The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MPC: Bunny Love

Tags: MC, MF, GR, HU, FU

Synopsis: I play with my pet Bunny and one of her friends.

Notes: “My Erotic Fiction”. “My” means you cannot post it elsewhere without permission, although I will let you post it, in its entirety, at a free site. “Erotic” means if it is illegal or immoral for you, don’t read it. “Fiction” means it ain’t real in any sense—all made up (thank god!)

Note 2: Read Part 1, OK?

Bunny Love

By Paladin

Part 2:

It may not seem like it but I really had tried to use a light hand on Barb/Babs overall. Sure, I remade her body almost completely, and messed with some parts of her personality rather heavily, but I really tried to leave a lot of her alone, like most of her friendships. Jan was a bit of an exception.

Barbara and Jan were school buddies, but while things went well for Barbara, they went poorly for Jan. Failed marriage, string of bad jobs, no luck with other guys, and never much to look at physically—she was going downhill lately. The two of them got together nearly every week for lunch or to go shopping, and after Babs was ‘born’, their relationship did not change much... although the shopping trips sometimes included clothing stores Jan had no real interest in, and every so often Babs tried to drag her to a ‘adult’ shop.

One night when we were all eating and drinking together, I noticed Jan looking at Babs, I mean looking at her a lot in ways that ‘just friends’ did not do. I noticed that Babs’ typical tight and short clothing was as revealing as usual, to the extent that one could see a slightly moist camel toe and a nipple was playing peek-a-boo. Jan was almost staring and kept licking her lips.

I grabbed my laptop and checked her out on Master PC. Sure enough, she was aroused and had some strong bisexual urges that she apparently never really played on. I was drunk enough to not be thinking about the long term and nudged her inhibitions down a little... or maybe it was kind of a lot, I’m not real sure. Jan’s nipples blossomed and her free hand began to stroke her own groin.

I caught Babs’ eye and gestured to her friend. Her eyes went wide as she saw Jan looking at her with half-lidded lust, and heard Jan moan softly. Babs smiled widely and slid over to Jan’s chair.

“Baby, you look like you need some relaxing.” Babs was stroking her arm, her soft fingers getting dangerously close to Jan’s own chest. “Can I help you out?”

Jan was frozen in place, eyes wide and panting softly as Babs leaned over and planted a big juicy kiss on her lips. I nudged another setting on the computer, and enjoyed the resulting explosion as Jan had a huge climax, moaning into Babs’ mouth and squirming in her chair. Babs looked at me and told me she would see me later as she led Jan into the bedroom.

A few weeks later, Jan was a regular overnight houseguest and was an occasional guest on some of her webcasts and cam shows. A few weeks after that and she and Babs had their own regularly scheduled show on a popular cam site called ‘Bunny and the Biker’, featuring an adorable and sexy bunny girl and her more butch friend, the ‘Biker’, usually dressed in darker clothes and leathers. Jan provided her own outfit and truly loved riding her bike. She had even belonged in a gang for a while years ago.

Most episodes of Bunny and the Biker involved poor innocent Bunny getting into some sort of trouble that a.) involved the usually unnamed Biker character, and b.) sex. Breaking down on the side of the road (a digital backdrop) and being ‘rescued’ by the Biker, being saved from a rough gang of thugs (played off-screen) by the Biker, not having money for a repair, and the like. They got good ratings and had a solid following. Jan discovered that she liked the acting almost as much as the sex and the spare money she was making.

This night, Jan came over for supper and to work with Babs to prepare for the next episode of ‘Bunny and the Biker.’ We’d been hinting at some changes coming for some time now, building an audience and Babs and I were going to give them a doozy. I spent most of the day typing away on Master PC, tweaking and double-checking preset command strings and triggers as they rehearsed their bits.

At the appointed moment, ‘The White Rabbit’ and ‘Alex in Wonderland’ came into the studio space. Babs was holding an oversized pocket watch and wearing a waistcoat, a thong, and damn little else other than her trademark heels. Since this site already thought she was a surgically-created bunny girl, she didn’t bother hiding her natural looks and had make-up’ed nose and whiskers. ‘Alex’ wore tall black biker boots, black leather pants, a ripped white t-shirt, and a heavily studded biker’s jacket. Her makeup was pale and dark to reflect her goth punk biker persona. Usual viewers would instantly recognize her as ‘The Biker’ in this series.

