The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A MIND CONTROL STORY IN MONGOLIA PART III

TUESDAY

A bus had just stopped in front of an apartment block. Subotei and his slave had just gotten out. Jennifer was dressed with a large over-coat and underneath it, somethign fashionable. Subotei buzzed some apartment number’s buzzer from one the rooms inside that apartment block. A voice answered from the other side.

“Who is it?”

“Your favorite nephew”

“Ok. Come in”

The front door had automatically opened up. Subotei had open the door and he motioend for his slave

“Step inside”

“Yes master”

Jennifer had stepped inside the inner hallways of that apartment block. They both walked up the stairs. By the second floor, Subotei had knocked hard on the door of a certain room. The door opened and there stood Subotei’s aunt—a high class prostitute. She was a very attractive woman and his mom’s sister too. She was about 5 foot 7 and looked a bit similar to his own mother. She hugged him and then stared at Jennifer, saying to whom in their language

“Who is this? Is she some prostitute? Is she Russian??” Ukrainian?”

Subotei had responded

“If you let me in, I will tell you”

Once inside, Subotei had explained to his aunt as to who Jennifer was and how she came to be under his Mind Control. While Subotei was talking, Jennifer was giving his aunt some foot massage. Both Mongolians were sat down but Jennifer was on her knees. And she was enjoying it too. She then looked towards Subotei and then asked

“Why are you here? You owe someone some money? Drugs perhaps?”

“Kind of”

His aunt looked towards Jennifer and then said to her nephew

“Tell you what. How much do you owe??”

Subotei told her. She then said

“I will give you half of what you owe. Your British slave can also whore for me, just for tonight”

“Ok. Sounds like a good idea.”

“With her looks and body, I can make a lot of money. With the money that she will earn, I will give you the other half to pay for your debt. We can split this fifty-fifty”

“Brilliant ieda. Can I come and watch??”

“No. Best you spend the night here. I will give you some money now but I will put this one to work for me. But just for tonight. Having an English hooker in Mongolia would be very satisfacotry for anyone who wanted to have sex with an English woman.”

“So I get to stay here”

“It must be done by way. Don’t forget, I can command high paying customers. I can seduce them and make them pay for more.”

“Well true”

“You stay here tonight and you even get to fuck this white bitch in the guest bedroom”

“Ok deal”

“Now I want you to shut up so I can make some phone calls”

THAT TUESDAY NIGHT

Subotei’s aunt took Jennifer over to a friend’s house. The friend was a “rich she”. Subotei’s aunt had fixed Jennifer up so that she really looked like a high class hooker. Her make-up was very red. She wore a sexy lacy lingerie with fishnet stockings but wore a fur coat (Subotei’s aunt’s own fur coat). Once inside that house, Subotei’s aunt was having conversations with the woman with whom she was friends with. Basically she had a retarded son (still in high school) who was 6 foot 6, fat and heavy and could not speak very well and he always broke things on the way and would cry if things did break. The rich woman could speak Englian and her son understood some English too, through DVDs. Subotei’s aunt insisted that she communicated with Jennifer only in that language.

That woman then told her son to wait in his bedroom. By 8PM, his mother came into his bedroom and she was leading Jennifer into the bedroom. She then said to Jennifer in English

“I want you have sex with my son. I want you to let him have fun with you. You understand. He can do anything he wants with you”

Jennifer responded

“I will comply wiht your wishes since complying with your wishes is my mistress’ desire”

The mother smiled and closed the bedroom door. The retarded son had “crazy-looking eyes” looked at Jennifer. His mother had hired so many prostitutes in the past and no matter how muich she offered, none would dare to have sex with a retard. The retarded son was still sat in the bed and said to Jennifer, while giggling

“Take off your coat”

He said it and then giggled like a hill billy idiot. Jennfier took off her fur coat and then slipped off her shoes. She was now only down to her lacy lingerie and she then approached him.

As Jennifer came and sat down by the retarded boy (since she was already instructed how she was to entertain customers). She started coming closer to him and started kissing him on the lips and had put his hands on her legs. He was getting excited. After a lot of kissing, suddenly, the retarded son quickly grabbed her with both his arms and pressured his body onto the bed and with quick strength, just ripped off the top part of her lingeruie, exposing her breasts. He saw the big breeeasts and saliva dripped down from his mouth, saying

“Nice tits”

The retarded boy was pulling at her left nipple slowly but with his strength, she was already screaming in painful sexual moan. He then lowered his mouth on her other nipple and started sucking extremely hard. He was having a good time but the slave was told to expereince “how she would normnally experience physical contact if she ahd been herself without mind control”.

The retard was using more of his strength to simply pull away her own lingerie until it completely ripped off, except for her fishnet stockings. He then got realy excited and even without thinking, he shoved his large cock up her cunt and started fucking her body as if he was trying to cover his very large penis with something like a sock. She screamed in pain. His retarded cum was dripping down her legs. Blood too. As he fucke her, her boobs were juggling like mad and that made him excited.

