, then she didn’t either, I have to admit that was a big turn on all by itself.”

“Yeah.”

“So what is going happen now that you two appear to have learned the lesson I hoped you would, is you are going to wake in the morning with the compulsions gone. Due to the conditioning I will still be able to give orders you will definitely obey while you are in trance for a while, but that will fade in time when it is not used.”

“How much of this will we remember?”

“How much do you want to?”

“I’m,” Mindy says hesitantly glancing at Mandy, “Were not sure.”

“Do you want to remember counting down?”

“You chose the ten thousand to remind us not as an amount for them didn’t you?”

“Yep,” Mark quips, “Guilty as charged.”

“Did you know we would actually do it, umm them.”

“Yes, If you two did the shower thing, then you would do them.”

“Wait a minute,” Mandy interjects, “If we control each other, then how can you free us? Sure you can not give orders but we will still be bound to obey you.”

“With a questing release.”

“A questing relea, ohh, by giving us some conditions to meet that will free us by having us free each other as part of it.”

“Exactly.”

“So what happens if we refuse?”

“What?”

“What happens if one of us refuses to free the other?”

“You won’t, you can’t.”

“Why?”

“Because of the way I set this up, if one of you is bound, the other is bound.”

“Will you please tell us how you did it?”

“No, not right now.”

“Why?”

“Not until or unless you are free.”

“Why?”

“Because.”

“So the only way we get to know what you did is if we free each other?”

“Exactly.”

“Could you have taken control of us directly instead?”

“Not easily. People have a lot of defenses in place to prevent it. The flaw in the way you two compete is that neither of you maintains any defenses against each other. I exploited that by getting you two to condition each other, that way there was no need to fight the barriers that protect your minds.”

“Wait a minute.” Mandy says suspicion growing, “You set that up back in your apartment didn’t you?”

“What do you mean?” Mark asks all innocence.

“Those guys, they agreed very readily and they never got rough.”

“You’re right.” Mindy chimes in startled, “Neither of them insisted on having us, they were unusually happy to just get nice blowjobs, they even went easy when they grabbed our hair. Then jerking off like that while you had us right there in front of them instead of trying to join in, especially since they knew we wouldn’t, couldn’t move unless you said.”

“You’re right sis. They would have tried to join Mark, not jerked off.”

“You played them, you gamed them just like you did us.”

“They weren’t ever awake were they?”

“Sort of.” Mark says grinning, “Though what they saw were a pair of strippers who came over for me that I hired out to them.”

“Strippers only so they never expected to have us?”

“They expected to fondle and maybe get a blow job.”

“They have no idea it was us do they?”

“Not a clue.” Mark confirms.

“So even if we had gone all the way with them they would have never known.”

“Not in a million years.”

“Then what will they remember later?”

“What they will remember is bribing a couple of prostitutes I had over to let them fondle, then having to settle for blowjobs because the women refused to sublet that when I said no. Since I had already paid for the evening, they were after all mine to with as I pleased, if wanted to rent out some fondle and blow time, fine with them, but full multiple intercourse was to far.”

“So they watched.”

“And jerked off.”

“And blew almost all their spending money from now till Christmas.” Mark says grinning.

“It’s Halloween in a week.” Mindy says startled.

“So they are effectively broke till Christmas.”

“Yep.” Mark affirms.

“And they can’t tell anyone because they think they blew it on a couple of hookers.”

“So they either tattle to the campus cops and get busted, since you didn’t have any hookers show up, or live poor for a semester.”

“They could call home and get more money.” Mark says, “But then they would have to explain where it all went.”

“And here I thought we were cruel to each other.”

“So our reputations intact. Not blown like we’ve been thinking all night.”

“How hard was this to setup on us?”

“What do you mean?”

“How long did it take?”

“Why?”

“I’m not sure about Mandy but tonight sure made me think about Halloween.”

“Halloween?” Mark asks puzzled.

“You mean the umm, cleavaged umm.” Mandy says blushing.

“Exactly. Mark you know those low cut highly cleavaged goth vampire costumes we like to wear to costume parties?”

“Yeah.” Mark affirms thinking of all the times he has drooled over those.

“What I propose is this.” Mindy says, “Is that you modify the compulsions, not remove them. Then you play the part of a vampire with us as your thralls.”

“Oh delicious.” Mandy chimes in, “With us actually as his thralls. We can finally get that last little bit to the look we have been striving for.”

“Exactly. We can never get that available unavailable look right because we are always ourselves. This time we can literally be available unavailable. With mark in charge we will literally know that he can do as he pleases with us.”

“And maybe proceed with the next step in our other plan.”

“Do I want to know?” Mark asks.

“No.” They answer in unison.

“Right.” Mark says confused and resigned, “Now you two are aware that you are already under my control.”

“We know Mark. Trust us, we know.”