“Who are you and how did you get here?” The White Rabbit gasped frantically, holding her hands against her cheeks.

With a bit of a snarl, Jan answered “I’m Alex. I saw you outside when you went in that rabbit hole. When I tried to follow you I fell in and ended up here. So where the hell am I and how do I get out?”

“Welcome, Alex, to Wonderland.” Babs gestured to the walls around her. “I’m pleased you decided to visit, but I’m afraid that you cannot leave quite yet, nor visit looking like you do.” Alex demanded to know why not. “Why, Wonderland is a magical place, full of enchantment, and I’m afraid you are not very, um, ‘enchanting’ as you are.”

Alex stage-slapped the White Rabbit. “You take that back! You don’t know me!” The two ‘argued’ for a couple minutes, as Alex tried to look for an escape. She checked every wall and corner, even searching the ‘fourth wall’ for some sort of opening. It was fun to watch her bend and stretch in her tight pants. She shed the heavy jacket and her dark nipples were visible under the thin tee.

“Damn it. Now what am I supposed to do?” Alex sat in the chair heavily. The White Rabbit had been sitting in the other chair primly (but achingly sweetly) waiting for Alex to calm.

“That’s easy. When you become ‘enchanting’, the door will open and you can choose to enter or leave Wonderland.”

Alex looked at the Rabbit suspiciously. “And exactly what do I have to do to become ‘enchanting’?”

“Well, that’s where the Wall of Wonder comes in!” Rabbit threw back a curtain to reveal a bunch of bottles of colored liquids, each with a label and price tag. “Each of these magical potions has the ability to change you to help you become more enchanting, more wonderful, a more worthy citizen of Wonderland!”

“Why do they all have price tags?”

“‘There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch’, Toots.”

“But I don’t have any money with me. What can I do?”

“Wonderland doesn’t operate on ‘money’. It operates on goodwill and happy feelings. The more goodwill and happy feelings you bring in from the ether, the more you can spend on your enchantments. This Magic Mirror will show you how much you have.” Rabbit pointed at a monitor on the wall. It was already showing 20 ‘goodwill points’ and climbing. The viewers had all been told about this as they signed in and were already chipping in to kick things off. They did not need to know that I was controlling the display. It was based on reality but I adjusted to fit our dramatic needs of the time.

“There are so many to choose from. How will I know which one to try?”

“First of all, there is no one potion that will make you enchanting enough so you’ll have to try several. Next, you can ask the Magic Mirror for help. It can advise you on which potion to try. Now, try a free sample of this one. I think you’ll like it!” Rabbit handed Alex a small bottle of a pink liquid labelled ‘BE’ that Alex took and stared at, then tossed back. I hit the appropriate button on the laptop.

Alex’s breasts pumped up about half a cup size under her tee. It was a pretty cool effect, one that could be simulated with easy special effects—but it had the desired results. The invisible watchers tossed several bucks into the kitty. “Oh, wow! That was... interesting!” (I bet it was, I made it so the changes would feel good—really really good. Oh, and did I mention that it also added a bit of a transformation fetish in Jan for this session. Just thought I would mention that. Yep.)

“OK, so how do I start?” ‘Alex’ asked, shivering slightly as she looked at the labeled bottles.

The White Rabbit gestured at the wall, and at the Mirror. “Your choice, or you can ask the Mirror for advice.”

The screens of the customers gave them four options to vote on—hair color, height, age, and waist to hip ratio. A bar chart on the Mirror show hair color in the lead, and the tips counter was just over 200gps.

“Change my hair?” Jan really shivered a bit just saying that. “I’ve had my short dark hair for a long time and had never really thought about changing it... until now. Magic Mirror, what color should I go with?” This time, participants got an abbreviated version of the chart from a hair coloring aisle. Unsurprisingly blondes and reds dominated. I tweaked the results a bit since Babs was already blonde and variety is a good thing. “Wow, that is a bright red!” ‘Alex’ said when she looked at the results. “OK, so can I afford it?”

