The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 11: New Job

“Oh my god,” Sasha said, touching her friend on the arm. “There she is.

Ally and Jasmine beamed with anticipation as Cindy approached their table.

“Hey guys,” Cindy said slowly. “I, uh…”

“I don’t believe that’s the official Hooters greeting,” Jasmine crowed, and Cindy’s heart sank.

Oh, god. They weren’t here as her friends.

They were here to laugh at how low she’d sunk.

It had been a little over two weeks since Cindy had found herself driving to Hooters and asking the manager for an application form. Apparently Alex had decided to start making money off his sister.

I guess there are worse ways he could have done that, she told herself, images of her naked form spinning around a pole flashing through her mind.

The thought made her warm, but she was glad that he’d gone with the more family-friendly way of using her body for money.

The first week had been fine, but in her second week, Alex had started slowly fucking her before each shift…without letting her climax. Cindy had been going to work flushed and horny, and her tips had almost doubled as a result.

Before seeing her friends, Cindy had been blatantly flirting with a group of men who were quickly becoming regulars. Then she’d seen the three girls sitting at a table, smirking…

“I’m gonna be your Hooters Girl,” Cindy beamed, and thrust her chest out—a move that she’d discovered drastically increased her tips.

Her three friends burst out laughing, and Cindy sighed, without ever letting the smile leave her mouth.

“What’d I tell you?” a male voice said, and Cindy’s eyes widened with shock as Alex took the empty seat at the table. To her horror, her three friends grinned at him.

Had…had Alex stolen her friends?

“Your sister is such a slut,” Ally said, a look of disgust on her face.

“Is it just me,” Ally drawled, “or is it getting cold in here?”

“No,” Cindy whispered. “Please.”

“Seems fine to me,” Alex said, a cruel grin on his face.

“I don’t know,” Ally said, carefully enunciating each word. “I’m…getting cold.”

Cindy closed her eyes, and leaned in across the table. Her lips slowly met Ally’s, and her tongue hesitantly emerged from her lips. To her great surprise, Ally’s mouth opened and allowed it to enter, and goose pimples ran up Cindy’s exposed arms as her tongue briefly danced with her friend’s.

When she opened her eyes again, her face was burning red, and she expected that the entire restaurant would be staring. Looking around, it seemed that the only people who had noticed the brief (but passionate) kiss were the group of guys she’d been serving earlier.

They were staring at her, mouths open in shock. She caught the eye of one of them, without meaning to, and his face slowly morphed into a wide smile.

She knew she’d be getting a generous tip from them.

“You are such a slut,” Ally repeated, although Cindy noticed a slight tinge of red in her cheeks.

Quickly taking her friends’ orders, she rushed back to the kitchen, hoping that she’d be able to regain her composure. As she left the table, she heard Jasmine say “Please, Alex—you have got to tell us another one of her rules.”

* * *

“Now, while I’m away, don’t forget—Cindy is in charge.”

Cindy nervously glanced at her brother, but his face gave nothing away. He had a smug smile on his face, and his arms were crossed as he listened to his mother explain the rules.

“I don’t want to hear…—“

“Mom,” Cindy interrupted, a slight quaver in her voice. Last time, she hadn’t really tried.

She wasn’t making that mistake again.

“What is it?”

“I don’t know if I need to be in charge.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Alex has really grown up lately. He’s very mature for his age…”

Cindy paused, wondering how far she should push it. Remembering the consequences last time, she pressed on.

“Actually, I was thinking that he should be in charge.”

Their mother’s brow crinkled, and she tilted her head slightly before replying.

“Honey, you’re two years older than him. I am definitely not leaving him in charge of you. Now, the other thing…—“

“I don’t know,” Cindy said, interrupting again. “I really don’t mind. He’s…he’s very advanced for his age.”

A frown slowly appeared on her mother’s face, and as she spoke, Cindy played with her leash nervously. She was still forced to wear it around the house, but had been relieved to discover that she could remove it when she went outside.

Not that she really went outside much, except for work and school. It seemed the shine of having his sister as his plaything was starting to wear off for her brother, and Cindy had been shocked to discover that…she missed it.

She’d never thought that she would miss her brother constantly using her for sex, but she did. Yes, she could bring herself to orgasm with her own hand, imagining her brother pumping in and out of her. It was nice, but…it wasn’t the same.

Whenever she could, she was hanging around the house, doing anything she could dream up to make Alex happy. As soon as her mother left, she would strip off and wait outside his room collared and leashed, but otherwise naked…just in case he decided he wanted her.

For anything.

“Cindy, for god’s sake. You’re in charge while I’m away, okay? End of discussion.”

Cindy lowered her head in shame, and tuned out as her mother explained the rest of the rules—no parties, no alcohol, no drugs.

She wasn’t quite sure where her mother thought they would even get drugs, but it didn’t matter. As her mother spoke, Cindy realized something—she’d failed in her task.

Maybe that meant she would get punished.

The thought perked her up, and she listened to the rest of her mother’s instructions with a big smile on her face, dreaming of what kind of punishment her brother would concoct…

* * *