After an hour, his mother came in and said that she wanted him to stop. He just obeyed his mother and said

“Yes mother. I will do as you say”

The retard simply pushed Jennfier’s body away from his body and she just lumped on the floor. Her pussy was flowing with cum and blood. But she still looked like a sexy sight. The rich woman thanked Subotei’s aunt and she even gave away some of her own clothes to make up for the ripped-apart lingerie (which belonged to Subotei’s aunt).

Subotei’s aunt left that place, having made a lot of money and she then returned back home. When Subotei saw her, she told Subotei that

“We have tons of money. She paid very well. I will split this money with you”

“Thank you very much auntie”

“You know I have been such a good aunt with you. I think I want to have some fun with your slave before I give her back to you”

“Ok.”

Subotei’s aunt took Jennifer to her own bedroom. Subotei’s aunt said to Jennifer

“Slave. I want you to make love to me”

“As you command mistress”

Jennifer that day had also been made to follow orders from Subotei’s aunt and she also did not intend to keep or use up her nephew’s slave for too long. Once on the bed, Subotei’s aunt lied naked while Jennifer was sucking on her nipples and even was lapping her British tongue between the Mongolian woman’s legs. But his aunt had also made love to the British slave too.

Afterwards, Jennifer was asked to go to Subotei’s room. Once she was there, she weent straight to his bed. Subotei couold not control his excitement any longer. He thrusted his cock into her pussy and started really fucking her hard. His hands were groping and squeezing her breasts. The touch of her flesh was too much for him. Jennfier was just sexually moaning and she was cumming too. As he fucked her, he stopped groping her breasts and then started sucking on one of them, liek as if he were a baby suckling on a mother’s breast.

After fuckign her pussy, he ordered her to turn around and go on all fours, on top of the bed. He then thrusted his cock up her ass and startedd fucking her ass really hard. His cum was leaking right down her the back of her legs. As he fucked her from behind, he got carried away and started pulling on her long black hair as if she was a horse.

After sex, they both collapsed on the bed. Tomorrow, he was going to have to stay over another friend’s house. That friend’s house was not far away from the place of that one person he wanted to visit.

WEDNESDAY

Subotei and Jennifer took another bus towards a friend’s house. This friend of his happened to have lived in some high wooden shack that was not far from the main road. He was a drop-out and ever since then, had lived by himself. It was three storeys high and his friend lived at the second floor of his own shack. Subotei stood by the wooden stairs that would have led him upstairs and shouted

“Charmuka”

“Subotei. Is that you?”

“Yes it’s me”

His friend went down the wooden stairs and happily greeted his friend with a strong emotional hug. He saw Jennifer and Subotei told him the whole story about Jennifer and that he needed to stay at his place that night as he planned on visiting the drug dealer. He already owed that drug dealer a lot of money but that drug dealer was a friend of his and so, allowed him to pay some other time.

Charmuka said to him

“Yes sure. You and your slave can stay at my place tonight”

“Excellent”

Ten minutes later, Subotei and Jennifer had walked fifteen minutes away from Charmuka’s high wooden shack. They finally came across some shops facing each other on opposite sides of the road. Subotei saw a particualr casino. It was owned by his friend and so, went to visit that friend in that casino..........the drug dealer.

Inside the casino, local Mongolian, Russian and Kazakh men were gambling and drinking their lives away. There were only disco lights, not proper lights. The drug dealer was sat with some friends, smoking, drinking and playing cards. When the drug dealer saw Subotei, he then smiled, telling his associates to excuse him for a while.

The drug dealer walked up to Subotei, saying

“I take it that you have my money”

Subotei handed him a lot of money. He smiled. He then said to Subotei

“I got some fresh supply”

“Not at the moment. I’d rather pay you first. You have been too kind to me”

The drug dealer patted Subotei’s cheek, saying

“You are like the son I never had”

He then looked at Jennifer. He asked Subotei who she was and he told him the whole story. And then the drug dealer told Subotei

“Hey listen. I got a better offer for you. I will give you some of the new supply for free.”

He looked at the British woman. He then continued

“I just want ten minutes with her. Deal”

“Ok. Deal. We have known each other for a long time”

“Hey don’t forget. I was the one who got women sucking you off”

Subotei remembered when this drug dealer treated him for his birthday with prostitutes. Those were such good times. The drug dealer took Jennifer to his personal room inside his own casino and he started having rough sex with the British woman. When the ten minutes was over, she went back to Subotei. Subotei took her and left the place, with some new fresh supply of drugs and some free vodka.

Subotei went back to Charmuka’s place. That night, both boys took turns having sex with Jennifer, front sex and anal sex. Both boys sucked on her boobs too. They would pour vodka all over her naked body as she lied on top of Charmuka’s dining table and they would lap their tongues all over her body from her breasts down to her pussy.

That night,as both boys slept in the same room, their faces lying by the sides of Jennfier’s boobs, as she was sandwiched between them on top of the bed, Subotei had just remembered a couple of things. It was a friend’s birthday on tomorrow night. And he had just the perfect present too.

(to be continued)