Babs as the ‘White Rabbit’ turned to the wall and appeared to search for a bit before pulling out a bottle of bright red liquid. “Ah, here we go. It is only 100gps, so you have plenty... for now.”

‘Alex’ drank the colored water and I hit the button. Her hair seemed to shimmer or glow as strands of color started to appear in her hair. Personally I liked one of the in-between looks—mostly dark with a few brilliant streaks—but the people had spoken and soon she was a very gingery ginger.

“Wow, that is so cool! Magic Mirror, should I change the length or style?” Alex was faithfully following the script, which was taped in various hidden places in the room. This time, voters choose pictures showing options like a short pixie bob, long riotous tumbling curls, straight and sleek to the mid back, and so on. I did not have any opinions here so let the voters decide.

By the time the Magic Mirror declared the winner to be ‘just woke up tousled’, and ‘to the nipples’, the White Rabbit had already found the appropriate potion and announced that it cost another 100gps, nearly wiping poor Alex out. Alex took the vial and tossed it back. “I’m sure that the goodwill fund will build back up as people see how willing I am to listen to their good ideas!”

Jan’s short red hair began to ripple like it was caught in a breeze. It grew longer and longer, picking up a little body and some waviness as it tumbled down her face, then along her shoulders, slowing as the tips started to dangle around mid-chest, partly obscuring the dark shadows under her now-dry T-shirt.

“This is so much fun!” Alex enthused. “I think I like becoming more enchanting. But, oh, look. I’m almost out of points.” Alex pouted at the White Rabbit.

“Well, sometimes you earn good-will if you dress more happily.” The Rabbit opined. Alex nodded and stripped off her boots and tight leather pants, down to some plain white panties. She asked the Rabbit if she had a different top she could try and changed behind a small screen. You could almost sense her fans disappointment through the cameras. When she came out, she was dressed in some snug gym shorts and a somewhat loose but thin spaghetti-strapped tank top in pastel blues and yellows.

“I DO feel more happy, and look! My good-will points are building back up!” She hopped and clapped like a teenager, small breasts bouncing, making the totals rise a bit faster.

Babs and I loved Jan, and she was a nice person, but if you did an image search for ‘stereotypical tomboy biker chick’ you would get pretty close to what Jan/Alex looked like. She was average height, and a little overweight but not fat. She was, to be as honest as I could, dumpy. Her legs were boyish, she had a little roll at her hips and a pouched tummy. Her original small breasts were floppy and overall she was... well, just ‘plain’. And now she had a sexy red head full of ‘just got out of bed’ hair and little cupcake titties.

“Now what shall we do, oh Magic Mirror? Height came in second. Shall we go for that?”

The White Rabbit grabbed a large bottle. “This is what you will need, but be warned—it costs 50 points a swallow, and each swallow only gains you an inch or so.”

“I’m 5′4″ now, and I’d really love to be really tall, like almost 6′! It would look so hot to be that much taller than you, wouldn’t it?” She asked the audience by way of the Rabbit as she stood back to back with her, reinforcing the idea that she was already a couple inches taller (not including Babs’ long ears). “OK, I can afford two swallows to start with.” She took a couple swigs as I tapped the keys twice. She set the bottle down and grabbed the edge of the table. “I can feel it starting!” She stood up and reached towards the ceiling. The cameras clearly caught the growing gap between shorts and top, and the closing gap between her fingers and the ceiling. The back to back showed that she was now a little taller than the White Rabbit’s ears.

“That felt delicious! I’d love to have some more.” She looked pointedly at the Magic Mirror, which seems to have paused while she grew but now was changing almost too fast to watch. As it slowed down, it was clear that Alex was going to get her wish! “Yea!” She cheered as she guzzled the rest of the bottle. I tapped the keys several times and settled back to watch.

