The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 2: French Maid

The next morning, Cindy woke up to discover that she had control of her body once more. Her hands immediately shot up to grasp the collar around her neck.

A pulse of arousal hit her, and her hands were trembling too much to unbuckle the clasp.

With a shudder, she remembered what she’d been forced to do the previous night. How was this even possible? Surely Alex wasn’t…

Surely he wasn’t attracted to her.

Cindy suddenly felt like she was going to throw up, but when she ran over to the wastepaper basket in her room and heaved, nothing came out. She began to lay down on her floor, when suddenly her body stopped obeying her impulses, and she walked over to her wardrobe.

“No,” she whispered. “No no no no…”

She was helpless to do anything but watch as her hands undressed her, neatly folding her clothes and placing them over the back of her chair. Soon, they undid her bra and slipped her panties down her long legs, leaving her standing in her room absolutely naked, praying that her mother—or brother—wouldn’t walk in. It seemed that the collar prevented her from speaking in anything but a whisper; she wouldn’t even be able to call out a warning to her mother.

To her surprise, she reached under her bed and pulled out another box. This one had images of its contents on the outside, and Cindy soon realized what was within—a French Maid outfit. She couldn’t do anything but watch as her hands unpacked it, and slowly began dressing her in the costume.

Dark stockings that ended just above the knee, and a black garter belt to hold them up. It was a two-part outfit, barely concealing more than the bikinis that Cindy and her friends loved to wear—the top was a black bra with white, frilly lace, and the bottom was a micro-skirt which barely concealed anything. Cindy watched in horror as her hands lifted out a small white headband, expertly putting it in place atop her head—and to finish the outfit, a pair of black, six-inch heels.

There were no panties in the box.

Cindy barely had time to react to her parody of an outfit before she found herself trotting out of her room, down the hallway, and knocking on Alex’s door.

“Come in,” he replied cheerfully, his smile not even faltering at the look of pure hate on Cindy’s face as she opened the door.

“What the fuck have you done to me,” she whispered, but Alex ignored her, gesturing to his desk.

“I bought you some toys,” he said, and although Cindy desperately tried to resist, she couldn’t do anything to stop herself from marching over to the desk and picking up the feather duster that Alex had left there for her.

“Have fun,” he said, putting his hands behind his head and watching as his sister bounced around his room, dusting and picking everything up.

Before long, the room was spotless. Cindy tried to shut her eyes and pray that it would all soon be over, but was surprised to discover that she couldn’t—she could blink, she could close one eye at a time, but she was unable to totally block out what was happening to her.

“Now,” Alex said, standing up and unzipping his pants. “All this cleaning has made you nice and wet, hasn’t it?”

With a gasp, Cindy realized that he was right. She hadn’t even noticed, but as she’d been cleaning, she’d been getting more and more turned on—her nipples were practically bursting out of the top she’d been forced to wear, and her pussy was dripping with arousal.

“Let’s see what we can do about that…”

Cindy froze as Alex reached out and slowly fluttered his fingers along her side. She turned to face the wall, leaning forward so that he would have total access to her perfect body, and was unable to contain a moan of pleasure as he ran his hands up and down her waist and hips.

“You’re so fucking sexy,” he muttered, and she was confused to find herself blushing at the comment. This was her brother—she wasn’t supposed to care what he thought of her. No, more than that—he wasn’t supposed to think of her in that light, but here she was getting hot and bothered by a simple compliment from him.

What the fuck was going on?

Cindy panted as he groped her ass, and sighed with pleasure as he reached one hand between her legs to verify how wet she was. She wanted to hate it all, but she couldn’t stop her body’s reaction…suddenly her memory of last night wasn’t one of disgust and horror, but of arousal.

She’d gotten her brother off. The thought should make her sick, but now all it did was make her…hungry.

Hungry for more.

Cindy was surprised to find that she had control of her body once more. A part of her wanted to turn around and slap Alex, beat him into a bloody pulp, but instead she found herself arching her back, pushing her ass against his…

Presenting herself.

She was presenting herself to her brother.

“Do it,” Alex said, and Cindy reached down and unzipped his pants.

“This is wrong,” she gasped, and she could feel Alex’s smug smile in response.

“Then stop,” he said, but she couldn’t. She directed his erection between her legs, and pushed herself back against it. All too quickly he was entering her—her little brother’s cock was inside her, filling her up.

Cindy tried to shut her eyes, pretend that it was someone else, but she couldn’t.

She couldn’t shut her eyes, and she wanted him too much to pretend.

Standing in the middle of her brother’s room as he amateurishly thrust inside her, over and over, Cindy moaned with pleasure. It was quickly clear to her that this was his first time, but in that moment she didn’t care about his technique (or lack thereof)—she just cared about how good it felt, how much she needed it.

Before long, Cindy was cumming. She wanted to scream out, but all she could do was gasp and hiss.

“Yesssss,” she said breathlessly, even as Alex’s thrusting lost all rhythm and she knew that her brother was cumming as well.

Her entire body shook as Alex pushed as deep inside her as he could and stayed there, twitching as his balls pumped their cum inside her body.

After what felt like an eternity, he withdrew, and the reality of the situation suddenly hit Cindy like a ton of bricks.

Her brother had done something to her. Not only to make her dress like his maid, but to…to make her want him.

What the fuck?

“Alex,” she said in a whisper, wanting to ball her fists but dismayed to discover that she was no longer in control of her what her body did, but he ignored her.

“Thanks for that, sis,” he said with a grin. “Now head back to your room and clean up a bit. I don’t want my maid making a mess, do I?”

Cindy expected her body to march out, as it had been all day, but instead she dropped to all fours.

Oh, no… she thought, not even able to whisper.

Alex smiled. Watching his sister’s well-fucked pussy drip cum as she crawled out of the room was something he could get used to.

* * *