The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maids

by Pan

Chapter 12: The Party

“I said I’m sorry,” Cindy repeated demurely.

“It doesn’t matter,” Alex calmly replied. “Your punishment is that you have to be entertainment for my party.”

That’s not my only punishment, Cindy thought dourly.

It had been almost three days since Alex had last fucked her, and she was starting to climb up the wall. She’d never thought that she would miss the feeling of her brother’s cock inside her, but she did.

At least he’d let Cindy blow him that morning.

“Plus,” Alex said smugly, “when you get back, you’ll take the rap for the party.”

“How many people…—“

“Forty,” Alex said with a grin.

Do you even know forty people? Cindy asked herself, then mentally slapped herself for the thought.

Her brother had never been as popular as her, but that wasn’t his fault. She should be nicer to him.

She should respect him.

Was this new attitude from the collar, or from herself? Cindy didn’t know any more. Frankly, she didn’t even care.

Alex continued to give instructions, and she forced a grin onto her face. Maybe he’d be so worked up after seeing her serve all his friends, he wouldn’t be able to hold back. Maybe he’d throw her to the floor…

Cindy tuned out briefly, her smile becoming genuine as she imagined all the positions that Alex could fuck her in. God…

She wanted it so bad.

“Understood?” he asked, and Cindy snapped back to reality.

“Of course!” she said brightly, and Alex slapped her rear as she left the room. She wasn’t quite sure what she was doing, but maybe the collar would work it out for her. Often when she was unsure of a specific command, she could let the collar do the thinking.

* * *

“Oh my GOD!”

Cindy’s blood ran cold at the sound.

The party had been going so well until then—Cindy only recognized her brother’s nerd friends, who made up less than a quarter of the attendees. Apparently he’d become more popular…or, more likely, had made promises that people had turned up to find out if he could keep.

The moment she’d entered, the entire party had gone silent, and every eye had turned to her. Not surprisingly—aside from her ubiquitous collar, Cindy was dressed in the most exposing French Maid outfit she’d ever seen.

Her tits were being pushed up, almost overflowing from the black-and-white lacy outfit, and her dress began more than three inches above where her stockings ended. She was wearing tall black heels…and nothing else.

Every time she bent over (which the guests found many opportunities to make her do), her rear and pussy were completely exposed.

People adapt quickly, and the shock of Cindy’s appearance soon worn off. Alex’s friends found every opportunity they could to make contact with Cindy’s bare skin, and after the other guests had seen that she didn’t object (in fact, she was so starved for physical attention, Cindy found herself pushing back against the hands), other people had started blatantly groping her as well.

She’d been bent over to pick up a discarded paper cup. One hand (it felt like a woman’s, but it could have been the soft hand of one of Alex’s geeky friends) had grabbed her ass, while another had slowly begun running up and down her leg.

That’s when she heard it.

“What are you doing?”

Cindy stood up so fast that her head span, and turned to find her worst nightmare come true: her four closest friends—Marg, Jasmine, Sasha, and Ally—were standing there, looks of shock and delight on their faces.

“No…” she whimpered under her breath, and her heart sank even more when Alex entered the room, and her friends’ faces lit up.

“What’d I tell you?” he said with a grin, and they began talking over each other in excitement.

Cindy went to take a step towards them, but found that she couldn’t; someone on the other side of the room was gesturing for another drink, and she was compelled to serve them.

When she was done pouring the jock a drink, the whole group had gone. Cindy almost tripped over her heels in her haste to chase after them. Hearing voices from the kitchen, she put her ear to the door.

“Oh my god,” Ally was laughing. “She is going to trip.”

“You don’t think this is a bit cruel?” Jasmine asked, and Cindy heard Marg scoff in response.

“No,” she said. “It’s going to be hilarious.”

“Okay girls,” Alex said, and Cindy heard a tinge of nervousness in his voice. “Put them on!”

Put them on? But that meant…

No!

Cindy burst into the kitchen, screaming for her friends to stop, but as she did, she heard the snap of the last collar going into place.

Alex turned to his sister, an arrogant grin on his face.

“Oh hey,” he said. “Say hello to your friends.”

“Oh fuck…” Cindy said, trying not to cry. Not only at her friend’s predicament—they were standing there, a silent look of panic in their eyes, clearly unable to move or say anything.

She sorry for them, yes, but to a certain extent they had it coming. Had they decided not to try to show her up, this never would have happened.

No, Cindy’s tears came from the look on her brother’s face. After acknowledging her presence in the room, he’d immediately turned back to her four friends…his eyes filled with lust.

He used to look at me like that, Cindy thought sadly. Now, even when she was naked, oiled, and practically throwing herself at him, Alex barely even noticed her.

“Come on girls,” Alex said, gesturing at the kitchen door. “Cindy will show you the ropes. Your costumes are upstairs—this party is about to get pretty wild.”

* * *