The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 1: The Package

“Clean your room? You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.”

Alex just smiled at his sister’s response. He hadn’t expected her to agree, but he felt better now that he’d offered.

“If you do, we’re square,” he said, giving her one last chance to accept.

“Fuck that,” she said, tossing her long brown hair over her shoulder. “It’s your fault for being such a cry-baby anyway. Tell Mom I’m going around to Sasha’s.”

As Cindy flounced out of his room, Alex’s eyes couldn’t help but be drawn to her ass. She was wearing skin-tight jeans, and they emphasized the perfect curve of her rear.

Alex’s sister had a gorgeous body, just like all of her friends. And, like Cindy, they clearly reveled in showing off their skin—every second weekend Alex would walk outside to find the whole group sunning themselves in bikinis, an evil glint appearing in their eyes when he began stammering, unable to look away from their plentiful cleavage.

That was how they’d gotten him. Cindy’s best friend—Marg—had pretended to be attracted to him. She’d casually flirted, invited him to accompany her to the kitchen, and then when they were alone she’d turned on her smolder, and asked him to undress.

He’d been so stunned by her sudden interest that he hadn’t even hesitated. As soon as he lowered his pants, she’d burst out laughing—which had clearly been a cue for the rest of the girls to open the door and take a photo of him, standing awkwardly naked in the middle of the family kitchen.

It had been such a pointless, petty prank—and now, he’d offered his sister a chance to get even. All she needed to do was clean his room, just once, and he’d forgive her.

But she’d refused. And as he got hard at the sight of his own sister’s ass leaving his bedroom, he breathed a sigh of relief. He wouldn’t have felt right if he’d carried out his plan without offering her an “out”—now that she’d rejected it, he could move forward without any feelings of guilt.

He was going to be seeing a lot more of that ass. And she would clean his room—whether she wanted to or not.

* * *

That night, when Cindy got home, she was surprised to find a parcel on her bed. She hadn’t ordered anything, and it wasn’t her birthday for another month or two.

Tearing off the brown paper packaging and casting it aside, she found a simple black collar inside, with a two-word tag.

“Wear me.”

Cindy tilted her head to the side. Had she been paying more attention, she would have noticed the lack of postmark on the box, and had she been just a bit more suspicious then she would have considered the potential of a prank—or revenge—but she didn’t even question it, just casually slipped the collar around her neck, and jumped when it snapped itself shut.

“What the fuck?” she asked herself under her breath, and as she reached up to remove the black accessory, was shocked to find herself standing up and making her way into Alex’s room for the second time that day.

Alex was asleep when she entered, and she found herself unable to say anything that would wake him up. She couldn’t scream, or shout, and she’d somehow lost all control of her body.

It was dark in her brother’s room, but she’d been in there enough times to be able to navigate to his bed without mishap. Reaching out, she lifted up the covers and slipped beside him. Her eyes were wide with panic as her hands made their way down her brother’s sleeping body and slipped into his pajama pants.

“Alex,” she whispered. “Help me…”

Her brother didn’t respond, and Cindy couldn’t do anything but stare into the darkness as she took her brother’s flaccid penis into her hand and started slowly stroking and pulling it.

“Alex,” she repeated, horrified at the feeling of his growing erection. This time, to her relief, she got a response.

“Mmm?”

“Alex, help me. Someone sent me a collar, and…”

Cindy trailed off as a sickening thought came into her head. Alex’s response to his older sister sneaking into his room and stroking him to hardness should have been surprise and disgust, but instead…

The collar. He’d sent it.

A feeling of sick rage began to rise in Cindy, amplified by the sound of Alex’s breathing getting faster. He was going to cum, by his own sister’s hand.

“Good girl,” he murmured, as his cock jerked in Cindy’s hand, spurting cum into his own underpants. “Put those in the laundry, would you?”

“Fuck you,” Cindy whispered, trembling with rage, but to her horror, she unwillingly began to obey him. Her arms reached down and slipped his pants off. She managed to isolate his underwear and put them in the laundry.

“I don’t know how you did this, but I’m going to get you for it…”

“G’night sis,” Alex replied, and Cindy vowed that she’d wipe that smug tone from his voice if it was the last thing she ever did.

* * *