The two stood back to back and Alex reached for the ceiling. The gap between her clothes grew as her fingers stretched closer and closer to her goal. Alex paused to hug herself and stroke her much longer torso, making her nipples pop. She smiled at the ceiling and reached up again to find that not only could she reach it, but she could place her hand flat against it! She turned back to the White Rabbit that she now towered over and bent down a lot to kiss the tips of her ears.

“Thank you so much for making this happen for me! I love it here in Wonderland! What shall we do now?” She asked the Mirror. The choices the audience saw were ‘Waist to Hip Ratio, Legs, Age, and Eyes. It was a close race and ‘Waist to Hip Ratio’ won.

“I’m afraid you have to make another decision, Alex.” The White Rabbit said. “You can only have one dose of this potion, so you have to choose which one. She lined up several bottles of varying shades of blue. “The almost clear bottle will make your waist and hips the same size so your ratio would be 1.0, figured by dividing the waist size by the hip size. The almost black bottle will give you a tiny twelve-inch waist and huge sixty-inch hips for a ratio of 0.2. The bad news is the bottles get more expensive as you go up the scale. Oh, and it may help you to know that 0.7 is considered the most attractive by most people.” The White Rabbit recited in her most professorial voice.

Alex toyed with the 0.2 bottle and glanced at the Magic Mirror. “Hmm, too rich for my blood. Besides, that seems a little extreme.” Her fingers danced along the choices, stopping at 0.4. The bottle was tagged at 500 points, and the counter was not quite there yet. “Now, I would love this. 18″ waist and 42″ hips? I bet I would look hot like that! Umm, a big old badonkabonk butt would feel sooo good!” The counter was climbing but stubbornly wasn’t the needed passing 450 points yet. She tinkered with the 0.5 bottle.

“Well, if I can’t have a big caboose, I’ll settle for a nice ass.” She popped the cork on the 400gps bottle and drank it down as I worked my side of the magic. Her waist began to suck in. First, her pudgy rolls, which had thinned out a lot as she grew taller, vanished. Then, her muscles grew more visible as her waist thinned before the camera’s eye. At the same time, muscles to the south plumped up. Her pelvis grew, making her skin bulge and ripple as it did. Her thighs thickened, and her buttocks rose and swelled up. Her thin gym shorts started to get tight, then they looked like they were painted on, then the seams began to stretch. You could hear the fabric groaning as it struggled to hold hips that grew 6″ in a few minutes.

Alex bent at her little 19″ waist to look at her big 38″ hips and newly bubbly butt in the mirror. “Nice, very nice!’ She cooed as she ran her hands over it. She looked at her stomach in the mirror and ran her hands over her trim tummy. Not quite a six-pack, there were definitely ridges of muscle showing. She turned to her partner. “Thank you, Miss Rabbit! What should we do next?” Jan/Alex was holding her breasts hopefully. “Can we do ‘Age’ next?” She asked excitedly.

“Sure!’ The White Rabbit grinned. “How old are you again?”

“Twenty-nine.” Alex stated, then shivered. “Well, I tell people I’m twenty-nine, but I’m really thirty-five.” Huh. I wonder if Babs knew her real age?

“You look good for your age, and you are not really all that old, but this potion should help you go back to a nubile 20 years-old. It’s only 100 points, and you have that to spare. What do you think?”

Alex smiled and took the bottle, downing it delicately as she kept her little finger aloft oh, so properly. “That was delicious! But, I don’t feel that differen... Ohhhhh!”

Alex closed her eyes and swayed a bit. Her skin cleared up—small wrinkles you did not even notice until they were gone vanished. Her nose and ears got a bit smaller as the cartilage that had accumulated over the years evaporated. Her hair thickened and her breasts lifted as more aging effects were reversed. She stood straighter, looking lighter on her feet, as she took a deep breath. “This is AMAZING! I feel like I’ve been let out of a dark basement or something!” She did some jumping jacks that did really interesting things to her pert breasts and toned ass. She did some stretches to work some kinks out and nearly popped some more stitches.

“This is so exciting—I think it may have made me even younger than twenty! Now what, Miss Rabbit?”

“The Magic Mirror is suggesting that you think about how you think.” Alex looked startled, as well she should. This wasn’t in the rehearsal or on her copies of the script. “Now, now. You know the people in Wonderland love you and just want the best for you, don’t you?”

