The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Investigation by the FBI into the perfect crimes by “The Magician” leads nowhere.

The Magician

Kelly Anderson didn’t like the term “The Magician” despite her colleagues fondness for glib catch-all names.

That’s the name going its rounds in the Agency.

Yet, she had to admit the name seemed apt. Fourteen major robberies, all following the same modus operandi. Large quantities of money—seemingly vanished. Security cameras were ‘switched-off’, vaults opened. Money gone.

The first couple of crimes local PD thought they were inside jobs. They were so perfectly executed. “How could all the security systems fail at once?” had been the unanswerable question, and it was like someone had just turned them off at the right time.

The FBI were called in only after the tenth robbery. This did not endear NYPD in the eyes of the Agency.

Still, you had to work with what you had. So Kelly photographed the scene (something she liked to do herself) whilst her colleagues went to work to take witness statements from bank staff who would not be able to remember anything.

Kelly noticed a ceiling camera different from the rest. Her colleagues, and PD had missed this. She dragged a table over and climbed up to get a better look at it.

“What are you doing, Agent Anderson?” Senior Special Agent Collingwood asked

“I just noticed this camera here…” she said

“Oh, you noticed a camera!” SSA Collingwood mocked

Kelly did not like Rita May Collingwood at all. Thirty years older than her, but only a single rank above. Rita’s career had long stalled thanks in part to her no-people skills.

She came to resent young Special Agents such as the 27 year old, now standing on a desk. She further despised Kelly because Kelly was quite attractive, as well as bright.

“Just leave that to the forensics team” SSA Collingwood said

“But…”

“That’s an order!”

Kelly took her camera and snapped a few shots before getting down from the table.

SSA Collingwood stood there to make sure she didn’t sneak back up. So Kelly walked away… her phone buzzed

She smiled when she saw it was Iris.

“Hey, honey?” Kelly said

“Babe, I need you to come home?”

“Anything wrong?” Kelly asked concerned

“I’m horny”

“Oh!” Kelly laughed, and then looked around to make sure no one was near-by, “I’m horny too…” she giggled

“Then are you coming home?”

Kelly checked her watch “In about an hour”

“I miss you honey”

“I miss you too, babe” Kelly said.

Iris lived in a very well-to-do part of the city. She owned the entire building. Iris never gave her age but she looked in her late twenties. She had a Mediterranean look, slightly dark skin, deep dark eyes, black hair. She stood at 5′8″ and had a 34C bust.

Kelly felt kind of short and squat next to her at only 5′5″. Kelly had a 36D bust, which because of her shorter stature seemed larger still.

Kelly opened the front door and put her bags in the hall. She could hear classical music already. Iris was very old fashioned, European, sophisticated. Kelly had learned that Iris spoke English,French, Spanish, and Greek. She suspected Iris spoke other languages too. Some of the books on the shelf were in Latin. She had only moved in two months ago. The place was large and still needed exploring.

Kelly slipped out of her shoes and undid her shirt as she walked up the hall. Iris was in the kitchen with Olivia, the maid.

Iris had a tall fluke of champagne. She smiled when she saw Kelly and taking another glass poured some and offered it to Kelly.

“Thanks, babe” she said, taking it and downing it in one go.

Iris moved her arm inside Kelly’s open shirt, and slipped it around her back. They kissed, more than a warm embrace, there was fire and passion in it.

Olivia ignored them. She never seemed to notice the lovers’ affections.

Iris leant in “I’m not wearing any panties” she whispered

“Sounds like you’ve been expecting me” Kelly smiled as she handed her glass back to her lover and slid down to her knees.

Iris put the glasses down as Kelly rolled her skirt up. She looked at the perfect vaginal lips… Iris looked like she was a virgin—all the time. Kelly never got tired of being surprised by this.

Iris’ clit engorged and pushed out to two inches, like a little penis. “Oh, you are happy to see me…” Kelly smiled… this also continued to intrigue her. Iris was not like any woman she had ever known.

She licked up Iris’ slit and nibbled on the outgrowth that was the centre of Iris’ passion. Iris trembled as Kelly went to work on her clit.

She grabbed Kelly’s head and pulled her in closer. “Oh, yessss” she trembled at her first orgasm.

Kelly smiled as she brought her lover to peak. She was glad. She continued to lick and suck and then the next peak rumbled through Iris’ body.

Iris pulled at Kelly’s hair and then a large wave of orgasm rumbled over her and she squirted into Kelly’s face. Kelly laughed, it was like many blow-jobs she had given where the guy would come on her… she loved it, only this was a clear, oily liquid that seemed somehow better in her mouth than cum ever did.

Iris eventually released her and drew her to her feet. They kissed. Iris loved to taste herself on Kelly’s face.

Olivia handed Kelly some paper towels as Iris straightened her dress out. “Thank you…” Kelly smiled

Olivia served them their meal at an elegant antique wooden table. “So, how was your day?” Iris asked

“Fine” Kelly said as she cut into her bloody steak.

Iris steak was a slab of uncooked meat. Kelly didn’t notice anymore Iris’ odd diet. The blood she ran over it, was “Tartare Sauce” according to Iris.