“Sitting here in the nude unable to even get up and pee while talking with you make that plenty clear.”

“Do you need to go?”

“Please.”

“Go, both of you.”

“Thank you Mark.” They say together heading for the bathroom.

“Are you sure about this sis.” Mindy asks once they are alone in the bathroom.

“Why not? He already controls us. Do you think you could really refuse an order to do a stranger?”

“I’m not sure about that.”

“Neither am I.”

“And this way know he has total control, not think it.”

“And the bimbus drinks.”

“So if she thinks we are under marks thumb, she will not raise her defenses against us.”

“And we get Mark show us how to condition her or we can try ourselves.”

“Does it seem odd to you that we are calm about Mark and what he did to us.”

“To be honest we did it to ourselves you know.”

“True, but he sure took advantage.”

“He also get us twenty grand apiece for doing a pair of blowjobs on those jocks who will never know a thing about it.”

“So what are you proposing, rent out the bimbus?”

“Maybe.”

“This is about the shower isn’t it?”

“Isn’t everything today?”

“Maybe, yeah.”

“I’m sorry, I want to know if it was a fluke, I have to know.” Mandy says grasping her own breast and one of Mindy’s at the same time.

“Oh god.” Mindy says feeling her body respond to her sisters touch almost instantly.

“Yeah.” Mandy replies after Mindy grasps her remaining breast as she grasps her own. The touch becomes an involuntary kiss.

“Oh my god.” Mindy whispers around the kiss unable to stop.

“This is umm.” Mandy tries to reply, “No fluke.”

“Ok girls,” Mark says startling them, neither had heard him enter the bathroom, “Take it to a room, now.”

“Yes sir.” They reply unable to refuse as he guides them to a room.

“Lay down on the bed so you can get each other off.”

“Yes sir.” They reply moving to obey.

“Now I am going to have you count down again like before. There will a few changes though. You will kiss, fondle, suckle and otherwise explore each other as you go. I am going to put an earphone on one ear of each of you. You will say the count, then to listen to only your voice and mine, to do what I say, that you pledge you are marks to command, to say and to swear that it is mark you obey. You will also acknowledge and swear obedience to the command you hear playing in your ear.”

“Yes sir.” They reply thrilled, scared and something more neither can name.

“I am also going to be filming this just like the picture sessions were so you can watch it later. Begin now.” Mark says starting the recording.

“10,000. Listen only to my voice and marks. You will do what mark says. I pledge that I am marks to command. I say and I swear that it is Mark I obey. Mark can have all the sex he wants from me any time and in any way.” They say not really together around the kiss as they explore each others mouths comparing them it heir own.

“9,9999. Listen only to my voice and marks. You will do what mark says. I pledge that I am marks to command. I say and I swear that it is Mark I obey. When we are alone, Mark is in charge, his wants, his wishes and his desires are my commands.” They say not quite together around the kiss.

“9,9998. Listen only to my voice and marks. You will do what mark says. I pledge that I am marks to command. I say and I swear that it is Mark I obey. When we are in public and I am not in costume I am myself, in private I am always his to command.” They say around the spreading kiss.

“9,9997. Listen only to my voice and marks. You will do what mark says. I pledge that I am marks to command. I say and I swear that it is Mark I obey. When we are in public and I am in costume I am his to command. I remain his to command until I put something else on if I remove it at his command.” They say together nibbling on each others ear lobes.

“9,9996. Listen only to my voice and marks. You will do what mark says. I pledge that I am marks to command. I say and I swear that it is Mark I obey. I will only have sex with my sister or Mark unless he commands.” They say working there way down their throats.

Four times a minute, over and over all through the night the sisters repeat the loop counting down as their exploration spread. From ear to throat to collar bone their tongues glide as they talk. Each massaging the others breast plays with her nipple to raise it before the first lick, the first nibble, the first taste. Gentle suckling becomes desperate nursing as they switch breasts and nipples with deep exploring kisses keep dancing struggling tongues exploring in between. Little by little the count lowers as they begin to sync better and better. Their first orgasms are not quite simultaneous, by the fifth ones they are. By 9,000 they are approaching perfect sync, at 8000 they have it. Mirroring each other mindlessly they suckle identically, then kiss, then nurse with a struggling need on each other wanting and needing nothing more than the taste of arousal scenting her sisters oh so delicious skin.

“Pause count.” Mark says to the bright pink girls still stroking each other as he pauses his MP3 player as well.

“Yes sir.” They reply together.

“Do you promise and swear that you will obey?”

“Yes sir.”

“Do you promise and swear that your sister will also obey?”

“Yes sir.”

“In costume you are totally and completely mine to command.”

“Yes sir.”

“In costume you are actually my thrall and my slave. Then will address me as Master, Lord, or Sir in reverse order.”

“Yes sir.”