“Yeah, but Ba...” Babs/White Rabbit kissed her before Jan could say her real name and mess up the scene. I killed the sound feed for a moment as Babs whispered in Jan’s ear to trust her and just go along, that everything would be OK. A rather shaken Alex said “OK, I... I trust you, Let’s see what the Magic Mirror says.” A sharp-eyed observer might notice that Alex was holding the Rabbit’s hand rather tightly.

“The Magic Mirror does not seem to think that a biker is very ‘enchanting’, so has some suggestions. Hmmm, some of these are enchanting, but not THAT enchanting—naughty nurse, school girl, cheerleader. ‘Naughty foreign exchange student’? That sounds interesting. And it seems to be the winner by a large margin—it does seem like a perfect fit for the new you. What do you think, Alex? You can easily afford the potion.”

Jan did not look convinced. Babs leaned her head in so I cut the mikes again. “Please, for me? Just go for it. We can change it back after the show.”

Jan’s eyes got wide. “You can change me back? Or... maybe into something else? Really? You should have said that first!” Jan shivered a little as I reactivated the mikes. “OK, let’s give it a try.” She swallowed the purple liquid and gasped dramatically. She flung the bottle to the corner where it bounced, but I cued up a glass breaking sound just in time. She leaned over the table and began to pant, even though I hadn’t done anything yet to her. Our Jan know how to milk a scene! When I DID hit the button, she shivered.

Something in her face changed. Her eyes got a little wider, and became a vibrant green. Her lashes and eyebrows reshaped themselves as her eyelids grew smokey colors. Her posture began to shift, taking on a more dramatic pose, then shifting to something more alluring. Her fair freckled skin become more like smooth porcelain. She looked like she should be wearing a long tight black dress with long slits up the sides.

She spoke in a thick French accent. “Incroyable! I am femme Francaise! Comment... um, how? How deed you do that?”

“What’s your name? Tell us a little about yourself.”

“Mon nom est Alexa. Je is un etudient, um, a colleege stoodent? I am in the Etats Unis to study your coolture before fell in the trou. Ummm, Je suis tres excitee. Um, I am very excited to be here? Ees that correct?” That was a bit too thick. I toned her accent down and boosted her English. Alexa blinked and cleared her throat. “No. I need to use better English, oui? My name, it is Alexa. I am a college stoodent studying abroad. I followed you into... into the hool? Hole. I am very horny, I mean ‘excited’ to be un enchantuer. What ees next, s’il vous plait, uh, ‘pleese’?”

The ‘Naughty Foreign Exchange Student’ is about 60% premade template on Master PC, about 30% some things Jan told me when she was the thrall of Master PC, and about 10% just stuff I wanted. She looked like a tall French teenaged fashion model, although hippier than runway modelling would allow. It imbued her with both grace and an unconscious seductiveness—she would also look poised, and always find the pose that best showed off her body. She was wildly bisexual now and was looking at Babs like she was a delicious dessert she had gone without for too long. The camera was loving it.

“Next?” Babs repeated rather vaguely. She looked entranced by the woman slinking in front of her. I had made Jan smell exotic and arousing just for fun. “How about...” She started to say as she wrapped her arms around Alexa’s middle and hugged her close. She reached up for her friend’s face and pulled her down into a wet kiss. She levered Alexa into sitting on the table and wrestled her tight shorts off as she continued to kiss the young redhead. With an adorable bunny growl, Babs tore the tight pants off her friend and dived into her delicately furred red muff.

We had discussed a few possible scenarios but this wasn’t one of them. Babs ate Alexa out with a vengeance, and Alexa sat back and moaned, flicking her long hair around. Babs reached out to the shelves and grabbed a bottle, seemingly at random and poured it on her best friend’s crotch. I could barely see the ‘Perfect Pussy’ label and had to scramble a bit to load that protocol.

I found a good camera angle and zoomed in, splitting the screen so people could watch the closeup or the whole picture. Alexa’s red pubic hair (that hair color potion was thorough!) rinsed away and her outer lips grew plumper and pinker. Her inner lips grew shiny as her juices welled up and began to run. Her clitoral hood shifted and when Babs parted her lips for the camera, you could see that her clit was bigger and pulsing gently.

