The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mad Scientists’ Convention—The Rejuvenator

(This story was inspired by Mudak’s story in the MSC series, and the fact that he said it would be nice if a female mad scientist (or 2) appeared at the convention. So I’ve obliged him.)

Most of the audience were surprised to see a female ‘mad scientist’ on the list of presenters at the convention, and were even more stunned when she actually entered the room to give her display speech. This woman was in her early twenties, pretty on the eye, with shoulder length red hair that just drew attention to the full firm cleavage just below it. Mind the top she was wearing helped this as it gave a full and accentuated view of those large full breasts. What the audience didnt know at this stage was that Dr Helen Belbun was actually 52 years old! A couple of young assistants were wheeling on a large metal chamber behind her. She received polite applause as she walked to the front, mainly because most of the men were drooling over her stunning looks!

“Thank you gentlemen,” and noticing there were a few sat in the audience, “and ladies as well. My invention is, I guess every womans dream, a rejuvenator, enabling any woman to lose years off their looks instantly without cosmetic surgery.” She noticed one young man in the audience laughing at this news, and looking directly at him with a wicked smile added, “And if I left you in there for 15 minutes young man I could return you to babyhood!” and the audience burst into laughter as the young man blushed a bright red.

After a few moments she continued, “There are a few other possible interesting developments that the machine can also make, but these aren’t yet fully tested out so I will keep them secret for now until I have them patented. I’m sure many of you wouldn’t believe I was actually 52,” and the audience roared with laughter at this ‘claim’, “so I guess the only way I can prove how amazing my machine is, is by testing it on a volunteer here today. But before all the ladies rush forward to do so I must give one word of warning, not all the test runs have been successful. My transformation from fifty-something worked perfectly, but sadly the changes to my 2 assistants,” she pointed to the 2 giggly late-teen types standing by the chamber, “had the side effect of reducing their IQ dramatically. Both these women were intelligent scientists in their late forties, but now despite intense education methods are little more than teenaged airheads. I am confident the ‘snag’ has now been cured but no promises are given.”

That killed the rush of volunteers dead!

“But if someone is still brave enough to venture forward?”

She heard movement towards the back of the audience in the ‘general public’ section, and a woman squeal in panic as she was vigorously shoved forward by a pair of unseen hands. Helen quickly eyed her over, late forties, a plain looking woman with dull blonde hair. Shapely figure, not too fat, but not slim either. She seemed to be glaring at someone, presumably whoever had pushed her forward, and then turning to meet Helen’s eyes blushed profusely.

Helen heard a loud voice shout out, " See what you can do with her then, from what I know there aren’t too many braincells to damage! She’s shy, frigid and lost her looks. If you can rejuvenate her then I’ll believe you are a miracle worker.”

Helen could see the tears in the woman;s eyes as she tenderly ushered her forward, as this news was broadcast to all. This would indeed be quite some challenge, but why not try it? She hastily found a box of tissues, and as the woman reached her, handed her some to dry her eyes with. Now she was able to look her over more closely, and Helen realised there was more potential to this woman than she had first thought. The gentle smile she gave Helen as she was handed the tissues, the pretty blue eyes that shone as a little tenderness was shown towards her for once gave Helen a fascinating idea. She cast a glance over to the man who had pushed her forward and laughed to herself, he criticised her looks, but he was no model himself! And Helen suspected that no matter how good she made this ‘frigid’ thing look he would probably still not be satisfied. So should she?..................oh why not! The new gadgetry she needed was all wired up, connected and functioning, but she’d always planned to try to run it through a computer program first, but this woman was clearly so sweet..............she was almost smitten, and it had been a few years now since her own desires had been met......... a lover would be so nice.

After a few moments the nervous woman stopped the tears, lowered the tissues and smiled softly, but sweetly at Helen, that settled it for her, this was the moment to do something more for her! Helen asked her name, and in a sweet, slightly husky voice she answered, “Stephanie.”

Helen smiled back at her and said, “Stephanie, today I’m going to change your whole life for the better. Do you trust me completely to do so?”

Stephanie looked at her, and with a nervous smile nodded her head and said, “Yes I do. I wouldn’t mind a little happiness again in my life after the last few years with............” and looking out into the audience at the man who had pushed her there, “..........him.”