“When you get up in the morning you will take a shower together again. As before you will explore and play with each others bodies. You will do so with the intent of bringing your sister an orgasm as strong and as hard as you can. You will kiss, you will suckle, you will fondle and play until your legs give way. You will do this every morning until you both choose to stand nude in the park letting me fondle and play with you both until I bring you to a climax that drops you both to your knees.”

“Yes sir.”

“From this time forward I can do whatever I want with your body, when ever I want to, where ever I want to, and you never resist. You are allowed to ask me not to, but not to actually interfere with my fun. You will also put your costume on after your shower and keep it on that way for minimum half an hour in your apartment letting no one besides me in if I happen to show up.”

“Yes sir.”

“Excellent girls. Now continue the count for another hundred or two, then drift into a deep naturally restful sleep until you are both ready to get up. After you get up be sure to turn the camera off so you can watch the tape later.”

“Yes sir.” They reply then resume counting as he removes his Mp3 player and leaves.

“Mindy?” Mandy asks seeing the sun shining through the closed curtains.

“Yeah?” Mandy mumbles trying to focus.

“Lets kill the camera then I think we have a shower to take.”

“Oh God, again?”

“I think so. No, I know so. I’m already headed toward it now that I just shut off the camera.”

“Shit, now so am I.”

The hands are gentler this time, the touch less tentative, the knowledge of the minor differences between them is solid, their bodies learned well last night. The kiss is simpler, less stressed for all that they know they have no choice about it. Giving in is easier this time, exploring feels better, the caressing of breasts in the stream of water is softer, the twigging of nipples better. The first orgasm occurs while kissing, it becomes a full french under the orgasms influence, desperate for those few moments while the body can maintain the full reaction of the orgasm. Accustomed to the timing now, neither hurries down the others body as they head for what they both agree is their favorite spot for mutual orgasms. Suckling first one nipple then the other while stroking each other weakens their knees. They nearly bite each other when it hits not only unexpectedly, but stronger than either even suspected it might. The nursing orgasm they discover is stronger and longer than they can think or try to fight.

“Oh god.” One of them says from where they now kneel together holding each other up.

“How?”

“I umm.”

“My turn to actually shower first, I splayed on the floor last time.”

“Yeah, I know.” She replies weakly trying to crawl out.

“It feels weird.” Mindy comments half an hour later in the kitchen area looking at her sister wearing the identical costume to hers.

“I know.” Mandy replies, “If he shows up he can just order us.”

“He won’t, not this soon. He just wants us to get over the fear of putting these things on.”

“So we can freak in private not later.”

“We can’t keep letting him do this to us.”

“Don’t you mean us to ourselves.”

“What ever.”

“I think he also failed to order us to allow him to hypnotize us.”

“Doesn’t matter.”

“No I guess it doesn’t.”

“My first class is in an hour, I have to run.”

“Yeah, me to.” Mandy replies stripping off the costume as fast as she can.

“We can get away with not wearing these for most of this week, but what do we do for costume Friday?”

“Hope Mark behaves?”

“Pray?”

“What do we do about the shower thing?”

“I don’t know.”

“You know the longer it goes on the stronger it and his control gets.”

“Yeah, I do. But how much stronger can it get?”

“How many more times of that until you don’t care if we have an audience?”

“Not many.”

“There’s your answer. At this rate I think we have until a little after Halloween before we are no longer even questioning anything.”

“Eight, nine days?”

“Something like that.”

“Hey girls.” Mark says that night after classes are over when Mindy answers the door.

“Hey yourself.” She says moving aside to let him in.

“How did you like your shower this morning.”

“Did you have to do that to us?”

“No but it was a lot of fun I imagine.”

“Did those two lunk heads miss their precious money yet?” Mindy asks.

“Not yet. I understand though that you two have something of a plan concerning a certain class annoyance?”

“Sort of.” Mandy acknowledges.

“Would it help or hinder your plans to find out that Bryan and Chris both have her on what might be called retainer.”

“They do?”

“Yep, I just found out this morning when she showed to service them after their disappointment last night. Think of her as their consolation prize.”

“Do the guys go under pretty easy?”

“Yeah, why?”

“A thought.” Mandy says grinning.

“Oh yeah.” Mindy chimes in catching on, “We spend a night or nights with you making it plain to them that we are yours, say till the Halloween party.”

“We take our showers there in the morning, that will drive them nuts, making them want her around to relieve them.”

“It gives an opening for us and weakens them on the playing field.”

“We make sure she knows about the pictures you took the first night as our way of doing the memories define us paper. With all those people around, she will feel safe enough to ask for you to do one with her. When she is under expecting the boys to be her safety you put them under as well and let us play with them.”

“Why all the trouble?”

“She umm.”

“She stole someone didn’t she? Someone you wanted to play with?”

“So.”

“These arts are not to be taken lightly or used lighter.”

“You are getting to play with us. We want to play to.”

