The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 4: A Bicurious Moment

“What is that?” Marg asked, wrinkling her nose. Cindy sighed; it was lucky that her mother had seen the collar as “trendy”, but expecting the same reaction from everyone was unreasonable.

“Nothing,” she whispered, wishing that she could explain everything, tell Marg exactly what it was, get her help taking it off.

As soon as she’d left the house, she’d tried to remove it herself. Whenever her hand moved too close to it, she found herself involuntarily dropping to her knees instead. Trying again while she was on her knees caused a powerful wave of arousal to overcome her, and when she attempted to push through that, her hands had instead moved to her tit and pussy, and she’d started frantically groping herself.

Cindy hadn’t managed to regain control of her body until two orgasms later. She was just lucky that she’d tried to remove it while sitting in her car, and not somewhere more public.

“It’s weird,” Marg said, and Cindy nodded automatically.

At least it distracted from the slutty outfit she’d squeezed herself into.

“I know,” she replied, and Marg rolled her eyes.

“Well, it’s your funeral. Wear whatever you want.”

Cindy hadn’t even realized she’d been holding her breath until Marg changed the subject, and started talking about the date she’d been on the previous night. Exactly what would have happened if Marg had continued to press she wasn’t sure, but she was certain she didn’t want to find out.

Halfway through the conversation, Cindy’s eyes widened in shock. She hadn’t even realized, but as her friend spoke, Cindy’s attention had been drawn to the smoothness of Marg’s neck, the swell of her breasts underneath her top. Without consciously meaning to, she’d been checking out her best friend…and liking what she saw.

Alex.

Cindy wanted to be furious at her brother, but in that moment, her focus was on ensuring that Marg didn’t notice her flush, her increased heartbeat.

If her best friend noticed that Cindy was checking her out, the teenaged girl would become an outcast. Wearing a collar and dressing like a slut had already put her on shaky ground—sudden lesbian tendencies would be enough to tip her over the edge.

Until that moment, Cindy had never had so much as a bicurious moment, but all at once she could see the appeal of the female form. She wanted to tear Marg’s clothes off, or soak her with a hose and make her outfit cling perfectly to her curves.

She was overcome by an intense desire to press her lips against Marg’s mouth, against the nape of her neck. Cindy wanted to run two fingers up her thigh, between her legs, listen to the moans, the grunts of pleasure as she brought her to orgasm after orgasm…

“Are you all right?”

Cindy forced a grin in response to her friend’s query.

“Of course I am,” she said softly. “Didn’t get much sleep is all.”

No. She could never do any of that. Marg wasn’t interested, and even if she was, it would cross a line, and their friendship would never be the same again.

Besides, it wasn’t like she really desired her friend. It was just her collar…Alex had given her bisexual tendencies. Just like he’d made her submissive.

Right?

* * *

“Oh god, sis…you’re so good at that.”

Cindy rolled her eyes, even as a flush travelled through her body at her brother’s compliment. Over the last few days, they’d fallen into a fairly predictable routine—whenever they were alone at home, she’d wear a French Maid outfit. The rest of the time, she’d dress in a slutty outfit.

And, of course, she always wore the collar.

For some reason her mother thought the collar was cool, but Cindy had seen her lips pursing whenever she caught her daughter in a new set of revealing clothes. Still, she hadn’t said anything…Cindy knew they’d cross that bridge when they came to it.

Sometimes Alex would leave her alone for the day, sometimes he’d call for her, sometimes she’d just find her legs moving her towards her brother’s bedroom. He’d fucked her twice more since that first time, but more often than not, he’d compel her to wrap her lips around his cock…and then relinquish all control.

One time, Cindy had spat his cock out and walked away. She’d expected her legs to force her back into the room, and maybe some kind of punishment—a spanking, or a rough fuck where she didn’t have an orgasm.

Instead, she’d been allowed to slam her door…and then immediately lay down on her bed to masturbate.

Two orgasms later, her legs were shaky and her mind was whirring. The whole time she’d been getting herself off, she’d been imagining Alex’s cock in her mouth. That had to be the collar, right? She’d never even thought about blowing a guy while playing with herself before, let alone her geeky little brother.

But the thought kept playing at the back of her mind—what if it wasn’t? What if she was just getting off, thinking about the latest sexual stimulus she’d had? After all, it wasn’t like going down on her brother was the worst thing in the world…

…on some level, she sort of enjoyed it.

Not the fact that it was her brother, of course. But he was so appreciative, and he obviously found it super sexy. There was something hot about that—he was so attracted to her that he didn’t even care that she was his sister.

He didn’t even care that she wasn’t into him.

Alex had gone to the trouble of making some kind of mind-controlling collar, just so he could have her. That was sick and wrong, obviously…but it was also, somehow, kind of hot.

At least, she thought she thought it was hot. Maybe all her thoughts were implanted.

After that, she didn’t stop blowing her brother when he relinquished control. And as he complimented her and admired her body, she found herself getting warm.

Soon, she was shocked to realize that going down on her little bro was one of the highlights of her day.

* * *