Babs dove back in and I changed camera angles again. I’m not sure how many climaxes Babs gave her, but she was a wet mess before Babs got up and found a towel to clean her face. “God you taste good. Now, where were we?”

Jan just laid back and moaned softly. She pointed at the Magic Mirror, then gestured at her chest. “I need d’enormes seins”

The White Rabbit chuckled. “Sorry I don’t speak French, but I think I know what you mean. What are you now, about a B-cup?” Alexa nodded, looking at her petite breasts showing through the wet top. The first transformation grew them some, and the last couple perked them up nicely. “We certainly have potions for that. You should know, however, they are also costly. Are you ready to pay the price?”

Alexa stood up. “Je suis. I am. They will make me more enchante’. I will pay whatever it takes.” The White Rabbit smiled knowingly at that.

Babs/White Rabbit reached for a slightly steaming vial of pink liquid (pink lemonade and a bit of dry ice). “This potion will give you the breasts of your dreams, but it costs 1,000gps, and you only have 853. If I let you have this, you have to promise to drink any potion I give you next. Do you agree?”

Alexa agreed and took the vial greedily. She tossed it down and I punched the buttons. We all knew this was coming, but I still had a couple tricks up my sleeve. She gasped and grabbed her chest. “Ils tingle! It feels bien! Tres bon!” I got a camera on her and split screened it again.

She was mauling her chest, which, if I programmed it right, tingled like a low voltage pleasant buzz was going through it. She pulled her top off and showed off her cute little titties with small but pert nipples. I had programmed them to grow in pulses to make it more visual, and was delighted at the results. Waves rippled across them as they visibly inflated in her hands. It was like watching an exaggerated heartbeat where every beat pumped them up a little more.

Her nipples were becoming harder, more erect, bigger. Just watching her nipples get longer and thicker, seeing her aureole getting wider, darker, and puffier was thrilling. Even the little bumps around the nipples became more distinct.

Her breasts overall continued to pulse and grow. Waves of motion were apparent in the soft flesh as they grew to fill her hands. She was moaning as she massaged the bottoms of her growing tits—obviously the arousal command was working. There were a lot of special effects we could have used to fake some growth, but we were quickly getting past the point of anything anyone had seen before. I know a lot of the fans were assuming we were using CGI or something, and that was fine with me as long as the money kept rolling in.

The cupcakes had long since grown to small round loaves of bread that seemed to be rising before our eyes. The creamy flesh was beginning to bulge around her hands and they were obviously getting heavier. She spread her fingers to try to support it all and hold it tight against her since every wave, every movement was making her groan and whimper. They were overrunning her fingers, growing as if they were seeking out the camera lens.

She was leaning back to try to support their weight when the preprogrammed muscle growth began to really kick in. Her breasts seemed to firm up and even lift a little, almost as if being filled with helium. She pulled her shoulders back as she felt the changes in her muscles and balance. Alexa took a deep breath, making her bountiful breasts surge and lift. They kept growing but now she was not trying to support them, but stroke and caress them. She loved the sensations she was feeling—how incredibly sensitive they were, how much her new nipples excited her, the sensation of the heavy weight hanging off her chest along with the new-found confidence that she could handle it.

When the growth phase was finally over, she turned to Babs and the camera and caressed her new F-cups as if she was making love to them. “They are tres’ magnifique! Je adore them! Oh, they feel sooo...” Whatever she was going to say was lost as she started to shiver and jerk through a satisfying climax. She sat heavily with a satisfied look on her eyes and hands still on her chest.

“I’m so glad you like them.” The White Rabbit said, with a gleam in her eye. “They do make you a lot more enchanting, but there is the small issue of payment remaining.”

“Ummm...” Alexa moaned, eyes screwed shut and fingers pulling her hard nipples. “Je m’en fiche. I do not care. I love them and will pay any price.”

