The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic Tinder by The Autocrat (Part 3)

John chuckled. Even in the middle of his panic, he could appreciate the grim humor in the situation. Any other time in my life, he thought to himself, he would never forget a date with a woman as hot as Jennifer. In fact he’d probably be meticulously examining every inch of his clothes, running over his prepared speech in his mind, generally a nervous wreck. I guess if there was one thing that might undo that anxiety, he smiled to himself, it was fucking a model all day.

John and Dawn had gone out on a ride around the lake and up into the hills, just as she suggested. She’d bought a helmet and some clothes at the local REI. The helmet was one of those designed to take a ponytail, and her blinding blonde tail swished behind her as she rode slightly ahead of him. The clerk at REI, an outdoors looking guy in his late 30s, could not stop staring at her. He had thought that the best thing about dating a woman like Dawn would be the sex. And that was amazing. But as he spent more time around her he was beginning to realize all the other benefits. Maybe the best part was the feeling he had right now, of being a total badass, on top of the world. It felt like he had achieved some sort of biological imperative, and of course that was because in a sense he had. Bedding a girl like Dawn was top of the food chain, Scar-in-Lion-King type stuff, and now that he’d experienced it, he could see what all the hype was about. He wasn’t in love with her—certainly not yet—but he definitely could get addicted to this feeling of being around her. Just then she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him, that smile that women reserve for men allowed inside the fences. Last night she had told him that the first time she saw him her pussy had actually quivered. He had just looked at her skeptically, but the blush on her face told him that she was telling the truth, and now, riding his Litespeed up behind her, watching that taut spandex ass lift and settle, he imagined that maybe her pussy was quivering right now, and damned if it didn’t make him feel like the best damn man since Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mummahad Ali put together.

So perhaps it made sense that he had forgotten about his date with Jennifer. Fortunately, his anal retentive bay area brain had insisted on sticking it in his iPhone, with a 2 hour warning. When the warning went off, he had been at a cafe, with Dawn snuggled up against him, clinging to his arm. Occasionally she would reach up and lightly rub her lips on his cheek, or lick his ear. A few times he had caught her basically just staring at him. She was flipping through some sort of women’s magazine. He used to find those irritating but now he saw the appeal: every new outfit he imagined on Dawn. For the first time in his life that he could remember, he didn’t want the magazine women. He just wanted their clothes on her. Mostly so she could slowly take them off.

He immediately realized what the alarm had to be. For a brief moment, he thought about skipping the date. As if out of a cartoon, an imaginary angel and devil appeared on his shoulders. The angel wasn’t especially chaste, though—it kept drawing his attention to the budding breasts overflowing out of Dawn’s partially unzipped bike jersey. Damn, he thought to himself (not for the first time), women look good in cycling clothes. Maybe he should just be a one-woman man. Especially if that woman was this hot. The devil you know, etc., etc. But at the mention of the devil, as if on cue, the other shoulder started in: this was a dog-eat-dog world. Who knew how long this good luck would last. John wasn’t so cavalier that he could throw away a woman like Jennifer. All these thoughts ran through his head in a fraction of a second. He ran his hand through Dawn’s hair. She looked up at him with those big blue expressive eyes and kissed his neck, slowly and softly. He shuddered slightly.

“Hey, sweetness,” John started, a bit guilty. “I’ve got some bad news.” Then he remembered—the app! He didn’t have to feel guilty. He just silently formed a wish that she would be willing to part ways for a while. “You gotta go?” she said, wistfully. “Yeah. I forgot about an appointment. My phone just buzzed to remind me. I was distracted.” He smiled and kissed her forehead.

“OK, that’s fine. Honestly I should be going anyway. I actually already skipped two appointments just to hang out with you. “ She giggled. “My manager is probably wondering where the hell I am.” She disentangled herself and pulled out her phone. John could see a parade of messages scrolling off the screen. “Oh geez. Well, the life of a model.” She looked up at him and pulled him into an intense kiss, thrusting her tongue down his throat. She pulled away. He started saying “is…” and she cut him off, kissing his ear and whispering, wetly. “I’ve never been so wet in my life. Right now, I’m soaking through this pair of shorts. Is that weird?” She pulled back and cocked her head towards him. Now it was his turn to blush. “No, no, it’s not weird.”

“Anyway.” Suddenly she was all businesslike, but there was a twinkle in her eye. “You need to get to your date, and I have work to do.” John was startled slightly, then realized she just meant “date” as in “appointment”. She leaned back in. “But I better see you again soon. I can be very persuasive.”

