The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maid to Serve

(by S.B.)

Epilogue — All’s Well That Ends... Oh, Fuck It!

And there you have it, that’s my story. Or more accurately put it, this chapter of my wonderful magical (mis)adventures. Let’s finish it the same way we started, with a summary of the primary players and how they’ve changed for good.

Mike’s locked in perpetual chastity as he eats me out from sunup to sundown. It’s good, it’s wonderful, it’s everything a woman can hope from a man, witch or not.

Bill still calls me Mother, sometimes Mommy or just Mom. I had him wear diapers once just so I could record the whole thing and he seems to have grown addicted to them. He also looks good with a pacifier in his mouth when he’s not painting my nails or running me a bath. Life-sized human baby seems like a wonderful choice of future career for him. I like that.

Jemma is both my daughter and my pet now. Yes, cat girls are sexy and it’s been a while since I had one to bark orders to. She serves me mindlessly but I’m making sure she dominates every single man she meets when I allow her to leave the house. It’s fun to watch her be so assertive and domineering only to drop to her knees and rub her head against my thighs, purring, the moment she walks in.

As for Theresa, well, her new outfit is too short, her makeup is ridiculous and she’ll break an ankle eventually as she tries to walk in those stilettos whilst cleaning. Some people are made to rule, others maid to serve, and that’s the last pun I’ll be making before this is all said and done, cross my heart!

Things are the way I wanted them to be, I’m happy and so are they. It’s not like they have any other choice but to be happy but hey... it is what it is, I win again.

Here’s the thing: as excited as I am right now, enjoying my new family and the luxury that comes with it, I told you before I grow bored easily, didn’t I? The seduction part is wonderful, the breaking and reshaping of minds pure, unbridled ecstasy. Keeping things going though? Not so much. It’s unnerving sometimes, the attraction is just not what it used to be. How can my full control become even greater? It can’t. And if it can’t, then what’s the point? I will not waste my time and energy trying to find ways to keep things interesting, I’m not.

It may take a few more weeks, two or three months at best but I know I’m heading out, I’ll leave everything behind and hunt somewhere else. Perhaps, I’ll go to Paris again, or take a prolonged vacation in the Algarve region as I haven’t visited Portugal in over fifty years. I’m looking at possible destinations online knowing Mike’s bank account is large enough to cover them all.

Oh, but what’s this? There’s something brewing outside so let me take a quick peek. Ah, what a beautiful Maserati! I would prefer it in deep red but shiny black works for me too. And hello there, Mr. Owner! How come I’ve never seen you around? I really like your car and I want to take it for a spin. You don’t mind being mind fucked in the process, do you?

Okay, got to run, sweeties. Don’t wait up for me.