“You don’t have the background to put them under yourselves yet.”

“We can learn that later.”

“I can tell you aren’t telling me everything.” Mark admonishes, “But since you aren’t really all that mad at me for conditioning you and making you my thralls, I suppose I can bend the rules a little for you.”

“Thanks, ,master.” Mark can’t tell who replies.

“Will you want just her, or all three?”

“All three if you don’t mind.”

“I take it you want to try an audience for the shower but don’t want them to remember it?” Mark asks with a smirk.

“The thought crossed my mind.”

“Once or twice.”

“I’ll tell you what. You come stay the night with me tonight. If they call her over we can proceed tonight, otherwise it will be tomorrow.”

“Ok.”

“However,” mark says warning them, “If they don’t call her tonight they still get to be sucked off. So if she doesn’t come over, you two will do them.”

“Mark.” Mandy whines.

“Hey, you’re the ones who want some toys. You have to keep the toys happy in order to keep them.”

“That’s part of what the shower is for?” Mindy asks.

“Exactly.” Mark replies.

“So we either give in to a programmed orgasm,” Mandy asks, “Or we choose to go get one in a way and in a place we don’t want one. Either way it makes your control stronger.”

“Precisely. Watching you two for several days with no real release will put to much stress on the light programming I did on them to keep them quiet around the apartment.”

“And if we are going to disturb them?”

“Then we are going to quiet them.”

“Exactly.” Mark agrees.

“Can’t you just make them get each other off?” Mindy asks.

“They are way to male for that.”

“Damn. Looks we get a choice Mindy.”

“Can we use that time to play with them?

“Sure.” Mark says.

“Excellent, What we need is a way make sure they relax and drop off.”

“Since you two seem bent on learning this stuff. I’ll tell you what. When we get there I will get them relaxed and in the same trance state they were in the other night. Then I will tell them you two have agreed to do a private performance if and only if, they do to, and respond to you during it.”

“Cool, We convince one of them to either get her hypnotized or do it himself, then take the effort over so all she will remember is them playing with her.”

“You two are evil, pure, evil.” Mark observes.

“Your point?” They ask in angelically innocent stereo.

“Ok girls,” Mark says an our later poking his head into his own room where they are waiting in his apartment, “There under.”

“Excellent.” Mindy says eyeing the two entranced guys.

“I so want to learn how you do that.” Mandy says waving her hand in front of bryan’s eyes.

“Which do you want to start with?”

“The football player.”

“Bryan, the girls are here now. It’s time to open your eyes and talk with them. Be nice.”

“Ok.” Bryan answers slowly opening his eyes

“Bryan?” Mindy asks.

“Yes.” He answers turning his head to look at her.

“Look at me and only me Bryan.” Mindy orders.

“Ok.”

“Do you like girls?” Mindy asks.

“Yes.” Bryan answers grinning. Mark excuses himself to his room telling the girls to call him when they are ready for Chris.

“Good. We are going to do something together, you and I.”

“Ok.”

“If you do this right you get something you like.”

“Ok.”

“I’m a girl and I am going to remove my shirt for you, in return I want you to remove your pants for me.”

“Ok.” Bryan replies awkwardly moving his hands to his pants as soon as Mindy begins unbuttoning her shirt.

“Good boy Bryan.” Mindy says while Mandy guides his boxers off with his pants from where she kneels in front of him.

“Now I bet a big strong guy like you likes breasts don’t you Bryan.”

“Yes.” Bryan answers grinning.

“I bet if you see a breast you can’t help but get an erection can you?”

“No.” He responds unaware that Mandy has just begun to work him by hand.

“I bet you like to relax and look at breasts don’t you?”

“Yes.” Bryan replies voice catching as Mandy works on him.

“Removing my bra would be a favor for you wouldn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“A big favor.”

“Yes.”

“Ask me if you can look at my breast please Bryan.”

“Can I look at your breast please.” Bryan says coming erect in Mandy’s hand.

“Yes you can Bryan, however you have to do something for me as well. Can you do that?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy. So if I remove my bra for you, you will do me a favor.”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes if you remove your bra for me, I will do you a favor.” Bryan replies then gasps as Mandy makes her first strong stroke on him.

“Agreeing with me felt good didn’t it?”

“Yes.” Bryan gasps as Mandy does it again.

“Now Bryan,” Mindy asks removing her bra, “Since I did what you want, you will do what I want.”

“Yes, I will do what you want.” Bryan replies gulping as Mandy reinforces his words.

“That’s good Bryan. Now I bet you like to touch breasts don’t you?” Mindy asks signalling Mandy increase her efforts just a little bit.

“Yes.”

“Would you like to touch mine?”

“Yes.”

“I bet you would be willing to do me another favor if I let you won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Ask nicely Bryan, say you will do something for me in return.”

“Can I touch your breasts please, I will do something for you in return.”

“What will you do?”

