The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Author’s Note: This story was written for a Patron of mine—Mike K. Thanks for the inspiration)

Maid to Serve

(by S.B.)

Chapter 3: The Family Cums Together

Ah, Theresa... and to think we could have been friends. Well, not right now but perhaps at the beginning, when I was still young, naïve, and I trusted people a lot more than I do nowadays. I know how ridiculous this may sound but I used to believe every person in this world was good at heart, and evil deeds were nothing but random corruptions in the fabric of the universe. Yes, I believed that bunch of nonsense for ages but then again people used to believe the Earth was flat, too. I learned my lesson a long time ago. Let me digress for a moment to tell you how.

So... a few centuries back, while I was still wandering around trying to find my good self, I met this other witch. She was old but wise, told me she would take me under her wing to teach me everything I needed to know and more. I was hungry somewhat desperate even, so I nodded and accepted everything she told me without hesitation. I became her protégé, an eager student. I also became a thief.

Yes, thief. I found myself poaching the ingredients she needed for her concoctions, risking my own neck because she was too frail to move out and about like she used to in yonder days. I stole rare plants, rotten fruit, an infant’s teeth, a man’s spit. I did things with sperm long before I realized there were women that loved to eat it for breakfast and lots of other shit you’re better off not knowing. I did it all for my beloved savior, the one that would always keep my best interests at heart, the one living soul that would never betray me.

Boy, I was so stupid! A few months after this whole adventure started, she gave me something to drink. “A restorative tea,” she said. “A potion to infuse my body with a deeper knowledge of magic,” or something like that. She used big words to describe such a small cup and eagerly looked at me as I took it to my lips. Yes, she drugged the drink, and yes, nothing good could come out of it. She paralyzed me to steal my powers. She paralyzed me to steal my youth.

It didn’t happen because Fate decided she was to die a mere seconds away from completing the incantation. It was the only moment in my life where I felt blessed and protected. It was also the moment I made sure never to trust anyone else ever. People that get too close eventually abuse that trust, think of themselves as privileged and other idiocies like that.

So what does this have to do with Theresa? Not much other than the fact that my mentor’s name was Theryn. I fucking hate that name and I hope she’s rotting in Hell right now although that’s probably too good for the likes of her. She claimed to be my friend only to use me for her own gain. Now, I do the same thing everyone else does and I’m at peace.

I returned slave Bill and slave Jemma to their house with no conscious knowledge of what had transpired but, just like Mike, they were mine to command whenever I wanted. Theresa was too busy at the time prepping yet another celebrity party she didn’t notice they arrived with me in tow and things were quiet for a couple of days.

I continued to play inside Mike’s dreams when the chance was right and I did similar incursions inside the minds of my new children. Bill’s oniric playgrounds often involved nubile aliens and a whole paraphernalia of anal probes. Jemma’s had her licking the floor with a furry tail sticking up her ass. They were cute in a disturbing kind of way. I resisted the temptation of entering Theresa’s domain longer than I should have and, when I finally went through with it, I discovered the most curious thing.

She laid in bed, naked, alarm clock set for 5:30 am. When it rang, she would get up, head to the bathroom, take a quick shower and then return to the bedroom where a uniform silently waited her arrival. It was black and frilly, a servant’s attire and she wore it with pride. Theresa would go on to clean every single division of the house, sometimes two or three times in a row, working non-stop until she collapsed on the sofa, or anywhere else only to repeat the same routine over and over again when the cycle began anew.

Why she was locked in this loop remains a mystery. Was it a metaphor for all her efforts in running both her business and everything else pertaining her family? Did she see herself as a slave maid for real or was that a sexual fantasy brought to life in a different way? It was hard to tell with her because, unlike everyone else’s there was no strong imagery to fuel the libido anywhere. It was just her and the work getting done. I kept waiting to hear a voice of command, a strong presence demanding her complete devotion and servitude but there were just shadows. Her dreams were cold and I don’t like cold stuff.