“Are you any closer to catching this guy… this “Magi?”

“Magician” Kelly corrected. “No. Whoever he is… he is quite masterful”

“Sounds intriguing” Iris smiled as she held the steak in her hands and tore a piece from it with her sharp teeth.

“Tell me about it…” Iris said

“We’re not supposed to talk about cases” Kelly said

Iris took her hand “You’ll tell me…”

“Yes” Kelly said looking into those deep dark eyes.

“This guy… whoever he is…”

“You think it’s a man?”

“Actually we don’t even know that…” Kelly said

“Sorry, to interrupt you… go on…” Iris smiled and then tore another piece of meat. She’d already eaten almost all the steak in two bites.

“He comes in, somehow all the cameras, alarms, everything is disabled. The guards don’t see anything… you might think he was more of a ghost than a magician”

Iris laughed.

“It’s so frustrating”

“I’m sure it is, my sweet” Iris said. Her hand moved down under the table. Kelly immediately opened her legs in anticipation

Iris’ fingers tickled her there. Kelly squirmed with delight.

“Let’s fuck…” Iris said

“Olivia… we’re done with dinner” she said

Olivia had stood near-by the whole time quietly but now sprung into action. She began clearing the table as Iris and Kelly went to the bedroom. Iris picked Kelly up and carried her. Kelly’s legs kicked the air as she hugged her strong lover.

Iris thew her onto the bed. Kelly lifted her arse and pulled her pants down. Iris peeled off her clothes. Kelly flung off her bra as Iris climbed onto the bed, on all fours, like a cat stalking a mouse.

Already her clit was erect. Kelly opened her legs. Iris moved between them and pushed her clit into Kelly’s vagina. Kelly squirmed. Iris’ clit was not big at all, but somehow it made Kelly’s cunt throb.

Iris humped her… she was the man. Kelly dropped her tough persona and became weak, vulnerable. She wanted to be dominated. And she was.

She came as Iris humped her. “Oh, yess… yesssss….yesssssssss” she cried and kissed Iris gratefully. She took a breast in her mouth. The milk she tasted set her tongue on fire. She never questioned why Iris lactated. It was delicious.

The made love for an hour. Olivia came into the room during that time and quietly went about picking up their clothes and taking them away in a hamper to the laundry.

Kelly woke at 4am and needed to pee. Coming back to be she noticed her phone glowing. It was on silent. She picked it up and walked back out into the hall

“Kelly?” Elizabeth said

“Mom?”

“Kelly… we need to talk…”

“It’s 4am in the morning”

“Sorry… it’s just on midnight here”

“What is it you want?”

“It’s Trevor…”

“Who?”

“Your husband…”

“I don’t have a husband” Kelly said

“You do… you’ve been married four years!”

“What are you talking about…?”

“He told me about you… you’re now living with some woman you’ve just met… and now you won’t talk to him anymore”

“Mom are you alright?”

“Yes, of course”

“Well I don’t know who Trevor is… as to Iris…”

“Iris is it?”

“Yes, that’s her name”

“Who is she?”

“She’s the woman I love”

“But… you were never a lesbian…”

“I am” Kelly said… and stopped to think. That was the first time she’d ever said that to anyone. For all this time she’d kept her personal life to herself. She’d never considered this…she just loved Iris.

“Can you tell me where you are?”

“I’m in New York, mom”

“Yes…” Elizabeth said in frustration “But… where?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“I want to… I want to speak to you…”

Kelly looked up and saw Iris there

“Tell her where you are” Iris said, “I want to meet her…”

Kelly smiled, and gave her Manhattan address

“Ill be there within an hour” Elizabeth said

“An hour, you’re in New York already…”

“Yes” she admitted, “I need to save you..”

“Save me?”

“Yes.. before it’s too late…”

“Hang up now” Iris said

Kelly hit the end call button

“What did your mother want?”

“She says… she says I’m married”

“You were”

“I was?” Kelly asked dumbfounded

Iris took her left hand. Kelly noticed a band on her ring finger. Iris tugged at it and pulled it off “You were…” Iris said as she threw it to Olivia who had been standing in the hallway

“But that was the past” she said, looking into Kelly’s eyes. “You don’t care about the past… do you?”

“No” Kelly trembled.

“Come back to bed…”

“Yes” Kelly smiled

As she walked back up the hall Kelly tripped. “Fuck” she said stubbing her toe. She looked at the heavy canvas bag. It had “Prudential Bank of New York” on it. There were four bags just like it. Along the hall were other heavy bags with “Bank of Credit”, and “National Savings Bank” on them.

“Who put these here?” she asked as she nursed her toe.

“I’ll have Olivia move them out of the way” Iris said, “Now, come back to bed… I want you to eat my ass”

“I’d love to” Kelly said as she limped past the large bags of money.

Oliva stood there in her maid’s outfit listening intently

Iris was on the bed, on all fours. Kelly smiled as she saw the wink of an anus. She began to salivate as she got on the bed behind her lover… her mistress.

The End