“Something.”

“Anything?”

“I umm.”

“That’s ok. Bryan if it’s not than important to you I can just put my bra back on.”

“No.” Bryan blurts still responding to Mandy’s efforts.

“Then you will do something for me.”

“Yes.” Bryan says desperately.

“You will do anything to touch my breasts.”

“I will do anything to touch your breasts.”

“That’s not so hard is it?” Mindy asks raising one of his hands to her bare breast as Mandy begins playing with the tip of his erection, “This feels good.”

“This feels good.” He agrees.

“Now pick your other hand up Bryan, place it on my other breast” Mindy orders keeping her grimace to herself as he complies.

“Massage them Bryan, massage both my breasts.” Mindy orders, “That feels good doesn’t it.”

“Yes.” Bryan agrees panting as his body responds to the double assault of Mindy and Mandy.

“You will do me a favor in the morning Bryan.”

“I will do you a favor in the morning.” Bryan echoes lost in the feelings overwhelming him.

“Since you owe me two favors you will do both favors, understood?”

“Yes.”

“Good, Now I am going to name the first favor, when you agree to do it, you will feel yourself enveloped in warmth down below.”

“Ok.” Bryan replies confused but unable to think clearly.

“In the morning when you hear the shower you go to the bathroom to watch me in the shower. As you watch me though, you will relax just as you are now, the longer you watch, the more relaxed you will get. Do you understand and agree?”

“Yes.” Bryan replies the gasps as Mandy slips him into her mouth.

“Now for the second favor Bryan. You agree to it as well.”

“Yes.” Bryan gasps as Mandy’s tongue works around.

“When you relax watching me in the shower Bryan, you will relax completely. You will let go completely and wait for me to talk to you just as I am talking to you now, only completely relaxed and ready to do whatever I want in exchange for more of this. You agree and obey.”

“I agree,” Bryan says his voice catching as Mandy begin bobbing her head up and down, “I obey.”

“You will be mine to command Bryan, Agree and I will make you orgasm now and I will make you orgasm then.”

“I agree.”

“Say you will obey.”

I will obey you.” Bryan finally says, moments later Mandy is able to bring him off, swallowing the result.

“Say it again Bryan.”

“I will obey you.” Bryan says hollowly lost in the feeling as his hands grasp weakly at her breasts.

“You will be mine to command.” Mindy orders

“I will be yours to command.” Bryan agrees caught in the midst of the orgasm Mandy expertly keeps going.

“You will do what I say, you shall obey.”

“I will do what you say, I shall obey.”

“You will obey, you must obey. Repeat it.”

“I will obey, I must obey.” The hapless athlete replies, repeating it over and over still massaging Mindy’s bare breasts even after Mandy has stopped her oral efforts and resumed by hand.

“As long as you are touching my breasts you are mine to command.” Mindy says after several minutes when his voice has stabilized.

“As long I am touching your breasts I am yours to command.”

“Once you suckle my breasts you are belong to me.”

“Once I suckle your breasts I belong to you.”

“Good boy Bryan. You want to suckle my breasts don’t you.”

“I want to suckle your breasts.”

“Since you want to suckle my breasts you want me to control you.”

“I want to suckle your breasts then you will control me.”

“You will suckle me now Bryan.”

“I will suckle you now.” Bryan agrees gasping as Mandy keeps him erect by hand.

“Suckle me now.” Mindy orders leaning forward for him to reach.

“Good boy Bryan.” She says as his lips surround her nipple.

“As you suckle me Bryan you give me your will.” Mindy says as Mandy picks up the pace.

“Keep it up Bryan, you can feel your will leaving, but you no longer care.” Mindy says as his movements become hurried.

“Your will is not your own.” Mindy says pulling his head back from her.

“Say it.” She orders with her breasts an inch from him.

“My will is not my own.” Bryan finally says and Mind rewards him by returning her nipple to him.

“When you feel my bare breasts you return to this place.” Mindy orders pulling back.

“When I feel your bare breasts I will to this place.” Bryan repeats catching on.

“You obey when you are here.”

“I obey you when I am here.” Bryan repeats pulling back for a moment then resuming.

“When you see my bare breasts you return to this place.” Mindy orders smiling.

“When I see your bare breasts I return to this place.” Bryan repeats after pulling back for a moment.

“You obey me when you are here.”

“I obey you when I am here.”

“Take your free hand, place it here and make this motion.” Mindy orders signaling Mandy to do the next part, “This feels good, you enjoy this.”

“This feels good, I enjoy this.” Bryan echoes before resuming his suckling as his hand now strokes himself.

“You will continue to do this until I say stop.”

“I will continue to do this”

“Good boy Bryan.” Mindy says guiding him to her other nipple, “Every stroke takes you deeper.”

“Every stroke takes me deeper.”

“Good boy, Now sit back and just stare at my breasts.”