The longer I stayed inside her dreamscape, observing it all, the more I realized how much she enjoyed being there. Even when I tried to shift her perception through a change or two, her frame of mind would always return to the same sequence of events, playing them to perfection. No complaints. No unnecessary distractions. Discipline, pure and simple. She was a fierceless and relentless machine while dreaming, and machines are unbalanced for they have no true emotions.

Wanting to be perfect all the time, wanting to do everything she could do and even everything she couldn’t, had made her personality shatter. Her pathological need for control had taken over the simpler aspects of her existence, pushing her closer and closer to the abyss of insanity. If she lived by those impossible standards, then everyone else had to do the same but not all people are capable of that. She didn’t understand why that was so but she was going to.

The next morning, I called Mike, triggering his devotional mantra with a single purr.

“Your wife is not your life. Obey me!” I commanded.

“How may I serve you, my Goddess?” He asked.

“You will do something for me. After I hang up, you will call your wife and say ‘I love Vivian. She has enslaved me and I’m her bitch’. You will say it out loud as many times as necessary to make her blood boil. I want her to come to me today and you will be the catalyst once more. Do you understand your orders, slave?”

“Yes, Vivian. I understand.”

“Good. Get to it then. I expect to see her at my doorstep in less than half an hour so don’t disappoint me.”

He didn’t. Twenty-three minutes and forty-two seconds later, Theresa rammed her car against my mailbox. However, she didn’t come alone. On her way here, she had called some of her friends and they all ganged up together like a post-modern lynch party.

“Let’s teach this whore a lesson she will never forget,” she said, baseball bat in hand. “Be careful though, she has a few tricks up her sleeve.”

Not entirely true because it was too hot for sleeves anyway but at least she remembered her previous altercation with me to know she would always be at a disadvantage on a one on one. I watched them scurry towards the entrance, shouting and screaming the most egregious things imaginable.

“Come out if you dare, you filthy skank!” Theresa gnarled.

“Why wouldn’t I dare?” I yawned, opening the front door. “I only wanted to talk to you, why the foul company?”

“You will not get our husbands, too,” a red-haired with Botox lips spat on my face. “Leave this neighborhood, bitch!”

“Yeah, that’s not going to happen. This conversation is between Theresa and I. I invited none of you so please be so kind to go back to your lives before I get mad.”

“I’ll show you what mad really means,” another woman stepped in, holding a rock the size of a football in her left hand. I had no beef with her but sheep will be sheep so... her menacing grin disappeared the moment her face hit the rock and I have no doubt that, to this day, she’s still wondering what the hell happened to her.

They all came at me, angry eyes, angry hands, angry everything. Theresa cautiously stayed in the middle, using the other unsuspecting women as a shield and I literally laughed out loud. I mean, who the fuck does that except a true coward? Their stampede was swift, the result a mess. I wasn’t going to let them trash my place trying to get me so I did the next best thing and projected an invisible wall right at the threshold. One by one, they crashed into it, bouncing back like rubber balls. Fueled by stubbornness and an unnatural desire to follow her lead, they tried again. Half of them never returned for the third strike.

“Where are you going?” Theresa shouted as she watched her scared companions darting off.

“Back where they belong. Do me a favor and send the rest packing so we can have our talk.”

“NEVER!”

“Suit yourself then,” I yawned again, waiting for the obvious response. I was well-rested to keep the spell going for an eternity and it’s not like this type of defense consumes that much magic, anyway. Heads kept on hitting the air, hands kept on coiling, desperate feet kept on running away. After a little over ten minutes, Theresa was the only one left, and she was too tired to put up a fight.

“You may come inside now,” I commanded as the barrier dissipated before her eyes. Resigned, she lowered her head and followed me to the living-room. We sat on a leather sofa, facing eye to eye.

“I hate you,” she said.

“I know you do. Does it help if I say the feeling is mutual?”

“You need to let my family be!” She insisted.

“You’re not doing a great job keeping them on your side so why should I?” I shrugged.

“My husband...”