“Very soon”, John said.

Being with Dawn had been like a sort of reality distortion field, but as John left the coffee shop and started walking back to his apartment, the neurons started connecting again. Dawn was...amazing. Beyond amazing, she was literally proof of some sort of magic. And John definitely wanted to see her again. But thinking about her and Jennifer at the same time had broken the spell a little bit. He glanced at his watch. He pulled out his phone and checked in a bit of panic but the app was still there. There was now a countdown across the logo (in yet another font than the rest of the app; who built this thing, a pack of wolves?) showing the remaining time as 8 hours, 51 minutes and 47 seconds. 46. 45. John pulled up short. He realized he was in danger of—once again—not taking advantage of an opportunity life had granted him. Why just one woman—as amazing as Dawn was—when he could have many? 102, in fact, if the notification count on the app was to be believed. He opened up the app; the inbox was absolutely full and scrolling off the screen. Is this what women like Dawn had to put up with? He could understand now why that might get a bit annoying. In his case, though, all the women who were there, were there because he had picked them. Some of them had just barely made the cut, or were there because he had some wild hair in his mind the previous afternoon. There was a really short sturdy chick, a super tall goth one, a woman with absolutely amazing hair, a redhead, and a woman who had posed essentially naked. Dawn was the pick of the crop in terms of the total package but there were a few—including Jennifer—who could give her a run for her money in raw sexuality. At least on a screen. John knew—from experience, he frowned—that some women looked nothing like their pictures.

He shook his head from the wool gazing. This was not just a Dawn sized opportunity. Not even a Dawn and Jennifer sized one. This was his chance—to make every sexual fantasy come true. Maybe even to travel the world. Or to get rich, he realized—if he played his cards right. Could he do it in 9 hours, though? Dammit. He should have put off the date with Dawn. No, no; that date was worth it. Maybe the rules weren’t what he thought. Hell, maybe the whole thing was just a weird coincidence and Dawn was all he was going to get. He didn’t really believe that, though. Too many coincidences.

Dammit. Wasting time. He found a nearby park bench. OK. Priorities. Sheer quantity wasn’t really what he wanted. Maybe it was yesterday, but a night with Dawn had worn off some of that desperation. He could see now that this would take effort and 102 women was just not practical. So, what did he want? Well, he wanted to fuck, for sure. A lot. Hotties. That was something he wanted. He wanted that because, well, duh, of course he did. The way Dawn’s skin had slid up his own and the way his hand barely fit around her supple breast was reward enough. But also he wanted it, if he was being honest, because it made him feel masculine, and powerful. OK, so, self esteem. He wanted self esteem. So: a short term plan and a long term plan. Dawn was the long term plan, and he paused for a moment and realized he might already be falling for her. But what was better than a supermodel who wanted in his pants? Why, a supermodel who wanted in his pants and also in her pants, and then both of them in her pants together. He formed a wish for Dawn to want—no, seek out—other sexual partners for them. Hot ones. And he was going to find some, too.

Maybe...Jennifer? He pulled up her profile. Oh geez she was hot. Maybe a bit less leggy perfect model and more real live actual human. Which in some ways made her hotter. She had texted him twice, just little things saying that she was still looking forward to meeting him. Could he turn her into their threesome? Did he want to? Yeah, yeah he did. But not right away. He wanted her first. And he wanted her to boost his self esteem. He wanted her to beg for it. He didn’t want to hurt her, but he wanted her to chase him. He wanted to feel what that felt like from the other side—to be chased, desired, to have anxiety about whether he liked her, and not the other way around. He realized he could meet her, get her all hot and bothered, then tell her he had a girlfriend and was looking for number two—and have her be ok with that. I mean, after all this was 2020 and people did this sort of thing all the time—just usually not quite so easily, and not with women quite so hot. So he formed a wish for her to be every so slightly desperate and a little bit star struck, with a strong submissive side and an absolute desire to please him, mixed with a little bisexuality and a willingness to get more than a little crazy. Unrealistically crazy: for him, and for Dawn, once she met her. Before he’d even met Jennifer, he’d created a sex slave. She just didn’t know it yet.

But there was more than just Jennifer. There was so much more. He needed to know more. He might even need to find the shop again. And there was only a little less than 2 hours before he would meet his new lover to be.

John went back to the main menu and got to work like a man possessed.