“Yes ma’am.” Bryan says sitting back still stroking himself.

“You will obey my breasts.”

“I will obey your beasts.”

“You must obey my breasts.”

“I must obey your breasts.”

“Again bryan, faster.”

“I will obey your breasts, I must obey your breasts.” Bryan repeats over and over stroking himself faster and faster staring in rapt fascination at her breasts unable to even conceive of looking away.

“Keep repeating Bryan, answer my questions but keep repeating over and over, convince me you mean it.”

“I will obey your breasts, I must obey your breasts.” Bryan repeats slowly getting faster as he goes.

“When you touch my bare breasts you return to this state.”

“When I touch your bare breasts I will return to this state.”

“When you see my bare breasts you will return to this state.”

“When I see your bare breasts I will return to this state.”

“You will do what I say.”

“I will do what you say.”

“You will do anything I say.”

“I will do anything you say.”

“When you suckle my breast you will orgasm.”

“When I suckle your breast I will orgasm.” Bryan echoes amidst his repeats of obedience.

“Though you will obey me, you will never know.”

“Though I will obey you, I will never know.”

“You will never remember touching my breasts.”

“I will never remember touching your breasts.”

“You will never remember seeing my bare breasts.”

“I will never remember seeing your bare breasts.”

“But they control you.”

“But they control me.”

“Good boy Bryan,” Mindy says moving her breast closer, “When you orgasm you belong to me.”

“When I orgasm I belong to you.” Bryan echoes then Mindy places her nipple for him to suckle while he continues to jerk him self off.

“Good boy Bryan,” Mindy says after he quits the worst of the twitching, “Rest, relax, go to your happy place and wait for my next orders.”

“Yes ma’am.” Bryan replies finally stopping then apparently drifting off to sleep.

“Switch places sis?” Mandy asks deliberately making the pun.

“Of course, you wanna call Mark?”

“Be right back.”

“He looks comfy.” Mark observes a minute later when he comes out.

“Yeah,” Mindy says grinning, “He is that.”

“Chris, the girls are here to talk to you, be nice.”

“Ok.” Chris says calmly.

“Chris,” Mandy says firmly, “Look at and only me. Look at nothing else.”

“Ok.”

“Chris we are going to play a game. You like games don’t you.”

“Yes.”

“If I remove my shirt, you will remove your pants won’t you.”

“Yes.”

“Good boy.” Mandy says smiling as she unbuttons her shirt while Chris struggles to remove his pants with Mindy guiding his boxers off as well just like Mandy had done before.

“That feels good doesn’t it?” Mandy asks just as Mindy starts working on Chris by hand.

“Yes.” Chris says dreamily.

“You want to see more.”

“I want to see more.”

“If I remove my bra for you, you will do something for me won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You will do what I want if I remove my bra for you?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent Chris,” Mandy says working her bra off as Mindy increases her pace a little.

“You like looking at my breasts.”

“I like looking at your breasts.”

“You want to touch them.”

“I want to touch them.”

“If I let you touch then you will do me a favor in return won’t you.”

“Yes.”

“If you want to you can reach up and touch my breasts, but if you do you will owe a favor for it.”

“Ok.” Chris says reaching up.

“You now owe me two favors Chris.” Mandy says as Mindy again increases her pace a little bit.

“I owe you two favors.” Chris echoes lost in the feeling of Mandy’s bare breasts.

“Excellent Chris, for the first favor when you hear the shower in the morning you will get up to watch me in it.”

“For my first favor I will get up when I hear the shower in the morning and watch you in it.”

“For the second favor when you are watch me in the shower, you will return to the way you are now.”

“For my second favor when I watch you in the shower, I will return to the way I am now.”

“Good boy,” Mandy says signaling Mindy, “Excellent.”

“You like to orgasm don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Say you will obey me and it will feel really good.”

“I will obey you.” Chris says and Mindy rewards him by mouthing him for a moment.

“You will obey me.”

“I will obey you.” Chris echoes and is again rewarded by Mindy.

“You must obey.”

“I must obey.” Chris says gasping at the end as Mindy’s work takes it’s toll.

“The more you say it, the more you feel. The more you mean it, the better it feels.”

“I want to obey you, I will obey you, I must obey you.” Chris echoes slowly at first as Mindy matches his pace.

“I control your orgasm Chris.”

“You control my orgasm.”

“You want to orgasm.”

“I want to orgasm.”

“You need to orgasm.”

“I need to orgasm.”

“So you need to obey me.”

“So I need to obey you.”

“You mean it Chris, say that you mean it that I am in control.”

“You are in control.”

“You are mine to command.”

“I am yours to command.” Chris echoes and is rewarded by Mindy.

“If I force you to orgasm you become my slave.”

“If you force me to orgasm I become your slave.”

“Are you ready to become my slave Chris?”

“Yes.”