Helen sent her off with her assistants to prepare her, instructing them to find out a few more details about her life while doing so. Though they weren’t as bright as before, they still had more than enough intelligence for a simple task like that.

Turning back to the audience now Helen spoke with confidence, “Thank you everyone, in a few moments my 2 assistants will return with Stephanie, my helpful volunteer, and I will prove to everyone the magic of my rejuvenation machine. For now I need a couple of minutes to set things up so if you will excuse me.” and she moved to the side of the chamber and pressed various buttons and twisted various dials. No one but Helen knew what she was doing.

Firstly one of her assistants returned and whispered to her that it was nothing more than a loveless relationship that Stephanie was in, which was why she had become so frigid over the recent years. Helen smiled at this news. Then moments later the other assistant returned arm in arm with Stephanie, with Stephanie clad in a simple gown.

“The reason for removing her old clothes and slipping her into a gown is a sensible and practical one. Physical changes will take place within her body as well as to her physical looks, so her clothes may not fit as well as before.” then added with a laugh, “And of course she will need a whole new younger look to her wardrobe very soon anyway!”

To her amusement the audience just roared with laughter, not believing it would really work.

She guided Stephanie over to the chamber, and as she was stepping into it whispered in her ear, “I think you’ll like the end result, in fact with luck you’ll love both them and me!”

Stephanie just smiled shyly and said, “If it makes my life better in the future then I’ll be more than happy.”

She stood where Helen instructed her to, and listened as Helen explained what would happen, and that she was perfectly safe. Helen removed her gown, promising that she would be able to put it back on before she walked out again. Stephanie just nervously gritted her teeth and smiled back, wondering what on earth she had been got involved in by her husband. The steel door slid closed in front of her, and she just wondered when it would all be over and she could get back to her usual dull life.

Helen knew this was her big chance to create happiness for both of them. She switched the Rejuvenator on, activated it, and just hoped that in 15 minutes time a very different Stephanie would greet her when she opened the door.

“Let me now explain what is happening inside the chamber. The Rejuvenator is transforming every cell in her body to create a new Stephanie some 25 years or so younger than her current self. But not only is this device making her younger, it will also bring out any hidden beauty as well, this may mirror image how she looked at that age, or indeed bring out any beauty that may simply have laid dormant throughout her life. It will also tone her whole body, excess body fat becoming a healthy, toned and lightly muscled body. Those muscles though will only be built to the level that her own body indicates are right to the Rejuvenator. There are other benefits that you will see later, but for now those are a trade secret.” she told them.

(Meanwhile inside the chamber.)

Stephanie had felt the silver walls contracting around her body as she had been told would happen, the sensation as first they did so was a gentle, pleasant tingling through her whole body. She felt a metal skullcap fit on top of her head, it seemed to sit from her forehead to the back of her head almost down to the bottom of her bob styled hair. Soon it seemed her head was tingling gently as well. Then the intensity of it all started to build, and the tingling sensation grew. To her mild embarrassment she was clearly enjoying it rather too much as she felt dribbles of her juices running down her thighs, she hoped Helen wouldnt notice! Soon her whole body was pulsing vigorously, a strange sensation but far from unpleasant. Then all of a sudden her face started to do the same, it felt like an amazingly strong facial massage was working on every muscle. She barely noticed the images forming in her head of kissing and cuddling another woman, and thoughts of how pleasant that would be. That was just before all thoughts seemed to wash away into a dreamy distance. She never knew anything about the following 10 minutes of her treatment.

Helen looked at the dial and knew the time was up, and she began to switch everything off, and crossed her fingers it had worked. Inside the tube Stephanie came back to conciousness and hoped the same thing. She seemed OK, but had she really changed? Her head was slightly buzzy, but that seemed the only after effect to her.

She heard the door slide open, and judging by the smile on Helen’s face when she saw her, something had happened! But how much? She slipped the gown on, noticing it was looser around her tummy than before, so she assumed she was slightly slimmer than before, but how did she look?