“We were hoping you would say that.” She pulled some bottles from the shelves without showing the labels. “These should finish making you enchanting. Is that OK, sweetie?” Babs was stroking Alexa’s long hair. I could see that Babs was working hard to keep from sucking those magnificent tits herself and her fingers kept drifting to her own crotch. “Here, drink this one first.” She handed Alexa a small drink that she tossed back without even looking at the label. Babs teased the camera, letting it see the word ‘fetish’ without seeing the rest.

“Excusez-moi. I need to change.” She stepped behind the screen with a confused look on her face. She teasingly tossed out her shorts. The mikes picked up some stretchy and squeaky sounds before she came back out in a glossy black latex armless, legless catsuit that was cut high on her hips and barely covered her nipples. She sat on one of the chairs and s-l-o-w-l-y rolled a matching black stocking up one long leg, then the other. She stood and gently swayed as she did a reverse strip-tease and s-l-i-d on a pair of black long gloves. “This ees so much better.”

Something about her posture and tone had changed as well. Where before she was graceful and sensual, now she was blatantly sexual. Shoulders back, chest out, hips moving in exquisite counterpoint. Babs was almost panting with need. “There is just one more thing.” She managed to get out.

Alexa laughed gaily. “Mon Dieu! What could be left?” Babs held up glossy black leather choker. Alexa could not take her eyes off it. She stepped forward as if drawn by the accessory. “I... I need to wear this. Please, Miss Rabbit... Please Mistress, I need this sooo badly.” When Babs buckled it around her neck, Alexa’s knees buckled and she was kneeling before her petite Mistress.

“So, now, my dear Alexa of Wonderland, you are enchanting, and enchanted. What do you wish now? To leave, or to explore Wonderland with me?”

Alexa’s head was almost on the White Rabbit’s feet as she prostrated herself. “I choose to go with you, my love and life. Wherever you go, I go as well.”

The White Rabbit lifted her thrall up by putting a finger under her chin and guiding Alexa to her lips. “I was hoping you would say that.” And they kissed. They kissed hot and hard and long and I bet every viewer got really pissed at me when I closed the curtains on the episode. They might have forgiven me when I posted the notice that ‘Bunny and the Biker’ was being replaced by ‘Alexa in Wonderland’ at the same channel and time. To sweeten the pot further, I offered any viewers that had donated over $50 a reduced rate for the next 3 months.

By now it was really late, and I had been nursing a boner for what felt like days. I herded Babs to the bedroom and her new pet followed right behind. Jan and Babs were not much of a sexual couple off-screen, and Jan and I had never even kissed, The NEW Jan, however, approached me with almost reverence. Part of the programming was that Babs and I sort of co-owned her.

“Babs, I’m leaving it to you to decide how this is going to work this first time. Who do you want where?”

She looked pleased by my request. “I want you to fuck the hell out of her as she sucks me off again. She has a great tongue! After that, I want you to fuck the hell out of me. OK?” Her wish was my command. I lay on the bed, Jan rode me Reverse Cowboy, and leaned down to suck out Babs who only fit since she was so small. Poor Babs did not get all the satisfaction she wanted since once I got going, Jan kept leaning back upright and moaning. Babs crawled around and began to suck at where we were joined and played with Jan’s big wildly bouncing tits.

It did not take long to explode in Jan’s Master PC-crafted pussy and she came like a banshee strapped to a rocket, then collapsed sideways. “She’s no fun. She fell right over.” Babs giggled as she referenced an old Firesign Theater skit. She cuddled me as she crawled onto my lap.

“I’m not sure I’m up for another round.” I pointed out.

“That’s OK. I love to just sit here like this, close to you, feeling your cock against me and your hands on my breasts. Dude—that was a hint. Hands, breasts, now!” She giggled. I sometimes wondered who was who’s master here, but I did love to play with her perfect, luscious tits.

Over the next couple days, I used most of my spare time checking the results of Project Jan/Alexa, making sure that the changes settled in the way we wanted, looking for unintentional side effects, and also using the presets I originally built for Babs to tweak the memories of Jan’s family, friends, and coworkers. Alexa’s friends helped her move into our home, and thanked us for taking care of her as they left. She personally ‘thanked’ a couple of them in her new room.