“Do you believe I control you?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent Chris, say it, say it all over and over swearing to obey. As soon as you believe it and it is true, you can orgasm.”

“I want to obey,” Chris begins as Mindy starts bobbing her head up and down on him,” I want you to be in charge. I have to obey you, I have to do as you say.”

“Excellent Chris. My breasts control you.”

“Your breasts control me.”

“If you feel them you return to this state.”

“If I feel them I return to this state.”

“If you see them bare, you return to this state.”

“If I see them bare I return to this state.”

“When you are in this state you belong to me.”

“When I am in this state I belong to you.” Chris echoes and his head jerks backwards as he orgasms hard, Mindy swallows the result keeping pace to force his orgasm on.

“You no choice in this state.”

“I have no choice in this state.”

“You do not think, you only obey.”

“I do not think, I only obey.”

“That’s good Chris.” Mandy says guiding one hand to his erection setting the pace to match Mindy’s as she pulls her head away, “Keep this pace, do not stop.”

“I obey.”

“If you see my bare breasts, if you touch my breasts, you will return to this place and obey me.”

“Yes.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“You never know you saw my bare breasts, you will never know you felt my breasts, you will never know you return to this state.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Faster Chris, I am going to let you suckle my bare breasts and you will keep going faster and faster until you orgasm completely under my control, mine to do with as Please.”

“Yes ma’am” Chris acknowledges. Increasing his pace as Mandy places one nipple at a time at his mouth to suckle until he finally spasms then collapses.

“Rest, relax, and go to a happy place Chris. Wait for my orders to do anything more.”

“Yes ma’am” Chris says blankly.

“Now what?” Mandy asks.

“Lets 69’m” Mindy replies grinning.

“Why?”

“Then when they drop off watching us in the shower we show them the tape and see what we can make them do.”

“Ok.” Mandy agrees. It takes nearly half an hour, but finally they have arranged the two athletes laying on the floor where they suck each other off on camera. The fun they have is marred only the knowledge that Mark did not make them do this each other on camera. Ensuring the guys will remember nothing, the girls send them off to bed with firm instruction to watch them in the shower in the morning. In Mark’s room, they find him already asleep. Stripping they climb into bed with him tucking themselves into him for comfort.

The shower is everything they feared, and hoped for in the morning. Just as they had feared this time they went for three, the last nursing, stroking and poking there butts. When they crawl out of the shower, they remember Bryan and Chris only when they see them standing nude in deep trance staring at them in the shower stall.

“Follow me.” Mindy orders stumbling out with out even dressing.

“Yes ma’am” they reply apparently unable to tell the girls apart.

“Tell me what you see.” Mandy orders putting on the tape of them from the night before.

“I see me 69ing,” They reply each naming the other.

“Do you remember that?”

“No.”

“Do you want to?”

“No.”

“Then as of this moment I am in complete charge of everything in your lives. If you refuse a single order then I will make you remember doing that and how much you enjoyed it.”

“Then I will share that tape with others.” Mindy threatens.

“I will obey you.” They reply together.

“What happens if you touch my breasts?”

“I return to this state and obey you.”

“What happens if you see my bare breasts?”

“I return to this state and obey you.”

“Are you aware you obey me when awake?”

“No.”

“But you obey me anyway.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Chris come with me. Bryan wait here for further orders.”

“Yes ma’am”

“What?’ Mindy asks as Mandy heads toward the bathroom.

“Fun.” Mandy smiles leading Bryan on. Once in the shower Mandy orders him stand still while she goes down on him. The power of being able to simply order Bryan to stand there and let her do her thing without interfering as males like to do is both great and intoxicating. The fact that he responds and obeys both is a great turn on to her. His ability to move in an awkward yet useful way in the confines of the shower stall over and over is wonderful. She keeps him pushing into her thrust after thrust until she is finally sated the way she wants to be reveling in the fact that he mindlessly keeps it up literally thinking of nothing else.

“Wash me.” Mandy orders afterwards.

“Yes ma’am.” Bryan replies picking up a wash cloth.

“Pay particular attention to my breasts and buttox.” She orders when he begins methodically cleaning her.

“Yes ma’am.” He replies switching to a more sensual mode of washing.

“Do you know how to stroke a girl by hand?”

“Yes.”

“Have you very often?”

“No.”

“You will do so now.” Mandy orders spreading her legs and grabbing the top of the shower stall to brace and hold her up.

“Yes ma’am.” Bryan replies kneeling in front of her before beginning. Though he is inexperienced, the power associated with having him obeying her is enough to get Mandy off strongly.

“Does it bother you being my slave?” Mandy asks.

“No Ma’am.”

“Dry yourself and come with me.” Mandy orders drying off.

“Yes ma’am” he replies grabbing a towel.

“Showers open.” Mandy says entering the living room where she sees Chris stroking Mindy with one hand while the other strokes a bare breast. He is also suckling her other nipple gently while Mindy strokes him as she gives directions.