“... is not your property anymore, didn’t he tell you that? And your children love me more than anything now too or haven’t you noticed that yet?”

“But why?” she asked, tears threatening to roll down her eyes. Only pride kept them from doing so.

“Because it’s fun. It will always be fun.”

“Chaos is fun?”

“Chaos is just another type of order. I thrive on it and so does my magic. You can’t win, Theresa. You can accept it though. I’ll make things easier for you if you do.”

She turned away from me, rage clouding her thoughts. I saw the fist coming from a mile away, remained perfectly still as it missed the target.

“Stop doing that.”

“I’ll kill you!”

“No, you won’t. You can say it for as long as you want to, you can repeat it out loud hoping that by doing so, things will become true, but belief is not enough to stop the inevitable, and the inevitable is me, and my control. At the end of the day, you’re just human and I... I’m way beyond that, now.”

“Then kill me,” she declared. “Kill me right now.”

“Where’s the fun in that?”

“I don’t want to be a part of your twisted schemes. I don’t want to live in your world.”

“I believe you but you should have thought about that before threatening me.”

“How was I supposed to know you were such a... such a...?” She stammered.

“Such a what? Go on, now it’s not the time to be shy. Say everything you want to say.”

“Such a freak!” She spat. “You’re a freak of nature! Nothing you do is natural! I bet you’re nothing but an old hag underneath that suit of meat of yours.”

“I’ve had better days, true,” I replied, brushing off the glamor for a few seconds. She flinched upon seeing my true visage just like I knew she would. “I could still dominate your husband looking like this and you want to know why?”

“No, I don’t, but you will tell me anyway, so get it over with.”

“Mike’s miserable with you, that’s the truth. He wants to be taken over, he wants to be a servant but whatever spark existed between you two is long gone. I’ve seen it happen a million times and if I hadn’t come along when I did, he would have cheated on you with someone else, perhaps one of your neighbor friends.”

“Lies!”

“My magic worked so well on him because he wanted it to work and Bill is now my son because his own mother thinks he’s a pathetic son of a bitch who will never do anything right with his life.”

“Lies!” she repeated, a barrage of out-of-control punches flying my way. Again, I made sure none of them landed a hit. “Stop lying!”

“Stop lying to yourself. Your Alpha days are over because they were never the real deal to begin with. You try so hard to control everything but when you go to sleep at night that facade goes away. I’ve seen your dreams, you know? I’ve seen how good you look in the subservient role. Once I move into your house to become its new Mistress, I’ll be needing a maid, and the job is yours. You just need to tell me if you’ll be accepting it the easy or the hard way.”

“What a sick joke! You think I will submit to you?”

“I’m sure you will. I already told you it’s inevitable. From the moment you went against me, your fate was sealed. When you fuck with a witch, you get fucked so fuck you!”

“You first.”

“Well, this little conversation was fun and all but I think it’s time to put and an end to it,” I said, standing up. “You will not accept my offer lightly, right?”

“Never in my life.”

“Then let’s make sure your life changes to meet my standards,” I replied.

I’m sure she was expecting me to do something outlandish to ascertain my superiority but what I had in store was too unexpected even for her standards. With a twitch of a finger, I pulled her body towards me like a puppet, and planted a fervent kiss on her lips.

“What the...?” she tried to protest as my tongue slid inside, wet saliva dripping onto her lips. it was obvious to the eye it was the first time a woman came on to her like that and the surprise was strong enough to make her shudder. As she struggled to break free, I insinuated myself even further, breasts against breasts, my pussy rubbing her right leg. In vain, she continued to struggle, but a kiss is a kiss and a magically strengthened one a honeyed trap. Like a powerful narcotic, it dug deep inside her, hands and feet becoming limp.

“You’re going back to Dreamland now,” I whispered, telepathically. “Sleep for me, Theresa. Sleep for me.”

“Hmmm...” she slobbered, smeared lipstick all over my cheeks. “No, I’m not going to...”