The gasps of amazement as she stepped out and was visible to the audience again told her something good had happened, or someone else had entered the room, but she suspected somehow it must be the former. When Helen’s assistants set a mirror in front of her, she knew! She looked about 20, her hair was now golden blonde and her blue eyes shone like little emeralds. A cute little nose and wondrous full lips. Had this really come from within her she thought? Though the gown hid it from view it wasnt difficult to tell that her figure had changed too. Her breasts were as large as before, but now sat proudly on her chest with no sag whatsoever. And her tummy,..............what tummy? It might not have been a ‘six pack’ but it was toned and womanly in look. She gasped at the sight.

“Well?” asked Helen.

“Wow!” was Stephanie’s only reply, though she heard a loud wolf whistle from the area her husband was sitting in.

Helen winced at the sound, then turning back to Stephanie said, “Oh, I nearly forgot one thing.” and picked up a control unit and fired it at her head. Stephanie was just about to ask what she was doing when her head filled with all sorts of very different desires. She had no idea why, but she urgently felt the need to kiss the back of Helen’s throat with her tongue, and did. Helen savoured every moment of that, even though she knew there would be many more over the years, and a lot more beside.

At this sight Stephanie’s husband stood up and shouted angrily at Helen, " I hope you havent turned her into one of those butch lesbian dyke types! If so I’ll kill you.” Instantly a couple of the convention security guards moved in on him, just in case.

Helen laughed back at him, “No, I havent turned her into a butch dyke, I’ve turned her into a very feminine lesbian though. She told my assistant she was in a loveless marriage before, so I’ve decided she will be in a very loving relationship from now on............with me! Security, if you can remove that oaf of a man.", and he was hastily whisked out of the convention hall.

The applause from everyone else was deafening.

“Alright ladies and gentlemen, and my new darling lover, I will admit to the little extras now. There was a new untried mind control unit within the Rejuvenator that I decided to try out on Stephanie after what she had told me of her current life. I haven’t actually done anything too dramatic to her, just changed her sexuality, gave her a lot more confidence,.........oh and of course made her fall deeply in love with me! And with a little luck raised her intelligence to a level where she will make not only my dream lover, but a partner in my work as well. That is simply an extra element that can be used only as desired and not necessarily as part of the main process. For now I just need to go run a few .................err tests on her to make sure she is OK.”

Stephanie gave her a big wink, which suggested at least one part of the process had worked perfectly!

“So if anyone wishes to try it out now, or place orders for their own Rejuvenator machine then please leave your details with my 2 assistants. Stephanie and I will be rather occupied for the next few hours getting to know each other better,................and of course carrying out those vital tests.”

Behind the scenes, in a quiet secluded room Helen decided it was the right moment to run a few ‘tests’ on Stephanie. Hastily slipping out of her jacket and trousers Stephanie then needed no hinting to go further with the expedition.Sliding out of her gown and rubbing herself against Helen while playing with her breasts soon had Helen moaning in pleasure, and her panties dampening quickly. Stephanie unclipped the bra, let it slide to the floor, and then her hands gently and tenderly worked down to the level of Helen’s panties which were by now soaking wet. Tugging them down gently with her teeth, her tongue soon returned to that warm, damp spot that was crying out to her. All those years of waiting meant that Helen wasn’t going to restrain herself for long, especially as it seemed Stephanie’s ‘education’ in these matters was very full. Deciding to get the most out of this moment she pulled Stephanie’s face up to hers and slipped her tongue into her mouth as she passionately kissed her, Stephanie instinctively (or should that be programmed to) slipped 2 fingers into that wet eager hole to bring her to climax. A loud moan of delight, a buck of the hips and Helen had her first orgasm in years, and how she enjoyed it.

Once she recovered she quickly rolled Stephanie onto the floor, and eagerly made a meal of her as well. When both girls were finished, sticky cum covered lips met in a long and lingering kiss.

* * *

Suffice to say that The Rejuvenator sold rather well, and Helen and Stephanie lived very happily and contentedly together for many, many years. Helen’s 2 assistants, well thankfully over the next couple of years (with her new partners assistance) they managed to tweak the programming enough to return their IQ’s to their old settings. And for some strange reason that Helen and Stephanie feign innocence over, they too became a loving lesbian couple!

Stephanie’s husband soon found himself another woman and forgot all about his lost wife. Mind the fact that she was an F cup dyed platinum blonde with the sex drive of a Nympho probably helped to soothe his wounds! The fact that she only stayed with him for the sex, and not for love didnt matter to him!