“Thanks.” Mindy says getting up headed for the bathroom telling Chris to follow her.

“Now what?” Mindy asks a short while later exiting the bathroom leading Chris by his erection.

“Sit.” Mandy says to both guys.

“Yes ma’am.” They reply complying.

“Do you remember the tape we showed you of the two of you?”

“Yes ma’am.” They reply.

“Do you remember doing that?”

“No Ma’am.”

“Do you want to?”

“No Ma’am.”

“Do you know what happens if you fail to do as we say?”

“We will remember doing what is on the tape.”

“Excellent. So you will do as we say won’t you?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“We control you.”

“You control us.”

“Your waking minds do not know we control you.”

“Our waking minds do not know you control us.”

“But will obey us anyway.”

“But will obey you anyway.”

“Now we have very specific instructions you will carry out.”

Mark comes out twenty minutes later to the sight of the two guys kissing while the girls, still nude of course, go down on them. He watches fascinated as they bring them close to orgasm then guide their hands to each other to stroke them. He finds it disturbing to watch the girls guide the guys to the point where they go down on each other. Listening and watching them convince the guys that if they ever refuse or ever resist an order this is what they will do, that this will happen and they won’t be able to stop it is disturbing. That ever considering not obeying causes thoughts of this happen, that if ever fail to do as they are told by the girls, then they will find themselves doing this again leaves a funny feeling in his stomach.

“Speaking as guy, a straight guy mind you, that is way disturbing.” Mark says with much disgust and a little admiration as Bryan and Chris are made to swallow each other when they orgasm.

“We know.” Mindy says grinning.

“We just couldn’t resist.” Mandy remarks.

“We couldn’t decide if being forced to go down on the other or be gone down on made the better punishment for refusal.”

“So we compromised and set it up to punish them both if either one refuses or resists.”

“And it was fun?” Mark asks trying to hide his reaction.

“And it was fun.” They agree.

“You realize I hope that when I said they had to get off, I meant for you two to do it?”

“We know.” They mumble realizing from his tone that they let it get out of hand.

“And your penalty for going to far is that tonight you will go down on them with them wide awake and as themselves. You will allow them set the pace as aggressively or roughly as they want until they are done with you.”

“Yes sir.”

“Yes master.” Mark orders.

“Yes master.” They reply finally realizing they got him mad.

“I will also be using tonight to set the stage for you two being mine during the costume party so you will be ordered to do it in front of them as a penalty. When ordered you will reply yes master to the order with whatever your real feelings are, then do your best to make them happy with your efforts however long that takes. You are forbidden from removing or modifying their memories of it to save yourselves any embarrassment.”

“Yes master.”

“Do that to them again and you will both be required to service both of theirs every whim for six hours straight and they get to remember it.”

“Yes master.” The girls reply in sudden fear.

“There’s a reason things like that aren’t done girls. You can’t go changing people’s basic make up, especially overnight. If it’s not done properly, you end up breaking things in them. That results in depression and or self destructive behavior that often leads to suicide.”

“Oh.”

“Good luck on your plans for the bimbus.”

“Thanks.”

“Now get them cleaned up and back to bed. Stroke them gently while letting them suckle you as you put them into a regular sleep. That can provide the basis for the incredibly realistic dreams of playing with your breasts when they wake up during already stroking themselves.”

“Why?”

“They know you two spent the night with me. This provides fantasy fuelled dreams driven by their envy of me having you two to explain the way they feel since you two exhausted them.”

“Oh.”

“You have to provide a cover story for everything. Otherwise someone will eventually suspect a problem. Provide an excuse they can use and they will never think a thing about it.”

“Like us. You got us to trick each other into being yours to command.”

“You’re catching on. Are your plans in place for catching your extra rabbit?”

“Yes. If you are careful, you can collect her tonight while we do them. If she is a trance when it happens she will never know and can be trained or something.”

“I though you two wanted to do something with her.”

“We do, but we don’t want to penalized like this again.” Mindy replies thinking of having to actually let Bryan and Chris control the encounter that night.

“We’ll see.”

“Thanks.” They say herding the guys off to shower.

“I otta make you do them topless.” He laughs.

“That might not work out to well.”

“Did you?”

“Yeah.”

“Touch?”

“Or see bare.”

“Then they get to play with your butts first.”

“Mark.” They whine.

“Covered with nothing but your panties.”

“Uckk.”

“That they get reach into.”

“Hey.”

“One more time and not only do they get to poke you back there, they get to have you as well.”

“Yes master.” They reply heads hung sullenly.

“Better. Instead, you will model your costumes for me. They will get to reach into the back to play with your bare butts and can poke wherever they want with their fingers. Then when they are done with that, you will go down on them in costume.”

“Yes master.” They reply having caught on.