In the time that followed, we had a lot of fun. Babs learned how to do the kind of massage where you walk on the person’s back, and Jan was proving to be all kinds of helpful in researching interesting sex things. I had not even heard of edging, ‘body sushi’, or a blowjob with a mouthful of Pop Rocks candy. So much fun! We added a lot of ideas to the Easter Egg basket! We also got Jan a pretty nice part-time job working in an office near my store (the camera gig did not quite pay enough to cover all of our expenses yet—there is just too much free porn out there.)

One night while we were having supper, Babs was eating from her now usual pink plastic place settings, me using our regular stuff, and Jan serving and eating in the kitchen (she ate with us most of the time but at least once a week we let her serve us like this—it fed one of her new fetishes.) Jan was wearing her favorite French maid outfit—heels, dark stockings, a snug short latex dress with a square-cut neckline and white lace trim, a tiny lace apron, a matching lace collar, lace fingerless glovelets, and a frilly cap. She looked pretty darn amazing. I was just wearing my usual slacks and shirt. Babs was dressed in a cheerfully playful princess outfit complete with a tiara. Cinderella would have been my guess, but no Disney princess ever looked like Princess Babs, especially since her nipples were visible under the fine mesh bodice.

Somehow, Jan always knew when we would have some sort of playtime after supper, and arranged things so she could clear things up quickly. By the time Babs and I were settling in the living room, she was already there with a tray of drinks and little munchies. She settled in on my other side and we just sat there for a moment, unwinding for the evening.

Suddenly Babs leapt to the floor and yelled “Ninja attack! Bun Fu!” She had not let go of my arm as she jumped, so I was pulled off balance. With her ‘bun fu’ yell, she pulled my arm over her shoulder and I flopped onto the floor, accompanied by Alexa’s uproarious laughter. Wth a shouted “Hai YAH!” Babs pulled a shoe and sock off, and the next followed with a brisk “Hooo YAH!”

By now I was laughing and feebly trying to defend myself, so of course this is when Alexa joined in and began to tickle me. As I tried to defend my sensitive ribcage, Babs unleashed a sneak attack on my slacks and I was soon naked from the waist down. She knelt on my legs and began to frigging slapbox my cock and balls! She was calling out “Whoppity whoppity whoppity!” in time with her slaps. It felt really, really odd. Good, but really odd.

In a bad Asian accent, she looked at me and proclaimed “Now I have you just where I want you, Mr. Bond!” and began to suck off my cock in a loud, sloppy, and aggressive way, so unlike her usual playful or adoring styles.

Trying to be clever, I asked “And do you expect me to talk, Ms. X?” (Damn it, what Bond movie is this from anyway?)

She looked at me with a smirk. “No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to cum!” and she returned to fulfill her promise. That was when I noticed that Alexa had cued up some music on the Bluetooth speakers—various James Bond movie themes and Babs was bobbing to the rhythm of him theme music—‘dum da du da dum dum dum dum da du da da dum dum dum dum DAH DAH!’ Damn if she did not time it just right, too!

For round two, I pulled Jan over and fucked her doggy-style until she came a couple times and rolled over on my back to catch my breath. Babs and Jan tag-teamed my cockwith hands, tits, mouths and tongues getting me hard but being careful to not let me cum. When they deemed me ready, Babs climbed on for a nice ride. She varied her position from nearly reclined to laying on me and I enjoyed the changing sensations. Jan worked on the two of us to heighten the pleasure. I was mostly watching Babs and the way her breasts, hair, and ears moved during sex but I enjoyed watching Jan as well.

When I came, I fell asleep fairly quickly and missed the ‘after show’ between the two girls. When I was woken up in our bedroom by a joyful blonde blowjob machine, the room was thick with the smell of sex and the sheets were pretty fuggy. One of the most delightful things about having an adoring girlfriend with her own servant is that I did not need to worry about that as I did my morning routine.

I went to work leaving Babs and Alexa to plot out more things to film, although my ears did perk up when I heard them make a comment about involving me in a James Bond fantasy episode. It left me a little shaken... and stirred.