“... stop me? That’s right, you’re not. The inevitable starts now when your eyes close and your body surrenders to my control. Sleep, Theresa. That’s an order!”

“Who are you to... to...?”

My kiss ravaged her scattered thoughts, canines grazing her neck. At that moment, I was a vampire, sucking every single ounce of her unfulfilled existence. Theresa’s eyes rolled backwards as the spell took effect, sending her deep into a fractionated reality where the rules would be mine and mine alone.

The new dream was like the other ones, same scenario, same sequence of ideas. The alarm clock went off and Theresa sprang to attention, running to the bathroom to clean herself up before a brand new day.

The first shock came in the form of a cold shower. It was so cold that her boobs withered like a filthy cock. Turning on the hot water only made the temperature go down. She curled up on the bathroom floor as the icy droplets raced down her back. A single tear rushed in.

She got up and saw the uniform waiting for her but this one had a note attached. It was a list of chores, complete with a detailed schedule and instructions on how to make the best use of time to carry them through.

The first one was simple enough, a recipe for boot polishing. Five pairs of over-the-knee boots materialized before her, ten sexy fetish instruments, each one with a letter carved at the bottom of the sole. She read them straight from left to right: T... O... N...

“Tongue only,” I told her mind. Theresa bobbed her head, struggling with the suggestion but it wasn’t her subconscious playground anymore.

“Oh, and do it on your knees while you’re at it,” I laughed. The fierce woman heard the echoes of my seductive voice and obeyed, each tip a manifestation of my lips devouring her once more.

Fifteen minutes later, the alarm went off again. Inside the dream house, a doorbell rang and Theresa rushed to open it. Tall, languid shadows of black men, naked from waist down greeted her, flesh missiles of sin pointing straight at her mouth.

“You know what you have to do.”

“No, I...” she muttered.

“Suck, bitch!” I commanded.

The first shadow rammed her throat while a second kept her arms locked behind her back. A third one danced a Tango with her exposed ass, buttocks turning red from inside out.

“You love this so much,” I told her, imaginary hand caressing her melting synapses. Theresa’s eyes roved across the dozen other creatures waiting their turn and smiled, knowing they would all have their fill.

The alarm fired again, a new set of commands branding her soul. She was now outside the kitchen entrance and just like in the children’s game, the floor was lava.

“Fetch me a drink,” I ordered. “Tiptoeing, obviously.” Her shoulders sank as she negotiated a path around the wooden table, bubbling heat assaulting her nails. Theresa fell and screamed, broken like she had never been broken before. Uniform in shambles, dark blisters on her skin, she begged.

“No more...”

“Do you surrender?”

“Y-yes.”

“Let me hear you say it, then.”

“I... I surrender, Vivian.”

“Wonderful but you still need to finish her chores first and look, I’ve just added ten more to the list.”

The lava drowned her aching body, and the alarm went off a fourth time.

She was only in the dream realm for twenty minutes but each one was like a day in her life. Twenty days of constant pushing and prodding, turning limits into jelly and thoughts into mush, four hundred and eighty hours of humiliation, of alien ideas taking over, twenty-eight thousand and eight hundred minutes of my voice becoming the only thing she heard in the throes of pain and pleasure. There is only one Goddess and her name is Vivian. Keep this in your spirit just like she did.

When the sun went down that day so did she while Mike, Bill, and Jemma rejoiced. I uploaded the pictures of her capitulation online, sent copies to all the women that had been by her side before. The caption wasn’t either a warning or a threat, merely a reminder that things change easily. “One big happy family,” I said, “Don’t disturb it.”

I know for a fact none of those women will ever dare to come near me again. I’m also predicting a few are getting ready to run somewhere else right now. I don’t blame them but don’t you blame me, too. I’m sarcastic, I’m mean, I am the way I am. If you wanted a heartwarming tale, you should have looked elsewhere.

Yes, I could have done things differently but I regret nothing of what happened, and neither should you. The curtain is almost falling, I’m running out of words to keep going. There’s just one thing missing so let’s get to it.