The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 3: Help Me

For the rest of the day, Cindy had control of her body in all but two regards. Firstly, she found herself completely unable to take off the collar or the French Maid outfit. Her hands simply wouldn’t let her.

She managed to rest her hands on the collar a few times, or press her palm against the French Maid dress’s buttons, but if she tried to do anything like remove them, she suddenly got too turned on to release herself.

Secondly, she wasn’t able to tell anyone what was happening.

As soon as she returned to her room, she logged onto her computer and pulled up Facebook chat.

“Help!” she typed to Marg, surprised when the message went through.

“what’s up?” her friend responded, and Cindy went to type a summary of what her perv of a brother had done to her.

When she was done, she hit send, and gaped at the screen, shocked at what she’d actually sent.

“I’m horny ;)” the message read. It didn’t make any sense—Cindy was sure that she’d typed for at least a minute, but all that she’d sent were two words and an emoticon.

“lol,” her friend replied immediately. “not much i can do about that, sorry. get a vibrater?”

Cindy shut her laptop, afraid of what would send if she kept typing, and lay back on her bed.

She could get out of this. She was sure of it.

To her relief, her brother didn’t call her in again, and she didn’t find herself compelled to move towards his room. He stayed out of her way, and so she spent the day wandering the house, cleaning and dusting all the common areas as she tried to come up with a plan.

At 4pm, her body stiffened, and she found her legs marching her up the stairs. She swallowed nervously, dreading what was to come…but to her surprise, she found herself turning toward her own room. Once within, she slowly stripped out of the French Maid outfit and returned it to its box.

Suddenly in control of her own body again, she turned to face the door, expecting her brother to walk in. But again, she found herself surprised—the door to her bedroom remained firmly closed, and she raised an eyebrow in surprise.

After waiting for a few minutes, she decided to get dressed, and she again found an unexpected restriction. She could pull out any clothes she wanted, but when it came to actually getting dressed, the only clothes that she could slip into were her sluttiest outfits—low-cut tops, short skirts. She could put on panties, but only thongs, and whenever she tried to put on a bra she found herself throwing it over her shoulder instead.

Finally, Cindy got dressed in the least provocative outfit she could—a denim mini-skirt and blue tank-top. Without a bra, the tank-top showed more cleavage than she was used to, but it was something that she could imagine herself wearing around the house.

She just hoped that Alex would be more lenient when she had to go out. The knowledge that he controlled her wardrobe horrified her…and, to her dismay, slightly thrilled her as well.

Had he implanted this newfound submissiveness, or was this damned collar just bringing it out?

* * *

“That’s a nice collar,” Cindy’s mother said the next morning. Against her will, Cindy’s face moved into a warm smile.

“Thanks,” she whispered.

Your son is making me wear it, she wanted to scream. He’s using it to control me—he’s controlling my body, my mind. I want to take it off, but I can’t.

But instead, she just resumed eating her breakfast in silence.

“Now, Alex tells me that you’re doing his chores this week.”

This time, Cindy couldn’t even respond with words, and she just silently nodded.

“I don’t know what sort of arrangement you two have reached; I just want to make sure he’s not taking advantage of you.”

“Of course not,” Cindy softly said in response. “Alex wouldn’t do that.”

“Whatever you guys work out,” her mother said with a smile. “Just make sure it gets done.”

As soon as her mother left for the day, Cindy was alarmed to find herself moving upstairs, and immediately changing back into the French Maid outfit. It seemed that any time her and her brother were alone in the house, this was what she would be wearing.

Even worse, the moment she put it on, she dropped to her hands and knees.

Alex was asleep in his room, and as Cindy dutifully crawled towards his door, she found herself getting wet in anticipation of what was to come. As much as she hated her brother, as much as she hated the situation, she had to admit that nothing had ever turned her on as much as thinking about his cock, thinking about what it was going to do to her.

In that moment, even if she had been able to change her path, she didn’t know that she would have.

Silently opening the door, she moved onto his bed, and before her brother woke up, Cindy had his cock halfway down her throat.

She’d never gone down on a guy before—she’d always thought it was dirty, slutty—but the feeling of his hardness sliding in and out of her mouth was one of pure bliss.

Alex’s eyes sleepily fluttered open, and he smiled at the sight of his sister’s lips wrapped around his cock.

“G’morning,” he said, his voice thick with lust—or was it sleep? “I see someone is back for more.”

Fuck you, Cindy thought, and narrowed her eyes in anger. In response, Alex just laughed.

“I’m not controlling you,” he grinned. “This is all you, sis.”

Cindy was shocked to discover that he was right. She had total control over her body—she probably couldn’t bite down, but ever since she’d wrapped her lips around his cock, there had been nothing compelling her to continue fellating her brother.

She considered spitting his cock out, storming out of the room…but what was the point? Her collar would just bring her back, and she’d keep doing what she was doing.

With a sigh, she closed her eyes (finally, she was allowed) and continued bobbing her head up and down.

* * *